Stores > Blindster

• Business Hours: 8-5 Central

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2015-10-29

"I looked a long time to find what I wanted and it turned out that Blindster not only had it, but the price was far less than anywhere else, even paying sales taxes! Product was delivered promptly and was packed well. Quality is excellent. Roller shades lift and lower smoothly and quietly. I only wished that I could have ordered clear beaded chains. "

2015-10-27

"My blinds and shades were just what I needed. I would recommend them to all. They fit perfectly and the free samples helped me know what to expect. Thank you so much."

2015-10-18

"Ordered 14 windows worth of 2" faux wood blinds in varying sizes and 1 set of patio door verticals in vinyl with cloth insert for a second home. All product quality was exceptional, came perfectly sized, easy to install(inside window mounts - except for the vertical) and in perfect working order.
Had 1 follow up question and it was handled immediately and courteously.
Price and workmanship were outstanding, saved me over $1200 in product and since I installed myself, another $1200+ in installation fees over quotes from Costco and Budget Blinds. Less than a 3 hour job(with a helping relative).
Great experience.

2015-10-11

"Great experience! I will order all my blinds from here in the future. Delivered quickly as promised. Easy install and fit perfectly. I love my new blinds and I loved the easy no hassle ordering."

2015-10-03

"Blindster makes excellent products - this is the 4th time I have ordered and the only issue was a delay in shipping one order out on time. Other that this, I am very happy with Blindster."

2015-10-01

"I messed up the measurement and I appreciate the fact that getting replacement blinds was hassle free!"

2015-10-01

"Blinds came in a timely fashion...Instructions easy to follow....So far a good experience....Al Ferrari....tinoml@sbcglobal.net"

2015-10-01

"Very happy with the blinds. I like them better than the one's I've purchased at the big box stores. And customer service was very good too."

2015-09-30

"quick shipping, fit like they are supposed to. Easy to order. All around a great deal."

2015-09-30

"I love the blind's I will recommend to my frinds "

2015-09-30

"Fit perfectly, was shipped faster then expected.

2015-09-29

"This is the third time that I have ordered blinds from Blindster. This time I ordered blinds for my entire home. Every blind fit perfectly as they did the two previous times I ordered blinds from Blindster! I give them an A+++++ rating. "

2015-09-29

"Very Easy. Always get exactly what was expected. Great quality for the price."

2015-09-29

"The order came timely and the product was exactly what we expected. Prices were amazing!"

2015-09-29

"Perfect order. It was fast cheap and exactly what i wanted "

Share Blindster's store rating

Blindster is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blindster is not a merchant member
Blindster does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!