Stores > Beyond Stores

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

2017-02-19

Woohoo

"thanks for the great savings!"

This review was modified by gimmesomesugar2012 on February 21 2017 07:00:01 PM

2017-02-19

Finally!

"I had been trying to order this item for over a year, but it has been out of stock and I finally found it at beyond stores with a discount. I received my Langley 15 drawer chest super fast! Ordered 1/29 and received it 2/3. It was just as I saw it online..Beautiful! It was packaged already assembled. No dents or scratches. Now I can complete my son's industrial styled room. Thank you!"

This review was modified by kvbaskin on February 21 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-17

EXCELLENT buying experience!

"The nightands are not only beautiful, extremely well made, and wonderfully priced -- they were delivered promptly and impressively well-packed. I will defintely shop here again."

This review was modified by ojeanneo2 on February 21 2017 12:00:37 AM

2017-02-14

Great Price

"Quick, easy and best price I could find."

This review was modified by galenaman on February 16 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-02-14

"Great service and products"

This review was modified by Greeneyes5813 on February 16 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-02-13

"The prices were great and a lot of good choices"

This review was modified by mary_sutton47 on February 15 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-02-13

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

"We received a rather large order of a dining set with buffet and hutch. The package arrived with no visible shipping damage, but we had a few significant issues when we were able to assemble the furniture several weeks later - namely one piece that completely fell apart leaving it unusable. We contacted the store simply asking that they help us in getting it replaced along with sending hardware for a few other pieces that bent in shipping (as well as a shelf for the inside of the unit that was damaged because it was assembled before shipping). We received a short, unhelpful response basically saying - you didn't contact us in 24-48 hours, we'll see what we can do. VERY, VERY frustrating. Note - we could have just said this **** and return the whole thing which would have been costly for both parties. We phoned their support after receiving the email....and the support representative basically read the "canned" email response and said you'll just have to wait and see. With this type of customer support - I would NEVER order from this company again! Buyer BEWARE!!! "

This review was modified by joan-24558 on February 15 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-11

"Adding to my original order I received earlier this month. Great quality. Love the set!!!"

This review was modified by enwhite62 on February 14 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-09

Beautiful dining set!

"I love my dining set.It look more beautiful than I thought.It exceeded way beyond my expectations! "

This review was modified by renacalimlim768 on February 14 2017 12:00:06 AM

easy purchase

"received merchandise as described directly from manufacturer, in good condition. No issues"

This review was modified by mackemart-78003 on February 10 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-02-08

"Beyond stores was great from start finish. There was a problem on delivery day with having a lift gate, and they contacted company and got our product to us without delay."

This review was modified by danfriedman on February 10 2017 06:45:01 AM

Great price, fast shipping

"Bought a table and everything was great, plus the price here was much cheaper than anywhere else I've checked. Item was delivered quickly and without any issues.

I guess the only complaint that I do have is that the boxes were damaged (tears and holes). Made sure FedEx delivery guy noted this in the delivery form, but the items themselves were fine, so no harm done.

This review was modified by alexandre_pivkine on February 10 2017 05:30:01 AM

Insane

" That a product of this quality delivered and packaged in such an amazing way could be this affordable !!!!
Thanks

This review was modified by luciano-62581 on February 10 2017 05:00:01 AM

2017-02-07

Great Prices! Easy to Order

"First time buyer...all went well and saved 7% on top of the best price on internet for my table."

This review was modified by janeairgirl on February 09 2017 04:15:02 AM

2017-02-06

"Good website and good pricing will rate service and product upon completion of order "

This review was modified by jbaggett-557 on February 08 2017 08:15:01 PM

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.