Beyond StoresCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Great. I received a cute desk and hutch."

"Received an email a week later saying it was not in stock and would be in stock a month later however they still charged me! Still don't have what I purchased but not happy with the item being out of stock and it not stating that and not having the option to decline buying."

"I will be doing business with you people again/ i am very happy with my purchase. Thanks again."

"After I paid my order was cancelled. I had to contact the merchant since I wasn't given any reason and was told they couldn't complete my order even though it was supposedly in stock. This place sucks. STAY AWAY"

"Very modern chic looking chairs. Ordered a set of 4 last year and they are holding up well so I ordered another 4."

"Transaction was very smooth. Coffee table was shipped when indicated. Received quickly which I loved!!! Would purchase from again."

"Beware of return policy -roundtrip shipping and restocking fees."

"The beds are perfect, exactly as pictured and delivered on time!"

"I ordered a bar stool. The stool was drop shipped from the factory. While the box was in good condition there was a problem with factory defects. Communication and follow up with Beyond Stores was EXCELLENT. They went right to work resolving this problem and I received the new stool in short order. It was perfect. On top of that, theirs was the best price on the net and no shipping charge. Their Customer Service Reps are very helpful and friendly and I am very impressed with the communications I have receive from them - even after the shipment arrived. Thank you Beyond Stores for taking care of me. "

"They weren't able to fill my order. The states that the manufacturer wasn't making them anymore. However, that is not true bc other stores are able to get my product "

"Very bad customer service. Cancelled my order without any explaination. Will never shop again from here again. Amazon is a way to go. Alot cheaper and better products. Thanks for nothing beyond. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

BeyondIsaac, Beyond Stores rep has responded

“I am sorry to hear about your poor experience, please call us on 888-349-6096 and we will be happy to help.”

"PRODUCT HASN'T SHIPPED!!! ORDER LOST?!"

"Delivery took a little longer than expected but was received within three weeks and no damage to package. Happy with purchase. "

"Product price is great. Shipping was on time. Seller provided prompt shipping info and follow up.

"I also would have liked a tracking number notification"

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.