• BikeBandit.com
    • Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"What a horrible company. Sent me wrong parts shipping time is awfull. Still waiting on my refund after two weeks . Shop at revzilla or denis kirk super fast shipping and awsome customer service."

"I placed an order off their website and the parts came in correct per the order however as it turns out they're website is wrong. I called and pointed out their error and they agreed. They said they would ship the replacement part out wright a way and send it priority 2 day. I would have this by the next weekend. Sounds good right? The first order took 10 days to get here. The replacement order that they told me would get shipped out right a way and shipped priority 2 day didn't even leave their facility for 4 days. I placed the original March 11th. It is now March 28th 2015 and I still don't have what I ordered. What I paid for. For me this is not the place to shop. I can't trust what I'm seeing as correct on their website and I can't trust them to do what they say."

This review was modified by msmitch459 on March 28 2015 01:08:10 PM

"The products you receive are good..I've ordered a couple things and do like their website set up. However, the LOW rating is because I've returned a bike jacket, provided the proof of receipt at THEIR end and did NOT receive the money back on my credit card. I've written twice and had ZERO response! BAD BAD BAD customer service. I've moved my purchasing power to REVZILLA (same products!) and had absolutely stellar customer service...they even called me on their own accord to question my order!!!!! AND, I got exactly what I wanted!!"

"Horrible customer service. Their shipping department is definitely asleep. If you look at the positive reviews on here you will see most of them have only done one review and it was for bike bandit. These are definitely generated by bike bandit. What a bunch of cowards. If your customer service sucks then at least own it. Maybe then you will have the ads to do something about it!

BTW--- Ordered my stuff 2/27/2015 and It still has not shipped. The items were in stock.

"0 stars should be there overall score.
I dont like that you have to give them a pitty star just because.
Ordered a simple o-ring and received no up dates on shipping of the product so I looked into it and after sending a fairly angry email to them I got a canned message back that said it was going to ship, well that was about a half month ago and last I saw it hadn't even left CA yet. I will Never order with them again. I paid more in shipping then the part was even worth.
I will Never ever recommend even to my worst enemy to do business with them.

"DO NOT ORDER FOR OVERSEAS SHIPPING!!

Copy of online chat:
Please wait for a BikeBandit.com Live Help operator to respond.
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Rob- Sales Rep'
Rob- Sales Rep: Welcome to BikeBandit.com's Sales Department. If your question is concerning a part, please include the YEAR / MAKE / MODEL of the machine it is for.
Rob- Sales Rep: How may I assist you today?
shane.com: Yes - I have a few items in my cart and had a question.
shane.com: My subtotal is $337.38
shane.com: Sales Tax is $134.95
shane..com: Shipping is $89.13
shane..com: Shipping to the United Arab Emirates
shane..com: Why is my sales tax so high?
Rob- Sales Rep: Hello !
Rob- Sales Rep: That is correct.
shane..com: That's almost 50%
shane.com: Customs/Import duties are 5 - 6%
Rob- Sales Rep: It is tax plus duties.
Rob- Sales Rep: So you have no fees upon arrival
shane..com: You're dealing with an American who orders parts and has them shipped in continuously. Save the BS for your ignorant shoppers.
shane..com: At most - tax shouldn't be above 14%
Rob- Sales Rep: i am sorry sir. i am only trying to help you and answer your question.
Chat InformationChat session has ended. This could be due to technical difficulty. If you need further assistance please click the "Live Help" button.

Rob the sales rep promply ended the conversation at this point.
Total Rip off! I order from motosport and motovationusa all the time and my tax with prepaid duites has never even been close to 40%!

This review was modified by needspeed1 on February 10 2015 03:22:58 PM

"Ordered 2 tires and am very pleased,they had the lowest price and shipped them fast,i was worried about the date code on them and it turns out i worried about nothing they were almost new. Thanks Bike Bandit"

"Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering. If you need OEM parts look elsewhere. The parts fiches list the estimated ship times, but what they don't tell you is that the they don't stock any of them. All the parts are cross shipped from the manufacturer so if it says "ships in 1-2 business days" that means AFTER they get it from shipped to their facility from Suzuki or whoever. These guys ruined a weekend ride I planned because I trusted them on an order placed on a Monday morning for delivery by Friday AND I paid for the express shipping. Gal on the phone I spoke to was unapologetic and mildly argumentative. Rocky Mountain ATV stocks a TON of OEM parts."

This review was modified by bmwr1200gs_rider on December 01 2014 03:52:20 PM

"Received a defective product from Bike Bandit and they will not refund the purchase. Never again! They're not kidding about the "Bandit" thing. Sticking to Cycle Gear and Motorcycle Superstore from now on!"

"Bought stuff from these guys a couple times... no issues with them. Good prices fast shipping. Website does not specify mfg part numbers like most so it could be easy to get the wrong part if you're not careful. FWIW - Bike Bandit has a good rating among the motorcycle parts retailers on Amazon. But clearly whether or not something is in stock and will ship quickly is an issue with this company reading all the neg reviews. I don't work for BikeBandit but I'll agree that some of the 5 star reviews on here appear to be non-genuine customers."

This review was modified by joelm on October 28 2014 12:15:22 PM

"Appalling business. Their web page is confusing and their ordering confirmation system offers no clues if wrong parts are ordered. Customer service is non existent as days went by before anyone contacted me back. And even then that only happened because of a complaint lodged to my financial institution about them. Parts are also very expensive when they add on all their charges. There are far better businesses out there so give these jerks a miss."

BikeBandit.com User

"Three weeks item was on backorder, no help from customer service representatives to find an alternative method. Will NEVER use them again."

"Very slow to ship orders - average 3-4 days to process simple parts orders. The only reason I would order from these folks again is if no one else has the item I need.
Think they should change their name to dissapointmentmotorsports......

This review was modified by Magnum520 on August 27 2014 07:35:55 AM

"Contrary to reviews i'm reading, my order went extremely smooth. I put my order in late last Thursday night with an expected delivery day of Tuesday the 19th.. Today Monday afternoon I received my Kuryakuyn off set highway pegs and am so glad I purchased them instead of the cheaper brands . They are quality all the way..with a weekend in there and shipped to northeast Oregon i am very pleased with service and shipping . 3 1/2 days i'm very pleased. thank you Bike Bandit - Great job!"

This review was modified by gregmaddox on August 21 2014 09:19:20 PM

"Will never use this company again. Poor customer service and shipping service is terrible. They cannot even get an address right after you give it to them 3 times..... My order came to my street 3 times and returned to their store 3 times. No phone call, no email, just returned it! I asked for help and all they say is there is nothing they can do about it. They had to wait until packaged returned before they could do anything. I had to sit on $300 for a month and a half with no product, no discount not even expedited shipping. Will not recommend to this place to anybody!"

This review was modified by BB7777 on July 16 2014 12:37:53 PM

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BikeBandit.com is not a merchant member
BikeBandit.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!