Stores > Blinq.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"happy with purchase, smooth transaction"

"great value..nice products"

Can't match their price

"I bought a couple used items at blinq in eBay, they were refurbished and guaranteed. I am very satisfied on both even when i was a bit skeptical of buying laptops online due to a bad experience i had, however it was totally different and positive with blinq. Everything was on time and as described. I couldn't find better prices out there. That is actually the best part of the deals i made with blinq, cheap guaranteed items."

Good Deal

"I needed an external hard drive quickly. I used my go to eBay to source the HD and chose a 1TB Toshiba Canvio Connect II as the best value for my needs. Blinq was the listing seller. They offered a very reasonable price for a manufacturer refurbished HD. I received my new HD in near record time and in promised condition as per the Blinq listing. I could not be more satisfied unless everything was free. I quickly received a product that met my needs, perfect transaction…Thank you Blinq!"

Fast, Nice,

"Love this service, fast,orderly... u have earned my trust "

Blinq is the best.

"Wanted to buy my God-daughter a new case foe her iphone, recieved it very quickly (3days)
Of course i ordered the wrong one. I sent it back free shipping thru Blinq. Reordered the one i needed and recieved it within 3 days. And was already credited for my first purchase. This company is wonderful, good prices, wonderful support . Thank you

This review was modified by Wendejb on October 22 2016 06:10:06 PM

"Thank you,Blinq! I will recomend you as a super high quality store!)))"

Blinq came through.

"The merchandise I order was as advertised and it arrived in
a timely manner.

Great Value

"This is the second time I have ordered from blinq. These filters for my refrigerator work as well as the OEM. I was surprised how quickly the order arrived. Another real upside was no trip to the store: No traffic; No parking, and no lines. I'll be back."

"Really great trade - item as described and I could not be happier - always hard purchasing from website half way across the world - would happily trade again - thanks"

What a surprise!

"My husband said it couldn't really be as advertised on the Blinq site, for that price, but it is! It arrived quickly, as they promised, and works perfectly. Thanks Blinq!"

Excellent quality at a excellent price

"My iPad pro arrived quickly and in great condition. Would never know it's a refurbished product. "

"My name is Angelo, I have done business with blinq a few times threw out the months of September & October. When I first started doing business with these scams I purchased a few Insignia Flex 10 inch tablets at $53 a piece. I own a marketing company that works of tablets so I purchase them very often. About six to ten times a month. After my first purchase I watched the price on their site go from $50 to $63 in one day. I placed my second order and they refused to price match N1Wireless. So I purchased 30 tablets from N1 and continued on. The third order in fact did go threw both N1 wireless for $50 for 24 tablets and I only bought 9 tablets from Blinq because again I watched their price rise from $63 to $68. But after trying to explain to Bridget Jones an alleged Manager at Blinq and Kristen Thomson an alleged supervisor at Blinq that they must honor their price matching and showed them N1Wireless site they still refused to honor the price after Bridgett Jones stated I would never have this issue. I refused to pay for the tablets at that price and instead asked for the owner which Kristen and Bridgett refused to provide me with a contact or name. Then Kristen hung up so I called back and a man by the name of Bobby answered. Another manager at Blinq. He was very apologetic and actually did go on to N1Wirelesses site and matched the price of 54.99 for the 9 tablets and said sorry about Bridgett and Kristen but when you call back please just ask for me and we will continue business fairly. So another week passes and I need more tablets. I wanted 10 but bought 7 from N1 because of the obvious reason and that was all they had in stalk until the following Tuesday so I had to buy my other three at Blinq. I called and asked for Bobby and he was allegedly out. I spoke to Marissa who seemed nice and willing to help. We went threw the whole background of me and my business as well as Bobby and our deal to price match N1, which she verified but didn't know how he did it. I explained once I place the order she will have to go threw the backend and adjust the price herself. She said ok just purchase the tablets at the $68 and I will adjust it on my end after purchase. I did just that on Oct 2016 and waited for the price adjustment to happen for a week. But then an email comes from Marissa saying sorry but we can not honor the price for you and the tablets will in fact be $68 not $54.99 a piece. After I already paid for them with the promise of price adjustment and an upgrade from ground shipping to expedited shipping. Just to come and find out that not only did Bridgett and Kristen team up to pull a scam they never even shipped the tablets out. When they were ordered on a Thursday. And here it is Tues of the following week and the tablets are still in the warehouse. I want these people fired and done for the loss of business they have caused me and my company as well as the inconvenience and money they have **** on me as well as my merchants. I've had nothing but issues with these scam artist. The only one there who is worth keeping is Bobby. He is very up front and does business honest. The funny thing is Marissa Bridget and Kristen said they don't price match N1 when Bobby just did the previous order. Bobby said they price match every site and Bridgett and Kristen have a personal issue with you. I cancelled my order due to many reasons and the biggest being the fact I was tricked in to buying tablets at $68 and then told sorry that's the price. I have all this on recording so please try to lie and I will rebuttal with the voice recording. I DARE YOU LOWLIFE SCM ARTIST! Please respond to this and lie. I will expose you worse. Again, I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!! "

"I got my fitness band a couple of weeks ago, for a good price. I charged it up and have been wearing it every since."

Nice company to do business with

"Fast efficient service and great product will recommend you to others "

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.