Beyond StoresCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.56/10 3.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.20/10 3.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.80/10 3.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.22/10 4.22/10

"I am happy with my purchase"

"I ordered a Manhattan Closet from Beyond Stores and its taken 2 months to ship not to mention the horrible customer service I received when I called several times to find out where my closet is. They gave me the run around and told me they would have someone call me back . Never happened. They are the worst online store i've dealt with. Don't buy from here unless you want to regret it!"

"Beyond Stores has excellent customer service. They have been working with me on replacement mirrors that were broken during shipping. I have always received prompt and courteous replies. Most of my contact has been via emails. I have spoken by phone with Allen and Nick. They were very professional and helpful. I highly recommend Beyond Stores. "

"Overall, I am very satisfied with the products and customer service I received. The end table and coffee table were exactly as described. One item arrived damaged, but it was promptly replaced. I was hesitant to order because of some of the negative reviews, but I believe they are unfounded, as my experience was professional in all aspects. I could not be more pleased with the customer service or the products. I would DEFINITELY order from Beyond Stores again, and I recommend them to others. "

"The table that I ordered was supposedly in stock. After I placed the order, I was informed that it was not in stock. Beyond Stores did apologize for this, but I was disappointed that my ordered did not arrive until after the holidays."

"If you want to return an item you have to pay shipping to and from the seller plus a 20% restocking fee which comes out to be almost what the item cost. Beware of this seller since the price seems lower but you pay in the end....."

"Confusion on tracking number and slow reply on getting details of my shipment"

"My product had some problems but the customer service was impeccable! !! They were quick and courteous. Definitely the best customer service I have received in a long time especially from an online company! "

"somewhat satisified, took longer than hoped"

"I am very satisfied. The nightstand arrived within 10 days after the order was processed. There were no scratches and easy to assemble the glass top on top. The color complements my guest bedroom and I am very happy with the purchase."

"My merchandise arrived with some damage, and I did not receive a response to my e-mail regarding the damage. "

"We ordered our bed December 4th and were told it would be delivered well before Christmas as it was our daughters present. Well it wasn't and then we were told if we wanted it before the New Year, that we would have to drive to FedEx (an hour away) and pick it up ourselves...which we did. We even had to borrow a vehicle big enough to fit it in. "

"Loved the product. Just what I wanted."

"Very nice table. We are very happy who the product."

"I was somewhat concerned by the reviews that I had read about Beyond Stores as they said it took a long time and the shipping company was terrible. The item I purchased was $130 cheaper at Beyond Stores so I decided to give it a try. The item came quickly and was delivered by FedEx and excellently packed. Item was exactly what I expected."

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.