Stores > BodyPure
  • BodyPure

Voice your opinion! Review BodyPure by clicking a star below.
2017-05-15

Recommended

"Anyone who has IBS or a similar condition knows just how debilitating it can be, and I’ve suffered from it for years. Part of the problem is that my body really struggles to get rid of bad things like toxins or chemicals that aren’t doing me any good. That’s why I use the BodyPure detox patches every weekend, to give my body a little bit of a break. All I need to do is depend on these to get me through the week, and they have really helped with my digestive problems. They pull out all of the impurities in my body, including any heavy metals, and help give my body back its balance when it most needs it. I would recommend these detox patches to anyone who needs a little extra help in keeping their stomach under control. It really has made a difference to my life that you can’t pay for.

2017-05-10

Amazing!!!

"I know that this is such a first world problem, but my hair is just awful. So frizzy that I can’t do anything with it, the sky just has to look as though it could be raining and it frizzes up like no tomorrow. I read somewhere that people’s hair absorb all of the toxins in the air around us, and that’s when I thought about maybe going through a bit of a detox. I cut out all sugar and carbs, and I grabbed some of these BodyPure detox patches to try out. I know it sounds crazy and I’m sure that you probably won’t believe me, but my hair is different now! OK, it’s always going to be on the frizzy side, but it’s so much more manageable now and it’s made such a difference. I’m saving twenty minutes every morning, and I feel so much more confident with the way that I look!"

2017-05-03

Great!!!

"Since moving I have really had trouble sleeping. I can go a whole night without getting a wink and I probably average around three to four hours a night – definitely not enough for me to keep going. I have been to see different specialists for sleep but none of them seem to have any idea what is wrong with me, and eventually a holistic specialist recommended these detox patches for my feet. I thought it would be worth a try, so I took a look. They were really reasonably priced so I grabbed a couple of boxes, and started using them. That first night I slept 6 hours, and ever since then I’ve been getting around eight hours a night, if not more! I am completely sold on these detox patches, and they have completely changed my life – I’d definitely recommend them to anyone who is having difficulty with their sleeping.

2017-04-25

Great Customer Service

"My walking commute takes me through the city, and you can smell the horrific fumes as you go. They are just disgusting, and if I can smell them then I hate to think what sort of terrible chemicals and toxins I’m breathing into my body. I started to get coughs more easily, and I got the flu twice last winter. It was time for me to do something for my body and get rid of all those pollutants and so when I came across the BodyPure detox patches, I thought they would be perfect. After using them just for one day I could already feel the difference within me, and now that I use them once a month, I’ve not had a cold for ages! I would definitely recommend using these patches if you live in an urban area, because you’ve got no idea what is going into your body – and you don’t want to know.

2017-04-11

Excellent

"I have always been that person at the back of the class or quiet in the meeting at work, and I’ve always been underconfident because of my skin. Bad doesn’t even cover it, honestly, it’s just awful, and I seem to get particularly bad flare ups depending on my mood, which is literally the worst. A friend recommended to me these BodyPure detox patches, and I was really unsure how on earth something that I put on my feet was going to help my face.
But hey, I thought it couldn’t hurt, so I slapped on the detox foot patches on my feet one night and headed to bed. The next morning, the patches on my feet looked absolutely horrific, but you know what? My face felt a little clearer, and even though I didn’t use the foot patches again that week, within 5 days my skin was almost completely clear. It’s a complete miracle!

2017-03-26

Excellent Service

"Now I’ll be totally honest with you here – I wasn’t expecting to like these. I kind of bought them on a whim anywhere, and then they sat in my bathroom cabinet for a few weeks before I thought to use them. As soon as I did though, I was absolutely amazed. How come no one else knows about this? How come beauty and health editors aren’t writing about these in magazines? How come there aren’t news articles about them? These detox foot pads have made such an incredible difference to me it is unreal, and I’m telling everyone that I meet just how fascinating and impressive they are. I don’t know what on earth they put in them but I know it’s all healthy and organic, and I’ve stocked up with enough to last me a lifetime – probably! Make sure that you get some of these for yourself, because I tell you, you won’t regret it."

2017-03-19

Highly Recommended

"Every four weeks I go on a little bit of a detox – I cut out meat and daily, and go semi-vegan for a week to give my body a little bit of a chance to reboot. I don’t drink alcohol or caffeine either, and I find that it gives my body some time to rebalance and find its equilibrium again. I’ve recently added these brilliant detox foot pads into my monthly routine, and they have really transformed how I feel at the end of them. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I felt better before, but now I feel totally revitalized. My energy levels go right back up to the top, and they stay up there much longer when I have combined my regular detox with the detox foot pads. I can’t see myself going back to the old way any time soon, and I think anyone would benefit from using these detox foot pads every month."

2017-03-16

Fantastic!!!

