Stores > Beyond Stores

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-09

Best of all!

"Great product with the best price anywhere and excellent service. 1 glass top got broke in transit and they immediately replaced it with no issues. "

2016-04-09

prompt

"I ordered a bed and the item arrived on time and in great condition. Thank you"

2016-04-06

Above and Beyond from Beyond Stores

"From phone conversation to delivery service was excellent. Loved the ability to make an offer to lower the furniture prices. Products amazing."

Well done!

"Beyond Stores had the best price and the best description of the furniture that was purchased."

Great first time experience with Beyond Stores

"Delivered on time. Packaged extermely well, wonderful coffee table. "

Sittin' Pretty in Our New Mac Olso Recliners

"Brought 2 fabric Mac Olso Recliners to replace 2 old-fashion recliners that were way too big for our small living space. Purchased from Beyond Stores for a great price. Shipping was expedient and efficient. Products arrived well packaged, without damage. Hubby and I love these recliners! They are wonderful to relax in and we love the swivel. We are very happy with the product and Beyond Stores and recommend them highly."

Very Happy!

"I'm completely satisfied with my purchase of the American Drew Tribeca Étagère Pier. The price, the fast delivery, the quality and condition of the furniture was excellent! I would definitely purchase from Beyond stores again."

2016-04-05

"Service ... Beyond (other) Stores"

"Dear Beyond Stores,

I was searching for a specific area rug, specific size, style, subject (Elephants) ... I found it at "Beyond Stores", but it unavailable at the particular moment, Beyond Stores contacted me very quickly, I purchased it, it was delivered as promised and left safely on my front porch ... Outstanding Service & Beautiful Rug !! I'll be shopping with you again in the future ... Sincerely, Rog

Damaged goods

"Everything went well until the item arrived "damaged"
So it was put back on the truck and sent back.

Very happy!

"Great price, great service, great product and great delivery!
I will come back.

Fast, Fine, and Fabulous

"My order was shipped quickly. The correspondence regarding my order was prompt and helpful. My order arrived in perfect condition. As for the price, it was fabulous!"

2016-04-05

Great price for a known product

"Shipping was fast. Box arrived damaged (slight damage to contents, but repairable). Manufacturer did not do the best at packaging for multiple means of shipping.....boat from China, truck to warehouse, shipping company to me."

Excellent service!

"Quick help placing the exact right order over the phone. Very helpful and cheerful. A breath of fresh air in today's lackluster customer service experiences."

2016-02-27

BEYOND BEYOND !

Your salesman did for us in minuets and got us the extra parts we needed to complete our order ! It seemed that the other two or three places we tried just didnt want our business . You would have thought that the first place we ordered from would have wanted to correct the order they screwed up to begin with ! Sorry Sears but you blew it again ! Oh did i say Sears ! lol
thanks again to Beyond

yours truly Dave and Becky O !

2016-02-25

Damaged / Previously Returned Merchandise

"One of the two boxes containing the stools was damaged and the metal was scratched, although simple touch up paint did the trick. However, BOTH boxes were obviously returned by previous customers. The hardware package was opened and taped and did not contain all the necessary washers. This necessitated a trip to the local hardware store to buy additional washers. It didn't cost me much but it was a major hassle. Both boxes were not repackaged properly in that the securing foam that protects the stool was snapped, and in some cases, just stuffed back in the box. At the end of the day everything works right, the odd shaped/colored washers that do not match are mostly hidden and the scratches are barely noticeable. However, I expected more."

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2016

BeyondIsaac, Beyond Stores rep has responded

“I'm very sorry to hear about your poor experience. Please give us a call at 888-349-6096 and we will be happy to assist!”

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.