Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      Customer Service: 1-888-3
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-20

Not enough information

"The books I viewed didn't have much of a description, so I could tell if there was highlighting, bent corners, etc. However, the product did arrive within the 4-8 days promised and in fair condition."

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

“Good morning,

I have forwarded your feedback to our development team regarding needing more information during the order placement process.

2017-05-17

Awful!

"I tried to purchase the same book a couple of times, each time it stated they had the book, then a couple days later I get an email saying the book was delayed, then followed by a cancellation email. Their first time the delay and cancel emails were 5 days apart, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. So weeks later I checked their website and again they stated the book was available so I ordered it, a couple days later a delay email, then 6 hours later a cancel email(both sent in the wee early morning hours). I am beyond frustrated and embarrassed for getting scammed by them 2 times. If you're smart you'll stay away from this website and save yourself the hassle!!!
As a side note: They did refund my credit card. But still feel this is a scam.

Rep reply posted May-18-2017

“Good morning,

I’m very sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled. We make every effort to provide our customers with textbooks at an affordable price. While our warehouse originally reported this item as available upon request, it appears we’ve made a mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have since updated the availability to reflect that this item is temporarily unavailable through our supplier. I have sent you an email to the address on file in regards to an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account as our way or saying sorry. We wish you the best this semester and hope to provide better service on your next order!

2017-05-13

Never Again!

"Ordered book to be used in developing church course. You showed the book in stock, charged my credit card and days later sent me an email saying that the book was not available and you would credit my card at a later date. REALLY?! Nope. Never again!"

“Good morning,

I’m very sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled. We make every effort to provide our customers with textbooks at an affordable price. While our warehouse originally reported this item as available upon request, it appears we’ve made a mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have since removed this item for sale. I have sent you an email to the address on file in regards to an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account as our way or saying sorry. We wish you the best this semester and hope to provide better service on your next order!

2017-05-13

Do they sell books they do not have?

"I ordered a book two weeks ago. Everything seemed fine ... but the book never came. I emailed customer service and they said that the book was delayed due to a warehouse problem. Ok. Another week has gone by, and I still do not have a book. I don't have a shipping confirmation either. I think that this website sells books that they do not actually have, and then they try to acquire the books after they have orders. That's not fair and not right. I've been waiting two weeks and right now I have neither my book nor my money. I plan to contact my credit company on Monday and start a dispute to get my money back. Buyer beware here."

“Good morning,

I apologize but after reaching out to our procurement department in an effort to get a more concrete shipping timeframe, they have indicated that we are no longer able to obtain the item from the original supplier and have cancelled your order. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding this issue.

2017-05-12

Lousy service

"Paid extra for books to be expedited and nearly two weeks later still don't have one of them. I'd rent elsewhere and pay a couple dollars more. "

“Good morning,

At Biggerbooks.com, we offer thousands of books to our customers featuring low prices and a convenient ordering process. The majority of books available on our website are in stock at our warehouse and will therefore have an advertised availability of 24-48 hours. However, we do offer a limited amount of titles that are available to us through our distributors or directly from the publisher. These items have a longer advertised availability period on our website, based on estimates issued by our providers. After reviewing your order, it appears "Media Law" had an advertised availability of "Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days". I do apologize for any confusion that occurred and I am sorry you have experienced this inconvenience. Our customers understanding the ordering process and being satisfied with their experience is very important to us. I have sent you an email detailing what will happen next in the order process. Included in the email in an in store credit to assist with your next order. After reading the email, I hope you’ll feel we’re committed to meeting your college text book needs.

Sincerely,

2017-05-09

Would buy from again

"Was as ordered and came on time"

Rep reply posted May-10-2017

“Good morning,
We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that you received your order on time. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!
Thanks again,

2017-05-09

2018 Federal income tax

"Process is simple, the rental price is cheap, the book is new = what more can you ask for!"

Rep reply posted May-10-2017

“Good morning,
Thank you for leaving a positive review about your experience shopping with us. We've sent an email to your yahoo.com email address to thank you for your business.

