Beyond Stores Reviews - beyondstores.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.67/10 19 reviews

Beyond Stores is not a merchant member
Beyond Stores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a buffet Feb. 26th and was told it would ship March 3rd or 4th and would be delivered from March 6-11. I had not received a shipping notification by March 4th, so sent an email to Beyond Stores. They said that the item is not in stock and they could not give me a delivery estimate. The item is still showing as in stock and shipping in 2-3 days. That's fraud in my book."

modified review This review was modified by Fronzie on March 05 2014 12:34:13 PM

"I recently ordered 4 chairs and a bench over the last week and have had a pretty bad experience with everything. Their prices are great, but I guess with lower prices comes lower customer service. In regards to the bench purchased, I was told the item shipped, but they didn't have the tracking information yet. They did, but it just hadn't shipped yet (and was able to get the customer service rep to admit she had the number even when she had told me earlier she didn't - nice girl, not her fault). After ordering and paying for the chairs, the item was never under my online account. I had to email customer service to make sure they got the order was entered correctly. I was assured it was, and that it will be taken care of. A couple days after the order (this morning at 9am), I received an email saying the order has been processed (still can’t see it online) and it will ship out tomorrow – 1/31). 5 hours later, I get an email saying the item is not in stock and will not be available until 2/21 – even though their website still says it’s available. Was this the worst experience ever? Of course not, but there are too many other great merchants to deal with this one just to save a few dollars."

modified review This review was modified by mcoleman14 on January 30 2014 01:13:45 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"I purchased a bed from Beyond stores and had some issues with the description vs what was delivered. So I wrote an honest 3 star review of the product detailing my issues. The review was removed. I then decided to look around their site - go ahead and try this yourself right now. There are only 5 star reviews on their products or no reviews. Coincidence? Or is it that if you don't give the product 5 stars they remove the review? Shady and deceptive. My bed was dinged up in shipping and the description makes it sound like the canopy is included, but it is only the frame not the fabric. It also claims the bed is white while it is more of a tan not white. I also mentioned the instructions to assemble weren't the best and some of the parts didn't fit. This store has great prices, but they are not to be trusted with product descriptions or reviews. Do your homework before buying from this store. "

"Beyond Stores made ordering furniture easier then I could have ever imagined! As this was my first time ordering furniture online, I was a little hesitate to move forward with the transaction. Although, I decided to move forward with this purchase, and it was the best experience I have ever had while buying furniture. The process was completed in an efficient manner as I received my order in just a few days. I will always use Beyond Stores when purchasing furniture!"

bleweyz39's Avatar
Long Island, NY
Rating 4/102/5

"Bought a 6 piece dinette from Beyond Stores. Took over 2 weeks to get it. One chair was defective. Took another MONTH to get that replaced with numerous emails and phone calls. Eventually I had to get angry for them to rectify the problem and expedite me replacement parts. Should not have taken that. Will probably not order from them again."

"I ordered a 7 piece bedroom furniture set from BeyondStores.com and is very satisfied with their service and selections. David was very helpful on my initial order answering any questions and concerns I had. They were very responsive from the day I ordered which included updates on shipment status. What amazed me even more was the support I got afterwards.

When the furniture arrived, I found that one of the dressers received was slightly different than the other furniture. I brought up my concerns to them and they (Steve) immediately contacted the manufacturer to reship dresser. I will update further in the reviews once I get the 2nd dresser.

I was a bit hesitant at purchasing such a large furniture set from an online store at first. But after my experience with them, I would not hesitate purchasing from them again in the future. The support I got was better than dealing with a local retailer. Definitely will recommend to my friends and family.

modified review This review was modified by cman23 on February 26 2013 03:13:05 PM

"I find there products good quality and fast service.the clothes and shoes fit true too size and there customer service is very good"

"Easy to shop website, the set was delivered on time and came perfectly wrapped. Customer support was great!"

"Arrived on time as promised. Would order again!"

Florence, Arizona

"My very first time ever ordering furniture online. 11/2 years ago I saw this beautiful bedroom suit in a furniture book. My husband and I had not had a new bedroom suit in over 26 years. It took me that 11/2 years to get that bedroom set which I found at Beyond Stores. From my very first contact with customer service, I received prompt, kind, assistance from a young lady named Julia. One of the things I really appreciated was that whenever I had a question or issue, Julia was the one who made herself available to answer all my concerns. Because I had never saw this furniture in person, I had a lot of anxiety, but Julia was right there. She returned every call ASAP and was very helpful and knowledgable from start to finish. Once the bedroom suite arrived, one piece was damaged during shipping. I notified Beyond Stores and was contacted by a gentlman by the name of Steve within 24 hours. Within the next 24 hours Steve resolved my issue and had a replacement piece already on its way. I must say, I have never received such excellent service in all my years of being a consumer. Thank you Julia and Steve, you have a customer for life. Not only was my bedroom suite of awesome quality and more beautiful than the picture I fell in love with 11/2 years ago; but your attention, speed, and kindness that you gave me, spoke volumes to your company's COMMITTMENT and quality to service your customers. I just brought a brand new home and in time plan to furnish every room, no doubt I will be ordering every room from you. Once again thank you for a awesome buying experience."

modified review This review was modified by GladysBohanna on July 23 2012 08:16:26 AM

"Was hesitant to make such a large purchase online. Spoke with customer service rep who was very helpful with my order. I had multiple emails giving me status updates and tracking information. Once received the item was as described. Thank you BEYOND Stores for making everything so simple."

"Thank you! Delivered on time as promised. Much appreciated."

"I love modern style. I've purchased king bed from Ludlow collection by Modloft. The bed is fantastic. Great deal. I received the bed withing a week. The bed came in three boxes. Packaging was outstanding. I have experience in buying much more expensive items and they weren't packed as well. Very simple to assemble, took me about one hour. I am very impressed with the way it looks. Ultra modern and very clean. Just what I like. Looking forward to buy more stuff from Beyond Stores. Customer service is great and prices are fantastic. Very happy w/ this purchase. This is my bed - http://www.beyondstores.com/modloft-ludlow-platform-bed-in-wenge-and-dusty-grey-mlft-md317-wen.html Don't be jealous :D"

"Ordered a new dining set. Boxes came a bit dented but the items inside were in great condition. Directions were missing so i contacted BEYOND Stores. One hour later, they emailed me the instructions. Great experience. Would order again. "

"A pleasure to deal with Beyond Stores. Order a bedroom set which arrived in 3.5 weeks without a problem. Had been dissatisfied with one of their online competitors so I was a little cynical about how this would work out. My fears were without merit; they were very nice to deal with. Would definitely use them again."