Stores > Beyond Stores

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond Stores by clicking a star below.

2017-03-24

"helpful customer service, good prices, so far so good, hoping that delivery of product is just as great"

This review was modified by MalachitePerch on March 28 2017 12:00:51 AM

2017-03-23

"Once I receive my products I will post a review."

This review was modified by RaspberryPinkOrca on March 28 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-03-22

Fun Store

"Very friendly customer service, easy to use web site A++++"

This review was modified by sbuckler54 on March 24 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-03-21

H

"Finding this sight was easy and found that prices and customer satisfaction was better than other sites."

This review was modified by NavajoWhiteGrasshopper on March 23 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-03-18

LOVE THE BED!!

"Very unique cool bed for my pre teen daughter was delivered SUPER FAST, Good quality and excellent price! THANKS FROM PARNELL MISSOURI!"

This review was modified by burns01 on March 21 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-03-16

Cool Site

"Easy shopping/cheaper prices"

This review was modified by amazoncustomercasenda on March 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-03-14

Stay far far away from this company

"I ordered a china cabinet from this company in early December. It finally arrived at the end of January, although I was told it would arrive in 3 weeks when I ordered it. When it was delivered it was clearly damaged. The delivery company noted damage on the receipt and said it was standard policy to keep the damaged piece until I got a replacement. I called immediately to report that the piece was defective and sent photos. I asked for a refund. They said if I wanted a refund I would have to pay for return shipping, and the item would have to be in the original packaging. Of course, the delivery company had removed the packaging. Why would I have to pay to return a defective piece? Otherwise they would send a replacement. So I agreed to get a replacement. The replacement is supposed to be delivered this week, but Beyond Stores is now saying it is my responsibility to dispose of the damaged piece. They advised calling Good Will or Salvation Army. What? Their customer service and return policy are ridiculous."

This review was modified by DissatisfiedinIllinois on March 16 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-03-11

A nice surprise

"Just the products we were looking for at the best available price. We are very satisfied with the shopping experience. I expect and hope the delivery and execution of the ordr will be equally satisfying. "

This review was modified by theoslogos on March 14 2017 12:15:27 AM

Cool Store - Best Prices

"Great Experience, Best price for the items I was looking for"

This review was modified by ajay_julian on March 10 2017 08:30:01 PM

Best Price

"Best price with free shipping!

This review was modified by ekrohl on March 10 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-03-08

THEY HUNG UP ON ME...WOULD GIVE'EM ZERO STARS IF I COULD!

"Worst furniture vendor ever!! At the end of February I started inquiring with Beyond Stores about a bed. I had questions about warranty and weight etc.. I spoke with Val. He linked me to the manufacturer (Night & Day) Today is March 8th and I have emailing and speaking with the Night and Day and Beyond stores since end of February. The issue was that Beyond Stores showed the bed I wanted as out of stock inaccurately because the manufacturer confirmed it was indeed in stock. On Monday March 6th Val from beyond stores promised me he will escalate my issue to the Tech Support supervisor. Val explained only part of my item was out of stock and asked me to follow up in two days. I followed up today as agreed with an email and phone call. When I called a very rude agent by the name of Lisa answered. Lisa refused to put Val on the phone and rudely raised her voice and interrupted me mid-sentence several times. With a very rude tone she stated they couldn’t fulfill my order. When I asked for an explanation she said there was no explanation for it they just couldn’t fulfill my order. When I asked for a manager she refused to put him/her on the phone as well. I insisted on an explanation for my order and in the middle of my sentence she said “leave it at that” and hung up on me!!! Two weeks of email and phone calls and in the end not only was I refused an explanation but I was hung up on!!! If this is their pre-sale experience then I’m glad I never gave them my hard earned money."

This review was modified by condosale on March 10 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-03-07

waiting to see how delivery works

"i have been looking for this dresser, fair price, not a sale compared to other locations, but it was in stock. i am anxious about their "curbside" shipping, hopefully they at lease put it on the front porch "

This review was modified by cindyrlduncan on March 09 2017 05:15:02 AM

2017-03-06

"Quick and easy shopping and checkout."

This review was modified by Sjhaack on March 08 2017 02:15:01 PM

2017-03-06

Buy here!

"Fast and much less expensive than other sites."

This review was modified by peabody51 on March 08 2017 08:15:02 AM

2017-03-04

"Site was very easy to use thanks."

This review was modified by bgreen352000 on March 07 2017 12:30:08 AM

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.