Bidz.com / Buyz.com Reviews - bidz.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 4 reviews

Bidz.com / Buyz.com is not a merchant member
Bidz.com / Buyz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"I bought jewelery from bidz.com and I ma satisfied with the product's quality, the only drawback is that you have to wait longtime to receive your item , I also have remark, when the item is not sold , they contact you to buy but they do not make any discount which is unfair !!"

Rating 4/102/5

"This is a rewrite of Bidz.com. Today, 03/02/11, I had a bad experience with their service. I was offered a reserve price on an item and when I tried to get them to lower the offer THEY REFUSED. I tried to get them to forego the auction fees and sales tax, THEY REFUSED. IT SEEMS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MAKING THE GOD ALMIGHTY DOLLAR.Bidz.com WAS a great place to participate in online auctions from costume jewelry to high end jewelry. I have won numerous items from them and I am very satisfied with the quality of items in whole. However, on 2 occasions I had to send items back and had to tell them why and they issued an RMA immediately and gave refund. They do not send prepaid return address labels but they do refund the return postage costs if items are not as described, broken, or defective. The drawback is they take too long to issue refunds and they do not work with the bidders in lowering their "Reserve Offer Price" of items you have bid on and the item was not sold. Even though they have great items, they charge an "Auction Fee", overpriced shipping, and sales tax to all according to what ever state you are in. "

modified review This review was modified by 911boss on March 02 2011 12:19:24 PM

"Bidz.com has drastically fallen from accepted expectations. The company will charge you heavily for items that they will not deliver. customer service socks. Do not do business with this company"

"I bought jewelaries, watches, and cufflinks with a guaranteed lower price than any other shop. However, I'm somewhat dissatisfy with the color of the pearls becuase they are not completely match with the color in the previewed photos. Anything else is perfect :)"