Stores > BlankMediaPrinting.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review BlankMediaPrinting.com by clicking a star below.

2017-08-10

Outstanding service

"We couldn't be more pleased with our order from BlankMediaPrinting.com! As a band we had a very tight turnaround time to get our EP sleeves printed for a festival, and the customer service folks not only helped us fix our cover art to fit within the sleeve parameters, but they rushed our order to arrive on time for an important performance for us. We absolutely recommend their professionalism and high caliber service, and we'll be ordering again from them soon! "

2017-08-09

Best place getting cd printing!

"This is the absolute best place for getting your cds printed anywhere. Look no further, the prices are unbeatable and the delivery couldn't be faster! We love you BMP!"

2017-08-07

They were great!

"Great experience all around, with help from ensuring my design would work and a fast order with a quality product!"

2017-08-03

So helpful

"Had a rush order and you guys DELIVERED. Thanks! and Product was great. "

2017-08-03

Looked great, Right on Time

"Title pretty much summed it up. Site was mostly easy to use. It would be five stars except the payment web page was difficult to use. Most sites split up the payment, address, user name and password creation info into three different pages, that way it's easier to tell where a mistake might occur. It took several attempts to figure out I had to NOT fill in the username/password fields to get it to work, which was a little frustrating.

Otherwise 100%

2017-07-25

Truckers Gospel CD Ministry

"Excellent as always. Perfect! What can I say."

2017-07-25

Great every time

"Great looking products, fast, friendly service. Every time I order, the results are always great. Thanks!"

2017-07-20

Gold standard

"It was excellent. Always use this company for a reason."

2017-07-20

cd Wallets

"The quality of the printing was excellent. The printing was delayed by 1-2 days from what was originally promised without any communication. Actual product - excellent. E-mail/voice communication - not very good. Cost was very competitive."

MichaelFlack's Avatar

2017-07-10

Exceeds My Expectations

"I have been using the services of Blank Media Printing for about one year now. Each and every time they have blown me away and exceeded my expectations. Their site is easy to navigate, the pricing is very reasonable, and their turnaround time is incredible. I will continue to work with Blank Media Printing indefinitely."

2017-07-10

Process went smoothly, delivery a bit slower than expected

"Everything went smoothly, directions for preparing artwork and template were clear and easy to use and product works great. Delivery was a little slower than I expected, but not horribly so. I'd certainly use you again!"

2017-07-07

Amazing look for short-run disks

"The printing is excellent, and the price is also very good. The minimum order is lower than most media printers."

2017-07-06

Great experience

"The whole process from start to finish was a great experience. "

2017-07-05

Phenomenal Customer Service

"It was so very easy to design and order. My CDs and sleeves were absolutely beautiful! Andy helped me expedite my order and to receive them in time for my sister's wedding. So despite my late order things turned out fabulous. This was my second order with Blank Media and I can't imagine working with anyone else. Both experiences were wonderful and produced top notch, high quality projects. "

2017-06-25

Great communication. Quick service. Awesome product.

"Super quick with replies and easy communication. Helped me out with editing album artwork. Quick service and the product looks very professional."

Share BlankMediaPrinting.com's store rating

BlankMediaPrinting.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BlankMediaPrinting.com is a merchant member
BlankMediaPrinting.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.