• Blade HQ Blade HQ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

" We had a slight glitch with the first shippment.
The item was sharp, heavy and it shipped in a cardboard envelope. So needless to say, by the time it arrived, the contents ripped thru the envelope and was lost.
Eric at Blade HQ was great. A second order was filled, shipped out right away and was made sure to have been in a container that would actually contain the order. It arrived in no time. I am very happy with the purchase.

"Quick delivery great price "

"Good service. Delivered in a very timely manner and package so it wasn't damaged ."

"Ordering was easy and the handling was very professional. Love my new knife!"

"I've done business with blade hq for over ten years now and have been more than happy with everything. I recommend blade hq to everyone for all your cutlery needs."

"Received order in a very timely manner. "

"they have a very good selection of knives and accessories..."

"Shipping was fast, they're nice and polite. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family.

"Excellent service as always at some of the best prices on the Internet. My favorite place to buy knives. "

"It was quick, the items were as advertised, and they were a great deal."

"I received a defective item from the company. Their website clearly states to contact them within 20 days, and they will provide an RMA number so any defective items can be returned or exchanged. I contacted them immediately upon receipt of the defective item and they ignored me. I contacted them a total of 3 times (twice regarding the defective item) and each time I contacted them, they simply ignored me. This is a simple issue. I received a defective item, and their policy clearly states defective items can be returned or exchanged within 20 days, and to contact them within 72 hours of delivery. I did that. The policy also states they would provide a prepaid return label for a defective item. They refuse to honor their policy at all. They refuse to even acknowledge the problem. I'm in complete disbelief that in this day and age, someone can act so unethically regarding a simple problem with an easy solution. This is not my first time dealing with this company, but it's the first time I had a problem. It's unfortunate, since I would have liked to continue being a customer, they usually have quality merchandise, but this despicable behavior has made that impossible. I can't comprehend what would have prompted this immature and unprofessional behavior. Apparently they're only a great company as long as nothing goes wrong. I've heard praises about their customer service, so I don't understand why I was simply ignored. This was such a simple fix on an inexpensive product."

"Ordered on Monday and received on Wednesday. Great service, will buy again."

"Excellent service as usual! I always check blade hq first when buying a knife!"

"It is always a pleasure doing business with Blade HQ!"

"It's one of my two favorite places to shop. Very reliable, very fast shipping, very good customers service.
It is simply outstanding!

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.