Stores > Bonlook.com

Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2017-01-18

What a pain in the ****

"I've ordered a lot of glasses online, and never before has it been so hard.

I sent my order with everything they needed to fulfill it. Prescription, PD, you name it. But for some reason they need an actual copy of the prescription, something I've never had to provide before. Then, because the prescription didn't have my PD on it, they required me to take a picture of myself with a credit card because they do not believe me when I tell them what my PD is.

Over five e-mails back and forth, and still my order isn't processed. Honestly thinking of cancelling altogether. Strongly consider buying somewhere else unless you really like one of their frames, and even then take into account how much of a pain in the **** it is to order from them.

This review was modified by clangmuir on January 18 2017 10:30:03 AM

2016-12-23

First and last order with Bonlook!

"I order a lot of things online. I understand that sometimes things happen, however, never in my life have I experienced so many issues with a single order. First, the frames I received were defective- no big deal, I just requested an exchange. Next, my package was marked "delivered" but when I got to my apartment the package was nowhere to be found. Obviously I was disappointed but I wasn't ready to blame Bonlook because I understand that once the product is in the hands of the courier, whatever happens to it is out of their hands. With that being said, the lack of empathy and unwillingness to go the extra mile to make up for the terrible experience I've had with this order was very surprising. First I was told that my replacement order wouldn't ship out for a couple of days.... I placed my original order in November (Black Friday) and it is now the end of December. I was given no option for expedited shipping (I would have even been willing to PAY), and then when I asked if I could request that a signature be required when the package was delivered (which is something every reputable business is able to do) I was told no and not even politely- the girl was super condescending and then asked if there was another address I wanted the package to be sent to. Like most people, I only have one address. Not to mention, the only way to communicate with them if you work a typical 9-5 is via email (be prepared to wait a few days before you hear back from them) because the only time you can get someone on the phone is during the same time many of us are at work and unable to make personal phone calls. Right now I'm waiting on my THIRD pair of ebony granite frames and once I receive them (which hopefully I will this time and without any defects...) I will most likely never do business with this company again. There are so many other companies out there selling fashion frames who actually take pride in providing excellent customer service and really doing their best to give customers a POSITIVE and unforgettable experience. Why settle? "

This review was modified by Athenarie on December 24 2016 03:41:06 AM

2016-11-06

Excellent service

"Amazing glasses for such a low price! When I received my glasses from BonLook, I realised that my optometrist (not from BonLook) had made a mistake in writing my prescription. It was not BonLook fault's, but they were very kind and accepted to make me new glasses according to the corrected prescription without any fee. They offer an excellent service."

2016-04-11

Great frames and crystal clear lenses!

"Amazing product for the price. I cannot believe the value I am getting out of this!!"

This review was modified by snappytiger121 on April 11 2016 06:14:02 AM

2016-03-12

Pretty but FRAIL

"I have bought four bonlook frames in the last couple of years because of how cute they are. However, I kid you not, every single frame has broken because the metal hinge just snaps off in half. It is irreparable (believe me I've tried - the glasses are so cute, and rather pricey, that I wish i could continue wearing them). I won't be spending another $140 to buy my 5th pair. "

This review was modified by Kenyacramer on March 12 2016 01:22:29 PM

2015-10-23

"I changed the color of both of my glasses three times and my prescription about twice and they fixed everything for me without a problem at all! So kind and helpful! I LOVED MY SERVICE! Cant wait for my glasses to come, I feel very secure with the service I was given. I was even sent proof that everything was going to be sent to me okay, since I changed things so many times."

2014-12-05

"Sadly, of 4 pair I have ordered, 2 have been defective. Bon Look was wonderful about accepting returns, but it's a lot of time and hassle, I think it might help if they had better quality control before shipping, the defects were cosmetically pretty major- missing trim (with holes where it should have been) on both (different style) pairs, about 18 months apart. . .
Another thing, the last pair that I ordered were slightly different than pictured, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but with 'statement' frames, little details matter a lot.

This review was modified by bibliocephalus on December 05 2014 01:25:34 PM

2012-04-11

"I bought a pair of glasses from bonlook recently... The process was easy and they were perfect!! For such a good price. I also really appreciated the quality of the frame itself. I definitely plan to purchase more from them, especially given the low price I paid and the amazing styles they have on offer. Next purchase: sunglasses with my prescription. Never been able to afford those before!"

2012-04-11

"Love my new glasses from Bonlook.com!
The ordering process was easy and super user friendly. And price vs style vs quality is amazing!
Love it! Thanks Bonlook!

2012-04-11

"Bought a pair of eyeglasses and sunglasses... LOVE.THEM!!! It was my first experience with the virtual try-on... it was awesome!! Will definitely be back soon :-)"

2012-04-09

"The website is very user friendly. A lot of exciting looks of frames and great customer service. I had a problem with my prescription and they helped me figured it out.

And...great prices!!

2012-04-06

"I bought a pair of sunglasses on bonlook.com. Wow! What an amazing customer service! It was quick, easy and NOT expensive! I received my sunglasses in a high quality case. They're vintage looking sunglasses, very high quality and the best of all: they look great on me!

Thanks BonLook! Looking forward to buying my next pair soon!

2012-04-05

"Bought 2 pairs of eyeglasses last year from Bonlook.com ...thanks to a great service and fantastic prices, I am now the proud owner of 4 fabulous pairs

2012-04-05

"It was a very satisfying first experience buying my eyeglasses online. Beautiful eyewear, great prices, fast shipping and good service... thank you bonlook!"

2012-04-05

"Amazing eyeglasses!! User friendly web site! So happy with my order! Can't take them off!!!"

Share Bonlook.com's store rating

Bonlook.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bonlook.com is not a merchant member
Bonlook.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!