Stores > Beyond Stores

Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-01

pleasant experience

"Ordered Liberty haven dining set. Initially irdered wrong item. Customer service took care of it by cancelling order and refunding my money within 2 days. I then ordered the right dining set. Liberty haven 5 piece dining set in spice. Color is true to picture. Chairs are sturdy and come assembled. Table was easy to assemble. The butterfly leaf has a considerable gap where it folds and it looks a little odd and in which I am not crazy about but it is not a deal breaker. Delivery was good and package was intact. Would definitely order from this company again. "

2016-07-07

Great Experience

"Ordered a Day & Night platform bed. Item was so well packaged. Everything arrived promptly and undamaged. They kept me aware of when to expect shipment. Could not ask for better experience. Price of item was considerably less than at first web site, where, I spotted bed. "

2016-07-07

Great service and quick delivery

"I ordered at the last minute for a birthday and thought for sure the artwork would not arrive in time. It did, with a day to spare! Easy ordering process and price was good, too. Would definitely recommend."

2016-07-06

Beyond Expectations!

"Original order delivery date for 2 chairs was a reasonable 1.5 wks, but to my surprise they were delivered within 6 days over the weekend and in perfect packaged condition.
Thanks for the quick service. My wife loves the chairs!

2016-07-05

"One piece was missing for the tv stand."

The right fit

"Order arrived, sooner than expected, shipping was at my door, 2 days after I placed my order. Setup was easy, all parts were accounted for, overall very satisfied. "

Best Brit in the Business

"After a frustrating journey through a furniture order, I received a professional, personable experience and assistance with my order - Thank you!"

new dining chairs

"Wanted to update my dining room chairs and found just what I wanted at this website. Ordered 4 chairs which came quickly, easy to assemble and without any problems . Delighted with the new look."

2016-07-05

Great product and great service

"Beyond Stores did a great job. My girlfriend and I ordered a bedroom set from them, and it came in about 10 days (much faster than we expected). It came with no damage, the service they used for shipping had very professional employees that really made the delivery process run smoothly. Not to mention the furniture is very high quality. I only wish that Beyond Stores had an even larger selection of furniture, because we would definitely buy through them again!"

First time happy buyer

"Easy to order, great price. I purchased a Leather Ottoman Sleeper. It arrived ahead of schedule, very careful packaging and great quality. Mattress is the memory foam ( which is very comfortable with no center bar to feel) and fits in our office beautifully to use for extra guest sleeping. I found the Beyond Store website while searching for the ottoman on line after the furniture store where we tested one (that had a sold sign on it) with no more to be ordered. The sales rep gave me the manuf., model etc to look it up. I will certainly buy from Beyond Stores again as I am confident with the product quality and safe on line ordering."

Couldn't be happier

"Bought a coffee table for my new home. Couldn't be happier with it and the service. Got it before I expected. Thank you! "

2016-07-04

Condition, Delivery and Quality are BEYOND my expectations.

"I looked for the beautifully patterned chair on other sites. BEYOND had a significantly lower price and free delivery! The chair was exactly what I had in mind in both looks and quality. Quick delivery - arrived quicker than promised and easy to assemble. Will purchase from BEYOND Stores again."

A great experience

"Great pricing, packaged well and shipped promptly. Easy to use web site and I very happy not only with the product but the entire buying experience. "

Sloppy Shipping

"Box was completely beat up, and we were just lucky that the item did not arrived broken."

Great product, amazing delivery

"The table arrived sooner than anticipated (per distributor email), which was a very pleasant surprise. Huge box just arrived, loved it! Pretty easy assemble process, ad product looks as described/pictured."

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.