Stores > BlankMediaPrinting.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review BlankMediaPrinting.com by clicking a star below.

2017-10-15

Great company to work with.

"Fantastic service and great quality products."

2017-10-05

Great product and quick delivery

"We got our order as expected. Great product and quick delivery."

2017-10-02

Timing

"Production took 2 days longer than expected, was told my shipping would be expedited for free, and it wasn't expedited at all. The site says regular shipping to my area would take 5 days, then when I spoke to them they tried to coerce me into purchasing quicker shipping as if their slow production was my fault that I wouldn't have my albums on time, and then they said they gave me better shipping for free, and it still took 6 days. This is the 3rd time I used this company, and the first that I have been thoroughly disappointed. "

2017-10-02

Great prices ~ excellent service!

"We've used Blank Media for several clients with great success. These folks are quick, provide excellent customer service and a great product. They're at the top of our list for DVDs & Blu-Rays... their custom printed Thumb Drives rock!!!!"

2017-09-27

Amazing Experience!

"I wasn't sure what to expect from Blank Media Printing, since it was my first time ordering with them. But, wow, I was absolutely blown away by their service and product. The items arrived faster than expected and everything looked phenomenal (the coloring was spot on too)!

I highly recommend Blank Media Printing and I look forward to ordering from them again!

2017-09-27

Always great!

"Always great, customer service is responsive and nice!"

2017-09-23

Impressive work

"Prompt delivery of the product. I am pleased with the product I received. Helpful online tools. I would be happy to recommend BlankMediaPrinting to others."

2017-09-22

Best and fast service!

"I rarely write reviews so when I'm writing now it means because I really need to. Blank media gives the best customer service, on time delivery, very good quality CDs and fair price."

2017-09-20

Exceptional Quality Service

"I was so impressed by the service we received even though you guys were coming back from Hurricane Harvey. Our product was still received ahead of time."

2017-09-20

Excellent Service, Excellent Product

"We have ordered from them on several occasions now, and we are always pleased with their service and their product. Very easy to do business with. Quality, first-class product."

Great service!

"Quick turn around and great service!"

Great!

"Great seller. Will buy from again."

Order 24772

"Blank Media Printing has gone beyond my expectations. I definitely recommend their services.
Tony was always very helpful with the information I needed and Andy is incredible--he is so patient and kind--this was my first experience in creating the covert art for my CD and Andy has been remarkable in helping me create the best cover art for my particular genre of music.
If you're looking for the best in CD duplication, original cover art assistance and exceptional customer service, you should choose Blank Media Printing.

2017-09-16

Good job

"I was once again very satisfied with your service. The only things I don't Iike are these:
1) The cake boxes were broken despite me not ordering any to begin with
2) Shipping costs to Finland are very high
3) There's a strange smell on the discs and long process of burning then made me dizzy
Other than that, very good.

2017-09-15

Great products and terrific support!

"Was needing something simple as I already had the artwork made. Not being a graphic artist I had to get some help in the sizing parameters but otherwise it all went down in a very timely manner. Also using FedEx for shipping was the best method as it allowed me to track it all the way. Thanks guys! My client was VERY happy as well!
-- Rich DeSanti
Logic Audio Productions

Share BlankMediaPrinting.com's store rating

BlankMediaPrinting.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BlankMediaPrinting.com is a merchant member
BlankMediaPrinting.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.