• Address: 13100 Wortham Center Dr. Ste. 135 Houston, Texas

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

"great company, we have used them many times. Always great service"

"Blindster was great -- fast delivery, high quality, great service. I'll definitely order from them again. "

"Nice work guys very happy with my blinds"

"This was my second order from Blindster and they were spot on AGAIN! Great company and big savings from big box stores!!"

"From their products, to their website, to their sales associates, Blindster is top knotch. Blinds were exactly as expected and arrived 1 day earlier than promised."

"Overall, very pleased. As with anything you order online, it takes time to receive the product, with blinster.com they taylor cut your blinds and so there's a production time and your order (if large) does not come all at once, but it all comes to you fairly quick. The day after i placed my order i rec'd an email requesting me to double check my measurements (they have to cut exacts to fit in the windows) - i was slightly off on my measurements and the staff was so great to help me figure out exactly what i needed to insure complete satisfaction. They kept me posted with emailed updates and were very personable and so easy to work with. Once i recd all my blinds and started to install them i really am still amazed at how easy it was to get tgem all up (ordered 18 blinds and had them ALL up in 2.5 hours! - clean up included). The blinds look so nice and elegant in our home. "

"I never even received a order confirmation email, or an email stating when my order was shipped. Plus the lady I spoke with on the phone was rude and gave no reason for not getting the above mentioned emails."

"Blinds were delivered on a timely manner and were the exact measurements as ordered. I will absolutely use Blindster.com for future purchases and I highly recommend them. "

"every thing was just fine receved one blind that had a bad blade called and they made a new blind and shipped in a timely manner"

"received my order in 7 days the blinds are very good quality"

"Intact on delivery and it looks great, but the cord knot was not secure in the track, and it came out in two days. I have to figure rethreading out when I have the time..

"My order arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Unfortunately the blinds I ordered did not include a side mount and I could not use them. Customer service was excellent and immediately gave me instructions on how to return my merchandise. I was disappointed the blinds did not work for me, but very impressed with the outstanding customer service."

"We ordered a honeycomb blind for my kitchen window. It arrived promptly and is a perfect fit and the quality is very good. We are very happy with the product and the service.

Thank you!

"Thanks another great job done"

"very pleased with the blind we ordered...I NEED to order some blackout blinds for our south windows!"

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.