Stores > Blade Play

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-01-14

Arrived crushed

"This would have been a nice knife, but somehow, during shipping, it appears that a truck ran over the package. There are tred marks on the package and the knife is crushed beyond repair."

This review was modified by cozmo_welebir on January 17 2017 12:03:03 AM

2017-01-14

Boker

"Received my Automat Kalashnikov 74 and the knife is very hard to open. The push button is hard to push and it take a lot of pressure to open.
Very disappointed in purchase!
I am not disappointed with Blade Play as my previous purchases were great.

This review was modified by iceman_0227 on January 17 2017 12:02:58 AM

2017-01-13

Always top notch!!

"Yet another fantastic experience. In stock, exactly what I wanted, and delivered quickly. How can you beat that? I know I'm a good customer, however; this is a great company "

This review was modified by michaeljmt on January 17 2017 12:01:53 AM

2017-01-12

Boker. Automatic Knives.

"Better than pictured. Great knives for the money. Highly recommended. "

This review was modified by eddiebaby10 on January 17 2017 12:01:12 AM

2017-01-11

Kinda upset

"I entered my card info correctly, but it rejected it and I didn't get my product."

This review was modified by fraateri19 on January 13 2017 10:00:02 PM

2017-01-10

High quality for a low price!

"Everything I've ordered has been relatively cheap and has shipped faster than most other websites! 10/10 would recommend "

This review was modified by gavin-49464 on January 12 2017 04:00:03 PM

2017-01-09

"Great knife, but didn't have all six screws holding it together only three screws spaced out.Other than that I got just what I ordered. Afraid I might lose another screw."

2017-01-08

Best Knives Ever

"I had been ordering my knives from a few other companies in the past, but no more. Love Blade Play and they were great do deal with. I just received two knives and they are perfect. Will be using this company as my main source for knives from now on.

Dean Denton

2017-01-04

OTF gotcha

"I received my order and was just what I ordered. what I don't like is that price change for color example TitanOrange D/A OTF Dagger Black Plain 24.99 but if you want the Titan Blue D/A OTF Dagger Satin Plain 29.99 if you want titan's Black D/A OTF Dagger Satin Plain well that one is 39.99 these knives are all the same other than color and blade style but style really doesn't matter as shown above . Lets split the difference and say 29.99 across the board for the same product !! other then that I like the site , and of course will still buy here they have everything"

This review was modified by rla3082 on January 13 2017 01:30:01 PM

2016-12-30

Sharp transaction.

"My knife was delivered quickly as promised. It was shipped in a sturdy box. Smooth transaction."

2016-12-28

Fast, quality service

"Grape at product lines and reasonable pricing. Sale items can be excellent value. "

I like to play

"I am well satisfied with most of the order.
But one knife I ordered malfunctioned after playing with it for about 1/2 hour; the automatic mechanism malfunctioned. Now it is a POS.

2016-12-27

bad choice for the bucks

"For the high price, these are pretty cheap built,the blades are very dull,they are pretty but will not last, will not absorb being dropped. i bought 2 at 49 dollars 1 at 74 dollars for these prices i could have bought 5 very well american made folding ka-bars,with sheaths ,that are razor sharp and the one i have has fallen off a roof onto concrete with no damage"

Xmas Gifts

"Ordered 4 OTF auto knives as stocking stuffers. Shipping was excellent. Order was completed and shipped same day as ordered. Received the order 4 days later. Bonus knife was a pleasant surprise. Only issue was the knives mis-fired a little right out of the box. Lubricated them with a little WD-40 which corrected this problem. All in all very pleased with the order. Will definitely be ordering more knives in the future."

2016-12-27

"Will definitely deal with again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.