• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E
    • Fax: 801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"Quick and easy navigation throughout the website and item was in great condition."

"Excellent job by Blade HQ as always!"

"Fast shipping and quality knife! Will definitely order all my knife from blade hq"

"blade hq is a reliable seller. they always ship what you order without any problems. shipping is very prompt too. "

"The best in the business. Fast shipping no problems Will buy again. Bought a HK model 14800bk
Sergio
Florida

"it was swell, i would do it again and again..."

"I payed to have my order expedited and it was. I was kept up to date about my order status without questions. Very smooth transaction and great quality products!"

"Quick delivery but the knife itself was somewhat disappointing. I do not think it was accurately represented on the website"

"Blade HQ offers the best assortment of brands that I have found on line and all in one place. I am also satisfied with their shipping and receive my order as promised and in great condition."

"Great selection and service with reasonable shipping "

"Waited for item to be available - wasn't long... received item quickly and am happy with overall experience!"

"I was pleased with the speed of the arrival of the product that I purchased. I was really impressed with the quality. Thank you so very much."

"I have ordered several times from Blade Play and the service and quality has been awesome every time! Thanks"

"Quick and easy. I have dealt with Bladeplay for several years and have been satisfied with each transaction."

"ALWAYS quick easy to order no hassles,
Excellent Selection and inventory available
2 D delivery to me was much faster than they state likely time frame 0rdered 10/12 receivd 10/14 10AM (MA)
Most signifinact improvement the website genrrally but it was esp. obvious in how items are shown and display for sale. The poor quality B&W (i.e. Grey) fuzzy images of their products are gone. Quality product color images lets me see what i am realy buying, images more attractive = more sale$,

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.