Bloomingdale'sCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

Seattle

"Product came with no problem"

modified review This review was modified by patdurantkib on July 21 2014 03:42:38 PM

"i ordered a pair of shoes on Sunday for $180.00 then i got an email from Saks 5th ave that the same shoes where $157.50 i called customer service and got Jeff at ext 27149 the most unhelpful rep ever. i asked him to transfer me to a manager and he sent the call to a ringing phone and no one picked up. i will never order from them again and im ripping up my loyalty card that i have thanks for nothing "

modified review This review was modified by ralphyboy88 on May 20 2014 09:08:10 AM

"I ordered online...They cancelled my order after few days claiming I've requested to cancel..I never did !!!!
Customer Service rep said item out of stock finally and could not fetch supervisor to talk to me...promised they'd call me back..I am still waiting for Call!!!

modified review This review was modified by alyasha on January 15 2014 10:24:02 AM

"I have only been buying from Bloomingdales (online) for about 3 months, after discovering the wonderfully huge range of products they have, but most of all their very low shipping rates to Australia! At first I found them to be reasonably quick to ship my orders, and also quick to respond to customer service emails and return requests. However lately (my last 2 purchases) I have noticed they seem to be taking longer and longer to reply to emails, orders take much longer to ship from the store, and I have not been notified of delays. I ordered a leather jacket, the site said it was in stock and they had my size. A week went by with no notifications. When I enquired, I was informed that my jacked was out of stock and had been put on indefinite backorder, as their supplier did not know when it would be back in. Weeks have gone by since then, and I have now noticed that my jacket (in all sizes) is back up on the site for sale - at a much higher price! I have not been notified that the jacket is back in stock, and my jacket has not been shipped. Luckily I was able to buy this jacket from another site, for a lower price! A week ago I emailed Bloomingdales customer service to cancel my backorder, as I no longer need the jacket from them. I was informed that with indefinite backorders with a delayed ship date, you can cancel the order any time until it ships. SO I hope they do not go ahead and ship the jacket now (and charge my credit card for $500) before they realise I have cancelled the order! My last few emails to customer service have not been answered and it has been 3 days now. They used to be quick and reply within 24 - 48 hours. My latest return request took 3 days to come through, and this time - they didn't even bother to send me the usual polite email that says, sorry it didn't work out, here are your return instructions from Borderfree. INSTEAD, all I received was the Borderfree authorization - as if to say, well here you go but we're not happy about it, not even going to respond to you. To be fair though, up until this last debarcle, the customer service team have been very nice and helpful in their emails. However, these delays and lack of communication is disappointing and not very reassuring, so I think I will stop shopping with them for a while. One other thing that troubles me, is that with my latest return they have charged me $66 for the return shipping, which is being deducted from my refund! This has not happened before, so why are they suddenly charging so much for the return shipping?"

modified review This review was modified by melodramie on November 22 2013 03:39:32 PM

"Stay away from dealing with this online retailer. If there is an error in your order (they shipped me the wrong size and wrong color merchandise), it will take weeks of phone calls(if you can get an actual human to talk with you) and many emails and faxes to get a full refund. Too bad, because they seem to have nice products - but they aren't worth the effort if there are problems to be resolved."

modified review This review was modified by unhappyloyallist on October 31 2013 06:15:20 PM

"You can't place an online order when you start a credit card (in person) with them. So if you are trying to take advantage of the extra 15% off, you have to do it in-store.

I called customer service, didn't even know I was getting transferred after the first person got my info. Had to tell the 2nd person everything all over again, all set to do my order and I confirm my identity - glitch in my card. Now the person has to call the credit center... stayed on hold for over 20 minutes and only to be hung up. Never again.

modified review This review was modified by Shopomatic on October 06 2013 06:28:48 PM

"Absolutely the worst. I had a gift card and tried to spend it online. The order went through but later they sent me an email saying additional information required. I called, waited for 30 minutes and finally someone picked up. He assured me after getting my credit card information, the order will go through. That was NOT the case. The second order was denied again pending "fraud investigation". I called again and spoke to several supervisors, and they still cannot tell me why the system flagged my order. It was a simple gift card paid with CASH. There was no credit card involved so how can there be any fraud? The truth of the matter is, they stole my money and now I am out a $200 gift card and my order."

