Stores > BikeBandit.com

• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-03-11

I.M.H.O. Bike Bandit is the Best!

"Ok, this is not my first experience with online shopping but, I have never had such lighting fast service and shipping from anyone. Should I need any parts for my bike in the future Bike Bandit will be my first choice. Ordered tires for my Beemer Wed. night, got em in my hands Friday morn @ 10 am.
Very sane packaging appreciated, items were clean and unscuffed.
Just very refreshing to find a business that actually is trying to please us (the customers).
Thanks for a great transaction!
You are at the top of my favorites!
L.A.S.

2016-03-03

holly smokes

"Not only was was it the cheapest price on the internet but 1 day is the fastest dang shipping I have ever had considering free shipping also ! I am 1 very very happpy costumer I promise BikeBandit is my new go to company for bike parts "

2016-02-10

My worst online purchase experience in 20 years . . . .

"Wanted to buy front Rotor Disks for my BMW F800GS, searched, found the Galfer Wave kind with them at a good price, since they do not list a part number for the Rotors, and the photos didnt match what what I was expected I wrote in the QA if they were compatible, the answer YES, then I sent an email, asked again and told them about the photos that were mixed for a front and back rotor, they told me YES they are the right kind and we will fix the photos, then after ordering, I wrote them again to make sure they would be shipping the right ones, never got an answer. A couple of days later the first rotor shows up, (one came from CA the other from up north days later) it was a completely incompatlble rotor, wrong size, model, no center carrier, second rotor to arrive was also the same wrong rotor, I write them fully explaining the problem, and 3 days later they write me back with some instructions on how to install the INCORRECT rotors, as if they never read my email at all. Then I call, and I get runaround answers to finally tell me that they DO NOT STOCK any disks that fit my motorcycle, YET IF YOU GO ONLINE RIGHT NOW AND SEARCH FOR GALFER WAVER ROTORS FOR BMW F800GS FRONT, THEY ARE FOR SALE, IN STOCK READY TO ORDER, they will just charge your credit card, send you whatever they can find, they never even mentioned wanting to try to send the right rotors, they just beat around the bush and sent me a UPS label, the fact that I contacted them 3 times and they confirmed it was the right item, no reply to emails, or they even read my emails just shows they are willingly tricking people into buying and they just giving up with stuff they do not want on their hands . . . . I was dumb enough to read about the bad review and still ordered, JUST LEARN FROM OTHERS MISTAKES AND DO NOT DO THE SAME THING AS ME, YOUR ODDS ARE YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED. "

This review was modified by CarlosRuiz on February 10 2016 03:39:49 PM

2016-02-10

Beware of the schematics, told me the wrong part was right for my bike!

"Ordered 2 head gaskets for my '95 BMW R1100GS, based on the diagram/parts list for my specific bike. They turned out to be the wrong gaskets. I had to call a dealership to confirm which gaskets I needed. Had to wait another week to receive the correct ones. After returning the wrong sized parts, I was charged $8.95 for shipping. They claimed that they sent the parts that I had ordered and would not budge on the charge, even though their website claimed those were the parts I needed and caused me to order incorrectly in the first place. I have always trusted BikeBandit's parts list but now I will have to question everything and check outside sources to confirm correct part #s. Beware before ordering or you will find yourself with a shipping charge and more wait time on correct parts. "

This review was modified by 95R1100GS on February 10 2016 02:56:32 PM

2016-02-04

Dont waist your time

"Placed order on 2-1 notified 2-4 they can't sell me the part , I talked with Polaris dealer, bike bandit sold me the part 140 dollars below dealer cost and now they say they can't sell me the part or won't sell me the part. This place should close their doors when u get to good of deal they won't deliver what a way to run a business"

This review was modified by Davepahl on February 12 2016 09:12:47 AM

2016-01-29

BikeBandit Rides Again

"Ordered a set of tires and received them in an unexpected short period of time. They are in Ca. I am in Ga. I was surprised to receive the shipment so quickly. Order was pulled correctly and items were received in first class condition. The price was a "steal"."

2015-12-30

"what can i say, these guys ROCK ! ! !. i ordered a set of tires for my goldwing on Dec. 28th and they were delivered to my residence on Dec. 29th. talk about your fast shipping. you have my gratitude.

you guys are on my "recommend list" to anyone that needs bike parts at a reasonable price and fast shipping.

regards and HAPPY NEW YEAR,

stuart, a.k.a. roadwanderer2.

2015-12-29

"Battery arrived amazingly fast and fully charged. Great service, monster selection, good prices. These folks are doing it right."

2015-12-11

"Ordered a Michelin Commander II for my 15 RG and got it delivered for free in 2 days! I already know the Michelin Commander II is a great tire now I will be using Bike Bandit for my tires. Now tonight I do a really go burnout with the old one and then replace it with the new one. Not paying 350 bucks for a Dunlop from the stealership!!!

2015-12-09

"This shim kit saved me time and money. Bike Bandit had it in stock and it shipped promptly.
I try to order all my needed products from Bike Bandit. They offer an discount on most products using my AMA membership number.
They Rock.

2015-11-13

"I ordered new tires for my bike. I was extremely happy with the price. I ordered them on Monday. They were delivered Tuesday. Thank you bikebandit.com you guys rock."

This review was modified by pbambamt69 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-09

"I ordered parts for my motorcycle from Bike Bandit and I had a problem with the brake pads. The front brake pads were perfect but the rear ones squeal really bad every time I apply the brakes. I asked them if they could do something for me and a really nice lady called, her name was Maira, she said they do not warrant brake pads. They suggested that I sand the pad edges. I was a service manager for 30 years in the car business and I know that this will not correct the issue. The issue is that the material that they used in their construction is too hard. I actually expected them to give me a different set of pads from another manufacture (which is what I would have done) but that was not suggested. I was very disappointed. One day later Mike called and said he will send me a different set of brake pads next week but he has to order them and they should be much quieter. Thanks Mike and Bike Bandit!"

2015-10-08

"I have been ordering from BikeBandit.com for years. I've tried other sites, but they are definitely the best for price and delivery time. They are my go to place for motorcycle parts for my Honda and BMW."

2015-09-29

"I shop at many Powersports websites.
Never had an issue with Bikebandit and like that I can get someone on the phone who knows what they are talking about. Tires ship out very fast. Most of my oem parts (Honda) ship out in a day or two. I did have an issue one time and customer service was quick to figure out the problem and ship out the correct part for free! That meant a lot to me and has kept me as a customer.

2015-07-23

"I ordered and paid for tires with a BikeBandit.com Rep. on the phone...early, Monday, July 20th 2015....I was told the Tires were in-stock and would be able to be shipped immediately with an expected delivery period of 1-3 day's (which is also stated on the web-site)...I called Thursday July 23rd to verify delivery time and was told the Tires were never shipped due to "anti-fraud" requirements of the billing system.
I was never called, the order was just "held"...
I, unfortunately, had made an appointment with a bike shop to have the tire's mounted, but have now had to cancel. The Shop manager, (justifiably) is giving me a hard time for jerking them around "time-wise", and for purchasing my bike parts on-line just to save a few bucks.
I'm missing a group ride this weekend, which was why I was replacing the tire's in the first place.
I'm now going to have to burn another vacation day, (someday), when the tire's finally get here, to trailer the bike the forty miles to the shop. "If" I can get another appointment...and "if" the right tires get to me, (questionable at this point, according to some of the post's here).
Bikebandit.com has generously offered to give me some free discount points on my next purchase............next purchase?................lololololololololol..................................................

This review was modified by zrxowner on July 23 2015 05:54:47 PM

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.