Stores > BlueDogInk.com

• BlueDogInk.com

2016-11-12

Satisfied!

"Quickest service I have ever seen! The ink cartridge I was looking for was available only with BlueDogInk and they delivered my pack within 24 hours. To add, the price was also lower as compared to other sites."

2016-11-11

Great job BlueDogInk

"How can an online service be so quick in making delivery? Woo. Amazed by the BlueDogInk for their delivery within 24 hours. The cartridge I ordered was also cheaper in price. Great job blueDogInk."

2016-11-06

Good products and prices

"Short of time and money? BlueDogInk has helped me by providing with the cartridge ink I needed at a low price and with a great speed. I received the ordered pack the next day. Amazing services."

2016-11-02

Highly effective services

"I couldn't find a better price and delivery speed for the ink cartridges I ordered last week for my printers. I received my order withing 30 hours of confirming the order. I'm completely satisfied with the products and I would surely make my next order from BlueDogInk and would recommend others too."

2016-10-24

Complete satisfaction.

"All that you need in an online purchase is the quality of products with effective customer service. Thanks bluedogink for providing such low prices at high customer care with swift delivery of my order. Great experience!"

This review was modified by MarlonKendrick on October 26 2016 10:01:48 PM

2016-10-22

Good quality products

"The website has what I needed, good quality products, affordable rates etc.And the payment methods are also awesome,anyone can use his/her credit card to buy the products online from Bluedogink"

2016-10-19

Great Experience

"Have had great experience dealing with Bluedogink. My orders have shipped out fast and pricing is unbeatable! Had issue with a cartridge being defective, submitted online return request and received return label within 24 hours. Fantastic service!"

2016-06-28

Fast Sevice & Best Value

"I was in a bind and needed a toner asap, found Bluedogink online, I couldn't believe their low prices so I even called to make sure they were selling genuine products, talked to a helpful customer service rep and placed my order online, was shocked to receive the product next day. Best value, best service, fastest shipping! "

This review was modified by b.parks on June 28 2016 09:45:06 AM

2016-03-08

FAST shipping and good prices!

"We ordered ink on Friday evening and the ink arrived today, Tuesday. That's as fast or almost as fast as Amazon Prime and faster than regular Amazon! The ink we ordered for our HP printer is less expensive than at Walmart. We've been very pleased with our purchases from Blue Dog Ink so far and would recommend them if you want fast shipping and good prices."

This review was modified by anifunk on March 08 2016 02:59:44 PM

2016-03-08

Overpriced, could care less, slow and poor customer service

"So, one of my employees ordered three items from them. Two were wrong, and cost twice as much as other places online. They refused to exchange or allow returns, and were very difficult to get a hold of.

Do your self a favor and order from aaaaaaaaanyone else.

This review was modified by printers on March 08 2016 02:09:40 PM

2016-02-05

Super fast shipping

"Shipping took 48 hours!! The prices were very low compared to other sites for wide format paper and the selection was great. I love this site!!"

This review was modified by Nater424 on February 05 2016 06:27:30 PM

2016-01-05

"I was looking for a hard to find toner cartridge and discovered BlueDog. I placed my order late in the afternoon on Monday Jan 4, 2016 but didn't notice that the company was based in Florida, so they charged sales tax. As a school we are tax exempt. I sent a copy of our DR-14 and requested that the invoice be corrected. Within a few minuets I received a reply indicating that the order had already been processed but there billing department would issue a credit. The next morning there was a shipping confirmation and a tracking number waiting for me in my email. Pricing was also very competitive. From my perspective, this was a 5 star experience.
JP

This review was modified by TheBowTieGuy on January 05 2016 06:30:43 AM

2015-10-06

"Blue Dog Ink has the BEST prices and customer service. I own a sign and print shop so I shop around for toner prices and Blue Dog Ink has the best around! My order is always shipped promptly and arrives in great condition. Thanks Blue Dog Ink. "

2015-09-18

"best shopping site for printers and printer supplies hands down. lowest price, fast service (my orders arrive in 1 day), plus they give you monthly coupons with significant savings. previously we purchased a bit with amazon and before that staples, we are saving around 30% from amazon and 50-75% from staples............which for us is about $25K a year. Oh, and no tax, free shipping, all that and we get our orders next day, incredible. "

This review was modified by exelon on September 18 2015 09:18:13 AM

2015-09-14

"Been purchasing hp toner from them for 5 years, lowest price around, always gets to me in 1 business day, haven't had an issue in 5 years. Never had service this good with anyone.

Share BlueDogInk.com's store rating

BlueDogInk.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BlueDogInk.com is not a merchant member
BlueDogInk.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!