Stores > BladeOps

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-05-24

Cutting edge

"Great brands. Great prices. No hassle returns. What more do u need to know?"

2016-05-23

SHARP and dependable construction.

"I ordered a couple moderately priced knives strictly on reviews of customers and the occasional YouTube video and explanation. All of the knives came very sharp and excellent quality in their construction. I never leave home without one. With Blade Ops, if you do your homework, you will get a great deal. "

2016-05-21

None better, buy here!

" Why would you want The inconvenience of manuals and flippers when BladeOps has the biggest selection of Autos; enough of sore fingers from flippers and fumbling with liner locks to close your knife. Great prices and Great selections on OTF and side opening automatics. Don't worry, you don't have to be a cop to buy autos from Blade Ops as other sites require; excellent prices on Kershaw and Microtech automatic knives."

2016-05-19

Collector knives

"They carry the best knives you can buy anywhere at really good prices!I was very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy from them again!They also have super fast shipping and the packaging they use is top notch!"

2016-05-12

Bladeops

"Items arrived sooner than expected and were in great condition. Weren't as sharp as they should have been but that's a nitpick."

2016-05-11

Delivered as Promised

"I live on the east coast and received my package in 2 days. Everything arrived as expected. I had a couple of questions before and after I placed my order, and both sales and billing delivered outstanding customer service. I will be purchasing from Bladeops again."

2016-05-10

THE BEST FOR LESS!

"Blade Ops offers the best prices I have been able to find after "bargain" pricing comparisons. I am really satisfied with their super fast shipment and great customer service contacts after the sale. Keep up the great service, I am already checking out other great pieces!"

2016-05-08

they are sharp

"never a problem with them"

2016-05-07

Just Awesome!!!

"I purchased a hk knife from blade ops. it was exactly as described and delivery was much faster than expected. it was a fantastic deal on an awesome blade!! i will buy from them again!!!"

2016-05-06

Fast shipping, item as described! !!!

"Very nice item.....2nd time ordering, fast shipping, notification when shipping. I will be ordering more from you guys. Thanks."

2016-05-04

Faster than a Sidewinder about to strike!

"I got my blade in just a few days! This was even using the FREE SHIPPING! Once I got my blade... It was lightning fast, but for protection's sake I put a few drops of my lightweight gun oil on the pivot (for protection's sake Ha! no pun intended), then I opened it a few times, and I clipped it in my pocket. Oh yeah, I did shave some hair off my arm right out of the box first. This is not recommended but it's the first thing "I do" when I get a new knife. Never a problem, but as I said... don't do it because somebody else does. You might end up with a few stitches if you don't know what you're doing! These blades are razor sharp... right out of the box, every time!

Price? "forget a bout it". You just don't get this kind of quality at this kind of price, anywhere else on the web! Take the challenge! You can surf around, but the selection, and the price simply cannot be beat...anywhere, period. BladeOps is MY SUPPLIER for quality knives, at the best price, and FREE SHIPPING to boot! So there's my two cents worth of honest unsolicited opinion!

Wally M

2016-05-03

"very quick serviceand great prices"

2016-04-29

She's a real beauty.

"Knife got here quickly, in good condition and she's a real looker.
BladeOps made it easy for me to get my first auto knife. I will shop with them again.

2016-04-25

as advertised

"Delivery was prompt and knives were as advertised. You can't get better than that. "

2016-04-25

Cupid clone

"Tight knife. Highly recommend. Blade ops delivered on time and they are very professional "

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.