• Blindster Blindster Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

"Quick easy ordering, fast delivery, great quality product for a good price!"

"Good quality and prompt. Everything worked perfectly. "

"Prompt delivery. Goo quality for the price. Will order from them again."

"Good product at a good price"

"I had used two other on line suppliers for years before I tried Blindster. I am sold on Blindster. The quality,service and price can't be beat ! The prompt service when ordering free samples was great. Thanks for offering quality blinds at affordable prices. I will definitely order again and again. "

"I found Blindster on the internet needing two blinds for my dinning room. I ordered them, got them, and loved them! Customer service was great to talk to and helpful. The more I looked and my new blinds the more I loved them, so I thought why not get more, so I ordered a new blind for my glass sliding door and then got other for another window. The prices are so affordable why not! Great product, great people, I highly recommend Blindster! "

"Great blinds, great service!"

"Just what I was looking for. Economical, we'll 2-made, and attractive. "

"I ordered blinds and made a mistake on the measurements, I got a refund, no questions asked, great service, quality merchandise."

"Easy to install, measurements were exact, look great. Placed a second order a week after installing 7 blinds."

"Please see earlier comment"

"I measured the Window correctly unfortunately I didn't take into account the window trim which is about a 1/2 inch away from the wall. I have been unable to hang the blinds as they are about a 1/2 inch too long to put on the trim of the window and if I put them on the wall, the trim sticks out too far for the blind to pass over the trim easily. I guess I need to find something to put behind the brackets so the blinds will clear the trip when letting them down. "

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

BeckyRice, Blindster rep has responded

“I'm sorry you haven't gotten what you need to install your blinds. As we discussed on the phone, I am sending you spacer blocks so that you can hang your blinds. Spacer blocks are clear plastic blocks with holes in them. You place the spacer blocks between the brackets and the wall to extend your blind away from the wall so it will hang down straight over the trim.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.”

"Wonderfully satisfied. The whole experience was quick and my blind looks beautiful. I will definitely recommend Blindster.com to anyone I can."

"The product seems ok. took a little long to receive it. I had to cut it myself to fit about 1/2 inch. It was dirty and looks like it is sagging just a little, but the length was perfect. I have to match another window, so I may have to purchase another one, but I am hoping that it would be a little better than what I received."

"Highly satisfied with Blindster! Great experience ordering, getting samples (don't order until you get the samples for best color match!!!), feedback on order, efficient and courteous staff, and excellent quality with speedy shipping!"

Share Blindster's store rating

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.