• Blade Play Blade Play Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Nice product, good price. Very fast shipping!"

"They got my knife and anything else I've ordered to me quickly and efficiently. I would and will keep buying from them."

"I love this site, it carries everything I need. Great price, and excellent selection. Thanks again."

"Excellent service, great value and prompt free delivery. Will shop again."

"Ordered OTF lightning auto knife. Came "shaving sharp"."

"It was a very pleasant buying experience. The website was very easy to navigate. Shipped on time and I received a very good quality blade. I will do business with them in the future."

"Great little knife I bought. Seems very well made."

"very good company to deal with quick shipping and great product"

"Iam satisfied with my purchase "

"They ship for free same day as order received, one of my products was unsatisfactory and they sent me a prepaid shipping label for return and offered refund or replacement. I have made four orders throgh them and have been very happy with their products and service. Best of the web for sure."

"I was shockingly surprised how nice the kit was that arrived. The actual shaver has some good weight to it making it feel nice and well balanced in your hand. I now want to get the metal one, because I like this one so much. I would highly recommend this razor! "

"My experience has been wonderful the two times I've ordered from Blade Play. A speedy delivery with quality products. I am very satisfied. "

"Great value, quick free shipping...what more is there to say!"

"Great knife,fast delivery,best price...looking at my next blade already!"

"All items I purchased are high quality. I have purchased from Blade Play for all my knives since 2008 and will continue."

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.