Stores > BikeBandit.com

• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-05-21

Slow processing

"I ordered my tire form BB last week, now it's been rescheduled for another week out, THANKS FOR SCREWING UP MY MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!"

2016-05-17

Awful awful group. Place your order some where else.

"Ordered part # 3205112 from these guys, chain and sprocket kit for an 04 Honda RC51. Put both the front and rear sprocket on with not issues, routed the chain and noticed it was two links short. Sticker on the box says the kit is for an 00-06 RC51 with 104 link chain. Well 00-02 RC51's have shorter swing arms and will take the 104 links, but 03-06's require 106 links. I should of checked this before ordering, so my mistake there. Anyways, called customer service to see if I could exchange the chain, and they said no. They would not accept the kit back. They were not even willing to help at all. Told me to place a new order for the correct length chain, and I said "No way! I'll order it from some where else.". Do yourself a favor, order from Motosports, Dennis Kirk, or Rocky mountain ATV, stay away from these people. They also shipped my order 4 different boxes with 4 different UPS labels. Makes no sense at all."

This review was modified by rcowboy on May 17 2016 08:20:02 AM

2016-05-14

Amazingly Fast

"Great shipping speed and what a great tire. Michelin has proved once again why they are best in class. I feel like I have a new bike. No more death wobble with my 06 Springer Softail and creases and grooves in road don't cause problems either. Great tire and great dealing with BikeBandit"

2016-05-10

BEWARE

"Very sloppy work and communication . They took advantage of me on expided shipping and refused a refund. LAST MONEY I'll spend here. PS it's been 6 days and still not even a tracking number, the end is near for bikebandit.com"

This review was modified by Austin55555 on May 10 2016 11:55:40 AM

2016-05-09

Made It to Hawaii in Record Time

"I placed an order for parts for two bikes 6 days ago. The package arrived today! Everything was included, each part was in excellent condition, and they were well-packed. I am very pleased!"

2016-05-07

"On the trail again"

"Great prices and quick delivery! I tried a competitor for other parts. I ordered them before this order. Still waiting!! Now that I know you have more than just tires. I'll be ordering from you. "

2016-05-07

Fast delivery

"Tires should up in less than 48 hours. Supper fast delivery "

2016-05-04

great price and fast shipping

"I got home Monday from work and saw I had cords showing on rear tire .
Went online to find a new tire checked around and Bike Bandit had best price, free shipping ordered my tire Monday night it got to me Wednesday mid morning .Thanks G.

2016-03-11

I.M.H.O. Bike Bandit is the Best!

"Ok, this is not my first experience with online shopping but, I have never had such lighting fast service and shipping from anyone. Should I need any parts for my bike in the future Bike Bandit will be my first choice. Ordered tires for my Beemer Wed. night, got em in my hands Friday morn @ 10 am.
Very sane packaging appreciated, items were clean and unscuffed.
Just very refreshing to find a business that actually is trying to please us (the customers).
Thanks for a great transaction!
You are at the top of my favorites!
L.A.S.

2016-03-03

holly smokes

"Not only was was it the cheapest price on the internet but 1 day is the fastest dang shipping I have ever had considering free shipping also ! I am 1 very very happpy costumer I promise BikeBandit is my new go to company for bike parts "

2016-02-10

My worst online purchase experience in 20 years . . . .

"Wanted to buy front Rotor Disks for my BMW F800GS, searched, found the Galfer Wave kind with them at a good price, since they do not list a part number for the Rotors, and the photos didnt match what what I was expected I wrote in the QA if they were compatible, the answer YES, then I sent an email, asked again and told them about the photos that were mixed for a front and back rotor, they told me YES they are the right kind and we will fix the photos, then after ordering, I wrote them again to make sure they would be shipping the right ones, never got an answer. A couple of days later the first rotor shows up, (one came from CA the other from up north days later) it was a completely incompatlble rotor, wrong size, model, no center carrier, second rotor to arrive was also the same wrong rotor, I write them fully explaining the problem, and 3 days later they write me back with some instructions on how to install the INCORRECT rotors, as if they never read my email at all. Then I call, and I get runaround answers to finally tell me that they DO NOT STOCK any disks that fit my motorcycle, YET IF YOU GO ONLINE RIGHT NOW AND SEARCH FOR GALFER WAVER ROTORS FOR BMW F800GS FRONT, THEY ARE FOR SALE, IN STOCK READY TO ORDER, they will just charge your credit card, send you whatever they can find, they never even mentioned wanting to try to send the right rotors, they just beat around the bush and sent me a UPS label, the fact that I contacted them 3 times and they confirmed it was the right item, no reply to emails, or they even read my emails just shows they are willingly tricking people into buying and they just giving up with stuff they do not want on their hands . . . . I was dumb enough to read about the bad review and still ordered, JUST LEARN FROM OTHERS MISTAKES AND DO NOT DO THE SAME THING AS ME, YOUR ODDS ARE YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED. "

This review was modified by CarlosRuiz on February 10 2016 03:39:49 PM

2016-02-10

Beware of the schematics, told me the wrong part was right for my bike!

"Ordered 2 head gaskets for my '95 BMW R1100GS, based on the diagram/parts list for my specific bike. They turned out to be the wrong gaskets. I had to call a dealership to confirm which gaskets I needed. Had to wait another week to receive the correct ones. After returning the wrong sized parts, I was charged $8.95 for shipping. They claimed that they sent the parts that I had ordered and would not budge on the charge, even though their website claimed those were the parts I needed and caused me to order incorrectly in the first place. I have always trusted BikeBandit's parts list but now I will have to question everything and check outside sources to confirm correct part #s. Beware before ordering or you will find yourself with a shipping charge and more wait time on correct parts. "

This review was modified by 95R1100GS on February 10 2016 02:56:32 PM

2016-02-04

Dont waist your time

"Placed order on 2-1 notified 2-4 they can't sell me the part , I talked with Polaris dealer, bike bandit sold me the part 140 dollars below dealer cost and now they say they can't sell me the part or won't sell me the part. This place should close their doors when u get to good of deal they won't deliver what a way to run a business"

This review was modified by Davepahl on February 12 2016 09:12:47 AM

2016-01-29

BikeBandit Rides Again

"Ordered a set of tires and received them in an unexpected short period of time. They are in Ca. I am in Ga. I was surprised to receive the shipment so quickly. Order was pulled correctly and items were received in first class condition. The price was a "steal"."

2015-12-30

"what can i say, these guys ROCK ! ! !. i ordered a set of tires for my goldwing on Dec. 28th and they were delivered to my residence on Dec. 29th. talk about your fast shipping. you have my gratitude.

you guys are on my "recommend list" to anyone that needs bike parts at a reasonable price and fast shipping.

regards and HAPPY NEW YEAR,

stuart, a.k.a. roadwanderer2.

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,589 merchant members.