Blinds.comCoupons
Write a review »

"This is the 4th or 5th time I have used this company. They have great products at reasonable prices and their customer support team is very responsive and easy to work with.

I will return for more!

modified review This review was modified by edrifter on November 25 2013 12:41:08 PM

"Excellent Company to do business with. Products are great quality but the service is fantastic! I would definitely do business with them in the future. Service is immediate and they stand by there Sure Fit policy."

modified review This review was modified by DLC10 on November 22 2013 04:24:01 AM

KatherineSmith's Avatar
Bogalusa, LA

"I've bought from blinds.com before and my experience was positive all-around."

"We built a new home and we used Blinds.com for our window treatment. There suggestions on what to use and were able to view our windows, at their site, with the window covering we selected was fantastic! We were not unable to install the blinds immediately upon receipt, as a matter of fact it was several months before we were able to get them installed and they were willing to stand behind them even after taking that long to install. We are very pleased with the service we received and would highly recommend Blinds.com to everyone!
Phyllis

modified review This review was modified by Phyllispj on November 15 2013 05:33:39 PM

"Horrible service... ordered blinds 9/15 with 5-day build-time. Checked status 9/21 and ship-date said 10/10 (!). Called them - they can't tell me anything because it's the weekend (apparently all they do is pass orders through to Levolor - blinds.com adds almost no value to process). Called again on Monday and they check with Levolor - 10/10 ship-date is real due to back-order. Couldn't tell me why I never received a notice of this. Offered to cancel order (which I did). Don't trust these guys."

modified review This review was modified by jjpdx on September 23 2013 10:45:22 AM

"DON'T BELIEVE the reviews on the home page! They DO NOT post all of the reviews! I submitted a few of them and NOT a one ever made it to the website. If you look at the dates on the reviews you WILL notice that there are huge gaps of missing days. Like 2 weeks sometimes. This is very obvious that they screen the reviews and pick and choose what they want you to see!
I wouldn't order another thing from these people!! They sell junk and ship junk that's already broken and they don't care. They tell you that customer service will be more than willing to help but they don't!! Don't do it!! Unless you like to deal with garb and lies!
You SUCK Blinds.com

modified review This review was modified by oi8124u on July 17 2013 11:14:29 AM

"This is one of the best companies I have found recently. We bought three large blinds for our living room and easily installed them ourselves. We enjoyed how they look and operate. After about two months we noticed that one of the cords was frayed, so we contacted Customer Service. They sent us a free mailing label to return the blind for repair, and the turnaround was fast (about 2 weeks).
We would recommend the products, and we are especially grateful for the excellent customer service.

"I'm a designer and builder and should have trusted my gut...

The first blinds.com rep I spoke with didn't know enough to be able to answer basic questions about their product. The second rep I spoke with was extraordinarily rude. Their pricing on similar blinds were nearly 10% higher than a major competitor's, even though the quality of PVC used in their fauxwood blinds is inferior and the control options were limited by comparison. Decided to order from them anyway as their color sample best matched existing trim color in client's residence. I went through the online ordering process, hit submit, and was confused to find that the blinds listed on my confirmation page were nothing like those that I had entered into their system (somehow their website changed the quantity and measurements I had entered). Emailed (which they did not respond to) and called immediately to cancel this incorrect order. They said they were sorry and would take care of it, so I re-placed my original order. After a couple of weeks, this new order arrives, and while the quantity and measurements are correct, the color is much darker and more yellow than the antique white sample they sent me. Again I email about the problem, and again they do not respond until I call (refund and return policy is extremely limited when due to color issues, but what do you do if you can't even trust the samples they send out?). Next day I receive the first incorrect, and I thought, cancelled order and find that they had charged me for them, even though I have a service rep's email confirming cancellation of this incorrect order. Called about this problem, which they said they would take care of, but I'm asking myself, "how many hints do I need to determine that this is a company I neither trust nor ever want to do business with again?" If these experiences are indicative of how this company operates, I caution you to look elsewhere when shopping for blinds.

"This is one of the best companies i have ever bought from and i have bought a lot over the internet. While they could not get me parts for my 6 year old blinds.com blinds with a couple broken stems that hold the louvers, they are sending me a replacement set of blinds free in any color i like. How could you ask for better service then that. I guess when they say they have a lifetime warranty they mean it."

