• Address: 5001-A Forbes Blvd Lanham, MD 20706

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Missing a lot of parts. When I ask for parts, they said they don't have in the stock. It took me one hour to wait and chat and end up I got $20 dollars deduct. Now My machine only did the partial work. "

"I was looking for a quality laptop around the Holidays, but didn't jhave a ton of dough to spend. I stumbled upon Blinq, via E-bay. While i was skeptical at first i took a chance and orderd a Chromebook. Shipping was FAST and i was abke to give my step son a much needed long saught after gift. Great products, excellent customer service! I've reccommeded Blinq to any one that will listen and plan on using them again"

"Great leggings! So warm and comfy!"

"Great deal n fast shipping thanks"

"Everything was OK. Exactly as I want.
Thanks

"Great prices and quick shipping times. Item arrived in exact condition stated. Pleasure to do business with."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the follow up and for choosing BLINQ~!”

"Awesome sound and easy setup from the most affordable soundbar I have seen on the market so far.Good price and a pleasure to listen to."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the item! Thanks for the review.”

"Product was excellent and arrived on time. Good service."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback and for choosing BLINQ!”

"Excellent ebay seller*****im enjoying my recent purcaxe thanks really recomnended to everyone.... Hope to deal with this people again....,"

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We are so happy to have you as a valued BLINQ customer! Thank you for the review!”

"I had a great first experience and I will be back for more purchases. My purchase arrived quickly and was just what I had been looking for. The price was resonable and the customer service has been awesome."

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We truly appreciate your kind words! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to provide further assistance. Have a great day!”

"I bought a refurbished HP 1513 All In One Printer. It shipped very fast and works great! "

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“So glad to hear that you are enjoying it. We appreciate the feedback!”

"I liked my experience with Blinq. "

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that! Thanks for being a valued customer.”

"Very impressed with the service and fast shipping. Saved a lot of money. Thank You!!"

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thanks for being such a great customer!”

"Everything was great from Blinq from order to product. I was very impressed with shipping to the way my product was packed and the price was a great surprise thank you for caring about my satisfaction. Ron Come "

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We are so glad to hear that. Thank you for the feedback and have a wonderful holiday season.”

"The camera works great and we love it. Blinq was prompt in responding and gave great, fair customer service when I presented my concern. I would buy from them again without hesitation. AA+++ Seller"

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“We are glad you are enjoying the product. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.”

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.