Stores > Blade Play

• Fax: 1-801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-02-10

Best knives look no further!

"Excellent knives in any style! Some times even with free shipping! I have purchased about a dozen knifes from blade play the all came super quick and were exactly what they said they were! I read the bio of the people who started it amazing! I even had one with a miss print address they went out of there way to get it back and reship ASAP. I could go on and on, hence I degrees JUST use them. All there products are excellent, and they are really into what's new and how they are. Way to go Blade Play you got a customer for life????"

2016-02-08

Blades and Blade Play Are Fast!

"The automatic knives I ordered are not expensive for the quality and work very well. Blade Play and the blades are both very fast! My order and their delivery was awesome. I can't decide which is faster; Blade Play's service or the knives themselves! Thanks for such excellent service, quality, and prices!"

2016-02-07

you what it they got it

"blade play best knifes to buy top of the line wide picks , auto knifes all kinds your pick ,check it out look at them all so Meany prices high ,lows my toys are us store. good hunting and have fun. "

2016-02-06

Quick Service

"Great place to purchase from fast ship and great service..easy ordering.."

2016-02-05

Outstanding Quality

"rare when purchase exceeds all expectations. plan to buy more as a result with this hefty knife. dropped it with a resounding thud and no fears of a problem. thank you"

2016-02-04

Get the Point!

"It would be hard to surpass superbly fantastic! They have the best prices, their sales are next to none, the quality is wonderful, and they have all the best brand names. The shipping is lightning fast, and the packaging is perfect! Need I say more?? I don't think so! Buy from Blade Play... You will love them!!! I am,

Delighted,

Bob - Robert F. Myers, CEO, Bone Orchard Knives

2016-02-03

Good seller, low prices, fast delivery

"Good seller, low prices, fast delivery
Had what I wanted at the lowest prices.

2016-01-25

Yank Guard Father Makes A Good Point!

"I recently compared the new American-made Guard Father with an older but lightly-used Asian Guard Father and I am really impressed. The American model functions with a different sound than the import. It is like the difference in sounds between a DeShivs-brand Italian stiletto and an Asian-made copy---heavier in sound.
I'd got this to use as a heavy-duty scribe, for making "ghost-patterns" in bone, brass, copper, pewter, and recycled Sterling silver. I lay out a "ghost pattern" before going to powered tools.
Previously, I'd reground carpenter's scribes and even ice-picks to do this job. However, some of the material I used was very hard, and I found I needed to switch to newly-sharpened tools several times a day.
I have not yet needed to refresh or resharpen the point of the American-made Guard Father, after three days' work. This surprised me, because I had built up several days' back-log of work, waiting for the new Guard Father to arrive!
I didn't need to worry! Scribe-line cutting into high-purity silver blanks (recycled damaged antique silverware!) as well as German silver and high-grade pewter blanks with the Guard Father's strong point was easily done without any evident damage to the point.
Was the American-made Guard Father worth almost twice what an Oriental Guard Father tool now costs? The ultimate judgement will be done by you, the buyer, but speaking personally; you're doggone right! It surely is worth the extra cost!

2016-01-24

"It would have been better if I wouldn't have had to send the knife back twice and end up getting something I really didn't want but other than that they tried to do the right thing bye me"

2016-01-22

Best place to buy sharp stuff

"I have bought from BladePlay numerous times. Every time is always a great experience. Super fast shipping, great prices, etc. I had a question once and emailed them and got a reply within a couple hours. Probably 3 emails each way and the last email was received within probably 3 or 4 hours of the first. This site is my favorite place to buy sharp stuff!"

2016-01-22

Good customer service

"Item I ordered arrived defective. Quickly resolved with no quibbling.
Please consider accepting PayPal.

2016-01-20

My uppercut knife.

"Excellent knife by super low price and fast shipping! Cant be better then that,i love it!"

2016-01-19

Delivery builds relationships with mail carrier!

"I have never seen my family members watch our mailbox so carefully as when waiting on their Bladeplay order. So much happiness in the household when it arrives! Thank you for fast delivery times. :-)"

2016-01-18

five star service

"Blade Play is a five star on line shopping experience. The web site is easy to navigate. The selection is outstanding and very comprehensive. Shipping is reasonable and done quickly. I will shop here again, no doubt. John"

This review was modified by shadyln2 on January 18 2016 04:26:48 PM

2016-01-18

great deal!

"Great price and value. Love the free shipping.
Best place to purchase a knife online!!!

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.