• Address: 5001-A Forbes Blvd Lanham, MD 20706

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10

"When I received my Mountain Buggy stroller I realized I had paid $450 for a stroller with a broken sun shade and filthy tires with bubbles already in them. This led me to believe I have received a USED stroller when your website specifically stated this was NEW. The only way to have the sun shade attached is if I actually tape it down to the stroller frame and I also have to spend extra money to replace the wheels that it came with. None of this was disclosed prior to my purchase. The quality stated was new with possibly damaged packaging. It never mentioned the product itself could be damaged. Quite frankly since I was already in the midst of the time consuming process of moving across 4 states I didn't have the time or desire to deal with a return, especially when dealing with an obviously unreliable company. I will be keeping the product, but I have no intention of using your website ever again and I will be sure to warn others of the quality of product they will most likely be receiving. If you intend to sell open box items at near full retail price you should at least take the time to check if they are actually used or damaged products that have been returned. "

modified review This review was modified by JessicaLynne on September 18 2014 02:05:57 PM

"Great looking couch. It's exactly what I expected, and the drop-off guy was great. He unpackaged it, set it where I asked him to, and carried off the trash. I am impressed."

"Superb quality and fast shipping. Delivered as promised."

Blinq.com User

"WATCH OUT FOR BLINQ.COM Well this transaction actually took place on Ebay, but I needed more space to describe the fristration of my experiecne with Blinq. I bought a phone advertised as a "New MotoX Smartphone." The phone showed up in a reasonable amount of time and looked factory sealed, but when I contacted Motorolla, they informed me that the phone was not new and had, in fact, been registered over a year ago. I checked and re-chck with MOTO and they assured me that the phone had been activated over a year ago and I only had a few weeks of warantee left on the phone. I immediately reached out to Blinq. They would not actually talk to me on the phone, so a 2 minute phone conversation was turned into 10 days of back and fourth emails. Since I hd already spent many hours moving contacts, pics, and updating the phone itself, I askedBlinq to provide me a warantee the equivalent of what i Motorolla would have given me with a new phone. After more run around, all I ws told is that they would initiate the return process if I wanted. This was th line I kept getting no matter what question I asked. It was like I was communicating with a computer pogram. Utterly frustrating. I was completely disappointed with the lack of honesty in their representation of their product and probably more so with their lack of response to my concerns. Beware of BLINQ!"

"Beware Buggy Website. When i try to order with paypal it denied it. Some error. After ward i try my paypal debit card and put everything in correctly, and it shows error also. So i was like what is going on. 3-5 min later i check my paypal the money got withdrawn from the purchase. But what? I thought it showed error? Why im being charged now? WTF? What i mean by error is it showed an error of my card and i thought the payment didnt go through. But found it it did go through a couple of minutes later. Imagine entering your card multiple time while receiving this error. Mega Negative Balance!
Its been 10 mins still no Email Purchase Confirmation from them yet.
Update- Found out the problem. The problem was that my shipping to address is different then my credit card address. I still don't know why my money got withdrawn still. They should of just give u and error, and not withdrawn. Could be Paypal fault but dont know.

modified review This review was modified by amansreview on September 11 2014 12:13:54 PM

"I have never seen such a shitty business anywhere in the world. Trusting this website was a horrible mistake. I bought an unlocked black iphone from their website. They sent a white one. Upon that I called them saying I dont mind the color but it has to be unlocked because I am planning to take this phone abroad and use it with an international SIM card. they told me that it is not problem, the phone is unlocked. I learned the truth the hard way!! It was not unlocked!! now I am stuck with this phone that I have no use of, they would not even respond to my emails. Never ever buy anything from them. You might think you are saving, but in reality you are losing money!!! bad bad bad people..."

modified review This review was modified by emelesen on September 09 2014 12:33:18 PM

