Beyond StoresCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10

"Delivery was pushed back 3 times and would have taken 2 months to delivery (order date 11/20; current ship date 1/28). I had to cancel the order. I would never recommend purchasing anything from this retailer to anyone I know. "

"Great customer service! Very prompt about issues. I had a problem with my order, contacted them and they worked with me on it! They were great, I will use them again in the future!"

"Great customer service, great pricing, and great product!! I will definately order from Beyond Stores again!!"

"Items arrive quickly. Pictures were true to what arrived."

"Ordered a dining table from there. The table had to be re-ordered twice (I now have 3 of them) as the first 2 were damaged.
While it was frustrating to go through the process, the customer service team was really good about it and did not rest till I was satisfied!

"We really like our new bed frame."

"I was told it would deliver on Tuesday 11/11 and took time off from work to be there, then the delivery was cancelled and rescheduled at the last moment."

"The delivery company was AWFUL and that is an understatement however I really felt Beyond Stores went out of their way to help so thank you...; )

ps Customer Suggestion: get rid of Redaway Trucking Delivery!

"In the end, the delivery came a week later than the expected delivery. I almost wanted to just cancel the order altogether and get it from a different vendor, but then it came through.

When the package arrived it was very well packed and protected which I was really happy to see. After assembly it looks fantastic and I'm not a happy customer. Minus one star only because of the delay in delivery

"We had one chair out of level..Thanks to Andrew, we resolved the problem. Andrew has good people skills and excellent to work with. With the new back legs, the chair is now level . We like our 4 chairs and thanks to your people it was a pleasant and enjoyable ending. The best.
Thanks

"I ordered a dresser on October 24th. Told that the dresser I had ordered would be sent out on October 31st. Never received tracking information but I did get an email saying that there were experiencing delays and it would not be shipped out till the 7th. The 7th came and I was charged for the dresser, but still no dresser, looked up the tracking information and saw that it was to be delivered on the 11th however that only meant that it was a call to actually schedule the delivery. So we scheduled the delivery on Thursday the 13th, and it arrived at 2:30pm just wrecked the box was in covered in holes and it was put on upside down, opened and re taped up. My husband was told that they would return this one and send out another dresser first thing next week. Called and learned that it was slated for the 21st, does that mean 1st thing? I think I also spoke to Isaac but demanded to speak to a manager to try and figure out what was really going on. Then I tried to cancel my order, but waiting on a confirmation from the manufacture to make sure that they haven't already sent another one out thats classic given the amount of time it took to send it out in the first place. After seeing the other reviews I can see that this is pretty common, I really wish I had seen them before placing the order. I will never do business with them again. "

"I had to make two trips to home depot to get new boards drilled since the provided boards had pre-drilled holes that did not align with holes in the side rails of the bed. It was highly inconvenient and required further expense beyond that of the bed price. I am highly disatisfied and will be leaving a negative review online. "

"I purchased a table and chair set from Beyond Stores and love it. It was exactly what I was looking for and could not find it locally. The price was so affordable. It was delivered in a timely fashion, easy to put together, and the quality is outstanding!"

"After several phone calls and unreturned messages, I finally was told my table had been damaged in delivery to Beyond Stores and that it would not be delivered to my home. They declined my request for a re-order. I wasted three weeks of time waiting ... so my family will be "enjoying" Thanksgiving on a couple of garage-sale card tables. Nebraska Furniture Mart can't deliver the table until December 1. FROWNY FACE!!"

"Exceptional delivery service. Arrived right on time"

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.