• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"super fast shipping! great prices. I only wish they would accept special orders. Then they would be perfect. "

"Blade HQ has great custumer service. I really enjoy dealing with them."

"Quick and fast shipping as always. Best website for rare knives."

"The order process was easy and I received my item quickly. Bladehq is a pleasure to do business with. "

"Very smooth transaction. I've ordered before and I will order again definitely. "

"The order came in a couple of days, shipping was very reasonable. The quality of the knife was excellent!

"My purchase arrived in fine condition and sooner than I expected. "

"Very pleased with the experience. Called the store and ordered the knife online. They read my note and I received a prefect knife.
Nice job Blade HQ. I will shop with you again.

"Staff I spoke to on phone were vary friendly and helpful, prices were fare online ordering was vary easy shipping was quick overall a vary pleasant experience thank you."

"I love the site! Good info and easy to navigate. I'll continue to buy from Blade HQ. "

"Blade HQ delivered my product in a timely manner and provided information about shipping. In addition, they are a great contact to have on Instagram and are good a keeping you informed about new products."

"The entire transaction was great. The product got here without flaw and they did a great check with me beforehand. They got the item shipped out extremely quickly. "

"Surprised to find the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 folder I had been searching for and at a reasonable price. I jumped on it quickly and my order was confirmed by e-mail almost immediately. I received the knife in less than one week. Service by Blade HQ was prompt and professional, just as I had read on a number of reviews. Great to order from a seller who really knows what good customer service means today."

"I was very satisfied with your servise and the knife I ordered it was every think I thought it would be and more thank you"

"good stuff, fast delivery"

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.