"Blinq sent the incorrect adapter with my router. I did not install the router within the return deadline because I had already resolved my issue. When I later discovered that it was not the correct ac adapter, Blinq would not furnish the correct one. Now I have a router with no adapter. They furnished a credit, but I will not need anything else from them. If you risk buying from Blinq, be sure to fully check out your purchase or you may just lose your money to them. I will l never buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by clo73 on August 19 2014 06:45:39 PM

"WARNING!!!
I orderd a laptop from them. Used my CC to pay. A glitch in the checkout charged my cc $470. They told me it was just pending and would be returned to my account. 2 days later, my CC account showed $470 from Blinq...Posted on my account. They said nothing was showing from me. Lies. Had to file a dispute with my CC company...Thank u Cap One for looking out for me. Charge was returned 3 days later.
Then i tried to order some tool kit a couple days ago. Used my paypal to complete the order. My order was processed. Then for no reason, they cancelld my order and returned my money. Recieved no email explaining why.
Bottom line...DO RISK YOUR MONEY or CREDIT HERE.

"They worked pretty good at first. 2 months in the button to skip songs stopped working though. REALLY disappointed in that. Then one of the earbud covers fell off and I haven't been able to find it. It lasted just long enough that I can't get a return, but short enough that I was really quite disappointed in the purchase.

-Austin

"The item I purchased was listed as open box but otherwise in new condition. Had I known that there was going to be minor damage included with the deal, I would have opted not to purchase the item. The damage does not affect the functionality however there is a very sharp edge on one top corner of the trim. I just need to make sure that my grand children don't "mess" with that area of the monitor.
I did not unpack the item but my son-in-law assures me that the damage was there when he pulled it out of the box. I noticed it right away when I got home.

modified review This review was modified by nomoreblinq on June 28 2014 05:42:02 PM

"I had a good experience shopping with them and plan to buy again from them in the future."

modified review This review was modified by AnneMA on June 22 2014 04:52:33 PM

"The Zen doesn't hold a charge for very long. I have to charge it every day even if I listen to it for an hour. A couple times I charged it, and packed it in my gym bag and used it the next day and there was no charge remaining. It was very frustrating. "

"I was very impressed with Blinq. I bought a tablet and saved about $130! The tablet was in mint condition and didn't have a single scratch. Also, Shipping was fast, taking exactly 7 days. I definitely recommend this site!"

"NEW Boss Audio CE702 CHAOS EPIC Mosfet Power Amplifier - 700 Watts - 2-Channel. I really like this store for the quality of products and the prices are unbelievably low. My original purchase was for the SPL Audio Gorilla Car Amplifier 400W PMPO 4-Channel Class AB GLA4-400 which was a great looking amp but I made a mistake by not considering the already existing wiring in my vehicle so I was able to return it easily. The communications with customer service was a pleasure. On the Boss amp; the only issue I had a was using the 10% discount that was offered to me but made my purchase anyway since the price was already prime. The unit came in a timely manner and I am more than happy with the look, sound and quality. I would recommend Blinq to anyone and will definitely be making additional purchases from them in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by Ceebelow on June 21 2014 06:51:09 PM

"This doorbot is lacking some quality. In the video quality that is. Blinq has nothing to do with the product so my rating is solely based on the product. For $180 you would expect to get a decent quality on the video. It's on and off you see interruptions and some delay in the quality. I tested at 18mb speed when I see lagging so it's not an internet issue. Their website says they Are aware of the issue and plan to fix it with an update. Ok when? I paid $180 for the product and expected clear non issues. I have a friend that bought a diffrent door bell camera. Small and circular. Go with that one. You can even view your camera when no one rings the doorbell. This one in order to see what your camera is looking at someone has to touch the doorbell button. That other brand and model you can see what your camera sees at will. I have already installed and don't really want to go through the hastle of returning the item and shopping for anogher. So for now I wait for the update to not only fix the issues it has but improve and mimic their competition because I doubt they will surpass it. "

modified review This review was modified by THEONE33175 on June 23 2014 03:50:06 PM

Blinq.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinq.com is not a merchant member
Blinq.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!