Bonlook.com Coupons
  • Rating 10.00/10 9 reviews

Bonlook.com is not a merchant member
    Bonlook.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Bonlook.com contact information

• Contact: support@bonlook.com
    • Phone: 1-855-718-1792
    • Customer Support: 1-855-718-1792
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 5PM EST
    • Fax: 1-877-342-8942

"I bought a pair of glasses from bonlook recently... The process was easy and they were perfect!! For such a good price. I also really appreciated the quality of the frame itself. I definitely plan to purchase more from them, especially given the low price I paid and the amazing styles they have on offer. Next purchase: sunglasses with my prescription. Never been able to afford those before!"

"Love my new glasses from Bonlook.com!
The ordering process was easy and super user friendly. And price vs style vs quality is amazing!
Love it! Thanks Bonlook!

"Bought a pair of eyeglasses and sunglasses... LOVE.THEM!!! It was my first experience with the virtual try-on... it was awesome!! Will definitely be back soon :-)"

"The website is very user friendly. A lot of exciting looks of frames and great customer service. I had a problem with my prescription and they helped me figured it out.

And...great prices!!

"I bought a pair of sunglasses on bonlook.com. Wow! What an amazing customer service! It was quick, easy and NOT expensive! I received my sunglasses in a high quality case. They're vintage looking sunglasses, very high quality and the best of all: they look great on me!

Thanks BonLook! Looking forward to buying my next pair soon!

"Bought 2 pairs of eyeglasses last year from Bonlook.com ...thanks to a great service and fantastic prices, I am now the proud owner of 4 fabulous pairs

"It was a very satisfying first experience buying my eyeglasses online. Beautiful eyewear, great prices, fast shipping and good service... thank you bonlook!"

"Amazing eyeglasses!! User friendly web site! So happy with my order! Can't take them off!!!"

"Dealing with Bonlook for my new vintage frames was a breeze. website is beautiful and easy to navigate. entering my prescription was easier then i thought it would be.
thanks guys!
a+

modified review This review was modified by DavidCureigh on April 04 2012 11:13:56 PM