Stores > Blinds.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

Do not be blinded by blinds.com promises and prices!

"Don't order blinds from them. If you did, I hope the product arrives with all the parts needed. Otherwise, it will take weeks to get the parts with customer service promising you 2-day air and repeated delivery dates that will all lapsed without ever receiving the parts! I am still waiting for the missing hardware!"

This review was modified by willfromNJ on July 22 2016 06:14:07 AM

Excellent customer service

"This company has amazing customer service, I messed up my order- getting the measurement off (my fault) and out of the three blinds we ordered we only received 2 (The packing list said all had been delivered)- I was worried we would not get any replacement and I had just wasted a ton of money, which was not the case at all. It took about 3 days to respond to my email but they were totally pleasant and had no problem sending the correct sizes out, also no reshipping fees! The blinds we got were beautiful quality, just the wrong size. I will definitely order from this company again!"

This review was modified by snowy86 on July 16 2016 12:05:22 AM

Worst Company and Terrible Customer Service

"I placed an order on 6/9/16 for one set of blinds. On 6/13 I received an email that my order was being made and on 6/15 I received an email that my blinds were shipping out soon. Then on 6/19 I received my first back order email saying everything would be due in on 6/24. On 6/28 I received my second back order email that the blinds would be due in on 7/11. I live chatted to see what was going on and they were able to switch me to a different color that would ship out right away. They said the factory would expedite it as well. On 6/30 I received a phone call from a customer service agent saying the live chat agent I spoke to earlier couldn't call me because he "lost his voice" and he was going to notate my account. He never said what the issue was or why he was calling-- he just kept saying he would notate my account. He also said he was going to send an email with the information-- I never recieved an email. I live chatted again on 7/7 because I still hadn't heard anything or received any information. The live chat agent stated the blinds would be shipped out this weekend and I would receive an email with tracking information by Monday. It's now Tuesday and I've received nothing - no emails- no tracking information. I live chatted this morning asking what the tracking number was and the agent just tells me the blinds are back ordered and are due in 7/18. WHAT A JOKE. Don't purchase from this company - you will regret it. I haven't received the blinds and don't have a shipping date so if I ever receive them I can update you on the atual product."

This review was modified by ksnolley19 on July 12 2016 10:42:18 AM

An Amazing Company With Amazing Product and Service

"Every once in awhile you find a company with a premium domain name that is superior in their industry. Blinds.com is this company. Amazing prices, amazing website, amazing product, amazing policies, amazing customer service. I am blown away."

This review was modified by garrye on July 09 2016 03:45:37 PM

Tells me they never received my order AFTER they charged my credit card in full!

"Just bad. After placing my order I never received any emails from the company. I checked my credit card statement and sure enough they charged my card. When I contacted customer service they tried to look up the order numerous ways and finally told me that they did not have any record of the order. They confirmed that yes, they had charged my card, but that there was no order in their system to link to the charge transaction!!! While customer service was helpful and friendly (I used Live Chat to contact them) and promised to refund the money back to my card, this experience has turned me off the company and I will not order from them again. A company that "loses" an order but still charges you is not one I care to support. Hoping the refund comes through or I will have to contact my credit card company for a charge-back."

This review was modified by lelainev on July 07 2016 02:55:53 PM

Blinds.com has the BEST website, but ....

"WATCH OUT! We bought an 8-foot wide 2-on-1 Bali shade for our living room (you can imagine the cost), and a smaller Bali shade for a sauna room. BOTH shades, not just one, were missing hardware. I have now requested, and been promised, the hardware three different times. Each time, we are either not sent BOTH missing hardware, or we are sent wrong hardware, although Blinds.com has access to the same information on my order that I do. Neither shade is properly mounted. Two different people promised the parts would be shipped two-day air on the day I talked to them, although they arrived 5 and 6 days afterward. And we have to drive 70 miles, one way, to fix the blinds. The third time I asked for the right parts, they wouldn't even ship them air. They didn't care. They simply refused. And they STILL haven't sent us the right parts, after receiving 4 different orders from them. We have these blinds in a sauna room - where people get naked - being held up by nails because these assholes have our money and that's all they care about. Tell me: What does, "Satisfaction Guaranteed mean?" The website is impressive - but please don't let it fool you!"

This review was modified by LoisToo60 on June 24 2016 03:50:06 PM

Do not run, SPRINT away from blinds.com!!

"They are a complete joke. Their 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee is all smoke and mirrors. We were originally going to order plantation shutters for our entire house, but decided to take the cautious route, just to be sure, as we'd never dealt with this company before. We only lost $1,400 instead of $9,000. PLEASE do your due diligence, and do NOT order from blinds.com! Not only did they deliver the wrong blinds, but their customer service is horrible. If you don't believe us, try calling their customer service number! IF you are lucky enough to reach a rep in under an hour, you'll be even luckier to talk to one that doesn't try and make you feel like an idiot for measuring your windows exactly as the previous rep directed you to. They not only built our blinds too small, but the rep actually had the nerve to tell us to set the blinds in the windows, and then fill in the 1/2" gap with caulk all the way around the window. Now, being a contractor for 30 years, I have a little experience reading a tape measure, and I know that you cannot fill a 45" space with an 43" or 44" shutter. I wish that we had read the reviews prior to purchasing. Hopefully, our $1400 loss will save you the heartache and headache of spending good money over bad money, and hours of lost time dealing with this company. If you cannot buy it on Amazon.com, use a local professional company. And ALWAYS read the reviews!! "

