Beyond The RacCoupons
    • Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"I ordered a rug from BTR which doesn't look anything like the picture of the rug online. The rug consisted of layers of cloth that made up the geometric pattern, it was horrible looking. When i called customer service I was told that the rug was non-returnable (it is a standard size rug, not custom ordered). I do not recall seeing on the website that the rug could not be returned. I wouldn't be returning it if it looked as good as it did on the website. I have written repeatedly and called numerous times and have not received a response from this company. Beware of purchasing from BTR."

modified review This review was modified by cstpls on July 17 2014 12:45:23 PM

"I am very displeased with the customer service at Beyond the Rack. I ordered three items from BTR recently. According to the tracking information provided, all three were shipped at the same time in the same package. When the package arrived only one item was included in a flimsy, plastic envelope with no packing slip. I previously thought to just let it slide, but decided it was best to call and alert BTR to the shipping error. This was such a minor issue, less than $13.00 total of merchandise missing. In my previous dealings with other companies, in the rare case that something odd occurred, they had been grateful for the information, striving to improve their customer service. BTR was unresponsive, confusing and blamed the entire incident on me. This was not my problem. It was a shipping error on their end. The other two items were never shipped. I repeatedly reached out to them via phone and email. Their initial response, via phone, was that they would refund the money I spent since the items I had paid for were no longer available. The following day I received an email that was completely different. They said the items were delivered and that I was at fault. There is no way I can be at fault. The package, with the tracking number assigned to all three items, was delivered, BUT it only contained one of the three items. Thank goodness for this too. If the other two items, which were nail polish, had been in the flimsy envelope that was delivered they would have broken and the third item, heavy metal gardenbells, would have been covered in glass shards and pink nail polish. Their response was that they would look into it, but I would never be able to file a missing items claim with them again. These are their exact words, "Any orders delivered after a first claim has been issued, will be denied any future claims."
Three weeks have now passed. I have sent detailed data, and offered to send pictures to back-up my claim that the two items were never shipped and that I was not at fault. I have repeatedly emailed and requested a response to my emails. I waited and waited. Nothing from BTR. Finally, I received the following garbled message, "Thank you for contacting Beyond the Rack. I do apologized for the delay but I already process a follow up on this case. Will update you with this concern. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me by email. You may also call our Customer Service Centre at 1 (877) 733-4660 or speak with one of our agents via live chat (located both at check out and the help section). Our hours of operation are weekdays from 8AM to 8PM ET and weekends from 9AM-6PM ET." Sigh. Needless to say, I will never order from Beyond the Rack again.

modified review This review was modified by Tulsateach on May 14 2014 08:25:37 AM

"Never buy any thing of great value from beyond the rack. I recently brought a Louis Vuitton bag from them in April. First of it took a month for it to arrive. When I look at the bag it was not up to par and I wanted to return it. I called the 1877 number and was told that I could return it but on for credit. Why would I want 400.00 credit from this site. The bag was not the same bag I purchase, the bag they sent had water marks and stains on it. So I am writing this review to WARN others never buy and try to return only to get your money back in credit. If you look at the site there is nothing on it that says credit only for return items. Thanks for reading. Beyond the Rank will never see another penny from me."

modified review This review was modified by mmcrae200 on May 09 2014 07:19:42 AM

"Oh my goodness – no just no!
Beyond the Rack? More like Beyond rip off!!
I don’t know how I got on the mailing list for this site but I received and email about a sale and what girl can resist a sale, am I right?
So i placed an order it said shipping was $5.99 after confirming the order I noticed I was charged $20.99 for shipping the shoes were not even that much!!!!! Additionally it said they will receive the shoes at BTR in 2-3 week then it would take them 2-3 days to ship out and I could expect to receive them in 5-7 more days ! Hello? 3+ weeks for shoes when this scam artists are charging me $20 for shipping ? No I don’t think so !
So I call their customer service number 3 different times and held for over 20 minutes each time ! just awful ! I sent emails to which they have not replied however they have sent 3 emails in 2 hours time about more sales they are having ! it is just disgusting ! I am notifying they local media about this scam website as well at the BBB! AND warning anyone I know to steer clear of this site ! Total rip off – bait and switch .
Hey BTR – Cancel my order Refund my money and remove me from your mailing list – I don’t need 3 spam emails in 2 hours when you offer ZERO customers service / Support. I would rather pay more for a company that appreciates my business.

