Stores > BlankMediaPrinting.com

• Customer Support: 407 545 2267
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Voice your opinion! Review BlankMediaPrinting.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

So happy with the result!!

"I was under the impression that I had just ordered custom CD labels to apply to blank CDs..the price was more affordable than other websites that were selling customized CD labels only were almost twice as much and I found it ridiculous, especially since I still had to buy the CDs. I received my order in less than a week (super fast shipping) and when I opened my box, I was THRILLED to see that they weren't labels but the image actually printed onto the CDs. I am an upcoming bride and these CDs were meant to be party favors...but this company is the one that did ME the favor and gave me one less thing to worry about. I'm SO happy with this!! I can't wait to buy more to put wedding photos and videos on after the wedding. THANK YOU!"

This review was modified by PalePlumHalibut on March 24 2017 06:30:02 AM

Bueno, Bonito, Barato!

"While the prints came out great, they did come out a little bit grainy. But that's probably my own fault for submitting a compressed imagine. The sleeves were nothing out of this world, but they were substantial enough. Their incredibly cheap rates perfect for independent musicians who are distributing their own content. Costumer support was exceptionally helpful with uploading my artwork and with answering any questions I had. Not a bad experience at all. "

This review was modified by gilbertgodoy on March 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

Cake Boxes

"My blank dvds are great! They came quickly and printed just like I wanted. Wonderful! My only difficulty is that two of the four plastic cake boxes were broken in transit. I don't know if it was FedEx's fault or if they should have been packed better. I just had to deal with several hundred loose dvds. Those buggers are slippery!"

This review was modified by newlifeisland on March 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

5 stars

"Our CDs look fantastic. We are very happy with our purchase and the quality and time frame they were delivered in. Highly recommend. "

This review was modified by morganeve on March 21 2017 12:15:06 AM

2017-03-15

full color DVDs

"It was so easy to order from BlankMediaPrinting.com and the turn around time was great. I would recommend them to anybody!"

This review was modified by info-39122 on March 17 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-03-10

"Great DVDs! Fast turnaround too!"

This review was modified by zebragrafix on March 14 2017 12:15:13 AM

2017-03-08

First Order

"This was the first order place with Blank Media Printing. I was very happy with all aspects of this order, placing the order, setting the logo, and how quickly the order had shipped.

This review was modified by luther_stallcup on March 10 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-03-04

Fabulous!

"We have been ordering from Blank Media for years now and they are top notch quality and very prompt in delivery after the order. Never had not one issue or problem or concern. Very easy to work with."

This review was modified by milwaukeepoliceband on March 07 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-03-03

Excellent Printing and duplication

"I was very pleased with the results of my order for a set of audio CDs to be printed and duplicated. The work was done very well, the printing was excellent, and the order was delivered very quickly."

This review was modified by ficocellidesign on March 07 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-03-02

Quick and efficient

"Very pro...Order 1 day, shipped out the next!!!!"

This review was modified by mark-22574 on March 07 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-02-21

Witness

"This product exceeded my expectations. I have used this company before for some other cd/dvd cover art. It seems like they have made some improvements on the quality. This is used for our Media Ministry, it will serve its purpose well and I pray will bring many to Christ. Thank you for great service. I will be back."

This review was modified by williewells on February 23 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-02-21

Cute Invites

"Loved the CD's that look like old vinyl records as a baby shower invite. I submitted my order on a Sunday afternoon, and had a proof by 10am the next morning! They shipped the same afternoon. Great service.

The graphic designer was more than willing to accommodate my specific requests -- worth much more than the $45! Thanks so much for a great product!

This review was modified by holly_johnson-30648 on February 23 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-18

Excellent service, perfect product

"From start to finish these guys were great . I uploaded an image that I thought would fit perfectly but it actually would have been stretched and blurred the way I uploaded it , so I was emailed by Andy who provided suggestions and a few different layout ideas . He was prompt in his replies and I ended up with a printed eco sleeve that was much better than I even anticipated . I got emails letting me know when it went into production and when it was shipped along with tracking info . They actually got the sleeves to my door a day early and the print and quality of them is fantastic ! 5 star rating and will definitely use these guys again ! "

This review was modified by Markbell_598 on February 21 2017 12:15:27 AM

2017-02-16

Love em.

"You guys are great. We're hooked."

This review was modified by rcandela on February 21 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-02-16

Superfast / Great Quality

"We ordered our CDs in the morning and they were on their way to us the same day. We LOVE the customization work! Great job!"

This review was modified by ed_edhouse_house on February 21 2017 12:00:17 AM

Share BlankMediaPrinting.com's store rating

BlankMediaPrinting.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BlankMediaPrinting.com is a merchant member
BlankMediaPrinting.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.