Stores > Blade Play

• Business Hours: Monday - Friday 10 am to 5 pm
    • Fax: 1-801-768-4634

2016-07-26

Amazing

"I've ordered a few things from Blade Play and they have yet to disappoint. Everything has arrived in a timely manner and it has all arrived razor sharp. I have recommended Blade Play to several friends and will continue to recommend it to more."

2016-07-24

WOW

"The ordering process very user friendly, thanks"

2016-07-23

Birthday

"Everything was delivered on time in great condition

2016-07-21

Can't Get Enough! ! !

"These OTF automatic knives are at the very least intimidating...I've purchased a handful of them...basically as "give aways" for my friends working in a pump crew....as it turned out I had more friends than I expected I had to get four more...all for another crew and all willing to pay for them this time...everything I've purchased from Blade Play was gone the day they arrived...Personally dealing with Blade Play has been absolutely awesome good prices,...fast deliveries ...and absolutely no problems...Blade Play is THEE place to go for your Knife Needs...

2016-07-21

Blade Play: Any Day

"Good prices with great customer service."

2016-07-18

good stuff

"great knife and shipped fast .

with first class shipping i expected my knife to come in a box but it came in one of those small envelopes with the bubble wrap inside, and the knife was just in a plastic bag

other than that I'm satisfied

2016-07-12

The best perfection and quality

"The highest perfection consistenty high quality weight mechanism designed to offer high "

2016-07-09

Quick and Honest company

"I had placed two orders for the same item, and within mins. I got an email saying something wrong with your order. And to contact the company, either by email, or phone. I emailed back saying I was unable to get 2 items in the order form, so I ordered it twice.
First heard back from a Joseph M. Asking if I still wanted the second order. I said yes. And then heard from a Chelsea who also asked if she could help in anyway? She said she would check to make sure the item was sent out right away. Now this all happened over the Fourth of July weekend, but it didn't matter. I received the second item the next time the mail ran. Great customer service. Quick and Honest company. They could just as easily shipped out the second item with out caring if it was a mistake or not. I'll be a repeat customer. Thanks again.
E.J. Thomas.

2016-07-08

great knife

"But...it's definitely cheaper than I expected, the spring catches up every once in a while!!! That being said!! Once the knife is out an locked it works great for a lot of things/projects"

2016-07-08

Hot Blades

"Never an issue. Prompt and customer service is excellent. A must for blade nuts or just normal guys."

2016-07-05

Stiletto center

"Great product, good prices,huge selection of Italian stiletto's bought two have many others in my collection but will buy more. Thanks Blade Play for a nice buying experience."

2016-07-04

Good experience for most part.

"The OTF knife had a tiny nick in the blade which I had to sharpen it out, but other than that all was good and what I expected."

2016-07-02

got what I wanted

"quick service , explanation was clear and correct , enjoyed product"

2016-07-01

sharp object guy

"Discovered Blade Play a year or so ago. Love it. Will continue patronage till who knows when"

2016-07-01

Good enough for graditude

"I was expecting completed models not ones needing assembly, now l will have some fun"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.