• Blade Play Blade Play Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2015-07-25

"Order came on time as promised an item on the web is the exact same thing when I open it. Quality is great that won't be the last item purchase from the website. "

2015-07-25

"I actually placed two separate orders for knives on the same day -received the first order in two days and the second order a few days later, both packaged nicely and delivered in less than a week. Great service and both knives are what I expected! I will probably order again soon. Thank you"

2015-07-24

"Wonderful,personal service .will shop again.first class service"

2015-07-24

"It was all so easy and the knife arrived in two working days (I think). I will not hesitate to order again, when TSA steals my new knife from my checked bag."

2015-07-24

"I have had a very good experience with blade play. My first knife was the OTF lighting came as advertise, and since my first order have two more I would recommend blade play to any one who wants a quality knife at a fair price."

2015-07-24

"Blade play is very quick to respond to AND take care of problems - large or small!"

2015-07-24

"I am very satisfied with the service of Blade Play. The merchandise that I ordered was of low quality, but the price also was very low. I didn't want a high priced item and I got exactly what I wanted. They shipped the order super fast. I would very much use Blade Play again. "

2015-07-24

"Great customer service, fast shipping, low prices! A great place to do business!!!"

2015-07-24

"Quick shipping and nice product. Thank you. "

2015-07-23

"Very responsive and quickly received merchandise."

2015-07-23

"Best price, free shipping, and exactly how described! I will definitely be buying more items. "

2015-07-23

"Very quick shipment, packaging was fine, good price!"

2015-07-23

"THEY ARE FAIR ,REASONABLY PRICED AND VERY HELPFUL."

2015-07-23

"I have always been very satisfied with every purchase from Blade Play! That is why I keep coming back time after time. 10 times so far I believe. Thank you Tim"

2015-07-23

"Everything was correct and one time"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.