• Blindster Blindster Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Great Company - Great Service - Great Price.
I would not buy blinds anywhere else.

"Great prices, great quality and fast delivery. Just wish they had more fabric choices in roman shades. "

"expected blinds to have wand...instead received blinds with pull cords. end of a long project and too tired to return for the correct product."

Rep reply posted Sep-02-2015

BeckyRice, Blindster rep has responded

“I'm sorry you didn't get the blinds as expected.
Unfortunately, the Super Value Fauxwood Blinds are only available with a tilt cord. These blinds are less expensive because they are available with standard controls only (cord tilt on left and lift cords on the right) and in limited colors. Only our Premium Fauxwood Blinds are available with a wand tilt option.
You can return the blind under our satisfaction guarantee and re-order in the Premium Fauxwood Blinds.
Please let me know if you have any questions.”

"I wasn't sure if we were going to like what we ended up getting so we only order window covering for the garage and then one room within the house. We ended up being blown away at just how much we really loved them both that we went ahead and ordered for the whole house and love them all. We saved several thousand dollars over what the people just next door spend on their window coverings for their new home. We would highly recommend and have already~"

"This was my second (third?) time using Blindster to purchase blinds. I love their interface. I love their easy measuring instructions, and lastly (absolutly not leastly) I have been very impressed with their quality!
I'll be ordering again from them soon...

"First time order with Blindster! Ordering the blinds was easy and measurement instructions were very understandable online. Blinds arrived in 3-4 days and fit perfectly!! Many choices of colors also."

"Great product at a good price. Will order again as we slow redo rooms. Easy installation"

"Easy to install and arrived when promised!"

"The online instructions were super easy, the blinds came in perfect condition, they installed easily and we're enjoying them immensely. Blindster's customer service was awesome - very kind and most helpful."

"I measured the inside width and length of the window and ordered the blinds from Blindster. They went up nicely, fit perfectly fine and look great. I was a bit concerned about the packaging as the one end was beat up pretty bad during shipping but the blinds were unhurt. If I were them I would seriously consider some padding on each end beyond the blinds to ensure they don't get damaged. I had ordered 3 sets of blinds and with them taped up together they have some considerable weight and the end was getting banged up with standing up on end. Thankfully they didn't get hurt. With the end price of each at about 36.00 for the 2" Faux blinds I am very happy with them!"

"You get what you pay for - Bali blinds in the rest of my house are thicker and heavier - a class above. These blinds are sufficient for my needs. "

"The ordering process was very easy. The blinds arrived in a timely manner. However, they are very wrinkled and two weeks later they are still very wrinkled"

Rep reply posted Sep-02-2015

BeckyRice, Blindster rep has responded

“I'm sorry that you are not happy with your shades.
Unfortunately, when shipping roman shades the fabric will get wrinkled during the shipping process. Our factory takes great care to package these so that there is minimal wrinkling but almost all roman shades will arrive with some wrinkles.
You can either steam the shades with a fabric steamer, iron them on a very low heat setting or use a product like Wrinkle Release. Wrinkle Release is a laundry product that can be bought anywhere that laundry products are bought. Just follow the directions.
If you feel that the wrinkles are so bad as to be considered damaged in shipping then we can send photos to the factory to request a remake. You can send the photos to customerservice@blindster.com.
Please let me know if you need more information.”

"After a wrong measurement Blindster (Sara from custmer service) told me how to send the correct measurements and new blinds were sent and installed to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend Blindster to anyone."

"They were excellent to work with, and everything was as expected. I would buy from them again"

"Such an easy experience . . . instructions were easy to follow, arrived in a timely fashion and, last buy far from least, the shades are GORGEOUS and so well made. I WILL be ordering from Blindster, again."

Share Blindster's store rating

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.