Stores > Blinds.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
2017-01-06

May have made a big mistake!

"I did business with Blinds.com years ago. At that time I received 3 lovely sets of blinds. Perfect fit, very good quality, great price, prompt delivery. Mid December the string on one of the shades breaks and it becomes a problem to open and close the blind. Since I was looking at changing the color scheme I decided to order a new set. Only communication from Blinds.com was the confirmation email. Eta for delivery 12/30/16 to 1/5/17, still waiting. No update on their website, chat line unable to give me any updated information, tells me it will be at least 48 house before they are able to reply. What? Luckily, I paid using Pay Pal. Unfortunately, I assumed they were still a reliable vendor, I wish I had checked this website before ordering. Lesson, always recheck your vendor, never know when they go bad. I'll update my progress."

This review was modified by Deede4711 on January 06 2017 01:39:18 PM

2017-01-04

Affordable, excellent customer service

"Had a great experience with ordering from this company. My classic roman shade arrived on time and looks great. It may not be the highest quality but it was very cheap so I got better than expected. I actually measured my window incorrectly and was freaking out, but Blinds.com replaced the entire thing free of charge and only asked that I donate the old shade to Goodwill or some other charity. Very happy with blinds.com!"

This review was modified by elt77 on January 04 2017 06:05:04 AM

2017-01-02

They ****!!

"They don't tell you about the 30 day limit on their guarantee. I called them because I heard the ad on the radio and so when I called them and told the sales guy I was a few months out on finishing my basement he said it's best to order early so I have the blinds when I'm finished with the room. When the blind didn't fit they said I was 2 days late on calling them back. 3 out of the 4 blinds didn't have all the parts and so I got sick of waiting for a manager to call me I just went to Home Depot and had them fix their blinds and they did. Go to a local place and so you can control the customer care because these guys could care less! "

This review was modified by milomerrill on January 02 2017 03:40:05 PM

2016-12-18

Very frustrating experience.

"Before placing an order, I called to check if I was correct in choosing an inside mounting for the vertical blinds I wanted. I was assured that I was & so I placed an (over $600) order. I realized w/in a few hrs. the mounting actually wouldn't work, & called to change the order. It took almost a month, 5 different production/shipping dates, incorrect tracking #'s, ignored calls/emails, a request from the shipper to FedEx to return part of my order after a 3 day weather delay, to finally receive the wrong blinds. When I called to ask for a refund, I was told to take the incorrect blinds to a ReStore or Habitat for Humanity, email blinds.com a picture of the receipt & then a refund would be issued. This fact was nowhere in their refund policy on the website. When I refused, the person I spoke to acquiesced. She told me I would receive an email w/in 48 hrs from the accounting dept. saying I would be refunded & I would see a credit on my statement w/in a wk. I do not trust that either of those things will be done & plan on disputing the charges w/my credit card company when they do not follow through w/ what they say...again. I will never do business w/ Blinds.com again & would advise other potential customers to avoid this company. "

This review was modified by KristenK. on December 18 2016 12:56:00 PM

2016-12-03

DO NOT TRUST BLINDS.COM!!!

"Totally waste of money! On their website says to give them the width of the window, this is what I gave them and they send me blinds just .25 inch shorter compared with the size of the window. They didn't want to adjust them, I'm stuck with a $360 blinds that doesn't work correctly. Buy locally, don't assume the risk, their customer service suggested to donate the blinds and buy another ones at 20% off....!"

2016-11-22

Ripped off in Idaho

"Don't believe them about satisfaction guaranteed!! I ordered six sets of blinds from them and gave them exact measurements of my windows. When I started to install them I discovered that they were all too long. I contacted the company and was told that even though they were to long, they were in tolerance. They gave me some story about slated blinds can't be exact and basically tough **** we're not going to do anything about it. I'm wondering, why would you send blinds to a customer that are 37" long when the customer gave you a measurement of 36"? Now I'm stuck with six sets of blinds that bunch up on the bottom window seal."

2016-07-22

Do not be blinded by blinds.com promises and prices!

"Don't order blinds from them. If you did, I hope the product arrives with all the parts needed. Otherwise, it will take weeks to get the parts with customer service promising you 2-day air and repeated delivery dates that will all lapsed without ever receiving the parts! I am still waiting for the missing hardware!"

This review was modified by willfromNJ on July 22 2016 06:14:07 AM

2016-07-16

Excellent customer service

"This company has amazing customer service, I messed up my order- getting the measurement off (my fault) and out of the three blinds we ordered we only received 2 (The packing list said all had been delivered)- I was worried we would not get any replacement and I had just wasted a ton of money, which was not the case at all. It took about 3 days to respond to my email but they were totally pleasant and had no problem sending the correct sizes out, also no reshipping fees! The blinds we got were beautiful quality, just the wrong size. I will definitely order from this company again!"

