• BiggerBooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Not very happy with the how long it's taking. I ordered the book 3 days ago and still hasn't shipped. I was on the phone for over an hour waiting to talk to someone and they promised it would ship by today and I still don't have tracking number.. very disappointed with the company and its customer service.."

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Absolutely terrible company. Was charged $87 on my card for a textbook, but was not given a confirmation email once I ordered. Then the book never came. I tried to track online with my username and password, and it said both were invalid -- actually, it didn't even recognize my email. I tried countless online chats with reps as well as calling but never got through. I will NEVER recommend this company or use them again. What a scam."

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. Please email me your first and last name at beth@biggerbooks.com so I may assist you.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Book arrived sooner than expected and in good condition."

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Great place to buy books. Inexpensive, good quality used books and fast delivery."

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"Book as described shipped quickly. thanks"

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"Not very happy with the how long it's taking. "

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"Awful experience. I order the book way in advance before my class was suppose to start. When I called because the book hadn't shipped yet they said it takes 5-10 business days to obtain the book and then what ever ship method you choose in addition. Tried to speak to a manger and couldn't talk to one. They said one would call within 24 hours. We will see if that happens. Most unprofessional company I know. Doesn't matter the price of the book if you don't have it in time for the class."

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"Fast shipping and book was in great condition. Will order from BiggerBooks again next semester."

Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"It was very easy dealing with Bigger Books - navigating their site, finding what I needed, placing the order. The text arrived very promptly, well packaged and in as promised condition. It was a pleasure doing business."

Rep reply posted Feb-27-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible and it really makes our day to receive feedback like this. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little give to use on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"BiggerBooks.com was great - I received my book exactly as it was specified, and was notified in a timely fashion every step of the day."

Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

Biggerbooks.com”

"The book came as promised but shipping was very slow. By the time I received the book I no longer needed it."

Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for this feedback! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I was very satisfied and pleased with my order , definetely I will buy again in biggerbooks.com"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"Good transaction, quick shipping, items in stated condition"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on future order.

Biggerbooks.com”

"I am satisfied of the product. I received it on time. I give you a 5-Star rating.
Thank you.

"Fast! Excellent condition!!"

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.