Stores > BikeBandit.com

• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I ordered new tires for my bike. I was extremely happy with the price. I ordered them on Monday. They were delivered Tuesday. Thank you bikebandit.com you guys rock."

This review was modified by pbambamt69 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I ordered parts for my motorcycle from Bike Bandit and I had a problem with the brake pads. The front brake pads were perfect but the rear ones squeal really bad every time I apply the brakes. I asked them if they could do something for me and a really nice lady called, her name was Maira, she said they do not warrant brake pads. They suggested that I sand the pad edges. I was a service manager for 30 years in the car business and I know that this will not correct the issue. The issue is that the material that they used in their construction is too hard. I actually expected them to give me a different set of pads from another manufacture (which is what I would have done) but that was not suggested. I was very disappointed. One day later Mike called and said he will send me a different set of brake pads next week but he has to order them and they should be much quieter. Thanks Mike and Bike Bandit!"

"I have been ordering from BikeBandit.com for years. I've tried other sites, but they are definitely the best for price and delivery time. They are my go to place for motorcycle parts for my Honda and BMW."

"I shop at many Powersports websites.
Never had an issue with Bikebandit and like that I can get someone on the phone who knows what they are talking about. Tires ship out very fast. Most of my oem parts (Honda) ship out in a day or two. I did have an issue one time and customer service was quick to figure out the problem and ship out the correct part for free! That meant a lot to me and has kept me as a customer.

"I ordered and paid for tires with a BikeBandit.com Rep. on the phone...early, Monday, July 20th 2015....I was told the Tires were in-stock and would be able to be shipped immediately with an expected delivery period of 1-3 day's (which is also stated on the web-site)...I called Thursday July 23rd to verify delivery time and was told the Tires were never shipped due to "anti-fraud" requirements of the billing system.
I was never called, the order was just "held"...
I, unfortunately, had made an appointment with a bike shop to have the tire's mounted, but have now had to cancel. The Shop manager, (justifiably) is giving me a hard time for jerking them around "time-wise", and for purchasing my bike parts on-line just to save a few bucks.
I'm missing a group ride this weekend, which was why I was replacing the tire's in the first place.
I'm now going to have to burn another vacation day, (someday), when the tire's finally get here, to trailer the bike the forty miles to the shop. "If" I can get another appointment...and "if" the right tires get to me, (questionable at this point, according to some of the post's here).
Bikebandit.com has generously offered to give me some free discount points on my next purchase............next purchase?................lololololololololol..................................................

This review was modified by zrxowner on July 23 2015 05:54:47 PM

"I placed an order off their website and the parts came in correct per the order however as it turns out they're website is wrong. I called and pointed out their error and they agreed. They said they would ship the replacement part out wright a way and send it priority 2 day. I would have this by the next weekend. Sounds good right? The first order took 10 days to get here. The replacement order that they told me would get shipped out right a way and shipped priority 2 day didn't even leave their facility for 4 days. I placed the original March 11th. It is now March 28th 2015 and I still don't have what I ordered. What I paid for. For me this is not the place to shop. I can't trust what I'm seeing as correct on their website and I can't trust them to do what they say."

This review was modified by msmitch459 on March 28 2015 01:08:10 PM

"Horrible customer service. Their shipping department is definitely asleep. If you look at the positive reviews on here you will see most of them have only done one review and it was for bike bandit. These are definitely generated by bike bandit. What a bunch of cowards. If your customer service sucks then at least own it. Maybe then you will have the ads to do something about it!

BTW--- Ordered my stuff 2/27/2015 and It still has not shipped. The items were in stock.

"0 stars should be there overall score.
I dont like that you have to give them a pitty star just because.
Ordered a simple o-ring and received no up dates on shipping of the product so I looked into it and after sending a fairly angry email to them I got a canned message back that said it was going to ship, well that was about a half month ago and last I saw it hadn't even left CA yet. I will Never order with them again. I paid more in shipping then the part was even worth.
I will Never ever recommend even to my worst enemy to do business with them.

"Ordered 2 tires and am very pleased,they had the lowest price and shipped them fast,i was worried about the date code on them and it turns out i worried about nothing they were almost new. Thanks Bike Bandit"

"Bought stuff from these guys a couple times... no issues with them. Good prices fast shipping. Website does not specify mfg part numbers like most so it could be easy to get the wrong part if you're not careful. FWIW - Bike Bandit has a good rating among the motorcycle parts retailers on Amazon. But clearly whether or not something is in stock and will ship quickly is an issue with this company reading all the neg reviews. I don't work for BikeBandit but I'll agree that some of the 5 star reviews on here appear to be non-genuine customers."

This review was modified by joelm on October 28 2014 12:15:22 PM

"Three weeks item was on backorder, no help from customer service representatives to find an alternative method. Will NEVER use them again."

"Very slow to ship orders - average 3-4 days to process simple parts orders. The only reason I would order from these folks again is if no one else has the item I need.
Think they should change their name to dissapointmentmotorsports......

This review was modified by Magnum520 on August 27 2014 07:35:55 AM

"Contrary to reviews i'm reading, my order went extremely smooth. I put my order in late last Thursday night with an expected delivery day of Tuesday the 19th.. Today Monday afternoon I received my Kuryakuyn off set highway pegs and am so glad I purchased them instead of the cheaper brands . They are quality all the way..with a weekend in there and shipped to northeast Oregon i am very pleased with service and shipping . 3 1/2 days i'm very pleased. thank you Bike Bandit - Great job!"

This review was modified by gregmaddox on August 21 2014 09:19:20 PM

"Will never use this company again. Poor customer service and shipping service is terrible. They cannot even get an address right after you give it to them 3 times..... My order came to my street 3 times and returned to their store 3 times. No phone call, no email, just returned it! I asked for help and all they say is there is nothing they can do about it. They had to wait until packaged returned before they could do anything. I had to sit on $300 for a month and a half with no product, no discount not even expedited shipping. Will not recommend to this place to anybody!"

This review was modified by BB7777 on July 16 2014 12:37:53 PM

"The tires I ordered saturday showed up tuesday and were the right ones. This being said, I never got any confirmation or tracking info and the live chat said they hadn't shipped yet as of Monday afternoon. Good price, fast delivery, poor communication, overall not the horrible service I have been reading about on here. "

This review was modified by Bkoops on July 16 2014 09:48:47 AM

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,682 merchant members.