Blade HQ Reviews - bladehq.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.64/10 2,448 reviews

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,448)

"Great service!!! My son wasn't happy with his knife, just a preference issue, and they were great about taking it back and giving us credit towards another one which he's very happy with. Quick turn around on the return, notified me of my credit and quickly shipped the new order. Just the service you expect but rarely receive. Excellent company!!!"

"very pleased with the order from Blade HQ, fast shipping and great [roducts.

"The best internet buying experience ever.

"Did everything as promised."

"I am quite satisfied with my buying experience with Blade HQ. They have a good and easy to use website, lots of choices of products, pretty good prices, the checkout and payment process was clear and straightforward and easy, and the shipping was quite rapid. The only thing I would suggest to them is that they offer, for a small price, the opportunity to engrave something on the knives. I would also suggest that they include the retail price of every knife along with the BHQ price, so that people who like to get bargains, know how much we're saving by buying from BHQ rather than buying at a retail outlet."

"I'm very pleased with blade HQ. You guys are awesome. You really take the time to show your product on how things work. I'm happy there are many variety and selection to choose from. The product can really benefit me and alot of people who are buying and looking at this product in the future. It really is a good store to visit and order online. There are a lot of great survival stuff and camping outdoors you can choose from. I want to say thanks to you guys for being Such helpful resource place. I will be buying a lot more stuff in the future."

"Nice knife. Exactly as described and shipped on time. Very happy."

"Great prices. Excellent web design and shipped FAST!"

"Fast shipping. Great transaction."

"Very quick delivery. Products are as stated and seem to be durable and made well."

"I made a pre-order and the whole process was easy. I wish I knew more about the availability or potential ship date but I guess everyone is in the same boat."

"Blade HQ service was great. Shipment arrived on time..looking forward to shopping in the future. Thanks"

"Fast&easy fast shipping quality products"

"Hard to get item. Blade hq was in stock and delivered quickly. Very satisfied.

"Great products at a great price and shipping is quick!"