Stores > BikeBandit.com

• Address: 7625 Panasonic Way, Suite B - San Diego, CA 92154
    • Contact: service@bikebandit.com
    • Phone: 619-623-3661
    • Customer Support: 888-339-3888
    • Business Hours: Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
2017-02-19

needed rubbers

"I needed both tires & figured I would replace the brakes while I had it all apart.
received everything as promised and at a great price. I have already advised the guy's that
I ride with of your deals & speed of shipping....Very pleased with the whole thing.
Now ready to ride to Daytona in March, with a much safer ride...

This review was modified by jimspohn46 on February 21 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-10

It's here already

" From the time I ordered my tire that's on my doorstep less than 36 hours later! I'm impressed great job Bike Bandit "

This review was modified by katana90 on February 14 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-01-18

"Weeee" that was fast

"Extremely fast delivery, we are very pleased with the service and product (ordered Monday night received Wednesday afternoon)"

This review was modified by walter_crapiz on January 20 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-01-15

Free shipping?

"$10.00 bulky item charge is not free shipping. This fee was added to my order at checkout. Beware!"

This review was modified by bill30ciking on January 17 2017 01:15:02 PM

2016-12-22

Super fast shipping. Very happy.

"First, Bike bandit was cheaper than any other place I looked for the tires I bought.

But what I was most impressed with was how fast I got them. I ordered the tires at 10 am on Tuesday and they were waiting for me when I got home from work the very next day. For free. And this is the busiest time of year and they STILL got them to me quickly.

Before I ever by motorcycle gear from anyone else again, I'm going to check with Bike Bandit first. I couldn't be more pleased.

2016-12-19

My lack of computer skills were easily resolved with a phone call to these guys

"I needed two tires for my vintage Harley, by the time I got done fumbling around on the computer I had ordered 10 tires. Luckily the staff saw my mistake and with one phone call I had my 2 tires ordered and shipped the same day. Best tire prices I have found and free shipping too."

2016-11-11

Great

"This is the second time i have ordered tires from Bike Bandit the price was better than anybody around town, the delivery fast the tires look ( GREAT) good job guys this is why i keeping back for more thanks. "

2016-09-10

Good service, on time, every time.

"Got my new tire before I got a letter from my dad and they were sent on the same day. Thanks Bike Bandits"

2016-09-10

The best way to buy!!!

"Easy,fast,reliable and Exelent service."

2016-08-29

great place to deal with

"Very satisfied great salesman and extremely fast delivery best price i found and had my tires in 2 days excellent for free shipping most places take a week or more"

2016-08-26

WOW!!

"I cant believe how fast I received my tires !!! Cheapest price I found all around and I got them faster than any store I walked into could give them to me .. Will definitely be ordering from you again ... Thanks!!"

2016-08-26

no issues

"I ordered an original assembled turn signal for my 2005 S50 boulevard, a manual and some misc. bolts. Everything was shipped with 3 days as promised. It reached Toronto, On with few more days.

UPS screwed up with the delivery and I got a call from Bike Bandit in regards to this issue, so I could fix it quickly and receive my package.

All parts were in the package, no issues installing, everything matched.

If I need anything else in future I will definitely consider bike bandit again.

This review was modified by Dennis_K on August 26 2016 08:52:15 AM

2016-08-25

WOW!!!

"ordered two tires Wednesday afternoon, delivered next day. All I can say is WOW!!!"

2016-08-12

Very quick shipping!

"Product as described. Shipping very fast. Easy ordering. Have not used prout yet so I cannot say how durable they will be since my previous gloves wore out after about 6 months of use."

2016-08-06

on the road again

"Thank you for the speedy delivery and great price!!! Very satisfied and look forward to doing more business in the future."

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.