• BjBead

"Veloce e straordinario spedizione 1 giorno e prodotti davvero fatti bene materiali di qualità, no soliti cinesi scadenti very good 5 star"

"BjBead is customer frently and has very nice things low priced.
They have a big nice collection in pearls and stones. Maybe some more jewellery with sterling silver elements in it, further i'm very satisfied!

This review was modified by Chanti on June 11 2014 02:32:20 PM

"I cant be more pleased with the jewelry I have ordered. The stretch bracelets come in great colors for the summer. Have had compliments on how expensive things look"

This review was modified by sacarr on June 04 2014 10:36:19 PM

"excelente servicio y productos , siempre atento a satisfacer el cliente,yo recomiendo."

This review was modified by josemi on February 16 2014 10:59:10 PM

"Excellent products !!! beautyfull necklaces receive My shippment was receive really fast and super well packed so everything was in good condition"

This review was modified by anaramirezdmd5573 on September 18 2013 09:15:58 AM

"What a great company with perfect service. The fastest delivery from China I have ever experienced.
I Will most defenitly order more often. They reply fast when asked questions! Overall great company.

This review was modified by Claudia18 on August 31 2013 01:07:50 AM

"BJBead is Fantastic. My order was processed and shipped very quickly and I received it in the United States within 5 business days from start to finish. Great Service, and customer service. I will do business with them again. Very Happy Customer."

This review was modified by VisionSourceMan on August 21 2013 01:41:03 PM

"Excellent service! Very happy! Many thanks!"

This review was modified by lucie_earrings on August 15 2013 01:09:57 PM

"Fantastic service, always up to date and keep you informed. Quality of stock also fantastic!! "

This review was modified by Lakae on July 30 2013 03:01:34 AM

"Excellent Service, Receieved my items within a week of ordering and was definitely satisfied! Loved all the jewlery!"

This review was modified by drecollet on July 29 2013 06:11:26 AM

"BJ Bead worked with me to customize my order and responded to all of my questions in a timely and professional manner. I received my order very quickly and am really happy with the quality. "

This review was modified by Niki2690 on May 09 2013 08:20:37 AM

"Order delivered very, very fast and customer service is FRIENDLY and HELPFUL. BJbead responded quickly to all questions emailed to them. (thank you Silina!) The necklace and earring sets were beautiful! I was very surprised athow high the quality was for the price I paid. I will be using them again."

This review was modified by doberdarlin on March 30 2013 02:59:50 PM

"I was very pleased with BJBead's service and quality of the jewellery items that I ordered. Fast delivery! I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future."

"Quick service, good follow up, nice quality of products."

"A pleasure working with Silina - Good and efficient service, good English."

This review was modified by JulietMediTag on January 29 2013 09:18:15 AM

Share BjBead's store rating

BjBead is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BjBead is not a merchant member
BjBead does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!