Stores > BladeOps

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-06-28

1st and Last order from Bladeops, Never again

"I thought this would make a nice addition to my auto collection but the first knife they sent wasn't converted into an auto yet so I had to send it back.( so much for quality checks before shipping) A couple weeks later I received my new knife and I wish I had just saved my money. With the slightest touch of the button the blade deploys part way. I found this out when it stuck me in my front hip area through the pocket in my pants. That was the 1st and last time I carried it. I have several Ganzo autos from China that have WAY better build quality than what I was sent from here and they all cost under $20"

2016-06-28

Very happy with item, but packaging not so good

"I ordered this for my husband for father's day. He is VERY happy and excited about his new knife. My only "complaint" would be that the package was open when I received it. The post office claimed that it was open when the also received it, so I had to check and re-check everything before I could be happy about giving it to my husband. "

2016-06-27

Perfect experience in every way!

"Easy to order, easy to do business with, and received soon than expected!"

2016-06-26

Good experience

"Good website , price was good , shipping fast. Will buy from site again "

2016-06-25

nice item

"very nice will buy a gain"

2016-06-22

Quick delivery; faster knife!

"BladeOps is a great way to buy quality knives. The delivery is quick and secure; the automatic knives (especially the Piranha) are unbelievably fast!"

2016-06-18

(Cut through the Bull) service !!

"I am very satisfied with the service I got ,quick delivery and got exactly what I wanted .

I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Thank k you David P Daniel.

2016-06-14

"Bladeops always gets the item shipped off quickly and without delays plus it's always free shipping"

2016-06-01

quick and sharp

"Just as the last couple times before,I have always receive my knives always ahead of when they were suppose to be here,and the tracking is a plus.I have only bought 3 knives from you so far,and I do plan to continue to buy from you.Thank you for good deals on good knives,na d thanks for the great service. "

2016-05-31

Auto button

"The release button to open blade seems to stick some. I really have to push hard on button yo release. I have tried 2 in 1 oil on the mechanism but has not worked well yet. If I can't get it to open quicker , is there any kind of exchange, swap out? Thanks, Bruce"

2016-05-30

delivered before promised

"bladeops said that the standard shipping would take 7-10 days and I had the product in 4. Outstanding."

2016-05-24

Cutting edge

"Great brands. Great prices. No hassle returns. What more do u need to know?"

2016-05-23

SHARP and dependable construction.

"I ordered a couple moderately priced knives strictly on reviews of customers and the occasional YouTube video and explanation. All of the knives came very sharp and excellent quality in their construction. I never leave home without one. With Blade Ops, if you do your homework, you will get a great deal. "

2016-05-21

None better, buy here!

" Why would you want The inconvenience of manuals and flippers when BladeOps has the biggest selection of Autos; enough of sore fingers from flippers and fumbling with liner locks to close your knife. Great prices and Great selections on OTF and side opening automatics. Don't worry, you don't have to be a cop to buy autos from Blade Ops as other sites require; excellent prices on Kershaw and Microtech automatic knives."

2016-05-19

Collector knives

"They carry the best knives you can buy anywhere at really good prices!I was very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy from them again!They also have super fast shipping and the packaging they use is top notch!"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.