"Got a good deal on multiple Dell Windows 7 DVDs, but had a problem getting one activated. Appears Bmem scrapes off the old COAs from Dell computers, and includes the COAs (certificate of authenticity) with a Dell branded disk. Like I said, I could not get one activated, so I contacted Bmem (Joedy Pawloski) by email (JP@bmemexports.com). Received a reply on April 19th, and was told a replacement would be shipped ASAP. Now it is May 1st, 12 days later, and I have not received anything. Sent an email on April 29th saying "So far, I have received nothing. Is there a problem?" There has been no reply from Bmem. I did a lot of business with Bmem in the past, and now am completely ignored. Bmem has indeed shown itself to be a sorrowful place of business. "

modified review This review was modified by mrjs002 on May 01 2014 12:21:41 PM

" Can't BEAT this Deal! Already ordered more"

modified review This review was modified by corbe on May 01 2013 07:21:57 AM

"Ordered Win 7 for under $70. Arrived in less than a week. It was advertised as a Dell system restore version but could be used as new install on any computer. Package that arrived was actually marked for Lenovo, no problem. Installed without a hitch except it couldn't find my mobo's ethernet controller (Realtek RTL8105E). Apparently Lenovo uses a different controller, and the driver was not included on the CD for the Realtek. Anyway, all I had to do was find the Realtek driver on the Internet and install it separately.

I'd definitely purchase from them again. No hassle, no problem. Thanks, Bmem folks.

"The software I ordered arrived in a decent amount of time. But the disk was defective, it couldn't be read at a certain point. Bmem sent a replacement disk, however it too could not be read during installation. After contacting Bmem several times, they finally sent a return address. That was the last I heard from them. After they had the returned disks for two weeks and several more fruitless attempts to contact them by email, I had to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back. It looks like they didn't respond to PayPal either. I got my refund a couple weeks later. Do not buy from these clowns!!!"

"ordered software july 28th its now august 14th after numerous emails and calls to bmem.net and to pricewatch.com - referrall website. Neither have responded. Stay away from pricewatch.com they provide bad referralls. Stay away from bmem.net looks like company is bogus"

"Ordered Dell branded Windows 7 Pro. Received product on July 29 2010. I opened the evelope marked with a Windows 7 sticker and then realized the disc inside was Windows XP Pro. I sent a return request to Bmem.net on July 30. I have not had a response to the return, to e-mail sent to Bmem.net, nor a message left on their answering machine. You can not talk to a person apparently. I have been ripped off. Never will bother with this company again."

Bmem.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bmem.net is not a merchant member
Bmem.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!