BookPal Reviews - book-pal.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 229 reviews

BookPal is not a merchant member
BookPal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Well, where do I begin. First I noticed that Dascheap had this item that everyone was out of stock on, and I decided to order it through them because it showed as available. However when I ordered it, they said all of the quantity was in stock, but they had to contact me and they said they didn't have my total quantity. I was OK with that, but really they should have the total inventory posted. But then again, I was ordering 200 pieces of the item. I was overall a little disgruntled, but Steve was nice about everything."

"Excellent service from Bookpal my order arrived on time with no problems"

"BookPal was very accurate in their delivery time and their prices! Very inexpensive compared to other bulk-buying companies. I was impressed by their wide selection of books, seems like they have everything! I'm very satisfied with my order and would highly recommend others to use BookPal if they need 25+ of a book!"

"awesome !!!!!!!!!!! hooft"

"BookPal was easy, fast and the books look great. Perfect for corporate events when you are looking for huge quantities. Thanks BookPal!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Great service and best price I found for my bulk order of books. My only complaint was the slower shipping."

"My first time using BookPal was when I had to order about 40 books for my youth book club. I can honestly say I was very pleased. BookPal had the best price available, compared to the other merchants I searched. I received my books in about 7 days and all my books were new and intact. Not one book was bent. I definitely will be using BookPal again."

"This was the first time I made an order with BookPal, and I was very impressed. For a bulk order, this site gave a huge discount, making it the best price I could find for this book (and believe me, I searched extensively online!), plus they offered free shipping! As an English teacher with limited book funding, that made a huge difference. The shipment came in a reasonable amount of time, and the books are in perfect condition. I would definitely use BookPal again."

"The books were in excellent condition at a very reasonable price."

"I am a teacher who wanted to build their classroom library. Book Pal was an affordable and easy way to find multiple copies of the same title. The books arrived quickly and were packed so that they stayed in great condition through the shipping process. I received prompt email confirmation of my order and was notified via email when texts were shipped. I couldn't be happier with the service and company. I will deffinately use BookPal regularly and have already recommended it to others."

"Bookpal was so easy to use. I am the purchaser for a middle school and do alot of online ordering. Your website was easy to navigate and the prices were great. I highly recommend this site."

"customer service was very patient and helpful with this order as my 84 yr old father placed the order. Price was very good and the order arrived in just a few days I would highly recommend this company to friends.. "

"Excellent service. Very quick response to my inquiry. Excellent prices. Easy to use website. I have already referred them to a friend who bought books from them and related the same great experience."

"BookPal offered the best price on bulk order of a book I purchased as a donation to my child's class. The company was very quick in confirming and updating the status of the order. However, I did need to e-mail customer support to obtain the tracking number; received prompt reply to my inquiry. Overall, I was very pleased with the price and service and would order from them if I need to place another bulk order."

"The staff was friendly and helpful. We are selling books as part of a program to teach employment skills to young adults with disabilities, so we appreciated Bookpal's willingness to work with a very small operation. We did have one error with an order, and when we pointed this out to Bookpal, they corrected it immediately. I would highly recommend Bookpal."