• Address: 7275 ENVOY CT
    • Contact: service@bigtalldirect.com
    • Phone: 214-865-6363
    • Customer Support: 214-865-6363

"The items ordered were received as described and were received in a timely manner."

"Good merchandise, great prices and prompt service. What's not to like?"

"My order was shipped promptly and accurately, and the shipping price was only $1.00. I am quite satisfied with that. "

"Great selection of pants in my husband's size (46 waist) and good prices! would definitely buy here again. Two thumbs up!"

"I am a big guy living in a small town, and this place has been my primary clothing store for years. I have visited the store in person several times, but, honestly, buying by mail has been just as reliable. Orders are always filled quickly and the merchandise is always as advertised. My only regret is having to pay shipping charges, but that's the deal until I get my very own shipping fairy."

"I was most satisfied and impressed with the products I purchased and the expeditious manner in which they were shipped to me. Also, I found the follow-up confirmation e-mail and shipping information notice most helpful. I'll definitely be shopping with Big and Tall Direct this way in the future. Thank you for a great customer oriented experience!"

"Shirts fit great and look great - so nice to find good quality and great prices!"

"The merchandise was delivered promptly, in good condition, and with a message to ignore the incorrect size tag sewn into the garment, which was the correct size in terms of what I ordered and fits well. "

"good website with easy access and "

"Everything I ask from all the good people over there at Big Tall Direct, I get it! Thanx a lot!"

"Great selection and great prices! Fast shipping is standard."

"FAST SHIPPING! EVERYTHING FIT GOOD. HIGH QUALITY MERCHANDISE.TROUBLE FREE TRANSACTION.THANK YOU!"

"Quick delivery and eaae of purchase."

"It was a fast service and i will keep using it, and will recomend it to my friends"

"The process was smooth and the product arrived as promised"

Big Tall Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Big Tall Direct is not a merchant member
Big Tall Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!