Stores > BlankMediaPrinting.com

407 545 2267

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review BlankMediaPrinting.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-20

It came out super dope!

"The CD's came out really good I couldn't have been more happy, the only thing I have to say about it is the shipping was kind of slow."

2017-05-18

Best quality for the price

"Blank Media Printing has the best price, for the quality they provide, that I've found anywhere on the internet."

2017-05-18

Great company to work with

"Fast, reliable and excelent delivery. Thank you"

2017-05-16

High Quality Work

"I ordered standard Blu Ray case jackets and received them about a week after the order was placed. Print quality is great. I had to trim almost a quarter of an inch off the sides to fit the jackets in the case. Aside from that the product is solid. :) "

2017-05-16

My Experience with BMP

"My recent interaction with BlankMediaPrinting (BMP) was pleasant and professional. I ordered 200 DVD's with data transferred to a playable DVD and printing on the front. I also ordered 200 clear sleeves.

On my end I struggled with the ability of producing a playable DVD to reproduce. BMP was in constant communication, and assisted with instructing me with the proper procedures.

The quality of the printed front was great quality. Shipping was also a great experience. The items were packaged neatly and securely. I received my package in a timely manor.

My overall experience with BMP was outstanding. I highly recommend them for your media needs, as I will continue to do so as well.

TolitzRosel's Avatar

2017-04-24

Easy to work with and very attentive to your needs

"We had a project that had a very short deadline - we were planning an EP launch but the CD master was not gonna get done until less than a week before the actual launch date! The guys at BMP gave careful attention to our dilemma and advised us efficiently on how to get the project done before the deadline (i.e. sending the album design first while waiting for the master, etc), even promising to mail the CDs via next-day air if it comes to that point just to make sure it is available by launch date. The CDs arrived with two days to spare, and they had great quality and were packed very well. Our only caveat was that the "vinyl-type" CDs looked more like the label was printed with a vinyl design rather than the actual vinyl-type CDs you get from Verbatim, etc.

But overall, we liked our experience and will be using them again on our next succeeding batches! Thanks very much for the great service and the great product!

2017-03-28

Will be. Ack for more business in the future

"Very efficient, quick, and extremely helpful with any difficulties on my end."

2017-03-27

Excellent Service, Quality and Customer Care

"As always, they delivered quality product with excellent customer service. We changed our artwork, yet they still able to deliver quickly. "

2017-03-27

Beyond expectation!

"Custom CDs looked fantastic; production quality top tier. Customer service was excellent. "

2017-03-22

So happy with the result!!

"I was under the impression that I had just ordered custom CD labels to apply to blank CDs..the price was more affordable than other websites that were selling customized CD labels only were almost twice as much and I found it ridiculous, especially since I still had to buy the CDs. I received my order in less than a week (super fast shipping) and when I opened my box, I was THRILLED to see that they weren't labels but the image actually printed onto the CDs. I am an upcoming bride and these CDs were meant to be party favors...but this company is the one that did ME the favor and gave me one less thing to worry about. I'm SO happy with this!! I can't wait to buy more to put wedding photos and videos on after the wedding. THANK YOU!"

Bueno, Bonito, Barato!

"While the prints came out great, they did come out a little bit grainy. But that's probably my own fault for submitting a compressed imagine. The sleeves were nothing out of this world, but they were substantial enough. Their incredibly cheap rates perfect for independent musicians who are distributing their own content. Costumer support was exceptionally helpful with uploading my artwork and with answering any questions I had. Not a bad experience at all. "

Cake Boxes

"My blank dvds are great! They came quickly and printed just like I wanted. Wonderful! My only difficulty is that two of the four plastic cake boxes were broken in transit. I don't know if it was FedEx's fault or if they should have been packed better. I just had to deal with several hundred loose dvds. Those buggers are slippery!"

5 stars

"Our CDs look fantastic. We are very happy with our purchase and the quality and time frame they were delivered in. Highly recommend. "

2017-03-15

full color DVDs

"It was so easy to order from BlankMediaPrinting.com and the turn around time was great. I would recommend them to anybody!"

2017-03-10

"Great DVDs! Fast turnaround too!"

Share BlankMediaPrinting.com's store rating

BlankMediaPrinting.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BlankMediaPrinting.com is a merchant member
BlankMediaPrinting.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.