Beyond The Rac Coupons
  • Rating 6.17/10 26,964 reviews

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
    Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Beyond The Rack contact information

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10

All 26,964 Customer Reviews

"I placed an order with Beyond the Rack on April 14th I have not received any of the items ordered. Today I get an email advising e they will ship either the 16th or 17th of May. I have tried to chat (20 minute's waiting) and was ended the chat by Chloe. Called Customer Service and have been on hold over 36 minutes and no one answers. Do not order from this company they have horrible Customer Service and false shipping charges since the items are still not here and it has been 10 days and I am just now getting an email"

modified review This review was modified by Laura25 on April 24 2014 02:30:18 PM

"I made three orders from the company and all of them were delivered to Russia quickly.
The quality and validity of drugs is very good, and the prices below, than at competitors. I'm happy and I hope to continue the cooperation will be continued at the same high level.

modified review This review was modified by alextru2007 on April 02 2014 06:28:54 AM

"I think Beyond The Rack got a high rating because the people that work there put the reviews on...these people are totatly incompetent..they really don;t care. Who takes money for your purchases out and then ships approx. 3 - 4 weeks...or when you return things...it takes up to 2 - 3 weeks...that to me shows cash problems in the business...they don't care..and it seems like their customers are dropping like flies...wait till they have no clients...then it will be bye bye Beyond the Rack...after you treat people this way...they don't come back."

modified review This review was modified by sexylegs on March 22 2014 11:52:33 PM

"I have now made several purchases through this site and have yet to experience any major issues. My items have all been processed, shipped, and ahve arrived as expected. I have not had to personally deal with their apparent "awful" customer service other than refunding one of my orders. They took care of my refund quickly and with no issues.

Shipping and processing does take a long time (up to three or four weeks depending) however, that is clearly states that it can take time for them to do it. So if you some neat sale finds and have time to wait for them, this is your site. Otherwise if you are in a hurry you should try another site.

I will say they do have some fantastic sales and then some not-so (or actually at all) flop sales regularly. Often times I can find the item on BTR for the exact same price or cheaper through Amazon, Ebay or even Walmart. Make sure you do your homework!

modified review This review was modified by RiraMandalee on April 13 2014 12:21:46 AM

"I purchased 4 items on Nov 8th, 2013, only 1 has been delivered before Xmas, after calling them almost 10 times, the last item missing was confirmed to be refunded on Feb, 2014. 10 days after when i called back to ask where my refund is, they said they just shipped it on that day and refund was cancelled."

"In 2010 I ordered a pair a black leggings with my new membership discount (was it $10 or 15?) so, with shipping fees included, they only cost me $15. During the next two weeks, I received around three emails from them updating me on the status of my order, and also one more explaining that they had not yet received my product from their manufacturer. After a bit more than two weeks I received my leggings; they looked fine but the tag on the inside of the leggings was gone and you could tell it was removed/cut off because there were threads missing. Not very professional IMO but for $15 I don't complain. That was my only purchase ever from BTR; I will not order from them again. However one of my coworkers constantly orders from them (and by constantly I mean that her BTR parcels come in at least once a month), and she has been ordering from them for at least a year now, so I guess she is a happy customer."

modified review This review was modified by Lucia_P. on January 12 2014 06:48:44 PM

"I don't know how Beyond The Rack got such a high rating on this site.

I ordered two almost identical items from the site. It took quite a while to get them shipped separately. The quality of the first one was less than advertised, but I accepted it anyway. When the second one came, I just asked the postman to return it without ever opened it. Knowing generally it would not cost me anything for the return postage, I forgot about it for two months, until I realized that I had not received any credit for the product. So I checked the tracking number, to my surprise, the postman tried to deliver it again a month after the refusal! So I called the website to see what happened, and they said it was not them sending the item again, and once they received the item again, they would give me a credit...blah blah. So two weeks later, the tracking number said it was delivered again and refused again! Called them again, and this time they said once they received it they would send the item to me AGAIN.

