HorschGallery.com Reviews - horschgallery.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 58 reviews

HorschGallery.com is a merchant member
HorschGallery.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"The photos are great! Bob was easy to work with. Thanks so much"

"have have ordered from horsch galleries on 2 seperate occasions a total of 3 items and have found the staff to be professional helpfull people. it really was a nice experience for a change to see people who actually care about there customers needs these days. hats off to horsch gallery 5 stars is not enough. "

"Very Satisfied! I plan on being a return customer later this year and I love the photos. Great job."

"Item was received secure and protected! Received updates as to shipping date."

"The order went perfect, The product was delivered in 3 days .It looks great & we could not be happier"

"I moved away from Chicago and wanted to purchase a photo to hang in my home as a reminder of how much I enjoyed living downtown. The photos for sale were spectacular and I ended up choosing a beautiful black and white print of the skyline. The site was very informative and easy to navigate. I can't wait to receive the photo."

"I bought a Navy Pier photograph as a memento and HorschGallery.com had my favorite photo out of all the other online stores. The website was very easy to navigate and delivery was on time."

modified review This review was modified by ptokarzay1063 on October 23 2013 06:08:43 PM

"Only problem was trying to decide which awesome photo to buy! Thanks!"

"I recently ordered a framed and matted photograph of Navy Pier. It arrived within days of ordering and is beautifully matted and framed. The picture brings back so many wonderful memories of my life in Chicago. I could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you Horsch Gallery!"

"This order was received on time and quickly. Both myself and the recipient loved it, and it looked as good if not better than I expected after viewing it online.

Thank you!

"Everything arrived on time and in great condition. I've placed 2 orders with Horsch Gallery and have been very pleased with each order. "

Im very pleased with my purchase of Montrose Harbor.I was concerned to order not having seen it but called and asked a few questions and felt at ease.I purchased it framed very glad I did. The picture is PERFECT!!
As we have our boat there you can pinpoint it and everything else it is a great view! I highly recommend and trust this gallery.Also the packaging was exceptional!
Thank you.

"Priced well, well packagaed, shipped on time"

"Great site, great service. The delivery was so fast and communication of the shipping process was spot on! Plus, my dad loved the photo we sent him. I would definitely use this site again."

"I had a great experience with HorschGallery.com The website navigation was quick and easy, the product selection was well priced and I found exactly what I was looking for. The delivery service was right on time. I'm extremely happy with my "Bridges up for Sailboats," purchase and will definitely be using this site again!"