• Blade HQ Blade HQ Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

2015-07-29

"order was received faster than anticipated 2 days rather than 4-6. "

2015-07-28

"Packed well, but the slow shipping would have been better with a tracking #"

2015-07-28

"BladeHQ pretty much always satisfies. I think they've messed up maybe once out of the dozens of times I've ordered from them, and they went to great lengths to fix the issue. Not only that, their customer service is amazingly quick."

2015-07-28

"Dissatisfied. I have clearly wrote in customer's notes that knife should be checked before shipping for scratches and should have rounded bevels on spine. I also sent samples on pictures. Melinda from Customer Service has assured me that all my remarks would be considered, but all the same they sent me a knife with sharp edges and moreover with bent line from hump to tip and with 2 noticable scratches on spine. I wrote to them but did not received any answer. At least they had to write me..."

2015-07-27

"Knife was shipped the day I ordered it. There was nothing they could have done to make this any better. Awesome job!!!!"

2015-07-25

"Order came early, no problems. Another satisfied customer."

2015-07-25

"Very professional, fast and responsive service. Will be using the website again. "

2015-07-25

"I have now bought many knives and other items from BLADEHQ and can say I love your site, prices, and yes your mailing of all my items. I am in Maryland and it takes 4 days once my order is placed to arrive. Everything is packaged very well from small to large blade knives."

2015-07-25

"easy to use web site/ good prices/great selection/fast -free shipping what more can you ask for !!!!"

2015-07-25

"I am in the military and am stationed out of an FPO address but I ordered from the states to that address. Needless to say, it arrived in about a week. Which is very fast for FPO. They also gave me a discount on the items I ordered based on what they could afford. "

2015-07-25

"Blade HQ has an enormous selection of knives, tools and accessories, including older items that may no longer be available from the manufacturer. I found their site while searching for a hard sheath for a Benchmade fixed blade knife that I had purchased 10 years ago. Not only did they have the item in stock, but the price was very competitive. There were so many products on the site I immediately began adding items to a wish list under my account. I have already referred several people to the site due to the huge selection of knives. "

2015-07-24

"I just got in five knives. A condor bushlore, an opinel No. 7, a case trapper, a spyderco tenacious and an Ontario RAT model 1 and let me tell you, they have all exceeded my expectations. Blade HQ made it easy for me to pick and choose my favorite knives and they delivered a product that is free of defects of any kind. Blade HQ really stood up to their reputation."

2015-07-24

"Shipping was fast and simple. I love the knife and recommend blade HQ to everyone. "

2015-07-24

"Order arrived quickly, was packaged well, had everything I ordered, and I have no regrets."

2015-07-24

"Exactly what I ordered. Fast shipping."

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.