Stores > Blade HQ

Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-29

Great deal again!!!

"This is the best knife store PERIOD, great service great knives and really fast shipping!!"

2016-05-27

"2nd time using blade hq and will use the site again. Great service, fast shipping, and easy to use. They have good prices and a large selection. No negatives at all."

2016-05-26

Tom has no idea of fogiveness

"Six years ago I had a nasty dealing with a nasty lady . Unfortunately I said and wrote some very ugly words to the lady . After a team from Blade HQ wrote me and said very thing was fine . Tom wrote me and said he did not want me ever to ever to buy anything from Blade HQ.
I did explain my wounds and problems from doing a job not many wanted to do in Cambodia and Vietnam . Killing and NVA trying to kill me . I do not want to say any more.
Tom is Manager.

2016-05-25

Great knife, fast delivery!!

"I ordered the new Kershaw Lunch 4 from Blade HQ recently. Not only were they one of the only dealers that had the knife in stock but their delivery time was awesome! I highly recommend Blade HQ for all of your knife and accessories needs."

2016-05-25

Fucken Great Service!

"I am a returning customer with a new address. Bought lots of cool shit from you.
Just hope you don't sell your blades to Niggers or Muslims!
Hope this is a helpful review.
KEEP AMERICA STRONG!

2016-05-24

I'm sure it's been said before...

"Received a Fred Perrin Le Grand Bowie a few days ago and absolutely love it. Super slim, Super light and Super sharp. Exactly what I expected. I consistently receive my orders from BHQ within 2 to 3 days of order even using the standard shipping methods. I'm a very satisfied customer. I recommend them to anyone I talk to about my orders. Big thumbs up from me. "

2016-05-24

Knifejoy

"Punch an on-line order in, then receive it in a few days packaged well...and just what you ordered. Had one item "out of stock" with request for email when they received it in. In 2 weeks I received an email and within 4 business days the knife was in my palm. That makes 4 or 5 transactions with them in the last year and there will be more the future with BladeHQ. Flawless customer service. Thanks BladeHQ!"

2016-05-22

Awesome!

"Love the videos on youtube! Keep up the great work guys!"

Just the facts

"BladeHQ has the best website for providing informative and helpful videos and photos to buyers period. No other webstore takes the time and effort they do to show and tell the story of each knife. Although I saw the knife I purchased on another site for a bit less I felt the education I received from them was worth paying for and that they earned my loyalty.
I will buy from them again.

2016-05-21

"Nice knife at a good price (it was on sale -- 50% off MSRP). Fit and finish were not the best I've seen, but that's on the manufacturer, not the retailer. BladeHQ priced the knife to make it a great value for what it is -- a knife that's tough enough for everyday use and not so pricey that I'll be totally horrified at the first little scratch on the blade or handle. Great job, BHQ!"

BLADE HQ IS ON POINT...hehe

"Blade hq has great customer service, and their wide selection of knives are huge. 5 STARS."

2016-05-21

"The box my product came in was crushed and had my concerned for what I order. Luckily came out of the package okay. The delivery time, product description and quality were all accurate."

2016-05-20

Hells yeah!

"Just what I wanted, at a price that was reasonable and super fast shipping! What more could you want?!?
Another site gave me paperwork to fill out, another site wanted more $ and a third site hasn't had this knife in stock for months! Screw 'em, Blade HQ is my new go to knife site!

2016-05-19

Loved the first Ultratech so much that I imediately purchased another

"I purchased the stormtrooper ultratech and loved it so much that one week later I purchased the sith lord ultratech. Both knives are ultra smooth OTF."

2016-05-19

TO SMALL

"KNIFE POUCH SMALLER THAN SHOWN. WILL FIT SMALL PEN KNIFE BUT NOT 3 1/2 '' BLADE"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.