This review was modified by snowy86 on July 16 2016 12:05:22 AM

2016-07-12

Worst Company and Terrible Customer Service

"I placed an order on 6/9/16 for one set of blinds. On 6/13 I received an email that my order was being made and on 6/15 I received an email that my blinds were shipping out soon. Then on 6/19 I received my first back order email saying everything would be due in on 6/24. On 6/28 I received my second back order email that the blinds would be due in on 7/11. I live chatted to see what was going on and they were able to switch me to a different color that would ship out right away. They said the factory would expedite it as well. On 6/30 I received a phone call from a customer service agent saying the live chat agent I spoke to earlier couldn't call me because he "lost his voice" and he was going to notate my account. He never said what the issue was or why he was calling-- he just kept saying he would notate my account. He also said he was going to send an email with the information-- I never recieved an email. I live chatted again on 7/7 because I still hadn't heard anything or received any information. The live chat agent stated the blinds would be shipped out this weekend and I would receive an email with tracking information by Monday. It's now Tuesday and I've received nothing - no emails- no tracking information. I live chatted this morning asking what the tracking number was and the agent just tells me the blinds are back ordered and are due in 7/18. WHAT A JOKE. Don't purchase from this company - you will regret it. I haven't received the blinds and don't have a shipping date so if I ever receive them I can update you on the atual product."

This review was modified by ksnolley19 on July 12 2016 10:42:18 AM

2016-07-09

An Amazing Company With Amazing Product and Service

"Every once in awhile you find a company with a premium domain name that is superior in their industry. Blinds.com is this company. Amazing prices, amazing website, amazing product, amazing policies, amazing customer service. I am blown away."

This review was modified by garrye on July 09 2016 03:45:37 PM

2016-07-07

Tells me they never received my order AFTER they charged my credit card in full!

"Just bad. After placing my order I never received any emails from the company. I checked my credit card statement and sure enough they charged my card. When I contacted customer service they tried to look up the order numerous ways and finally told me that they did not have any record of the order. They confirmed that yes, they had charged my card, but that there was no order in their system to link to the charge transaction!!! While customer service was helpful and friendly (I used Live Chat to contact them) and promised to refund the money back to my card, this experience has turned me off the company and I will not order from them again. A company that "loses" an order but still charges you is not one I care to support. Hoping the refund comes through or I will have to contact my credit card company for a charge-back."

This review was modified by lelainev on July 07 2016 02:55:53 PM

2016-06-24

Blinds.com has the BEST website, but ....

"WATCH OUT! We bought an 8-foot wide 2-on-1 Bali shade for our living room (you can imagine the cost), and a smaller Bali shade for a sauna room. BOTH shades, not just one, were missing hardware. I have now requested, and been promised, the hardware three different times. Each time, we are either not sent BOTH missing hardware, or we are sent wrong hardware, although Blinds.com has access to the same information on my order that I do. Neither shade is properly mounted. Two different people promised the parts would be shipped two-day air on the day I talked to them, although they arrived 5 and 6 days afterward. And we have to drive 70 miles, one way, to fix the blinds. The third time I asked for the right parts, they wouldn't even ship them air. They didn't care. They simply refused. And they STILL haven't sent us the right parts, after receiving 4 different orders from them. We have these blinds in a sauna room - where people get naked - being held up by nails because these assholes have our money and that's all they care about. Tell me: What does, "Satisfaction Guaranteed mean?" The website is impressive - but please don't let it fool you!"

This review was modified by LoisToo60 on June 24 2016 03:50:06 PM

2016-06-22

Do not run, SPRINT away from blinds.com!!

"They are a complete joke. Their 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee is all smoke and mirrors. We were originally going to order plantation shutters for our entire house, but decided to take the cautious route, just to be sure, as we'd never dealt with this company before. We only lost $1,400 instead of $9,000. PLEASE do your due diligence, and do NOT order from blinds.com! Not only did they deliver the wrong blinds, but their customer service is horrible. If you don't believe us, try calling their customer service number! IF you are lucky enough to reach a rep in under an hour, you'll be even luckier to talk to one that doesn't try and make you feel like an idiot for measuring your windows exactly as the previous rep directed you to. They not only built our blinds too small, but the rep actually had the nerve to tell us to set the blinds in the windows, and then fill in the 1/2" gap with caulk all the way around the window. Now, being a contractor for 30 years, I have a little experience reading a tape measure, and I know that you cannot fill a 45" space with an 43" or 44" shutter. I wish that we had read the reviews prior to purchasing. Hopefully, our $1400 loss will save you the heartache and headache of spending good money over bad money, and hours of lost time dealing with this company. If you cannot buy it on Amazon.com, use a local professional company. And ALWAYS read the reviews!! "

This review was modified by nothankyounotnow1 on June 22 2016 12:20:55 PM

2016-03-16

I LOVE THIS COMPANY

"It feels like this website is just for people that have not had a good experience with blinds.com. If find that so strange. I have used them at least 4 times in the last 10 years and every single time was a fantastic experience. One time a drape panel was sent in the wrong color. They replaced it immediately with apologies and told me to keep or donate the incorrect one.
The wood blinds I ordered for our new home were perfect and I was able to install all 14 of them my self in one day. (when you get on a roll you just don't want to stop!)
The order for living room drapes I received yesterday was beautiful, but I realized that I ordered the wrong height by 1 inch. Guess what? They are remaking them for me too!
Every person I talk to has a smile on their face (yes, you can hear a smile on the phone) and is courteous and helpful. Please don't let these negative reviewers make you fearful!

2016-01-20

Never again

"Still waiting for blind ordered 12/30. Was told I'd have it in 2 weeks. NOT! Made in Turkey! No one knows where it is or when I'll get it, but it has to clear US customs and that can take a while.
Utter nonsense.
I needed this for guests arriving this weekend.
First blind arrived already....horrid installation....wrong screws provided, falls down. I want my money back....$200+...

Share Blinds.com's store rating

Blinds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.com is not a merchant member
Blinds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!