• Address: 886 Palomares Street La Verne, CA
    • Phone: 877-268-1235
    • Customer Support: 877-268-1235
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 909-599-8955

"Phenomenal customer service. They replaced a Wasabi battery a year and one half after purchased and called me at home to resolve the issue after I contacted them through Amazon market place.
No one does this kind of follow up these days.

"Excellent price and value...I got TWO batteries and a neat charger that even has a car charging adapter for the unit for less than half the price of a single battery at any local brick and mortar store! I'll keep their site bookmarked and use them first every time, and unless something different happens, use them for all my purchases of merchandise they offer that I need! On time, intact delivery and an accurately filled order! "

"It's all good now. We're cool."

modified review This review was modified by RickLines on June 08 2011 12:11:47 PM

"I would use Blue Nook again.

I emailed regarding a defective battery and received a reply and voice message the next business day.
I was able to reach this contact by phone on the first call.

He was very professional and personable. The replacement battery was shipped the next morning.
You could not ask for better service than I got in this instance.

"Exceeded expectations. Competitive prices, and the item arrived 1 day earlier than estimated! Would definitely use them again. "

"ORDERING WAS EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND COMPLETE..ITEMS CAME IN 4 DAYS...PACKED WELL SO AS NOT TO BE DAMAGED...SINCE WAREHOUSE WAS ONLY 3 MILES FROM MY HOUSE, WAS BUMMED THAT COULDN'T DRIVE OVER AND PICK UP ORDER....WOULD HAVE SAVED UNNESSARY SHIPPING AND TIME...GIMME A BREAK, LIVE IN GLENDORA...."

modified review This review was modified by ba49er on February 09 2011 06:26:35 PM

"Speed was great, and use of the site was user-friendly."

"A real person answered my e-mail inquiry in less than 12 hours on a Sunday. Actually solved my request. Great service, very personable!"

"I received my replacement Leica batteries as promised within the allotted four days. They have been tested in my camera and wok a advertised. I would use Blue Nook in the future for my other needs."

"Item arrived quickly and looks to be of high quality, I would highly recommend Blue Nook."

"This was my first time using Blue Nook. I needed a new battery for my Pentax digital camera. I found Blue Nook's price for an equivalent battery to be well below that of a big camera store's actual Pentax battery."

"This was the first time I visited the Blue Nook website and I was surprisingly impressed. I found the website easy to navigate and found the item I was looking for within moments. The price was considerably less than other well known sites I had checked, and the quality of the product is excellent. I would also like to mention that I received my order within just a few days. Blue Nook will be seeing more of our business."

modified review This review was modified by MWhitaker on November 23 2010 07:04:06 AM

"First time I've ordered from Blue Nook, but it certainly won't be the last. Prices were great, item was exactly as described, and I couldn't believe how fast I received my order. "

"Customer service still exists! I was looking for some batteries for my digital camera and talked to the camera manufacturer about using batteries with a higher mAh rating. The fellow I chatted with was pleasant enough and very helpful, but when he found out that the batteries I was looking at purchasing were not going to be original camera manufactured products he put me on hold to talk to a supervisor. His whole attitude and demeanour had changed when he came back on line. I was told that I COULD NOT safely use any but the manufacturer’s batteries and he would not give me a definitive answer on the mAh issue. That was that, end of conversation; I cannot help you, sir.

I plugged my battery type into Google and did a search; one of the places that came up was Blue Nook. I looked up their number and called. So often nowadays when one calls customer service you are shunted back and forth with electronic prompts before speaking with a human. When finally connected with a human the person wants your name, phone number, address and other information before even talking to you and answering your questions or finding out why you have even called!

Marc answered the phone, I asked my question and he answered. He did not attempt to get any information from me before talking to me, he took care of my concerns first. He did not tell me to go look at their website or even ask if I had been there. He did not push me to buy anything from him. I was most surprised and impressed. I hung up and promptly accessed their site to place an order, which I did. I then noticed in their FAQs that my question regarding mAh ratings is addressed and answered. I was even more impressed. Many a time I have called or heard of others calling a place and being told ‘to look it up on our website’.

After placing my order I noticed that Blue Nook offers expedited shipping which I did not see when I completed my transaction. The cost was minimal so I called to find out if I could upgrade my shipping. Marc again answered the phone and I told him what I wanted to do. He said he would take care of it for me, two positive experiences, virtually unheard of in my estimation. My batteries arrived on time as promised.

The story does not end there though. The batteries do not perform as anticipated so I called to find out if there was something that I was doing wrong. Marc again is the one I spoke with. He told me the batteries were from an old supplier Blue Nook no longer uses and that he would send me replacements once the new supplier sends Blue Nook a fresh supply. Amazing, these fellows really do care about their customers. I can recommend Blue Nook’s customer service and after sales service with the highest confidence I have had in many a year. If you need a charge call Blue Nook, they will give you what you want and need, an extremely rare combination to find in the world of commerce today.

modified review This review was modified by pboyton on November 03 2010 07:52:40 PM

"easy and fast great web site would use again"

Blue Nook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blue Nook is a merchant member
Blue Nook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.