Stores > Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

2016-02-09

Disgusting promises.

"Ordered items promise to deliver for valentine's day for my husband and ofcourse it was NOT deliver on time. I understand everything takes a loooonngggg time for delivery from beyond the rack but when you promise to deliver items in certain time frame, then at least keep that promise. I except the fact that everything from beyond the rack is SUPER slow on delivery but when you promote delivery in certain time frame to customers, at least have inventory on hand for that promotion....Not to much to ask I think? I have given up on this company, 5 tries and failed 4 times. So I'm done with all the deals, not worth the stress and headaches. "

This review was modified by HenHar on February 09 2016 11:46:11 PM

2016-01-17

One Of My Favorites!

"I have been a loyal member of Beyond The Rack for almost 2 years now and I have to say it is one of my favorite go to websites for all my needs. Almost all items I have ordered (and there has been lots) have arrived safe and sound and I have been happy with most. Those I have not been happy with have been sent back with the included return label and a credit (not a refund) has been placed into my account. It is okay with me that I only get a credit because I know I will be back to shop again.

Now I will say that their original prices before the discounted price is a bit inflated a lot of the time but all you have to do is do a bit of research online or use some common sense. If they have a pair of pajamas on sale for $14.99 and have the original price listed as $90 then you have to know in your head that the original price is inflated. DUH!! All you have to look at is the item that you are buying and ask yourself is that a good bargain for the price.

They clearly state on their website that all orders have a 2-3 week wait as they get their items from different suppliers and then they are shipped from their distribution centers, so anyone who is does not have the patients to wait should go shop elsewhere. In the 2 years that I have been a member only 3 out of all the items I have ordered have been cancelled and my money refunded after purchase because the quantity from the suppliers ran out. Any time there has been an issue with an item being later then their estimated ship date they have notified me by phone and even sent an email with a discount code for a future purchase as a way of an apology. They have ALWAYS included a return label with every order so it makes for sending items back very easy as well. Every item that I have returned to BTR has been accepted and credited to my account in a timely fashion, it takes a few days after receiving the package back but it has always been correct.

The first time I had an issue with an order there was a part missing. When I called customer service about my problem I was asked for pictures (which were provided). The rep contacted the supplier and the missing part was sent out promptly and for no charge. Every time I have had to contact customer service (less than half a dozen) the reps have always been polite and willing to help with the issue. Every one of my issues have been resolved within a reasonable amount of time.

I am not a designer label shopper, just a stay at home mom on a budget that loves to shop for bargains. I have had many compliments on the items I have purchased and loud and proud tell people that I got it from BTR. I have even had friends and relative sign up and they love it just as much as I do. I did the majority of my Christmas shopping on BTR and every gift was awed over and I will continue to shop there in the future!

2016-01-07

"I ordered men's Prada hi-top sneakers on Beyond the Rack ($461 after taxes as opposed to $1200 MSRP) after having ordered twice from the same website previously. I expected slow delivery, but extremely discounted prices. Well.

After having read reviews on Beyond the Rack selling fake Prada handbags online, I was very worried. I think I must've called them 5 times total while I was waiting for these shoes to arrive. First I called to ask for a certificate of authenticity to come with the shoes, then when told it was going to be a slower delivery time because of that, I decided to call again and cancel that part and just let them come. I called probably two more times after that just questioning CSRs about the authenticity of the products they sell and brand integrity at Beyond the Rack. Finally, after having found out that refunds are only provided with credit on the website and not cash, I called once more to request a cash money refund if I was dissatisfied. Let me tell you, I was extremely worried about these shoes coming fake.

So, on the 30th of December the shoes shipped. Yes, the thirtieth. I called twice more because I figured something went wrong. Beyond the Rack usually takes 3 weeks before a product ships. It seemed my luck was already catching up to me, and I was about to wait forever because of logistic problems with BTR. I could not believe they shipped so quickly. I was told that they were using no third-party courier and that it was BTR themselves that were to deliver the product. Now, mind you, the shoes were meant to arrive at my house on January the 7th or earlier. Because they shipped on the 30th and New Year's Day was not a business day and then the 2nd and 3rd were Saturday and Sunday, I figured it would be the 7th that I would receive the shoes I was still pretty worried about.

They arrived on the 5th, not looking like the shoes in the pictures on the BTR website, which looked fake, but instead I received these: (http://www.bluefly.com/prada-prada-sport-blue-quilted-leather-high-top-sneakers/p/376348201/detail.fly) which was unbelievably reassuring. I just called BTR today to thank them, but I decided this would be a better gesture.

Beyond the Rack kicks ass

PS the shoes are real, I looked at the stitching on the sole and the logo under the sole, also all Prada logos on the shoes have the notch in the R.

