• Beyond Stores

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10

2015-07-27

"The items ordered were as advertised and in perfect condition. Very satisfied. "

"Good evening,
I just received my chaise through "White Glove" delivery for which I paid Beyond Stores extra, and tipped the delivery people in advance and one of the delivery people got black grease from their hands on the new white leather sofa in two places and on a white leather pillow. I should not have to ask the delivery people after they've gotten grease on my goods to wash their hands. It's "White Glove" service, so if you're not actually giving the White Glove service for which the client is paying, then the delivery people should be trained to have clean hands when handling new merchandise. I had to demand that he wash his hands before asking them to adjust the position of the piece of furniture. One of the delivery people, Angel, was a professional. He noticed there was additional damage and brought my attention to it. He was not rushing me and he wanted to make sure that he was doing everything he could before he left. I was still going to keep the chaise because the damage was on the bottom which could not be seen from above and some chunks out of the wood. However, about 20 min. after the delivery people left, I noticed there is a about a 5" tear on the back of the chaise through the leather that cannot be hidden. I took pictures of the damage I see so far. Also, one of the legs is missing the bottom piece of thick felt that the other legs have to protect the floor and also it is not balanced because the other legs have the thick piece of felt. I was going to keep it with the few tears in the cloth underneath that cannot be seen from above, the incomplete leg and the scratches (chunks) dug out from the wood and even with the 3 large black grease smears. However, once I saw the tear in the leather, I realized this is too much money to be paying for such lack of service and damaged piece of furniture. I really like the chaise and wanted to keep it, but I am requesting an exchange for one that is NOT damaged and please get it to me as soon as possible. I paid too much and have waited too long for this kind of treatment. However, Milo Mitchell, Janeece and Angel of XpoLastMile are true professionals. They were very helpful. Beyond Stores, however, was not. I contacted Beyond Stores on July 20 because I wanted to know why I hadn't received my shipment yet and I received a very sarcastic voicemail from Beyond Stores. I did not appreciate that. I have been very nice about this whole thing and I still want the product. I just want one that's not damaged and to please get it to me in a reasonable amount of time. I ordered it on June 28, it shipped out 10 days later (not acceptable) on July 8, then sitting in a third party warehouse for another 10 days which is again unacceptable and arriving July 27 is not acceptable. 30 days to get a very damaged couch with "Black Grease" service is not acceptable. Please make adjustments to improve upon this because I do like the product and want a replacement as soon as possible. Please do not make me wait another month. Thank you!"

2015-07-27

"Like a previous reviewer, I ordered from Beyond Stores with some trepidation. I knew nothing about them, but they had the desks I wanted, so I took a chance and ordered them. They were shipped exactly when they said they would be. And then....Fedex lost the packages. Actually, the tracking information was that they were delivered, but they weren't delivered to me. Fedex is still trying to find them. HOWEVER...and this is where the story gets good....Caitlin Snow at Beyond Stores answered my call. I was worried. But she understood the problem, she understood my concern and she did everything possible to take care of me. She called Fedex. She wrote back to me with the status just as she said she would. This all took place on a Friday and Caitlin was off from work over the weekend, but one of her co-workers picked it up and got in touch with me. They're not waiting for Fedex to resolve the problem. THEY'RE SHIPPING ME 2 NEW DESKS and she put in the order Monday morning. Who could ask for more than that from a company? I started out as an accidental customer. But they have been so amazing that I'm now a customer on purpose."

2015-07-27

"I really love the fact that you could make an offer and the price included shipping and tax! I have definitely told my friends about this site!"

2015-07-25

"I purchased Two Hillsdale Pine Island Wheat Back Side Chairs, and we love them, they are so beautiful. The quality is far beyond my expectations. I am so glad that I found Beyond Stores on Amazon. We will definitely buy from Beyond Stores again."

2015-07-24

"The product was competitively priced and arrived in perfect condition, but customer service was lacking. I attempted to call and email the seller prior to my purchase, but never received any response whatsoever."

2015-07-22

"Item arrived well padded and boxed. very happy."

2015-07-22

"I was a little nervous about ordering furniture online and even more nervous about the quality it would arrive in... but I was worried for no reason! Our furniture arrived in perfect condition! It feels good to have gotten it at such a great price too thanks to the Make an Offer option :) "

2015-07-22

"I ordered a coffee table through Sears on June 25. I received two emails from Beyond Stores in the next 2 days: 1 saying they had received my order and 2 saying that my delivery date was July 10 and they would email me with shipping info when it was ready to ship. On July 16 I emailed them asking where my table was. They sent a rude response claiming that they had sent me "a number" of emails to confirm my order. I forwarded the 2 I got to show that neither asked me to respond or confirm anything and that I wanted my table within the week.

On July 22 I got an email from Sears saying my order was cancelled at my request. I called Sears. Sears put me on hold to speak to Beyond Stores who claimed to have sent me an email offering 10% off and saying that they couldn't ship by July 23. More lies! I have requested that they forward me all these phantom emails.

Things happen; I understand that, but take responsibility. Don't blame the customer, lie, and be rude!"

2015-07-22

"Beyond Stores is a big old rip off company! I had made an error and placed an order for the order in question. I had contacted Beyond Stores to try and cancel the order, and the rep I spoke to on the phone stated to me that it was too late to cancel that it was already slated for shipping. So he advised me to just refuse the shipment if it shows up at my home, so I did do that. Now Beyond stores has charged my credit card a whopping $162.00 for the return shipping charge and a 20% restocking fee for an item that never left the shipping truck and never crossed over the threshold of my home whatsoever. THEY FLAT OUT REFUSE TO ISSUE ME A REFUND! Now, I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau my local States Attorneys Office or someone whom I can report these unfair crooks to, and who can help me force a refund out of them. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE SHOULD EVER ORDER A THING FROM BEYOND STORES! I sure know that I wont ever! "

2015-07-22

"Price was great. Product arrived promptly and was perfect. Will shop here again for future furniture purchases."

2015-07-21

"I was leery of purchasing furniture online with a vendor I was not familiar with, but am very happy with Beyond Stores, the price I paid, and the product I received."

2015-07-21

"Excellent Service. Received a damaged product. Beyond Stores immediately replaced."

2015-07-20

"Stools arrived earlier than expected. They are exactly what I wanted and look great in our newly remodeled kitchen!"

2015-07-20

"The people at Beyond Stores were friendly butthat is where it ended. There was no follow through it service. There are so many choices out there. Don't choose this company!!!!"

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.