Stores > BikeBandit.com

• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-06-11

Talk about a quickie!!!!

"I received my tires in 2 days!!! I was figuring 4 or 5. Great on the price and quick on shipping, I'll be buying from Bike Bandit again in the future."

2016-06-06

Blazing fast service!

"I needed a VStream windshield for my 2009 Kawasaki Versys 650. I tried going direct to the manufacturer, but the item was "out of stock". Bummer!
I found the same item on the Bike Bandit site, place the order, and had the new windshield in TWO days!! Amazing! Free shipping and a discount over the manufacturer's price too!
The best part? The windshield works great. Way better than the other three I have tried.

2016-06-04

Bike Bandit!!!! They should be called Bike Benefactors.

"Everything I have purchased so far has arrived just the way it was advertised. The added bonus is the parts arrive to my door so fast I never miss a beat.

-Sam
Boston, Ma.

2016-06-02

Easy buying experience.

"This website has features that makes buying parts for my ATV so much easier than other stores. For instance I actually have my 1994 Honda Fortrax 300 in my garage and when I'm shopping it shows me parts that will work on my ride. If I buy something else in the future I can add it to my garage and parts will show up for it. The shopping and checkout experience is great. My first order and this current order was tires for my four wheeler and I am pleased with the speed of checkout and shipping. My order arrived very quickly. Waiting on my fronts and I know someone that will mount the tires for me. Very good process. Will use bikebandit for all of my future purchases for my ride."

2016-05-26

"I have placed several orders with Bike Bandit over the years and I have never been let down. With so many choices for Motorcyclists to get the gear they need its nice to know that a company like bike Bandit exists. They must be made up of riders because they always keep you informed, offer great deals, and have super fast shipping. No matter how big or small your order is Bike Bandit will take great care of you. I will be a customer for life. My only regret is I cant give them 10 stars."

2016-05-21

Slow processing

"I ordered my tire form BB last week, now it's been rescheduled for another week out, THANKS FOR SCREWING UP MY MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!"

2016-05-17

Awful awful group. Place your order some where else.

"Ordered part # 3205112 from these guys, chain and sprocket kit for an 04 Honda RC51. Put both the front and rear sprocket on with not issues, routed the chain and noticed it was two links short. Sticker on the box says the kit is for an 00-06 RC51 with 104 link chain. Well 00-02 RC51's have shorter swing arms and will take the 104 links, but 03-06's require 106 links. I should of checked this before ordering, so my mistake there. Anyways, called customer service to see if I could exchange the chain, and they said no. They would not accept the kit back. They were not even willing to help at all. Told me to place a new order for the correct length chain, and I said "No way! I'll order it from some where else.". Do yourself a favor, order from Motosports, Dennis Kirk, or Rocky mountain ATV, stay away from these people. They also shipped my order 4 different boxes with 4 different UPS labels. Makes no sense at all."

This review was modified by rcowboy on May 17 2016 08:20:02 AM

2016-05-14

Amazingly Fast

"Great shipping speed and what a great tire. Michelin has proved once again why they are best in class. I feel like I have a new bike. No more death wobble with my 06 Springer Softail and creases and grooves in road don't cause problems either. Great tire and great dealing with BikeBandit"

2016-05-10

BEWARE

"Very sloppy work and communication . They took advantage of me on expided shipping and refused a refund. LAST MONEY I'll spend here. PS it's been 6 days and still not even a tracking number, the end is near for bikebandit.com"

This review was modified by Austin55555 on May 10 2016 11:55:40 AM

2016-05-09

Made It to Hawaii in Record Time

"I placed an order for parts for two bikes 6 days ago. The package arrived today! Everything was included, each part was in excellent condition, and they were well-packed. I am very pleased!"

2016-05-07

"On the trail again"

"Great prices and quick delivery! I tried a competitor for other parts. I ordered them before this order. Still waiting!! Now that I know you have more than just tires. I'll be ordering from you. "

2016-05-07

Fast delivery

"Tires should up in less than 48 hours. Supper fast delivery "

2016-05-04

great price and fast shipping

"I got home Monday from work and saw I had cords showing on rear tire .
Went online to find a new tire checked around and Bike Bandit had best price, free shipping ordered my tire Monday night it got to me Wednesday mid morning .Thanks G.

2016-03-11

I.M.H.O. Bike Bandit is the Best!

"Ok, this is not my first experience with online shopping but, I have never had such lighting fast service and shipping from anyone. Should I need any parts for my bike in the future Bike Bandit will be my first choice. Ordered tires for my Beemer Wed. night, got em in my hands Friday morn @ 10 am.
Very sane packaging appreciated, items were clean and unscuffed.
Just very refreshing to find a business that actually is trying to please us (the customers).
Thanks for a great transaction!
You are at the top of my favorites!
L.A.S.

2016-03-03

holly smokes

"Not only was was it the cheapest price on the internet but 1 day is the fastest dang shipping I have ever had considering free shipping also ! I am 1 very very happpy costumer I promise BikeBandit is my new go to company for bike parts "

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.