• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

"Flawless transaction. Will purchase from again."

"product arrived better than what was expected

"I waited for more than one week and I never got the book. When I called they said it may not even be available. I had to drop the class and cancel the order! I'll never order anything from them."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

“Good Morning Mariana!

Biggerbooks.com”

"Listed book not in inventory at e-campus. Found same listing at BiggerBooks, not aware the two share inventory. Your Service Rep advised the two orders had nothing to do with inventory, but that I had entered credit card info incorrectly. That was not so. Was advised to enter order again -- same result."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

“Good Morning Phil!

Biggerbooks.com”

"I ORDERED 3 BOOKS (how to grow tomatoes when the butterflies are gone): BY, DR.VANCE ROSS,JR--NEVER RECEIVED THE BOOKS OR MY REFUND!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

“Good Morning Vance!

Your order was cancelled and refunded on 07/01. Your bank would generally take 3-5 business days for processing. Please contact them for more information as they have accepted the funds on your behalf.

Biggerbooks.com”

"GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD"

"I was pleased with the delivery I thought that since I bought both books in same invoice they would come together they came separately though a couple days apart but otherwise I'm happy"

"It's quick and easy to use!!!"

"Advertised as having a book in stock when they in fact did not. Paid for 2 day shipping and on the day I was suppose to receive my book I was sent an email stating that they did not have it in stock and shipping would be delayed. On top of that I still have not received my refund for my cancelled order."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-17-2014

“Good Morning Nicole!

I apologize on behalf of supplier. The availability of the item is based on recent order history with the supplier. Occasionally orders may be delayed or cancelled because of a change in availability. As a customer courtesy I have applied $15 of in store credit to your account for use on a future order. Your refund was submitted to your financial institution on 06/10. Please contact them for more information as they have accepted the funds on your behalf.

We appreciate your feedback!

Biggerbooks.com”

"I am extremely dissatisfied with their service. I bought a book and then received an email saying that they couldn't find a supplier that had the book. Although I received a refund, I had to wait for a couple of days to receive back my refund which also affected me because I was unable to purchase the book from another website because my funds were still on hold! I don't thing that I will use them again! I think that if they don't have the books in stock or available for sell, then they SHOULD NOT sell them and take people's money!
(...and to make it worse, they send me a $3 coupon for my next purchase with them! Who says that I would even return? I didn't want a $3 coupon...I wanted my $130 refund ASAP so that I could buy my book somewhere else!)

PS: Regarding the comments from BiggerBooks.com, Please be aware that my order is not invalid! I can forward you my order confirmation as well as payment receipts in regards to this order!
You should STOP taking the payment of customers if you DO NOT have the book in stock!

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

BiggerBooksHelp, BiggerBooks.com rep has responded

“I am unable to assist you as the order number listed is invalid.

Biggerbooks.com”

"The book that was ordered was not in stock but was under the impression that it was being processed and shipped. However I received an email a few days later stating that the book was unavailable."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

“Adrienne,

Biggerbooks.com”

"They charged my credit card for a full price of a book that had a later due date. They claim that the due date on the book was past due and they allowed me an additional 20 days to return. However no emails was sent. The representative claims they sent the email and it probably went to junk folder. That is unacceptable as I received other emails. I have never dealt with this from a textbook rental company. They only want to refund me 50% of the book charge. They seem fraudulent to me. Please stay away from them. I wish someone would've warned me before I rented from them. Just poor service and the representatives I spoke with was not helpful AT ALL."

modified review Rep reply posted May-30-2014

“Good Morning Damien!

I see that Customer Service has already extended the 15 day return period for a refund as a courtesy to you. In addition you will receive 25% of the charge as in store credit on your Biggerbooks account.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I ordered a textbook for my class on the 13th of May. The estimated delivery date was May 22 (3 days after my class began, but I ordered at the last minute, so can' t complain, right?) Here is is May 27th and I STILL have not received my book. I am now one full week behind in my class. Beware if you order through BiggerBooks, you may not receive your book in a timely manner. Very disappointed!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-28-2014

“Good Morning Tara!

Our records indicate that your order was delivered on 05/27. This is within the 4-10 business day shipping for the method you selected, quoted on Biggerbooks.com. I have applied $15 of in store credit to your account to allow for expedited shipping on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I would not recommend or order from this sight again. No information on location of my book. Order led me to believe it would ship in 24 hours. Over two weeks later and still no information and every time I call I get a different answer. Oh by the way the book is coming from a third party as well or maybe that was not the truth either. No shipping information and I ordered book on 5/18/2014 and it's now 6/1/2014. Will not credit my debit card because they state it has already been processed. It's been processed for over two weeks now and has not shipped. Very bad customer service!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2014

“Good Morning Rago!

This item is shipping from a supplier and is on a delay with them. Your book will be shipped as soon as this item comes into stock. We would like to apologize, on behalf of the vendor, for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you would like to return the item once you receive it, you have been set up to receive a full refund, waiving the shipping and restocking fees. I have also applied $15 of in store credit to your account for use on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Great service and delivery commitment!"

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.