• Address: 13100 Wortham Center Dr. Ste. 135 Houston, Texas

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"We have received the highest quality blinds and the highest quality customer service from Blindster. I have made several orders for the top-down cellular blinds and the faux wood blinds. All were made according to the measurements and fit the windows perfectly. There were some manufacturing issues with some of the blinds we received, and we needed to return some of the other blinds as we decided to go with a different style. Whitney in the customer service department went above and beyond to make sure that all my questions and concerns were addressed, including sending replacement blinds and providing refunds for the blinds we were not using. I am very impressed with the detail-oriented and caring customer service I received via e-mail. In addition, the blinds always arrived very quickly. It appears most of the blinds are shipped out of McKinney, Texas. Highly recommended!"

"Chose Blindster after searching many sites (including popular home improvement stores) to order pleated shades for an upstairs room not much used. VERY PLEASED with the shades, with the instructions for measuring, the instructions for mounting, and especially with the customer service when too few brackets were sent (an easy mistake, as there were too many pull handles instead). Called to explain, correct hardware sent out immediately, honeycomb shades hung in short order! Also really appreciate that the outside facing is white, while the inside color is vibrant and room-enhancing. Cost VERY competitive without sacrifice of quality. Recommend highly!"

"Fit perfectly! Exactly what I wanted and a great price!"

"Great service!
Great product!

"The original fabric we ordered was discontinued even though it was on the site. Blindster upgraded the material for the original cost of the shade. Knows how to take care of customers. Will buy from again."

"I had a Great experience with blindster!! I want to order more!!
I recommend them to anyone wanting quality products and very good professional service, with personal old school care:)
Sincerely,
Theresa Mohawk

"Great company. We are very satisfied."

"Perfect fit & arrived quickly! My new sidelight blinds look amazing!!

"Blinds arrived quickly and fit perfectly."

"Great customer service and follow up with replacement order!"

"I ordered fabric roller shades for all my bedrooms. I received an email to confirm my measurements the morning after I placed my order. The order arrived in on time and the product was excellent. Will be ordering more soon."

"The products was delivered very quickly and the fit is perfect. I will order more blinds for the other rooms in our home"

"I have order before and get exactly what I ordered at a great price
Leigh Ann Fox

"I ordered 4 pleated shades for my travel trailer replacing damaged venetian blinds. I was so pleased with the look & quality of the shades that I am ordering 4 additional ones to replace blinds that are NOT damaged! Fast delivery, excellent quality, good price - what more could you ask for!"

"Great experience and great prices. It could not have been easier. Ordered samples, measured my windows and entered the dimensions in the website, and a few days later my blinds arrived. My husband installed them all literally in about an hour without a complaint (or the usual swearing or 20 trips to the hardware store). They were a PERFECT fit. Very nice quality and they look great. Will order more for the rest of the house. "

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.