• Address: 13100 Wortham Center Dr. Ste. 135 Houston, Texas

Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

"Excellent prices for many price ranges and very good quality even with less expensive blinds."

"Very nice blinds. Great fit!"

"Quick, accurate, reasonably priced. Fast, cheap, or good...you usually only get to pick two. Even with standard shipping, we got to have all three. The free swatches really allowed us to make sure that we were making the right choice."

"Correct size, easy to install, good price. Very nice blinds... Will purchase from them again next time we need blinds."

"High quality, fast service, and a great price."

"Web sight was easy to use. Product was exactly as represented arrived as quoted and fairly priced."

"We have been very happy in the past...this time two of the blinds came with kink in the valance. Well!!!Jerry took them out and threw them away. I made a call to replace them and was told that we would have to take a picture and send it, so they could get a replacement from the company that made them. Sooooo we are stuck....
Mary Griese
#372301

"The order was processed quickly and the blind fit perfectly. Great quality product!"

"I was very impressed with the blinds! Especially the cost! Thank you so much for the quick delivery too!!"

"Very nice quality shades, showed up exactly when promised. Only drawback was the cheap looking mounting hardware. Considering the cost ($900.00 for 7 window shades) I expected a bit nicer hardware. "

"Easy experience and great prices. Customer Service helped me with a question about a discount - I'm very pleased and the blinds are great also. "

"I ordered 6 faux wood mini blinds and received exactly what I ordered."

"Simple to order, fast, and good quality. Directions on measuring were easy to understand and product fit perfect."

"Excellent product, attentive & competent customer service. A+++ Company. Will do business with again in the future!"

"I had never heard of this company, but found them on-line and saw they had a sale and checked it out. They offered free samples, so I got samples from here and another company. When the samples came I loved these. They were true to color, and a great quality, so I ordered. I didn't know what to expect from this company but I gave it a shot. They called me a few days later to check that I measured correctly. The blinds came and they were great. I measured one wrong and it didn't fit. I called Friday to see if I could have them cut it down, and although they couldn't do that, they are now making me a new one and I am only paying shipping. These are not cheap, and with no questions asked, even though it was my fault, they are making me new. I am very impressed and will use this company again!"

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.