• Blade Play Blade Play Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I love the feeling and weight of the knife. The only thing that I have to say is that there is a bit of bladeplay (no pun intended), and I feel like the pins might come loose. Other than that the knife is great!"

"I'm a new customer and have just done my 2nd order with them.I've found them very professional and their selection of security related tools is incredible.I'll be buying from Blade Play very often in the future.Their website is well made,fast and well laid out. Easy to find what I'm looking for."

"The knives that I ordered from Blade Play were of very poor quality. One of them the handle has broken and the other the chain for the necklace has broken beyond repair. This is all in less than a week. "

"I am a new customer and I've only purchased a few items. The last item I made a mistake and had to return it. They were friendly and very helpful. I've always receive my orders in just a few days and packaged very well. Thank you for your service and I will be ordering again in the near future."

"Ive made other orders so that should tell u im happy with the service n shipping was quick and il b ordering again .as a matter of fact i have another order pending. The stun gun prices cant b beat. Wish ida checked here before i ordered from bud k. Thanks"

"Right price and the shipping was quick. "

"Great service. Quick shipping. Very satisfied with everything."

"Very pleased with this knife. Feels good, well made, nice spring action. Only took six days to get in mail.

"Shipping was quicker than advertised. I appreciate being able to track the shipment. Product exceeds expectations."

"Ive never had a bad experience with Blade Play. Always fast shipping. Ihave come to know that I can always count on getting fast service, fast shipping, and great prices. More companies should do business like that. "

"Order has not been delivered"

"very quick filling orders ,fast delivery,good customer service"

"shipping a little slow but the product are very nice and work well."

"Items just as described and delivery was to notch as usual. Have purchased from them in the past and will continue to do so in the future..."

"Very,,Very pleased,,,could not be more pleased with my order,,love you guy's,,,,I'l be placeing more order's in the future,,,,,the person I talked to on the phone to change an order at the last min. was great,,,,thank's Blade Play,,"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.