• Rating 9.40/10 671 reviews

Blinq.com is not a merchant member
    Blinq.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Blinq.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"You want it quick, Blinq.com. I bought this Xelio 10.1 inch android tablet, 4.1 jellybean, 4GB put in a 32GB memory card and added a few apps and this tablet runs nice. I like it the tablet is very responsive and does almost everything my 500GB desktop does. Blinq shipped it quick and the packaging kept it safe. Nice job Blinq! The price was fantastic and so was the service. I will order again from Blinq.com and for everyone who reads this check them out they really do mean Hello, Good Buy."

modified review This review was modified by ChuckG. on January 20 2014 08:49:57 PM

"I ordered a mattress encasement as a gift for my sister. Toddler potty training has been a challenge and I thought she'd appreciate having some extra protection for her bed when he naps there sometimes...and still has the occasional accident :0 When she opened it at Christmas, there was a huge slit down the package that cut through several layers of the product. It looked like someone did it with a box cutter. That person was definitely not me. It was not super obvious because it was a clean cut. I called Blinq customer support, but they wouldn't refund my money since it was a bit outside of their 30 day return window. It was only $15, but it's the principle of the thing. They are legally justified to stick me with a worthless product since I didn't notice it sooner. But I am equally justified to warn others to check their products carefully, DON'T ASSUME THIS COMPANY WILL HAVE ANY QUALITY CONTROL. Or take appropriate action to resolve a problem. Their solution was for me to try to make a warranty claim with the product company, which is ridiculous, since the product was damaged, not defective. Otherwise my experience was positive, the item was a super good deal (had it not been trashed) and it shipped quickly. Too bad they "wet the bed" with customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Rachel2013 on January 09 2014 08:47:19 AM

"Ordered Christmas gift for my nephew, great product at a good price and fast free shipping. Will order from blinq again in the future."

"I got this for my wife for x-mas and she loves it"

"This was my first experience with Blinq, and I have to say that I WILL BE A REPEAT customer!! Great prices, very fast shipping, and their customer care is just superb! What else can you ask for as a consumer?

THANK YOU Blinq, and keep up the GREAT work!!

"Very good quality and fast delivery, no problems at all. Thanks!"

"Got a great deal just because it was an open box! Shipped same day as I ordered and came brand new and in perfect condition! I will definitely order from here again."

"excellent service, product was in great shape and item arrived one day ahead of expected date. I am very pleased."

"Excellent communication. Smooth transaction. Speedy shipping. Thank you!"

"I am very happy to give Blinq.com an excellent review. I ordered 2 of these tablets from another store. I decided that I wanted my 3 rd son to have one only to find out that they were sold out EVERYWHERE. I was panicked. I googled and found your site, and was nervous because I ordered it on Friday Dec 20. Not only did it ship out the very same day, but I received the tablet on Christmas eve and just as described!! THANKS!!!!!"

"I received my camera on Monday, 12/23/13. It came very quickly (only took three days) and it is exactly what I hoped for. I love this camera! It looks and operates as if it were new, though it is factory refurbished. I could not be more pleased with my purchase.
Lauresa Mullis

"Totally and completely satisfied with the speedy service, as well as the quality of the product. "

"Product in excellent condition. Very pleased!!"

"I bought a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Player for my son for Christmas. It looks brand new, and he loves it! Fast, FREE shipping on this item. I would recommend Blinq.com to a friend. Thank you!"

"No problems here. 100% positive shopping experience. Super fast shipping. Great Deal. No way to tell the item was refurbished. Looked totally new, not a scratch or any other blemish was to be found. Item works perfect just like a new one would but for less than half the price.
Thanks Bling