BladeOps Reviews - bladeops.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 764 reviews

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"This is my first time but this won't be the last from BladeOps. I paid extra
for a 2 day shipping and....I got my blade the day that I needed it for my
hiking trip. There's some blades that I want to have from their catalog, but most were out of stock. I'll keep surfing till it's available.... anyway...
Thanks BladeOps for a timely delivery, and that Benchmade 53 Bali is an awesome utility knife for outdoors..

"This was my first experience with BladeOps and I was very satisfied with the ease of ordering and prompt shipping of my knife. I definitely plan on doing business with you guys again, thanks!! "

Rating 6/103/5

"I ordered a champagne/red knife combo. What I got was red/green knife combo, kinda ticked me off. After a week of them not replying to my complaint I opened the box and said f it. They can't even get an order right."

"No problems. Good price, relatively quick, free shipment. What's not to like?"

"Received in 2 days. Appreciate the fast delivery."

"you guys are the best fast shipping great prices could not ask for more thank you randy"

"Thank you very fast shipping and free ,good communication , good price and the knife is great too .

Will buy from you again

Thanks again

Damien WI

"The BladeOps website is well laid-out which makes it easy for me to 'get in quick', do my looking around and get out. I found what I was looking for and checked-out online. Their documentation and response was quick, accurate and the shipment was got out quickly. The merchandise was securely packaged and was "as advertised" - no disappointments. I run my own small knife business and I know/understand how important these business virtues are to the success of my business - BladeOps does too! "

"The order entry was straight forward. I upgraded to second day for $8 I thought was reasonable. It arrived on time which means they got it off the shipping dock. When received it had a major functionality defect. I contacted customer service at Benchmark and received an acknowledgment. Next we'll see how that goes and if they will have to be an advocate for my repair. "

Rating 8/104/5

"the store has a wide variety of knives that range on price and free shipping is a nice promotion. the ten day return policy is nice if your order gets damaged in transit."

"Very nice item for the price and fast shipping. Thank you"

"I had been burned by a different site that misrepresented their products. I called prior to placing my order to verify the product was what I wanted. The gentleman who answered was super friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Not only did he explain the products, but he even offered to repair my old broken automatic knife. I placed an order for some new knives. The shipment arrived earlier than expected, and was exactly what I was expecting. I highly recommend BladeOps. "

"Very satisfied they always do a good job w/ my orders"

"Thank you - I find your site to be very easy to navigate . Your customer service is great and very helpful. I find your prices are almost always lower then the other sites that I shop. I always tell my friends to check your prices first. The only thing I would change is to have a place on your site to leave feedback. Thank you for giving me a chance to commit on your site Joel Spector "

Rating 8/104/5

"Although it's advertised as free shipping I'm having to pay return shipping (4dls) for a defective sale item. Still waiting for the replacement and hopefully it's an acceptable product."