• Bluegrass Aquat

"It was my first time ordering from them. I had read some mixed reviews on them such as that they ship all their fish in one bag, fish are missing, they didn't get the right fish. Well...all I can say is I am extremely impressed with my shipment. I ordered 5 festivum cichlids, 6 congo tetras, 5 rosy barbs, and 2 boesemani rainbows to add to my other rainbow fish. Unfortunately the person they acquire festivums from was out, but they did alert me and gave me a refund. All the other fish came in separate bags, they were all extremely active and healthy looking. They left Florida on Monday evening and arrived in Kentucky Tuesday morning. Packed tightly, heat pack warm, double-bagged. I acclimated them to my quarantine tank and they're all doing great, they have even already eaten. I will definitely be ordering from them again. "

This review was modified by Nigelk8485 on January 06 2015 07:22:54 PM

"I ordered 11 cichlids from bluegrassaquatics.com and reieved only 10 cichlids. I only chose to order from them to buy a Red dragon flowerhorn cichlid, which hanppend to be the one they never sent to me. I called and talk to David the CEO and all he offerd me was a refund, which I still have not received yet. It has been 2 weeks now and no refund yet. I would prefer to get my fish but the fish was only $7.99. David you can keep it! If your that cheap. The fishes did not come in a good condition 2 Red German had caved in stomachs and all the fishes tails were bitten off. I would not recommend anyone to do business with them. I have a video of the fishes on youtube. Just look up blue grass aquatics on youtube. I would rate them a 2 out of ten and give them a D grade. RECEIVING GOOD SERVICE IS EVERYTHING!!!"

Share Bluegrass Aquatics's store rating

Bluegrass Aquatics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bluegrass Aquatics is not a merchant member
Bluegrass Aquatics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!