• Bondagefetishst

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I placed an order with the bondage fetish store. I called their telephone number and talked to a woman who told me that because they are an internet store, they keep limited quantity on hand. I was trying to get the order for the weekend. There was one item out of stock and they let me substitute a similar item and I had my stuff for the big weekend. "

This review was modified by SluttySarah on September 13 2015 10:02:12 AM

"This company's customer service is deplorable. I placed an order online and was charged immediately. I requested expedited shipping and was expecting to receive prompt shipment. The following day I went online to check the order's status. The page said I had no open orders. So I called the number listed on their website - no answer. I followed up with an email - no reply. Since there was no response I found the product at another site and email Bondagefetishstore.com to cancel the order since they weren't responding.

Yesterday I received an email that the product was in the warehouse and would ship on Monday. I replied stating my desire to cancel based on their poor level of service. Today I received an email notifying me that the product had shipped. This was followed by another email telling me that all sales were final even if they hadn't shipped. I was also told that they couldn't stop the order today because the warehouse in a different building than there office! Will obviously never be using this company again.

This review was modified by Whitecrow949 on June 02 2015 08:56:11 AM

"This was the reply I received from "BondageFetishStore" when I advised them that I had received totally useless, even dangerous "thumbcuffs". READ IT TO BELIEVE IT! I can forward the entire email to anyone concerned to show it has not been redacted or edited. This site should and may be investigated for numerous trade violation, READ THIS AND BEWARE:

Dear Gregory M: You did not order BSPL-08G4, You ordered BPD-3806-00 which are a Fetish Fantasy Thumb cuffs. which were on sale for $8.95. The Fury ones are $5.95 which is twice as much. You bought thumb cuffs from a sex toy company.
We do not sell rejects or seconds. All our items come directly from our vendor to us and we do not take returns on sex toys. We have had quality control look at some of our Fetish Fantasy thumb cuffs. We did find them a little loose but functional which is what we would expect for a toy under $10.00.
As long as they rotate and lock we would not find them defective.
Here is a link to the item your purchased ; http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/bondage_cuffs/BPD-3806-00.html
We sell the cuffs you mention under the name Spartacus. Because the picture does say Fury on them, we would have taken them back if they did not have that name.

M Consulting

This review was modified by GregoryM2015 on January 28 2015 07:53:13 AM

"Great Site, Product came in a descrete box with a return address of M Consulting, LLC. Placed an order for a corset and it was too big and called the store and customer service said that their clothing returns go back to the vendor and it may take a day or 2 to get an RMA#. I received it the same day. I need the corset for an event and they had a replacement for me in time. "

Share Bondagefetishstore.com's store rating

Bondagefetishstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bondagefetishstore.com is not a merchant member
Bondagefetishstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!