• Beyond The Rack
    • Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.09/10 3.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.91/10 1.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2015-07-31

"I placed an order for the first time with Beyond the Rack--received it in two weeks and love the sandals and boots! It's so nice to order from a Canadian site. After I ordered I decided to read some reviews--which nearly made me cancel because they are mostly negative. But then I asked my Facebook friends if anyone had any experience with BTR--I received several responses and they were all positive. So I didn't cancel my order and decided that regardless of whether or not I liked it, I would write a review (since I think we are more likely to write reviews when we have negative experiences.) So I had a good experience and will definitely order again. ????"

This review was modified by Peswanson on July 31 2015 02:54:30 PM

2015-07-02

"I have received Beyond the Rack emails for a while; promoting their deals and products. One day throughout the week they had a deal offering free shipping... and as why all may now, shipping can get pretty expensive. So I finally decided to order a pair of classic ivory Sperry's and was VERY impressed with the price. (Regularly $110 and I was getting them for only $55) I was ECSTATIC! Then the shipping on the item would take 2 weeks to get to the warehouse and then however long to go to my house. After three weeks I still hadn't heard anything on the where abouts of my shoes, then FINALLY i had received an email saying that they had been shipped and would be at my doorstep soon. So then I became excited again, then only to be even more disappointed when another email arrived saying that they ran out of the product I wanted. It took me 2 months to NOT get my shoes and my money back. I would encourage people to not shop/buy from this website, because you will be very disappointed as to get cheap products and/ or even worse nothing at all!"

This review was modified by cassie199789 on July 02 2015 07:18:50 PM

2015-06-24

"Horrible company. They sell fake products and they have the worst customer service. Stay away! "

2015-06-17

"Horrible customer service, fake products. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Oh and good luck getting your money back from them, they take the money the second you press the buy button but do not ship for 3-5 weeks...ridiculous "

This review was modified by sheeramischel87 on June 17 2015 06:35:02 AM

2015-06-16

"Realy love this site, good prices, good service, nice stuff, good delevery. I'm a customer since 2 years now, and was never not happy with my purchas. "

2015-06-01

"Le service est horrible! J'ai reçu la commande de quelqu'un d'autre et je me bats depuis 6 semaines pour avoir ma marchandise. Aucun suivi n'est fait et le personnel s'en fiche complètement, car on me dit juste qu''on va me donner des nouvelles... Ca fait 6 semaines et ils n'ont jamais appelé ou écrit! J'ai du les contacter à chaque fois. J'ai retourné 2 items d'une autre commande, mais un seul à été crédité. Erreur, après erreur et pas de service.. mauvais mix!"

This review was modified by mimigag on June 01 2015 08:24:36 PM

2015-05-01

"I wanted to warn people NOT to buy from BTR! I placed an order for a dress on March 30th, on April 29th I called them as I had not yet received my order. They told me that their vendor has a quantity error and they would be refunding me... Couldn't they have told me?! I had to call and ask about my order and then i was refunded!

Today May 1st I saw the dress on sale again!!! Now the dress was $10 more than I had originally paid!! Seriously?!?!? I called them and they had some lame excuse... I will NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN!

This is one of the issues I recently encountered... I've tons of others!"

This review was modified by VMitusinski on May 01 2015 01:46:59 PM

2015-05-01

"Do Not BUY FROM THEM - horrible customer service!! I ordered items on April 4 and it is now May 1 and they have still not been shipped to me. I have no problem if things were delayed - just be honest and tell me what is going. But no, I had to contact them, twice. They repeatedly stated that it takes 2-3 weeks for an item to ship out and were beyond rude. After I did the math with them so they could understand that not only were we beyond 3 weeks, I was still expected to waited another week or two for my items. I get they can have good sales on some items but no thank you. I will happily pay more for decent service. FYI, they are not supposed to charge you for your item until it is ready to be shipped. The fact that they are charging asap for items they do not even have is extremely shady. I have been paying interest on items I do not have - not sure how legal that is. My next call is to the better business bureau. "

