Stores > Blade Play

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-02-15

077 AKC Italian made Out the front

"Sweet knife. Fast delivery. I have been buying from Bladeplay.com for years. Experience has never been disappointing. Highly recommend. As for the AKC 077, very fast mechanism. Solid construction. Easy to disassemble and lube up. And a very nice edge. "

This review was modified by cheddarhead-78603 on February 17 2017 09:30:01 PM

2017-02-15

BladePlay is the BEST!

"I love BladePlay. They annoyingly follow the law when dealing with knives that aren't NECESSARILY banned in NY, but whatever - my sister is happy to receive and send on my knives. BladePlay has an awesome selection, and if anything is wrong with your knife, they will fix it. Their customer service is the bomb. They make sure the customer is satisfied, and they make sure of it. This is why most of my knives (the ones that aren't sold out) come from BladePlay, as do presents for my family and friends. The knives are always delivered in a couple of days. The prices are reasonable, and WAY cheaper than going to individual manufacturers sites. GREAT site. Bookmark BladePlay, you will go there a lot."

This review was modified by ian_ference on February 17 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-02-14

"so far i'm very satisfied with all my purchases at blade play. "

This review was modified by jackolink52 on February 16 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-07

Speedy and good to work with!

"I've purchase a few items from them and they are consistent. Good company, good pricing, and good products."

This review was modified by streakster on February 09 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-03

Failed

"The blade just slides in and out with no control
It will not stay in or out
I've wasted $39

This review was modified by wjack937 on February 07 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-02-03

Good Job

"Sir,

The gentleman I spoke with on the telephone was very knowledgeable about edged tools. Kenton was quick to look up whatever I asked for, has an excellent customer service approach and has a superior telephone presence.

Good Job Kenton
Good job Blade play

Try and get some more of the Schrade Smedy it is a great pocket tool.

Mike Minerva

This review was modified by arowhead on February 07 2017 12:15:08 AM

2017-02-01

Kalishnikov Mini is a great EDC

"I permanently misplaced my Boker Magnum mini after 8 years so I decided to give the Kalishnikov mini a chance and I am very happy I did. The Kalishnikov Mini is slightly smaller than the Magnum mini, and that small difference really makes the knife. It's slightly shorter and slightly thinner and the pocket carry clip let's it ride very low in the pocket right against the seam of your pants or jeans, I literally can't feel it there. The finger grooves are a bonus for a small knife which increases its utility. I initially ordered the bead blast drop point and liked it so much that I ordered a second as a backup in the black dagger point. I prefer the drop point but was curious what the dagger pointed would look like in person. I was bummed that I lost a knife that I'd loved for 8 years and never had a single problem with...now I'm glad I did. This Kalishnikov mini suits me much better. "

This review was modified by davsimon70 on February 03 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-30

"Very happy! excellent service,fast shipping ."

This review was modified by bobchrishamel on February 01 2017 06:00:02 PM

Great service

"Delivery has always been outstanding "

This review was modified by chrisschell72 on February 01 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-01-30

"The service was absolutely excellent."

This review was modified by mega_man_67 on February 01 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-01-27

Balisong bonanza

"Received the Scoundrel in sterling silver for $13 delivered. Shipping was unbelievably fast, ordered on Friday and package arrived Monday. The knife itself was exactly what you'd expect in a cheap balisong: sharp, but not razor-like, a little on the heavy side, but more than sufficient to see if you want to invest in a more solidly built specimen.
A lot of reviews mention the tang pin coming loose, but I've been throwing this thing around for a week now with no evidence of loosening. The latch does come loose, however, to the point of being useless. No big deal for a knife this price, but worth noting.
One last thing, the swing pins will need some oil to move smoothly, and they apparently need to be re-oiled fairly regularly to remain smooth.
To summarize, this is a great knife if you know absolutely nothing about balisongs and want to check them out. It'll do most of your basic moves. If you've already moved past the basics, go ahead and spend a little extra cash on something with better pins.

This review was modified by 1jeffdog on January 31 2017 12:02:20 AM

2017-01-23

Wicked!

"What can I say? It is a wicked Italian switchblade, you become instantly cooler when you push the button, and who doesnt want to be a little bit cooler? "

This review was modified by jay_becnel on January 25 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-22

these guys are excellent !!

"product was as described, very fast service. I ordered again and probably order again...thanks for the great service...."

This review was modified by markrs44mag on January 24 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

Late shippers

"Have not received my Oder and it's has been over a week!"

This review was modified by Fbosco5150 on January 20 2017 08:00:03 AM

2017-01-15

Wonderful

"Love this website. Always great quality, quick shipment. I recommend the butterfly knives"

This review was modified by breceda_adan on January 17 2017 09:00:02 PM

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.