• Address: 5001-A Forbes Blvd Lanham, MD 20706

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10

" I can't tell the difference between refurbished like I I bought and New...picked up a Nokia Lumia at a great great price to try before I spend alot more on the higher end.
Works great. THANKS!!!

"I simply love these earrings. The price certainly was right.
Good quality too.

"Got my Porter Cable air compressor on the 3rd day after ordering it, with FREE shipping, in excellent, BRAND NEW, condition. The price was great, much cheaper than anywhere else. I could not have been more pleased with my purchase !!"

"The cash register works great and it was easy to find programming instructions online"

"REALLY!!! Come on, you sell something on the site that is listed " Brand NEW " and you ship a refurb product to me! E-mails me back saying why do I think they're refurbs? Easy !!! It's in a plain white box with REFURBISHED stickers on them !
Really pissed on getting bait and switch, Last time I check that's illegal !

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry that you were sent items in the incorrect condition! Our customer care team will work to make this right with you as soon as possible.”

"Absolutely a bizarre experience. Simplicity is the name of the game for online shopping, in which I do a lot of. A store easy to shop and experience near seamless shipping and communication regarding, I'll be back! I found the phone cover I wanted on BLINQ. I ordered it on the 18th. The 21st I emailed customer care to find out why I had never received shipping confirmation. Apparently it never shipped. The tech said she'd contact her "warehouse" and see if it could overnighted at their cost. I thought "cool, that's great customer service". Didn't receive any shipping info and a day went by .. Now we're past the projected delivered by date, and the thing hadn't even been shipped. I shoot another email over and ask what's going on. A day goes by and I get a return email stating that BLINQ has refunded my money. I never asked for a refund. I was looking to have the product I purchased shipped. Bizarro customer service and I absolutely will not waste my time in the future, with this company!! I don't know how a company that just gives money back instead of serving the customer, stays in business."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry that your experience with Blinq was not a positive one. I do see that you were issued a full refund for the original item, but we look forward to speaking with you soon about how we can make this right.”

"Really great computer, better than described. I'm in love. "

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“So glad to hear that you are enjoying your product! We look forward to your future business with us!”

"Oh my goodness. What a deal I got from Blinq! The cutest Kenzie coat for such a great price. Super fast shipping and I was so pleased , I told my daughter to get one ,too! She was so happy with her purchase. Thank you, Blinq.com. "

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We are very happy to have you and your daughter as valued Blinq customers! Thanks for your feedback.”

"I look rich! I feel rich! Thank you Blinq! :-) :-) :-)
Great quality for penny's!

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thanks for choosing Blinq! We are so grateful for your business.”

"Perfect experience! I was informed of every step of delivery and asked if all was okay after delivery! PERFECT!!!"

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We love to hear that!! Thanks for your feedback.”

"Bought a new, open box Dell laptop. Laptop was in new condition with all Dell documents and all manufacturer's warranties. Functions flawlessly. Price is substantially below on-line retail. I am very satisfied and will always check Blinq for future purchases."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We're so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your product. Savvy shoppers like you think Blinq before they buy!”

"I saved more than 50% off for the exact attachment I needed for my Ryobi power head. The product was brand new in it's box. It was marked as an open box item and was exactly as described. I rate BLINQ with 5 stars due to their great communications and the quality of the service I received while doing bussiness with them.
Thanks Blinq

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We so appreciate your feedback. We do our best to deliver the best deals to our customers as well as the best customer service.”

"great quality item- fast shipping- perfect transaction!"

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to your future business with us.”

"If you're looking for a keyboard with multi-levels of illumination, don't hesitate to buy this one. It is easy on the eyes, works by just plugging it into your USB and it's large enough for anyone to see. Great product!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review and very glad you like the product!!”

"I purchased a winter jacket from Blinq. I was amazed at the low price, but impressed with the jacket! It is very warm. The fit is great. I have had several compliments on it!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Excellent! Thank you for your business.”

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.