• Address: 2nd Floor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.47/10 3.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.07/10 4.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.42/10 2.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

"Fast shipping and book was in great condition, just as described. "

"Great Price! Shipped everything I asked for. One thing, my shipment didn't arrive exactly on time; it was a couple days late. This was most likely because I ordered the books around Christmas time. But other then that GREAT!!!! "

"Do NOT rent with them choose chegg or any other website. Their customer service is terrible and will not help you what so ever. The books take a forever to receive and if they send you the wrong thing don't bother trying to get help. They advertise their books incorrectly so it's possible what you're paying for isn't what you're actually going to get. Worst book site by far I have ever used and will never use again. "

"I love that you can get your books cheaper than everywhere else, shipping is fast also, great deal!"

"Good price and speedy delivery. "

"i just rented a book from book renter, and when i called them, i didnt wait too much, and they cancel and refund me. i have no complains at all. "

"Quick response and shipping.

"Very upset. I ordered my book three weeks from today and still have not received my overly priced books.. on top of that it is the wrong book and need to return it. I called customer service to speak to a representative, I was on hold for more than an hour and my call was dropped. I didn't even get to speak to a live person. I will never order from this place again!! "

"Just what I needed & on time"

"Books lost by shipper (USPS); no notification by BookRenter, no follow-up when notified; no refund; no phone number to contact to resolve. Lousy website."

"Books were priced fair, here quickly and the return was super easy! I have been using bookrenter.com for every semester!"

"Might be ok if you never have to talk to someone regarding a customer service issue. I have emailed the company about them charging the wrong amount for a damaged book approx. 20 times. the only response I get after a few days is just a copy paste of the policy stating I have to pay for damaged books. They will not even acknowledge that I am contesting the price I was charged which is over the retail price listed. Twenty emails !!! Chat just goes to email, phone number I finally found, and thats not easy, has me listed as 41 people ahead of me. I WILL NEVER USE BOOKRENTER again. at least with campusbookrentals, you can actually talk to a person/ I will probably have no choice but to pursue this through my Credit Card company "

"Usually I've always had a good experience with book renter. The last order I placed my order was canceled and bookrenter failed to notify that my book had been canceled. They told me I could reorder the book that was now $100 more than I paid originally. I now need the book for my class next week and won't have it. "

"Prompt delivery and reasonable prices as always!"

"Easy to order, good prices, quick shipping, and the book arrived in great condition. If the return process works this well, I will definitely be ordering again."

BookRenter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BookRenter is a merchant member
BookRenter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.