Stores > BikeBandit.com

• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

2016-08-12

Very quick shipping!

"Product as described. Shipping very fast. Easy ordering. Have not used prout yet so I cannot say how durable they will be since my previous gloves wore out after about 6 months of use."

2016-08-06

on the road again

"Thank you for the speedy delivery and great price!!! Very satisfied and look forward to doing more business in the future."

2016-07-29

Tires

"Had the tire I needed in stock, got it shipped out the same day.
Problem is shipping company (fedx) tire still not here, 7 days later.
I order tires from other companies and they are usually delivered in 2-4 days.
Have had bike on lift for 3 days, old tire off, waiting on new tire.
Sorry Bike Bandit, but I won't be buying from you again. Not your fault, but
this experience i don't want replicated.

2016-07-26

New motorcycle tires

"Was worried by all the negative reviews online, and almost cancelled my order, but everything came through, and was delivered in time to make my reinspection date at the service shop. Price was over $150 cheaper than in store at my inspection site. Delivery was fast, with tires out the door before I had a chance to rethink and cancel. I got them a couple of days later, and have been super happy with the new rubber."

2016-07-26

Ride me

"Just got new tires and save a bundle! Great price on shipping, FREE!"

2016-07-08

Horrible!

"Not sure if the other reviews here are paid reviews or what. Orders took 4-7 days before they even shipped out waited two weeks to get things that were listed as in stock.
The people on the phone seemed nice and apologetic but that doesn't get anywhere when I'm waiting for the items they already charged me for.
I've had much better experiences with other companies.

2016-06-29

I ordered wrong part then sent another wrong part

"Second order was wrong. Contacted them both times by email. No-reply email immediately notifing resption of my email, next day contacted by phone (Brandon). Very curtious, refunded shipping, sent return lable, and beat the price from eBay by $4 and deleted the shipping charge. I've ordered numerous parts and all ways have fast shipping. I see others give poor reviews and can say if I experienced issues like the ones being discribed, I'd be looking for another parts supplier. Isn't the case so far, I will continue to do business with them as usual."

This review was modified by hurricanex75rider on June 29 2016 12:28:05 PM

2016-06-11

Talk about a quickie!!!!

"I received my tires in 2 days!!! I was figuring 4 or 5. Great on the price and quick on shipping, I'll be buying from Bike Bandit again in the future."

2016-06-06

Blazing fast service!

"I needed a VStream windshield for my 2009 Kawasaki Versys 650. I tried going direct to the manufacturer, but the item was "out of stock". Bummer!
I found the same item on the Bike Bandit site, place the order, and had the new windshield in TWO days!! Amazing! Free shipping and a discount over the manufacturer's price too!
The best part? The windshield works great. Way better than the other three I have tried.

2016-06-04

Bike Bandit!!!! They should be called Bike Benefactors.

"Everything I have purchased so far has arrived just the way it was advertised. The added bonus is the parts arrive to my door so fast I never miss a beat.

-Sam
Boston, Ma.

2016-06-02

Easy buying experience.

"This website has features that makes buying parts for my ATV so much easier than other stores. For instance I actually have my 1994 Honda Fortrax 300 in my garage and when I'm shopping it shows me parts that will work on my ride. If I buy something else in the future I can add it to my garage and parts will show up for it. The shopping and checkout experience is great. My first order and this current order was tires for my four wheeler and I am pleased with the speed of checkout and shipping. My order arrived very quickly. Waiting on my fronts and I know someone that will mount the tires for me. Very good process. Will use bikebandit for all of my future purchases for my ride."

2016-05-26

"I have placed several orders with Bike Bandit over the years and I have never been let down. With so many choices for Motorcyclists to get the gear they need its nice to know that a company like bike Bandit exists. They must be made up of riders because they always keep you informed, offer great deals, and have super fast shipping. No matter how big or small your order is Bike Bandit will take great care of you. I will be a customer for life. My only regret is I cant give them 10 stars."

2016-05-21

Slow processing

"I ordered my tire form BB last week, now it's been rescheduled for another week out, THANKS FOR SCREWING UP MY MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2016

A rep from BikeBandit.com, bikebandit09, has responded

“We thank you for your business. Your tire was ordered on the 18th and shipped on the 19th. The tire shipped from San Diego and traveled to Indianapolis, so that will add some travel time to your order. If you have any questions on this, please feel free to give us a call , and we will be glad to go over it with you.”

2016-05-17

Awful awful group. Place your order some where else.

"Ordered part # 3205112 from these guys, chain and sprocket kit for an 04 Honda RC51. Put both the front and rear sprocket on with not issues, routed the chain and noticed it was two links short. Sticker on the box says the kit is for an 00-06 RC51 with 104 link chain. Well 00-02 RC51's have shorter swing arms and will take the 104 links, but 03-06's require 106 links. I should of checked this before ordering, so my mistake there. Anyways, called customer service to see if I could exchange the chain, and they said no. They would not accept the kit back. They were not even willing to help at all. Told me to place a new order for the correct length chain, and I said "No way! I'll order it from some where else.". Do yourself a favor, order from Motosports, Dennis Kirk, or Rocky mountain ATV, stay away from these people. They also shipped my order 4 different boxes with 4 different UPS labels. Makes no sense at all."

This review was modified by rcowboy on May 17 2016 08:20:02 AM

2016-05-14

Amazingly Fast

"Great shipping speed and what a great tire. Michelin has proved once again why they are best in class. I feel like I have a new bike. No more death wobble with my 06 Springer Softail and creases and grooves in road don't cause problems either. Great tire and great dealing with BikeBandit"

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.