Stores > Blade HQ

Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-04-29

Knife Nut!

"I am a repeat customer, of all of the knives I bought so far, only had one problem and customer services immediately took care of it! Good varieties and decent pricing! thx Blade HQ!"

2016-04-29

Blade HQ's the Best!

"All good...on time and in pristine condition...."

2016-04-28

Sharp Products

"Great item, good price, speedy shipping."

2016-04-28

Great sale price on an American made pocket knife, delivered FAST

"A great find in the sale flyer, Bear & Son American made pocket knife at a decent sale price. Delivered FAST by US Mail, and looked/worked fine. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this."

2016-04-27

Great customer service and reasonable prices.

"Their knives have some of the lowest prices around, and their customer service is impeccable. I contacted them after getting a PM2 and buying scales from a third party when I realised I couldn't remove the factory scales on my own. They graciously took the knife back and removed the original scales for me, even after I had stripped them. They didn't charge me a dime for it, and I was very satisfied with the work they did. I don't buy my knives anywhere else!"

2016-04-25

Good experience, but the processing time...

"I understand that Blade HQ is not Amazon, but in a world where Amazon and nearly everything you purchase from eBay is shipped promptly, the slight delay from blade HQ is annoying."

BladeHQ delivers!

"Quick shipping, product in mint condition and timely email communication."

Best place for knives

"Love this store! Everything selection, price and customer service.
Spoke to customer service twice with this order nothing but satisfaction!!!!

2016-04-24

Sword-wielding Bear

"The shipping ended up being a day faster than expected. I also requested a drawing on my box and they provided. Great company to work with!"

2016-04-23

Best company in the knife busness!

"I have ordered quite a number of knives online and as far as price, getting the order right the first time, fast shipping and good products, these guys take the cake!"

2016-04-22

"Order went off without a hitch!"

2016-04-22

Great prices, knowledgeable staff, fast delivety

"Third purchase from BladeHQ was again rewarding, smooth transaction. Great inventory, great communication, excellent pricing. Spyderco Manix 2 with G10 handle was the latest -- favorite EDC, maybe next to the lightweight version...."

2016-04-21

BladeHQ

"This was my first time buying from BladeHQ and I have absolutely no complaints. They have a great site, and my order was shipped quick and easy. I will probably buy from them again in the future. "

2016-04-21

Glove mits

"That's all I got for a catch title. I ordered a Spyderco Dragonfly 2. I got it. I'm happy. What else is there to say? Did I win something?"

2016-04-20

package destroyed USPS [SUCKS]

"I paid for express shipping 3 days or less I received my package six days later and it looked like it was run over, the package was all taped back together and the spyderco box the knive was in was destroyed the knive was open the scales were slightly scratched up it was for work anyway, and it was the last one in stock. I realize it was the fault of the carrier, nobody cares any more when it comes to shipping, I like Blade HQ and realize it was not there fault once it left there shipping dept. this is my second problem with shipping from them. "

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.