• Blackdiamondspo

• Phone: (650) 289-0900
    • Customer Support: (877) 237-7528
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday - 10:00am - 7:00pm

"excellent....great seller....thanks"

"I ordered a board that was not complete and expected to put it together on my own, I got it in the mail yesterday already put together, and it was perfect. The customer service was great when I called. Would recommend black diamond over any other shop! You guys are the best."

"Quick service and good price. I chatted with their staff and they are knowledgable of their products. "

"Staff was friendly and helpful. My package shipped quickly without any delay. "

"Great products, great customer service, fast shipping "

"Black Diamond has consistently been good to work with. I did have a couple of small issues this time with a back-ordered product. When it got back in inventory and was shipped I was not notified. I wish I had been. I ordered a 2nd product from them (pucks) that was in inventory so they shipped it out without waiting on the back ordered product. That part was great. What wasn't great was that they accidentally shorted it on postage which caused it to get held at the Post Office. Only $.98 cents but I felt like he should know because it caused me to have to go down to USPS. He was mortified when I told him and was going to credit my card. It wasn't about the money obviously, I wanted him to know for the next time he shipped to my area. All that said, I still like those guys a lot. Solid website with great products. They just happen to be 3hrs from me. Gotta love the Internet. "

"Very quick process,will made order again soon"

"Great customer service, would by another longboard from you guys."

"John helped me pick out rollerblades and knew a lot. I love the skates and like the features/benefits John recommended. "

"A representative called immediately after I placed the order just to make sure the size would be perfect for my son. He is ecstatic and so am I! Thank you for a great job!"

"Delivered quickly and everything was there and intact"

"best shop ever got in and out in under 25 min really would live there if they let me"

"Delivery came on time and product was packaged well. Great sweater!"

"Excellent customer service!!!!"

"They worked with me by putting aside some stock in the store. They also ironed out a problem with my order. Nice people, good service."

Share Blackdiamondsports.com's store rating

Blackdiamondsports.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blackdiamondsports.com is a merchant member
Blackdiamondsports.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.