BikeBandit.com Reviews - bikebandit.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.33/10 1,180 reviews

BikeBandit.com is not a merchant member
BikeBandit.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,182)

"I am extremely disappointed with Bikebandit.com. I have ordered from them several times, and usually they have not given me anything to rave or complain about. However, this last order has shaken my perspective of the company as a whole. I ordered a set of petcock rebuild kits for my Yamaha. I received the wrong parts, and submitted a request to return the parts for a refund within their return period. That was in June, and it is now December. They still have not contacted me or allowed me to send the parts back for a refund. I do not often have time to contact them during their business hours, so their contacting me via their inconvenient means of item return is really my only option. BikeBandit is exploiting this inconvenience by not contacting me as they are supposed to do, and I am stuck with over $70 of parts that are useless to me. They have quite frankly ripped me off by ignoring my request to return the items. I will not be doing any more business with BikeBandit unless they fully ratify this error on their part. I will also take every opportunity to dissuade others from buying from BikeBandit, as they clearly do not care about their customers."

"Ordered a tire for my brother's bike since I used his bike for a while as he was overseas on a work detail. Since he was coming back in Thanksgiving I decided to surprise him and order a tire on the 15th thinking that it will be here the following week and then I could get it mounted over the weekend. I order the tire over the phone and made sure the item was in stock. I then called 4 days later as I had yet to receive a notification that it shipped. 11 days later it finally shipped and it took 3 days to arrive (the day after Thanksgiving) so I can tell my brother that he could not ride because BB took their sweet time to ship. I was more than embarrassed, I was and still am pretty mad. Will never purchase from them again. Not worth it."

modified review This review was modified by TwoCrumbs on December 04 2013 03:51:32 PM

"Horrible Web site that does not clearly state what they will and will not ship to an FPO address. I am currently stationed in Okinawa Japan and my only source for Parts is the web. I have conducted business with many other companies and they always tell me up front what they will and will not ship. From bike bandit I may get my order through or I may end up waiting for 2 or 3 days to get told that they wont ship me parts. With your bike sitting broken and long shipping times already this is infuriating. Customer service politely ignores your complaints. Will not due business with ever again as they has happened multiple times. I feel like they are anti Military. "

modified review This review was modified by verydisapointed on October 25 2013 07:27:15 PM

"I had problem with another dealer trying to get my parts BikeBandit.com Went the extra mile and found hard to find parts!!!! Thanks so much!!! They even gave me free shipping after I had payed for expiated shipping!! great job"

"I ordered a helmet amongst other items, and when i received the helmet i tried it on and realized it was too large (obviously my fault for getting the wrong size). That day I packed the helmet back in its bag and right back in its manufacturers box without even handling the helmet (unpack, on my head, off my head, back in the box). Return the helmet and request a refund with me eating the shipping (cost of doing business online). I then don't hear anything back for quite some time so I inquire via live chat. Speak with someone there and they inform me they never got the helmet. I'm thinking, of course you did, I have a tracking number and signature to prove it. They then put me on hold to look for it, and then tell me they have the helmet and they will now process my refund. I am a slightly upset customer that the process (and their slow shipping) took quite a while. After about a week and I still have had no notification or money back in my account I inquire again. This time they tell me that my order was marked as refused because there are scratches on the helmet. I am very upset at this point because I KNOW that I didn't scratch the helmet. I figured maybe it was my fault that i packed it wrong and a buckle wedged itself between the box and the helmet. FML. So they send me the helmet back because they won't help me in any other way. I get the helmet back and inspect it and find the scratch, with no way it being from the buckle getting wedge against it. So Long Story Long I am stuck with a scratched helmet that I can't wear, and had to pay extra money for the failed return and plenty of aggravation because of their TERRIBLE communication system (I had to inquire about every part of the order!). Hopefully I meet a guy with an Extra Large Head who needs a helmet. Worst part is that I Really like the retro look of the helmet and it perfectly matched my old bike. Too bad."

