• Blinq.com Blinq.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2015-08-01

"I like the products available and will continue to order. I want to see if this could be a chronic problem, product issues. This was my first order with BLINQ. I spent approx. $300 on seven items. I was only disappointed in three of them. Unfortunately, one was the most expensive and I have not even tried it out, the GPS, with no manual.
I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RESPONSE, WHEN I CONTACTED BLINQ, REGARDING THE MISSING GPS MANUAL. I REQUESTED ONE BE SENT AND WAS TOLD... I SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER OR DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE INTERNET! NO, BLINQ SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER AND SEND THE MANUAL TO ME!

THE AMETHYST EARRINGS, I ORDERED, WERE TINY AND WERE BARELY PURPLE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN AMETHYST, THIS LIGHT. IT IS AN INDICATION OF IT'S LOW VALUE. THE DARKER THE PURPLE, THE MORE VALUABLE THE STONE AND THESE ARE BARELY PURPLE! I WILL NOT ORDER JEWELRY AGAIN.

PERHAPS, AFTER BLINQ READS MY REVIEW,
THAT THEY SOLICITED; THEY WILL CHANGE THEIR RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST.

2015-08-01

"Very satisfied with all my orders. Delivery on time and accurate "

2015-07-31

"Great Experience. Bought shoes at a discounted rate and received them very quickly. Would highly recommend and I will definitely be back.

Thank you."

2015-07-31

"Easy checkout, faster than advertised delivery. Product was exactly as described. Just know what kind of retailer it is and know what you want to get and you won't have any problems."

2015-07-30

"I ordered 2 watches both watches do not work. I would
appreciate a r/a for both units.

Captain Anthony Malandro"

2015-07-29

"Yes, I recieved my blender, it was New-In-Box as description said, I use it Almost every day since Purchase, Very Very Happy with my Purchase on Blinq, this was my 3rd or 4th happy purchase on Blinq."

2015-07-29

"Awesome towels at a good price."

2015-07-29

"I just love Blinq! I send all my friends and refer all my clients. Products are always on time, in perfect condition and just what I need well below the price I thought they would be."

2015-07-29

"Reasonable price and product was in condition as was advertised."

2015-07-29

"1 of the chairs I got didn't have a carrying bag and is missing some of the plugs and the other was missing some of the arm plugs and is pretty scratched up other than that they are comfortable

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

Blinq3, Blinq.com rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience. I am so sorry to hear that the items you received were not in satisfactory condition. A member of our customer care team will contact you directly to make this right!”

2015-07-29

"Got everything quick with no complaints "

2015-07-29

"Great product fast shipping beautiful price!"

2015-07-29

"Great product. Great price. "

2015-07-29

"Awesome deal! Will definitely buy from Blinq again!"

2015-07-29

"Very pleased with the transaction and the product I bought..."

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.