Stores > Beyond Stores

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond Stores by clicking a star below.

2017-06-19

Slow to ship

"I ordered & called about item, explanation was weak, non caring & non involved. It took over a week before item was even shipped. "

2017-06-19

perfect

"Arrived as promised and looks great!"

2017-06-18

Love this store!!

"Was looking for a 10 ft dining room table exactly like this one. Was so happy at the great price and free shipping!!! "

2017-06-16

Beyondstores made finding matching chairs easy

"I bought a dining room set from HH Gregg. That chain went out of business before I was able to buy 2 more chairs to match my set. I found them easily and shipping is free! "

2017-06-16

"Best prices on the internet!"

2017-06-15

Confusing Checkout Process for a Newbie

"One box told me I'd get 7% off if I put in a particular code. On the NEXT page, I THOUGHT I put in the code but it kept rejecting my various attempts — and after filling in all the info about name, address, VISA #s, etc. I SURE as hell wasn't going to back up one page to look at the code again and lose everything I'd filled in. And another place told me I'd get 10% off my first order, but there was no place to put in the 10% off and the TOTAL didn't put in the 10% OFF… All in all, the checkout process was greatly disappointing and needs to be reviewed. And I'd STILL like to get my first timer's 17% off!"

2017-06-15

Fast shipping. Good product. best price.

"Based on my first experience, I will source product here again. "

2017-06-14

Mirror Ordered

"Ordered large bath mirror.....came packaged so well it took us FOREVER to get it open! No possible chance it could have broken!! Very satisfied with my purchase. It looked exactly as the picture and description. Love it!"

Best price. Very fast .

"Very very pleased. Fast, affordable and just what I wanted.

Great product

"Table was exactly as described, easy to put together, and is very sturdy"

2017-06-13

Great product! Fast shipping. Thank you!

"We received a great bed for a great price and very fast delivery. Great experience!"

Exactly as pictured!

"Looked at many pub style high top tables and found this one online. Everything is perfect from ordering to receiving. The table and chairs arrived in a timely manner and was packed exceptionally well. The set is better than expected, quality is amazing."

Shipped the wrong item.

"I did not receive what I ordered, but decided to keep it anyway rather than the hassle of returning it. I then ordered what I wanted from another vendor."

Rep reply posted Jun-14-2017

A rep from Beyond Stores, BeyondIsaac, has responded

“Hi,
I'm so sorry to hear that you received the incorrect item! This was surely a mistake in the warehouse and we would have been happy to resolve this issue right away for you. It's a shame that you did not let us know and I can assure you that returning it wouldn't be any hassle at all! I am happy that you were able to work this out on your own - but we would have been happy to assist. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to call us at 888-349-6096.”

2017-06-12

Perfect

"This was exactly what the spa needed for the products! Thank You!"

2017-06-12

Great Prices, Flawed Security Practices

"After setting up my account and making a substantial purchase, I was sent an unsolicited, unencrypted email which revealed my password. This is a terrible practice, highly insecure, and completely unnecessary.

I work in the software industry. I made a simple plea to customer service to adopt better, more modern, security practices. Minimally, stop revealing customers' login and unencrypted passwords in confirmation emails. I was assured "that this information is only seen by you [me], this is only an automated email that is sent to our customers when they create a new account."

The naivety of the response and blind assurance, that a fundamentally flawed practice was safe, prompted me to send a more extensive response, imploring Beyond Stores to take the issue more seriously and illuminating resources which outline best practices.

This second email was sent ten days ago and has gone unanswered. I am left to assume that data security is a low priority, that my personal information is fundamentally insecure, and that every customer who has ever set up an account at Beyond Stores has had their password sent to them in an unencrypted email.

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.