• Blinq.com Blinq.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10

"Another excellent transaction. Thank you"

"I do 99% of my shopping on line. I very rarely am impressed enough with a company to take time out of my busy life to leave a review. I was so blown away by the price, the package, I mean neat, clean, respectful, which you just don't see anymore. The item was shipped fast and it was a little night gown for my presious princess grand daughter. It had tissue paper nicely folded. For the first time in a long time I said to myself whoever sent this threated it as if it was their own. So classy. And then I received an email telling me they wanted me to be completely satisfied and asking if they could do anything else for me. 110% satisfied you got it right ?"

"The phone was everything I expected and more. It looked brand new out of the box. No scratches or anything and was delivered super fast. I will be here for all my electronic needs. "

"Fast Free shipping and great prices on electronics."

"I purchased these knives off E-E-bay / blinq & the seller was awesome but Blinq is extraordinary as well..they checked on my purchase& followed up!! I will order directly through this web-site!!! "

"Never heard of Blinq before, but I figured I'd give it a shot since the car seat I want for my daughter sells for much more elsewhere. Placed my order Thursday 3/26, and it arrived Friday 3/27. Estimated date of arrival was 3/31-4/1. Amazing! FedEx beat up the box pretty bad, however item was as listed and my daughter loves it. Thanks Blinq!"

"quick,easy, accurate. the item I needed for less,shipped quickly,arrived in good condition. "

"Everything was as described and well packaged."

"Great product at great price. Super fast shipping and it was well packaged. Keep up the good job, Blinq!"

"A real pleasure to do business with!"

"This laptop works great for everything I have done with it so far."

"The product was excellent and came very quickly (literally 1-2 days after ordering. I would put Blinq on my favorite seller list and favorite name too!

"product and delivery as expected"

"Great product and services item arrived as promo promised and excellent package to make sure item is not damage I would definately buy again!!"

"Every item I received was great!"

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.