Stores > BodyPure
  • BodyPure

Voice your opinion! Review BodyPure by clicking a star below.
2017-04-11

Excellent

"I have always been that person at the back of the class or quiet in the meeting at work, and I’ve always been underconfident because of my skin. Bad doesn’t even cover it, honestly, it’s just awful, and I seem to get particularly bad flare ups depending on my mood, which is literally the worst. A friend recommended to me these BodyPure detox patches, and I was really unsure how on earth something that I put on my feet was going to help my face.
But hey, I thought it couldn’t hurt, so I slapped on the detox foot patches on my feet one night and headed to bed. The next morning, the patches on my feet looked absolutely horrific, but you know what? My face felt a little clearer, and even though I didn’t use the foot patches again that week, within 5 days my skin was almost completely clear. It’s a complete miracle!

2017-03-26

Excellent Service

"Now I’ll be totally honest with you here – I wasn’t expecting to like these. I kind of bought them on a whim anywhere, and then they sat in my bathroom cabinet for a few weeks before I thought to use them. As soon as I did though, I was absolutely amazed. How come no one else knows about this? How come beauty and health editors aren’t writing about these in magazines? How come there aren’t news articles about them? These detox foot pads have made such an incredible difference to me it is unreal, and I’m telling everyone that I meet just how fascinating and impressive they are. I don’t know what on earth they put in them but I know it’s all healthy and organic, and I’ve stocked up with enough to last me a lifetime – probably! Make sure that you get some of these for yourself, because I tell you, you won’t regret it."

2017-03-19

Highly Recommended

"Every four weeks I go on a little bit of a detox – I cut out meat and daily, and go semi-vegan for a week to give my body a little bit of a chance to reboot. I don’t drink alcohol or caffeine either, and I find that it gives my body some time to rebalance and find its equilibrium again. I’ve recently added these brilliant detox foot pads into my monthly routine, and they have really transformed how I feel at the end of them. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I felt better before, but now I feel totally revitalized. My energy levels go right back up to the top, and they stay up there much longer when I have combined my regular detox with the detox foot pads. I can’t see myself going back to the old way any time soon, and I think anyone would benefit from using these detox foot pads every month."

2017-03-16

Fantastic!!!

"Hello, I am a detox foot pad-aholic. Seriously, I have got to the point where I am using these suckers every week! I can barely remember what my health was like before I started using these, but what I can remember are all of the compliments that I started getting after I began using them. My hair was more glossy, my skin stopped having breakouts, and I apparently just looked . . . ‘better’. These detox foot pads have some sort of magic in them, I swear, because no amount of hair products or beauty creams have ever been able to match them, and I guess that’s because they’re making me healthier from the inside, rather than just trying to cover up the unhealthy on the outside! If you really want to make it easier to look good and feel good, then these detox foot pads are the absolute bomb."

2017-03-05

They are amazing!

"I know it’s a little late to be talking about Secret Santa, but I’m the worst at reviewing things online, I always forget! My office secret santa got me these detox foot pads for Christmas and at first I was a little offended – do I look like I need a detox? But the more I read about them, the more I realized that actually they can be used by pretty much anyone who wants to give their body a bit of a boost and help it get re-balanced again, and so I thought I’d give them a go. They are amazing! Honestly, they are the weirdest things, there’s so much yucky brown stuff on them when you wake up, and I’ve felt so much better since using them. Definitely something to get for yourself, you’ll be amazed at the difference – and you may find, like me, that you can’t stop using them."

2017-02-28

Recommended!!!

"I got married at the end of last year, and I was really stressing out in the weeks leading up to it. Planning a winter wedding is so difficult, and there were a thousand and one things running around my head, all fighting for my attention, and I found that I wasn’t sleeping very well become of it. I was even starting to put on weight because of the stress – a bride’s nightmare! I did a little research online, and saw that these detox foot pads were recommended for stress, and I thought that they couldn’t hurt. Two weeks before my wedding, I tried them, and I woke up feeling like I had finally slept for the first time in months. The detox foot pads were pretty disgusting to take off in the morning, but I guess that just goes to show how many toxins from the stress had accumulated in my body! I was able to go into my wedding calm and relaxed, and I actually enjoyed the day!"

2017-02-24

Great!!!

"I’ve never really been someone who has cared that much about their health – not in a bad way, I’ve just never got that fussed about it all! I’ve never been obsessed with organic food, or worried about where my face cream came from, or anything like that. If you had told me three months ago that I would now be using detox pads for my feet, I probably would have said that you were completely barmy!
But hey, you can’t hate what works, and these bad boys work. It’s a little weird popping them on the end of your feet just before you go to bed, but sure enough, when you wake up you’ll be able to see all of the horrible gunk that’s been in your body the whole time. Well worth trying out.

2017-02-21

Recommended!!!

