Stores > BladeOps

Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

2016-09-27

Will buy from again

"Bought a really cool knife and it was literally at my house a few days later, thrilled to do business with you and will buy from Blade Ops again..
ty

2016-09-26

Excellent Experience

"I am extremely pleased with my shopping experience with BladeOps. This is my 2nd order with them and actually needed/wanted an exchange for a different knife this time. Post-purchase service is the true test for a retailer and they were great. They were super helpful and did as much as I could ask for. Very quick, personal email responses. Even helped me choose the new knife. HK Patrol, excellent recommendation. Definitely will buy from in future."

2016-09-22

Nice@

"Easy to order and pay for quick delivery and no cost shipping. A good selection of products"

2016-09-20

Great knife!

"Fast delivery and a really cool knife. I never thought I'd pay 200.00 dollars for a knife but it's worth it. Very pleased!"

2016-09-20

I've Become A Repeat Customer

"I ordered a new knife recently from BladeOps. Free shipping is always a bonus. The delivery time is stated to be from 7 - 10 days but I received my order in 3! I know this may not be typical but I was impressed with the quick processing and delivery of my order. The blade I received was as described. Each blade is checked before shipping and my package was no exception. It was apparent that the package had been opened and checked. No problems with the mechanicals on the knife so far. I've already ordered another blade from BladeOps."

2016-09-18

Gerber Propel is great!!

"This is a great knife! Action is smooth and blade is very sharp. This feels like it will last a long time. I have other cheaper knifes that you just know only have a couple years in them. My knife arrived quickly."

2016-09-17

"Very satisfied with my order.fast delivery of my order.nice knifes

Great built

"Love the gerber knive . Thanks for the great service. "

2016-09-17

Slim and perfecg for carry

"Bothe Gerber knives were of usual Gerber quality, Obvious attention to detail and transit time was better than expected. I will tell my friends about BladeOps and use them again in the future."

2016-09-16

Easy transaction

"Transaction was very easy and pain free. Was very happy with the entire experience would recommend blade pos to any knife enthusiast.

2016-09-16

#Ipreferblades

"Product exactly as described and arrived faster than expected. Very impressed by my new knife. "

2016-09-13

Best out there!!!

"Great service, quick delivery, fanatastic products"

2016-09-11

love your products but

"I never received my order "

2016-09-07

Where is my order to rate???

"Since I have not received my order as of this time, I cannot rate one way or another at this time.."

2016-09-05

super seller

"I buy a lot of knives online. BladeOps is one of a very small number of sellers I regularly go to for knife purchases. I've never been disappointed by the folks at BladeOps."

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.