Stores > Blinq.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.2/10 9.2/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

trustworthy

"Everything worked out well & would do business w/them again."

2016-08-21

"I received 34 inches monitor in perfect condition."

Can't beat these deals!

"I haven't had my computer very long. but the whole process was easy & I'm very pleased with my refurbished Dell. It seems brand new & I have had no problems with it at all. I will definitely use Blinq again."

Excellent Experience

"Great Deal & Great Product. "

Looking for Chrome and found Blinq

" Yes I found my HP Chrome computer that was a necessity for my sanity....if that is possible...+++
I can see it.....a 14" laptop....so here I go.......traveling everywhere.......so fast...and buyinng whatever I see.....cause`
........................................ BLINQ......took care of me

This review was modified by mattesmom on August 20 2016 11:23:44 AM

2016-08-20

It's not new, it looks new!

"This phone is amazing value. It's a great size and I'm still appreciating its functionality.
Seriously it looks brand new!

Fast and accurate!

"I ordered a dyson vacuum, and it arrived promptly and was as described. Love using PayPal too."

good file cabinet

"for a used file cabinet it is in very good shape"

Happy Purchase experience

"I am very happy with my shopping with Blinq. My purchase came before the
expected date.

Was not expecting that!

"OK, blinq got me hooked with the price. I'm sold. But when it arrived a day early that kind of surprised me - a lot! As a matter of fact, it sort of messed up my plans, but I was happy to rearrange things to accommodate!

Yes, blinq, I'll put you at the top of my list for my next order.

I am thrilled!

"I got my Surface Pro in just two days. It works great, looks great--and I could not be happier!"

Awesome Deals!!!

"We got 41% off on a cool Star Wars Fighter Tank..where else can you get Star Wars toys discounted like that?!"

2016-08-18

Online gold mine

"Blinq.com provides great prices and superb customer service. My order was processed and shipped with great speed. Phone came in perfect shape, in protective packaging. Highly recommend!"

This review was modified by s2assoc on August 18 2016 03:28:08 PM

2016-08-17

Nintendo 3DS

"I buy these like they are going out of style. My young grandson has touretts syndrome, and drops and breaks his all the time. This has become quit an expense. So BLINQ had the best price and a coupon to boot. They beat all other retailers by $30 dollars. Thank you so much. "

2016-08-16

great deals!

"All of my items arrived as described online. I ordered a couple pairs of shoes and a pair of sunglasses etc., and everything looked great. I'm very happy with my purchases and will continue to shop this site!"

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.