• BlueDogInk.com

"Blue Dog Ink has the BEST prices and customer service. I own a sign and print shop so I shop around for toner prices and Blue Dog Ink has the best around! My order is always shipped promptly and arrives in great condition. Thanks Blue Dog Ink. "

"best shopping site for printers and printer supplies hands down. lowest price, fast service (my orders arrive in 1 day), plus they give you monthly coupons with significant savings. previously we purchased a bit with amazon and before that staples, we are saving around 30% from amazon and 50-75% from staples............which for us is about $25K a year. Oh, and no tax, free shipping, all that and we get our orders next day, incredible. "

This review was modified by exelon on September 18 2015 09:18:13 AM

"Been purchasing hp toner from them for 5 years, lowest price around, always gets to me in 1 business day, haven't had an issue in 5 years. Never had service this good with anyone.

"I needed some ink for my printer a few months past. I did some research and found this company had the best prices. I called the costumer service and the man was extremely helpful and courteous. I was most surprised by the fact that I ordered it in the morning and received it the next day. I received the product and it worked perfect. I have used bluedogink a few times since the original order and always had great service like the first time. Products always come extremely fast. I highly recommend this company if you want your products fast with the best prices."

"Ordered a Brother DR630 Drum Unit. Web site showed, still does, it 'In Stock'. Have not received item. Tried calling and you can hear the 'ring-ring' then transferring then 'ring-ring' some more. Gave up and Emailed. Did get a reply stating item is back ordered. Questioned them about info on web site and received Email saying it is wrong. Ordered from Quill and got it next day. Two month back order is just poor business. Waiting on credit to charge card."

This review was modified by WBVFCU-PA on March 26 2015 12:00:36 PM

"what a lame company, ordered a part that they advertise that they have in stock, been 5 days and did not get the item, tried to call many times and no one answer, sent an email and got a replay that they do not even have it in stock, they did not even bother emailing and letting us know that they do not have it, very lame customer service."

"Unfortunately my experience with this company was not a good one. In short, I ordered some toner and despite purchasing the item properly, a few days later I received an email from Dori saying shipping would be 10X what their website confirmed when I purchased the item (i.e. $65 instead of $6.95) since I live in Hawaii. This does not make sense to me since I input all of my information correctly and therefore there is a problem with their website. For me the right thing to do from their standpoint would be to stand behind the order as confirmed by their payment page but instead they chose to cancel my order instead. During my discussion with Dori I communicated that I had no interest in Bluedogink incurring large shipping charges to send the item 2nd day air and my understanding is that USPS shipping is my much less and has tracking capability but they had no interest in resolving this issue in an equitable manner. Once again a reminder of the problems that are likely to occur when dealing with a smaller internet retailer that does not put customer service as a priority in their business model in my view. I am now going to do what I should have done in the first place and buy the item from Amazon."

"Received my full order next day, thanks to UPS and to being in the same state as this supplier. Price was the best. My experience with them was very good."

This review was modified by georgeb-710 on March 30 2013 02:42:17 PM

"I concur with all those who have given this company a poor rating. In my mind this company should not be in business anymore. Fraud, Fraud, Fraud! Order placed and paid for Dec 5, 2012. 4 line items of which 2 received over a month after ordering, it is now Mar 16, 2013 and full order or partial refund not completed. BBB complaint filed as well as the appropriate authorities notified!!!!"

This review was modified by BlingB on March 16 2013 08:23:20 AM

"I don't get all of the negative reviews either. I've used bluedog over the last three years, about every three months and mostly Epson OEM products, due to their having the lowest dlvd price that I can find. Always UPS ground rec'd the next day so they must have a distributor nearby. Maybe I'm just a lucky one, but so far it's all good with bluedog in my experience."

"I just bought HP Fuser Kit from Blue Dog Ink. I received an email stating out of stock nationwide, I sent an email immediately canceling the order and placed the order thru Suppliesusa.com. Dori from Blue Dog Ink, emailed within a few hours that the HP Fuser shipped. Did receive both on the same day. Blue Dog Ink prices are much better than SuppliesUSA and HP (HP price was more than double Blue Dog). I am going to order from Blue Dog Ink again. There price beats everyone else.

"I've order many times through BlueDogInk.com due to there prices but its so hard to depend on them w/ items that i'm needing right away;there delivery time is so inconsistent! The tracking # they provide us, we could never seem to use to track with, so I'm always left in the dark as far as shipment status is concerned and when i follow up regarding shipment; they just provided me with the same tracking# that i've already had issues with from the very beginning and so I correspond back explaining but they never correspond back, order has been over a week already and still nothing!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE & SHIPPING TIME IS HORRIBLE & SERIOUSLY NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENT!!! And not to mention... shipping cost isn't that cheap, we're paying for it and so its not free... we should get our orders in a timely manner!!!"

"I've ordered photo paper from BlueDogInk for my Canon printer a couple of times now. While I wish the shipping was free, honestly the price with shipping is still lower than anywhere else I could find online. I've always gotten what I ordered in just a few days. So far no issues, so I've never had to deal with their customer service. I'm very happy with this company and will shop here again if they continue to offer the lowest prices."

"- Items on the site are listed as "in stock" even though they are not.
- They charge your credit card in full immediately, even if they don't have the product to ship.
- Customer service by phone does not exist, you will only get voice mail and no call back.

With my order, one of five items was shipped immediately. Two of the four unshipped items were shipped one month after the order. No word on the remaining two items after another two weeks, and my requests for refund of unshipped product have not been acknowledged.

The small amount of money you may save from Blue Dog Ink is not worth it.
Update: remainder of the order showed up today, about 10 weeks after placing the order.

"Im shocked to see these low ratings on bluedogink.com. Ive used this company a half dozen times for more than 2 yrs for toner and drums for my OKI5800ldn. Products are always best price on the web and very fast delivery--never wrong, never late. Ive not called in live recently but recall when i had a year ago they were attentive and helpful. Ordering a second drum this month (which irritates me no end at OKI--there's nothing wrong with the one ive got except for the preprogrammed chip Oki is ripping me off with). Ive used a few other suppliers for this supplies and end up going back to BDI everytime. "

Share BlueDogInk.com's store rating

BlueDogInk.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BlueDogInk.com is not a merchant member
BlueDogInk.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!