• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10

"Received a defective product from Bike Bandit and they will not refund the purchase. Never again! They're not kidding about the "Bandit" thing. Sticking to Cycle Gear and Motorcycle Superstore from now on!"

"Bought stuff from these guys a couple times... no issues with them. Good prices fast shipping. Website does not specify mfg part numbers like most so it could be easy to get the wrong part if you're not careful. FWIW - Bike Bandit has a good rating among the motorcycle parts retailers on Amazon. But clearly whether or not something is in stock and will ship quickly is an issue with this company reading all the neg reviews. I don't work for BikeBandit but I'll agree that some of the 5 star reviews on here appear to be non-genuine customers."

modified review This review was modified by joelm on October 28 2014 12:15:22 PM

"Appalling business. Their web page is confusing and their ordering confirmation system offers no clues if wrong parts are ordered. Customer service is non existent as days went by before anyone contacted me back. And even then that only happened because of a complaint lodged to my financial institution about them. Parts are also very expensive when they add on all their charges. There are far better businesses out there so give these jerks a miss."

BikeBandit.com User

"Three weeks item was on backorder, no help from customer service representatives to find an alternative method. Will NEVER use them again."

"Very slow to ship orders - average 3-4 days to process simple parts orders. The only reason I would order from these folks again is if no one else has the item I need.
Think they should change their name to dissapointmentmotorsports......

modified review This review was modified by Magnum520 on August 27 2014 07:35:55 AM

"Contrary to reviews i'm reading, my order went extremely smooth. I put my order in late last Thursday night with an expected delivery day of Tuesday the 19th.. Today Monday afternoon I received my Kuryakuyn off set highway pegs and am so glad I purchased them instead of the cheaper brands . They are quality all the way..with a weekend in there and shipped to northeast Oregon i am very pleased with service and shipping . 3 1/2 days i'm very pleased. thank you Bike Bandit - Great job!"

modified review This review was modified by gregmaddox on August 21 2014 09:19:20 PM

"Will never use this company again. Poor customer service and shipping service is terrible. They cannot even get an address right after you give it to them 3 times..... My order came to my street 3 times and returned to their store 3 times. No phone call, no email, just returned it! I asked for help and all they say is there is nothing they can do about it. They had to wait until packaged returned before they could do anything. I had to sit on $300 for a month and a half with no product, no discount not even expedited shipping. Will not recommend to this place to anybody!"

modified review This review was modified by BB7777 on July 16 2014 12:37:53 PM

"The tires I ordered saturday showed up tuesday and were the right ones. This being said, I never got any confirmation or tracking info and the live chat said they hadn't shipped yet as of Monday afternoon. Good price, fast delivery, poor communication, overall not the horrible service I have been reading about on here. "

modified review This review was modified by Bkoops on July 16 2014 09:48:47 AM

"The website says the part fit my bike so I spent 200 bucks on it, was expecting it in a week give or take a few days.. took a month.., I get the part and it doesn't even fit my bike because they are too stupid to know the difference between a KL250 and a KLR250... So i message them to ask whats up and they act like a buncha idiots and don't answer me back................................................................."

modified review This review was modified by Psychedoomelic on June 19 2014 05:08:13 PM

"Horrible experience. I ordered 2 tires and tubes for y 1976 BMW R90S in anticipation of a road trip. I ordered on 6/10 and was assured by them that I would receive everything "well before" 6/18, which was my last possible date for mounting the tires since I wanted to leave on 6/19. One tire and one tube arrived on 6/13. There was only one tire because the packaging was so flimsy that it ripped open and one tire got lost by UPS. I called BikeBandit but they told me there was nothing they could do until they got the results of the UPS investigation into the matter. To make matters worse, the tire I received was the rear tire but the tube was for the front tire so I couldn't get anything done. The tube for the rear tire showed up on 6/18 at 7PM and I hurried to get the tire mounted but came to the realization that the tube was defective and leaked at the valve. So now, instead of getting on my way for my trip, I have to wait for the local motorcycle shop to open and hope they will have a tube to replace the defective one I received from BikeBandit. Needless to say, I'm done with them and I'll make sure everybody I know is aware of how poorly this company treats customers."

