Stores > Blinds.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blinds.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Horrible service

"I order plantation shutters that came in the wrong side...their mistake. I am trying to get them replace but everytime I talk to the company they tell me the manufacturer wants more pictures. I send more pictures in and get no response. I call blinds.com and they tell me they will contact the manufacturer and send me a response....never get contacted. I have to call again....of course they want more pictures. I ask how do I get my money back, their reply is to donate the shutters and get a letter that they are donated and they will send me my money back. I guess not! Then they will say I don't have the right letter and the shutters are gone and I'm out $500.00. Don't ever use this company!!!!!!

2017-08-14

If I could give 0 stars I would!

"I ordered blackout shades from this company, and for $70, I expected them to be nice quality shades. It took 4 weeks for them to finally arrive and when they did, they were complete crap and were the wrong size. I had measured them and picked out the right measurements based on the online instructions, but they didn't blackout, there was still a huge gap that let in light! I searched all over the website for how to return the blinds but couldn't find anything about returning them for another pair. I ended up purchasing new blinds from another site since I couldn't sleep without some kind of shade on the window and wasn't going to wait another 4 weeks, the new blinds arrived in a few days and were great. When I called the blinds.com customer service number I waited on hold for 30 minutes, finally choose to have them call me back. When the girl answered, she sounded nervous like this was her first call she had ever made, so I tried to be nice to her but when I told her I wanted to return the blinds, she just quoted me the Sure Fit Guarantee bullshit and said if I paid them more money, I could have new blinds made in the correct size! I don't need anymore crappy, unusable blinds, I just wanted to return these! I told her I just wanted a return and she put me on hold for another 4 minutes while she spoke with her manager, then came back and said oh well we don't do returns, we can't give store credit, you can just order new ones for a fee. Uh that's not what the Guarantee says! I ended up just hanging up before I lost it on this poor girl working for this miserable company. $70 gone on horrible, unusable blinds. This site is complete garbage, DO NOT BUY HERE!"

2017-08-06

Bad quality and Don't believe the warranty.

"I bought 4 triple cell cellular blinds for a room that needs insulating at the windows. The blinds stay down 95% of the time. One of the pull cords broke after a year of very little use. They have discountinued that blind but will give me 20% off list of the only other one that will match at all. I can buy it cheaper with their regular discount, thus this is no warranty at all. Bad quality and a false warranty. I'd never buy from them again. "

2017-07-26

Terrible Experience

"I ordered a set of blinds on July 1st, with a scheduled delivery of July 17th. I called up on July 25th to be told that production had not started as the material was out of stock! I didn't receive any emails informing me of this, otherwise I would have simply changed the material. In fact, the "status updates" indicated that the blinds had been made, checked, and were out for delivery. A complete farce. The only positive note was their customer service agents were friendly - which is good, because I expect they are very busy!"

2017-07-07

What do I have to do to have a blind replaced!

"Would not replace a shade..."

2017-07-02

Plantation shutters

"The plantation shutters are a beautiful addition to my home. They arrived early, fit beautifully and were so easy to put up. I was stunned and put them up alone with no help from anyone. I highly recommend this company and the plantation shutters."

2017-07-02

Awesome service and quality FAST

"Just want to say 'thank you'. We've lived in our home 12 years now without blinds in our breakfast nook.
Now that they are installed, what a difference they made!!! My wife absolutely LOVED them. She didn't know I ordered them.
We completely remodeled our family and installed the blinds the day before our big debut for family and friends, so the timing was perfect to receive these!!!
The blinds really added to the new look.

perfect transaction and right on time - actually a little earlier than expected.
Also, my order was for 3 sets of faux wood blinds

I mentioned blinds.com to my father and seems he had already ordered some blinds from them before and also had no issues.

A++++++++ for blinds .com

Scott and Jody F (Largo, FL)

2017-06-30

Top-notch customer service from Mandy

"We ordered an arch blind and the installation instructions provided left my husband and me completely flummoxed. We couldn't get past the the very first step in the instructions. Our call to Blinds.com Customer Service put us in touch with Mandy who pleasantly and patiently talked us through the problem, contacted the blind manufacturer and within a few minutes emailed us more detailed/explicit installation instructions. She stayed on the line until we told her we had successfully opened and secured the full arch and signed off wishing us a great day. The best customer service we have received anywhere in a long time!!

