Stores > Blinds.com

• Blinds.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10

"I order Bali Soft Roman Shades for my French doors. I talked with sales associate before ordering and even sent pictures of my doors. When the roman shades arrived, there was no hardware to hang the shades in the package. So I called Blinds.com and requested I be sent the hardware. It took quite some time before the hardware was received. When we finally were able to hang the roman shades, the hardware that was sent was too big and sticks out from the door and was inappropriate. We had to drill thru the top of the roman shades to attach the hardware to the shade. Now that they are up, they stick out too much and allow viewing from the sides, not at all what I expected. This was a shoddy job and I am very disappointed in my roman shades. I would not recommend anyone order from this company. You can find better alternative with less frustration than dealing with this company. "

This review was modified by deedeemont on November 18 2015 04:55:02 AM

"This company is crap! I ordered some blinds for my bathroom and it was completely misaligned and doesn't pull up anymore. They don't seem to care as long as they take your money. I wish I saw the reviews on resellerratings.com before I made the purchase. Lesson learned! Keep away from these crooks! "

"The shade fabric is frayed along the sides, which makes it look pretty bad. Then on the third day, the clutch on my large shade failed, causing the blind to come crashing down to the floor. I called and they said they would send out a new clutch, but they never did. Even if they had, I have no idea how to change out a clutch or reattach the blind. I've left messages and not received a return call.

Another big problem is that Blinds.com takes no responsibility for the installers. My installer made a mistake and ruined one of my blinds. When he realized this, he ran out to his truck and drove away. Even my call to purchase a replacement has not been returned.

I should have just gone with Home Depot (who, ironically, owns Blinds.com). I used them in the past and they take full responsibility for the installation. If anything goes wrong, they fix it. Blinds.com is now ignoring me and I feel I wasted almost $1000.

If everything goes right, Blinds.com may be fine, but there seems to be no way for them to resolve problems.

"Terrible customer service. They cut my blinds too short and then refused to send replacements. They instead suggested that with the mounting hardware it was the correct dimensions, which is clearly not the case. The blinds were cut 4 inches shorter than specified and the mounting hardware is not even close to 4 inches high. To even get close to the dimensions I needed I have to unscrew the carriers on the hanging/sliding shutters almost completely out to where it's hanging by only a couple threads. I don't consider this a good solutions since it's very dangerous. They claim to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their site, but to date they have given me nothing but excuses and refused to resolve the issue. In addition they missed their delivery window by over a week and never bothered to explain why even after inquiring about it. I would take your business to a company that actually cares about customer service and doesn't just pay lip service to it. "

This review was modified by davidkn on August 19 2015 08:33:56 AM

"This company is terrible, junk made in Vietnam and comes shipped from overseas. Does not seem to be any quality control. The mounting screw are such a joke they are unusable and this reflect the quality of the blinds throughout. They use masking tape to bind the edges. My blinds came with the mounting holes completely mis-aligned and they give you a really hard time even thought they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I am not satisfied and they do not seem to give a flip. Do not buy!"

"I will never do business with this company again. I was given a delivery date of 14 days after payment. It is now 60 days and counting. I cannot get any info from anyone. Do Not!! order from this company!!"

This review was modified by brucegraney on July 25 2015 11:13:36 PM

"Website says ships in 6 days. Complete lie. What a bait and switch. And after contacting customer service 3 times, still no blinds. And customer service cavalier attitude, "oh well sometimes it happens". Bad service. Horrible service. Run from this company."

"I placed my order on July 8th around 3pm. I called on Friday morning at 8am to change the width. I get an email on July 16th telling me it can not be changed. Oh by the the way the order will not ship for another five days and will take another 5-7 business days to arrive. Looks like this will be my first and ONLY order with blinds.com. "

This review was modified by Wjmhog on July 15 2015 04:10:20 PM

"I bought blinds from them. They arrived with a broken end piece. That was back in February and 3 months later they have not been able to find or get a replacement. I have emailed and called several times to no satifaction. "

"bought wood blinds for four rooms, one was broken in box, second broke less than 24 hours after installing. Quality is crap. am going to return all 4 and buy somewhere else"

This review was modified by brad1000 on March 24 2015 06:23:05 PM

"Blinds are good quality, but the true estimate on shipping is far from truthful. My first 2 orders were both late, 1 by 2 weeks and 1 by a week. Of course, they had excuses and so I tried them again and now it has been 2 weeks past their estimated time. And once again, they have come up with another excuse, this time the weather. That would be fine for a few days, but we are looking at 12+ days past estimate. So if you are not concerned with a reasonable delivery, they have good blinds."

This review was modified by dh_what1 on March 10 2015 05:32:23 AM

"Horrible, unreliable...After two weeks I contacted them because their web said the blinds are still prepping. They found out they didn't even started working on them! so basically if I didn't contact them, they have no idea about my order...Customer service offered me expedited shipping, like I should be thankful for it and for their mistake. Worst response from customer service...that should tell you a lot about the company... "

This review was modified by PaulS. on February 27 2015 02:11:36 PM

"So far I love them. Great customer service. I forgot I wanted tilt wants instead of cables and they shipped them out to me for free. They also helped with the installation and the CS reps got back to me very quickly. I will definitely use them again for future blinds purchases."

"Awful experience. Hardware was not in the packaging for one of my blinds and they totally dropped the ball on correcting it. Their policy is only 2 day air and since I called on a Saturday they couldn't fulfill it until Monday and then it didn't get shipped until Wednesday for Friday delivery. A whole week! If you make a mistake, wouldn't you overnight to correct?"

This review was modified by lucky70 on February 14 2015 02:07:12 PM

"Fantastic site... Employees were very helpful in the ordering process. I ended up with a bali roll shade for my sliding glass door. When I had an installation question, I received a very quick response to my email. I use this shade 6-8 times every day as it is a south facing window that has alot of sun coming in, and is also the door we let our dog out frequently. It goes up and down 5-6x a day. 18 months later when the roll mechanism failed the promptly sent out a replacement. All FREE OF CHARGE. I was shocked... and very happy. Thanks again blinds.com and I will be going to you first for all my blind needs in the future."

This review was modified by dhalligan on January 21 2015 05:56:47 AM

Share Blinds.com's store rating

Blinds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.com is not a merchant member
Blinds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!