"I've ordered a Buck Muskrat knife that said on there page that it was made in U.S.A and when i received the product, Clearly on the package said made in china. I contacted the customer service about the situation, There was no response back. Then when i looked back at the page, they changed the detail from U.S.A to China. I have proof cause i printed off the copy of the page before they changed it."

modified review This review was modified by csingle on April 03 2014 07:55:52 AM

"Great experience: Sent a question by email, received an answer within an hour (and it was accurate). Placed my order on a Friday, my purchase was shipped before the end of that business day (standard shipping, because that is least expensive), and I received it 3 days later. Item brand new and sealed in original packaging."

"Received the defective product, am axe with a crack in the handle. We have been trying to contact them for 2 weeks now, via email and phone, and have gotten no responses. They have made no attempt to address our issue or show any concern in exchanging or refunding us due to a defective product. What a terrible experience. We will not be ordering from this company again in the future."

modified review This review was modified by Bhw082808 on July 05 2013 11:38:35 AM

" I have ordered from Blade Matrix at least 5 times over the past 6 or 7 years. I have always been treated in the highest regard a customer could ask. There is always the posibility of problems from customs when ordering to Canada, but never from Blade Matrix. The prices are always the best or matched, the service is the best and unmatched. If quality products, fast service, honest upfront business practices and outstanding customer service are important to you, order from Blade Matrix. T.G...N.S. Can."

"I tend to go overboard in researching prices of items. My recent knife purchase was no exception. I found that several -- but not all -- of the knives I wanted were less expensive from BM. I decided to call, and when I pointed out that I had found three of my knives for less elsewhere...the VERY friendly gentleman (who subsequently turned out to be the owner) matched every price. I was so pleased that I added a sixth knife & a storage/carry bag to my order. As with the other customers, I received prompt e-mail follow-ups...and my parcel went out within 48 hours (accompanied by a notification e-mail) *Sterling* customer service. I'll soon return for more, and I'm already telling friends."

"I'm surprised how the same knife at one dealer can be much higher or lower at another. One knife I really wanted was the Cold Steel Trail Master in SK-5, now discontinued. I came across Bladematrix.tv, and immediately was wary of the .tv domain name, the website design, and later the 2005 copyright. But they had the trail master and only 7 left at the time. I wondered if the "7 remaining" was current or from 2005. With all my doubts I went looking for reviews and ran across some disappointing stories of shoddy business practices and bad customer support, circa early 2000s to 2004 or 05. Then I began reading newer reviews from 07-08 that told the complete opposite, along with a forum entry somewhere that stated they are now under new management. Well, that must be the case and bravo to Bladematrix. Now, I can't speak to the level of quality in their customer service department as I've never called them. I also must say that I am a first time buyer. I took the plunge and ordered 3 knives and a fire steel, online. I ordered them on a Monday at 8am, and I kid you not, the complete order was shipped UPS by 6pm the same day! Now to be honest, per their website, they say they don't have some of their inventory in stock but can get it from the manufacturer directly, but this wasn't the case with my particular order. I also curiously logged into the website Monday and Tuesday and noticed the "7 remaining" had dropped to 4. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and the order was at my door. Brown cardboard box, invoice slip, all items in original factory packaging and all perfectly new in a bed of earth-friendly styrofoam. The Cold Steel blades were each in their own factory packaging and each blade inserted in cardboard sleeves and rubberbanded to its sheath which was wrapped in plastic. They also sent out confirmation and UPS tracking info emails, once immediately after the initial order and again when the items were shipped, respectively. Shipping was 12 dollars. Based on my experience, this is one fine company and I will certainly do business with them again. Go and look at their prices, you will be amazed.

www.bladematrix.tv, 833 Monmouth St, Newport, KY, 41071

modified review This review was modified by cutslikeaknife on February 05 2009 12:15:29 PM

"Purchased a Dakota Watch from this site. Product is extremely functional. Like the look and design of the product. Great prices, low cost shipping options. Also have purchase other product and have not been disappointed. Looking forward to doing futher business with the site."

"I was a little nervous about ordering from this company after reading the reviews, but the latest reviews were very positive so I ordered. I e-mailed the company to insure my item was in stock and received an answer very promptly. I ordered on 4-25-08 and my item arrived 4-28-08. I was very satisfied with my purchase. It is obvious this company has stepped up their customer service. I will order from them again."

"I contacted the seller via email to see if the item was available, and placed the order on Monday. Today is Weds and the item arrived in great shape. The guy was courteous and has great prices.

Reading some of the other responses I'd like to point out that it would be good for everyone to remember that spam filters and the like can block your email as well so if someone doesn't respond to you, try using another email address(gmail instead of yahoo, or whatever) to send from.

"I ordered a wetterlings axe on friday and I got the axe the next tuesday! great price, great service, I called them first to make sure they had it in stock, they were courteous and helpful."

"I ordered $100 of knives and accessories in May 2006, and I'm quite pleased with both merchandise and price.

Everything was packed properly in a large box with plenty of packing peanuts.

Order processing seems a bit slow, probably because their orders are handled through a third-party web store processor. However, the time from order entry to arrival was only 8 days, which is, IMHO, quite acceptable considering the low prices.

modified review This review was modified by Klahn on June 16 2006 01:41:19 AM

BladeMatrix is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BladeMatrix is not a merchant member
BladeMatrix does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!