Stores > Beyond Stores

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-05-09

Does not care about customters and have NO customer skills The worst website to order from

"AVOID this company at all costs.
This did not even ship for 8 days after we ordered it.
When we received it and it has the wrong measurements.
I took pictures of this and sent it to them.
They said that I had to pay to send it back even though it is no where near right.
They were rude and argued about the whole thing.
BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE.

This review was modified by thebuyer76 on May 09 2016 11:43:28 AM

2016-04-09

Best of all!

"Great product with the best price anywhere and excellent service. 1 glass top got broke in transit and they immediately replaced it with no issues. "

2016-04-09

prompt

"I ordered a bed and the item arrived on time and in great condition. Thank you"

2016-04-06

Above and Beyond from Beyond Stores

"From phone conversation to delivery service was excellent. Loved the ability to make an offer to lower the furniture prices. Products amazing."

Well done!

"Beyond Stores had the best price and the best description of the furniture that was purchased."

Great first time experience with Beyond Stores

"Delivered on time. Packaged extermely well, wonderful coffee table. "

Sittin' Pretty in Our New Mac Olso Recliners

"Brought 2 fabric Mac Olso Recliners to replace 2 old-fashion recliners that were way too big for our small living space. Purchased from Beyond Stores for a great price. Shipping was expedient and efficient. Products arrived well packaged, without damage. Hubby and I love these recliners! They are wonderful to relax in and we love the swivel. We are very happy with the product and Beyond Stores and recommend them highly."

Very Happy!

"I'm completely satisfied with my purchase of the American Drew Tribeca Étagère Pier. The price, the fast delivery, the quality and condition of the furniture was excellent! I would definitely purchase from Beyond stores again."

2016-04-05

"Service ... Beyond (other) Stores"

"Dear Beyond Stores,

I was searching for a specific area rug, specific size, style, subject (Elephants) ... I found it at "Beyond Stores", but it unavailable at the particular moment, Beyond Stores contacted me very quickly, I purchased it, it was delivered as promised and left safely on my front porch ... Outstanding Service & Beautiful Rug !! I'll be shopping with you again in the future ... Sincerely, Rog

Damaged goods

"Everything went well until the item arrived "damaged"
So it was put back on the truck and sent back.

Very happy!

"Great price, great service, great product and great delivery!
I will come back.

Fast, Fine, and Fabulous

"My order was shipped quickly. The correspondence regarding my order was prompt and helpful. My order arrived in perfect condition. As for the price, it was fabulous!"

2016-04-05

Great price for a known product

"Shipping was fast. Box arrived damaged (slight damage to contents, but repairable). Manufacturer did not do the best at packaging for multiple means of shipping.....boat from China, truck to warehouse, shipping company to me."

Excellent service!

"Quick help placing the exact right order over the phone. Very helpful and cheerful. A breath of fresh air in today's lackluster customer service experiences."

2016-02-27

BEYOND BEYOND !

Your salesman did for us in minuets and got us the extra parts we needed to complete our order ! It seemed that the other two or three places we tried just didnt want our business . You would have thought that the first place we ordered from would have wanted to correct the order they screwed up to begin with ! Sorry Sears but you blew it again ! Oh did i say Sears ! lol
thanks again to Beyond

yours truly Dave and Becky O !

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.