Beyond StoresCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.22/10 4.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"We ordered a bed for my daughter that arrived a little damaged inside the package. The customer service rep immediately mailed us another bed frame to correct the issue. Unfortunately the bed came again damaged from the manufacture, I was pretty down over the matter because in my experience with these kinds of things retailers and manufactures wont rely do much more then that, but to my dismay, Customer service again offered to mail me another bed or a full refund. I asked for a refund in within 12 hours of doing so i received said refund. So I'm extremely impressed with the fast and prompt customer service and the level of help i received. I will definitely be shopping here more!"

"Fantastic customer service. an item from my order came damaged from the manufacture, figured it was going to take weeks and a fight to get resolved - customer service reps replied to my claim within 24 hours (on a saturday, too) and I had the entire thing settled in a few days.

They were extremely friendly and helpful. I really think this a great company to do business with, and I will continue to recommend them to anyone. Also, their prices (for what I have looked for anyway) are fantastic.

"I ordered Lemon Drop Dining table. The estimated shipping they provided was 5 working days. Five working days after the date several emails and telephone calls I was not able to get any commitment when the order will be shipped. Their site still showed the item "in stock" , which turns out to be that they themselves do not have any stock. In 10 working days after placing it I canceled the order. I do wonder what BS stands in front of my order number. "

"I placed my order on Feb.4th 2015 at 11:36 am eastern standard time. I am in Ontario Canada. I have been reading the reviews and just wanted to post as to when I placed my order and I will let everyone know when I received it and what shape it is in. I ordered a black leather rocker/recliner so look for a fallow up and a rating as to how things went.. Hope everyone who orders from here has a good experience. I know I am hoping for one... So far it has only been a couple of days so I will give a 5 star as to how easy it was to navigate through the site and place my order but again I will fallow up when I receive the item... Well here we go > All the bad reviews are so very true. After placing my order and they charge my card they send me an email saying unfortunately we cannot process your order so we cancelled it... Lovely, I knew it was too good to be true... Usually is just like we were told when younger.... There is no way this company should remain in business and that will only happen if everybody reads this!!!! DO NOT BUY ***BEWARE****"

"I am happy with my purchase"

"I ordered a Manhattan Closet from Beyond Stores and its taken 2 months to ship not to mention the horrible customer service I received when I called several times to find out where my closet is. They gave me the run around and told me they would have someone call me back . Never happened. They are the worst online store i've dealt with. Don't buy from here unless you want to regret it!"

"Beyond Stores has excellent customer service. They have been working with me on replacement mirrors that were broken during shipping. I have always received prompt and courteous replies. Most of my contact has been via emails. I have spoken by phone with Allen and Nick. They were very professional and helpful. I highly recommend Beyond Stores. "

"Overall, I am very satisfied with the products and customer service I received. The end table and coffee table were exactly as described. One item arrived damaged, but it was promptly replaced. I was hesitant to order because of some of the negative reviews, but I believe they are unfounded, as my experience was professional in all aspects. I could not be more pleased with the customer service or the products. I would DEFINITELY order from Beyond Stores again, and I recommend them to others. "

"The table that I ordered was supposedly in stock. After I placed the order, I was informed that it was not in stock. Beyond Stores did apologize for this, but I was disappointed that my ordered did not arrive until after the holidays."

"If you want to return an item you have to pay shipping to and from the seller plus a 20% restocking fee which comes out to be almost what the item cost. Beware of this seller since the price seems lower but you pay in the end....."

"Confusion on tracking number and slow reply on getting details of my shipment"

"My product had some problems but the customer service was impeccable! !! They were quick and courteous. Definitely the best customer service I have received in a long time especially from an online company! "

"somewhat satisified, took longer than hoped"

"I am very satisfied. The nightstand arrived within 10 days after the order was processed. There were no scratches and easy to assemble the glass top on top. The color complements my guest bedroom and I am very happy with the purchase."

"My merchandise arrived with some damage, and I did not receive a response to my e-mail regarding the damage. "

Share Beyond Stores's store rating

Beyond Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond Stores is a merchant member
Beyond Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.