• Address: 5001-A Forbes Blvd Lanham, MD 20706

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"I have never seen such a shitty business anywhere in the world. Trusting this website was a horrible mistake. I bought an unlocked black iphone from their website. They sent a white one. Upon that I called them saying I dont mind the color but it has to be unlocked because I am planning to take this phone abroad and use it with an international SIM card. they told me that it is not problem, the phone is unlocked. I learned the truth the hard way!! It was not unlocked!! now I am stuck with this phone that I have no use of, they would not even respond to my emails. Never ever buy anything from them. You might think you are saving, but in reality you are losing money!!! bad bad bad people..."

modified review This review was modified by emelesen on August 20 2014 01:24:41 PM

"Blinq sent the incorrect adapter with my router. I did not install the router within the return deadline because I had already resolved my issue. When I later discovered that it was not the correct ac adapter, Blinq would not furnish the correct one. Now I have a router with no adapter. They furnished a credit, but I will not need anything else from them. If you risk buying from Blinq, be sure to fully check out your purchase or you may just lose your money to them. I will l never buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by clo73 on August 19 2014 06:45:39 PM

"WARNING!!!
I orderd a laptop from them. Used my CC to pay. A glitch in the checkout charged my cc $470. They told me it was just pending and would be returned to my account. 2 days later, my CC account showed $470 from Blinq...Posted on my account. They said nothing was showing from me. Lies. Had to file a dispute with my CC company...Thank u Cap One for looking out for me. Charge was returned 3 days later.
Then i tried to order some tool kit a couple days ago. Used my paypal to complete the order. My order was processed. Then for no reason, they cancelld my order and returned my money. Recieved no email explaining why.
Bottom line...DO RISK YOUR MONEY or CREDIT HERE.

"They worked pretty good at first. 2 months in the button to skip songs stopped working though. REALLY disappointed in that. Then one of the earbud covers fell off and I haven't been able to find it. It lasted just long enough that I can't get a return, but short enough that I was really quite disappointed in the purchase.

-Austin

"The item I purchased was listed as open box but otherwise in new condition. Had I known that there was going to be minor damage included with the deal, I would have opted not to purchase the item. The damage does not affect the functionality however there is a very sharp edge on one top corner of the trim. I just need to make sure that my grand children don't "mess" with that area of the monitor.
I did not unpack the item but my son-in-law assures me that the damage was there when he pulled it out of the box. I noticed it right away when I got home.

modified review This review was modified by nomoreblinq on June 28 2014 05:42:02 PM

"I had a good experience shopping with them and plan to buy again from them in the future."

modified review This review was modified by AnneMA on June 22 2014 04:52:33 PM

"The Zen doesn't hold a charge for very long. I have to charge it every day even if I listen to it for an hour. A couple times I charged it, and packed it in my gym bag and used it the next day and there was no charge remaining. It was very frustrating. "

"I was very impressed with Blinq. I bought a tablet and saved about $130! The tablet was in mint condition and didn't have a single scratch. Also, Shipping was fast, taking exactly 7 days. I definitely recommend this site!"

"NEW Boss Audio CE702 CHAOS EPIC Mosfet Power Amplifier - 700 Watts - 2-Channel. I really like this store for the quality of products and the prices are unbelievably low. My original purchase was for the SPL Audio Gorilla Car Amplifier 400W PMPO 4-Channel Class AB GLA4-400 which was a great looking amp but I made a mistake by not considering the already existing wiring in my vehicle so I was able to return it easily. The communications with customer service was a pleasure. On the Boss amp; the only issue I had a was using the 10% discount that was offered to me but made my purchase anyway since the price was already prime. The unit came in a timely manner and I am more than happy with the look, sound and quality. I would recommend Blinq to anyone and will definitely be making additional purchases from them in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by Ceebelow on June 21 2014 06:51:09 PM

"This doorbot is lacking some quality. In the video quality that is. Blinq has nothing to do with the product so my rating is solely based on the product. For $180 you would expect to get a decent quality on the video. It's on and off you see interruptions and some delay in the quality. I tested at 18mb speed when I see lagging so it's not an internet issue. Their website says they Are aware of the issue and plan to fix it with an update. Ok when? I paid $180 for the product and expected clear non issues. I have a friend that bought a diffrent door bell camera. Small and circular. Go with that one. You can even view your camera when no one rings the doorbell. This one in order to see what your camera is looking at someone has to touch the doorbell button. That other brand and model you can see what your camera sees at will. I have already installed and don't really want to go through the hastle of returning the item and shopping for anogher. So for now I wait for the update to not only fix the issues it has but improve and mimic their competition because I doubt they will surpass it. "

modified review This review was modified by THEONE33175 on June 23 2014 03:50:06 PM

"Love this computer! Blinq had the best price. Delivery was fast. This is the first time I have done business at this site. Would definitely recommend."

modified review This review was modified by ncgal57 on June 20 2014 06:46:29 PM

"It looks great and works great a brand new hot spot that works as intended. "

modified review This review was modified by pruitt16 on June 20 2014 05:38:50 PM

"I will not be ordering anything from Blinq.com because the buetooth speaker was flawed. The charger was not the right size for the speaker and I cannot recharge it because the charging spot located on the speaker was bent."

modified review This review was modified by VALLYN on June 20 2014 07:49:17 PM

"I purchased a Ryobi Impact driver drill set and the first one was DOA. Blinq responded fast with return shipping and shipping out another set of drills. I cannot ask for anything better. The second set worked like a charm. I will definitely be back to purchase goods from Blinq. Thanks again."

"Price unbeatable. Arrived on time. Have not used yet, however I feel comfortable that there will be no problems. Will visit website for items with lower costs than average.

Bling did ask if I had feedback.

Blinq.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinq.com is not a merchant member
Blinq.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!