• Blindster Blindster Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Excellent quality, great service, would use again. "

"Very good product, excellent pricing. Plus, they stand by their product. If you have any questions or concerns, their staff will support you and guide you to a solution you can do yourself, they will send new parts, they send a video on 'how to do it'. "

"They look great and fit perfectly."

"Nice quality Roman shades at a great value! "

"Blinds are top notch! Instructions & Illustrations could be better, but despite their vagueness, I was still able to figure it out. Other than that, great blinds, high quality and they work great! Perfect size, too!"

"Great service and custom measurements are exact, making for a great fit in an odd size window."

"Very responsive and good to work with."

"The vertical blinds we ordered are perfect. I highly recommend this company."

"Great quality at a great price. Turnaround and shipping times were good. Very pleased with our purchase!"

"Overall I definitely recommend. "

"I'm very pleased, with the blinds and the service. My son just purchased a new house and ordered blinds for his whole house and now I believe my brother is going to replace all his blinds using your website.

Thanks,
Jim Brill

"Quick easy and just the right price"

"After several transactions, I have to admit that I am a Blindster devotee. The website says they want customers for life, and their products and customer service prove it. The products are exactly what they advertise, and they arrived quickly on my doorstep. On top of it all, Blindster, unlike others, lives up to its lifetime warranty. After experiencing a problem, I contacted customer service and was greeted by a warm, friendly voice. Every instant of the interaction was pleasant and focused on rectifying the situation, which was fixed in short order.

I have recommended Blindster highly to my neighbors!

"I did not like the way the bamboo shades looked when partially rolled up. I should have ordered the classic roman fold style. I discussed this with them and went ahead and sent me another shade in the classic roman fold style. You can't ask for more than that when it comes to great customer service!"

"One of the blinds is a little short, the string in back is cut too short, so not able to adjust it either :( It's minimal, so not a huge deal tho. the overall product is nice, and color is awesome! "

Share Blindster's store rating

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.