Stores > Blinds.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.33/10 1.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blinds.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-27

Cancelled order

"Right after making an order I realized I would like to make a change to the product, and given they say you can do that in the first 24 hours, I called customer service (clerk -Uche Akeeb) right away to make the change - which they were willing to make if I gave them my credit card details over the phone, although, note this, I initially paid with Pay Pal. I said I will approve and pay for the price difference on the website, not over phone...long story short, I asked to cancel the order, get a refund, so I can place another order with the right details. One moth later, that initial order was never cancelled, I never received my refund and the order appears in the system as "still calculating delivery", after they passed their deadline for the initial estimate, this is a scam! happy I paid with Pay Pal and not with my credit card and I never put another order with them."

2017-09-09

DO NOT ORDER FROM BLINDS.COM

"I order 1 set of blinds. I ordered the correct size and color. The packing slip stated the exactly what I ordered, however, when I opened the package they were the wrong color and the wrong size. I called customer service. They wanted me to hang the blinds...even through they were the wrong size and they wouldn't stay up? I am 63 yrs old. I had to stand and balance on a toilet seat to do that. I asked Fafad why the picture I sent showing the incorrect color and incorrect width was not enough. He just kept repeating that they would not order a new one or return my money until I hung them in the window. The mistake was theirs. I ordered the correct size and color. I will order my blinds at a reputable store. "

2017-09-06

Website placed my order incorrectly and now I am responsible

"Shop at your local store instead- I placed an order on their website and due to a glitch in their system, it was processed as a totally different item and my card was charge an incorrect amount without my consent. Their customer service team does not value my terrible experience as a consumer and I am being asked to carry the financial burden until I receive the incorrect order and then take the time to find the nearest place to donate it and give them a receipt to show that it was donated. When a consumer is NOT at fault, the company should make every effort to reconcile the situation, but their customer service team does not seem invested in keeping my business.

Not worth the aggravation. Support your local store instead

2017-09-05

Defective product. Worse customer service

"Won't stand behind their product.

Their wiggle room was that "it wasn't reported in the first 14 days". The blinds were strung unevenly and it didn't show up until they were actually hung in the window.

Bought one as a sample. Glad I didn't buy all 13 for the entire house like I'm going to need. I'd be stuck with $900 worth of defective blinds. As it stands I'm out $70.

All I wanted was for them to fix the existing set. All they wanted to do is tell me that it was my fault, I'd have to pay for replacement and they were having a "great sale".

Seriously?

Don't make my mistake or worse.

2017-08-29

Terrible Experience!

"I ordered three sets of blinds. The one that was Bali brand was fine. The two Blinds.com brand blinds were a nightmare. After following the directions on installation the blind would not snap into place. We searched and found an installation video on the site and were given the same directions as in the packaging. Customer service informed us that many people have issues with installation. When I asked to return them, as they could not be installed using the method/materials provided, I was told there were no returns due to the fact that they are cut to custom sizes. So, their defective products were not an excuse!!! We tried one more time and were only able to install them after breaking off part of the mounting bracket and using drywall screws (most of which came from my garage) instead of the screws indicated in the directions. After reading some more reviews it is apparent that there are issues with installing them when the windows are larger than average. Then when I submitted a review, they would not post it even though it was the truth. They don't really want the truth unless it is positive nor will they stop selling these blinds. Bad business practice in my book! "

2017-08-18

My first order all the shades were too short in width, I even verified against my PO

"so I ordered 5 shades from these guys and they all came 3/8 inch to short in width

the reason for this is that they take off 3/8 automatically for shade that sit inside your window but they don't tell you that when you create your order and in fact it doesn't show up on your PO either or your email receipt

so when I called back in they said that they could only fix 4 of them under their sure fit guarantee but I would have to pay 50% for the 5th shade replacement. so i said what about your 100% satisfaction guarantee and they said redoing length is NOT covered under that --- buyer beware!

in my opinion this was not my mistake as it never said anywhere during the ordering process that my shades would be shortened by 3/8 inch, and I really think they need to fix their website to fix this issue. I can only imagine how many shades these guys replace on a daily basis because of wrong widths because they don't inform people of the change

in comparison, definitely not the Amazon Premier service, that I am used to when shopping online...

my $.02

2017-08-15

Horrible service

"I order plantation shutters that came in the wrong side...their mistake. I am trying to get them replace but everytime I talk to the company they tell me the manufacturer wants more pictures. I send more pictures in and get no response. I call blinds.com and they tell me they will contact the manufacturer and send me a response....never get contacted. I have to call again....of course they want more pictures. I ask how do I get my money back, their reply is to donate the shutters and get a letter that they are donated and they will send me my money back. I guess not! Then they will say I don't have the right letter and the shutters are gone and I'm out $500.00. Don't ever use this company!!!!!!

