Stores > Blade HQ

• Fax: 801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

Sweat knife

"This Paragon Warlock is awesome easy to operate and great design. I love how the blade is hidden in the handle and lock up open is solid. I heard people have a hard time open and closing the knife. Being a Balisong guy I find it operates perfectly. Every time it didn't open/close all the way was completely my fault. I think the biggest issue people have is not pushing and holding the buttons all the way the whole time. As always Blade Hq was great quick processing and shipped right away."

Slick Knife

"Read a review, watched several reviews and just from that I liked the knife. Just received this beauty. I like it. Better price than amazon."

Great service - great website

"Having placed multiple orders with them i am very satisfied with their service, shipping, and prices. Will order in the future. "

Great Outfit, Great Knives

"Just bought my second knife from Blade HQ. The purchase procedure is easy and great from beginning to end. Catalog was easy to manipulate, ordering simple, product delivery quick.
The Boker that I bought (2 of the same now) is great, and I really like it due to the safety, which will lock it open, or closed. Am going to continue buys from Blade HQ now that I have found them.

2016-08-22

Happy from Canada

"No issues shopping, simple and easy website, fast delivery."

2016-08-22

Benchmade 4300

"Great auto knife! Weight is perfect and blade comes out just right. Fast shipping by BladeHQ of an excellent product. I will be buying more from BladeHQ"

2016-08-21

Fast and fare

"Got my items fast at a good price!"

2016-08-21

Top notch

"Always great customer service, grate prices and on time deliveries.
Great place to shop..

The sharpest!!!

"Blade HQ is awesome, always the best products at the best prices AND in stock product!!! The wholly trinity of knife collectors....."

2016-08-20

"product was shipped promptly and arrived on time"

Never disappointed.

"I buy a lot of knives from different seller and I will tell you that Blade HQ Has never once. I have never even called them before so I don't know anyone by name there. Haha. They are that good that I have never needed to call. I always get my knives fast and flawless. If I ever did have an issue, I am certain they would take care of me 100%. There is a reason that they are one of the best and biggest."

2016-08-18

Great knife and service

"Really happy, good pricing, quick shipping and great knives!"

2016-08-18

fast delivery, packed well, I can trust them to deliver a good product

"I paid for 2-3 day delivery and my delivery arrived the next day. I was delighted."

2016-08-17

These guys ROCK!!

"ease of ordering, easy payment, competitive prices, large selection, fast free shipping and great packaging what else could you want!!"

2016-08-17

Awesome EDC

"This is an awesome EDC, perfectly balance with spring assisted opening. Blade design is well design and functions great."

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.