Black Bear Sporting Goods Reviews - blackbearsportinggoods.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 62 reviews

Black Bear Sporting Goods is not a merchant member
Black Bear Sporting Goods does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Wow, best price I could find on some arrow shafts. Prompt and thorough email verifications at each stage, and fast delivery. What more could I want?"

"Bought a promag HK Bipod for my 93. Searched all over the web and they were averaging $120 and up. Black Bear had the bipod I was looking for around half the price. I placed the order and it came extremely fast (within the week) without rush delivery. The bipod was very well made and sturdy. Great job, would highly recommend the product and the company"

"Great place to do business. Fair prices and fast delivery. I am well pleased with my experience and would recommend them highly."

"Over the last few years, I have ordered from Black Bear several times and have been completely satisfied with the service and shipping, and impressed with their low prices."

"I needed a battery charger for my boat, and knew the one I wanted and did an internet search, the lowest price I found was at Black Bear Sporting Goods. I usually would go to Bass Pro for this product but Black Bear was more than $40 cheaper, communication was good and shipping was quick."

"Great price on all products. I bought the protector 303 for my pickup and other vehicles. This stuff works better than Armour All. I am pleased to say the least."

"The best price I could find on the Crimson Trace LG 407. Shipping was fast."

"I ordered a Panther Kicker bracket for my boat....everything arrived on time and this was the best price anywhere. I will definately buy from Black Bear again!"

"I'm very pleased with the item I ordered from Black Bear Sporting Goods.It was cheaper than other retailers and they shipped it quickly to me. I would buy from them in the future.A very satisfied customer."

"Great Low Price on product. Fast and promt shipping. Product was exactly as described. Was in perfect brand new condition. I am very pleased with product and with Black Bear Sporting Goods."

"Ordering was simple and the sales person had complete knowledge of the item I was buying. Shipment was complete and item was just as described."

"I found a Walther Factory Laser for the PK380 here, way cheaper than anywhere else. I signed up and ordered it. It came quickly and I was very pleased with the entire transaction. I would definately purchase from Black Bear Sporting Goods Again."

"I found Black Bear sporting goods while shopping for a crossbow and i'm glad i did. Best price by far and very fast shipping."

"great service,very fast and the best price i found. product was just as stated and workd better then i had expected, i will always consider your company when shopping on-line, Thank you "

modified review This review was modified by tman1954 on April 23 2012 08:09:41 PM

"My first two orders were fine. Then I placed another order after verifying with the manufacturer that the vendor lead time was 7-10 days. After waiting 5 weeks and getting the run around from Black Bear I contacted the manufacturer and they stated there was no way my order was ever placed because they only had a 7 day turnaround time on orders and had no backlog! Black Bear told me that the manufacturer told them they didn't know when the order would be filled which turned out to be a lie. The customer service guy was rude and refused to let me talk to anyone else. He stated he was the only one that talked on the phone there. Said that I could email customer service. I stated that won't obviously get me anywhere, to which he rudely stated that we weren't getting anywhere either.

I tracked down the owner of the company and left a voicemail at his home to please call me regarding a 5-week back order. Guess what...... No return call from him either.

My guess is that they wait until they have a large amount of products on back order before they actually place the order. That's fine if they were upfront about it. But they are rude, uncaring and liars.

I canceled my order and the manufacturer shipped my boat seat to me the very same day!