Stores > Blade Play

• Phone: 1-888-425-6433
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 10 am to 5 pm
    • Fax: 1-801-768-4634

2016-11-24

"As described rapid delivery "

2016-11-23

More than my moneys worth...........

"Out of the box I was quite happy with the Dark Angel. A lot of "bang for the buck" for sure. I'm an avid collector and if I were to guess at the price of the knife I surely would not have said less than 50.00. I recommend highly!"

2016-11-19

"great quality for the money. I dont buy expencieve knifes. but Iam happy with what I have bought."

2016-11-11

Always good.

"As always Blade play is very professional. Always glad to spend extra cash there."

2016-11-10

Great Service

"Knife came exactly as ordered. in perfect condition and on time... Very happy with the service."

2016-11-08

Wonderful Blades!!

"The selection, quality and price are the best of any on the internet! I will not shop for blades anywhere else! Thanks BladePlay!!"

2016-11-06

"My order came packaged very nicely & it arrived faster than I thought it would. Very Pleased with both product and service. Will definitely shop here again "

2016-11-04

very fast shipping

"Ordered on Fri and rec'd on Monday . Was very well pleased with all items we ordered."

2016-11-04

Satisfied customer

"Not my first auto, but is my first purchase from Blade Play. Satisfied with everything from online store to delivery. The knife I bought is one that was on a weekly sale, and I was skeptical. The knife is of excellent quality and I have recommended Blade Play to many friends.
Thank you very much!
C.Craig

2016-11-03

great knife!

"fast shipping and got a great product!"

2016-11-02

Best place on the web to buy knives. Phenomenal selection and awesome service

"If you are looking to knives to buy , own or for gift there is nobody better then Blade Play

My go to place

2016-10-31

Blade

"I appreciate the availability of knives for sale and prices were fair ."

2016-10-29

Blade Play = Great Play!!

"Every time I buy something at Blade Play It turns out to be a winner! I've only purchased five items so far but the list is growing! I do talk to the staff on the phone about what I want to buy and that helps with the fact that these people know their stuff! I roam the internet and I find Blade Plays prices very competitive if not less then the other guys. Well, I have to go now because I have some shopping to do on your website. Thanks again Blade Play John from Iowa!!!"

This review was modified by john_d25 on October 29 2016 09:49:09 AM

2016-10-20

Little boy blue

"I have three or four of these but the blue handle wasn't available for the longest time

Every time I saw it, it was on back order

Patience payed off cause I was able to get it at a good price

2016-10-15

"As described. Good pricing too"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.