Stores > Blinq.com

Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

2016-05-29

Awesome

"Blinq, did meet my expectations in shipping and pricing. I am very happy with my purchase."

2016-05-29

in a bling of an eye

"the product from bling was as describe ,we are very happy with the tablet , was delivered fast and safe ,we will order agian with bling, thanks very much for the tablet and looking forward to doing business again"

2016-05-28

Great products & value!

"I got a Sony handycam. Works great! I love that the website tells you if it's used or new or open box. I did some competitive research with other websites & other cameras & felt like this was the best bang for my buck. Also purchased a 3 piece suit from Blinq & it fits perfect & was a steal! "

2016-05-28

A lasting smile!

"Everyday I look at the metal sun on my porch, I see a smiling sun. It is so nice I smile back.everyday! Thank you Chris."

Purple???

"Shipping was great, price was great, product was great.... Except that it was bright PURPLE!!!! Nowhere in the description did it say purple and the pictured computer was black. Unfortunately, this was for my teenage son and not myself. He is going to try to find a skin for it instead of returning because he needed it immediately. "

just for fun

"I really like blind and their products. I recommend to many friends!

GREAT

"Everything was just great from the product straight to the shipping really love the experience"

2016-05-27

"Quality product and service..!

Excellent smoooooth

"Excellent seller , will Buy again"

way over packaged!

"was pkgd in box that was way too big! you couldve saved with less interior air bags and a much smaller box. (tho i saved the box for later use..) wouldve probably been cheaper for you to ship!! but the keyboard arrived totally safe and sound. thank you!! that stupid recaptcha not a robot thing on the bottom of this page is making me re-think doing this survey. "

Just Perfect!!!

"Very happy with purchase!! Will be back!!"

2016-05-27

I'm coming back for more!

"I'm coming back for more! I got a $200 Salamon jacket for 50 bucks including shipping. It's an outstanding product and I don't think I could ever have afforded it without you guys at Blinq. Thank you so much. The whole experience was A plus all the way. "

Fashion Comfort

"Loved these capri leggings!!! Colorful, flexible and fit like a glove! Great for being on the go, working out or dressing them up with a colorful tank or top! Would recommend to everyone - the price is awesome, as well!

2016-05-24

payment

"The search parameters and purchase process was great. The checkout was not one of the easiest I have used. Prices are great if you keep looking for the correct deal."

2016-05-23

Really cool little glowing stool!

"Love this LED COLOR CHANGING, glowing Stool/table. It's Sooo Cool! ..And I got it for a Great Price at $78.00 and some change..even if it is used ..when you compare it to the other prices out there for something like this. I definitely will do business with Blinq again if they offer anything like this again at such a great price. Fast shipping..ordered 5/05/16..Received 5/09/16.
Thanks Blinq

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.