• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E
    • Fax: 801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"Delivered in 3 days from order. Product works as advertised. Will be a repeat customer. "

"Fast delivery with free shipping. Awesome."

"Was very pessimistic about ordering the knife on-line at first but definitely worth the money and happy with my purchase once I received it .Very good quality "

"Got the tops Bob 3 days after ordering shipping was free on this and I got it really quick they ship out of salt Lake city and I'm in the panhandle of Oklahoma. Love the knife its exactly what I ordered with all parts included and undamaged. Not much else to it I ordered anther knife from them this week, too with confidence. "

"There was an error on my part and Blade HQ helped me correct it quickly, great folks."

"Orde came as expected, overall a good experience, as have been all with Blate HQ"

"There was a mark on the backside of the knife where it looked like missing finish on the steel"

"I was very satisfied with the products and the speed of delivery."

"Fast shipping and an excellent price! Pen works great and I will definitely shop here again!"

"Items purchased from blade HQ were as described. Shipping was quick and I have been using my new field notes since I received them."

"Great products, quick shipment, definitely doing business with Blade HQ in the future."

"I returned my first order from Blade HQ and the process was very smooth and easy. The reason for my return was not the fault of Blade HQ. They promptly gave me store credit when they received my return and my next purchase was shipped immediately. Great customer service!"

"very quick shipping and great conditions. Thanks."

"As usual 5 star service and prices "

"As with all of my packages from Blade HQ, everything arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner. Definitely the best online knife retailer! I'll continue to go through them for the rest of my cutlery purchases."

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.