• Blindster Blindster Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8-5 Central

Product & services pricing Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"Easy to order and product was perfect."

"Was delivered promptly and exactly to the specifications desired and high quality of what was ordered. Also ease of installation with good instructions and hardware."

"Blinds seem fine, but there were no installation instructions included. As I am installing them in an elevated window from atop a ladder, this will be awkward as I will need to determine the measurements for proper placement before I even start to install them."

"Great experience all around. Received free samples to try and match existing blinds, then placed my order. Measuring instructions were clear and easy to follow and placing the order was simple. Shipping was faster than expected - received in less than 7 days."

"Worried about ordering these blind online my son measured and placed these up for me very grateful for my son these fit excellent and looked excellent will order more."

"I think you have a quality product and easy to install"

"Product was just as expected, easy to install. Great value! Looks great!"

"Everything that came in was perfect except for one blind for my kitchen. It was no where near the dimensions I had requested. I called to see if they would send a return label and they said that it would be at my cost to ship the blinds back. Not what I thought the policy was. Other than that the other blinds are great."

"terrific prices and quality! Love my blinds!

"Blinds were fantastic, nice quality, easy to install, looks great

"Good material for good price "

"Great look and good value"

"I have been buying my honeycomb blind in stages.
I also make a request that all the blinds should be the same. In my last order, the order was not the same. When I contacted the company, their client service people were very professional and polite. They replaced my miniblinds at no cost, and I received them the following week. I could not be more satisfied.

"I indicated that I wanted the base clips when ordering but they were not included in the shipment. You really shouldn't offer them if you're not going to send them."

"the blind was even nicer than I expected for the low price. The valance was even mitered on the returns. Looks great!

Share Blindster's store rating

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.