Stores > Blade Play

• Phone: 1-888-425-6433
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 10 am to 5 pm
    • Fax: 1-801-768-4634

2016-08-22

You guy are always the sharpest knife in the drawer

"I always deliver on time with a quality product ."

2016-08-18

Ecactly Right Knife

"I have been searching for years to replace a knife in my collection that I brought back from Italy in 1975...This was alost an exact match"

2016-08-16

BladePlay is the GREATEST !!!

"I have done business with Blade Play now for many years and they have always been a 5 star experience for me. They have the fastest shipping and the best customer service out there. I would recommend Blade Play to anyone and everyone and as always they have the most competitive prices on the web."

2016-08-13

"Blade Play is always quick and everything in good order"

2016-08-12

Blade Play on point!!!

"Have ordered several products from Blade Play recently. Products came As described on their website and very high quality. Lightening fast delivery and great packaging. I highly recommend them!!!
Keep up the great work!!! I'll be ordering again soon.
Thank you!!

2016-08-09

Sharpest blades in the drawer

"Can't go wrong with this company, great selection, quick website and smoking hot delivery. I love BLADE PLAY!!!!!!!!!"

Good Times

"love this knife for the price "

2016-08-06

"Vary good knife.I'll always keep it,but a small crack in the handle."

Fast delivery

"I'm happy with my order and the fast delivery. The only draw back was, 2 of the 3 knives I ordered would not open. However, after loosening the screws and a little WD40 they seem to work fine. "

Nice!

"Blade Play is one great site if your into knives!Had my order in three days! WILL BE ORDERING MORE GOODIES SOON!"

2016-08-06

nothing better than a nice sharp blade!

"Knives are of pretty good quality. I would never have paid full retail though. The sale price was about right,good value for the money. They must be well oiled upon arrival or you may have trouble getting them to open properly. Excellent every day [or night] carry blades. I will certainly do business with Blade Play again. They do what they say they will do and do it right away. Very satisfied."

2016-08-04

"YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL WITH ANY ISSUES THAT I ENCOUNTER THAT WAS MINIMAL. YOU SELL A VERY EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND CANNOT WAIT TURN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON TO YOUR PRODUCTS.

B

2016-07-28

Knives were perfect

"I bought a Frank B all black stiletto and a smith and Wesson side opener and both were perfect. I could not be happier and highly recommend Bladeplay."

2016-07-26

Amazing

"I've ordered a few things from Blade Play and they have yet to disappoint. Everything has arrived in a timely manner and it has all arrived razor sharp. I have recommended Blade Play to several friends and will continue to recommend it to more."

2016-07-24

WOW

"The ordering process very user friendly, thanks"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.