2017-06-21

Never encountered what other reviewers are saying

"I am re-posting my review on BBB and Trustpilot. As a property manager, I have never done any online reviews for any of our vendors so far... And this is the first time since it is not very often these days to get friendly yet professional customer service and this company stood out to me since we have been doing business with them for many years... Anyway, here is my review:

Landon with Customer Service (in design I think?) is awesome!!! He helped with the re-order of my entire order due to one item I accidentally missed to add. We have been doing business with blinds.com as a property management here in Santa Rosa for more than 6 years now and have never encountered any problem with the customer service in all departments. I have worked with several of them and everyone is accommodating and super reliable. Thank you to these guys! The only thing I wish they have is that repeat buyers have an account with them so I don't need to re-enter info every time but other than that, excellent customer service! Good quality blinds too!

2017-06-19

False advertising and terrible customer service.

"We bought $500 worth of blinds from Blinds.com on the basis of extraordinary marketing from Dr Laura on Sirrius radio. We bought them a month before we needed them to rake advantage of a 30% discount. When we received them we hung them only to find 4 sets were the wrong size. They were too long and dragged on the window ledge. I called customer service to be told I could buy a whole new set as they would not honor any remake of the blinds. They admitted they made them incorrectly but refused to do anything but give me 20% discount on a COMPLETE new set of blinds because I was a few days after the 30 days. I would have to pay another $400. I am disgusted and very upset as I cannot use these blinds and am out $500. Please do NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! There are many other blinds' companies out there with more scrupulous conditions. These people are thieves and I will make sure as many people as I know - know not to use Blinds.com. Dr Laura should not publicly praise them either as many people are buying because of her and her show. "

2017-06-16

Don't delay, open the boxes

"We ordered roller shades for a commercial remodel project. They arrived amazingly quickly; so quickly in fact that it was another 5 weeks until the ceiling was in and the shades would no longer be in danger of damage. The contractor opened the shades to find that they had been cut exactly to the window opening without leaving any room for the mounting hardware. There were 3 outside mount shades and they were cut exactly to the window opening also not accounting for the mounting hardware. This caused a 1" gap when the mounting hardware was placed on the surface. We also noted that the shades were ordered all black, but the blackout shades had one black side and one white side. Of course that helped a little bit, because the mounting hardware for the black shades was white! (no, that didn't really help at all) I contacted blinds.com within 30 minutes of finding this out since I was outside the magic 30 day window all they could do for me was a coupon for 20% off my replacement order. So I would only have to pay an additional $3600 to get them to stand behind their product both with the wrong colors and the errant cuts. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!! If you are brave enough to order window coverings from these people (Who don't really care if you are a customer or not. If you don't believe me just be disgruntled and ask them yourself. I was told twice.) OPEN THE BOX!!!! Make sure they didn't send you someone else's blinds, or a fire extinguisher, or a stray cat maybe. If you don't find it in 30 days it's yours and there ain't nothing you can do about it. That is a compilation of the information I have received from the sales rep, 2 customer service reps, and a manager. Hint : Blindster, and Blindmax. Don't know if they're better, but can't be worse."

2017-06-15

They don't tell you how long it will take to get your order

"I order a single, budget level blinds. Simple dimensions 46"x46" Nothing special added. Two days later I get an email stating that it will hopefully arrive in another 2 week or more. What!?!?!? This is certainly not the fast and easy. They don't tell you when you can expect to get it when you order. It's a crap-shoot. "

2017-06-08

Bad experience

"The problem wasn't the blinds per se, it was the installation. The installer directed me to order a 2-on-1 blinds, which I did. When he came out to install it, he said it was too heavy and that the company should have known this. I have been unable to get any response back, either from the installation company or from blinds.com. You are on your own re the installation."

2017-06-03

HOW TO LOSE YOUR MONEY!

"Only write, if you are the customer and do not give an answer for something you paid and not received the item with 20 days late, do not want to REFUND my money and THEY do not know anything about my order. ($ 375.95 lost). Do you want to spend what I'm going through?"

2017-06-02

VERY misleading promotions

"I received a promotional email from blinds.com saying they are having a Memorial Day sale of up to 45% off all products. Having purchased from them in the past I decided to purchase blinds to cover the rest of my windows on the main floor, calling the phone number on their website, telling them I had received their email with the 45% off promotion and placing my order. 36 hours later I noticed, after studying their emailed invoice, that I had received a 25% discount - which is available nearly any day of the year. I called blinds.com and was told that the key was in the wording - "up to" 45% off. Some products were covered by the 45% promotion, they told me, but "blinds" were not! Wow - imagine that! Also - they couldn't cancel my order because more than 24 hours had gone by since I placed it. I then went to see online reviews of blinds.com and saw the low overall rating for the company. Poor reviews galore - not the infrequent, one-off, unhappy, whiny, unreasonable customer in a stack of very happy customers. I won't be buying from them in the future."

Share Blinds.com's store rating

Blinds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.com is not a merchant member
Blinds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!