Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.69/10 2,456 reviews

Blade HQ is a merchant member
    Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Blade HQ contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

All 2,456 Customer Reviews

"Great shipping & very fast. "

"Blade HQ had the best price and delivered faster than they initially said."

"Very big knives collection. Very good prices and very fast shipping."

"Very fast shipping. Best prices I found."

Rating 8/104/5

"Bhq did a fine job, I was only disappointed with the quality of the item I purchased. "

"I have had nothing but good service. As a matter of fact I got a damaged knife on this shipment and customer service took care of it no questions asked. Keep It up!!!!"

"Would order from again..."

"Great service!!! My son wasn't happy with his knife, just a preference issue, and they were great about taking it back and giving us credit towards another one which he's very happy with. Quick turn around on the return, notified me of my credit and quickly shipped the new order. Just the service you expect but rarely receive. Excellent company!!!"

"Crooks Knife fell all apart in less than 30 days. Called customer service could care less after 20 days your on your own. Bought several knifes from them but never again

Not recommended

Never took it apart it fell apart I told you that. I bought 3 at the same time. When opening it and its an auto knife it fell apart now everyone can see what great customer service you have

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

BladeHQ, Blade HQ rep has responded

“"Sir,

As you did use and disassemble the knife we were unable to replace the knife as you wanted. Disassembling any knife will void the product's warranty. If there are any issues with a knife, do not disassembled it. The best course of action would be to contact us or the manufacturer first and we would be able to help you remedy the situation.

Regards"

We apologize for the misunderstanding of the situation. Our Customer Service Manager will be contacting you shortly to discuss what we can do for you.”

"very pleased with the order from Blade HQ, fast shipping and great [roducts.

"The best internet buying experience ever.

"Did everything as promised."

"I am quite satisfied with my buying experience with Blade HQ. They have a good and easy to use website, lots of choices of products, pretty good prices, the checkout and payment process was clear and straightforward and easy, and the shipping was quite rapid. The only thing I would suggest to them is that they offer, for a small price, the opportunity to engrave something on the knives. I would also suggest that they include the retail price of every knife along with the BHQ price, so that people who like to get bargains, know how much we're saving by buying from BHQ rather than buying at a retail outlet."

"I'm very pleased with blade HQ. You guys are awesome. You really take the time to show your product on how things work. I'm happy there are many variety and selection to choose from. The product can really benefit me and alot of people who are buying and looking at this product in the future. It really is a good store to visit and order online. There are a lot of great survival stuff and camping outdoors you can choose from. I want to say thanks to you guys for being Such helpful resource place. I will be buying a lot more stuff in the future."

"Nice knife. Exactly as described and shipped on time. Very happy."