• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I have bought several knives from Blade HQ and have several in my wish list to buy in the future.
This last purchase was for a friend of mine that has no internet access.
Shipping is always fast and the pictures and videos shown on the Blade HQ website are GREAT!
With such a large selection to choose from I suspect I will be a customer for many, many years.

"Item delivered as promised"

"First time buying from this shop, fast delivery, I especially liked that they used minimal packaging."

"Considering the APO address shipping was extremely fast. Highly recommend Blade HQ!"

"Solid selection, great prices, quick turn around on the order, easy to navigte web site"

"I don't really have a problem with Blade HQ itself, but my blade broke in the very first day of receiving it by activating it against a piece of paper on the very first attempt. I didn't realize that the knife would be so cheaply made that it would break so fast."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

BladeHQ, Blade HQ rep has responded

“Sir,

We are very sorry to hear about your situation. If you will contact our customer service department, this is definitely something we can help you out with. Give us a call with your order number, 1-888-252-3347(9am-5pm Mountain Time), or you can also email us at questions@bladehq.com.

We look forward to hearing from you, and taking care of the situation.

Thanks,
Blade HQ”

"Order was delivered on schedule and packaging was appropriate and completely sealed at time of delivery. Highly recommend this seller."

"I am always happy with bladehq's prices and servise. Thanks, and keep up the good work"

"Great company to buy from. Fast shipping and great prices."

"Huge selections of knifes. If you can't find something here to meet your needs then you really don't want a knife!"

"Awesome service and quick delivery!"

"The price was great - they shipped fast - and safely delivered exactly what I was expecting!"

"Was as shown in the description from the website. Delivered efficiently. I wish this vendor would stock all the items shown as I would purchase a few more. Most all items I have looked at are unavailable for whatever reason. Would be nice to be able to see that is the case up front. I live in Virginia where most "blades" are legal. I was fortunate enough to find this one that was a good buy."

"Very fast shipping and great low price on a great knife"

"Blade hq is the model of how customer service should work! Great job guys!"

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.