modified review This review was modified by sjlco on May 01 2014 09:27:36 AM

"I placed an order with Beyond the Rack on April 14th I have not received any of the items ordered. Today I get an email advising e they will ship either the 16th or 17th of May. I have tried to chat (20 minute's waiting) and was ended the chat by Chloe. Called Customer Service and have been on hold over 36 minutes and no one answers. Do not order from this company they have horrible Customer Service and false shipping charges since the items are still not here and it has been 10 days and I am just now getting an email"

modified review This review was modified by Laura25 on April 24 2014 02:30:18 PM

"I made three orders from the company and all of them were delivered to Russia quickly.
The quality and validity of drugs is very good, and the prices below, than at competitors. I'm happy and I hope to continue the cooperation will be continued at the same high level.

modified review This review was modified by alextru2007 on April 02 2014 06:28:54 AM

"They are timely and professional. Great place to order products from at a very reasonable price!"

"I think Beyond The Rack got a high rating because the people that work there put the reviews on...these people are totatly incompetent..they really don;t care. Who takes money for your purchases out and then ships approx. 3 - 4 weeks...or when you return things...it takes up to 2 - 3 weeks...that to me shows cash problems in the business...they don't care..and it seems like their customers are dropping like flies...wait till they have no clients...then it will be bye bye Beyond the Rack...after you treat people this way...they don't come back."

modified review This review was modified by sexylegs on March 22 2014 11:52:33 PM

"I have now made several purchases through this site and have yet to experience any major issues. My items have all been processed, shipped, and ahve arrived as expected. I have not had to personally deal with their apparent "awful" customer service other than refunding one of my orders. They took care of my refund quickly and with no issues.

Shipping and processing does take a long time (up to three or four weeks depending) however, that is clearly states that it can take time for them to do it. So if you some neat sale finds and have time to wait for them, this is your site. Otherwise if you are in a hurry you should try another site.

I will say they do have some fantastic sales and then some not-so (or actually at all) flop sales regularly. Often times I can find the item on BTR for the exact same price or cheaper through Amazon, Ebay or even Walmart. Make sure you do your homework!

modified review This review was modified by RiraMandalee on April 13 2014 12:21:46 AM

"I really like the variety of Beyond the Rack, sometimes the shipping is a long time. You can send things back, which is nice."

"This service is horrible -- never on time, poor customer service "

"I purchased 4 items on Nov 8th, 2013, only 1 has been delivered before Xmas, after calling them almost 10 times, the last item missing was confirmed to be refunded on Feb, 2014. 10 days after when i called back to ask where my refund is, they said they just shipped it on that day and refund was cancelled."

"In 2010 I ordered a pair a black leggings with my new membership discount (was it $10 or 15?) so, with shipping fees included, they only cost me $15. During the next two weeks, I received around three emails from them updating me on the status of my order, and also one more explaining that they had not yet received my product from their manufacturer. After a bit more than two weeks I received my leggings; they looked fine but the tag on the inside of the leggings was gone and you could tell it was removed/cut off because there were threads missing. Not very professional IMO but for $15 I don't complain. That was my only purchase ever from BTR; I will not order from them again. However one of my coworkers constantly orders from them (and by constantly I mean that her BTR parcels come in at least once a month), and she has been ordering from them for at least a year now, so I guess she is a happy customer."

modified review This review was modified by Lucia_P. on January 12 2014 06:48:44 PM

"I don't know how Beyond The Rack got such a high rating on this site.

I ordered two almost identical items from the site. It took quite a while to get them shipped separately. The quality of the first one was less than advertised, but I accepted it anyway. When the second one came, I just asked the postman to return it without ever opened it. Knowing generally it would not cost me anything for the return postage, I forgot about it for two months, until I realized that I had not received any credit for the product. So I checked the tracking number, to my surprise, the postman tried to deliver it again a month after the refusal! So I called the website to see what happened, and they said it was not them sending the item again, and once they received the item again, they would give me a credit...blah blah. So two weeks later, the tracking number said it was delivered again and refused again! Called them again, and this time they said once they received it they would send the item to me AGAIN.

I was pissed, and said I wanted the item RETURNED, not resent. Then I was told I could only get store credits, and after that I could transfer the credit to the credit card that I used. I had to wait 5-10 days every step of the way.

This site is a total scam. Stay away from it.

modified review This review was modified by solaro on December 30 2013 09:35:19 AM

"Receive beautiful items of exceptional quality! Fabulous prices! Comments galore from friends and strangers about items (clothes, jewelry, accessories, etc.)!"

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!