"Pros: these BodyPure detox foot pads are really easy to use, and they do not require any special treatment, or heat, or special chemicals in order to work, which is great for people like me who then wouldn’t be able to use them. They certainly draw out a whole bunch of toxins, and it is strangely fascinating to see just how dark brown the BodyPure detox foot pads sometimes are after using them. They are then easy to throw away and dispose of, and they are not too expensive either so you can use them once a week if you want to in order to keep those toxin levels down. I certainly use the BodyPure detox foot pads on a regular basis and they don’t break the bank.
Cons: it’s a little unclear exactly how these BodyPure detox foot pads are doing what they are doing, and so it would be great to have more explanation on the packaging, or maybe online.

2017-02-16

Fantastic!!!

"I love trying out new things, and although I cannot quite remember where I first saw the BodyPure detox foot pads I just knew that I had to try them. I mean, they had been absolutely everywhere for so long, it was more of a shock actually that I hadn’t tried them up til then! They arrived in a small cute package, and the instructions on the BodyPure detox foot pads were really clear and easy to understand. I put them on my feet just before I went to bed, and although I was worried that they would make my feet – and then the rest of me – really hot, I didn’t really notice a difference. I was able to go to sleep as normal, and when I woke up there were all the toxins that had been in my body for the world to see! I have felt so much better since using my BodyPure detox foot pads, and I will definitely use them again in the future.

2017-02-06

Toxic Gunk Comes Out!

"As a guy, there are only so many beauty products that my wife is going to ever be able to convince me to try, and I never thought BodyPure detox foot pads would be one of them! I’ve seen her use them and although it looks quite satisfying when she peels them off, they are literally the grossest things I have ever seen! One day though she managed to convince me to try them, and although I did I was not that convinced that they were going to do anything except for cover my feet in weird brown goo. When I woke up the next morning there they were, covered in brown goo – but my acne was also down, and a pain in my shoulder that I had had for weeks had also disappeared. I thought it was a coincidence, but now every time something crops up I use BodyPure detox foot pads and it goes away."

2017-01-25

Best Service

I wanted to do something a little different for my bachelorette party, and when I saw these BodyPure detox foot pads advertised online I knew that they were the exact party trick that I was looking for! To be completely honest I thought that they were just a gimmick, and they were going to be perfect for me and my friends to wear over night during my bachelorette party two weeks before my wedding. When I pulled them out quite a few of my friends laughed, but it is not as though the BodyPure detox foot pads are hard to use, so we just put them on and went to sleep. You could have knocked us down dead the next morning when we started to peel off the BodyPure detox foot pads to see all of the disgusting toxins that were now on them! Such a great laugh, but also so ideal for just before the wedding. We all felt revitalised!

2016-12-20

Excellent!!!

"Having really terrible skin is something that I have had to live with and endure since I was a teenager, and now that I am in my thirties I kind of assumed that I would now have to live with it for the rest of my life. I mean, who manages to get rid of their teenage acne in their 30s? To everyone’s surprise, including mine, these clever little BodyPure detox foot pads have managed it! Who knows how it managed to pull all of the gunk that was messing with my face and my hormones away and right down to my feet, but it managed it overnight which is literally like the miracle cure that I was praying for. I was a little worried that my skin would get bad a couple of days after not using the BodyPure detox foot pads and it did get a little more greasy, but I just used another BodyPure detox foot pad and it sorted it right out. I am now obsessed with them, and bulk buying them in case they ever run out!"

2016-11-30

2 thumbs up!!!

I have been using BodyPure detox foot pads for quite a while now, but I am just not the sort of person that ever really writes a review of anything – even if, like these amazing things, they really do work! But after discovering that my mom has never heard of them, I knew that I had to write a quick review so that more people can discover them. BodyPure detox foot pads are brilliant bits of technology, and although I have absolutely no idea how they work, somehow they work absolutely every time. I have got into the habit of using them every Sunday night so that I can begin the week fresh and toxin free, and it has done wonders with my energy levels. To be honest with you, I just do not think that I could live without them now! I would heartily recommend BodyPure detox foot pads to anyone.

2016-11-25

Recommended!!!

"It’s hard to believe that I had just that much gunk in my body, but I certainly realise it now! I was recommended to use a BodyPure detox foot pad because I was having trouble sleeping, and a friend believed it was because I just had too many toxins in my body. I’m not usually one to try something a little weird, but at that point I was ready to try anything! When I took the BodyPure detox foot pads off in the morning they were absolutely disgusting! There must have been months, if not years of build up of those toxins in my body and I had no idea. Since using them twice in succession, I have found it so much easier to fall asleep, and I would definitely recommend BodyPure detox foot pads to anyone who has tried literally everything to try and sleep better because this stuff works."

2016-11-09

2 thumbs up!!!

While researching products to help remove toxins from your body, I learned that foot pads are a great option to start with. After trying a few different brands of pads, and getting somewhat mixed results, I ordered the BodyPure2X foot pads since they were supposed to be stronger. It turns out that they not only work better than any of the other foot pads I’ve tried combined, they’re also less expensive than most of the brands I tried as well! Plus when I bought 3 boxes of the footpads I got a free analysis of one of them so that I can see what sorts of toxins these pads are removing from my body! I had no idea you could even do such a thing; it’s so interesting! My toxin level is down to almost nothing and I feel better than I have in years.

Share BodyPure's store rating

BodyPure is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BodyPure is not a merchant member
BodyPure does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!