• Address: 13100 Wortham Center Dr. Ste. 135 Houston, Texas
    • Business Hours: 8-5 Central

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"The pleated shades are beautiful and were easy to install.
They're exactly what we needed.

"Samples by mail helpful, checking measurements X 2 also helpful"

"I am very pleased with the service I received. my shades I ordered were perfect. "

"great product ; looks great"

"Quick turnaround, installed easily thank you"

"Blinds were delivered in a timely fashion.
Very reasonable cost for these blinds. I'm amazed at how they can make the exact sizes so quickly.
Quality is very good. I have others and they have lasted for years.

"Very customer-centric company. Product was perfect, easy to install and my blinds look great. This is a product I would have been reluctant to purchase online but with the blind samples and conversations with customer service it was just like buying from a retail location."

"We bought 10 shades total for our new home which had no window coverings. The first 2 orders were prompt and fit the windows perfectly and look beautiful. The final order took longer than expected to receive and the colored shade was cut with a jagged edge at one end of the top mount. Overall we are very happy with the look and function of the shades."

"Good product, excellent service after the sale..."

"I ordered samples so that I can purchase a total of 5 oversized blinds needed immediately for very large windows. Along with these I ordered one venetian blind. THE SAMPLE ORDER WAS DROPPED. THREE TIMES I have ordered these very important samples in order to complete my work. I used 2 different browsers and my iPhone. Never came. The last confirmation said it should have gone out on the 5th of Jan. and I can't get them on the phone. Their previous email and phone call does not accept any responsibility for this. I bend over backward to satisfy my customers, especially when something goes wrong, regardless. I would have hoped they would show more concern over this matter and made sure I had those samples in my hands overnight at this point, but they, so far, do not seem to care. I will re-share if they decide to make it right."

"Great service, great product!"

"THE BLINDS WERE EASY TO INSTALL AND LOOK GREAT!!! "

"Excellent service, and looks good - thank you!"

"It is perfect the support that was given and the quality of the services"

"My blinds were super-easy to order. The order was delivered when they said it would be, and it was in perfect condition. I'm even more pleased with these blinds after seeing them in person. I plan to order more blinds for the rest of my house now!"

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.