Stores > Blade Play

• Business Hours: Monday - Friday 10 am to 5 pm
    • Fax: 1-801-768-4634

2016-09-21

Played right into Blade.

"Sight was easy to navigate & simple to use. As Frank Zappa once said...Great Googley Moogley.!!!"

2016-09-21

Cutting edge selection?

"I popped on to Blade Play not that long ago, and have since found many (fortunately AND unfortunately) good deals that fit in to the "i might not NEED it, but I NEED it" category. The products I have purchased have always been as shown (and reviewed), the shipping has been on time (OK, a lot of that is the carriers), and the prices have been attractive enough for me to justify the purchase of the "needed" items to myself.
this last purchase was a Firecracker OTF, it is too much fun to describe. It is a less expensive OTF knife, but has never misfired (and I HAVE tried), Can't wait for the other Firecrackers to be back in stock.

2016-09-19

One out of many is 99% good.

"I ordered two exact knifes, one for my son the other for myself. Both broke about the same time. One the big screw came loose and lost the screw. The other knife the little stud that holds the knife from going back got loose and lost. So what I did fixed the knife using one knife as parts. (elk ridge ballistic) Other than that every thing is good and still buying. No big deal. "

2016-09-18

Razor sharp service !

"Great product selection, reasonable prices,and quick friendly service. Excellent easy too navigate website. All good reasons to purchase from BladePlay !!!"

2016-09-17

bladeplay=bladefun

"i have never had a problem with an order from BP every time i receive my products im very happy not only with the quality of the items but how quick the shipping is ps customer service is great "

2016-09-15

Great cheap OTF

"I have bought/used a Taiwan lightning at double the price and use it every day. They are better than you would think for the price compared to benchmade, etc. I've had my older one for 2 years and it's still kicking. Ordered 3 more otf double actions and they're just as sturdy!"

2016-09-07

Heavenly delivery

"Ordered /picked/packed/shipped/delivered in six days. Including a National holiday. Product: Dark Angel Black Automatic Knife and Gerber Diamond Knife Sharpener, Knife was sharp with a better then expected trigger and locking mechanism. Sharpener put a good edge on some old knives without removing too much blade.

2016-08-31

A Cut Above

"Really quick and accurate delivery! It's even easier to buy from these guys than it is to truck over to a big chain sporting goods store and hope you can find someone to wait on you!"

2016-08-29

the bomb

"the item was as described delivery on time and a very nice knife"

2016-08-22

You guy are always the sharpest knife in the drawer

"I always deliver on time with a quality product ."

2016-08-18

Ecactly Right Knife

"I have been searching for years to replace a knife in my collection that I brought back from Italy in 1975...This was alost an exact match"

2016-08-16

BladePlay is the GREATEST !!!

"I have done business with Blade Play now for many years and they have always been a 5 star experience for me. They have the fastest shipping and the best customer service out there. I would recommend Blade Play to anyone and everyone and as always they have the most competitive prices on the web."

2016-08-13

"Blade Play is always quick and everything in good order"

2016-08-12

Blade Play on point!!!

"Have ordered several products from Blade Play recently. Products came As described on their website and very high quality. Lightening fast delivery and great packaging. I highly recommend them!!!
Keep up the great work!!! I'll be ordering again soon.
Thank you!!

2016-08-09

Sharpest blades in the drawer

"Can't go wrong with this company, great selection, quick website and smoking hot delivery. I love BLADE PLAY!!!!!!!!!"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.