This review was modified by nothankyounotnow1 on June 22 2016 12:20:55 PM

"It feels like this website is just for people that have not had a good experience with blinds.com. If find that so strange. I have used them at least 4 times in the last 10 years and every single time was a fantastic experience. One time a drape panel was sent in the wrong color. They replaced it immediately with apologies and told me to keep or donate the incorrect one.
The wood blinds I ordered for our new home were perfect and I was able to install all 14 of them my self in one day. (when you get on a roll you just don't want to stop!)
The order for living room drapes I received yesterday was beautiful, but I realized that I ordered the wrong height by 1 inch. Guess what? They are remaking them for me too!
Every person I talk to has a smile on their face (yes, you can hear a smile on the phone) and is courteous and helpful. Please don't let these negative reviewers make you fearful!

Never again

"Still waiting for blind ordered 12/30. Was told I'd have it in 2 weeks. NOT! Made in Turkey! No one knows where it is or when I'll get it, but it has to clear US customs and that can take a while.
Utter nonsense.
I needed this for guests arriving this weekend.
First blind arrived already....horrid installation....wrong screws provided, falls down. I want my money back....$200+...

"Wow... After reading some of the reviews on here about Blinds.com, I had to make sure I had the correct vendor! I ordered several sets in various sizes of their Blackout Cellular Shades with the Top-Down/Bottom-Up option. They were EXACTLY the size and color I ordered and I found them to be very well made... they work GREAT too!! The blinds arrived fairly quickly, considering they're custom-made . Anyway, after I hung them all, which was SUPER easy, I realized that I wasn't happy with the amount of "over-hang" on the outside mounted blinds... Completely my fault! Then I remembered seeing something on their site about a Sure-Fit Guarantee. So, I called customer service and inquired about this. Sure enough... they replaced four of the blinds at the cost of the size difference, which came to a total of $13.00! It was an absolute pleasure dealing with them... I'm am just thrilled about the whole experience!! "

"I order Bali Soft Roman Shades for my French doors. I talked with sales associate before ordering and even sent pictures of my doors. When the roman shades arrived, there was no hardware to hang the shades in the package. So I called Blinds.com and requested I be sent the hardware. It took quite some time before the hardware was received. When we finally were able to hang the roman shades, the hardware that was sent was too big and sticks out from the door and was inappropriate. We had to drill thru the top of the roman shades to attach the hardware to the shade. Now that they are up, they stick out too much and allow viewing from the sides, not at all what I expected. This was a shoddy job and I am very disappointed in my roman shades. I would not recommend anyone order from this company. You can find better alternative with less frustration than dealing with this company. "

This review was modified by deedeemont on November 18 2015 04:55:02 AM

"This company is crap! I ordered some blinds for my bathroom and it was completely misaligned and doesn't pull up anymore. They don't seem to care as long as they take your money. I wish I saw the reviews on resellerratings.com before I made the purchase. Lesson learned! Keep away from these crooks! "

"The shade fabric is frayed along the sides, which makes it look pretty bad. Then on the third day, the clutch on my large shade failed, causing the blind to come crashing down to the floor. I called and they said they would send out a new clutch, but they never did. Even if they had, I have no idea how to change out a clutch or reattach the blind. I've left messages and not received a return call.

Another big problem is that Blinds.com takes no responsibility for the installers. My installer made a mistake and ruined one of my blinds. When he realized this, he ran out to his truck and drove away. Even my call to purchase a replacement has not been returned.

I should have just gone with Home Depot (who, ironically, owns Blinds.com). I used them in the past and they take full responsibility for the installation. If anything goes wrong, they fix it. Blinds.com is now ignoring me and I feel I wasted almost $1000.

If everything goes right, Blinds.com may be fine, but there seems to be no way for them to resolve problems.

"Terrible customer service. They cut my blinds too short and then refused to send replacements. They instead suggested that with the mounting hardware it was the correct dimensions, which is clearly not the case. The blinds were cut 4 inches shorter than specified and the mounting hardware is not even close to 4 inches high. To even get close to the dimensions I needed I have to unscrew the carriers on the hanging/sliding shutters almost completely out to where it's hanging by only a couple threads. I don't consider this a good solutions since it's very dangerous. They claim to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their site, but to date they have given me nothing but excuses and refused to resolve the issue. In addition they missed their delivery window by over a week and never bothered to explain why even after inquiring about it. I would take your business to a company that actually cares about customer service and doesn't just pay lip service to it. "

This review was modified by davidkn on August 19 2015 08:33:56 AM

"This company is terrible, junk made in Vietnam and comes shipped from overseas. Does not seem to be any quality control. The mounting screw are such a joke they are unusable and this reflect the quality of the blinds throughout. They use masking tape to bind the edges. My blinds came with the mounting holes completely mis-aligned and they give you a really hard time even thought they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I am not satisfied and they do not seem to give a flip. Do not buy!"

Share Blinds.com's store rating

Blinds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.com is not a merchant member
Blinds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!