• Blinq.com Blinq.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

"We are very pleased with our coffee maker and the shipping was extremely quick. The price was awesome.

"Thanks! Great Price, Superfast Shipping, Item was as described and has already been put to good use."

"Item was exactly as represented, and was a very good price. Will definately use Blinq again!"

"I bought a 51 inch Samsung plasma TV for a great bargain! It was in excellent condition and works great! Once the TV arrived in my city, the freight co. called in advance to schedule delivery and the TV was carried into the house upon arrival.
The only negative comment I have is the freight co. that Blinq uses (AIT) only made deliveries from 9-4 Mon-Thurs and 9-2 on Fri. No delivery on Sat. So, I had to make arrangements to leave work early because I didn't have anyone available to be at my house to sign for it. Not a huge deal, but inconvenient due to my work situation.
Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the product and the prompt response from Blinq after I sent a couple of e-mails prior to purchase. I would purchase from them again.

"Great company had no issues and they fixed any issue I had with purchase, they have a new refer- customer "

"THANKS , WORKS GOOD. GOOD SERVICE"

"I purchased My Personal Safe - Locking Safe with Key - White.
Excellent value, very handy item. Sent super fast, packaged securely.
What more could you ask for?

"First I can't believe the price, secondly the time for delivery, now I am sure that this is a great experience for me as a buyer , great communication before and after delivery the prices are great and is a really a piece of mind havering blind around .
Highly recommend
Nelson

"I purchased this case to house my inventory of white sapp-
hire,in 18kt white gold fill rings. They look amazing in this
very well made case. My husband,& friends agree,this item
truly showcases their beauty. Thanks,so much!
AK htba2011

"Great company, great products, prices, and quality! Would recommend buying from."

"Just as described. Quick shipping and excellent customer service. Hope to buy more things in the future. "

"I loved shopping at Blinq. The products are great and the shipping was super fast. I will buy from them again. "

"This is the best deal I've had online. The bedspread is beautiful and very large. It was a heck of a deal at almost 1/2 price! Love it."

"The wireless mouse i bought was in great condition, arrived on time and performed better than described. Thank you"

"My first order from Blinq.com, based largely on ResellerRatings reviews.

I ordered a Dell laptop, listed as "Open Box/Like New," and when it arrived, just a few days later, on time, it turned out to be literally indistinguishable from a new machine. It had never been set up, and physically didn't have a mark or scratch on it. Battery performance is as-new, as it should be.

I saved about 25% over a new laptop, so it was a very good deal for me. Blinq sent shipment and tracking notices, and even emailed me a couple weeks later to make sure there were no problems/issues. This is the way to do business on the web!

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.