Stores > Black Bear Sporting Goods

813-333-6536
      813-925-1504
      customerservice@blackbearsportinggoods.com
      888-808-2327

Voice your opinion! Review Black Bear Sporting Goods by clicking a star below.
2017-08-04

Great shipper, great prices

"Just wanted to drop a good note on these guys. This review is only on shipping. 1st off, good luck beating their prices. I recently ordered a stator and all the wires for my boat and they were almost 50% cheaper than the cheapest store I could find before finding this store, the shipping was free and I received my package in 3 days via UPS. I see most people giving this company 1 star had to return items and did not like the return policy. Looking at the company, their prices and the location my package was shipped from, I'd have to say they are a drop shipper. My package came from the heart of SC and not FL like the shipping label said. Problem with drop shipping, there is a short turn around for returns being the company you ordered from has to process the return then ship back to the manufacturer. This takes time and money, so if you order something that don't work out for you, you'll eat a nice cost. Do your research and order the correct item, if it's wrong, Id resell it on Facebook or eBay, you can probably make a profit with these prices. Luckily for me the parts I ordered were an exact match and I didn't have to return at least so far, the one item is a stator so I won't know if it's defective until I get it installed, but the part is genuine CDI which is a reputable company. I have nothing but praise for their shipping. "

2017-07-12

Crooks! Don't do business with them.

"Tried to return an unopened product. They gave me the runaround and refused to accept the return. They lied and contradicted their own written return policy that is posted online and even said that I was outside of the 30-day return policy when I wasn't even close. I ordered it on 6/29/17 and it was shipped on 6/30/17. They told me on 7/12/17 that I was outside the 30-day return period!!!!!!! They told me that there were no managers available to talk to me."

2016-05-19

BEWARE! Liars and thieves! Completely deceitful!

"Purchased an expensive marine grill, it was too big for my spot. Called about exchanging for one exactly like it only 6 inches shorter. The grill was new and still in plastic without so much as a fingerprint. The said it had to be packed in an exterior box to cover the original box it came in. I asked about waving the restocking fee, under the circumstances, if I ordered the shorter grill that day. He said, no problem, just put the request on the return sheet. TOTALLY MISLEADING! I paid $78 to have it boxed and shipped. The also kept almost $50 of my money. When I called back to check about this, I was told they kept the restocking fee because they would have to ship it out to another customer. I paid for shipping both ways on this item! Why should I have to pay for someone elses shipping as well? SHAME ON BLACK BEAR SPORTING GOODS! DECEITFUL and CROOKED business dealing!"

2015-01-24

"Horrible. They have the wrong info on their products. And if you place an order based on their wrong info, they want you to ship back the product on your dime. Even when you paid expedited shipping to get it. Impolite customer service. You have to get credit card company involved to get anything done. Avoid this placevyoubwill receive thecwrong item!!!!"

2012-09-14

"Wow, best price I could find on some arrow shafts. Prompt and thorough email verifications at each stage, and fast delivery. What more could I want?"

2012-06-23

"Bought a promag HK Bipod for my 93. Searched all over the web and they were averaging $120 and up. Black Bear had the bipod I was looking for around half the price. I placed the order and it came extremely fast (within the week) without rush delivery. The bipod was very well made and sturdy. Great job, would highly recommend the product and the company"

2012-06-15

"Great place to do business. Fair prices and fast delivery. I am well pleased with my experience and would recommend them highly."

2012-06-08

"Over the last few years, I have ordered from Black Bear several times and have been completely satisfied with the service and shipping, and impressed with their low prices."

2012-06-01

"I needed a battery charger for my boat, and knew the one I wanted and did an internet search, the lowest price I found was at Black Bear Sporting Goods. I usually would go to Bass Pro for this product but Black Bear was more than $40 cheaper, communication was good and shipping was quick."

2012-05-24

"Great price on all products. I bought the protector 303 for my pickup and other vehicles. This stuff works better than Armour All. I am pleased to say the least."

2012-05-21

"The best price I could find on the Crimson Trace LG 407. Shipping was fast."

2012-05-21

"I ordered a Panther Kicker bracket for my boat....everything arrived on time and this was the best price anywhere. I will definately buy from Black Bear again!"

2012-05-11

"I'm very pleased with the item I ordered from Black Bear Sporting Goods.It was cheaper than other retailers and they shipped it quickly to me. I would buy from them in the future.A very satisfied customer."

2012-05-10

"Great Low Price on product. Fast and promt shipping. Product was exactly as described. Was in perfect brand new condition. I am very pleased with product and with Black Bear Sporting Goods."

2012-05-10

"Ordering was simple and the sales person had complete knowledge of the item I was buying. Shipment was complete and item was just as described."

Share Black Bear Sporting Goods's store rating

Black Bear Sporting Goods is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Black Bear Sporting Goods is not a merchant member
Black Bear Sporting Goods does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!