Stores > Blinq.com

Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

2016-07-25

Thanks for your help

"Received early and in good condition. When setting up we were surprised to see windows 10, but the update did not work correctly. Contacted Blinq and they sent me response on how to reset computer to manufacturer's original set up. It worked like a champ, not only did it fix the problems we had during set up, it gave us Windows 8.1 back, which we love. We're not a fan of the new Windows 10. Our inquiry for help was answered professionally and promptly, and also courteously. We are very happy with our laptop and will have no problem considering another purchase from your company. Thanks for making a stressful situation easier, and for your prompt help."

Great transaction

"Very satisfied, product was like new shipping was very fast would buy from Blinq.Com in the future

Perfect

"I ordered a Dell laptop. It was perfect. Fast delivery. I will be ordering a lot more from this company. Can't beat their deals. I paid 200 for a laptop worth 500. They're on eBay and have their own site. If you email them, they reply back instant too. Very thankful and pleased. "

Love shopping on blinq!

"Easy fast & plethora of goodies:)"

2016-07-23

"So glad to find "silver" electronics and I'm an avid couponer so catching a great deal is a must but free shipping & a 10% promo code made me that much more at ease with my purchase! "

Quilt set

"Very satisfied. Good costumer service. Respond right away!"

2016-07-23

Great price and fast shipping

"Great price and fast shipping"

Great

"Just what I was looking for at a good price and shipping was fast"

Nice

"Excellent for my job and team loyalty"

2016-07-21

Can't think of a "catchy title."

"But I love Blinq and will use again!"

2016-07-21

Unbelieveable Price and Shipping was so quick!

"I was looking for a specific backpack (child harness and lease). I found it on blinq at half the price of other online retailers. I ordered the item and it was delivered two days later! The backpack was adorable and my grandson loves it. He hasn't worn it yet but he loves to cuddle with it because it is like a stuffed animal. Thank you blinq for getting me such a great deal and the cutest little monster backpack around."

2016-07-19

New laptop fills the bill

"I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of my new laptop. For the price it is the best! It even arrived ahead of when it was expected."

as advertised!

"Nice and easy to assemble boxes. Thanks!"

2016-07-18

Why pay full price when you can go blinq....

"Blinq has so many items at such a discount allowing for me to buy more and still save lots of money..."

Killer service!!!

"Found what I was searching for BRAND NEW, for $50 less than retail! Paid for Expedited Shipping, expecting 3-5 days, and had it overnight. My order literally shipped and was trackable 1 hour after I ordered it! That's quality service right there!"

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.