Stores > BiggerBooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.68/10 2.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2017-02-13

" I decided to order through Bigger Books because I felt comfortable with its write up, price, and availability. Unfortunately, the book I ordered was no longer available. Needless to say, I was disappointed, but Bigger Books did contact me in a timely manner."

This review was modified by flyhandz on February 15 2017 10:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-14-2017

“Good morning,

We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that you felt comfortable enough to order from us. I am, of course, sorry we were unable to provide you with your ordered items. We strive to provide you with your items within a timely manner, and if not, we want to allow you enough to make other arrangements for your textbook needs, I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

Thanks again,

2017-01-30

EXPEDITED SHIPPING IS NOT TRULY EXPEDITED!

"PAID $17 FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING, IT TOOK OVER A WEEK AND A HALF TO RECEIVE IT. I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY STATED THAT IT TAKES THEM 4-5 DAYS TO RECEIVE THE BOOK, AND ONCE THEY RECEIVE IT, AN ADDITIONAL 2-4 DAYS TO PROCESS THE ORDER. IT'S VERY DECEIVING SO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU CHECK OUT, WHICH SHIPPING OPTION YOU CHOOSE. THEY DID ISSUE ME A REFUND ON THE SHIPPING DUE TO THE LENGTH OF TIME IT TOOK ME TO ACTUALLY RECEIVE THE BOOK. IT WAS VERY FRUSTRATING CONSIDERING I OPTED OUT OF FREE SHIPPING SO THAT I COULD GET IT QUICKER, AND IT ENDED UP BEING SLOWER. "

This review was modified by sluce1-79577 on February 01 2017 08:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-30-2017

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-26

No delivery YET !

"Not happy because I have not received my "Next Exit" book yet. "

This review was modified by drpryor on January 31 2017 12:00:52 AM

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your book yet. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-26

Book hasn't arrived

"Placed an order 10 days ago. Expected to arrive on Monday, it's Thursday now. Shipping hasn't updated for the last 9 days. Sent an email asking about a remedy, but haven't heard back."

This review was modified by cacookjz on January 31 2017 12:00:42 AM

2017-01-24

"Great site. Very easy to order. Shipping was ok. Well packaged "

This review was modified by janielangston on January 26 2017 06:45:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I am so happy you were satisfied with your order! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Best Wishes,
Erin ”

bad bad bad!

"ordered my item on 01/12/2017 and now it's been 10 days and the item has NOT been shipped yet. I was told that the product will take about 3-5 business days for processing but now I have not heard from them yet! I sent a bunch of emails and it took longer than a day to reply. I'm requesting for a refund..of course no one replies me back. DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. "

This review was modified by jaypun_punyapa on January 26 2017 10:42:48 AM

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that it took longer than expected for your item to be shipped. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me regarding this matter,

Very disappointed

"I ordered 2 of my books before school began, its been more than a week and i still dont have them (3-5 business days is a lie)
I emailed them, and they said they'll be shipping them today or tomorrow.
3 hours later I get another email from them saying they're sold out and they're waiting for more books but they can't give me an exact date when I'll be getting them. I'm already falling behind in class. I should've just bought them from another book website because this is very disappointing. What a let down of a book website.

This review was modified by vquezada050198 on January 27 2017 06:23:05 AM

Fast shipping

"Order arrived quickly. Thanks for sending the books so fast!"

This review was modified by cookbookguru on January 26 2017 10:30:26 AM

“Good afternoon,

Thank you for choosing us! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Cheers!

absolutely awful

"It has been almost two weeks and I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY BOOK. Its absolutely ridiculous that you tell your customers a timeline that is 100% not correct. Never using this site again. Ever. "

This review was modified by c194998 on January 26 2017 10:28:08 AM

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that it took longer than expected for your item to reach you. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Best Wishes,

couldn't provide the book

"A week after accepting my order they informed me that they didn't actually have the book and had to cancel the order."

This review was modified by dgoodson-37715 on January 25 2017 08:15:01 AM

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that your recently placed order with us was unable to be shipped. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Waited Too Long to Tell Me My Book Wasn't Coming

"I am happy with the 2 of the 3 books I received; however, I messaged customer service about the 3rd book and they said it would ship within 24-48 hours. I didn't hear anything, but a few days later I received saying that it wasn't coming since none of the vendors had it. It would have been nice to know sooner since this class started 2 weeks ago. The $3 coupon off of a $59 order wasn't the best way to make it up since I probably won't be using this service again."

This review was modified by kirstgarber on January 25 2017 07:30:02 AM

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that it took so long for your order to be cancelled. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your account.

2017-01-23

2 separate book promises unfulfilled! Stay away!

"1) They lost my book and me sent through a phone circus to track the package. I'm now almost 4 weeks behind on reading for a law school class! That book is still in transit according to UPS!
2) Realizing their service was horrible, they credited me $20, with an option to obtain a refund, or receive expedited shipping and arrival by today at the latest. I unfortunately chose the latter option. Yet, the book still has not arrived! First time shame on them, second time shame on me. Never again getting my business, and sending a warning to all MD/VA/DC law school list serves. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

This review was modified by chrisurt on January 27 2017 04:15:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that you have not yet received your item! I have sent an update to the email on file to help resolve this issue.

2017-01-23

Item Delay at a most inconvenient time

"Received an email that my book was delayed just days before my class started. Still no book, so I made the purchase at a higher price from my book store. I tried to cancel my delayed order via the website, but one problem. After filling out the customer service form online, there was no 'submit' button! I couldn't even cancel my order online! I have to wait until Monday to call to cancel and request a refund. I won't go through this hassle with this website again. "

This review was modified by seven_heidi on January 25 2017 01:00:01 AM

“Good morning,

I apologize that your order has not yet shipped with us. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

2017-01-22

Still havent got book

"Bought book. After 3 days I was emailed saying they didn't actually have the book. Tried to contact customer service during their open hours but got no response. No update on the book after about 2 weeks."

This review was modified by jfletcher8 on January 24 2017 11:30:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that your item has not yet shipped. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter,

2017-01-22

Two thumbs down

"First off they Canceled my order because they thought my address was incorrect which turned out my address was different from the billing address and instead of the company calling me they canceled my order. (Apparently your shipping address and billing address has to be the same for you to make and purchase over the Internet if your shipping address is different from your billing address you have to place the order over the phone )After speaking with the supervisor two days later she informed me that she would purchase the book over the phone and will give me free two day shipping and I should expect my book within the next three days. A week has passed by I have started my class and I have still not received my book. For some reason they shipped my book to UPS in Houston Texas but did not provide a address. I am very upset and I will never order a book from this company again"

This review was modified by jjrusk90 on January 24 2017 09:30:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that you have had a difficult experience with us. I have emailed you for so additional information to the email on file.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.