Stores > Blinq.com

Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10

2016-11-29

Best Seller/Customer Service on Ebay

"I've been buying from Blinq on Ebay and everything is perfect, even when I had to make a return, it was very easy and the refund came promptly to my account. I definitely recommend them."

2016-11-28

Awesome business!!!!!

"A pleasure to do business with. I will order from them again!!!"

2016-11-28

Nice Deal

"Easy to order, came when promised. Product works great."

2016-11-27

I love these ankle boots!

"I love these ankle boots! The seller stating contact with me and the item was shipped extremely fast. Overall rating five stars and an excellent seller to work with."

Great Seller

"Sale went as planned. My laptop was delivered a couple of day ahead of time and the quality of the laptop of top-shelf. All around great transaction. I'm very, very pleased.

James O.

Beat all other's price!

"I was looking for a specific comforter set and BLINQ offered it for $10 less than all the other stores. It was shipped super fast and had free shipping! How can you beat that!?!"

2016-11-26

"The experience I had was very good"

2016-11-26

Samsung Galaxy Tab-let score!!!

"I needed to replace my tablet and I wanted the same model that I had before. Blinq had it at the best price by far. Shipped super fast and was in perfect condition when I received it. I ordered another item since and am very pleased with it as well. Great products, great prices and great service. "

Super excellent

"Fast ,great service ,product was of good quality and same as described.I would refer Antone to purchase they products "

Fellowes Ergo Keyboard

"Arriveed fast and in perfect condition, saving me not only money, but days of using a flat keyboard that hurt my wrists!"

2016-11-25

"Wonderful laptop and quick shipping"

2016-11-25

Great deal, item is perfect and quick shipping

"I bought a new Dell Inspiron laptop at a great price and I'm completely satisfied with the quality of the product and the quick shipping. Very easy to find on the website too. "

Blinq delivers great savings

"Blinq is a great source for refurbs and open box items. I have bought several items and was fully satisfied, even when, one time I didn't like the quality of the item I got, they made the return process run smooth and easy. If you are a savvy shopper and now what you're getting/paying for, this is a great option available."

2016-11-24

"I'm completely satisfied with my Blinq purchase and will shop with Blinq again."

2016-11-22

Mermaid Salt & Pepper Shakers

"Adorable, very cute. Small, but just what I wanted. Fantastic price and super fast shipping."

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.