Stores > Blade HQ

• Fax: 801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-09-23

Sharp Products and Service!

"Blade HQ provides quality products at reasonable prices and the service is outstanding!
RPM

2016-09-23

Bad blade good store

"Blade grind was so bad should have never been sold you should have sent it back to condor so the customer is not inconvenienced but I like your shipping speed."

Blade HQ is top notch!

"This is the 2nd purchase I have made from Blade HQ and have been very satisfied each time."

Fantastic Reseller

"Always a pleasure doing business with Blade HP. Knives arrive quickly and in excellent condition!"

Flip the switchblade

"Love everything about you and your products "

Blade experience

"From ordering on the web site to packaging, shipping and package receipt I couldn't ask for better service."

2016-09-21

Belt Clips in a hurry

"Ordered on Thursday, delivered on Tuesday."

Great Little Flipper!

"I ordered this on a Tuesday. It arrived on Friday, so - very fast and free shipping. The knife was more than I expected. It is a fantastic little knife. The fit and finish is excellent. I don't believe you can purchase a knife for $170 equal to this one. I bought this for my wife and she is extremely happy with it. It is light and has a very small pocket profile. Great Little Flipper!"

Great experience.

"I am a very satisfied customer. Excellent selections, extremely competitive prices, free shipping and thrifty delivery. This is my second visit and I have definitely found a new friend that I will visit regularly. Thank you"

Love this website

" Blade HQ has a fantastic variety of knives and other cutting tools to choose from as well as nice accessories to add to your shopping experience. Fast shipping and excellent knowledgeable customer communication all add up to a website that sets the standard for others to follow. Blade HQ is my first choice when I'm looking to purchase a new knife or related product and even when I'm not looking to buy something there's plenty of eye candy to keep me entertained, comparing and considering for hours. "

2016-09-20

Thinking outside the box.

"I only buy benchmade or microtech. Love this look and thought I'd give it a try. Ordered one for my girlfriend also. "

First rate service

"I have ordered several items from Blade HQ over the past few years. Their service has always been fast and accurate. I have no complaints and will continue to order items from Blade HQ."

Perfecto

"As usual ev3erything went as planned."

Pleased

"Thanks for all the lates deals and new products. You all have nice stuff. "

Nicely done

"I was even asked was there anything I wanted to enhance the purchase."

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.