Stores > Blinq.com

Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

2016-06-22

My new favorite website!

"I have ordered several things on this website, and I have never been disappointed once! From their unbeatable prices to their free and quick shipping services, I can't get enough of this website! Love love love it!! "

2016-06-22

The Ring

"I love love love the ring I purchased
It is beautiful
Sherry Hale

excellent experience

"great customer svc and pricing"

As advertised

"I got a new Galaxy S8 tablet for 2/3 of list price. The box had been opened, as I expected, but otherwise the device was brand new. It was delivered promptly, and with no hassle. I would use these folks again."

"excellent for 1st time user. i'll be back

ear bug

"great service and great prices, will shop here again. also the delivery was fast"

2016-06-20

Lg optimus g return deal

"Product was received quickly and better quality than expected. Would have been 5 stars but seller left me with $5 shortage on shipping."

2016-06-20

So psyched I found this website. Great customer service.

"So psyched I found this website. Awesome products at great prices. "

2016-06-20

"very positive shopping experience."

2016-06-19

privacy for a lot less

"I bought a pair of Samsung Level U bluetooth headphones from Blinq. First of all I was amazed with the price (over 60% off) . Then when they arrived in just 2 days I was AMAZED. Then tried them outI could not believe my ears!!! Great job BlinQ."

This review was modified by perrym156-37655 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

10 for 10

"Everything went super well. Excellent service. Quick delivery. The tablet was in perfect condition and is working great. I am a very happy customer of BLINQ now. Thanks for everything!"

2016-06-18

Great buy for a brand name product

"Golf balls made a nice gift for Father's Day occasion. "

2016-06-18

I love my printer!! Can'r wait to buy from this company again.

"I got the most amazing combo printer/scanner/copier for only $40 with free shipping!! It even included the power cord, TWO USB cables, and a full supply of ink. It shipped immediately and it arrived so quickly. No issues with the printer whatsoever. The company had great communication as well. I love it so much! Thank you!"

Great ipad mini 3

"I had always wanted an iPad but the cost always stopped me from purchasing one. But not with Blinq! Brand new and at a price I could afford. This ipad has exceeded my expectations. I have referred everyone I know to this site because of the great product at good prices with excellent service."

2016-06-18

"fast shipping and quick. great price"

Share Blinq.com's store rating

Blinq.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blinq.com is a merchant member
Blinq.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.