Stores > Blindster

8-5 Central
      888-256-8672
      customerservice@blindster.com
      888-256-8672

Voice your opinion! Review Blindster by clicking a star below.
2017-02-20

Great product! Great customer service.

"Great product! Great customer service. Arrived on time kept us updated during the process. My shutters look beautiful and fit prefect. James called to make what we ordered to make it fit perfect. Thank you for a great job and great customer service."

2017-02-11

I thought everything was great.

"I thought everything was great. Starting with the shopping on your web page to the measuring and ordering. The wait for my blinds was not as long as I had expected. Easy to hang (according to my son).
And they look great. I love them.

2017-02-10

Love my Blinds!

"I purchased the 2-1/2" Wood Blinds in white. I ordered for about half the house and loved them so much I purchased the same blinds for the rest of the house. The previous owners had put Faux wood blinds where were extremely heavy and beige. Blindsters blinds fit perfectly and were easy to install, they are nice and light, and look beautiful! All the mechanisms work perfectly. I did everything online. They shipped in less than a week. The price was great too! I would highly recommend. "

2017-01-22

Cheap

"They look cheap. string mechanisiums always lock causing you to use your fingers to bring it down. Go up fine. Strings break, plastic rings are tacked on and come off. Small shades have a cover at the top to hide the shade when at the top, but longer times 2 split shades do not. Customer service will replace, but have not figured out how seeing I have them up, and if I have to bring down repack and send back, not worth my time. My suggestion, to not look at first but last. Wait fo 40 percent off and if you do not care how they look or operate then buy. As for me, not a customer for life."

2016-11-30

Blinds do not fit! Waste of money.

"You will pay more in the end and buy them again at from a reputable company. The blinds I ordered were checked and rechecked with their customer service but then they changed the measurements in manufacturing. Then they want more money to fix them so they really do not stand by their product. Buy elsewhere!!"

2016-11-28

Blindster Order

"I cannot begin to tell you how happy we are with out blinds. I have already told several people about Blindster.com. We have a couple more large windows that we’re pretty sure we want to replace and have been so pleased with the 9 blinds we bought already that we’re considering putting blinds back on the back of the house instead of curtains. "

2016-08-03

Perfect blinds

"I ordered the 2 inch premium wood blinds for a whole house and the experience was great. The blinds arrived quickly and fit PERFECTLY. Ordering was a breeze and they arrived well packed and within a week. The installation was easy with a power screwdriver. Oh and they were much cheaper than anywhere else."

2016-04-11

Good Customer Service, Terrible Product (DELUXE Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Cellular Shades)

"We ordered a set of (3) "Deluxe(?) Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Cellular Shades". They arrived on time and were easy to install. Within three days the first one had material separate from the fabric in one of the cells so you could see right through the cell. We called and they cheerfully sent a out a replacement shade. Before the replacement arrived the second shade failed in the same way. Called again and they agreed to replace the second blind that had failed as well as the third one which had not yet failed (but it did fail before the replacements arrived).

After all three of the original order were replaced they looked OK for about a week before one of the replacements failed.

Blindster offered to refund or replace the one that has failed but since we have had 4 of 6 failed in just a few weeks we are asking for a refund on the entire order because it is clearly an inferior product and we are going to replace it with something else. I expect they will issue full refund but we shall see.

2015-10-29

"I looked a long time to find what I wanted and it turned out that Blindster not only had it, but the price was far less than anywhere else, even paying sales taxes! Product was delivered promptly and was packed well. Quality is excellent. Roller shades lift and lower smoothly and quietly. I only wished that I could have ordered clear beaded chains. "

2015-10-27

"My blinds and shades were just what I needed. I would recommend them to all. They fit perfectly and the free samples helped me know what to expect. Thank you so much."

2015-10-18

"Ordered 14 windows worth of 2" faux wood blinds in varying sizes and 1 set of patio door verticals in vinyl with cloth insert for a second home. All product quality was exceptional, came perfectly sized, easy to install(inside window mounts - except for the vertical) and in perfect working order.
Had 1 follow up question and it was handled immediately and courteously.
Price and workmanship were outstanding, saved me over $1200 in product and since I installed myself, another $1200+ in installation fees over quotes from Costco and Budget Blinds. Less than a 3 hour job(with a helping relative).
Great experience.

2015-10-11

"Great experience! I will order all my blinds from here in the future. Delivered quickly as promised. Easy install and fit perfectly. I love my new blinds and I loved the easy no hassle ordering."

2015-10-03

"Blindster makes excellent products - this is the 4th time I have ordered and the only issue was a delay in shipping one order out on time. Other that this, I am very happy with Blindster."

2015-10-01

"I messed up the measurement and I appreciate the fact that getting replacement blinds was hassle free!"

2015-10-01

"Blinds came in a timely fashion...Instructions easy to follow....So far a good experience....Al Ferrari....tinoml@sbcglobal.net"

Share Blindster's store rating

Blindster is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blindster is not a merchant member
Blindster does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!