BjBead Reviews - bjbead.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 59 reviews

BjBead is not a merchant member
BjBead does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"It was by accident i found bjbead online and I absolutely love it. I got my package with the products I ordered and they were exactly as on their pictures posted online. I was very happy and of course I bragged about it to my husband. I will definitely order again. I already have few products on my wish list which are currently out of stock. Thank you for great service"

modified review This review was modified by sabcia on April 19 2014 02:34:56 PM

"Excellent products !!! beautyfull necklaces receive My shippment was receive really fast and super well packed so everything was in good condition"

modified review This review was modified by anaramirezdmd5573 on September 18 2013 09:15:58 AM

"BJBead is Fantastic. My order was processed and shipped very quickly and I received it in the United States within 5 business days from start to finish. Great Service, and customer service. I will do business with them again. Very Happy Customer."

modified review This review was modified by VisionSourceMan on August 21 2013 01:41:03 PM

"Excellent Service, Receieved my items within a week of ordering and was definitely satisfied! Loved all the jewlery!"

modified review This review was modified by drecollet on July 29 2013 06:11:26 AM

"A pleasure working with Silina - Good and efficient service, good English."

modified review This review was modified by JulietMediTag on January 29 2013 09:18:15 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"I bought some products from BjBead and the quality of some items is very high. Good quality materials, beautiful colors and affordable price.
Unfortunately just a few items arrived broken, probably during expedition.
I will repeat an order!

modified review This review was modified by Cammel75 on January 16 2013 02:57:01 AM

"Sono rimasto soddisfatto del primo ordine, ci saranno sicuramente altri ordini. Terre Lontane s.r.l. "

"Communication excellent, reliable transportation, goods intact (exchanging one product: ordered H12, H22 delivered). Satisfaction."

"I received my parcel in a good and fast condition. The quality of the jewelry was like I expected"

"The best ever, good quality, good prices, top service fast feednack and shipping i will sure be a regular custumer here."

"I had a wonderful experience with BjBead. My order came quickly and the customer service was excellent. They were very responsive and kept me informed throughout the entire process. The quality of jewelry was also good. It looked just like it did online. I was totally satisfied and cannot wait to give my jewelry away as gifts."

"THE JEWELLERY IS VERY ELEGANT, WILL DEFINITELY REPEAT AN ORDER.

MANY THANKS

Rating 4/102/5

"perfect invoice was good item good qualityand quick delivrely "

"My shipment arrived quickly and the items are great value and quality for the prices paid. I found BJ Bead to be professional and organised and would recommend them as wholesalers. I found BJ Bead to be professional and organised and would recommend them as wholesalers."

"I am very pleased with Bjbead. Their service was excellent and the shipping time was super fast. The items are of the highest quality and my clients and I are very satisfied. I only have 2 suggestions. 1)I would have purchased more items but many were out of stock although they say in stock. They need a better system that updates quickly when items are out and they need to carry more of the sold out items. 2)They also need to have a way to purchase the components for the Pandora Replicas separately (i.e., bracelets and charms sold separate from each other) so customers can make their own designs. A++++ Seller."