This review was modified by Benshopsonline on January 07 2016 09:18:10 AM

2016-01-04

"I placed an order on Beyond the Rack for a $1600 Prada bag to give to my fiancé for Christmas. The bag was listed as “guaranteed delivery for Christmas” and was at a good enough price to convince me to pull the trigger and proceed to purchase. I went nearly two weeks with zero updates from BTR, thinking I understood the business model and that they would ship my order when the item became available.

After nearly two weeks, and with Christmas right around the corner, I began to worry that the “1-10 day delivery” window would be cutting it close so I decided to contact BTR. The agent seemed nice enough but it did seem that they were dancing around the real status of my order. After several days of contacting them, BTR finally marked my order as shipped and provided a UPS tracking number showing a delivery date of December 23. I was relieved because I knew that I should be able to get the bag in time for Christmas.

I checked the tracking through UPS for several days and it never updated from “awaiting drop-off from shipper”. I kept in contact with BTR the entire time, only to be given copy/paste responses about waiting 24-48 hrs for UPS. For an entire week, they ACTUALLY BLAMED UPS for the delay even though every time I contacted them I had already contacted UPS who confirmed over and over that they have not received the package. Eventually, the 22nd came around and I contacted them saying that UPS has no record of ever receiving the package: BTR then told me “We cannot guarantee the package will arrive by Christmas” along with some poor excuse that UPS gave them the wrong tracking number. I thought this MUST be a prank.

FINALLY, on Dec 27 BTR handed over the package to UPS with a delivery date of Dec 30. While this was quite late, I decided that my fiancé would still be happy with the gift and so I decided to give it to her. I received the package and open the box so that I can wrap it; IT WAS THE WRONG PURSE!

That’s not all folks! It gets worse. Not only was it the wrong item, but the item that I received was listed on BTR for $300 less than the item I ordered. I contacted customer service, and with ZERO concern, they simply told me to return the item. Feeling bad for my fiancé, whom had yet to receive her Christmas gift, I offered to keep the bag if they would refund me the difference of the item I received vs. that of the one I ordered.

These scumbags proceeded to offer a $20 refund. Yes, you read that right, TWENTY DOLLARS. This company sold me a product for $1600, sent me a product that was listed for $1300, and offered me a $20 refund. It was as if they were trying to add insult to injury.

Needless to say, I will NEVER buy from these scam artists again and would not recommend them to my worst enemy. I wish I could leave ZERO STARS. I am now waiting for my refund and will certainly seek legal action if they try so much as to not refund my shipping.

This review was modified by dsharkey on January 04 2016 01:56:52 PM

2015-12-30

"I did a great deal of my Christmas shopping on line this year and bought many, many items from BTR. I bought household goods, shoes, purses, wallets, bedding, etc. all from BTR. I was very happy with each and every one of my orders. They all arrived either on the day they stated or sooner - all arrived well before Christmas and I only started ordering the beginning of December. The leather shoes, purses, handbags, and wallets were exceptional. Pricing very fair. I'd say give them a shot - there are so many conflicting reviews here. My experience was nothing less than exceptional. I also double ordered 3 items by mistake and they immediately reimbursed my payment."

2015-12-22

"After reading a lot of reviews after ordering , I was quit concerned. But after receiving my order I was very surprised. I ordered a pair of muk luk boots and they arrived the right size with no flaws or damage. Shipping was quick & arrived before Christmas as said in the add. Customer service was fast & friendly. Overall I will purchase again from beyond the rack .. ignore the reviews & give it a try."

2015-12-18

"Excellent experience overall. Shipped from warehouse on time and actually arrived earlier than I expected. Items were of high quality and price was a little cheaper than anywhere else than I could find.

I would certainly shop again. A++

This review was modified by blue4thunder on December 18 2015 09:58:18 PM

2015-12-13

"Despite the bad reviews by others, I thought I would give them a try. Bad idea. I ordered a shirt size Mediuml. On arrival, someone had taken a permanent marker and written over the S on the collar and wrote M. There was a 2nd tag inside on the lower side of shirt that clearly said S. I wrote them and they asked me to send photos of this, which I immediately did. They apologized for the 'mistake'. This wasn't a 'mistake' the clearly tried to alter the shirt size to fit my order...They said the would send me a return label. Three weeks and four emails later, I still do not have the return label of the shirt. HORRIBLE customer service, blatant altering of size of item, a joke of a corporation, not sure how the heck they stay in business. NEVER again...I should have listened to all the other reviews and passed on the good deal on this shirt... "

This review was modified by mysterygirlisme on December 13 2015 08:08:31 PM

2015-12-11

"I have ordered a few items on 15 November, now on 11 December, and not only has my order not arrived yet, it hasnt even been shipped! I sent customer support 2 emails, the first one over a week ago, they replied saying it was in their policy that orders are shipped 2-3 weeks after the payment, the second email which i sent four days ago stating we then were well over the 3 weeks they mentioned, still hasnt been replied to. We are now almost a full month since I ordered and paid, and in my account on their website it still says: Your order is on track. We will notify you when it has shipped. Needless to say it is the last time I order something from Beyond the Rack. It has got to be the slowest reseller out there and on top of it, the customer service is mediocre. I woulda been better off ordering stuff on eBay from Hong Kong, it does takes 3 weeks to a month, but at least you actually get your items when you expect them!"

