Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      Customer Service: 1-888-3
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-13

Great price for same info - love it!

"Thank you for keeping students happy by saving us money! "

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

“Hello!

Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you saved money with us. We hope all your future orders with us are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

2017-06-10

Great customer service!

"The book I rented was in great condition! Also, the customer service is excellent! "

Rep reply posted Jun-12-2017

“Good morning Natasha!

I'm so happy that your satisfied with your rental. At BiggerBooks.com we strive to stand out when it comes to our customer service. Especially for those customers who take time to provide us with positive feedback! I've sent an email to the gmail.com account on file with a coupon and special offer to say "thank you!"

Best Wishes,

2017-06-01

happt with my order

"Book was sent, just as expected. Saved money over other websites. Thanks :)"

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2017

“Hello!
Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased to learn you saved money and received the book as expected. We hope all your future orders with Biggerbooks.com are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

Horrible customer service!

"Horrible customer service! I live in a rule area, so often my actual address doesn't coincide with whatever address-confirming service is used. BiggerBooks simply canceled my order after several days, without even trying to contact me to verify the address. When I got on chat with them, the customer service person I was dealing with was really rude and basically said there was nothing she could do, and if I wanted to I could place the order again. Then she actually disconnected the chat before I had a chance to continue discussing it!!!! Needless to say, I will never order from them again! "

“Hi Jodi ,

At BiggerBooks.com, our customer’s personal and financial information safety is among our highest priorities. We regret to hear that your most recent order was canceled due to a billing address information irregularity and you were unsatisfied with the level of customer service you received. We understand this likely caused an inconvenience for you and have sent email to the address on file explaining the situation in full. We do apologize for the issue and hope our effort to protect our customers will not prevent you from shopping with us in the future. For personalized assistance correcting this error, please give our customer service team a call at 888-388-9909.

Our apologies,

2 day ship waste of money

"I paid for two day shipping. It took them two days to mail. Then for mail was two days. I would not waste money again!"

“Good morning,

At BiggerBooks.com, we offer thousands of books to our customers featuring low prices and a convenient ordering process. The majority of books available on our website are in stock at our warehouse and will therefore have an advertised availability of 24-48 hours. Your order was no exception. I do apologize for any confusion that occurred and I am sorry you have experienced this inconvenience. Our customers understanding the ordering process and being satisfied with their experience is very important to us. I have sent you an email detailing what will happen next in the order process. Included in the email in an in store credit to assist with your next order. After reading the email, I hope you’ll feel we’re committed to meeting your college text book needs.

Sincerely,

ChaloSnchezSantamara's Avatar

Excellent Service

"I'm very satisfied! My book in excellent conditions, a very accesible price and shipping charge and delivered on time. Thanks a lot!"

“Good morning,

We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that we were able to stand out among others in the industry. We strive to provide you with affordable prices and speedy shipping time-frames for your textbook needs. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

2017-05-28

Books were in good condition

"Satisfactory. Comparable price"

“Hello garcillanol!

Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you were happy with the items you received. We hope all your future orders with us are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

2017-05-28

price was fantastic; book came as a loose leaf

"was expecting to be a hardcover book, but arrived as a loose leaf book with the holes punched. while it wasn't what i was expecting it should hopefully do the job (i haven't reviewed yet to ensure nothing is missing) and for the $60 savings from the bookstore i would do it again. "

“Good morning,

I am sorry for any confusion or miscommunication that occurred while placing your order. I understand it is disappointing when expectations are not met. I show that the ISBN you ordered is associated with a loose leaf bundle. Because the item was purchased used, we only promise that the core textbook will be included in your shipment. I have sent an email to your cox.net address containing information on an in store credit that can be applied on your next order as our way of saying sorry.

pdbryant2003's Avatar

North Carolina Verified Customer
2017-05-27

Arrival of order

"My textbook arrived within 3 days of ordering. Very good shape, packaged nicely & at a good price!"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know you received your item quickly and in satisfactory condition. We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

Good luck this semester!

2017-05-27

Will never use this service again

"I ordered my book because it wasn't available anywhere else and this website said it was in stock. I received an email a few days later stating it had not been shipped from supplier yet. It's been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't received a shipping notice for the book or any updates and my class started 2 weeks ago so I had to order from another vendor. "

“Hi Sarah,

I understand that a delayed delivery is an inconvenience to our customers and dampers your shopping experience. I’m sorry this happened and apologize on behalf of BiggerBooks.com. We aim to provide all of our customers with low priced text books, an easy shopping experience, and fast delivery. When we fall short of this goal, we hope to make amends by providing you excellent customer service. I’ve sent you an email to the address on file detailing the full situation and have provided a resolution. Should you read the email and not be totally satisfied, please either reply to our email or call us directly at 888-988-9909.

Apologetically,

2017-05-25

Great.

"Amazing purchase. Fast, friendly, cost efficient, and just what I expected. "

Rep reply posted May-26-2017

“Good morning,
We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that your experience was a good one. We strive to provide our customers with a fast and easy way to rent and buy textbooks for all their semester needs. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

2017-05-24

Excellent

"I received my book in a week in a very sealed package. Brand new, clean and I am very happy of my purchase. Thank you Bigger Books!"

Rep reply posted May-25-2017

“Good morning,
We appreciate the love! I’m pleased to hear that you were happy with the timing and condition of your purchase. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

2017-05-20

Not enough information

"The books I viewed didn't have much of a description, so I could tell if there was highlighting, bent corners, etc. However, the product did arrive within the 4-8 days promised and in fair condition."

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

“Good morning,

I have forwarded your feedback to our development team regarding needing more information during the order placement process.

2017-05-17

Awful!

"I tried to purchase the same book a couple of times, each time it stated they had the book, then a couple days later I get an email saying the book was delayed, then followed by a cancellation email. Their first time the delay and cancel emails were 5 days apart, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. So weeks later I checked their website and again they stated the book was available so I ordered it, a couple days later a delay email, then 6 hours later a cancel email(both sent in the wee early morning hours). I am beyond frustrated and embarrassed for getting scammed by them 2 times. If you're smart you'll stay away from this website and save yourself the hassle!!!
As a side note: They did refund my credit card. But still feel this is a scam.

Rep reply posted May-18-2017

“Good morning,

I’m very sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled. We make every effort to provide our customers with textbooks at an affordable price. While our warehouse originally reported this item as available upon request, it appears we’ve made a mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have since updated the availability to reflect that this item is temporarily unavailable through our supplier. I have sent you an email to the address on file in regards to an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account as our way or saying sorry. We wish you the best this semester and hope to provide better service on your next order!

Regards,

2017-05-13

Never Again!

"Ordered book to be used in developing church course. You showed the book in stock, charged my credit card and days later sent me an email saying that the book was not available and you would credit my card at a later date. REALLY?! Nope. Never again!"

Rep reply posted May-15-2017

“Good morning,

I’m very sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled. We make every effort to provide our customers with textbooks at an affordable price. While our warehouse originally reported this item as available upon request, it appears we’ve made a mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have since removed this item for sale. I have sent you an email to the address on file in regards to an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account as our way or saying sorry. We wish you the best this semester and hope to provide better service on your next order!

Regards,

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.