Stores > Blindsmax.com

• Phone: 888-305-8020
    • Customer Support: 866-469-2557
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST

2015-03-11

"I am very happy with my order. At first I was hesitant custom ordering something from a website that might be difficult to return. But When I got the shipment I was very impressed with their work, and the blinds came out perfect. "

2014-06-11

"I placed an order for blind samples with blindsmax because I was worried about ordering custom blinds and the color not matching with my existing furniture and decor. The samples were free and they arrived in about 3 business days! Which I thought was super quick considering they come by usps. I'm glad I did order a variety of samples because I would have chosen something completely different than my original choice I had chosen online. Thanks blindsmax from saving my time and money and sending out free samples. Now my blinds match up perfect with my decor. I'll definitely be referring you guys "

2014-04-24

"Was not completely satisfied with the product. But Ken's help in replacing defective parts was good."

2014-04-19

"The only problem I had were the screws provided. I had to go into sheetrock and maybe some bricks because the windows had sheetrock around them and there was brick on the outside of the building and wood on one of the windows. We didn't have any problems with the wood. Those screws sent to us were used for the wooden part inside the windows. I had to go get some more screws that were shorter and also had to have sheetrock screws. Hopefully this works. Everything else was fine. We live in a very old building (1925) by the way so with all the remodeling over the years there are many surprises when you cannot see into the walls. Thank you for getting the blinds to us."

2014-04-16

"Very helpful with installation problems wonderful product and customer service "

2014-04-08

"Order came promptly and as expected."

2014-03-14

"Fantastic! Couldn't be happier with service and quality.
Excellent customer service too!
Can't wait to order more - definately recommended.

2014-03-04

"two of the blinds were not as ordered and don't match the others in the room,
the lift and tilt were to be on right and left side and on two of the blinds are both on same side. I was told that even though it was right in my order confirmation they could not make them. if they had said that before I would have ordered those two blinds as a single rather than two on one head rail

2014-02-17

"Very prompt service and loved the look of the samples"

2014-02-13

"Easy to order. Delivery on time. Telephone customer relation was very good. Totally satisfied."

2014-02-04

"Love your product, however, the price is out of reach. Sorry, I placed my business elsewhere."

2014-01-16

"Awesome,,,,will for sure be ordering again. Thank you"

2014-01-09

"Everything fit like a glove"

2014-01-06

"very easy to put together and hang. look great on the windows"

2014-01-01

"The blinds fit perfectly and look great. "

Share Blindsmax.com's store rating

Blindsmax.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blindsmax.com is not a merchant member
Blindsmax.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!