• BookRenter BookRenter Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.11/10 2.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"I rented two texts books from them and returned both books on time and they sent me an email saying they did not receive one of the books despite me giving them the tracking#, after that, they sent my account to a collection agency and an attorney for legal action! I will NEVER do business with them again."

"My Book fell apart the minute I opened it. The cover fell off and the pages are already starting to separate. I know I'm getting a used book but nothing this bad."

"Quick delivery and good quality used books at great price!"

"I love this site. Very sorry did not find it two years ago. I have been telling all my fellow students about it"

"No problems, no complaints."

"I love using book renter.com for all my textbook rentals! I have had excellent service, and receive my textbooks in a timely manner. Thank you for being fantastic!"

"Family Assessment Handbook was in poor condition but the other books were great and some of the pre-highlighted portions actually help."

"These people deliver way sooner than expected and have good prices and discounts."

"book came when it said it would and in great condition"

"The delivery time is a bit slow. Other than that the books are in good condition and are what I ordered.

"I tried to return this book that I had double-ordered by accident last semester. Customer Service was very hard to get a hold of. Once reached, they told me the steps that I needed to take in order to receive a refund on one of the duplicated books, but I never received the refund. I tried calling Customer Service back to explain the problem, but was never able to talk to a real person because the wait was so extensive. I would still like the refund because I returned it within 30 days of receiving the book. Thank you so much. Other than that, I received both books very quickly, so I was able to use one of them right on time--by the first day of class."

"Cheap prices, accurate and quick deliveries!! I was able to rent all the books I needed for my semester in only one location, which is so rare! Free shipping!! Love this site!!"

"I received a book that is difficult to read. Much of the book is highlighted with dark marker which makes it difficult to read a complete paragraph. Although, I have been happy with BookRenter, this time I am disappointed"

"Books arrived promptly, in reasonably good (usable) condition. Directions for how to return are very clear. WAY less expensive than even the used books at the college bookstore."

"Excellent service overall!

Share BookRenter's store rating

BookRenter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BookRenter is a merchant member
BookRenter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.