• Rating 3.83/10 16 reviews

BlueDogInk.com is not a merchant member
    BlueDogInk.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BlueDogInk.com contact information

"Received my full order next day, thanks to UPS and to being in the same state as this supplier. Price was the best. My experience with them was very good."

modified review This review was modified by georgeb-710 on March 30 2013 02:42:17 PM

"I concur with all those who have given this company a poor rating. In my mind this company should not be in business anymore. Fraud, Fraud, Fraud! Order placed and paid for Dec 5, 2012. 4 line items of which 2 received over a month after ordering, it is now Mar 16, 2013 and full order or partial refund not completed. BBB complaint filed as well as the appropriate authorities notified!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by BlingB on March 16 2013 08:23:20 AM

"I just bought HP Fuser Kit from Blue Dog Ink. I received an email stating out of stock nationwide, I sent an email immediately canceling the order and placed the order thru Suppliesusa.com. Dori from Blue Dog Ink, emailed within a few hours that the HP Fuser shipped. Did receive both on the same day. Blue Dog Ink prices are much better than SuppliesUSA and HP (HP price was more than double Blue Dog). I am going to order from Blue Dog Ink again. There price beats everyone else.

"I've order many times through BlueDogInk.com due to there prices but its so hard to depend on them w/ items that i'm needing right away;there delivery time is so inconsistent! The tracking # they provide us, we could never seem to use to track with, so I'm always left in the dark as far as shipment status is concerned and when i follow up regarding shipment; they just provided me with the same tracking# that i've already had issues with from the very beginning and so I correspond back explaining but they never correspond back, order has been over a week already and still nothing!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE & SHIPPING TIME IS HORRIBLE & SERIOUSLY NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENT!!! And not to mention... shipping cost isn't that cheap, we're paying for it and so its not free... we should get our orders in a timely manner!!!"

"I've ordered photo paper from BlueDogInk for my Canon printer a couple of times now. While I wish the shipping was free, honestly the price with shipping is still lower than anywhere else I could find online. I've always gotten what I ordered in just a few days. So far no issues, so I've never had to deal with their customer service. I'm very happy with this company and will shop here again if they continue to offer the lowest prices."

"- Items on the site are listed as "in stock" even though they are not.
- They charge your credit card in full immediately, even if they don't have the product to ship.
- Customer service by phone does not exist, you will only get voice mail and no call back.

With my order, one of five items was shipped immediately. Two of the four unshipped items were shipped one month after the order. No word on the remaining two items after another two weeks, and my requests for refund of unshipped product have not been acknowledged.

The small amount of money you may save from Blue Dog Ink is not worth it.
--------------
Update: remainder of the order showed up today, about 10 weeks after placing the order.

"Im shocked to see these low ratings on bluedogink.com. Ive used this company a half dozen times for more than 2 yrs for toner and drums for my OKI5800ldn. Products are always best price on the web and very fast delivery--never wrong, never late. Ive not called in live recently but recall when i had a year ago they were attentive and helpful. Ordering a second drum this month (which irritates me no end at OKI--there's nothing wrong with the one ive got except for the preprogrammed chip Oki is ripping me off with). Ive used a few other suppliers for this supplies and end up going back to BDI everytime. "

"item ordered was marked as "in stock". after over a week, i haven't received any feedback on shipping, despite the inquiries made via emails and phone calls. the money one may save ends up wasted in the loss of time to resolve these issues. very unpleasant experience."

"I PLACED AN ORDER ON JULY 14, 2011 AFTER A MORE THAN A WEEK WITH NO SHIPPING INFO I DECIDED TO CALL...NO ONE ANSWERS...I SENT AN EMAIL...TURNS OUT THE ITEM ITS OUT OF STOCK...THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD SEND AN EMAIL WHEN EVER THEY HAVE IN STOCK
THIS EMAIL I PASTED DESCRIBES WHAT HAPPEN LATER...IM STILL WAITING FOR MY CREDIT AND FOR SOME ONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE OR MY EMAILS...DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE
Dear....
I Never received an email to inform me the toner was in stock. I purchased it from another site. But on Aug 11 I received an email the item were shipped. I was OK, I really don't need it, but sooner or later I'll use it. Anyways on Aug 14 I receive another email saying I would be charged an extra $ 32.43 for shipping. I NEVER AGREE TO THAT. When I placed the order. More than a month ago I agreed to pay $6.95 for shipping.
I need the order to be cancel or the charge of $32.43 be removed from my credit card again I never agreed to that. And if I knew it would be that much and take soo long I wouldnt have placed the order...

Please let me know what can be done.
I tried calling but no one answered.

"The company advertises free shipping on their website for all orders over $500 except for oversized printers. However, there are other items that do not qualify for free shipping of which they say nothing about. I called customer service 8-10 times, and they never answered the phone. I left two messages before they returned my call."

"Ordered ink for my printer. Price was the lowest anywhere on the net and the shipping charges were quite low too. Ink arrived the next day. Could not ask for more."

"I ordered a Canon DR-2020U from bluedogink.com and they called me (after I provided them with my credit card number!) and told me it was the wrong price on the website. The actual price was about double the price they were advertising. This company is shady. Time for me to get a new credit card number."

modified review This review was modified by better-be-good on May 04 2011 12:22:09 PM

"Ultra fast service. only 19 hours from order placement until delivered. Thanks!!"

"Their site claims that "90% of orders arrive in 1-3 business days," but to allow 5-7 days. I live only 125 miles from one of their warehouses, so I expected my order (a printer) fairly quickly. After waiting a full week, I emailed and got a quick response saying they would "check with the warehouse" and get back to me "shortly." The next day, after hearing nothing further, I called customer service, got a message saying they were busy and would call me back. Never called me back. I emailed again, saying I needed the order by a week from then or I would need to cancel. No response. I checked my order on the site and it had been canceled. About six hours later, I got an email saying the order had been canceled.

If they weren't going to ship my order right away, WHY NOT TELL ME so I could get it from somewhere that would?! Very poor customer service.

modified review This review was modified by euphoria7 on April 27 2011 11:46:48 AM

"BEWARE BEWARE- I ORDERED AN EPSON R 380 PRINTER THAT SAYS IN STOCK FOR $125.99 I GET A CONFIRMING EMAIL OF THE ORDER THEN ABOUT AN HOUR LATER I GET ANOTHER EMAIL STATING EPSON DISCONTINUED IT AND THAT IT IS REPLACED BY THE ARTISAN 50 WHICH IS THE SAME PRINTER EXCEPT WITH MORE FEATURES. THAT I CAN CONFIRM REPLACEMENT THROUGH EMAIL. THE ARTISAN 50 IS UNDER $100 ALL OVER SO WHY WOUDL I WANT TO PAY $125.99 FOR A REPLACEMENT PRINTER THAT IS LESS THAN $100. DONT GET FOOLED BY THEM"