Stores > BikeBandit.com
  • BikeBandit.com

Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST
      619-623-3661
      service@bikebandit.com
      888-339-3888

Product & services pricing Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BikeBandit.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

easy

"very easy site and the shipping was fast fast fast ... and for us with stuff always apart fast is great..."

2017-04-21

horrible customer service

"I had ordered 4 items on a sat. and needed them for the following sat. figured 1 week would be enough time they claimed all 4 of my items would ship in 1 business day that's what each product said when o ordered them. a week goes by and I still don't have a shipping comfermation so I call them and they give me some run around about 1 of my items being on back order so they delayed the rest of the items bc they didn't want to pay separate shipping. they claim they sent me an email explaining this but I got no such thing. so now I'm waiting down my $800 and no parts until the item they claimed they had but don't comes in so they can ship the rest of my order. and to top it off they don't offer quicker shipping or 10% nothing just sorry we misled you and took your money without having the products we claimed we did. "

2017-04-13

Excellent service

"I have used Bikebandit many times and service always the best"

Do not shop bikebandit.com

"Horrible service. Sent me the wrong part and don't care that what they are advertising is not what they're selling. Do not shop here. They steal your money. "

Yes they are Bandits

"Don't believe the free shipping hype. These "bandits" tack on shipping fees all over the place. And they seem to like to send things in different boxes and you get hit with double the shipping charges which they claim are free. Some of these fees you find out about after your package arrives and you see the bill. Very underhanded. On the plus side they were fast at getting it shipped out. Doubt I will order from them again. Without the extra shipping charges I probably could have found it cheaper else where. "

Quick, and E-Z

"Ordered PS shocks. Received in couple of days. No problems. "

2017-04-06

Dissappointed with my experience

"I recently order some parts from bikebandit which to begin with took over 2 weeks to ship out and receive.I took the part out of the "manufacturers bag" which was just a bag with no parts number and realized it was not the one I needed so I tried to return it. And after paying to send it back to them they denied my refund because it was "appears to have been used and returned without the manufacturers packaging". WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE CONNECTOR FOR THE PART I ORDERED WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE CONNECTOR ON MY BIKE SO HOW COULD I POSSIBLY USE IT. So now I am out like 400 bucks for a part I didn't and cant even use. Im glad I wasted my time and money. Safe to say I will NEVER buy anything from bikebandit again."

2017-03-21

Speed

"Very easy to deal with, and super fast. I ordered a tire at approx 9am, and had the tire at my front door the very next day, at about 3:00 pm. And the prices are way below anywhere else I looked."

2017-03-16

Super Service

"Bike Bandit is AWESOME!! This is my second order and they are awesome. The customer service is 2nd to none. All the parts were of great quality and exactly what I ordered. The shipping was free and quicker then I expected. Bike Bandit gets an A+++ from me, and I will definitely be using them in the future!!"

2017-03-11

Fast and Reliable

"I ordered 2 new tires for my bike on March 8th, and was at my house on the 10th
great company, fast shipping, will buy again.

2017-03-11

Un packeged OEM Parts shipped and damaged

"I put in an order for OEM honda parts. Both front fork assemblies and triple trees. The parts were removed from the oem packaging and repackaged with inadequate packaging. The lower triple tree did not make it to me undamaged and BikeBandit did not take return or replace due to the issue. Any money saved by their pricing can potentially lost due to their poor practices unboxing and repackaging. If issues arise they are unperceptive and will leave you with the loss. "

2017-03-01

Super fast shipping!!! Freaky fast!

"Very happy with shipping time and quality of tires!"

2017-02-25

Very satisfied customer

"I ordered my tire on a Friday I ended up getting it on Saturday before to their service is great and I enjoy dealing with them I will be back for more stuff"

2017-02-19

needed rubbers

"I needed both tires & figured I would replace the brakes while I had it all apart.
received everything as promised and at a great price. I have already advised the guy's that
I ride with of your deals & speed of shipping....Very pleased with the whole thing.
Now ready to ride to Daytona in March, with a much safer ride...

2017-02-10

It's here already

" From the time I ordered my tire that's on my doorstep less than 36 hours later! I'm impressed great job Bike Bandit "

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.