This review was modified by pattitg on May 01 2015 11:37:06 AM

2015-04-26

"I discovered BTR about 6 months ago, I thought the site had a lot of lesser quality brands/items with an occasional upscale brand here and there. Over the past 6 months I've noticed more and more upscale brands mixed in, with an excellent selection of the upscale lines, better than any other reseller. My first purchase had to be exchanged for a different size, customer service was pleasant and was able to get me the correct size. Site is now my favorite due to greater selection of the lines I like than RueLaLa, Gilt, etc. site still needs work, sizing charts for each line, better description of items, more photo views. If you see something you want go to your favorite search engine and find the brands own site, there you will find the proper size chart. I saved $250 on a famous British brand scarf/shawl, still on the designer's site for the full price, as well as great deals on lingerie and lots more, this site has improved in the 6 months I've been buying, I'm very happy all around, including a few interactions with customer service."

This review was modified by Geigei on April 26 2015 03:04:05 PM

2015-04-20

"First time ever buying from this website, I ordered a black fur hooded xs coat, and get a large kaki trench coat, with the sticker saying "Black fur hooded xs coat" these people most be imbeciles or something. I am very disappointed, I hope I get the right thing sent to me or A FULL REFUND! DON'T WANT YOUR CREDIT FOR YOUR MISTAKE!"

2015-04-15

"I don't know why they're are so many bad reviews, BTR is AWESOME!!! ok they are not perfect, they've lost one of my order once and sometimes shipment takes longer then expected but overall it's pretty good."

2015-04-14

"I bought a backpack from here on march 28th 2015. I am STILL waiting to receive it. I called today to see what the problem was and I was told that they keep nothing in stock so I guess it is coming by donkey from Italy. I was told it will be here sometime at the end of the month, SO IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY TO GET SOMETHING DONT ORDER IT FROM HERE. I don't think I will be using them ever again. I will go directly to the item's website and order there. Beyond the rack is useless and very disappointing. "

2015-03-23

"I have been ordering from BTR for a few years now and have never had any problems... Until recently.
I received an item that was damaged right out of the packaging. I contacted BTR customer service and received a response quite promptly. I was told I was unable to receive an exchange and if I wanted to return the item (and pay the shipping and be reimbursed once they received the item) I would be refunded. At that time there was an event on that had the same item I had purchased in the size I required being sold for $5.00 more than what I had paid for it. I had inquired that if I were to send the damaged item back and purchase the same item from the event being held if they could credit me for the difference in price. This is when I stopped receiving responses. A few weeks later I received a "how did we do?" email and received no apology or response when I told them about my frustrations.

And most recently I was tracking a package that said it was "successfully delivered" on a Monday however the item was not delivered to my address or to my local post office. After contacting BTR customer service on Friday they told me to "check all possible point of entry that my parcel may have been left at; side\back door, mailbox, etc" and that if I chose to proceed with them investigating a claim with courier that I would not be able to have them submit any claims again in the future. They recommended me changing my shipping address.... Where would they like me to have my purchases shipped? I'm still waiting to find out where my package was "successfully delivered" to and after this I highly doubt I will be ordering much from Beyond the Rack anymore.

Another frustration I have is the false "regular price" they have on some of their items. For example: Matt and Nat is something I frequently would purchase from BTR but I know for a fact they would inflate the regular price to make you think you're getting a better deal than you really are. You could go on Matt and Nat's website and see that something BTR was advertising as regular $130.00 was actually only $115.00.

To those who haven't purchased from BTR before proceed with caution. "

2015-03-03

"Poor quality of merchandise. If anything seems to be better, they will charge your credit card and 3 weeks later cancel your order and take another two to three weeks to issue a refund. In other words, you simply lend them your money interest free"

This review was modified by hava395 on March 10 2015 06:03:55 PM

2015-02-20

"I ordered a pair of mint and navy chevron palazzo pants from beyond the rack In a size XL. I was hesitant because I had read several horrible reviews about BTR but I couldn't find those pants anywhere else in my size and I needed them for a specific shirt. I ordered them on February 13th, got notification they shipped out on February 16th and they arrived on February 20th. I was very pleased with how fast they arrived especially coming from china To the US. Now anyone who has ordered from China nows their sizes run small so I held in my excitement until I tried them on and they fit perfectly! I am so happy with my order and couldn't have asked for anything more. They are perfect and I figured since there were so many bad reviews I would put a good one out there. "

This review was modified by smx4 on February 20 2015 03:12:18 PM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!