Beyond StoresCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.19/10 4.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10

"I still have not received this item, i see it has been shipped but the tracking address doesn't seem to correspond with the one I sent you, pls look into this and advise.

Avril Ward

"bought this beautiful canope bed for my granddaughter and couldn't be happier!"

"My items were delivered in great condition. I love the 2 desks but a little discouraged w/the wedge. I was expecting l-shaped. But overall happy and I would recommend this 3 piece desk set to friends"

"Everything is excellent except with BeyondStores we always have 50$ of broker fees on top of the custom fees. It makes it really expensive to order from BeyondStores. Ordering online from US resellers always have custom fees of course but only BeyondStores have these extra broker fees so we order only when we can't find the item we want anywhere else."

"received on time and In good condition"

"Delivered on the date scheduled, and everything came in perfect condition! "

"Pieces arrived in perfect condition. There was a shipping delay from the date originally given for the backordered item to return to stock, but that is to be expected when product is out of stock and restocking from overseas."

"Furniture was well-packed, arrived on schedule and just as nice as pictured."

"My clock was broken and I didn't realize until I had thrown out all of the packing materials. So now I have a broken clock."

"AMAZING SERVICE .... THE PRODUCT WAS EXACTLY AS I WISHED.... PROCESS TIME WAS VERY REASONABLE....THANKS"

"Easy to work with, prompt delivery. I just love my new dining set!!"

"Quick delivery and quality product "

"Only after purchasing the item online I was informed that it was back ordered and I ended up waiting about a month before receiving the item. Other sites let their customers know in advance if something is back ordered along with expected day of delivery. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

BeyondIsaac, Beyond Stores rep has responded

“When an order order is placed and sent to the manufacturer's warehouse, the product is in stock.

Being a web based company, orders are not only processed manually by our order entry department, but virtually as well.

This causes a constant fluctuation in inventory. Inventory is checked when orders are entered but we do not know the prior orders requesting the same product. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

"Good value, packed well, and arrived as expected."

"The bed frames I bought look great, the packaging was very good, nothing was damaged. I'm happy with my purchase. I was mislead a bit about timing - customer service said I should have my delivery it within 8 business days, and I planned accordingly. It took longer to be delivered, and the shipment was sent no signature required, which should never happen with an order of this size and value. I had to stay home an entire work day so that FedEx wouldn't just leave it at my buildings entrance. Thanks though, overall I'm happy. "

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.