• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E
    • Fax: 801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"Waited for item to be available - wasn't long... received item quickly and am happy with overall experience!"

"I was pleased with the speed of the arrival of the product that I purchased. I was really impressed with the quality. Thank you so very much."

"I have ordered several times from Blade Play and the service and quality has been awesome every time! Thanks"

"Quick and easy. I have dealt with Bladeplay for several years and have been satisfied with each transaction."

"ALWAYS quick easy to order no hassles,
Excellent Selection and inventory available
2 D delivery to me was much faster than they state likely time frame 0rdered 10/12 receivd 10/14 10AM (MA)
Most signifinact improvement the website genrrally but it was esp. obvious in how items are shown and display for sale. The poor quality B&W (i.e. Grey) fuzzy images of their products are gone. Quality product color images lets me see what i am realy buying, images more attractive = more sale$,

"I am very happy with Blade HQ. They have very nice knives and very reasonable prices."

"Blade HQ is amazing! Great prices and super, I do mean SUPER, fast service. I will not hesitate to continue purchasing from them. "

"Delivered in 3 days from order. Product works as advertised. Will be a repeat customer. "

"Fast delivery with free shipping. Awesome."

"Was very pessimistic about ordering the knife on-line at first but definitely worth the money and happy with my purchase once I received it .Very good quality "

"Got the tops Bob 3 days after ordering shipping was free on this and I got it really quick they ship out of salt Lake city and I'm in the panhandle of Oklahoma. Love the knife its exactly what I ordered with all parts included and undamaged. Not much else to it I ordered anther knife from them this week, too with confidence. "

"There was an error on my part and Blade HQ helped me correct it quickly, great folks."

"Orde came as expected, overall a good experience, as have been all with Blate HQ"

"There was a mark on the backside of the knife where it looked like missing finish on the steel"

"I was very satisfied with the products and the speed of delivery."

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.