"Very, very slow shipping times. Ordered early Saturday morning. I expected it to ship that day. Apparently they don't operate on weekends. Monday was a holiday. So Tuesday at the latest right? Nope. Late Wednesday afternoon. Most of a week after I placed the order. Completely needless. Customer service did not see it fit to address this issue in any way other than explaining their policy. This is my first and last order with them."

"Horrible! Ok, let me start off by saying that the 5 star ratings sprinkled throughout these reviews seem to me to have been posted by Bikebandit.com and/or its associates. It defies logic that so many people (myself included) can have outright terrible service, while others claim to have had the best online retail experiences in their lives.

The website is harder to navigate than it should be, but that's just the beginning of the problems. After not receiving any kind of confirmation or update regarding my order for days, I took to the internet to research the company. Upon reading a handful of reviews, I realized I had likely ordered from a bad company. This fear was realized when I attempted to cancel my order (before it had shipped or been processed) and was told I could not, as it was 'being prepared to ship.' The suggested action was to refuse the order upon delivery.

I was then told I would receive an email with a tracking number, as this item was being 'drop shipped' from the manufacturer that day. I didn't. After waiting an entire business day with no reply, I tried the Live Chat function on the website. My session with a customer service rep was terminated for some reason without my question being answered. It should be noted that, during the occasions I was able to speak to a human in customer service, I was forced to hold for several minutes due to 'unusually high call volumes' before a seemingly disinterested monotone voice answered to lie about the status of my order.

Overall, there are much better retailers, most of whom will match any other retailer's advertised price. Save yourself the hassle and do business with them from the beginning.

modified review This review was modified by Mavrick161 on April 28 2014 08:48:59 PM

"I am extremely disappointed with Bikebandit.com. I have ordered from them several times, and usually they have not given me anything to rave or complain about. However, this last order has shaken my perspective of the company as a whole. I ordered a set of petcock rebuild kits for my Yamaha. I received the wrong parts, and submitted a request to return the parts for a refund within their return period. That was in June, and it is now December. They still have not contacted me or allowed me to send the parts back for a refund. I do not often have time to contact them during their business hours, so their contacting me via their inconvenient means of item return is really my only option. BikeBandit is exploiting this inconvenience by not contacting me as they are supposed to do, and I am stuck with over $70 of parts that are useless to me. They have quite frankly ripped me off by ignoring my request to return the items. I will not be doing any more business with BikeBandit unless they fully ratify this error on their part. I will also take every opportunity to dissuade others from buying from BikeBandit, as they clearly do not care about their customers."

"Ordered a tire for my brother's bike since I used his bike for a while as he was overseas on a work detail. Since he was coming back in Thanksgiving I decided to surprise him and order a tire on the 15th thinking that it will be here the following week and then I could get it mounted over the weekend. I order the tire over the phone and made sure the item was in stock. I then called 4 days later as I had yet to receive a notification that it shipped. 11 days later it finally shipped and it took 3 days to arrive (the day after Thanksgiving) so I can tell my brother that he could not ride because BB took their sweet time to ship. I was more than embarrassed, I was and still am pretty mad. Will never purchase from them again. Not worth it."

modified review This review was modified by TwoCrumbs on December 04 2013 03:51:32 PM

"Horrible Web site that does not clearly state what they will and will not ship to an FPO address. I am currently stationed in Okinawa Japan and my only source for Parts is the web. I have conducted business with many other companies and they always tell me up front what they will and will not ship. From bike bandit I may get my order through or I may end up waiting for 2 or 3 days to get told that they wont ship me parts. With your bike sitting broken and long shipping times already this is infuriating. Customer service politely ignores your complaints. Will not due business with ever again as they has happened multiple times. I feel like they are anti Military. "

modified review This review was modified by verydisapointed on October 25 2013 07:27:15 PM

BikeBandit.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BikeBandit.com is not a merchant member
BikeBandit.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!