"I have a Saturn MC365, it's fantastic! I had looked at other brands (Newport, zodiac, sea eagle) but none of those offered the value that Saturn did. The mini cat has an enormous amount of floor space and the pontoons running along the side give the boat tenencies stability! Repeat customer!"

"I just want to thank you guys for making an excellent product and for providing excellent follow up customer service. I bought a Saturn 365 last year and had a lot of fun fishing and tearing up around our local bay. I had so much fun, I posted some videos on you tube and on an inflatable boat forum. Well, 2 of the guys live local to me and they asked if they could go out with me to test the boat in action.... one ordered his boat the next night and the other 2 weeks later!!! We are now working on an inflatable boat club and we have 8 members. I am attaching pictures and video link to our most recent outing. We had 4 boats out and 3 were Saturns!! Well, 2 Saturns and and an Azzuro Mare!!! Lol. Thanks again for an excellent product!"

modified review This review was modified by SmootheSailn on May 12 2014 07:50:23 AM

"I had almost gone out and spent nearly twice as much on another inflatable stand up paddleboard before I bought the 12ft inflatable SUP that Boatstogo had ffor half the price. I was concerned that the quality wouldn't be up to par but after reading about their extensive warranty options I felt comfortable enough that they engineered their products with quality in mind. Thankfully I did, for now I have been enjoying much of my past few weekends learning to paddleboard. I picked up a paddle at the local REI and ive been on the water ever since.

I plan on picking up two of the attachable kayak seats because I later found out that the paddleboard doubles as a ride-on kayak for 2 people. I wasn't surprised as I weight almost 93 Kilos and had no issues with buoyancy. All in all I am extremely happy with my board and the help I received from the guys at Boatstogo.

modified review This review was modified by BassProKing on April 10 2014 06:49:01 PM

"I bought a Saturn SD365 and couldn't be happier. The construction is clean and tough. I drag it up on beaches, not a scratch. I mainly fish off it. I also recently bought an 8hp Johnson outboard engine that pushes me with 300 lbs of gear at 16mph. With another person it does 13mph. I would definitely take thing 3 miles out in the ocean. I have hit 3 foot waves before and it just rolls over. Soon I will be buying a hard floor too. Overall, it's a great boat."

modified review This review was modified by cpenrose on January 06 2014 03:07:35 PM

"Great Service! Friendly and knowledgeable! I was able to place my order and pick up my order the same day. It's been 8 months and I am very happy with the 15' Saturn Expedition Kaboat (kayak/boat) and 55lb electric trolling I purchased. I'm new to boating and it's kept up well as I learn. I fish, snorkel and take leisure rides all over South Florida, Everglades and The Florida Keys. Now I'm planning on a outboard engine! Possibilities are endless!"

modified review This review was modified by SteveLMT on December 18 2013 09:21:46 AM

"I own two Saturn boats, SD365 and SK470 and am very happy with both of them. I use them for fishing and for recreation. I have been using the SD365 for 4 years, and the boat is still in like-new condition, so I expect to get several more years from it. Over the years I made several modifications/additions to the boat. I purchased three seat clamps with swivels and installed foldable seats with cushions. When fishing with my buddy, I remove one of the seats, but when we go on pleasure rides with out wives, we use all 3 seats (2 in front and 1 in the rear). The fourth seat could be installed, but it would interfere with the operation of the motor, so my buddy has to seat right on the bench or use a flotation cushion on the bench. The boat would accommodate a fifth person on the bow, if needed. I use a 6hp Nissan outboard, and with four people the boat makes 6 mph, which is not too fast, but adequate for leisurely exploring lakes. When fishing I also use a 30 lb thrust trolling motor and a portable fishfinder. Both motors and the fishfinder fit on the transom. I also purchased a carpet and custom cut it to fit over the inflatable floor (which is great - rigid enough to stand or walk on it, and at the same time soft and warm), so I do not worry to puncture it with a fishing hook or soil it with mud. With all these additions the boat id still portable, and I can fit everything (with a lot of other stuff) in my 4runner. However, to save time on the lake, I bought a small utility trailer and with slight modifications use it to transport the boat and store it in my garage during the summer without the need of deflating (~10 minutes) and inflating (~25 minutes) it. In the winter I put the trailer against the wall, deflate the boat and store it in my basement in the bag. It is very convenient. I liked the boat so much that two years ago I decided to buy another Saturn boat, which my wife and I could use for rowing. We ended up choosing the SK470, which can be used as a kayak or as boat with an outboard motor. The SK470 exceeded all my expectations. It is light enough for one person to be able to carry it, and still very durable and stable, so one can stand in it on the water. With the same 6hp outboard it reaches 12 mph with two people and 15 mph with just me. Withe 30 lb electric motor it runs at about 5-6 mph. It also rows pretty fast with two people. For rowing I remove the aluminum seats and put a cheap stadium seat plus flotation cushion on the floor. This way my knees do not interfere with paddles. I also use the boat for fishing when I don't want to take the bigger SD365. The SK470 can easily accommodate two people fishing and has plenty of room for the gear. My overall experience with Saturn inflatable boats is very positive. I would recommend the Saturn boats without hesitation to anyone who likes fishing, or just wants to have a great time on the water. I like them so much that I am thinking of getting another one (SK395) form BoatsToGo for solo fishing."

