Stores > BoatsToGo.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review BoatsToGo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-15

incredible value

"I've owned the Saturn SK430 for about three and half years, and I have used it hard. I'm a dedicated spearfisherman and freediver, and have put many hundreds of ocean miles on mine, mostly around Southern California although it's seen a few trips to norcal and Baja. I have had it out at least 2 or 8 times per month in the time I've had it--camping trips, day trips, local cove hopping, even Channel Island runs. It has about 30 patches, lots of modifications, and while not recommended it has somehow carried me and my gear and catch safely through 8 to 10 foot seas on multiple occasions. While it's not a perfect vessel, the light weight makes it easy for me to handle entirely on my own plus being incredibly cheap to run (nearly 18mpg in calm seas with a 6hp four stroke), the small size means I can roll it up and fit it plus gear and engine in a compact car and don't need a spot to park a trailer, and the price is laughably low... I'm getting another one!"

2017-04-20

Good Stuff!!

"I've been looking and researching inflatable kayaks for a couple of years now and decided on the Saturn 13 foot Ocean fishing kayak. BoatsToGo was awesome. The price point was perfect and the quality was great. They were very responsive to questions that I had, and the delivery was fast. I would definitely purchase from again."

2017-03-26

Great boat and great customer service

"I got Saturn inflatable boat from BoatsToGo around 3 years ago. So far this was one of my best purchases, and I am happy I got this boat. Boat quality is much better than what I was expecting at price that I have paid. I was expecting something cheap, and boat was pretty good quality, and hold up pretty well for over last 3 years, even that I do use it almost every other weekend, when it is not too cold. Also, want to point out that stuff at boats to go was pretty helpful in resolving minor issue I had with drain plug in my boat. They sent me free replacement recently, even that warranty was off. So far so goo."

2017-02-20

Secon buying

"On 2011 I bought a Saturn inflatable from boat Togo . it was my first timé buying. Whe I recived the boat I was so soprice for the quality of the material and the way that the boat looked. Whe I used everybody was asking me how much I paid since the boat look nice and very expensive material my friends where very soprice I ship that boat to my country on 2015 and I decide buy my secon inflatable boat today .of curse I order a Saturn 13.5 base on my previous experience price and quality of Saturn boat . "

2016-09-08

AWESOME INFLATABLE BOATS!

"My husband and I purchased a 12ft red inflatable boat in 2009. Driving over branches and trees in the river, running into rocks on the shore, and cruising the lakes, this boat is the most durable product I have ever seen. We put a 25 HP motor on out 12ft boat, and it worked great!! We were so pleased with this product, we just upgraded and bought a 16ft red inflatable boat. I can't wait to try out the new one!! Ordering and shipping for the boats are simple and quick. The customer service department is quick to answer and very knowledgeable and commendable. This is the only place I will ever buy an inflatable boat!"

2016-04-02

Saturn Inflatable Kayak

"I bought the OFK396 from www.boatstogo.com and I am perfectly happy with my purchase. The customer service was very quick and fixed my problem immediately (I had accidentally ordered the wrong model). I use my kayak on the bay and the rivers near my house and it works great; zero air leak and the material appears to be very durable. It only weighs 35 pounds so my kids can help me carry it wherever we want and it fits one adult and two children with no problems at all. I waited to write this review because I wanted to give it some time and use to evaluate the durability. I will be buying from boatstogo again. "

2016-01-12

Great site, Great products, Great service!!!!

"I have discovered BOATSTOGO on the web when researching for an inflatable kayak. Not only that my kayak, the OFK396 proved to be a blast but the service delivery was fast and I had nothing but stellar words for these guys. When I had a question for them I called and they where really prompt and to the point. I recommend this site to anyone that wants to get a good quality product at a greatest quality/price ratio I could find on the market."

2015-10-02

"I was referred to BoatsToGo from a friend who said this is the best place to purchase a new inflatable boat. The prices are unbeatable and the website / purchasing process is super simple and easy. Plus, they're great boats. Definitely worth the price and effort. 2 thumbs up!"

2015-08-23

"I had a positive experience with Boatstogo.com. I received a 12 feet Azzurro Mare boat from them. Fedex had damaged part of the shipment. Their support department took care of the problems even on a Sunday and made sure I had everything I need to make sure I enjoy my new boat.

Not to mention that the boat itself is well made and fun.

