Stores > Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I have shopped from beyond the rack several times, and other than the fact that the shoes I ordered were not the right size, and not one, but two of the items I received were damaged, I have recently noticed that the website lies about the original item prices to entice customers into buying more. Because you think you're getting an amazing deal. 90% off? Yeah right! I first noticed this with a Vero Moda scarf I bought- original price advertised as $125. However, the price tag on the scarf said it was only $35 (I also checked online). I gave them the benefit of the doubt, thinking it was a mistake, but since then I've been checking product prices online and you wouldnt believe how many of their products list false original prices. For instance, a pair of Dawgs boots listed as $300 discounted to $40, upon further inspection, turn out to actually be $90 (as listed on the Dawgs website). This is not the first time I've noticed BTR listing the wrong price , and as always, listed as much higher than it really is. The blatant dishonesty makes me feel so cheated. Moreover, I ordered a pair of men's Clarks shoes, and upon opening the package, I noticed the soles had come off, with what looked like superglue on the bottom. It looked cheap, leading me to believe they were not really Clarks, as the quality was not what I've come to expect from Clarks shoes. BEWARE!! "

This review was modified by shady_can on November 12 2015 08:33:01 PM

"Literally the worst website online!!! They lie, their customer service doesnt care about anyone!! And once it had been 5 weeks and I hadn't gotten my order I asked them to refund the item and not send it to me because it wasnt worth the headache and they said fine but the return process takes 1-2 weeks and then to see the actual return on my method of payment it takes 5-7 business days, AND I LIVE IN CANADA! I mean come on overseas companies do better. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!! Hautelook is way better and although in USD so much better in every aspect! STAY AWAY FROM BEYOND THE RACK! "

"I would never order from here again for two reasons (1) shipping takes forever, I put in an order middle of September and 1.5 months later, I'm finally getting stuff (2) they don't do refunds, only store credit; a huge NO for any online retailer; sometimes stuff just doesn't look at good in-person as online so flexibility is a must.

So you know, after 4 weeks I finally get my stuff, which is going to probably take 4 weeks to process the return and then probably another 4 weeks once I finally use credit to ship my stuff. That's 2016.... ugh.

The only reason why I'm not doing a one star because I got exactly what I ordered, but just stay away from this site because it's really inconvenient, which is the opposite of what an online retailer is supposed to be.

"I just wanted to give credit where it's due. I received a pair of Jimmy Choo pumps today that I ordered from BTR. They arrived exactly as described, with leather soles, perfect stitching, and in an authentic box. They look authentic to me and I absolutely love them! Yes, the shipping took a month (as I expected). I inquired about the status of my order a few times by calling customer service, and my questions were always answered politely."

"Please stay away from this company, pretty please. Seriously worst site in Canada (even though there are not that many options out there). I ordered a pair of Rayban glasses for $130 CAD on august 12th and until today (September 26th) I have never received any notification whatsoever. I tried contacting them today but couldn't get throught the line (it's saturday but they state to serve until 6pm and my call was at 5pm so whaever).

I understand that they charge ppl prior to shipping as they command the marchandise after ppl's requirements or so they state, but I don't quite get why it can take almost 2 months to even get the products themselves.

If someone makes a "Recours Collectif" I would like to sign for that so if there is someone proactive or knowing how to doing so I think there are a lot of ppl ready to support it, including myself.

This review was modified by Jecs2005 on September 26 2015 02:57:54 PM

This review was modified by NACO on August 11 2015 04:51:28 AM

"I placed an order for the first time with Beyond the Rack--received it in two weeks and love the sandals and boots! It's so nice to order from a Canadian site. After I ordered I decided to read some reviews--which nearly made me cancel because they are mostly negative. But then I asked my Facebook friends if anyone had any experience with BTR--I received several responses and they were all positive. So I didn't cancel my order and decided that regardless of whether or not I liked it, I would write a review (since I think we are more likely to write reviews when we have negative experiences.) So I had a good experience and will definitely order again. ????"