modified review This review was modified by asharkov on October 04 2013 12:50:23 PM

"For years I have dreamed of having an inflatable boat, but up until recently I have not had a legitimate reason to buy one. Within the past year I have purchased a sailboat, and wanted to buy a dingy to get to and from the boat. I did my research, and decided to go with www.BoatsToGo.com. The shiping was prompt, and the boat was well packeged. Once I got the boat out of the box I was thoroughly impressed with the attention to detail on every inch of the boat. Overall boats to go is a great company and I would defiantly recomend buying through them. "

modified review This review was modified by Sailor231 on October 01 2013 11:41:40 AM

"Excellent company with excellent product. I purchased a few items from them - a kayak and a paddle board. Both are of excellent quality!"

"THIS IS THE SBSOLUTE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH. I PURCHACED AN ELECTRIC TROLLING MOTOR IN JUNE 2012. I HAD THE MOTOR TWO WEEKS AND IT STARTED RUMBLING AND VIBRATING,CAUSING THE RAFT THAT IT'S ON TO SHAKE. I EMAILED THE COMPANY IN REGARDS TO THIS PROBLEM,AND GOT A RESPONCE BACK FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT.OR SHOULD I SAY NON-SUPPORT. ILSA WAS THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED THE EMAIL.HER RESPONCE(DID YOU DROP THE MOTOR? MAYBE YOU HIT AN UNDERWATER OBSTACLE? NOT,I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR TROUBLE,SEND IT IN AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT.SHE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE IGNORANT IF SHE TRIED.I'M EXPECTED TO PAY OVER $60 TO RETURN THIS MOTOR FOR REPAIR AFTER OWNING IT FOR TWO WEEKS.THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN."

"I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the SD470 15' PVC inflatable boat... so much so that I had a forest green bimini top and full enclosure custom manufactured by Enewhere custom canvas in Brooklyn, NY. You may have already seen the photos displayed on the boatstogo website. I use the inflatable with a 20 H.P mercury engine in the Adirondack region for setting up camp deep in the wood off Lewey Lake for hunting deer and bear. The 2,000 pound capacity allows me to take plenty of gear so that I can camp for weeks. The enclosure ensures that both I and my gear will remain dry in the most severe storms and the boats light weight allows me to transport the boat in my minivan and unfold/inflate the boat at any destination.

I originally purchased the dingy wheels from the boatstogo website and one axle bolt was missing from the shipment. Within 3 days of my email to boatstogo I received the bolt. The dingy wheels is a valuable addition to making the boat completely portable.

I highly recommend the 15 foot inflatable as it is the most stable inflatable I have ever owned and it comes with a maintenance free aluminum floor.

Thank you BoatsToGo.com

"Well, I figured I'd be the first to review this website officially, because prior to taking a chance and ordering from them, I could find no other reviews. I initially discovered this site from youtube, as they have a number of demonstrations of their products, ie. - SK430.

I'll just say my experience with BoatsToGo has been stellar. Shipping and delivery was prompt. My boat was received in perfect condition and within no time, I was out on the lake! I've taken the Saturn boat out about 6 times so far, and the boat material is super strong and sturdy with no signs of deflation. Sometimes i would dock the boat in shallow waters with sharp rocks, but that did not phase the condition of the boat either.

Customer service is excellent. I would not hesitate to order additional accessories from them or even a second boat (their inflatable kayaks look really nice!).

I have found a new sport and hobby to enjoy, and I have BoatsToGo to thank for their outstanding quality products and service.

modified review This review was modified by nutrexercus on August 29 2009 10:08:28 AM

BoatsToGo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BoatsToGo.com is not a merchant member
BoatsToGo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!