Beyond StoresCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.40/10 4.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10

"I do not recommend ordering from Beyond Stores.com. I ordered a chair ($430.00) which I thought was coming from Florida to Md. and was told if not 100% satisfied, it could be returned. The chair was shipped 4 weeks later from California and was extremely uncomfortable, therefore I had to return. They provided me a shipping label and the item was picked up. 3 weeks later, I get a credit for the return of only $203.00. I JUST PAID $227.00 TOWARDS AN ITEM I DO NOT HAVE. My suggestion is to NEVER purchase an item from company. IT WILL COST YOU!!!"

"I am very pleased with the customer service at beyond Stores. I ordered a coffee table. The screws were rusty. I called and after a week Manufacture send the wrong screws. Then Beyond Stores offered 3 options. One was if I find the screws myself they give me $75 refund. We had to search around but finally we found it in specialty store. During the whole time all the representatives were professional and helpful. One negative thing I have to say that if you don't like your item, it would cost you too much to return it specially if it is a large item; restocking fee and shipping both ways. So make sure you want what you order. I don't like their return policy, and next time will think twice before I order from them. But I really like their Make An Offer feature. I could get some discount from it. But you have to respond to them very quickly. Overall I was happy with the quality and service from this online store."

"The customer service was excellent"

"I still have not received this item, i see it has been shipped but the tracking address doesn't seem to correspond with the one I sent you, pls look into this and advise.

Avril Ward

"bought this beautiful canope bed for my granddaughter and couldn't be happier!"

"My items were delivered in great condition. I love the 2 desks but a little discouraged w/the wedge. I was expecting l-shaped. But overall happy and I would recommend this 3 piece desk set to friends"

"Everything is excellent except with BeyondStores we always have 50$ of broker fees on top of the custom fees. It makes it really expensive to order from BeyondStores. Ordering online from US resellers always have custom fees of course but only BeyondStores have these extra broker fees so we order only when we can't find the item we want anywhere else."

"received on time and In good condition"

"Delivered on the date scheduled, and everything came in perfect condition! "

"Pieces arrived in perfect condition. There was a shipping delay from the date originally given for the backordered item to return to stock, but that is to be expected when product is out of stock and restocking from overseas."

"Furniture was well-packed, arrived on schedule and just as nice as pictured."

"My clock was broken and I didn't realize until I had thrown out all of the packing materials. So now I have a broken clock."

"AMAZING SERVICE .... THE PRODUCT WAS EXACTLY AS I WISHED.... PROCESS TIME WAS VERY REASONABLE....THANKS"

"Easy to work with, prompt delivery. I just love my new dining set!!"

"Quick delivery and quality product "

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.