Stores > Blindster

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-04-11

Good Customer Service, Terrible Product (DELUXE Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Cellular Shades)

"We ordered a set of (3) "Deluxe(?) Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Cellular Shades". They arrived on time and were easy to install. Within three days the first one had material separate from the fabric in one of the cells so you could see right through the cell. We called and they cheerfully sent a out a replacement shade. Before the replacement arrived the second shade failed in the same way. Called again and they agreed to replace the second blind that had failed as well as the third one which had not yet failed (but it did fail before the replacements arrived).

After all three of the original order were replaced they looked OK for about a week before one of the replacements failed.

Blindster offered to refund or replace the one that has failed but since we have had 4 of 6 failed in just a few weeks we are asking for a refund on the entire order because it is clearly an inferior product and we are going to replace it with something else. I expect they will issue full refund but we shall see.

This review was modified by freePI on April 11 2016 05:04:59 PM

2015-10-29

"I looked a long time to find what I wanted and it turned out that Blindster not only had it, but the price was far less than anywhere else, even paying sales taxes! Product was delivered promptly and was packed well. Quality is excellent. Roller shades lift and lower smoothly and quietly. I only wished that I could have ordered clear beaded chains. "

2015-10-27

"My blinds and shades were just what I needed. I would recommend them to all. They fit perfectly and the free samples helped me know what to expect. Thank you so much."

2015-10-18

"Ordered 14 windows worth of 2" faux wood blinds in varying sizes and 1 set of patio door verticals in vinyl with cloth insert for a second home. All product quality was exceptional, came perfectly sized, easy to install(inside window mounts - except for the vertical) and in perfect working order.
Had 1 follow up question and it was handled immediately and courteously.
Price and workmanship were outstanding, saved me over $1200 in product and since I installed myself, another $1200+ in installation fees over quotes from Costco and Budget Blinds. Less than a 3 hour job(with a helping relative).
Great experience.

2015-10-11

"Great experience! I will order all my blinds from here in the future. Delivered quickly as promised. Easy install and fit perfectly. I love my new blinds and I loved the easy no hassle ordering."

2015-10-03

"Blindster makes excellent products - this is the 4th time I have ordered and the only issue was a delay in shipping one order out on time. Other that this, I am very happy with Blindster."

2015-10-01

"I messed up the measurement and I appreciate the fact that getting replacement blinds was hassle free!"

2015-10-01

"Blinds came in a timely fashion...Instructions easy to follow....So far a good experience....Al Ferrari....tinoml@sbcglobal.net"

2015-10-01

"Very happy with the blinds. I like them better than the one's I've purchased at the big box stores. And customer service was very good too."

2015-09-30

"quick shipping, fit like they are supposed to. Easy to order. All around a great deal."

2015-09-30

"I love the blind's I will recommend to my frinds "

2015-09-30

"Fit perfectly, was shipped faster then expected.

2015-09-29

"This is the third time that I have ordered blinds from Blindster. This time I ordered blinds for my entire home. Every blind fit perfectly as they did the two previous times I ordered blinds from Blindster! I give them an A+++++ rating. "

2015-09-29

"Very Easy. Always get exactly what was expected. Great quality for the price."

2015-09-29

"The order came timely and the product was exactly what we expected. Prices were amazing!"

Share Blindster's store rating

Blindster is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blindster is not a merchant member
Blindster does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!