• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Product and service are beyond perfection. Looking forward to my next purchase. "

"Good selection, fair prices, quick delivery. "

"Great quality product with fast shipping! "

"The knife isn't exactly what I wanted...the opening with the thumb stud is not as smooth as I'd like but it is smooth using the top action but then my hand is not where I want it to be for use of the knife. Just a little awkward but I will adapt. dr"

"I had a very good experience with blade hq. The ability to put an item on a "notify me" list and have the notification work is fantastic. I've already placed another on a list and will be ordering more (In stock) items. "

"Quality merchandise, great prices, and fast shipping. What's not to love?"

"Great service as always. They will always have my business "

"Website easy to use and understand. Really fast turnaround from order to shipment. Shipment arrived before promised date. Great service. Thanks"

"product was delivered very fast thank you, one of the knives is opening a little slow, the kershaw cryo 2. I have 6 other speedsafe kershaws and they all open with a satisfying snap. this one however was a little sluggish out of the box I oiled it and moved the blade around last night. I will check it when I get home tonight. If its as good as the other kershaws I am very satisfied. The lifter was a pleasure to handle by the way. Anyway like I said, if the cryo is up to par with the rest of my knives you won,t here from me again except to say thank you very much and I,ll be buying more knives from you in the future. If not I,ll contact you to see about a remedy for the situation regarding the cryo. But once again thank you rickdean"

"Shipped quickly, gave me a tracking number, and got here fast with all essential packaging."

"Great company to do business with. I've bought numerous knifes thru Blade HQ. I highly recommend buying from their sight. "

"Good, easy to maneuver website, great selection, great prices, easy checkout, quick shipping."

"Great assortment of quality knives! Super fast shipping!!"

"Extremely satisfied with the service and product delivered for me as a first time buyer. "

"the knife was shipped very soon after i placed the order"

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.