2017-05-08

Late Shipping

"I ordered a textbook and was told it would ship in 3-5 days. This worked because my class started in exactly a week. I waited and still no shipping confirmation... I decided to cancel my order 7 days later as it would not arrive on time for my course. I will just order it from Amazon Prime with 2 day shipping. I emailed and chatted the customer representatives requesting the order to be cancelled as it was not shipped out on time. The merchant advised me to go online to start the return process once I receive the book and refused to cancel my order. I received a tracking number, but my order STILL has not shipped yet - 8 days later! And she still refuses to cancel it. Upon starting the return process, I discovered they were charging me a $16 restocking and shipping fee. After chatting with a customer service representative the fees were waived. "

Rep reply posted May-09-2017

“Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear your recent experience with BiggerBooks.com did not leave you satisfied. After reviewing your order, I do see this item had a 3-5 business day availability before it could be shipped. However, it appears this item was sent on the 6th business day. In these situations, it is reasonable to need to return the item. I am happy to hear the fees were waived by our customer service team. Anytime a shipment is behind an advertised availability period, we want to offer our customers the ability to return the item without being charged. If you need any additional assistance, please contact our customer service department at 888-388-9909.

-Beth-”

2017-05-08

Exactly what I ordered

"Received quickly and in good packaging"

Rep reply posted May-09-2017

“Good morning,

Thank you for leaving a positive review about your experience shopping with eCampus.com. We appreciate your feedback and hope to provide our customers with the same great service you received. In addition to this reply, we've sent an email to your juno.com email address to thank you for your business.

-Beth- ”

2017-05-07

Fast!

"I ordered the 3 books that I wanted on a Thursday afternoon. By Friday afternoon 1 of the books had already arrived on m y doorstep. The other 2 came on the following Tuesday. I highly recommend BiggerBooks.com if you want fast reliable service."

“Good morning,
Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you received your textbooks quickly! We hope all your future orders with Biggerbooks.com are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!
See you next semester!

2017-05-06

not received

"I received an email that order received. And I was charged. But I never received confirmation of shipping. and never received the book. Disappointed."

“Good morning,
I understand the frustrations of unmet expectations. I regret to report that your item is currently delayed due to a back order from our publisher. I apologize for this delay and am sorry your experience with Biggerbooks hasn’t gone well. In addition to my apology, I’ve taken the liberty of upgrading your shipping as a courtesy from standard shipping to UPS 1 business day shipping in an effort to expedite the transit process. Further, I’ve sent an email to the address we have on file containing information on a refund for your shipping expenses. I hope you’ll feel these actions compensate for the unfortunate delay you’re experiencing. Please read our email for further details and our contact information should you have any more questions/concerns.
With care,

2017-05-05

BUYER BEWARE - AND HAVE A BACKUP PLAN!

"I ordered needed books on the 25th. Biggerbooks.com charged my credit card ($1,000+) and e-mailed me that the items were being prepared for shipping. Then THREE DAYS LATER they told me there was a delay but that they anticipated getting the product soon. Then THREE DAYS AFTER THAT they canceled my order due to lack of availability. Then THREE DAYS AFTER THAT I got my money refunded on my credit card. Yeah. So not only did I not get my books from them, I was prohibited from ordering from another vendor until the funds were put back on my credit card, as it has a $5,000 balance. What a headache. Buyer beware and have a backup plan."

2017-04-29

I am sure that my experience could have been good.

"I tried several times to order a book. Each time it was cancelled and my funds credited back into my bank account. I was told that my billing address was not the same on my order and my card."

Rep reply posted May-01-2017

“Good morning,

I’m sorry your recent order was canceled. At BiggerBooks.com, we make every effort to host a secure website that protects the financial and personal information of our customers. Unfortunately, our system detected a minor discrepancy in your provided billing address information, causing your order to automatically cancel. We recognize this is an inconvenience for customers and apologize your order was not processed. We’ve sent an email to the address on file explaining the situation in further detail. For personalized assistance correcting this error, please give our customer service team a call at 888-388-9909.

Sincerely,

2017-04-24

Nice service

"Everything arrived on time "

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

“Hello PaleGreenShark-85374!

Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you received everything on time and as expected. We hope all your future orders with us are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

See you next semester!

2017-04-24

"Super Fast Shipping! Thanks, AAAAAA ++++++"

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know you received your item quickly. We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

Good luck this semester!

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.