Stores > BikeBandit.com
  • BikeBandit.com BikeBandit.com Elite Status
      Monday through Thursday - 5am to 7pm PST - Friday 5am to 6pm PST - Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm PST
      619-623-3661
      service@bikebandit.com
      888-339-3888

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review BikeBandit.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-11

Goodmornig person

"Professional good service nice people "

2017-08-10

BikeBandit Amazing!

"Site is easy to navigate. The prices can't be beat. I ordered a set of tires, shipped to house in 2 days for free shipping. That's a win.. Definitely will use again and an encourage friends to check out Bikebandit also.. "

2017-08-04

Really fast delivery

"Ordered in stock jacket on Thursday afternoon. I received the shipping confirmation email at 9:30 Friday morning. Checked the tracking info, and it had already been delivered. Delivered about 17 hours after ordering. And it was on sale. A very happy customer."

2017-07-26

"Ships within 1 business day" = Ships in 2-3 days at best?

UPDATED from 1 start to 3 stars.

Pretty similar story to several others here. Ordered an item that claims "Ships within 1 business day" on the product page at around 5:30PM Monday. It is now noon on Wednesday & the order status is "On Order".

I used their online chat support & the CSR was nice enough, but said my order won't ship out until tomorrow... which by my count is the third business day not counting the day I placed the order & I'm not sure I really believe that is actually going to happen either.

I may change to 3 stars if the order actually ships since the prices were competitive & the CSR wasn't terrible, but their claims of fast & free shipping are a load of crap

2017-07-24

Above average.

"I was supposed to get a phone call when my order shipped. I did get an email with tracking information but my item shows not shipping till the next day when I was told it would be the same day when I ordered. All in all a fairly painless experience. "

2017-07-19

ATV Tires

"Great price on the 4 ATV Tires I ordered. Shipping was with in 2 1/2 days regular shipping. I recommended a coworker checking out the site for his dirt bike parts and he was very pleased as well Great place to shop for your parts . "

2017-07-13

Lightening fast delivery

"I ordered 2 helmets on 7-12-2017. I received an email from bike bandit with a tracking number within minutes of placing my order. I checked the tracking number the next day and was very happy to find out that my helmets would be delivered by the end of the day on the 14th! From placing my order to receiving my helmets was only 2 days! Can't ask for better than that! "

2017-06-22

amazing

"I ordered a rear tire for my motorcycle and it came the next day and it was free shipping and the prices are unbelievable!"

2017-06-15

Great experience!

"Ordered front brake rotor for 1994 Honda 600 Shadow. Fit was perfect, price was right and shipping
was free and quicker that stated! What more can you ask for?

2017-06-15

Awesome!

"I ordered a set of CST Ambush rear tires for my Honda. I am away on business next week and then have a riding trip up north the following weekend. I was hoping the tires would arrive in time for this weekend. Ordered them on Tuesday - they arrived on Thursday!!! Outstanding! I'm a busy guy and you can't put a price on piece of mind. No scrambling to mount tires 10 minutes before I leave. They're already mounted and rip around the yard. Thanks for the great service! "

2017-06-14

Great!!

"Great prices, great products, excellent communication. Was shipped within 24 hours!"

2017-06-07

FAST

"Holy crap, that was a fast delivery & exactly what I needed. Bandit...you are my go to guys, Thanks...Donnie M."

2017-05-29

Great service

"The part fit perfectly, the price was great and it arrived in just two days. Thanks"

2017-05-25

Awesome experience

"These guys are awesome! Ordered my new front tire for my Road King on Monday, my UPS guy delivered yesterday (Wednesday). I really could not ask for a better performance. I will definitely deal with BikeBandit on my next Harley endeavor."

2017-05-17

WOW!!!!

"Great prices! Very comprehensive and easy to use website and they shipped vEry fast, I didn't expect to see my order for a week and two days later it showed up! Thank you bike bandit!"

Share BikeBandit.com's store rating

BikeBandit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BikeBandit.com is a merchant member
BikeBandit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.