• Address: 1352 West 7800 South
    • Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"fast shipping, product just as described"

"GREAT PRODUCTS,GREAT PRICES,FAST SHIPPING !---I AM A (5) TIME REPEAT BUYER !--IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT KNIFE @ A GREAT PRICE THIS IS WHERE YOU SHOP !!"

"Their selections are great. The ease of working through the order process is wonderful. Have never had any problems with their service or products."

"Very reasonable prices and very quick shipping."

"Good product delivered quickly."

"Love the customer service it's great love the products and as always great prices and quick delivery"

"fast friendly experience / delivery. All knives arrived in good working order."

"Very very very very good!"

"This was the best online purchasing experience I have had. It took only 2 days to receive and when the operator called me to confirm I was able to easily add another knife to my order and they shipped together. You guys ROCK!!!!!! Thank you for making my Christmas and helping me to get the one thing my guy wanted. "

"The item was as described and arrived as scheduled. I like my OTF knife and will be using it for work. The competitive pricing and free shipping is always a plus for me. "

"The purchase was quick & straight forward, the delivery was super quick. I was a bit concerned due to the timing of my placement, but BladeOps delivered excellent customer service completely. I will be back again. Thank you!"

"The knife I purchased was shipped quickly, arrived packaged very well, and is extremely high quality and a great value. I will definitely be going back to BladeOPS for my future cutlery needs."

"Bought a Microtech Ultratech, and Bladeops shipped it the next day. Showed up on the predicted date, boxed well, absolutely no problems with the knife.
10/10 would buy more

"Great Product great delivery during Christmas Season-fast. I love that. Will do business with them again.
I got free shipping on my order at that time.

"Fast shipping. Item just as described. Very satisfied. "

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.