"I always have the best customer service at Bloomingdales.com. I guess I am luckier than the customers who wrote all that 1 star reviews. I was shopping here for 4 times, and always was happy with the customer service and the product as well. Bloomingdales has a big choice of a different, and not only very expensive designer cloths. It's my favorite online store. And you can always get 10% discount if you sign up for e-mails."

modified review This review was modified by Aylara84 on May 30 2013 08:40:12 AM

"First time ordering from Bloomingdales online through my DiscoverCard ShopRewards program. Big mistake! Bloomingdales canceled my order 3 times! Reasons included blaming Discover as having the wrong UPC code of the product (which Discover had no idea what this was, as they do not actually deal with product shipping). Right after getting a rep assigned to my case on my 3rd attempt,I got duplicate items shipped to my house, with supposedly a third on the way! What is going on??? All the while my Discover card has not been charged at all. Despite very polite and apologetic Bloomingdales customer service reps, it's a zoo over there as nobody seems to know what is going on. Left a message to the rep in charge of my case, but either way I'm pretty sure after all these cancellations and whatnot I will never get the 10% Cash Back points on Discover that I was originally due. If you really have to shop with them, go to the store in person so that you'll save yourself the headache. I myself will never shop from them again, online or in person."

modified review This review was modified by starlight615 on May 16 2013 01:32:45 PM

"The worst service ever at Bloomingdales online.
The package was just a thin plastic bag and taped mussily the bag was almost torn, item was out. Awful.
I have to send the badly wrinkled shirt to the laundry.
Such low-quality service is unbelievable in Japan.

modified review This review was modified by kpsrj775 on May 11 2013 08:50:09 AM

"I was looking around in the jewelry section looking to purchase another item when I came across a counter. The sales lady was attentive, but was eager to sale me something, which I understand. Then I decided to make a purchase, but her register would not work so she took me to another sales girl and said she will cash me out and left me because she wanted to make more commission off other people I guess. By then, I changed my mind and didn't want it anymore and the girl went quiet and her eyes would not even look at me as if I have committed a major crime and don't exist. Her whole attitude changed. She was just dead mean! I was very apologetic and kind to her. And once I walked away, she walked back to the original lady I spoke to, I was walking away but towards their direction because that's where the exit was, so I walked by them and I CLEARLY heard them call me stupid! They were talking about me and called me stupid! How rude was that!? And hearing that, I immediately whipped my head around directly towards them and both their eyes were locked on me and we made eye contact as well. How rude and disrespectful these Bloomingdales employees are!? Just because a customer changed her mind? Why don't you just shove the item down my throat And force me to buy it then? Jesus. How can you call people names like that? Immature and rude and really unacceptable behavior for someone who is spending a lot of good money there! I will think twice now before I purchase another item there at their counters. Or store in general. I would go to Barney's or Berdorf or even straight to the original vendor's main store. How ghetto are those girls. Really."

"I will never place an order at bloomingdale's again.
Terrible support, very-very-very slow and don't really read your messages - like robots. Didn't help me at all.
First confirmed my order, then canceled whole order, because some items in my order runs out of stock, then charge me for the rest items (hmm, when my order was cancelled).

"Horrible experience with Bloomingdales online. Clearly they do not want my business. They emailed me a friends and family discount code for 20% off, valid only on Oct 1st. When I added my items to the cart (2 sets of sheets) the discount displayed correctly, but when I went to check out, the discount was cut in half. I tried their online chat option and the agent told me it must be a glitch in their system and she'd recreate the order manually. I gave her my billing address and shipping address and she processed the order, and quoted me $386 as the cost she'd be charging. Then, I receive an order confirmation in my email. Both my addresses we're switched, and the charge was $394. I re-contact them again to ask them to switch the addresses and they indicate it's impossible. The whole order must be canceled and recreated....again. (Which they said was no problem since their policy is to cancel the order without any charges if you place the request in the first hour after the order goes through) I finally decide to cancel without renewing the order because of the hassle, and then find out they placed a $394 hold on my account anyway for the order, even though it was canceled immediately, and was a higher charge than I agreed to. They indicated they hold funds for 72 hours following cancelation. The girl that told me that ended the conversation with thanks for calling Macy's....oops, I mean Bloomingdales. Not the professionalism you would expect for a place that charges $200 for a set of sheets."

"TERRIBLE! I have had to problem solve 4 online returns. Long story short, in the process of moving I lost my UPS return confirmation and what do you know? Bloomingdales did not receive part of an order that was shipped in a single box and I am out of $150! BAD BUSINESS! I should not have to prove that I sent every single return I've made!"

"As a gift for Christmas, I received an expensive Christian Dior parfum gift set from Bloomingdales and it was also gift wrapped by them. Imagine my disappointment when I opened this and found the large parfum's tissue paper ripped into and the two other items unboxed and unsealed. I wrote customer service, and told them I simply wanted a replacement for the unsealed lotion. Initially, they gave me a 15% off my next order. As if. That doesn't even cover shipping. Then, they told me they would replace the entire set, and if it was unavailable, which it was, they would give a refund. So, the sender received a refund, and I'm still out a useable lotion. Customer service was quick and responsive, so I'll give them that. But, whoever sent the item to get wrapped didn't even check to see if the item was okay to ship. Seeing that all I wanted was a lotion, if I was a good cs rep, & seeing this was a gift - I would have sent a lotion or a merch credit to the gift recipient, not a full refund to the buyer."

Bloomingdale's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bloomingdale's is not a merchant member
Bloomingdale's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!