Stores > Blinds.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blinds.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-05

Broken Ends with Shipping and they can't seem to send the correct replacement parts

"Each of my three blinds arrived with broken plastic ends caps. They do not provide adequate protection on the ends of the blinds for shipping. It has been almost 2 months and 3 calls to get the correct replacement ends for one of my blinds and they still have not sent me the right pieces and photos are emailed to them with each call. I have replaced the ends on one blind already and it takes quite a long time and effort to remove the broken end cap because once it is broken, there is very little to grab onto to remove the broken piece. You end of spending a lot of time to fix their problem!"

This review was modified by Windy100 on March 05 2017 05:00:01 AM

2017-02-22

Blinds.com Is Blind to the customer.

1.0 star rating 2/22/2017
The initial order of a simple set of blinds came as scheduled, (jan 6th) except it did not include the valence as ordered. I called customer service, they apologized and said it would be on the way. 5-7 business days later, no valence, so I called customer service, they apologized and said it had not been processed. So, again I waited another 5-7 business days, PLUS...then the valence arrives with no clips....I email back, (Feb 14th) they said the clip order has not been processed, and give them 24 hours to inform me as to where the order is....no contact from them. Feb 22, I email back to let them know I have no received anything from the company, again they apologize and said the clips are on the way and that they just heard from the warehouse. What should have taken 2 weeks has taken 2 months almost. This is the last order I will use them for. Very frustrating. I suppose I can pay a little extra at Home Depot next time and get things done in a timely manor.

This review was modified by mcollins1970 on February 22 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-02-14

Awesome store with great customer service

"We ordered 10 Faux blinds in late January. They shipped on time and arrived very well packed with no damage. The installs were simple and all fit perfectly. We did have to remove one slat from two of the blinds to reduce their length but that is a simple task. The only issue was a missing control rod from one blind. I contacted customer service and within minutes had a replacement rod on the way. Who could ask for more than that? Today we turned in another order for two more blinds. In another month or so we may need three more and I'll be purchasing these from blinds.com. "

This review was modified by gwrace on February 14 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-02-08

Way to lose a ton of business over $12.50

"Loved the blinds for the most part, except that they have a hard time going down, but they looked great, pretty easy to install. Everything fit except for one Valance, called to see if they could reorder one that fit. Why the blind fit and not the valance is beyond me especially when everything else in the house fit. I was required to measure the valance that I have no idea where it is I just had my house on the market last weekend, so it is not easily found. I thought they had a guarantee on their fit, but I guess I was wrong. I would have ordered blinds from here for my new house, but after the way customer service gave me the the run around over $12 i'm done. Keep your valance, your company is sad. "

This review was modified by jhampurser on February 08 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-02-02

Stood Behind Product

"A few months after ordering several outdoor roller shades, one of them had a seam that ripped in light wind. My initial email to them which got redirected to their vendor said it was out of warranty and a weather related damage was not covered. Noting that the other blinds I had did not suffer the same damage, blinds.com quickly took ownership and sent a new blind at their cost. They were very helpful and courteous. This went from a possible 1 star review to a 5 star due to their actions."

This review was modified by blindaroo on February 02 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-01-13

Hard up for hardware

"I purchased the double cell up down blind for my 95 inch window. The wrong installation brackets were sent and we can't hang it up. The service rep won't talk to my adult daughter even though she is the one installing it. Several emails later and a few weeks and still nothing. I told them I wanted a refund and They took the money out of my account again. I have now paid twice for one blind and no installation hardware. "

This review was modified by jreiniger on January 13 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-01-06

May have made a big mistake!

"I did business with Blinds.com years ago. At that time I received 3 lovely sets of blinds. Perfect fit, very good quality, great price, prompt delivery. Mid December the string on one of the shades breaks and it becomes a problem to open and close the blind. Since I was looking at changing the color scheme I decided to order a new set. Only communication from Blinds.com was the confirmation email. Eta for delivery 12/30/16 to 1/5/17, still waiting. No update on their website, chat line unable to give me any updated information, tells me it will be at least 48 house before they are able to reply. What? Luckily, I paid using Pay Pal. Unfortunately, I assumed they were still a reliable vendor, I wish I had checked this website before ordering. Lesson, always recheck your vendor, never know when they go bad. I'll update my progress."

This review was modified by Deede4711 on January 06 2017 01:39:18 PM

2017-01-04

Affordable, excellent customer service

"Had a great experience with ordering from this company. My classic roman shade arrived on time and looks great. It may not be the highest quality but it was very cheap so I got better than expected. I actually measured my window incorrectly and was freaking out, but Blinds.com replaced the entire thing free of charge and only asked that I donate the old shade to Goodwill or some other charity. Very happy with blinds.com!"

This review was modified by elt77 on January 04 2017 06:05:04 AM

2017-01-02

They ****!!

