• BiggerBooks.com BiggerBooks.com Elite Status

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.81/10 4.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"Fast shipping and book was in great condition. Will order from BiggerBooks again next semester."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"It was very easy dealing with Bigger Books - navigating their site, finding what I needed, placing the order. The text arrived very promptly, well packaged and in as promised condition. It was a pleasure doing business."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-27-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible and it really makes our day to receive feedback like this. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little give to use on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"BiggerBooks.com was great - I received my book exactly as it was specified, and was notified in a timely fashion every step of the day."

Biggerbooks.com”

"The book came as promised but shipping was very slow. By the time I received the book I no longer needed it."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for this feedback! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I was very satisfied and pleased with my order , definetely I will buy again in biggerbooks.com"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Good transaction, quick shipping, items in stated condition"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I am satisfied of the product. I received it on time. I give you a 5-Star rating.
Thank you.

"Fast! Excellent condition!!"

Biggerbooks.com”

"The textbook I bought had the pages torn out at the end of each chapter that had each of the assignments that I needed. I sent the book back and have not yet been reimbursed. Hopefully the company will make it right and send me my money back.

BiggerBooks did take care of the problem that I had. They were very kind about getting me my money back. Because of this, I would buy other books from their company.

“Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I am disappointed that the price that was quoted to me was lower than the price they billed my credit card. No email was give to me notifying me of this and no explanation was given to me before they charged me. This seems less than reputable. Not a very good business practice."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-09-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"At first I was very interested in this website because of their relatively low prices on books. But as I placed my first order, I realized I probably made a bad mistake. Waiting eagerly to receive a shipping notification, I received an email saying that it is taking them a while to find the book or whatever. I continue to wait and now the book is barely going to be received by me - longer than what they said it would. Because of this, I have missed countless homework assignments due to not having this book and now the class isn't using it anymore. Now I have a book that is worthless and caused me a bunch of stress and pain.
tldr;
Student who was lured in by the low prices but then payed the price of time. Takes a long time to receive your product- only order from here if it is not urgent.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"Good pricing, decent shipping. A!"

eCampusHelp, BiggerBooks.com rep has responded

“Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

BiggerBooks.com”

"Have emailed twice about returning a book. No response! I'm stuck with a $130 book that I can never use again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2015

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Absolutely terrible. I have tried to call and see when the order will be placed. After seeing the reviews on here I doubt it will happen. Some people have stayed on the line for 99 min?! What is this? Please ship my book."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"I ordered a book from bigger books 4 days ago.. but I'm not complaining that its only been four days.. what I'm complaining is the fact that i use amazon to rent books as an Amazon student member with free 2 day shipping and amazing rental deals but unfortunately they didn't have y Business management book newest edition for rental. so i trusted bigger books and my mom ordered it for me to ship it to me away at school... the next day we get an email saying they value their customers and there was fraudulent activity and they canceled he card! i waited on the phone for almost 30 min and nobody answered. I also sent an email a few days ago and they still haven't answered me! As a business major the way they run their business is horrible. they need to clean house and start over and retrain everyone from the ground up on customer service and business skills. Hopefully they will respond to my tweet i sent them as well. Bigger books you have made me now have to wait longer to get a new book and I'm going to be behind almost a week on readings because of it. NOT COOL!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.