Stores > BiggerBooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-02-03

Run away...just run away!!!

"Ordered a textbook from this site for the first time due to the enticing price. They were very quick to process the payment, but after days of no correspondence in regards to shipping confirmation, I was forced to email customer support and inquire as to my purchase. I was informed that my book was no longer in stock and their VENDOR had no estimate of when it would be available. When I protested and informed them that the book was required as promised they canceled my order and informed me that my refund would be processed and should be received in 2 or 3 days after they ensured my book had not been shipped. Read the reviews from previous customers, I should have taken heed...lesson learned. "

This review was modified by TMaxx on February 03 2016 05:34:19 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2016-01-26

Not super happy

"The prices are nice. However, I paid for two day shipping unaware of the fact they have a 10-14 day processing. I wasn't happy about that, but even worse if I wouldn't have paid for two day shipping (after processing) how long would it have taken to get my book. I felt very mislead. Also though I had one nice customer representative, I spoke with another who was very rude.

I would not spend your money here

Rep reply posted Jan-27-2016

2015-10-14

"Decent all the way around. "

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2015-10-14

"This was a very positive experience!
Thank You!!

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2015

2015-09-29

"The book was in great condition as stated, and delivered in a very timely order."

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2015

2015-09-21

"Was disappointed there were more markings on book then what was disclosed. It was missing the CD and no where did it disclose prior to purchase the CD was missing. Really disappointed."

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2015

2015-09-21

"Wish you could rate the books condition, so the customer knows if the book is like new or well used. I am happy with my order, but I was looking for some kind of description of the use of the book when I ordered. "

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2015

2015-09-21

"I received the book I ordered on time, which was nice. However, the book was spiral bound and had about 1/3 of the pages torn out. I tried multiple times to call and talk to the company about this to see if I could either get a refund or send it back for a replacement and they never answered. The lines were always busy. Even when I chose the option to have them call me back, they never called me back. I also tried emailing BiggerBooks about this issue and finally received a response email one week later saying that they were having problems and that they would not receive my email. Basically, there is no way to get in contact with this company and the quality of the books has been terrible in my case."

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2015

2015-09-15

"I order a book for my son on 9/5 ... they were very quick taking the money out of my account. Today is Sept.15...no book, they keep giving me the run around on shipping. For two days I called them and customer service very rude and unprofessional. On top of that they keep changing the shipping status. Finally someone told me that the book wasn't available until October. Really/ My son has a test on this book and he can't relied on you to make this happen? This is the worse company to order books from. I requested a cancellation lets see if we can get the money in a timely manner. I have seen bad companies and customer service but this one tops it. AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR DUMM AUTOMATED MESSAGE ...GET REAL..BETH"

Rep reply posted Sep-16-2015

2015-09-11

"My order was cancelled due to the shipping address being an "irregularity". When I attempted to contact customer service, the chat session representative told me to just start over (she couldn't or wouldn't simply ship to the billing address). I have been on hold with their phone support for over 40 minutes with no live humans available to help.

Textbooks are very time sensitive, but this company simply doesn't care. Order elsewhere!

EDIT: Biggerbooks.com didn't send an "order update" as listed below. It was just another automated script. To date, their only response was to tell me to order it online again, and maybe it will work next time. I don't think they are stupid, they just simply don't care.

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2015

2015-08-27

"Not very happy with the how long it's taking. I ordered the book 3 days ago and still hasn't shipped. I was on the phone for over an hour waiting to talk to someone and they promised it would ship by today and I still don't have tracking number.. very disappointed with the company and its customer service.."

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

2015-08-27

"Absolutely terrible company. Was charged $87 on my card for a textbook, but was not given a confirmation email once I ordered. Then the book never came. I tried to track online with my username and password, and it said both were invalid -- actually, it didn't even recognize my email. I tried countless online chats with reps as well as calling but never got through. I will NEVER recommend this company or use them again. What a scam."

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. Please email me your first and last name at beth@biggerbooks.com so I may assist you.

2015-08-26

"Book arrived sooner than expected and in good condition."

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

2015-08-20

"Great place to buy books. Inexpensive, good quality used books and fast delivery."

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

2015-08-20

"Book as described shipped quickly. thanks"

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2015

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,558 merchant members.