• Blade HQ Blade HQ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Great item. great service, fast delivery , and very friendly service. This is top-notch retailer!"

"product was as described and delivery was very quick.

"quick and simple service, both customer service and consumer service alike, and is definitely a go to seller if your someone looking for a awesome knife at a awesome deal. Would and will buy again in the future."

"Overall, the experience was excellent. This was my first time ordering from Blade HQ, but will definitely not be my last. I was impressed with the speed in which my order was processed and the manner that it was shipped to me. "

"Good customer service, competitive prices, and easy returns."

"I deal with a lot of knife companies in my pursuit of knife collecting but the customer service and speed of shipping and receiving from this company far surpass any I have dealt with in professionalism,politeness,and overall customer service and flawless products.5 stars in every area for this stand up company.

"Blade HQ is the best. Don't look for knives anywhere else. "

"I have bought 2 knives from Blade HQ and each purchase has been quick and smooth. They ship in a timely manner and the products arrive as advertised. I will be making all my knife purchases here in the future! Blade HQ is a great company!"

"I love shopping on bladehq.com. The website is very user friendly and prices are very competitive."

"Swift professional service coupled with a quality product. Qualities that engender the confidence needed for return business. "

"It was hassle free with no problems whatsoever. Great service overall."

" I have purchased from blade hq twice and have a found a well informed staff to answer questions in all products. Very satisfied with all transactions and products from blade hq. I will purchase items again thru blade hq."

"Fast, accurate delivery of all my orders. Great customer service whenever there was a problem. "

"I'm enjoying my recent order from Blade HQ. The process was seamless and my order arrived on time. This will be my second ZT0350 but this version was absolutely beautiful when I unboxed it. Thank you for the great buying experience and look forward to future orders :) "

"Fast shipping was awesome."

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.