• Address: 13100 Wortham Center Dr. Ste. 135 Houston, Texas

Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"I have never hade any issues and the quality is fantastic!!!!"

"I am very pleased with the ease of ordering and the quality of the result. Very professional!"

"Blindster made purchasing from them a pleasure. Ordering was simple and delivery was quick and inexpensive. We love our blinds. The quality is great, installation was very easy and they work perfectly. I will definitely refer my family and friends to Blindster when/if they need blinds. "

"The staff was extremely helpful with our questions about how to measure for custom fit Roman shades. The product was delivered in the time frame that was quoted to us. Yeah! Easy to install. Our only complaint is sometimes when we put them up half way, the fold has to be manipulated to lay smooth. Otherwise, I love them!"

"They delivered what they promised. Very satisfied."

"Free samples were extremely helpful in determining the color needed for my kitchen. Blinds were delivered on time and fit perfectly."

"Best price online for these shades. Delivery was several days before they were expected. Quality, fit, and ease of installation beyond expectations."

"even though it took a while to receive the product, the measurements were perfect and the process was very well outline and easy to follow"

"Couldn't have been a smoother transaction!"

"I purchased a vertical blind for my sliding glass door and I love it. I was worried about the quality because it was a lot less expensive then any others I looked at but I am very happy with the excellent quality of this product! Love the blind and it's an excellent value. It's hard to find quality at any price but this delivers! "

"I was uncertain at first, all went well. Easy to install and look great!!!!"

"Love my new roman shades! Great customer service also. One shade had a slight defect at the top causing the shade to hang crooked. The shade is being replaced by Blindster. They stand by their product!"

"Loved the blinds. There was a marked difference in quality from the first set I ordered to the second set but both are fine. "

"I was pleasantly surprised when my blinds arrived so quickly. They were easy to install and definitely block out the heat. Although I followed the measuring instructions, I would have preferred the blinds to hang a little closer to the windowsills. If I need to order just the slats in the future, I will order them 1/2" longer. Otherwise, I am very pleased with my new blinds."

"there was a minor problem with one of the blinds purchased, and blindster promptly issued a new delivery. no hassle. very satisfied with product and service."

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.