Stores > BladeOps

• Customer Support: 888 392 5233
    • Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

2016-12-05

Great price, fast service!

"I was very pleased with the price of my order. Shipping was fast and communication regarding my order was terrific!"

2016-12-05

GREAT EXPERIENCE

"HANDS DOWN A GREAT KNIFE! Phenomenal materials, a smooth action and fire.... like I said, a great knife. And lastly, my experience with bladeops was FLAWLESSLY executed! I honestly could not be more pleased!"

2016-12-04

Quick Ship Great price

"Super Black Friday Deal quick shipment.
Great vendor

2016-12-03

Sharp Service!

"I've ordered many times from BladeOps and the service is always on the spot. Items are delivered timely and always correct. I'd recommend them to anyone. The knives I've purchased have all been excellent as well. "

2016-12-03

Slice of life

"Great prices especially with the free shipping. Ordered a Bear & Son bowie on Tuesday 11/22. Didn't think I would get it for a couple weeks because of Thanksgiving holiday. Shocked when I got it on Saturday 11/26 !! Awesome service. "

2016-11-28

"the knife is good. The service was good and I was able to track it as it came"

2016-11-26

Gerber Covert Auto

"My experience with BladeOps was awesome. The price I paid was more than fair. The website was a ease to use. My knife got to me very soon, a lot quicker than I expected. The next knife I decided to purchase, I will definitely start at BladeOps first. Great company!"

2016-11-24

Such a nice conversion!

"I pirchased an auto open knife and it works so well and is so smooth in operation, I'm gonna purchase another one for my go bag. Thanks BladeOos for such quality products!"

2016-11-20

Kalashnikov automat going back

"Great deal as to price. Knife is clunky with very weak spring. I thought Boker was better than this. These knives are being returned. This is no reflection on BladeOps their selection and service has been 5 star in my experience. "

2016-11-19

"Fast delivery, very good product. Very happy with my purchase."

2016-11-14

"Blade ops makes buying on line very easy. Products were in route to my house not long after i ordered. You can be assured i will do business with them again.
S.McGee

2016-11-14

Customer for life

"I was so happy to find the knife I wanted for such a great price. Then I was thrilled when it arrived much faster than expected. What a tight ship you guys run! You have a customer for life."

2016-11-13

Christmas surprise

"Got the broker mini Kalashnikov for Christmas for my father in law. He's been looking for an auto knife for awhile but has not found what he wants. This will be perfect. I tried the knife very fast and solid feel. No wiggle in the blade."

This review was modified by donegar101 on November 13 2016 07:30:07 PM

2016-11-09

It's the little things that matter.

"Great small auto knife at a unbelievable small sale price for a Kershaw."

2016-11-02

I cant wait till my next order arrives

"You guys rock. I'm already looking for my next purchase!"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.