Stores > Blade Play

• Fax: 1-801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-05-29

Real Quality No Junk

"Very pleased with the service,I am a 79 year old man I made some mistakes ordering the knife and had to call customer service the young lady I talked to was very polite and understanding. I will be ordering more of the same kind of knives probably in the next two weeks. Paul R. Smith Petersburg Va. P.S. Excellent quality knife"

2016-05-29

Blade Play Frocks

"Every item I have purchased has high quality, exactly has described and delivered in a very timely manner. The customer service whether via email or by telephone is gold standard. Every rep that has taken my calls are knowledgeable and offer expert advise for what I may be looking to purchase next. As a blade collecter they also have the best prices for high quality merchandise. Look no futher , Blade Play is simply the best! D.J.

2016-05-26

Fast, efficient, & professional

"Very pleased with my purchases.
Arrived ahead of schedule.
Everything appeared as advertised.

2016-05-23

Greak knives Batman!!!!

"Very quick delivery and awesome knives, highly recommend this site for all your blades needs!"

2016-05-18

Satisfied

"Delivered on time everything was just what I expected perfect! !"

2016-05-16

satisfied

"i was most impressed with the wide range of selection at blade play.my item arrived undamaged and in a speedy manner."

2016-05-14

Boker mini, then Schrade Survival (Auto knifes)

"First I bought the Boker AK74 mini. I liked it so much I decided to try another auto but a little larger(the Schrade). The Boker is a little better made. I still like the Schrade but will buy another
Boker, standard size this time. Or the Medteh Russian switchblade when I get the cash.
Oh, I bought the Boker Steel Ranger fixed blade, too. All excellent values and priced good.
Bladeplay was fast with shipping also. I'll be back!

2016-05-13

"Nice knife for economy price . very quick delivery . excellent experience ."

2016-05-11

quick delivery on a value OTF knife

"Thanks Blade Play for a fast effortless delivery on a great value OTF knife. Arrived just in time for gifting."

2016-05-09

Cutting Edge

"Great product for the price,
fast delivery.

2016-05-06

To the point

"Very good transaction, fast delivery."

2016-05-05

Defective Knife?

"My knifes button is hard to push and the blade dont open all the way and it opens really slow... But I cant afford to send it back"

2016-05-04

Great Company

"Blade Play is a reliable company to deal with. I've ordered 2 knives from them and they came quickly and no problems. They have a great selection to choose from. I'll definitely be buying from them again."

2016-05-04

GREAT TO DEAL WITH

"All knives as advertised and some better than advertised. Will be ordering again."

2016-05-03

Awesome blade.......

"I love doing business with you and I will be back!"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.