Stores > Blinq.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
2017-02-21

Blinq is downright Awesome!

"Everything arrived fast and in perfect condition. It was like a party in a box! Thank you so much, Blinq!"

This review was modified by dbrowning777 on February 23 2017 08:15:02 AM

Happy toes!!!

"As I have rated my experience with your company and product with five(5) stars. I can truly say service was great, delivery was unexpectedly quick.
I loved my set of sheets I purchased. When I climbed into bed I couldn't believe how good the sheets felt, therefore: Happy toes. Your product exceeded my expectations. Thank you...
I have already spread the word..
Sincerely,
Diane New

This review was modified by dm_new on February 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

Sweet Deal

"Very satisfied with my shopping experience @Blinq.com"

This review was modified by diandjames on February 22 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-02-20

Good intro into fitness bands.

"Bright yellow UP24 arrived with prompt shipping. Band seems to function as it should. "

This review was modified by hamahapa47 on February 22 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-02-20

Very good deal and satisfied

"I purchased a tablet for a very fair price.. but the tablet was missing a accessory. They immediately resolved the situation. "

This review was modified by dlr8674 on February 22 2017 08:30:01 AM

Toddler Boy's Circo sneakers

"The shoes arrived in record time and fit great. "

This review was modified by dial_tone1 on February 22 2017 08:15:01 AM

Such a deal

"An excellent price and Quick shipping. saved me a ton of $$$$$"

This review was modified by snurd58 on February 22 2017 02:15:01 AM

2017-02-19

Refurbished flat-screen TV as good as new!

"I purchased a flat-screen TV that was "seller refurbished" by Blinq and sold on eBay. Even though it was free shipping, I signed for it at my front door almost exactly one week later. The box was original (OEM) and had obviously been taped up for a second use. The TV itself and the TV picture were in exquisite shape. I must state that I ordered this set with complete faith that all would turn out well. I've ordered previously through Blinq, and the only time I ordered something that didn't make it through the shipping process, they immediately sent a free-return shipping label. "Refurbished" through Blinq is BETTER than new at some other (ahem, bait-and-switch) online stores! "

This review was modified by Astro-Joe on February 21 2017 04:30:02 PM

Almost

"Even though I made the purchase without assistance. I wish I was advised about Internet connection. I hade to make an additional purchase for WiFi hdmi. Still need help"

This review was modified by atorriente on February 21 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-19

Legit laptop get quality.

"I have tried many refurbished computers and they had viruses within a week. This laptop might as well be new love it."

This review was modified by paleone13805 on February 21 2017 08:15:01 AM

catching

"i ordered one then my family wanted one. ended up ordering 3 in all. we all love them"

This review was modified by lucytfuller on February 21 2017 06:15:01 AM

A Patch of light

"We live in the desert of Presidio Texas where at night the only light is from the moon or the light you provide yourself. The solar lights are inexpensive, automatic and pretty when night falls. We will be decorating our campground with more of your solar lights.
Shelby's Campground

This review was modified by shelbyandmargaret on February 21 2017 12:30:02 AM

Super Deal, Super Fast

"Ordered an out-of-box Samsung laser printer for over $140 off. It arrived quickly and in exactly the condition it was described, and had everything in it that it was supposed to. The unit itself has worked perfectly so far. Definitely will be checking blinq for more deals."

This review was modified by troy_m_horn on February 21 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-02-18

"New to BlinQ So Far so good. Will use them again."

This review was modified by chrismc12 on February 21 2017 12:15:30 AM

Up and running again!

"The monitor died on my old Windows XP and I was in a panic. All my best stuff was stored on this computer, so I didn't want to abandon it. Blinq had a new replacement monitor for sale at a great price with fast shipping. Within a couple of days, I was back up and running again. The new monitor fits like a glove, so hook-up was a cinch. The shipping carton was extra sturdy with lots of packing which kept the monitor safe. I am very happy with the whole experience and would not hesitate to buy from Blinq again. A 5+ rating! "

This review was modified by cgmorgan on February 21 2017 12:15:27 AM

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.