Stores > Blinq.com

Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

2016-09-25

"SUPER NICE COMPUTER"

"BOUGHT A TOSHIBA LAPTOP, I LOVE IT, FAST SHIPPING, BRAND NEW LOOKING QUALITY PRODUCTS, THANKS BLINQ"

2016-09-25

In the "Blinq" of an eye...

"Scale arrived in a timely manner,extremely well packaged & in perfect condition. All this & a bargain price to boot!!! I couldn't have been more pleased!!! What more could a person ask for??? Thanks a lot. It was a "magical" experience that seemed to happen in the "Blinq" of an eye... Keep up the good work & I look forward to doing business with Blinq in the future,"

Lenovo tablet

"The tablet was listed "new-open box". When I received it I would say it was used. It didn't even have any instruction materials, only the plug in cord. New-open box to me means the customer kept it for a few days and returned it in perfect condition with all items in the box. My receipt also said "Like new" which I believe is a big difference from "New". I wouldn't have purchased it if your listing said "Like new-open box". Feel you need to be more honest in your listings. This is the third tablet I have purchased from Blinq. First one was perfect, second was a gift and the box was a mess. This one I wasn't happy with, but was also purchased for someone else and they plan to keep it."

Great watch Great Price

"Love my new watch - came fast- wearing it now! Can't ask for anything more!"

ALL IS GOOD

"A - OK We liked the product and started using it rite away. It was the perfect addition to our household. We would for sure buy again from Blinq."

2016-09-24

Best deal, fast shipping, great product.

"We picked up the order in post Office, we didn't believe our eyes when we open the package. The luggage is perfect for my husband light weight travel in October. Thank you Blinq. We will definitely tell our friends. "

2016-09-24

Nice service and easy to buy

"My purchase experience was awesome and cheapest I could find."

Great laptop

"I broke my macbook, needed another. BLINQ was the right choice. "

Steal of a Deal

"Great deal on sought products. Efficient service. Fast ship. Actually enjoyed the experience! Thanks!"

2016-09-20

"everything was good i like your deals, although first time you sent a broken tablet that i had to return but second time it was a good one.

Thanks for your service.

I'm pleased!

"I bought a tablet that usually costs $50 for $35, and not only that, but it came with a case and a 32gb microSD card! Like new, super good deal. Came on time, and had everything it said it would. What more can I say?"

This review was modified by spencerjpetty on September 20 2016 12:11:19 PM

2016-09-20

Quality Products at Great Prices - and SUPERIOR Customer Service!

"First tablet I ordered was damaged in transit, but BLINQ customer service reps arranged prompt refund and offered to expedite shipment of replacement. Even though second one took even longer to arrive & box (again) took a beating by shipper, it arrived undamaged and BLINQ even gave me a partial refund due to problems with shipping & failure to expedite on 2nd attempt. GREAT customer service -- I shall be ordering from BLINQ again in the future!!"

2016-09-20

"everything was great. thanks"

2016-09-20

Great computer for half price!

"Fast free shipping, refurbished computer seems brand new. Will definitely recommend blinq to friends."

2016-09-19

Happy shopping!

"Return is so easy and free even if you make a wrong purchase or change your mind after placing an order"

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.