Stores > BlueDogInk.com

• BlueDogInk.com

2016-06-28

Fast Sevice & Best Value

"I was in a bind and needed a toner asap, found Bluedogink online, I couldn't believe their low prices so I even called to make sure they were selling genuine products, talked to a helpful customer service rep and placed my order online, was shocked to receive the product next day. Best value, best service, fastest shipping! "

This review was modified by b.parks on June 28 2016 09:45:06 AM

2016-03-08

FAST shipping and good prices!

"We ordered ink on Friday evening and the ink arrived today, Tuesday. That's as fast or almost as fast as Amazon Prime and faster than regular Amazon! The ink we ordered for our HP printer is less expensive than at Walmart. We've been very pleased with our purchases from Blue Dog Ink so far and would recommend them if you want fast shipping and good prices."

This review was modified by anifunk on March 08 2016 02:59:44 PM

2016-03-08

Overpriced, could care less, slow and poor customer service

"So, one of my employees ordered three items from them. Two were wrong, and cost twice as much as other places online. They refused to exchange or allow returns, and were very difficult to get a hold of.

Do your self a favor and order from aaaaaaaaanyone else.

This review was modified by printers on March 08 2016 02:09:40 PM

2016-02-05

Super fast shipping

"Shipping took 48 hours!! The prices were very low compared to other sites for wide format paper and the selection was great. I love this site!!"

This review was modified by Nater424 on February 05 2016 06:27:30 PM

2016-01-05

"I was looking for a hard to find toner cartridge and discovered BlueDog. I placed my order late in the afternoon on Monday Jan 4, 2016 but didn't notice that the company was based in Florida, so they charged sales tax. As a school we are tax exempt. I sent a copy of our DR-14 and requested that the invoice be corrected. Within a few minuets I received a reply indicating that the order had already been processed but there billing department would issue a credit. The next morning there was a shipping confirmation and a tracking number waiting for me in my email. Pricing was also very competitive. From my perspective, this was a 5 star experience.
JP

This review was modified by TheBowTieGuy on January 05 2016 06:30:43 AM

2015-10-06

"Blue Dog Ink has the BEST prices and customer service. I own a sign and print shop so I shop around for toner prices and Blue Dog Ink has the best around! My order is always shipped promptly and arrives in great condition. Thanks Blue Dog Ink. "

2015-09-18

"best shopping site for printers and printer supplies hands down. lowest price, fast service (my orders arrive in 1 day), plus they give you monthly coupons with significant savings. previously we purchased a bit with amazon and before that staples, we are saving around 30% from amazon and 50-75% from staples............which for us is about $25K a year. Oh, and no tax, free shipping, all that and we get our orders next day, incredible. "

This review was modified by exelon on September 18 2015 09:18:13 AM

2015-09-14

"Been purchasing hp toner from them for 5 years, lowest price around, always gets to me in 1 business day, haven't had an issue in 5 years. Never had service this good with anyone.

2015-07-04

"I needed some ink for my printer a few months past. I did some research and found this company had the best prices. I called the costumer service and the man was extremely helpful and courteous. I was most surprised by the fact that I ordered it in the morning and received it the next day. I received the product and it worked perfect. I have used bluedogink a few times since the original order and always had great service like the first time. Products always come extremely fast. I highly recommend this company if you want your products fast with the best prices."

2015-03-26

"Ordered a Brother DR630 Drum Unit. Web site showed, still does, it 'In Stock'. Have not received item. Tried calling and you can hear the 'ring-ring' then transferring then 'ring-ring' some more. Gave up and Emailed. Did get a reply stating item is back ordered. Questioned them about info on web site and received Email saying it is wrong. Ordered from Quill and got it next day. Two month back order is just poor business. Waiting on credit to charge card."

This review was modified by WBVFCU-PA on March 26 2015 12:00:36 PM

2014-09-15

"what a lame company, ordered a part that they advertise that they have in stock, been 5 days and did not get the item, tried to call many times and no one answer, sent an email and got a replay that they do not even have it in stock, they did not even bother emailing and letting us know that they do not have it, very lame customer service."

2014-09-02

"Unfortunately my experience with this company was not a good one. In short, I ordered some toner and despite purchasing the item properly, a few days later I received an email from Dori saying shipping would be 10X what their website confirmed when I purchased the item (i.e. $65 instead of $6.95) since I live in Hawaii. This does not make sense to me since I input all of my information correctly and therefore there is a problem with their website. For me the right thing to do from their standpoint would be to stand behind the order as confirmed by their payment page but instead they chose to cancel my order instead. During my discussion with Dori I communicated that I had no interest in Bluedogink incurring large shipping charges to send the item 2nd day air and my understanding is that USPS shipping is my much less and has tracking capability but they had no interest in resolving this issue in an equitable manner. Once again a reminder of the problems that are likely to occur when dealing with a smaller internet retailer that does not put customer service as a priority in their business model in my view. I am now going to do what I should have done in the first place and buy the item from Amazon."

2013-03-30

"Received my full order next day, thanks to UPS and to being in the same state as this supplier. Price was the best. My experience with them was very good."

This review was modified by georgeb-710 on March 30 2013 02:42:17 PM

2013-03-16

"I concur with all those who have given this company a poor rating. In my mind this company should not be in business anymore. Fraud, Fraud, Fraud! Order placed and paid for Dec 5, 2012. 4 line items of which 2 received over a month after ordering, it is now Mar 16, 2013 and full order or partial refund not completed. BBB complaint filed as well as the appropriate authorities notified!!!!"

This review was modified by BlingB on March 16 2013 08:23:20 AM

2012-10-10

"I don't get all of the negative reviews either. I've used bluedog over the last three years, about every three months and mostly Epson OEM products, due to their having the lowest dlvd price that I can find. Always UPS ground rec'd the next day so they must have a distributor nearby. Maybe I'm just a lucky one, but so far it's all good with bluedog in my experience."

Share BlueDogInk.com's store rating

BlueDogInk.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BlueDogInk.com is not a merchant member
BlueDogInk.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!