• Address: 13100 Wortham Center Dr. Ste. 135 Houston, Texas

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"I mis-measured the blinds and called to see what could be done and was told to simply donate the wrong sized blinds and and simply pay a handling fee for the correct size and wait a few days for them to arrive - the entire conversation took less than 5 minutes and with no wait time for an operator"

"Beautiful blinds. Beautiful price."

"Easy ordering, on time delivery, well packaged for shipping, quality product with all hardware needed and some.
Blindster beats the big box stores, blinds to go and everyone else that I've dealt with over the last 40 years!!

I would highly recommend Blindster to everyone.

"They are very good on the phone if you have a question. very prompt on delivery."

"I couldn't be happier with the quality of your products and the ease of installation. Very satisfied with my shopping experience here!"

"Delivered exactly what we ordered."

"Highly satisfied with both the blinds and the service - shipping was prompt and the measuring instructions assured a perfect fit! Would definitely recommend Blindster."

"Unfortunately there was a problem with the order but it was my fault. I called Blindster to try to figure out if it could be fixed. They told me I could return the blinds for a full refund. All I have to do is pay the return shipping. I was thrilled! What fabulous customer service. I've been raving to everyone about Blindster."

"Have used Blindster twice in the past thirty days. Very satisfied with the ease of ordering, the delivery process and their guarantee of satisfaction. Had problem with one of blinds we ordered and they sent a replacement immediately."

"Easy install - never needed help."

"Order arrived as expected. Quality is excellent. I would suggest using flathead screws for installation of the brackets for the blinds as the screwheads prevented the blind from sliding in on the installation of one set."

"have not installed blinds yet ,they are for a new house in process,can not rate the quality of the blinds yet. "

"Delivered on time, or a day sooner. Perfect fit, easy to install and set as desired, bottom up or top down. My wife wanted two more but the larger windows weren't deep enough."

"Great job, was so satisfied with product and service
l ordered again.

"The product was great...but the measuring information on site was somewhat differenet than product. They fit and work, just not entirely as expected.

I would recommend them though

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.