Stores > Blade HQ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-12-06

"great, except for the review"

GREAT SERVICE

"FAST AND ACCURATE GREAT COMPANY!!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAIL

"All items in great condition and quick delivery. KUDOS "

Quick and easy

"I was looking for a military-themed Christmas stocking for a buddy and found just what I wanted. I also found some of the stocking stuffers I wanted. My only complaint is that there are too many items to search through."

Super quick shipping

"Order shipped and was at my door within just a few days despite being more than 1000 miles away. Will continue to order from Blade HQ."

2016-12-05

"It was good, I ordered it they sent it, the end."

Too Many Choices!!!

"GREAT KNIFE site, but, just so many to choose from, especially for an indecisive person. "

2016-12-05

Not the lowest price , but deliveried perfectly!

"Not the lowest price , but deliveried perfectly!"

Satisfied

"Pretty good shipping time considering the season. Great pricing."

The Hype is real

"Nutnfancy of TNP Youtube fame is a fantastic salesman. His review on the Kershaw Hype left a burning hole in my wallet. I was impressed with the quality and price, so I ordered one. Ordering and delivery were pretty straight forward and there were no hidden surprises.

I decided to get the red Kershaw Hype. It's my first flipper and assisted opening knife. Very cool, and everything I expected it would be. Fit and finish are great. The factory edge is acceptable. I won't have to sharpen it any time soon.

My 7 year old son thinks it's amazing, and it's probably his new favorite of all my blades.

2016-12-05

First time buyer, very satisfied.

"What can I say? I was shopping around online for Black Friday weekend knife sales and BladeHQ had a couple pieces that looked like great deals. I ordered one on Black Friday and a second on Cyber Monday. Both were delivered in a timely manner and the products were just as advertised. It was about as straightforward as it could have been. I will be buying from them again."

Sharp Transaction

"Great prices for the holiday season. Came as expected, with what was expected and a good price. Cannot complain."

BladeHQ is the best

"For years I only purchased knives from a competing online reseller. A certain center for knives. BladeHQ manages to beat them on price, selection, and shipping time. Not to mention the website has a far better design. I love the BladeHQ exclusive designs!!! Keep them up!"

Phenomenal service!

"Whenever I purchase a new knife, I always check bladehq first. Their international shipping is pretty slow, but I can look past that because their customer is good. They truly want to make the customer happy, and you can see that in the youtube videos that they post. I am very loyal to bladehq and am happy to support them!"

2016-12-04

Great products from a great company

"Thank you for the included freebies..awesome place to buy from for sure"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.