• BiggerBooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 5.10/10 5.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.69/10 2.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10

"BiggerBooks.com was great - I received my book exactly as it was specified, and was notified in a timely fashion every step of the day."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

customer service representative
Biggerbooks.com”

"The book came as promised but shipping was very slow. By the time I received the book I no longer needed it."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for this feedback! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

customer service representative
Biggerbooks.com”

"I was very satisfied and pleased with my order , definetely I will buy again in biggerbooks.com"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Good transaction, quick shipping, items in stated condition"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I am satisfied of the product. I received it on time. I give you a 5-Star rating.
Thank you.

"Fast! Excellent condition!!"

Biggerbooks.com”

"The textbook I bought had the pages torn out at the end of each chapter that had each of the assignments that I needed. I sent the book back and have not yet been reimbursed. Hopefully the company will make it right and send me my money back."

“Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I am disappointed that the price that was quoted to me was lower than the price they billed my credit card. No email was give to me notifying me of this and no explanation was given to me before they charged me. This seems less than reputable. Not a very good business practice."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-09-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"At first I was very interested in this website because of their relatively low prices on books. But as I placed my first order, I realized I probably made a bad mistake. Waiting eagerly to receive a shipping notification, I received an email saying that it is taking them a while to find the book or whatever. I continue to wait and now the book is barely going to be received by me - longer than what they said it would. Because of this, I have missed countless homework assignments due to not having this book and now the class isn't using it anymore. Now I have a book that is worthless and caused me a bunch of stress and pain.
tldr;
Student who was lured in by the low prices but then payed the price of time. Takes a long time to receive your product- only order from here if it is not urgent.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"Good pricing, decent shipping. A!"

eCampusHelp, BiggerBooks.com rep has responded

“Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

BiggerBooks.com”

"Have emailed twice about returning a book. No response! I'm stuck with a $130 book that I can never use again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2015

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Absolutely terrible. I have tried to call and see when the order will be placed. After seeing the reviews on here I doubt it will happen. Some people have stayed on the line for 99 min?! What is this? Please ship my book."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"I ordered a book from bigger books 4 days ago.. but I'm not complaining that its only been four days.. what I'm complaining is the fact that i use amazon to rent books as an Amazon student member with free 2 day shipping and amazing rental deals but unfortunately they didn't have y Business management book newest edition for rental. so i trusted bigger books and my mom ordered it for me to ship it to me away at school... the next day we get an email saying they value their customers and there was fraudulent activity and they canceled he card! i waited on the phone for almost 30 min and nobody answered. I also sent an email a few days ago and they still haven't answered me! As a business major the way they run their business is horrible. they need to clean house and start over and retrain everyone from the ground up on customer service and business skills. Hopefully they will respond to my tweet i sent them as well. Bigger books you have made me now have to wait longer to get a new book and I'm going to be behind almost a week on readings because of it. NOT COOL!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"Please read review to the end; in my experience this is a great company.

I ordered a $220 Book and DVD bundle from the Bigger Books web site. Only to receive the 'BRAND NEW' book and DVD and have the Binding on the first 200+ pages of the book completely separated and the DVD case completely broken. Talk about a disappointment. I made a complaint VIA their on line customer service page and I also commented on their facebook page voicing my desire to get a new book that doesn't have broken binding as the book is ordered is one I will have to be using for the next 2 years. I couldn't believe I paid $220 for something that is brand new yet completely falling apart the second I remove it from the box.

That comment was left on a Friday after their weekend business hours had already passed. So, first thing Monday morning I got a facecbook response as well as email. The were very apologetic and gave me a $30 credit for their web site (AWESOME) and told me that the book was currently out of stock but more were on the way and they will UPS overnight it in no more than 2 weeks. That was today, so I haven't received my new book yet. But I have to say, I am very happy for the way they handled the situation. It is a crazy expensive book and I am glad they see the importance of it getting to me in perfect brand new condition.

I left this comment because I see how many negative comments that are being left on this site. So, if I could make a recommendation to anyone that is having trouble reaching the customer service department from the phone lines, comment on their facebook page with your order number. Like I said, I received a response first thing this morning.

If I don't receive the book as promised, I will be sure you make you all know. :)

Good luck to everyone, I know how frustrating purchasing expensive text books can be. And to Bigger Books, thanks so much for your quick response and solution to the problem.

Kaye

"Worst communication EVER! "Your call is important to us; Please remain on the line..." For 99+ minutes??? I ordered 3 college textbooks for my daughter on December 27, 2014. Two came within 2 weeks, but the $130 math book is my problem. Several days AFTER placing my order, I was notified that it was not in stock, and there was no estimated date of arrival. Since my daughter was starting school the following week, I had to order it from another source and pay a great deal for overnight shipping. Then I went to my account on the BiggerBooks.com website and cancelled that book's order following their instructions. "Email successfully sent" flashed across the screen after hitting "send." But a day or so later, I got an email that said something like "delivery delayed; DO NOT re-submit email." Then another day or so later, I got another email saying "delivery failure." So I went back to their website and filled out another form using their communication method provided -- with the same delay/failure results (using different computers). I tried to call them during their posted EST hours; they were closed. I do not know how many times I tried to make contact with this company. They never acknowledged receiving any of my emails or calls. They sent the math book. I could not cancel the order, even though I tried for several days before they sent it. I did eventually reach a woman who said she couldn't do anything until the book was delivered. It came 3 days ago and I have not been able to contact them by phone. They continue to be closed during posted business hours. If I use their system to return the book, I have to pay for return shipping and restocking. I am on hold with their company now. I've been on hold for "the next available agent" for 99 minutes+ 55 seconds.

What I want is for them to pay for return shipping and not charge me any restocking fees, since I tried repeatedly to cancel the order before it was sent. This phone and email failure and frustration has caused much more grief than the $20 restocking fee, but that's about all I can go for at this point. I'd also like to make them listen to the 1980s coffee-house-piano loop they've been subjecting me to while on hold for the last 99+ minutes.

Finally...success with reaching a person who waived the fees. Hard way to recover $20, but it's a small victory.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

Customer service representive

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.