• Address: 1352 West 7800 South
    • Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"quick delivery, good value."

"Everything was just as described, the shipping was very fast."

"Item ordered was exactly as described and even with standard ground shipping it arrived ahead of schedule. Will happily do business with this company again."

"Service was very fast compared to other knife companies I have dealt with and when I received the merchandise, it was as advertised. I love this knife. I have hand disabilities and an automatic is so much easier to open than fumbling with a manual opener. I will definitely buy from Blade Ops again and again."

" Very nice online company! Awesome service, communication, and fast shipping!! Highly recommend!!"

"Shipping & delivery is quick , I'm a fan of checking every shipment (item) before delivery , customer service is 5 STAR , each and every person i've encounter'ed was very professional , BLADE OPS IS IN MY FUTURE.."

"The handle was scratched up when received and the knife was alot more loose than it should've been, for the style of knife that it was. The knife was definitely not worth the price I paid. I don't really think I'll be purchasing from this website again."

"My item was shipped and I received it very quickly, I purchased another item and asked if it could be shipped the same day and it was."

"There is really not much to say about the experience, it was simply an automated sales process completed online. The shipping was fair enough, although not extremely speedy. The site is well made and operated the way it should. Not much more to say."

"Love the knife, I have the full size one and thought I'd get the smaller one as well."

"Great service!!! Great prices!!! AND fast and secure shipping!!! What's NOT to love!!!
Not to mention the items I've purchased have always been as good or better quality than I had anticipated - mostly better.
Thanks so much for the great overall service.!!!

"easy to buy, good prices, and I received the knives pretty fast"

"Excellent service,my packages always arrive early and packed very nice.Quality merchandise with good pricing."

"Order arrived sooner than expected brand new and exactly what I ordered thanks for the wonderful service."

"The pricing was relatively equal to other sites that I researched. The free shipping made all the difference in my opinion. Also the selection was incredible."

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.