Blade Play Reviews - bladeplay.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 1,198 reviews

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,198)

"GREAT INVENTORY, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT COMUNICATON."

Rating 8/104/5

"Very reasonable price, fast delivery time and easy navigation of web sight .
also You get what you pay for.. Thanks

"very good customer service. There was an issue with the first knife sent, but got an exchange quick and easy. I ended up with a very nice knife"

"I've been visiting Blade Play for years almost daily to check out what's new and cool. I've made multiple purchases and have nearly always been happy with what I bought there. The one and only time I was dissatisfied I gave them a call and they sent me a new knife and a prepaid return mailer to make everything right! I will definitely continue to shop with Blade Play for years to come. I have also made several purchases with their other store Blade HQ and will continue to shop there as well. These are definitely the stores to shop with for all your knife needs of any kind. I know I will! Thanks again Blade Play!"

"Blade Play is actually THEE best place to buy knives. I tried to go with other websites but I have more trust on the Blade Play team. I even told my friends about Blade Play and they love it too. Blade Play is awesome and I will keep coming for more knives. "

"I normally shop with Blade HQ but thought i would give Blade Play a try. Fast shipping, and good prices along with a super selection...i will probably buy from them again. "

"Products arrived faster than promised and in perfect condition. Great company!"

"Very easy to order and fast delivery "

"A nice, quality knife at a good price and it shipped quick. What more can you ask for?"

"Very satisfied with the product I received from Blade Play. It was delivered before the promised date. "

"That was one of the best items I've ever ordered online and had such a quick response and extremely fast delivery. Very happy with how all things went and the products are fantastic.

Don Pollard

"Bladeplay has always been one of the most professional sellers on the web keep up the good work guys!"

"Overall quality and value is very good. I would reccommand this company above others that offer the same type of cutterly"

"Great seller, fast service great products and low prices."

"Great transaction and product. Fast delivery. I am very pleased. "