"They don't tell you about the 30 day limit on their guarantee. I called them because I heard the ad on the radio and so when I called them and told the sales guy I was a few months out on finishing my basement he said it's best to order early so I have the blinds when I'm finished with the room. When the blind didn't fit they said I was 2 days late on calling them back. 3 out of the 4 blinds didn't have all the parts and so I got sick of waiting for a manager to call me I just went to Home Depot and had them fix their blinds and they did. Go to a local place and so you can control the customer care because these guys could care less! "

This review was modified by milomerrill on January 02 2017 03:40:05 PM

2016-12-18

Very frustrating experience.

"Before placing an order, I called to check if I was correct in choosing an inside mounting for the vertical blinds I wanted. I was assured that I was & so I placed an (over $600) order. I realized w/in a few hrs. the mounting actually wouldn't work, & called to change the order. It took almost a month, 5 different production/shipping dates, incorrect tracking #'s, ignored calls/emails, a request from the shipper to FedEx to return part of my order after a 3 day weather delay, to finally receive the wrong blinds. When I called to ask for a refund, I was told to take the incorrect blinds to a ReStore or Habitat for Humanity, email blinds.com a picture of the receipt & then a refund would be issued. This fact was nowhere in their refund policy on the website. When I refused, the person I spoke to acquiesced. She told me I would receive an email w/in 48 hrs from the accounting dept. saying I would be refunded & I would see a credit on my statement w/in a wk. I do not trust that either of those things will be done & plan on disputing the charges w/my credit card company when they do not follow through w/ what they say...again. I will never do business w/ Blinds.com again & would advise other potential customers to avoid this company. "

This review was modified by KristenK. on December 18 2016 12:56:00 PM

2016-12-03

DO NOT TRUST BLINDS.COM!!!

"Totally waste of money! On their website says to give them the width of the window, this is what I gave them and they send me blinds just .25 inch shorter compared with the size of the window. They didn't want to adjust them, I'm stuck with a $360 blinds that doesn't work correctly. Buy locally, don't assume the risk, their customer service suggested to donate the blinds and buy another ones at 20% off....!"

2016-11-22

Ripped off in Idaho

"Don't believe them about satisfaction guaranteed!! I ordered six sets of blinds from them and gave them exact measurements of my windows. When I started to install them I discovered that they were all too long. I contacted the company and was told that even though they were to long, they were in tolerance. They gave me some story about slated blinds can't be exact and basically tough **** we're not going to do anything about it. I'm wondering, why would you send blinds to a customer that are 37" long when the customer gave you a measurement of 36"? Now I'm stuck with six sets of blinds that bunch up on the bottom window seal."

2016-07-22

Do not be blinded by blinds.com promises and prices!

"Don't order blinds from them. If you did, I hope the product arrives with all the parts needed. Otherwise, it will take weeks to get the parts with customer service promising you 2-day air and repeated delivery dates that will all lapsed without ever receiving the parts! I am still waiting for the missing hardware!"

This review was modified by willfromNJ on July 22 2016 06:14:07 AM

2016-07-16

Excellent customer service

"This company has amazing customer service, I messed up my order- getting the measurement off (my fault) and out of the three blinds we ordered we only received 2 (The packing list said all had been delivered)- I was worried we would not get any replacement and I had just wasted a ton of money, which was not the case at all. It took about 3 days to respond to my email but they were totally pleasant and had no problem sending the correct sizes out, also no reshipping fees! The blinds we got were beautiful quality, just the wrong size. I will definitely order from this company again!"

This review was modified by snowy86 on July 16 2016 12:05:22 AM

2016-07-12

Worst Company and Terrible Customer Service

"I placed an order on 6/9/16 for one set of blinds. On 6/13 I received an email that my order was being made and on 6/15 I received an email that my blinds were shipping out soon. Then on 6/19 I received my first back order email saying everything would be due in on 6/24. On 6/28 I received my second back order email that the blinds would be due in on 7/11. I live chatted to see what was going on and they were able to switch me to a different color that would ship out right away. They said the factory would expedite it as well. On 6/30 I received a phone call from a customer service agent saying the live chat agent I spoke to earlier couldn't call me because he "lost his voice" and he was going to notate my account. He never said what the issue was or why he was calling-- he just kept saying he would notate my account. He also said he was going to send an email with the information-- I never recieved an email. I live chatted again on 7/7 because I still hadn't heard anything or received any information. The live chat agent stated the blinds would be shipped out this weekend and I would receive an email with tracking information by Monday. It's now Tuesday and I've received nothing - no emails- no tracking information. I live chatted this morning asking what the tracking number was and the agent just tells me the blinds are back ordered and are due in 7/18. WHAT A JOKE. Don't purchase from this company - you will regret it. I haven't received the blinds and don't have a shipping date so if I ever receive them I can update you on the atual product."

This review was modified by ksnolley19 on July 12 2016 10:42:18 AM

Share Blinds.com's store rating

Blinds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.com is not a merchant member
Blinds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!