• Address: 13100 Wortham Center Dr. Ste. 135 Houston, Texas

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"Very prompt with delivery "

"I researched to find the best deal for good quality faux wood blinds for my camp. I came across Blindster and found the prices extremely competitive and their website was excellent for navigating. I ordered 17 blinds and just ordered two more after having received and installed the first order. I received the blinds within 3 days of my order. They fit my measurements exactly and the quality of the blinds is excellent. Shopping with Blindster was a pleasurable experience for me. "

"Size, color & order correct & delivered promptly."

"Just received my new blinds, and I couldn't be more thrilled. They were easy to install, color was perfect, and they look wonderful. I even received them earlier than expected. I definitely will order from Blindster again in the future."

"What a pleasure to do business with Blindster. Sales person (Linda) made it so easy. Order and blinds came fast and perfect. Installation was easy.
Thanks again

"The blinds shipped quickly and look great. Would reccomend them to everyone!!!!"

"The delivery happened quickly. We have put up some of the blinds, which are great. We haven't opened all of them yet, but so far, so good."

"Best quality blinds. Will purchase again. "

"Quick delivery easy installation good quality"

"I have never hade any issues and the quality is fantastic!!!!"

"I am very pleased with the ease of ordering and the quality of the result. Very professional!"

"Blindster made purchasing from them a pleasure. Ordering was simple and delivery was quick and inexpensive. We love our blinds. The quality is great, installation was very easy and they work perfectly. I will definitely refer my family and friends to Blindster when/if they need blinds. "

"The staff was extremely helpful with our questions about how to measure for custom fit Roman shades. The product was delivered in the time frame that was quoted to us. Yeah! Easy to install. Our only complaint is sometimes when we put them up half way, the fold has to be manipulated to lay smooth. Otherwise, I love them!"

"They delivered what they promised. Very satisfied."

"Free samples were extremely helpful in determining the color needed for my kitchen. Blinds were delivered on time and fit perfectly."

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.