Beyond StoresCoupons
    • Fax: 866-266-5094

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"VERY POOR COMMUNICATION FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE TURN AROUND TIME WAS A GOOD BIT LONGER THAN ADVERTISED AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ABOUT SHIPPING WAS INCORRECT AND MISLEADING. ULTIMATELY THE PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED AND OF GOOD QUALITY BUT THE COMMUNICATION WAS SKETCHY ENOUGH THAT I STARTED TO BELIEVE I WAS A VICTIM OF A FRAUDULENT SALE."

"The components to hold the frame up are so flimsy and cheap one must rebuild their own frame, unless you don't mind having it all fall apart. On the exterior the look is nice and what was expected, however the actual components sent to hold the frame together are so cheap and useless. "

"when i received my dresser it had a giant scratch / damage to the top of the piece. "

"Customer service was excellent."

"They told me after I ordered they were out of stock"

"Very satisfied with product quality and ease of ordering. Free shipping a big plus!"

"Product I ordered is what I wanted. Happy about that. Just had an issue with shipping. I do not get my mail delivered to my house. I have a post office box. But you would not ship to a post office box. I do not understand why that is."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

beyondstores, Beyond Stores rep has responded

“Thanks for the review - we appreciate it. Unfortunately, Fedex won't allow us to ship items of furniture to post office boxes. We are always happy to work with customers to arrange alternative delivery options.”

"Excellent price and customer service. Was very satisfied with the service received over the phone, but am a bit disappointed with the thoroughness and follow through on tracking of order."

"Excellent Customer Service by JJ. I am surprised by the negative reviews. Though they had to ship the item 3 times as the first two arrived damaged, JJ was committed to making it right and there was no hassle at all in requesting replacement shipments. We emailed pictures of the damage and he sent a replacement item without any hassle. "

"Don't be Stupid! I ordered a bar cart from a well known manufacturing company. Had to call over and over to even get it shipped. They give me a tracking #, but guess what? It wasn't a tracking #. Then call after call they finally give me a Fed Ex # and then claim Fed Ex didn't pick up…the pkg/item came damaged, after 7 weeks. I arranged for a return, but then a week later I get another shipping statement. had to call again, tell them I didn't want to wait another 8 weeks for the cart and it had been a gift. This company is one I would stay away from. Somethng fishy when you always talk to the same guy-Isaac with a bit of an accent. Still have not gotten my refund. It has been one of the most frustrating online purchases I have ever made. Nothing but an extreme headache!"

modified review This review was modified by Olsen535 on September 18 2014 06:46:13 AM

"DO NOT ORDER THROUGH BEYOND STORES!!!!! Their products are cheaply made and not worth any of the hassle they put you through. I ordered a bedroom set through and it was the worst mistake I could have ever made. They kept changing their minds as to when my order would arrive so I was continually changing my schedule to make arrangements to receive my order and when it finally did arrive the shipping boxes they arrived in were falling apart. The dresser was dinged,scratched, drawers falling out, and falling apart. I took pictures declined the shipment and sent an email to Beyond Stores. They said they would send me a new dresser out in 10 days, this turned into almost 3 weeks!! After which I received a call from the shipping place that told me they had lost my shipment, which meant I had to wait another 2 weeks for a new order to be sent out. When I finally received the latest dresser it arrived more damaged than the first one!!! Falling completely apart, again I took pictures declined the shipment and sent another email. I still wait for a response, and if they weren't outrageously unjust about their return policy, I would return the whole set and go with a different company. Beyond Stores may be cheaper than any other company out there but in the long run, you end up loosing money on time, and poor product any way:( Don't buy through them!!!"

modified review This review was modified by conardous on August 28 2014 10:04:57 AM

"Horrible experience from stem to stern. Attempted to purchase a California King Platform Bed and Nightstand together and my wife and I made offers on Price Waiter. Our offers, much lower, were accepted and we made a purchase. They did not honor the purchase, claimed there was a glitch in the system, etc. They then allowed us after much debate to purchase at the other purchase price with white glove delivery. We then made the purchase at that price and they miraculously said the manufacture discontinued the items, however they're still available for purchase and in stock. The customer service and "supervisors" can be described as British Buffoons. I purchased the items on another site with little fanfare and at a lower price than they were willing to actually deliver. Deceptive Trade Practices at their finest. Three years in business will hopefully end soon! "

modified review This review was modified by Brett_S. on August 16 2014 02:12:07 PM

"STAY AWAY!!!!

Ordered a bedroom set consisting of a Bed and nightstand. Found out afterwards that they are fraudulently using the BBB accredited logo when they are NOT BBB accredited. I'm willing to bet that all the positive reviews were written by the owner.

If you don't believe me, go to the Better Business Bureau website and see for yourself. It states that they are fraudulently using the BBB's Federally Registered Trademark and will not discontinue the use after several requests to do so.

Trust me...

STAY AWAY!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by AntPot on June 06 2014 04:20:20 PM

"I ordered a buffet Feb. 26th and was told it would ship March 3rd or 4th and would be delivered from March 6-11. I had not received a shipping notification by March 4th, so sent an email to Beyond Stores. They said that the item is not in stock and they could not give me a delivery estimate. The item is still showing as in stock and shipping in 2-3 days. That's fraud in my book."

modified review This review was modified by Fronzie on March 05 2014 12:34:13 PM

"I recently ordered 4 chairs and a bench over the last week and have had a pretty bad experience with everything. Their prices are great, but I guess with lower prices comes lower customer service. In regards to the bench purchased, I was told the item shipped, but they didn't have the tracking information yet. They did, but it just hadn't shipped yet (and was able to get the customer service rep to admit she had the number even when she had told me earlier she didn't - nice girl, not her fault). After ordering and paying for the chairs, the item was never under my online account. I had to email customer service to make sure they got the order was entered correctly. I was assured it was, and that it will be taken care of. A couple days after the order (this morning at 9am), I received an email saying the order has been processed (still can’t see it online) and it will ship out tomorrow – 1/31). 5 hours later, I get an email saying the item is not in stock and will not be available until 2/21 – even though their website still says it’s available. Was this the worst experience ever? Of course not, but there are too many other great merchants to deal with this one just to save a few dollars."

modified review This review was modified by mcoleman14 on January 30 2014 01:13:45 PM

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.