Stores > Blue Bee Printing

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blue Bee Printing by clicking a star below.

California Verified Customer
2017-07-20

Save the date magnets

"We recently printed our save the date magnets through Blue Bee. There weren't that many options online to have a customizable square magnets and a decent price, except for Blue Bee! We specifically wanted square for the type of magnets we were going to send out. And it's pretty awesome you can print square magnets in any size. The process to upload and process was a breeze. We even utilized the live chat feature to ask if PDF or EPS file was better (we didn't know, we are newbs). Uploaded our EPS file, they provided us a proof the next day, one week later our save the date magnets are at our doorstep, and they look pretty damn awesome. We're so excited to send them out because of how great they turned out!! Thank you Blue Bee!"

2017-07-17

Good all around

"From our initial contact with Blue Bee to the finalized product they were good. Even called to confirm our order and specs before printing to ensure we would be happy. Initially the cost seemed high but after receiving our products we are very happy and will use again."

CurtisHare's Avatar

2017-06-22

Great!

"Perfect in every way. Will order again."

2017-06-20

Great!

"Great service, quick response, fast shipping (though i paid for that), excellent product!"

2017-05-31

Always a pleasure

"I've worked with them several times and they are always friendly, quick, and economical - and excellent quality. Highly recommend. "

2017-05-30

Exceeded Expectations

"From the minute I clicked on the website the process to order and receive my project were easy, fast and exceeded my expectations!"

2017-05-21

Great

"Great job and very fast printing. They got the job done conviently and professionally!"

2017-05-19

PERFECTION

"So happy with my order! They were exactly the perfect size I needed and were printed super clear! Thank you!!!!"

2017-05-16

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had placed an order with a sister company to Blue Bee because I wanted the ability to design my own magnet using an online design program. When it came time to complete my order, I received an error message and my order could not be processed. I called and I was told to give Blue Bee all the details of my order, they would design it to my specifications. Within minutes, I was emailed a proof and my order was placed at a less costly price than I was originally going to pay through the sister site. Within a couple of days I received an email letting me know my order was processed and shipped. My magnets arrived in a week. I could not be happier with the service Blue Bee provided. I will be back. "

2017-05-15

Excellent company with fast service

"Blue Bee Printing has surpassed all my expectations for my cosmetics labels! They provide great customer service with a quick turnaround. Very pleased with this company and will be placing lots of future orders for my business. Thank you so much Blue Bee Printing! "

2017-05-11

AMAZING SERVICE

"Loved it! i will deffinitely keep using the services!"

2017-05-07

Great product and great customer service.

"We have ordered die cut magnets a few times. Each time received wonderful customer service and a great product.

I would recommend Blue Bee to everyone.

Thanks for the great service and product.

2017-05-04

Great Service

"Helped me in a pinch when I needed printing fast - great service!"

2017-05-03

great service

"They have always been quick to respond to any requests. They are also always done when they say they will be done. Great service and great communication! We will continue to use them!"

2017-05-01

As Hoped

"Extremely quick to send me a proof - and stickers arrived just a few days later. Very pleased. Only time will tell if they hold well outside on hardhats, but they appear to be exactly what we needed!"

Share Blue Bee Printing's store rating

Blue Bee Printing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blue Bee Printing is not a merchant member
Blue Bee Printing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!