Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.62/10 1,203 reviews

Blade Play is a merchant member
    Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Blade Play contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

All 1,203 Customer Reviews

"My knife was shipped and delivered to me in perfect condition and was satisfied with the product. It even arrived 1 day early. 10/10 would buy something again."

"Shipping was very quick, item was inexpensive. But quality is poor and the item broke the second day after minimal use. I've ordered from Bladeplay before and was happy with the item and service. So I'll stick with name-brand items from now on. "

"quick delivery merchandise as expected

"very fast delivery and quick notifications"

"I would recommend this site to others and plan on ordering from the again in the future."

"GREAT INVENTORY, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT COMUNICATON."

"Very reasonable price, fast delivery time and easy navigation of web sight .
also You get what you pay for.. Thanks

"very good customer service. There was an issue with the first knife sent, but got an exchange quick and easy. I ended up with a very nice knife"

"I've been visiting Blade Play for years almost daily to check out what's new and cool. I've made multiple purchases and have nearly always been happy with what I bought there. The one and only time I was dissatisfied I gave them a call and they sent me a new knife and a prepaid return mailer to make everything right! I will definitely continue to shop with Blade Play for years to come. I have also made several purchases with their other store Blade HQ and will continue to shop there as well. These are definitely the stores to shop with for all your knife needs of any kind. I know I will! Thanks again Blade Play!"

"Blade Play is actually THEE best place to buy knives. I tried to go with other websites but I have more trust on the Blade Play team. I even told my friends about Blade Play and they love it too. Blade Play is awesome and I will keep coming for more knives. "

"I normally shop with Blade HQ but thought i would give Blade Play a try. Fast shipping, and good prices along with a super selection...i will probably buy from them again. "

"Products arrived faster than promised and in perfect condition. Great company!"

"Very easy to order and fast delivery "

"A nice, quality knife at a good price and it shipped quick. What more can you ask for?"

"Very satisfied with the product I received from Blade Play. It was delivered before the promised date. "