• Blinq.com Blinq.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10

"Communication was great and my order was delivered fast. The product is exactly as described and the price was very competitive. I have no complaints."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We're grateful for your response. Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.”

"Very Pleased with my purchase! Item was packaged very well and shipped fast. Arrived in perfect condition! I will definitely shop here again!"

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Excellent! Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued Blinq customer.”

"Fast shipping with no issues!! Great Prices and the device works as it should. "

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We love to hear that! Thanks for sharing your positive experience.”

"Excellent quality. Fast shipping."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We truly appreciate your feedback! Thanks for being a valued customer.”

"Excellent, I purchased on eBay also. Very professional."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your response! Please let us know if we may be of any assistance.”

"i am 100% happy with the pet feeder.and i love dealing with blinq and i will deal again thank you

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“100% satisfaction is our goal! Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We look forward to your future business with us!”

"Aston Martin DBS mouse!
At first I was super sketchy about buying it since I have never had a good experience with OTHER ONLINE SELLERS, but this is definitely high quality stuff! The communication with the seller was also great. I am not a fake person trying to make them sound good! I will definitely keep the store in my favorites list for future purchases!!

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We truly appreciate your feedback! Thank you for thinking Blinq. Enjoy your new mouse!”

"Very Satisfied exellente service amazing products"

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thanks so much for sharing! We are so glad that you are satisfied with your Blinq experience.”

"The shelving I bought is of the best quality. Very sturdy and attractive. Easily assembled and wall mounted. Great price too. Thanks for the great item and cost savings."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We are so glad to hear that you're pleased with your item! Thanks for sharing your feedback.”

"Very satisfied with Blinq!!! Will shop with them again!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thanks for being a loyal Blinq customer! Please let us know if we may be of any assistance.”

"Arrived quickly and made a little girl very happy. Very pleased with my experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We are so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing your feedback.”

"I purchased 2 foot rescue but one of the product is leaking out. I wrote an email to customer service not that wrong. They were responded very fast with big discount refound. I'm very impressed with the quick responsible."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We really appreciate your giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue!”

"The price was unbeatable the delivery quick what more can I say you guy are awesome."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your positive experience! We love to hear it. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.”

"Looking forward to doing business with you again"

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear it! We look forward to your future business with us as well.”

"Your fast and efficient service is what real customers are looking for. You all delivers that and that's what made me happy and most pleased. It's bn my pleasure shopping with you."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We're so glad to hear that! Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.”

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,893 merchant members.