I was pissed, and said I wanted the item RETURNED, not resent. Then I was told I could only get store credits, and after that I could transfer the credit to the credit card that I used. I had to wait 5-10 days every step of the way.

This site is a total scam. Stay away from it.

modified review This review was modified by solaro on December 30 2013 09:35:19 AM

"Good service, definitly recommended. Woerth the price."

modified review This review was modified by Januka on November 04 2013 06:45:21 PM

"I am a bit fashion conscious man and love to keep my style ahead of others, so I often make designs of my own. Previously I never find a shirt maker that can stitch shirt of my choice but Fit Custom Shirt has solved my problem. The best thing about Cerise <a href=““>custom shirts</a> is that they are ready to customize your shirt in any way you like. I get frequent complements on the style and quality of the shirts. I have no hesitation in recommending Cerise <a href=““www.ceriseshirts.com
>custom shirts</a> to my friends and family members.

modified review This review was modified by jacklawel on October 28 2013 06:37:05 AM

"Reasons Not to Choose Westhill Consulting Travel and Tours

I am taking time to write this review to warn people about this so that they wont experience the same thing we did. How do I even begin this review? How can I summarize the terror I endured?

Westhill Consulting travel and tours apparently doesn’t know what they were doing, its clear that they got no idea of what their company is suppose to be. They obviously got no talent in client service.

Let us start with how unprofessional and gauche the receptionist is at Westhill Consulting travel and tours. We went there for the first time today and were simply asking the receptionist questions about how Westhill works. The receptionist, instead of being grateful for the fact that we were inquiring about the business as a potential customer, assumed that we wouldn't pay the $85 per hour to help us plan our first trip. What a douche.

My husband and I, who might have been clients, are now entirely put off by this receptionist's insulting comments. My husband simply wanted you to answer questions since we never used an agency before but she was so annoying and very insulting. There is no way we are coming back at Westhill! If the receptionist treat people like this what more can I expect from their actual service I bet it would be crappier since they have crappy attitudes.

They got to remember that they are not the only travel agency and no one will ever deal with craps therefore no one will waste time going there just to be treated like that. They are simply pathetic, lazy service with absolutely no concern for new customers.

And of course we ended up not booking a tour with these guys. Who would?? And oh my cousin who actually did get a booking from them and she said the company is made up of a bunch of lying, manipulative thieves. The agents are incompetent and do everything for their own benefit, not for the guests. Oh boy, now talking about customer service huh? I do not think you would last long.
Just do not go for them or else you’re going to have a bad time. This tour company is only about ripping you off.

Check This Spammed Site: http://westhillconsulting.info/

"Contacted BTR by phone October 2, 2013 about malfunction of the item plus two missing parts, after sending them an Email with scan showing the default and missing parts, they answered me back the same day telling me that I would get a full credit including shipping within 5 to 10 days.

A credit was made on my Master Card for the full amount October 5, 2013.

Very impressed and fully satisfied.
Will not hesitate to recommend BTR and will buy from them again.

Again thank you for the prompt service.

Pierre Hutchinson

modified review This review was modified by hutchchantal on October 17 2013 02:35:09 PM

"I began ordering online with BTR early this year. To date I have enjoyed very much this shopping experience; I find that the great prices are very helpful, especially that, on a regular basis I have supply a holiday rental home. The beautiful high end linens, bed covers, duvets, carpets all available at great prices! The fact that I am buying Canadian, no Border/custom fees, and the top notch customer service makes me a repeat happy consumer. Without hesitation, I most definitely recommend BTR to anyone considering this online shopping option!
Maria J. F.

"It took a while before the item shipped, but it stated that in the description, so while I had to wait for the item I was still pleased when it arrived. I had thought that I had read in the description that this unit would also charge my iPod while it was connected, it does not, I could be mistaken but now I can't go back and look. Great sound and a great look, I'm happy with the purchase.

"Very quick shipping on the items on this order and pleased with the items when they arrived."

"I am really happy with my purchase on BTR. The items fitted me well and they delivered a frew days before the estimated time. "