This review was modified by Peswanson on July 31 2015 02:54:30 PM

"I have received Beyond the Rack emails for a while; promoting their deals and products. One day throughout the week they had a deal offering free shipping... and as why all may now, shipping can get pretty expensive. So I finally decided to order a pair of classic ivory Sperry's and was VERY impressed with the price. (Regularly $110 and I was getting them for only $55) I was ECSTATIC! Then the shipping on the item would take 2 weeks to get to the warehouse and then however long to go to my house. After three weeks I still hadn't heard anything on the where abouts of my shoes, then FINALLY i had received an email saying that they had been shipped and would be at my doorstep soon. So then I became excited again, then only to be even more disappointed when another email arrived saying that they ran out of the product I wanted. It took me 2 months to NOT get my shoes and my money back. I would encourage people to not shop/buy from this website, because you will be very disappointed as to get cheap products and/ or even worse nothing at all!"

This review was modified by cassie199789 on July 02 2015 07:18:50 PM

"Horrible company. They sell fake products and they have the worst customer service. Stay away! "

"Horrible customer service, fake products. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Oh and good luck getting your money back from them, they take the money the second you press the buy button but do not ship for 3-5 weeks...ridiculous "

This review was modified by sheeramischel87 on June 17 2015 06:35:02 AM

"Realy love this site, good prices, good service, nice stuff, good delevery. I'm a customer since 2 years now, and was never not happy with my purchas. "

"Le service est horrible! J'ai reçu la commande de quelqu'un d'autre et je me bats depuis 6 semaines pour avoir ma marchandise. Aucun suivi n'est fait et le personnel s'en fiche complètement, car on me dit juste qu''on va me donner des nouvelles... Ca fait 6 semaines et ils n'ont jamais appelé ou écrit! J'ai du les contacter à chaque fois. J'ai retourné 2 items d'une autre commande, mais un seul à été crédité. Erreur, après erreur et pas de service.. mauvais mix!"

This review was modified by mimigag on June 01 2015 08:24:36 PM

"I wanted to warn people NOT to buy from BTR! I placed an order for a dress on March 30th, on April 29th I called them as I had not yet received my order. They told me that their vendor has a quantity error and they would be refunding me... Couldn't they have told me?! I had to call and ask about my order and then i was refunded!

Today May 1st I saw the dress on sale again!!! Now the dress was $10 more than I had originally paid!! Seriously?!?!? I called them and they had some lame excuse... I will NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN!

This is one of the issues I recently encountered... I've tons of others!

This review was modified by VMitusinski on May 01 2015 01:46:59 PM

"Do Not BUY FROM THEM - horrible customer service!! I ordered items on April 4 and it is now May 1 and they have still not been shipped to me. I have no problem if things were delayed - just be honest and tell me what is going. But no, I had to contact them, twice. They repeatedly stated that it takes 2-3 weeks for an item to ship out and were beyond rude. After I did the math with them so they could understand that not only were we beyond 3 weeks, I was still expected to waited another week or two for my items. I get they can have good sales on some items but no thank you. I will happily pay more for decent service. FYI, they are not supposed to charge you for your item until it is ready to be shipped. The fact that they are charging asap for items they do not even have is extremely shady. I have been paying interest on items I do not have - not sure how legal that is. My next call is to the better business bureau. "

This review was modified by pattitg on May 01 2015 11:37:06 AM

"I discovered BTR about 6 months ago, I thought the site had a lot of lesser quality brands/items with an occasional upscale brand here and there. Over the past 6 months I've noticed more and more upscale brands mixed in, with an excellent selection of the upscale lines, better than any other reseller. My first purchase had to be exchanged for a different size, customer service was pleasant and was able to get me the correct size. Site is now my favorite due to greater selection of the lines I like than RueLaLa, Gilt, etc. site still needs work, sizing charts for each line, better description of items, more photo views. If you see something you want go to your favorite search engine and find the brands own site, there you will find the proper size chart. I saved $250 on a famous British brand scarf/shawl, still on the designer's site for the full price, as well as great deals on lingerie and lots more, this site has improved in the 6 months I've been buying, I'm very happy all around, including a few interactions with customer service."

This review was modified by Geigei on April 26 2015 03:04:05 PM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!