• BladeOps BladeOps Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"great product at great prices!"

"Bought more than a few knifes and I have nothing but good things to say about blade ops. Always do the 3-5 day shipping and receive it in 3 days. Excellent customer service , will defiantly do business with them again..."

"Super fast customer service! Quick shipping. Very helpful anytime when you need it. Great online store!! "

"Yes, I'm very pleased with my order/purchase. The service Blade ops provide is miles above the rest. I recomend it to all my friends and family. Nothing beats the secure shipping methods, and piece of mind. Knowing your purchase isn't just left on the stoop. Signature verification, and order tracking , are some of the reasons I keep coming back. Along with the flash sales, promo codes, and competitive pricing. Again, my experience as always was very satisfying. I look forward to my next transaction through Blade Ops. Thanks. "

"Signing in is kind of a pain, when they tell you to use another email address as this one is already in use. I lost out on a deal of the day because of this."

"Quick service and quality product"

"Fast easy and accurate. I'll do it again."

"It was simple, fast shipping and exactly what I purchased. They are great!!"

"Blade Ops always has great deals at great prices. Everything from multi hundred dollar collector pieces, to very affordable, very collectable pieces. They carry just about every knife manufacturer there is, & stock anything you could want. "

"everything was fine no problem ordering delivery was quick item was exactly as described.."

"Quick delivery and great produce"

"Very nice product. Will order again. Thank you"

"Arrived a whole day early. Even after I messed up the shipping information. They fixed the information and got my order to me early. I will be buying from bladeops soon and often"

"BladeOps performed in a timely and efficient manner. I can't ask for anything more. "

"Super fast delivery of a high quality knife. I appreciate the service!"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.