2017-08-14

If I could give 0 stars I would!

"I ordered blackout shades from this company, and for $70, I expected them to be nice quality shades. It took 4 weeks for them to finally arrive and when they did, they were complete crap and were the wrong size. I had measured them and picked out the right measurements based on the online instructions, but they didn't blackout, there was still a huge gap that let in light! I searched all over the website for how to return the blinds but couldn't find anything about returning them for another pair. I ended up purchasing new blinds from another site since I couldn't sleep without some kind of shade on the window and wasn't going to wait another 4 weeks, the new blinds arrived in a few days and were great. When I called the blinds.com customer service number I waited on hold for 30 minutes, finally choose to have them call me back. When the girl answered, she sounded nervous like this was her first call she had ever made, so I tried to be nice to her but when I told her I wanted to return the blinds, she just quoted me the Sure Fit Guarantee bullshit and said if I paid them more money, I could have new blinds made in the correct size! I don't need anymore crappy, unusable blinds, I just wanted to return these! I told her I just wanted a return and she put me on hold for another 4 minutes while she spoke with her manager, then came back and said oh well we don't do returns, we can't give store credit, you can just order new ones for a fee. Uh that's not what the Guarantee says! I ended up just hanging up before I lost it on this poor girl working for this miserable company. $70 gone on horrible, unusable blinds. This site is complete garbage, DO NOT BUY HERE!"

2017-08-06

Bad quality and Don't believe the warranty.

"I bought 4 triple cell cellular blinds for a room that needs insulating at the windows. The blinds stay down 95% of the time. One of the pull cords broke after a year of very little use. They have discountinued that blind but will give me 20% off list of the only other one that will match at all. I can buy it cheaper with their regular discount, thus this is no warranty at all. Bad quality and a false warranty. I'd never buy from them again. "

2017-07-26

Terrible Experience

"I ordered a set of blinds on July 1st, with a scheduled delivery of July 17th. I called up on July 25th to be told that production had not started as the material was out of stock! I didn't receive any emails informing me of this, otherwise I would have simply changed the material. In fact, the "status updates" indicated that the blinds had been made, checked, and were out for delivery. A complete farce. The only positive note was their customer service agents were friendly - which is good, because I expect they are very busy!"

2017-07-07

What do I have to do to have a blind replaced!

"Would not replace a shade..."

2017-07-02

Plantation shutters

"The plantation shutters are a beautiful addition to my home. They arrived early, fit beautifully and were so easy to put up. I was stunned and put them up alone with no help from anyone. I highly recommend this company and the plantation shutters."

2017-07-02

Awesome service and quality FAST

"Just want to say 'thank you'. We've lived in our home 12 years now without blinds in our breakfast nook.
Now that they are installed, what a difference they made!!! My wife absolutely LOVED them. She didn't know I ordered them.
We completely remodeled our family and installed the blinds the day before our big debut for family and friends, so the timing was perfect to receive these!!!
The blinds really added to the new look.

perfect transaction and right on time - actually a little earlier than expected.
Also, my order was for 3 sets of faux wood blinds

I mentioned blinds.com to my father and seems he had already ordered some blinds from them before and also had no issues.

A++++++++ for blinds .com

Scott and Jody F (Largo, FL)

2017-06-30

Top-notch customer service from Mandy

"We ordered an arch blind and the installation instructions provided left my husband and me completely flummoxed. We couldn't get past the the very first step in the instructions. Our call to Blinds.com Customer Service put us in touch with Mandy who pleasantly and patiently talked us through the problem, contacted the blind manufacturer and within a few minutes emailed us more detailed/explicit installation instructions. She stayed on the line until we told her we had successfully opened and secured the full arch and signed off wishing us a great day. The best customer service we have received anywhere in a long time!!

2017-06-21

Never encountered what other reviewers are saying

"I am re-posting my review on BBB and Trustpilot. As a property manager, I have never done any online reviews for any of our vendors so far... And this is the first time since it is not very often these days to get friendly yet professional customer service and this company stood out to me since we have been doing business with them for many years... Anyway, here is my review:

Landon with Customer Service (in design I think?) is awesome!!! He helped with the re-order of my entire order due to one item I accidentally missed to add. We have been doing business with blinds.com as a property management here in Santa Rosa for more than 6 years now and have never encountered any problem with the customer service in all departments. I have worked with several of them and everyone is accommodating and super reliable. Thank you to these guys! The only thing I wish they have is that repeat buyers have an account with them so I don't need to re-enter info every time but other than that, excellent customer service! Good quality blinds too!

Share Blinds.com's store rating

Blinds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.com is not a merchant member
Blinds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!