Stores > Blade Play

• Business Hours: Monday - Friday 10 am to 5 pm
    • Fax: 1-801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-06-24

fast, efficient, product exactly as described.

"I'd also like to commend Blade Play on their website. For such a complex and extensive site, it hast to be the slickest, most responsive, best functioning site on the web. I don't know why other sites can't do it as well. ..... anyway ....

My order was sent out almost immediately, and it arrived within less than a week. The item was dusty (???) but shined right up and was exactly as described ... exactly what I expected ... packaged sufficiently well ... worked flawlessly. Good price, to boot.

2016-06-23

BBbarfly

"Best place to order from, this is my 2nd barfly from here and no complaints"

2016-06-20

I have tried them all but you are the best

"During the years i have tried many automatic knives but when there is something wrong with my auto you and Bladebay were there to help me out and to give me a quick refund.
Thankyou again David W kuiper

2016-06-15

Lovem want some more ofem

"Very satisfied knives were just as advertised were shipped quickly and delighted with product "

2016-06-12

AWESOME KNIVES

"The whole shopping was easy and the prices are pretty much on target for the wonderful quality of the items I bought. I will buy again and again it is well worth it to check them out."

2016-06-02

Junk OTF

"Some bargain priced knives are a good value but most are just junk. This knife was just junk. Blade wobbles-not just the usual play needed for OTF knives to work. The steel was poor and wouldn't keep an edge. Arrived dull. Just a kid's toy."

2016-06-02

Was fast and easy.

"Only took a few days to receive my order. Came in good shape and we'll packaged. "

2016-06-01

Title

"Got what I ordered and even got it early, do like the products and would recommend. "

2016-05-31

Perfect

"So I always a balisong and I realized that I can get them easily by online and I saw that BladePlay was the best option I called and they did accept debit card and I was so happy but not 100% sure of that and I ordered it and when I got my knifes I was so happy about it and 100% that BladePlay is the best choice."

2016-05-29

Real Quality No Junk

"Very pleased with the service,I am a 79 year old man I made some mistakes ordering the knife and had to call customer service the young lady I talked to was very polite and understanding. I will be ordering more of the same kind of knives probably in the next two weeks. Paul R. Smith Petersburg Va. P.S. Excellent quality knife"

2016-05-29

Blade Play Frocks

"Every item I have purchased has high quality, exactly has described and delivered in a very timely manner. The customer service whether via email or by telephone is gold standard. Every rep that has taken my calls are knowledgeable and offer expert advise for what I may be looking to purchase next. As a blade collecter they also have the best prices for high quality merchandise. Look no futher , Blade Play is simply the best! D.J.

2016-05-26

Fast, efficient, & professional

"Very pleased with my purchases.
Arrived ahead of schedule.
Everything appeared as advertised.

2016-05-23

Greak knives Batman!!!!

"Very quick delivery and awesome knives, highly recommend this site for all your blades needs!"

2016-05-18

Satisfied

"Delivered on time everything was just what I expected perfect! !"

2016-05-16

satisfied

"i was most impressed with the wide range of selection at blade play.my item arrived undamaged and in a speedy manner."

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.