• Blindster Blindster Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"exactly what I ordered and it came quickly. great prices and easy to install. very pleased with this cellular shade that lifts from the top and bottom"

"Prompt delivery. Good packaging. Free color samples without any hassle."

"The instructions for measuring and installation were easy to follow; the product more than met my expectations!"

"Overall a good experience. I had difficulty about online determining the blind height measurement. One marked blind came with the order. The order was packed very well."

"Very easy installation. Great quality."

"The price seemed fair and delivery was quick. One of the shades does not hang straight, it requires a downward adjustment on the left side. Really do not want to deal with returning. The samples you sent were very helpful."

"All blinds fit fine. Installation was quite easy.
thanks

"good consistent quality easy to install "

"My blinds were easy to put up and look wonderfull. They fit exactly and are good to keep out dust. They arrived by Fed X just as promised. Thank you."

"Loved the ease with which we could go online and put in our measurements, color, and blind preference! We ordered the top down/bottom up blinds. We installed them right away and that was easy, too. Love these blinds!"

" The product and service are great. I had no problem at all mounting the shades in the windows, simple simple simple. The big problem that I've had are the constant emails and ads that pop up every time I go to a website. You would think, my having been a customer, that they would know that I understand who they are, understand what products they sell, and am satisfied with their product, having made two separate purchases. But, I guess not. So, now they are becoming a huge irritant in my life. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

BeckyRice, Blindster rep has responded

“I'm so sorry you are not happy with our marketing campaigns. All of our emails have an option at the bottom for you to "Opt Out" of our email campaigns. I have removed your email address from our database.
The pop up ads are done by Google. When you go to a website, they will put re-market ads on other pages if the website does Google pay-per-click advertising. You can minimize this by clearing the cookies in your browser.
Thank you for your patience.”

"Received my blinds on time and I love them. The price was great also."

"Blindster was prompt and the quality is very high considering their prices are half what the high end competitors (Levelor, Hunter Douglas, etc) charge.

I would recommend them to anybody else who needs blinds.

"Perfect fit! Very nice bamboo blinds. I would definitely recommend Blindster products."

"Excellent service , professional easy to understand instructions and can't say enough about ease of ordering and kind understanding informative over the phone cooperation."

Share Blindster's store rating

Blindster is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blindster is a merchant member
Blindster participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.