Stores > BikeBandit.com

• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2016-11-11

Great

"This is the second time i have ordered tires from Bike Bandit the price was better than anybody around town, the delivery fast the tires look ( GREAT) good job guys this is why i keeping back for more thanks. "

2016-09-10

Good service, on time, every time.

"Got my new tire before I got a letter from my dad and they were sent on the same day. Thanks Bike Bandits"

2016-09-10

The best way to buy!!!

"Easy,fast,reliable and Exelent service."

2016-08-29

great place to deal with

"Very satisfied great salesman and extremely fast delivery best price i found and had my tires in 2 days excellent for free shipping most places take a week or more"

2016-08-26

WOW!!

"I cant believe how fast I received my tires !!! Cheapest price I found all around and I got them faster than any store I walked into could give them to me .. Will definitely be ordering from you again ... Thanks!!"

2016-08-26

no issues

"I ordered an original assembled turn signal for my 2005 S50 boulevard, a manual and some misc. bolts. Everything was shipped with 3 days as promised. It reached Toronto, On with few more days.

UPS screwed up with the delivery and I got a call from Bike Bandit in regards to this issue, so I could fix it quickly and receive my package.

All parts were in the package, no issues installing, everything matched.

If I need anything else in future I will definitely consider bike bandit again.

This review was modified by Dennis_K on August 26 2016 08:52:15 AM

2016-08-25

WOW!!!

"ordered two tires Wednesday afternoon, delivered next day. All I can say is WOW!!!"

2016-08-12

Very quick shipping!

"Product as described. Shipping very fast. Easy ordering. Have not used prout yet so I cannot say how durable they will be since my previous gloves wore out after about 6 months of use."

2016-08-06

on the road again

"Thank you for the speedy delivery and great price!!! Very satisfied and look forward to doing more business in the future."

2016-07-29

Tires

"Had the tire I needed in stock, got it shipped out the same day.
Problem is shipping company (fedx) tire still not here, 7 days later.
I order tires from other companies and they are usually delivered in 2-4 days.
Have had bike on lift for 3 days, old tire off, waiting on new tire.
Sorry Bike Bandit, but I won't be buying from you again. Not your fault, but
this experience i don't want replicated.

2016-07-26

New motorcycle tires

"Was worried by all the negative reviews online, and almost cancelled my order, but everything came through, and was delivered in time to make my reinspection date at the service shop. Price was over $150 cheaper than in store at my inspection site. Delivery was fast, with tires out the door before I had a chance to rethink and cancel. I got them a couple of days later, and have been super happy with the new rubber."

2016-07-26

Ride me

"Just got new tires and save a bundle! Great price on shipping, FREE!"

2016-07-08

Horrible!

"Not sure if the other reviews here are paid reviews or what. Orders took 4-7 days before they even shipped out waited two weeks to get things that were listed as in stock.
The people on the phone seemed nice and apologetic but that doesn't get anywhere when I'm waiting for the items they already charged me for.
I've had much better experiences with other companies.

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2016

A rep from BikeBandit.com, bikebandit09, has responded

“We truly apologize on your most recent order. We had a supplier issue, so it took a little longer than normal to get out to you.”

2016-06-29

I ordered wrong part then sent another wrong part

"Second order was wrong. Contacted them both times by email. No-reply email immediately notifing resption of my email, next day contacted by phone (Brandon). Very curtious, refunded shipping, sent return lable, and beat the price from eBay by $4 and deleted the shipping charge. I've ordered numerous parts and all ways have fast shipping. I see others give poor reviews and can say if I experienced issues like the ones being discribed, I'd be looking for another parts supplier. Isn't the case so far, I will continue to do business with them as usual."

This review was modified by hurricanex75rider on June 29 2016 12:28:05 PM

2016-06-11

Talk about a quickie!!!!

"I received my tires in 2 days!!! I was figuring 4 or 5. Great on the price and quick on shipping, I'll be buying from Bike Bandit again in the future."

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.