Stores > Blade HQ

Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2017-02-19

A blade freaks paradise

"I've been appreciating, collecting and carrying all things stabby, cutty,choppy, for years and blade HQ has a very good selection of products to help me get my fix.

This review was modified by markmcc2534 on February 21 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-02-19

Blade HQ Always Delivers

"Blade HQ always comes through for me. No tax, small shipping charge, and timely delivery. I get all my stuff from them. "

This review was modified by codystephens77 on February 21 2017 07:15:01 PM

Glad to finally get a Matatac 123 Copper

"They must have found some extra stock because this torch has been out of stock and discontinued for a long time. I found out about it thru a Google Search Alert instead of BladeHQ e-mailing me when it became available - otherwise they'd get a 5 star rating.
The transaction and shipping were quick and painless.

This review was modified by obt on February 21 2017 12:15:22 AM

Quick delivery

"The delivery was very quick. Very happy with the product."

This review was modified by danajben on February 21 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-02-17

"Good stock and great prices."

This review was modified by sarahclunn on February 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-16

Incredible personal service

"I placed an order from out of state and had it delivered to the store. I reached out to Blade HQ for advice and got a speedy and helpful response from Zack. All of my questions were answered and I will definitely shop with Blade HQ again. "

This review was modified by kirstinmckenzie12 on February 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-02-16

sharp service

"I am pleased with my recent purchase from BladeHQ. The site is easy to navigate and shipping was quick! love the Boker automatic I purchased. I will be buying from them again in the future."

This review was modified by jjnickerson99 on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-15

Best knife buying experience ever? Probably!

"More often than not, when I'm in the market for production knives and edc gears, I turn to Blade HQ. I've never been disatisfied with their service. They are double plus good!"

This review was modified by abqcooper on February 17 2017 04:00:09 PM

Great Spyderco Para3

"Received quickly and in perfect condition. Could not be happier.

This review was modified by selman_jim on February 17 2017 09:15:02 AM

Great knife great service

"I absolutely love this knife it's one of my favorites, super sharp and looks so good, the construction is amazing. I found it somewhere else for like 5 bucks cheaper but I went with blade hq because I knew if I had a problem they would take care of it, free shipping too
If you're looking for a bad **** quality knife for around 100 bucks this is the one for you.

This review was modified by Boardsports4life on February 17 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-02-14

"blade hq is now my favorite site for my knife purchases. fast easy checkout an quick response from customer service."

This review was modified by jackolink52 on February 16 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-14

"all to get in the best seen"

This review was modified by vagram_89 on February 16 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-13

All good as usual.

"Continue to have solid and swift purchasing experiences. Packages are always secure and shipped promptly. Service remains consistent and timely."

This review was modified by rucksak on February 15 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-02-12

"Received my first order within five business days.Quite satisfied with the quality,service,and
the way that the online inventory was presented.Makes it relatively easy to find a certain
item or to browse until something really interesting is found to be in stock.Very impressive
variety of brands,types of knives,and various accessories.Easy to do business with you.
I like BHQ a lot,and would recommend your company to anyone interested in quality
cutlery,hard to find imported knives,edc tools for military,outdoors,emergency,law enforcement,or the discerning collector.

This review was modified by thomasmagee9251 on February 14 2017 07:00:01 PM

2017-02-12

Blade HQ is AMAZING

"Managed to nab a cool new knife off them. Service and shipping was very prompt. 10 out of 10, would shop there again. Ordering another knife from them in 3 days."

This review was modified by xdarkness863x on February 14 2017 06:30:02 PM

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.