• Blinq.com Blinq.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

"I only needed one pillow sham for a twin bed and had a hard time finding a single instead of a pair. This is much better quality than I thought it might be considering the price and with free shipping. I also appreciate getting immediate feedback, most sellers wait to see what they get.

This was shipped the same day with a tracking # and was received earlier than estimated.

I would buy from them again with complete confidence.

"I have bought laptops from Blinq.com twice this year. It was easy to select, order, pay and receive. I paid a reasonable price and received exactly what I ordered for and in the time promised. I referred a friend who also bought a laptop at a very competitive price. Kudos."

"great seller, fast shipping. Thanks !"

"Fast shipper, great service and great price on item. Just as described work great!"

"Bought tool kit from Blinq and received order promptly. No complaints at all. Will use them again."

"I saved $600 on a camera bundle that I am estatic about. The refurbished camera shows no signs of flaws and all the pictures look great."

"I have bought two tablets from Blinq now and the prices can't be beat! Delivery is fast and we are very happy with both tablets! I would and have recommend Blinq to family and friends. "

"I have ordered from Blinq a couple of times and have been very satisfied with there product! Thanks for the deep discounts Blinq!"

"The systems arrived as described and work great. The only complaint was that the shipping was FedEx to USPS. Given our post office here, that is a problem. However that is not Blinq's fault."

" I ordered two different computers on two different occasions. the first one seem to be real nice the second one was not so, it even had a CD left in the drive Now I have a frank Sinatra CD
Overall I was still satisfied though

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am so sorry to hear about the condition of your order. We will be in touch with you shortly to make this right!”

"Fast shipping easy buy happy with purchase "

"Lightning fast delivery, great packing, as described"

"Great company to deal with

"Thanks...Though you need more then a few weeks to see if power tools hold up so far so good "

"Excellent price for a superior product! Packaged well and shipped quickly. An excellent transaction!!"

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.