"Hello, I am a detox foot pad-aholic. Seriously, I have got to the point where I am using these suckers every week! I can barely remember what my health was like before I started using these, but what I can remember are all of the compliments that I started getting after I began using them. My hair was more glossy, my skin stopped having breakouts, and I apparently just looked . . . ‘better’. These detox foot pads have some sort of magic in them, I swear, because no amount of hair products or beauty creams have ever been able to match them, and I guess that’s because they’re making me healthier from the inside, rather than just trying to cover up the unhealthy on the outside! If you really want to make it easier to look good and feel good, then these detox foot pads are the absolute bomb."

2017-03-05

They are amazing!

"I know it’s a little late to be talking about Secret Santa, but I’m the worst at reviewing things online, I always forget! My office secret santa got me these detox foot pads for Christmas and at first I was a little offended – do I look like I need a detox? But the more I read about them, the more I realized that actually they can be used by pretty much anyone who wants to give their body a bit of a boost and help it get re-balanced again, and so I thought I’d give them a go. They are amazing! Honestly, they are the weirdest things, there’s so much yucky brown stuff on them when you wake up, and I’ve felt so much better since using them. Definitely something to get for yourself, you’ll be amazed at the difference – and you may find, like me, that you can’t stop using them."

2017-02-28

Recommended!!!

"I got married at the end of last year, and I was really stressing out in the weeks leading up to it. Planning a winter wedding is so difficult, and there were a thousand and one things running around my head, all fighting for my attention, and I found that I wasn’t sleeping very well become of it. I was even starting to put on weight because of the stress – a bride’s nightmare! I did a little research online, and saw that these detox foot pads were recommended for stress, and I thought that they couldn’t hurt. Two weeks before my wedding, I tried them, and I woke up feeling like I had finally slept for the first time in months. The detox foot pads were pretty disgusting to take off in the morning, but I guess that just goes to show how many toxins from the stress had accumulated in my body! I was able to go into my wedding calm and relaxed, and I actually enjoyed the day!"

2017-02-24

Great!!!

"I’ve never really been someone who has cared that much about their health – not in a bad way, I’ve just never got that fussed about it all! I’ve never been obsessed with organic food, or worried about where my face cream came from, or anything like that. If you had told me three months ago that I would now be using detox pads for my feet, I probably would have said that you were completely barmy!
But hey, you can’t hate what works, and these bad boys work. It’s a little weird popping them on the end of your feet just before you go to bed, but sure enough, when you wake up you’ll be able to see all of the horrible gunk that’s been in your body the whole time. Well worth trying out.

2017-02-21

Recommended!!!

"Pros: these BodyPure detox foot pads are really easy to use, and they do not require any special treatment, or heat, or special chemicals in order to work, which is great for people like me who then wouldn’t be able to use them. They certainly draw out a whole bunch of toxins, and it is strangely fascinating to see just how dark brown the BodyPure detox foot pads sometimes are after using them. They are then easy to throw away and dispose of, and they are not too expensive either so you can use them once a week if you want to in order to keep those toxin levels down. I certainly use the BodyPure detox foot pads on a regular basis and they don’t break the bank.
Cons: it’s a little unclear exactly how these BodyPure detox foot pads are doing what they are doing, and so it would be great to have more explanation on the packaging, or maybe online.

2017-02-16

Fantastic!!!

"I love trying out new things, and although I cannot quite remember where I first saw the BodyPure detox foot pads I just knew that I had to try them. I mean, they had been absolutely everywhere for so long, it was more of a shock actually that I hadn’t tried them up til then! They arrived in a small cute package, and the instructions on the BodyPure detox foot pads were really clear and easy to understand. I put them on my feet just before I went to bed, and although I was worried that they would make my feet – and then the rest of me – really hot, I didn’t really notice a difference. I was able to go to sleep as normal, and when I woke up there were all the toxins that had been in my body for the world to see! I have felt so much better since using my BodyPure detox foot pads, and I will definitely use them again in the future.

2017-02-06

Toxic Gunk Comes Out!

"As a guy, there are only so many beauty products that my wife is going to ever be able to convince me to try, and I never thought BodyPure detox foot pads would be one of them! I’ve seen her use them and although it looks quite satisfying when she peels them off, they are literally the grossest things I have ever seen! One day though she managed to convince me to try them, and although I did I was not that convinced that they were going to do anything except for cover my feet in weird brown goo. When I woke up the next morning there they were, covered in brown goo – but my acne was also down, and a pain in my shoulder that I had had for weeks had also disappeared. I thought it was a coincidence, but now every time something crops up I use BodyPure detox foot pads and it goes away."

2017-01-25

Best Service

I wanted to do something a little different for my bachelorette party, and when I saw these BodyPure detox foot pads advertised online I knew that they were the exact party trick that I was looking for! To be completely honest I thought that they were just a gimmick, and they were going to be perfect for me and my friends to wear over night during my bachelorette party two weeks before my wedding. When I pulled them out quite a few of my friends laughed, but it is not as though the BodyPure detox foot pads are hard to use, so we just put them on and went to sleep. You could have knocked us down dead the next morning when we started to peel off the BodyPure detox foot pads to see all of the disgusting toxins that were now on them! Such a great laugh, but also so ideal for just before the wedding. We all felt revitalised!

Share BodyPure's store rating

BodyPure is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BodyPure is not a merchant member
BodyPure does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!