• Beyond Stores Beyond Stores Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.80/10 4.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10

"Give Beyond Stores a chance! I've read some mixed reviews about Beyond Stores. Some were negative enough to make one think twice before making a purchase, and I almost didn't. However, after finding the same chairs (Woodmont Design by Standard Furniture) on another well known online merchant for almost $100.00 more, I reluctantly went back to Beyond Stores and made them an offer on these chairs. They counter offered at a good price and I accepted. I ordered the chairs on June 23, 2015 and received them on Friday, June 26, 2015 at my front door in sunny West Palm Beach, Fl. They sent me emails from start to finish informing me of the status of my order, even provided me with a FedEx tracking number to track my order.

One of my chairs had a broken leg, I called their customer support and was instructed to email them pictures of the broken chair, I did this on Friday, June 26, and on Sat. morning, June 27, 2015, I had an email from them informing me that a replacement chair had been re-ordered for me.

Now, a little info about the chairs. We purchased a dining table from Ashley's Furniture back in 2006 and they've since discontinued the style and we couldn't find additional chairs anywhere. When we saw these Woodmont arm chairs by StandardFurniture, we fell in love with them. They are simply beautiful and elegant...A mixture of traditional and modern. They look much more expensive then what they are. The pictures really don't do them justice because they have curves in the arm area that really aren't noticeable in the online pictures. They are heavy and solid. My husband is 6'5" and he said the chairs are very comfortable and the seat area is nice and deep. I'm 5'9" and they're equally comfortable to me. The cherry finish is somewhat deep and the seat is more of a pale brown. They don't match the color of my existing chairs, but serve as a beautiful contrast which is what we wanted, but they match perfectly with our existing dining table. I will update this review once we have received our replacement chair but for now, we are very pleased with our Beyond Stores experience.

"NOTE: beyond Stores reached out to me following this review and showed amazing customer service. My purchase was refunded immediately - no questions asked. I even received a personal phone call of apology. I will definitely shop here again. This company has shown integrity in their business practices.

Original review: Per their website this is their no hassle rerun policy. It is a lie. I've been told I can't return without sending pictures. I've been told I basically can't retrain if I've opened it.

return Policy:
Effective June 1 2015
Beyond Stores is proud to offer a hassle free return program with NO RESTOCKING FEES.
If you are not happy for whatever reason, you may return your new and unused item within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund of your purchase price

"Customer service was great in addressing all my concerns regarding my order. Even though there was a long delay receiving my order customer service continued to keep me informed regarding my order. "

"I ordered a king Cameron panel bed by Sunset Trading from Beyond Stores. I was nervous ordering something that major online without actually seeing it. I was not familiar with Beyond Stores, but their price for the bed was much better than other sellers. I am happy to say that the bed was perfect, just like the picture. Shipping was prompt and the shipping company called, as promised, to schedule delivery. The actual delivery company was quite a bit later then estimated, but the team was very helpful uncrating it. It was very well packed with no damage. All in all, a great experience."

"I do not recommend ordering from Beyond Stores.com. I ordered a chair ($430.00) which I thought was coming from Florida to Md. and was told if not 100% satisfied, it could be returned. The chair was shipped 4 weeks later from California and was extremely uncomfortable, therefore I had to return. They provided me a shipping label and the item was picked up. 3 weeks later, I get a credit for the return of only $203.00. I JUST PAID $227.00 TOWARDS AN ITEM I DO NOT HAVE. My suggestion is to NEVER purchase an item from company. IT WILL COST YOU!!!"

"I am very pleased with the customer service at beyond Stores. I ordered a coffee table. The screws were rusty. I called and after a week Manufacture send the wrong screws. Then Beyond Stores offered 3 options. One was if I find the screws myself they give me $75 refund. We had to search around but finally we found it in specialty store. During the whole time all the representatives were professional and helpful. One negative thing I have to say that if you don't like your item, it would cost you too much to return it specially if it is a large item; restocking fee and shipping both ways. So make sure you want what you order. I don't like their return policy, and next time will think twice before I order from them. But I really like their Make An Offer feature. I could get some discount from it. But you have to respond to them very quickly. Overall I was happy with the quality and service from this online store."

"The customer service was excellent"

"I still have not received this item, i see it has been shipped but the tracking address doesn't seem to correspond with the one I sent you, pls look into this and advise.

Avril Ward

"bought this beautiful canope bed for my granddaughter and couldn't be happier!"

"My items were delivered in great condition. I love the 2 desks but a little discouraged w/the wedge. I was expecting l-shaped. But overall happy and I would recommend this 3 piece desk set to friends"

"Everything is excellent except with BeyondStores we always have 50$ of broker fees on top of the custom fees. It makes it really expensive to order from BeyondStores. Ordering online from US resellers always have custom fees of course but only BeyondStores have these extra broker fees so we order only when we can't find the item we want anywhere else."

"received on time and In good condition"

"Delivered on the date scheduled, and everything came in perfect condition! "

"Pieces arrived in perfect condition. There was a shipping delay from the date originally given for the backordered item to return to stock, but that is to be expected when product is out of stock and restocking from overseas."

"Furniture was well-packed, arrived on schedule and just as nice as pictured."

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.