• Big Daddy Appli

• Address: 3516 Nostrand Ave
    • Contact: support@bigdaddyappliance.com
    • Phone: 718-513-2157

"I ordered a dehumidifier online on Nov. 30. I received a confirmation e-mail that day. The confirmation didn't say anything about the item being on backorder. Two weeks later, I called to find out the status of the order. The person who answered the phone stated that the item was on backorder and probably wouldn't be shipped until another 4 or 5 weeks. I told her that they should inform customers when items are on backorder. I then cancelled the order. Ridiculous."

"Excellent job. Prompt, free delivery."

"LOVE THESE GUYS!!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO HELPFUL AND THEY DELIVERED MY FREEZER EXACTLY WHEN ANNOUNCED! I WILL DEFINITELY SHOP AGAIN! "

"my appliance was never received. I was not notified about my appliance being out of stock or being discontinued until 3 weeks after I placed my order. I was able to place another other order with a merchant with my appliance in stock today.
I would have rather have like been able to place this new order sooner. thank you.

This review was modified by jyaffee on March 13 2013 06:29:15 PM

"I placed an online order for a freezer, two weeks ago. I received a confirmation email with an order confirmation number. However, the freezer never arrived. I made numerous phone calls to the customer service number on their website (718-513-1396) but only got voice mail, never a person. I left many voice mails: no-one called back. I sent many emails to their customer service mailing address: zero response. Beware: these guys are a scam. Now I will have to block my credit card because of this, just in the middle of Christmas shopping."

This review was modified by acacia2 on December 16 2012 08:14:23 PM

"poor,Product ordered was not available after 2-3 days.Had to go elsewhere."

"Wonderful experience! Simple, fast, easy! "

"After making the purchase, it could not be complete until someone from the store could contact me which took over 3 day to happen. at that point i had no money for the product since this was very discouraging/trust about the company and its purchasing policy."

"I'm still in SHOCK about Big Daddy Appliance! Super Great Prices & Super Fast Delivery to my door!
I can forget the major places like Home Depot, Lowes, ect...if I am ever in need of anything...I will be shopping at Big Daddy Appliance 1st.

"Wow great customer service and fast shipping.......will shop again!

Share Big Daddy Appliance's store rating

Big Daddy Appliance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Big Daddy Appliance is not a merchant member
Big Daddy Appliance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!