"I was very unhappy with my service. I ordered a chain after specificity entering my Bike in their part calculator and had it overnighted (20$ extra) for it to be too short and not what I wanted.. I'm hoping they will reimburse my full payment considering I also Had to pay to ship it back to them as well through priority mail... Unless I am fully refunded I absolutely will not use this site again I really needed that part in a timely fashion and got screwed because of this.. VERY UNHAPPY... Still waiting on return that takes 5-7 business days because I should have to wait even longer than it took to ship to receive my payment.. "

"As my bike (which is unrideable at the moment due to prolonged use of my back tire) is my sole mode of transportation to and from work, I specifically asked the bike "BANDIT" representative if the metzeler tire I intended on ordering was in stock. After being assured it was, bike "BANDIT" promptly took my money. After a week of missed work waiting, without even receiving shipping Information, I called bike "BANDIT" only to find out it was indeed on back order. I respectfully demanded that my money be posted back to my account. I'm crossing my fingers as I type. It's my own fault really, why I ever expected a company with the name Bandit in their name would be honest is beyond me."

"Great experience. The highway peg and new chain was ordered correctly and arrived at the shippers location within 4-5 days. Shipping was very fast. Items arrived as the same ordered. However, the highway peg was ordered correctly, but was later deemed too big for the bar. Contact was made with Bikebandit for a return, at the same time a new highway peg fitting the correct bar was ordered, which also arrived very fast and was installed the same day.

The unused item was accepted for return and mail back to Bikebandit. Credit was issued soon there after the item was accepted. I am very pleased with the quality, savings, support and speed of the shipping of Bikebandit.

"Great pricing and awesome customer support. You also can't beat the shipping, it was very fast and free."

"I ordered Brake pads foe my bike. I even paid the extra $27.00 extra shipping for second day air delivery. Outrageous right? Then the front pads came wrong. They had two different part numbers on them and one was wrong. They paid for the shipping back but it has been two weeks now and I still haven't received my brake pads. I will never order from here again."

"I ordered some ignition fuses. They were at a good price and arrived promptly. On one other occasion I ordered some brake pads they also were at a good price and showed up on time when they said they would. I will continue to use them for my motorcycle needs. L.K. Minneapolis"

Rating 6/103/5

"Placed order for a helmet and 'Cobra Freeway Bars' for my Honda "Shadow Areo " 750C VT; Both arrived on time : Helmet is great: The boxed Cobra Freeway Bars had been opened and resealed; The box contained a "Cobra Free Way Bars "for a 750 'PHANTOM; the bar was scratched. used and parts where missing ; clap; bolts, washer; instruction manual: The copy of the Chat notes in the box ; suggested that this was a return to BikeBandit. Stephanie in service was helpful & professional; sent me UPS shipping at no cost to me. Guys in shipping & receiving are asleep; "

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a Saddlemen Cruis'n Windshield bag. It was delivered in a timely fashion. Just completed a 4800 mile trip the bag worked well, with one exception. The plastic hole covers on the center bag lid feel off, now I have to get replacements or get it replaced."

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered a set of tires for my dual sport motorcycle. The price was good and they arrived promptly. That part was great. I found that the rear tire I ordered was too narrow and so requested an exchange via the website. After filling the form I was informed that I would be contacted by a customer service representative to arrange a return. 6 hours later I called the customer service line and was put on hold for quite a while. I tried the live chat line and waited a while longer to see which one responded first. The chat line won. The chat line person told me that it was not possible to do an exchange and that I would have to return the tire and order another one separately. There were significant pauses between responses, as if the chat line person was handling more than one conversation at a time. In the end I was emailed instructions that told me where to ship the tire. The chat session was terminated while I was in the middle of typing a response. The customer support staff seemed to be overwhelmed. Shipping cost for a $50 tire was $36, presumably because I am not a volume shipper. I am now trying to sell it on Craigs List for $40. Not a great experience."

"I can't say enough good things about my overall experience with BikeBandit. The shipping was fast and the service and communication was outstanding."