BikeTiresDirect Reviews - biketiresdirect.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 1,474 reviews

BikeTiresDirect is not a merchant member
BikeTiresDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,476)

"These guys are the real deal. When its in stock, its ready to shipped in the time specified. When its out of stock, the online specifies and when they anticipate re-stock; so you don't get caught in buying something that the vendor doesn't have like some of the other unscrupulous vendors out there. I love the customer loyalty point system and it keeps me coming back for more!"

"As always, fast and efficient!"

"always a pleasure to deal with.. great price and quality products"

"Easy to order and fast delivery made it a good experience."

"BiketiresDirect is easy to navigate, offers good deals, and has a very good selection. Service is quick."

"One of my tires needs to be sent back. It started to bulge after 50 miles.

"Exchange processed timely!"

"The Bike Tires Direct website is easy to use and, as a Gold Club member, the prices are also more reasonable. I'm also pleased with the service from Bike Tires Direct as they send out tracking information for orders, usually within 24 hours."

"Very easy, great selection and prices"

"Reliable delivery, as always"

"great service, great prices"

"Everything was what I needed, and I really liked the free shipping (orders over $100). In a previous order received a broken product (handle-bar inclinometer), return was smooth and painless. Thanks!"

"Excellent delivery yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"Great web site, good selection, quick delivery, excellent price"

"BikeTiresDirect carries a wide selection of products at great prices. It has a clear and simple ordering procedure, and orders are filled with speed and accuracy. I also love the points you earn toward future purchases. I've been a satisfied customer for many years!"