Stores > Blade HQ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blade HQ by clicking a star below.

Great experience

"I came across them on YouTube while searching for what new knives were out in the market and after watching them for a couple of months I decided to purchase for the first time. It was a fairly inexpensive model but it was a fast and easy purchase. I received an email with tracking number to help me track my item. It was delivered as promised and the item was just as described it makes a great addition to my collection will definitely purchase from them again. "

2017-10-18

Great product, great response time

"Very happy with this company"

Fantastic !

"quick service at all aspects of the transaction! More business to follow soon "

2017-10-17

Excellent!

"Everything was great! I ordered on the Columbus Day weekend and still received it by Thursday. I had an open box knife on my order and it was exactly as stated. I definitely plan on ordering from you again!"

2017-10-17

New Customer - Continuing Customer

"This was my 3rd purchase from Blade HQ after reading about the company in one of the publications I subscribe to. Once I find a vendor I'm impressed with, after I perform my due diligence as to quality and pricing, I pretty much stick with them and Blade HQ will be my go-to for knife purchases. Very smooth process from order to delivery and the one interaction I had with their customer service on my 2nd order went flawlessly and the rep could not have been more polite and accommodating!

And their follow-up e-mails with current deals are quite creative in terms of getting you the consumer to look at what they have to offer. I like these guys and gals!

2017-10-14

Easy

"I will use Blade HQ again for my continued pursuit of Spyderco knives for my collection. Very fast shipping and the products were received in excellent condition and packaging. Highly recommended! "

2017-10-12

Best online Knife shop

"I have bought many knives from Blade HQ. The best price and service, they are A++++"

2017-10-10

Great Site

"Quick and painless...one stop shopping.

Great Service

"Expedited service, great communication, no screw ups."

2017-10-09

its great, really fast shipping!!

"I have ordered this product and it was quicker than I expected."

Large inventory fast shipping

"Blade HQ is one of the best places to find knives that you're looking for that you can't find anywhere else at a price it's hard to beat"

Awesome

"Everything came as expected, intact and on time. Can't beat it"

Fast! Excellent! Easy!

"What more could you ask for? I got what I wanted, easily, and faster than my shipping option guaranteed. BHQ rocks."

2017-10-08

Great price. Super fast shipping.

"BHQ always has the best selections at the best prices. Shipping is super fast as always. "

2017-10-07

Amazing - will be shopping here again

"I ordered two different items, a lubricant fro my knives and an opinel knife. The lubricant arrived without issue however I could not seem to get the knife delivered. I was getting frustrated however as soon as I reached out to the customer service department they promptly fixed my issue. Very professional and very quick in resolving the issue I was left very satisfied with my decision to shop at Blade HQ and will be returning here again. Thanks!"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.