Stores > Blade HQ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-02-10

Faster than a speeding bullet

I'm very pleased with how quickly my item arrived.

2016-02-10

Only place to buy a blade!

"Super fast shipping and great service."

2016-02-09

Good luck getting a return authorization

"Seems like a good site. Somehow I ordered a serrated blade (my error). Why anyone would order a fully serrated edge on a knife with premium steel is a mystery to me but somehow I did it. After multiple emails trying to get a RA I had to break down and wait on the phone. I finally talked with someone. We will see if I actually receive it. I get the feeling I am the "proud" owner of a ridiculous serrated knife. Goodbye $100. "

This review was modified by Sandmoose on February 09 2016 04:01:49 PM

No Hitches!

"Excellent and prompt service of a high quality product.
Enough said!

Great Products with great service

"This is now my fourth or so purchase from Blade HQ and I have been completely satisfied with both product and service that is offered. If you are into quality knives and gear don't hesitate to check this place out and you will end up a repeat shopper too."

The Best of Blades

"Blade HQ is the best knife website out there. They are always having fun giveaways, deals, and new knifes. Blade HQ has amazing customer service. They reply to your emails in 20 min or less. Blade HQ is the best!!!!!!!"

2016-02-08

Sharpness

"It was an awesome gesture ordering these knives for my staff, and you guys took care of my needs, when I needed them, I will highly recommend your business to whomever compliments the blades we purchased.
It's not everyday I spend over 2k on knives, just glad I got the customer service that you provided.
Chris Rose

2016-02-07

Best Kwaiken yet!

"As usual Blade HQ has not let me down. I really considered this knife before pulling the trigger. However, I am really glad that I did. Nice looking knife for me to easily carry daily in my work environment, but classy enough that I can go upscale and still have a blade on me. Superior packing and excellent shipping. Can't ask for more!"

2016-02-06

Dead Benchmade Auto and zero flexibility.

"I have great experiences with BladeHQ in the past, and I am also a huge benchmade fan. I ordered an auto benchmade and it was DOA. Normally, I wouldn't care but my issue was the benchmade box was opened and there were fingerprints all over the blade. So someone had handled the knife, knew it was broke and shipped it any way.
Not end of the world either.

But.....

The part that irritates me is that I asked for them to cross ship a replacement and that it would be fine to charge me for the value of both until the dead one got to them. I was told they could do that but there would be a 5% restock fee. Really guys?

2016-02-06

Very unusual blade, excelent addition to my collection

"Great blade shape just about the right size. I will however add a stag handle."

2016-02-06

Best prices on the internet!

"Outstanding customer service and super fast shipping times! BLADEHQ has a very happy new customer. Now to just figure out what to buy next. "

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"You charge too much for shipping!!!"

Blade HQ is the bomb!

"These guys are seriously awesome, they never have disappointed me. I've bought from them numerous times and they have always been great. Their customer service is pretty awesome too."

2016-02-05

sharp blades, no so sharp delivery

"i would love to say you guys are the walmart of knives since you have about everything but these 1 1/2 week to 2 week delivers are killing me. "

2016-02-05

"great products best prices got here in just 2days"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.