• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E
    • Fax: 1-801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Very satisfied
Fast shipping. If I had any problem with the item you always help make of right.

"I like what I got fast and friendly service
AAAAAA

"I like the company very much Service is always great"

"I absolutely love this website, you guys have an amazing and diverse amount of blades and self defense tools and I'm planning on ordering much more from you in the future.

"Very very satisfied I will order again with Blade play."

"I bought a trainer butterfly knife for my girlfriend and she loved it. I was surprised with the quality of the knife and very satisfied. Thanks and more order to come, she's collections knives. "

"I'm am very happy with my baton great quality Great price great job blade play I will be doing more business With you again thanks. Nate Gardner chief Of security of OTP"

"The knife fell apart the first time I opened it. I'll never shop there again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

BladeHQ, Blade Play rep has responded

“Sir,

We are sorry to hear about your situation. Please contact our customer service department by phone or email with your order number and we will be sure to rectify the issue. Our phone number is 1-888-425-6433 (9am-5pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday), and our email is questions@bladeplay.com.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,
Blade Play”

"The knife I received was not what I expected but I have zero problem return it with full refund. Very nice and honest customer service. They could improve their online store by adding more detail picture for high-end blade. Hope one day I can visit their physical store in Utah."

"The knife is great. It doesn't have the most powerful force but is way more than I expected for what I paid. Sharp blade and durable all together. Shipped fast and am definitely excited to order again from this website. No complaints."

"Everything was setup straight forward, tracking my shipment was made easy through the emails sent, and my merchandise was in good shape."

"After buying and returning my knifes I have found the company and its reprsentitives very proffestional and quick I would definetly recomend bladeplay to my friends. Thanks for the good buying experience. Sincerely, Tim Mack"

" Order shipped quickly and was received within 5 calendar days."

"I ordered a butterfly knife and a otf knife the butterfly knife had a chip on the tip of the blade and the otf worked until the fourth time opening it than the blade came off track and fell out "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

BladeHQ, Blade Play rep has responded

“Sir,

We are glad that you contacted our customer service department in regards with these issues, which are rare even among the lower end budget items. We will be processing the return shortly for you, and you will receive an email from our returns department when we receive the returning item.

Regards,
Blade Play”

"Good products at fair prices also prompt shipment. Good company to do business with."

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.