2015-08-10

"With the summer coming up, I started looking for a new way to relax at the beach. I looked into foldable beach chairs, but having owned one, they are only comfortable to sit in for an hour or two before they become uncomfortable. There are no real options to be able to stretch out and really relax. This is when I started to look into portable beach hammocks. There are different styles, most are squared off and/or collapsible, but from trying one out, not very comfortable. I did some deep research and came across a style of portable beach hammocks that instead of being squared off and collapsible were able to be assembled piece by piece and was the shape of an orange slice. Yup, orange slice.
Completely unique. I had never seen a portable hammock at the beach or anywhere, that could be pieced together and had that crescent moon shape. I looked online to find a supplier for the hammock and check out the prices. I searched long and hard and only came up with a couple different places that carried the hammock. I did some digging and found boatstogo.com. I had never heard of the company so I looked for info on the business. Boatstogo.com had some amazing reviews and some extremely satisfied customers. Not only that, but the same hammock that I was researching was ½ the price of the two other retailers that carried the exact same item.
I emailed boatstogo.com regarding the availability of the hammock and was pleasantly surprised to get a reply within 45 minutes. 45 minutes, I have tried to correspond with other companies and it has taken hours if not days. Nice work boatstogo.com. Elliot was the contact that replied to me, completely professional, friendly and helpful. I placed an order, hoping the product quality matched the service quality of boatstogo.com.
One week later, at my front door was the package from boatstogo.com (I knew the day it was arriving because boatstogo.com supplied me with tracking info immediately when the item shipped). It was packed well, no damage to the hammock, not as much as a scratch.
The hammock arrived in its own carrying case that you can sling over your shoulder. It was lighter than the usual chair I drag with me to the beach. I brought it with me on vacation and finally had the chance to set it up and give it a run. I took all the parts out and decided to see if I could figure out assembly without looking at the supplied directions. Piece of cake, I had it set up within 10. Strong aluminum shell, 8 pieces that click together, 2 bolts that you use to connect the end aluminum pieces and hang the supplied hammock with and the hammock itself. I sat down in the hammock and yes, I fell out of it (my mistake for setting it up on a hill…). I moved the hammock to flatter ground and sat in it (you can use it as a seat), then stretched out and laid back in it. Holy wow, it was like a little slice of heaven. You can lay back and ties the accompanying rope to a stationary object to rock the hammock or hang your foot over the edge to do the same. It was so relaxing, solidly constructed and well made.
I have brought it to the beach with me and have already had a half dozen people ask about it and where they can get it, boatstogo.com. I have also bought a second one for my girlfriend, who is in it whenever I am not.
Boatstogo.com covered all the bases to make me feel like a appreciated customer. They were fast and accurate with correspondences. They were friendly and professional. They supplied a product that is of the highest quality (and ½ the price of the other supplier). They really know how to take care of their customers and the experience I had prompted me to buy from them again. A phenomenal company and I would recommend you look into boatstogo.com for your boating (or other product) needs. Thank you for making this purchase so easy boatstogo.com!

2015-07-13

"I recently purchased a 11' touring SUP and 12' racing sup from BoatToGo.com and have been extremely pleased with both boards. Construction of both boards are of great quality, can't say enough about the affordability compared to the quality. If you are questioning going with an inflatable SUP board, be reassured that these are up to the task. I have had multiple comments from people at the lake that thought they were rigid boards until they saw me deflating them. I am short on storage in my garage so the inflatables were an easy choice. Rode on a comparable Tower Adventurer and felt like the Saturn SUP board is just as good if not better, but when you compare prices it is not even close. Plus the Saturn boards come standard with D-rings conveniently placed all along the sides of the board, which the Tower does not, to give you the versatility to attach seats for kayaking or to secure any type of luggage you might be bringing with you to the beach. Both boards cruz nicely and would highly recommend to friends and family. "

2014-09-06

"I have a Saturn MC365, it's fantastic! I had looked at other brands (Newport, zodiac, sea eagle) but none of those offered the value that Saturn did. The mini cat has an enormous amount of floor space and the pontoons running along the side give the boat tenencies stability! Repeat customer!"

2014-05-12

"I just want to thank you guys for making an excellent product and for providing excellent follow up customer service. I bought a Saturn 365 last year and had a lot of fun fishing and tearing up around our local bay. I had so much fun, I posted some videos on you tube and on an inflatable boat forum. Well, 2 of the guys live local to me and they asked if they could go out with me to test the boat in action.... one ordered his boat the next night and the other 2 weeks later!!! We are now working on an inflatable boat club and we have 8 members. I am attaching pictures and video link to our most recent outing. We had 4 boats out and 3 were Saturns!! Well, 2 Saturns and and an Azzuro Mare!!! Lol. Thanks again for an excellent product!"

2014-04-10

"I had almost gone out and spent nearly twice as much on another inflatable stand up paddleboard before I bought the 12ft inflatable SUP that Boatstogo had ffor half the price. I was concerned that the quality wouldn't be up to par but after reading about their extensive warranty options I felt comfortable enough that they engineered their products with quality in mind. Thankfully I did, for now I have been enjoying much of my past few weekends learning to paddleboard. I picked up a paddle at the local REI and ive been on the water ever since.

I plan on picking up two of the attachable kayak seats because I later found out that the paddleboard doubles as a ride-on kayak for 2 people. I wasn't surprised as I weight almost 93 Kilos and had no issues with buoyancy. All in all I am extremely happy with my board and the help I received from the guys at Boatstogo.

2014-01-06

"I bought a Saturn SD365 and couldn't be happier. The construction is clean and tough. I drag it up on beaches, not a scratch. I mainly fish off it. I also recently bought an 8hp Johnson outboard engine that pushes me with 300 lbs of gear at 16mph. With another person it does 13mph. I would definitely take thing 3 miles out in the ocean. I have hit 3 foot waves before and it just rolls over. Soon I will be buying a hard floor too. Overall, it's a great boat."

Share BoatsToGo.com's store rating

BoatsToGo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BoatsToGo.com is not a merchant member
BoatsToGo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!