• BladeOps BladeOps Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Piranha Blue Predator Auto Knife, Tactical Plain Edge Blade. This is my second Piranha and these are very well made knives. This particular knife is about as classy looking as you can get. It is beautiful. The steel, CPM-S30V , for the blade, in my opionion, is perfect for the tactical application but the blue 6061-T6 Type 3 hard coat anodized aircraft aluminum handle is what makes this a real dresser! Blade Ops ships quick and free and I really like the website and selection they supply. I am a repeat customer."

"Good communication and a fast delivery ."

"I did not have any issues with my order. It was mailed the very next morning after it was ordered "

"It's an easy, simple process. Very professional."

"BladeOps is the Bomb their whole approach towards customer satisfaction is very apparent and I'm glad and now a very satisfied customer. My knife arrived on time with no hang ups and their 10 day return policy is fair to me to say the least. I've looked at other knife dealers on the Internet and BladeOps sells all the Cool stuff."

"IT'S ALWAYS A GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH BLADEOPS,I AM VERY SATISFIED ONCE AGAIN WITH MY LATEST ORDER! :) BEST REGARDS - JOHN CARLUCCI "

"Excellent price and service. I've already ordered another knife so I must be pretty satisfied. "

"Great service. Will use you again. "

"Fast shipping , good value, great special offers...."

"Very satisfied with the product, service and delivery! Thanks!"

"great company with great value and selection."

"I always have a good experience with Blade ops. "

"Great product discription and prompt shipping. Great knife. Thanks for making a easy to use website"

"The release was gritty. The blade wasn't sharp. It is a great value at this price though. I would recommend. "

"The website was easily read and well organized. The pay by credit card portion was very user-friendly. I was able to get my order done quickly and efficiently without a bunch of wasted time clicking buttons and going back-and-forth on the order form. "

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.