• BladeOps BladeOps Elite Status

• Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Blade ops met and exceeded all my expectations. It is very easy and quick to find what you are looking for. And I couldn't believe how fast I received my knife.
Great job
Brett

"Everything has been good and free shipping is a good extra."

"I like the knife,it came in on time,,I will do business with Bladeops again."

"Great service and great price on Benchmade Autos. I have two orders that have been mailed. I am so satisfied that I purchased four knives this month."

"Great prices and quick shipping, what's not to like?"

"Extremely fast shipping with great communications."

"very satisfied would recommend..."

"Not to happy. button sticks and blade hesitates. Had to use gun oil to loosen."

"This is my first time ordering from blade ops. It's also my first automatic OTF D/A knife. I I went with the single edge partially serrated Microtek Ultratech with black handle and bead blast finish blade. Having never actually held and felt the action of a high-quality OTF knife, I didn't know if my high expectations would be met. I am happy to say that I am extremely pleased with the quality of the knife. A small amount of blade play as expected but nothing serious. sharp as a razor right out-of-the-box. This thing is a work of art. Very well-made. Tight tolerances .Deploys and retracts powerfully. I love it. I was on the fence and almost ordered the H and K turmoil, Which I'm sure is nice but I'm happy with my decision. As far as my experience with the team at blade ops, when making my order I left a note for someone to call before they shipped my order to answer a couple questions. I received the call promptly and all my questions were answered and then some. After we got off the phone the man that helped me called me back and informed me that the particular blade finish I wanted was the last in stock and that the knife was not up to par .it had a defect - misfire/malfunction of some sort and he was able to catch it before it shipped(now that's personalized customer service!). I decided on a slightly different model and he hand-picked a really good knife for me. There wasn't an unlimited amount of options because I preferred the old style smooth handle over the tri grip . Basically ,I was ordering a hard to find discontinued model.blade ops was able to hook me up! After he tested it and made sure it was top-notch ,he upgraded my shipping and sent it right out. I could not be any happier with my experience with blade ops. I will definitely be a return customer. Thanks again, (MT Ultratech S/E Bead Blast Serrated .MT121-8)Shiv DOB 03/2015
S#. 53494
Burke Wills
Carthage,NC

"Great service love the knife was here in 4 days just a quick question when I deploy the blade is it suppose to rattle when I move the knife?"

"blade ops came fast and the only dealer with that knife and a good price"

"Bladeops selection is impressive. The low-cost (even free) shipping and frequent specials and discounts make Bladeops a good first stop when shopping for bladed products. I have made multiple purchases for different bladed products in different price-groups and have been satisfied every time. "

"Very fast delivery considering the projected time window"

"They had the tactical pen I was looking for in the color I was looking for (and no one else had) and at a great price!"

"Great company, purchasing is always easy. Pricing is great and shipping is free and faster than expected."

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.