Big Daddy Appliance Reviews - BigDaddyAppliance.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.25/10 10 reviews

Big Daddy Appliance is not a merchant member
Big Daddy Appliance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a dehumidifier online on Nov. 30. I received a confirmation e-mail that day. The confirmation didn't say anything about the item being on backorder. Two weeks later, I called to find out the status of the order. The person who answered the phone stated that the item was on backorder and probably wouldn't be shipped until another 4 or 5 weeks. I told her that they should inform customers when items are on backorder. I then cancelled the order. Ridiculous."

"Excellent job. Prompt, free delivery."

"LOVE THESE GUYS!!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO HELPFUL AND THEY DELIVERED MY FREEZER EXACTLY WHEN ANNOUNCED! I WILL DEFINITELY SHOP AGAIN! "

"my appliance was never received. I was not notified about my appliance being out of stock or being discontinued until 3 weeks after I placed my order. I was able to place another other order with a merchant with my appliance in stock today.
I would have rather have like been able to place this new order sooner. thank you.

modified review This review was modified by jyaffee on March 13 2013 06:29:15 PM

"I placed an online order for a freezer, two weeks ago. I received a confirmation email with an order confirmation number. However, the freezer never arrived. I made numerous phone calls to the customer service number on their website (718-513-1396) but only got voice mail, never a person. I left many voice mails: no-one called back. I sent many emails to their customer service mailing address: zero response. Beware: these guys are a scam. Now I will have to block my credit card because of this, just in the middle of Christmas shopping."

modified review This review was modified by acacia2 on December 16 2012 08:14:23 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"poor,Product ordered was not available after 2-3 days.Had to go elsewhere."

"Wonderful experience! Simple, fast, easy! "

"After making the purchase, it could not be complete until someone from the store could contact me which took over 3 day to happen. at that point i had no money for the product since this was very discouraging/trust about the company and its purchasing policy."

"I'm still in SHOCK about Big Daddy Appliance! Super Great Prices & Super Fast Delivery to my door!
I can forget the major places like Home Depot, Lowes, ect...if I am ever in need of anything...I will be shopping at Big Daddy Appliance 1st.

"Wow great customer service and fast shipping.......will shop again!