• Address: 162 University Ave
    • Contact: info@blackdiamondsports.com
    • Phone: (650) 289-0900
    • Customer Support: (877) 237-7528
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday - 10:00am - 7:00pm

"Haven't gotten product yet, but have before. Solid online store"

"Great service!!!,very efficient, quick and trusty. Recommended for everyone, 5 points!!!"

"quick easy seemless exchange ever time. thank you."

"I ordered my board in the evening and by afternoon the next day it was built and ready to be picked up. These guys are fast! They have an amazing selection of products to choose from at unbeatable prices and offer many free options to customize your order (different trucks, wheels, etc.). I am very satisfied with my purchase and experience with BD Sports, will definitely do business with them again soon!"

"We love blackdiamondsport! This isnt the first time weve bought sunnies from them and it wont be the last! Free shipping is just AWESOME!"

"Very fast, well built and put together. My landyachtz board has already survived a fall that gave me six stitches!"

"Nice and fast shipping. I was searching for this sunglasses and finally got them from BDS. "

"Very fast FREE international shipping (ordered item arrived in a week). Could not be happier, absolutely recommend also for international purchases. "

"My board was put together perfectly and shipped to my door like it should be. I was worried this was some non legit sight that i couldnt trust thinking it would be to good to be true but it was awesome! Just rode my Arbiter by the way!"

"from what i read and see it a great site but yesterday i order a maxxum 90
and after i checkout i got this msg: PayPal gateway has rejected request. A successful transaction has already been completed for this token (#10415: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details). and i dont know what to do now on fedex.com it telling me the ship was cancel and on the site it telling i have no order
and on my paypal acount it tell me i payed for the item please help me?

"Best prices on longboards and gear on the net -- and super fast shipping too! Thank you BDS!"

"it was a great store, lots of options, easy to find things on the website. the only thing bad about it was that when i tried to checkout it said there was already someone with the account name or something like that. i checked the box to not make an account so i didn't know what to do. i asked a worker online there he had no idea what was going on so i went back to the beginning and filled my info in again and it worked that time. i was afraid i'd double order my stuff so i was just really nervous about it."

"Great selection of high quality, competitively priced equipment. Print service and exceptional customer support. "

"I was satisfied for the service because it is a fast transaction"

"Bien pero no sabes cuanto te llegará de aduanas."

Blackdiamondsports.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blackdiamondsports.com is a merchant member
Blackdiamondsports.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.