2015-12-06

"The split my order and the second item never arrived. When I wrote to them, they said it is past their 90 days return policy and they cannot do anything, I should file a claim with FedEx! This was in 2012 and I couldn't delete my account then, as I cannot do it now in 2015 after they sent me an e-mail stating that I have $25 credit. So I thought this is a credit from my return that I wasn't aware of and started looking for things to buy. It took me a while since everything on that site is overpriced, poorly described and looks like from another era. So I finally decided to buy something and the credit wasn't even showing. When I contacted them they said those things expire. I think it was a scam to lore me in after I forgot how they cheated me three years back. I hate them, and their petty tricks. "

2015-11-10

"I have shopped from beyond the rack several times, and other than the fact that the shoes I ordered were not the right size, and not one, but two of the items I received were damaged, I have recently noticed that the website lies about the original item prices to entice customers into buying more. Because you think you're getting an amazing deal. 90% off? Yeah right! I first noticed this with a Vero Moda scarf I bought- original price advertised as $125. However, the price tag on the scarf said it was only $35 (I also checked online). I gave them the benefit of the doubt, thinking it was a mistake, but since then I've been checking product prices online and you wouldnt believe how many of their products list false original prices. For instance, a pair of Dawgs boots listed as $300 discounted to $40, upon further inspection, turn out to actually be $90 (as listed on the Dawgs website). This is not the first time I've noticed BTR listing the wrong price , and as always, listed as much higher than it really is. The blatant dishonesty makes me feel so cheated. Moreover, I ordered a pair of men's Clarks shoes, and upon opening the package, I noticed the soles had come off, with what looked like superglue on the bottom. It looked cheap, leading me to believe they were not really Clarks, as the quality was not what I've come to expect from Clarks shoes. BEWARE!! "

This review was modified by shady_can on November 12 2015 08:33:01 PM

2015-10-28

"Literally the worst website online!!! They lie, their customer service doesnt care about anyone!! And once it had been 5 weeks and I hadn't gotten my order I asked them to refund the item and not send it to me because it wasnt worth the headache and they said fine but the return process takes 1-2 weeks and then to see the actual return on my method of payment it takes 5-7 business days, AND I LIVE IN CANADA! I mean come on overseas companies do better. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!! Hautelook is way better and although in USD so much better in every aspect! STAY AWAY FROM BEYOND THE RACK! "

2015-10-26

"I would never order from here again for two reasons (1) shipping takes forever, I put in an order middle of September and 1.5 months later, I'm finally getting stuff (2) they don't do refunds, only store credit; a huge NO for any online retailer; sometimes stuff just doesn't look at good in-person as online so flexibility is a must.

So you know, after 4 weeks I finally get my stuff, which is going to probably take 4 weeks to process the return and then probably another 4 weeks once I finally use credit to ship my stuff. That's 2016.... ugh.

The only reason why I'm not doing a one star because I got exactly what I ordered, but just stay away from this site because it's really inconvenient, which is the opposite of what an online retailer is supposed to be.

2015-10-21

"I just wanted to give credit where it's due. I received a pair of Jimmy Choo pumps today that I ordered from BTR. They arrived exactly as described, with leather soles, perfect stitching, and in an authentic box. They look authentic to me and I absolutely love them! Yes, the shipping took a month (as I expected). I inquired about the status of my order a few times by calling customer service, and my questions were always answered politely."

2015-09-26

"Please stay away from this company, pretty please. Seriously worst site in Canada (even though there are not that many options out there). I ordered a pair of Rayban glasses for $130 CAD on august 12th and until today (September 26th) I have never received any notification whatsoever. I tried contacting them today but couldn't get throught the line (it's saturday but they state to serve until 6pm and my call was at 5pm so whaever).

I understand that they charge ppl prior to shipping as they command the marchandise after ppl's requirements or so they state, but I don't quite get why it can take almost 2 months to even get the products themselves.

If someone makes a "Recours Collectif" I would like to sign for that so if there is someone proactive or knowing how to doing so I think there are a lot of ppl ready to support it, including myself.

This review was modified by Jecs2005 on September 26 2015 02:57:54 PM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!