Bigcheckstore.com Reviews - bigcheckstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 8 reviews

Bigcheckstore.com is not a merchant member
Bigcheckstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The checks looked great and the turn around was so fast, it was amazing!"

"awesome product, excellent customer service. will definitely use the big check store again!!!!"

"Designing the big check was easy and the order was processed and delivered in a very timely manner. We are very pleased with it. Thank You! We are a nom-profit that raises money for our schools and the check is something we will use to give grant money to the teachers. "

"Very fast shipping. Beautiful check at a very reasonable price. Will definitely return."

"This is the first time, I've ordered anything like this, so you can imagine that I was a bit concerned... What about a question I had?....How would it look? .... How long would it take to get here?

No Worries!

They were helpful on the phone - the big check got here very quickly (3 days, or was it 2? Anyway quicker than i had time to notice.) The check looks very good. I put a watermark image behind all of the text (designed everything in Photoshop). I used 10% opacity and would suggest that if you are going to do that, you try 20%. The watermark on the proof may tend to look a bit darker than on the check.

Mark Bohland, M.Photog. - Maranatha Photography
www dot MPhoto dot com

modified review This review was modified by MarkB-670 on December 15 2012 09:09:51 AM

"Great job ! Check was exactly what we needed ! Easy and Quick!"

"I ordered a dry erase big check from Bigcheckstore.com. For the features and size it was one of the least expensive options with the best website. I chose this online store because I could see my proof online before paying for it. The product came on the day promised and I am so satisfied with the product my next order will be 4 times as much."

"I had started on your web page to obtain a quote. After having some difficulties and continually ending up with "add to cart", I was put in touch with Eric via chat. HE WAS WONDERFUL! He talked me through everything from getting my quote, our tax exempt status, and downloading our logo, to proofing the order and giving me a tentative delivery date.

Sometimes you get a generic assistant. Eric took the time to make sure I was comfortable with not only the system I was trying to work with, but with him assisting me. HE sold me not only the check, but any future business. He is truly an asset to your organization.