Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!! THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL AND UNHELPFUL STAFF IN THE WORLD. Any decent review here must be written by the employees themselves.

They seriously have the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life and I am absolutely SHOCKED they are still in business. When my call was transferred to the manager REGINA (Operator #254) she was ruder than the previous representative and refused to provide any help and even blamed me for everything. They canceled my order because I requested an address change and then tried to charge me $300 for the SAME item after! What the heck is that?!? And she refused to transfer me to anyone else for more help.

Apparently the owner is BRIAN PETERSON (sp?) - if you want to keep your business afloat you need to fire Regina and replace her with a qualified manager immediately!!! BUYERS, SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS AND AVOID AT ALL COST.

"First off let me start with I have no affiliation with BVI.com, but merely a customer. Before you go crazy and all worried over all the others review I like to share my experience. I purchase canon 6d +24-105mm and saved over $500 (which is half of lens) Now the camera is graymaket but how does that affect me. I have dealt with canon warranty with proper US model and it was the worse experience I have had. Some of the reviews stated they will send u used camera or lens with fingerprints on it. I much rather get a camera that has been test it before shipping than having to return it. Fingerprints on a lens even my local store will let you pull out and look at/test the lens. Does this make it used? Probably not! Before you start looking at ebay and such for a camera you have to know how those businesses operate. They buy kits and they split them in most cases. I have made my peace with that so should you if you are looking for a bargain. I am ok with missing a manual or generic box as long as they save me good money on good equipment. Fortunately I had never had to contact costumer service for warranty inquiries so I cannot comment on that."

"Bought a Rokinon 35mm F/1.4 lens from their eBay store. Not only did it take multiple messages, and a phone call to them (in which a customer service representative was very rude), but they finally told me after four days that the item was unavailable, and would ship in the following week. I said that was acceptable, but requested they ship it via 1 day shipping, which they (by message) agreed to. Even though they accepted that offer, I today checked the tracking, and it was shipped via UPS Ground. I'm very dissatisfied, and I will likely never purchase from them again."

"Throuhg Rakuten.com, I placed an order on a Brand New Nikon Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Telephoto Zoom Lens from BigValueInc on 9/17/2013. It was delivered earlier on 9/19/2013. However, the item was not a brand new one as advertised. The lens didn't come with the Nikon lens box. There was no warranty or registration documentation except a manual. The manual was not packed with a plastic bag and one corner of the manual was folded. Moreover, the lens bag was worn to some extent. Some fingerprints can be seen on the body of the lens and the cap. Briefly, it is not a brand new one as advertised. When I contacted with the customer service and talked to two female. Both were rude and none of them were patient. Both they told me that the returning label would be sent to me at the end of the day. However, it didn't happen.

No more business with BigValueInc.com

modified review This review was modified by lueryy2002 on September 23 2013 06:06:42 PM

"Bigvalueinc sold me a used Canon 5D III then replaced it with another use camera, never denying the fact the 1st. one was used. They then blocked my account from making additional purchases and literally told me if I would revise my negative review they would exchange my camera! When that didn't happen they appear to be refusing to ship a replacement camera and just mentioned Refund in an email. SHIFTY, UNTRUSTWORTHY AND INCREDIBLY UNPROFESSIONAL....DON'T BE LURED IN BY THE PRICES! BUYER BEWARE...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!"

modified review This review was modified by cyoung315 on August 16 2013 03:35:06 AM

"Less than a week after purchasing a new Canon 24-105 lens from BigValueInc the price was lowered by $50. I contacted customer service to see what they were willing to do and they refused to price match in any way. I communicated with them twice and they offered no solution so I won't be doing any business with them in the future."

modified review This review was modified by cabrian on August 08 2013 11:15:24 AM

"Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test"

modified review This review was modified by cameta on July 12 2013 01:56:21 PM

"Does not even allow a contact for asking questions about listings on ebay. Very unprofessional!"

"I got a great deal on a Canon 5D Mark III. At first I was skeptical because it was considerably cheaper than any other retail store ( almost a $1000 markdown), but the item was perfect when it arrived. I have now used my camera for a couple of months, and have had no problems with it at all. Thank you!"

"Worst seller I saw in my life.please be aware of the seller.I would like to say my issue with the seller...

I ordered a Nikon D3200 camera body on 02/22/2013 and it was shipped ,after that I called the seller regarding the payment method and is there any chance that I can pay with different card through PayPal (earlier paid through PayPal ) then CSR manager named Regina (sorry if I am wrong spelled)told me that no way to changed the payment method unless if you want refund you can return the item back,before that I spoke to PayPal and asked for the solution for the payment they suggested that talk to seller and make arrangement with payment or if you want you can contact the bank if you don't want the transaction .So I decided to talk to seller,as I told seller not interested with my proposal,then I said ok no problem ,meanwhile I track the item it shows that item was requested return to seller ,I confused and contacted the seller ,she told me that we don't want to sell the item to you, so I asked her why you charged on my account then she said PayPal charged and once we got my item back we will refund your money ,So my question is if she requested the item back without my knowledge did I response for return shipment and why they hold my money ,do they have any right to hold my money ...help folks

killahca$h's Avatar
Elizabethtown, KY

"Purchased a sony nex c3 camera. The camera was said to be brand new. The camera appeared to be new however there was some interesting things that made it not new. The camera did not have a owners manual, not flash adaptor in the kit and the camera had no body cap. Also the camera had the battery already installed in it and the date and time were set up and the shutter count was at 7 pics taken so that make me know the camera was not new as stated. I wrote customer service and have yet to receive a reply back but I am not happy regarding the service I got on this so far."

"Fast shipping, excellent services. I recommend this company to my friends. "

"fast shipping and good product"

"Would never buy from them again. First I asked if the camera 1DX came with a USA warranty. Their answer was yes. When I received the camera 6 days later (on their site it they have a map showing how many days to delivery. In my case it is 1) no warranty at all. Then I was told the refund would take 3-5 business days. After 2 phone calls to them the refund finally came on the 8th day. If I hadn't called, who knows when I would have gotten it. Buyer beware!"

"I purchased a Sony OSS 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Lens from BigValue on eBay. It was a thoroughly satisfactory experience. The price was attractive. I had a question about the item and called them via the telephone number listed in their ad-prompt, satisfactory answer, no waiting. The lens arrived promptly, carefully packed. It was exactly as advertised. Highly recommended. "

BigValueInc.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BigValueInc.com is not a merchant member
BigValueInc.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!