Stores > BikeBandit.com

• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BikeBandit.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

Speed

"Very easy to deal with, and super fast. I ordered a tire at approx 9am, and had the tire at my front door the very next day, at about 3:00 pm. And the prices are way below anywhere else I looked."

This review was modified by MikadoYellowImpala on March 23 2017 03:00:07 PM

2017-03-16

Super Service

"Bike Bandit is AWESOME!! This is my second order and they are awesome. The customer service is 2nd to none. All the parts were of great quality and exactly what I ordered. The shipping was free and quicker then I expected. Bike Bandit gets an A+++ from me, and I will definitely be using them in the future!!"

This review was modified by jjathey2000 on March 21 2017 12:00:08 AM

2017-03-11

Fast and Reliable

"I ordered 2 new tires for my bike on March 8th, and was at my house on the 10th
great company, fast shipping, will buy again.

This review was modified by nutty396 on March 14 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-03-11

Un packeged OEM Parts shipped and damaged

"I put in an order for OEM honda parts. Both front fork assemblies and triple trees. The parts were removed from the oem packaging and repackaged with inadequate packaging. The lower triple tree did not make it to me undamaged and BikeBandit did not take return or replace due to the issue. Any money saved by their pricing can potentially lost due to their poor practices unboxing and repackaging. If issues arise they are unperceptive and will leave you with the loss. "

This review was modified by nikoff90-37331 on March 14 2017 12:15:25 AM

2017-03-01

Super fast shipping!!! Freaky fast!

"Very happy with shipping time and quality of tires!"

This review was modified by Loudfastandkickinass on March 03 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-02-25

Very satisfied customer

"I ordered my tire on a Friday I ended up getting it on Saturday before to their service is great and I enjoy dealing with them I will be back for more stuff"

This review was modified by chuckmckenzie2 on February 28 2017 12:30:15 AM

2017-02-19

needed rubbers

"I needed both tires & figured I would replace the brakes while I had it all apart.
received everything as promised and at a great price. I have already advised the guy's that
I ride with of your deals & speed of shipping....Very pleased with the whole thing.
Now ready to ride to Daytona in March, with a much safer ride...

This review was modified by jimspohn46 on February 21 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-10

It's here already

" From the time I ordered my tire that's on my doorstep less than 36 hours later! I'm impressed great job Bike Bandit "

This review was modified by katana90 on February 14 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-01-18

"Weeee" that was fast

"Extremely fast delivery, we are very pleased with the service and product (ordered Monday night received Wednesday afternoon)"

This review was modified by walter_crapiz on January 20 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-01-15

Free shipping?

"$10.00 bulky item charge is not free shipping. This fee was added to my order at checkout. Beware!"

This review was modified by bill30ciking on January 17 2017 01:15:02 PM

2016-12-22

Super fast shipping. Very happy.

"First, Bike bandit was cheaper than any other place I looked for the tires I bought.

But what I was most impressed with was how fast I got them. I ordered the tires at 10 am on Tuesday and they were waiting for me when I got home from work the very next day. For free. And this is the busiest time of year and they STILL got them to me quickly.

Before I ever by motorcycle gear from anyone else again, I'm going to check with Bike Bandit first. I couldn't be more pleased.

2016-12-19

My lack of computer skills were easily resolved with a phone call to these guys

"I needed two tires for my vintage Harley, by the time I got done fumbling around on the computer I had ordered 10 tires. Luckily the staff saw my mistake and with one phone call I had my 2 tires ordered and shipped the same day. Best tire prices I have found and free shipping too."

2016-11-11

Great

"This is the second time i have ordered tires from Bike Bandit the price was better than anybody around town, the delivery fast the tires look ( GREAT) good job guys this is why i keeping back for more thanks. "

2016-09-10

Good service, on time, every time.

"Got my new tire before I got a letter from my dad and they were sent on the same day. Thanks Bike Bandits"

2016-09-10

The best way to buy!!!

"Easy,fast,reliable and Exelent service."

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.