Stores > Beyond Stores

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-06-01

Furniture breaks with no warranty

"I purchased a bed from them and it was barely used but one of the sides broke after a few weeks. They claimed there was no coverage by warranty or under damage policy but wanted to sell me another part that could possibly break again for $100 more. Not worth it."

2016-06-01

Incorrect item shipped, but they took care of it.

"I ordered a 10-piece patio furniture set, and one of the chairs showed up in the wrong color. They were great, and sent me the correct item."

This review was modified by tybalt_ko on June 01 2016 07:59:21 AM

2016-05-31

Emerald Green shoe mission accomplished

"I looked all over town for three weeks for shoes to match emerald and Kelly green outfit for a Derby watch party. Thanks for having the perfect color!"

2016-05-28

Great Service

"Couldn't be more pleased with the price, service and product."

Very Sturdy and well constructed

"First and foremost, I was impressed with the great packaging. It was very secure, it was more difficult opening the package than assembling the table. Assembly was easy considering that the lift top was already pre-assembled. "

best price

"Lowest price I found for this chair same chair as much as $400.00 higher else where
Very fast delivery two days ahead of scheduled time

Smooth Transaction

"This was my first purchase with Beyond Stores. I am very happy with this company and I will be back in the future. My items arrived very quick and they look great in my home. Thank you"

More beautiful than expected

"Received my lamps, packed perfectly in excellent condition. They even came earlier than expected."

Quick and efficient service

"Ordered a futon frame and was delivered earlier than the promised delivery date. Everything arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition."

Loving my new bed

"Sturdy and comfy -- arrived on time and was perfectly packed."

Wonderful Experience

"Beyond Store had the best price, in addition, to calling to my attention a statewide coupon available to use for the purchase the Liberty Furniture Avalon Platform Bed in White Truffle Finish. The order was placed on April 28, 2016 and received on May 2, 2016, very short turnaround time. The return policy was great. The FedEx driver and I examined three large parcels upon arrived to ensure there no damaged was incurred during transport and all parts were accounted. If damaged, I could refuse the packages and FedEx would reload and return to store. I would highly recommend Beyond Store to anyone that would like quality on line ordering. I was pleased with the process from placing the order to receiving the bed."

Satisfied with service

"Quick delivery. Happy with product."

nice item for the price

"quick delivery, arrived in good shape. good value

2016-05-25

Counter chairs were exactly right!

"The two counter chairs I ordered were great, easy to put together, all parts included, and they look great! I was trying to match the chairs to an older Steve Silver table and 4 chairs that I already had, and these were a good match and are even heavier, sturdier, and more attractive than the 4 older chairs. Exactly what I needed! We are enjoying being able to sit 6 people at the table instead of 4!! Also, they were delivered way ahead of schedule. I will be ordering more from them. Thanks, Beyondstores for a quality product and excellent customer service!! Satisfied customer in North Carolina!!!"

They delivered!

"Faster than expected. FedEx delivery. Good job!"

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.