Stores > Beyond Stores

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-18

"We're very pleased with the toilet. It arrived well packed and very quickly. Love the sleek, easy to clean style. The only negative was that no manual came with it and the installation instructions were in centimeters which temporarily baffled our contractor. Fortunately he had installed similar toilets and figured it out. Other than that, no complaints. "

2016-09-12

"Very satisfied overall. When I contacted customer service representative re ship date, they were very courteous and helpful. However seems as though there was confusion on ship date. Regarding the product, the table had a few bad welds but with the help of my brother in law, he was able to assemble with ease. I will shop your store in the future and recommend you to others. Your packing of the product was very well done"

2016-09-07

Quality and quick delivery

"Love, love, love the set. High quality set. It was easy to assemble. A little bit of damage during delivery (crushed box-small dent in chair leg). Price was the best I could find. I was also able to redirect delivery to my place of work with a loading dock.

Thank you.

Great service!

"The books were in as good condition as promised (or better).
Thank you!!!

2016-09-01

Quicker than going to store.

"Amazingly fast shipping cheaper than ALL stores by dollars not cents. How many stores I wasted my time in to hear we can order for 60 dollars more. 5 minutes online and a couple of days shipping saved me 70 dollars. Outstanding. Even better than outrageous Amazon. "

2016-09-01

Very fast shipment, Item as described.

"The item came much faster that I expected and it was in good condition when it arrived. Product was good quality- better than expected. I would recommend this seller."

Love my table and the service I received from Beyond Stores

"I ordered a dining table from Beyond Stores after searching around online for the best price and shipping options. Beyond Stores won my business and having received the table without issue they have also won a 5 star review from me. Thank you, Beyond Stores!"

Beautiful Bed!

"The bed was delivered as promised and is absolutely beautiful. It finished out our guest room perfectly."

Better than expected!

"We purchased a tall 6 drawer chest that had to be shipped from Georgia to Arizona. It arrived on-time and in great condition. The chest is gorgeous! We thought the drawers would be plywood but we were pleasantly surprised that it was all solid wood! All in all we are VERY happy with our purchase and know based on the construction detail, it will last us for decades to come."

BB&B=5 Star

"I've always had great experiences when I order from this store and their products are great also."

Exceeded expectations

"Very pleased with quality of the product. It even came assembled! Pri ing was the best out there as well.Delivery was even shorter that I expected. When Fedex called to advise they were ready to deliver , it was determined my voicemail was full and I never got their message. Rep from Beyond Stores emailed me to advise that Fedex was looking to deliver my furniture. Great service all the way around! I will shop more with them!"

2016-09-01

"Everything went very smooth, and the delivery was fast!"

Loving my new island

"Shipped quickly for my new house, it fit perfect in my kitChen, great quality"

Fast and hassle free

"I went on-line to place an order for a small end table to match one I already had. The measurements weren't quite the same so I emailed questioning if they had the one I wanted. They replied right away that they would look into it and by the end of the day they confirmed that the measurements on the website were wrong and had corrected them. It was nice to have the fast response time. I looked at ordering the table through a company in Canada and was told it would take eight weeks. Through Beyond Stores I had the item shipped from the US to Canada in less than two weeks. With the exchange and customs the amount was $.02 different from what the Canadian store had quoted in Canadian dollars. It is of course a bit of a gamble with the exchange but I was thrilled that it was so close in price when everything was calculated. Thank you for a great experience."

Country Chic!

"I had bought one night stand from this manufacturer about a year ago and decided to add a second one. I was a bit worry that the wood wouldn’t be exactly the same colour but was pleased that it is merely identical and the natural flaws in the wood gives such a nice rustic character, I love it. The furniture is well constructed and came fully assembled, I would definitely recommend it. This was also my first time ordering from Beyond Stores and I am very pleased with their services. "

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.