"I ordered vertical blinds for my large living room window. They arrived on time but were the wrong color, did not include a valance and there was no packing slip. When I contacted the company about these issues, they claimed they make no guarantee about color as colors can vary by computer monitor. The email said NOTHING about my missing valance. It was as if the rep didn't read my email at all, which clearly stated that I ordered 'moire buff' and received 'pinnacle sand' and didn't get a valance. There's a big difference between the color not being as expected and them just sending the WRONG color, with a completely different name!!!As proof I emailed a copy of the label they included on my blinds which stated 'pinnacle sand', a jpg of a swatch of moire buff AND pinnacle sand to prove that they were VEY different colors, and also a picture of my blinds. 10 minutes later the rep replies to this very SAME email requesting I email a copy of the label that was on my blinds. I asked her if she was kidding, because it was included with the very same email she had just replied to!!!! It was like she wasn't even trying to help! She finally said they would send me a valance and I would hear back about the color, but a week later no valance and no contact. Now I'm noticing how easliy the blinds fall out of their clips. I;m alway having to reattach the stupid things! Sent them another email and they have not replied. I think I am going to have to dispute the charge with my bank until I get some cooperation! In the mean time I recommend to all of you not to do business with blinds.com!!!"

"Totally happy with the vertical blinds, everything was in the shipment, they arrived quickly, directions were logical and installation was easy. The only issue I would have is that the instructions for installing the valance were not the ones for the blinds I bought, but it was very simple to see what needed to be done. Getting rid of those old dirty verticals was a great decision, and I don't think I could have gotten a better deal or service anywhere else. "

"First of all, I LOVE my blinds! I was so excited when they were delivered.

Our home was hit by a tornado in April and we are still trying to get everything back together. Due to how insurance works, we had to make choices about how to divide up the monies. Most of the funds went to structural repairs, leaving very little for decorative aspects.

I was very disheartened when we looked online trying to find blinds. They were so expensive. My son's room was one of the heaviest hit areas and everything was ruined. Even though he is in the Air Force and stationed on the other side of the country, our home will always be his home. My first priority was getting him a room put back together with his belongings that we were able to save, having a bed for him and having it be nice. I have listened to the Sean Hannity show and heard the commercials before, but I had never considered buying blinds online. It seemed to be a scary proposition. So, one evening my husband and I got online and looked over your website. We were amazed at the difference in prices and the sheer enormity of the selection.  My daughter and I measured, crossed our fingers and ordered. It really was so easy.

When we were able to put the blinds up, I almost cried because it felt like we had finally made a place for him that was warm and comfortable. They are beautiful and I love the valance, especially. I was able to order the three that were so badly in need of replacing, and it was so nice to finally have windows covered again! My brother-in-law installed the blinds for me and they seemed to go up easily. I think our only issue was a quirk of my home and not a fault of your blinds. For some reason, our studs are at irregular intervals especially in relation to doors and windows. We could have used some type of anchors for the screws when there was no stud. I didn't have any on hand unfortunately. That is really the only issue I think we had.

"I just finished installing my 2" Levolor NuWood blinds yesterday. I am just overwhelmed at how much I love them! The quality is excellent, they were packaged very well and labelled so that I could easily tell which blind went with which window.

From the very beginning with the free samples that are so quickly sent out, to the superb customer service from the agents on the phone and the ease of ordering, to the end result of the blinds being delivered so very well packaged......I have to say that Blinds.com is THE best mail order company in every aspect.

The only thing I'm sad about is that window treatments only need to be purchased basically once! Lol I definitely will be a repeat customer when needs arise in the future, along with glowing recommendations to friends who are in the need for window treatments.

"I just wish all companies were as great as Blinds.com. The customer service team is great, the prices were competitive and the quality of the product (Bali roller shade blind) is wonderful. "

"After a number of back and forth emails and calls I sent one last email which I never received a reply. In summary: I took the time to completely read and understand the instructions and follow the directions on the website. When I called the customer service department and told them that there was no valance in the box with my blind they made me re-measure the blind so they could send an order to the warehouse to send me one. They made me do this on two separate occasions. Then they sent me an email and told me I would have to pay for a completely new blind. They finally called me and told me that this blind didn’t come with a valance. This was over a two week period and left me very frustrated. Their last suggestion was to send the blind back and pay the difference if I picked a more expensive one which I can't since I already hung up the blind (because the valance goes on last). Very frustrating, they didn't know their product."

Blinds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.com is not a merchant member
Blinds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!