Stores > Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.16/10 0.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.16/10 0.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.26/10 0.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10
2017-01-13

Avoid Beyond the Rack

"Beyond the Rack used to be decent on-line retailer of high end merchandise. One problem with them is that they would not return your money with returns, they would only give you a credit. Recently, I went to use a $150 credit that I had on file only to find out that it disappeared. I made enquiries with them about my credit. They took over a month to respond, saying new ownership will not honour my credit. Beyond the Rack effectively stole my $150. I used to be a good customer of Beyond the Rack and was appalled that they would treat their customers this way. Beyond the Rack is still operating as a shadow of it's former self - but a warning to fellow shoppers is in order. I checked with other consumer sites and they stole from many others as well. AVOID - Beyond the Rack."

This review was modified by JOEDEV99 on January 13 2017 05:15:03 PM

2017-01-11

They are crooked!!!! C D LOU? KY?

"They charged me for boots I sent back! "

2017-01-11

Oh you've been warned!!!

"Purchased earrings from this site which broke into two pieces. Contacted BTR and there was no response that was two weeks ago. I Cannit stress enough not to shop here. Buyer Beware!!!"

2017-01-09

Cheater company

"Do not buy from this Company! They take return but will not give you your money nor other clothes!!
I have $ 285 credit because clothes came smaller then average other companies. They gave store credit. When I tried to get that credit for other clothes, they said this company's ownership is changed! Same name, same email address, same phone number, same location and ownership changed?? They refused to give me credit towards other clothes and said, you can go to court!!
Fake company with may be fake clothes!! Do not buy!!!

2017-01-06

I wish I found this site prior to ordering

"They kept sending me emails that I had a $20 credit (not sure how I earned it as I never ordered before) and they always send emails to me advertising high end items so I thought they were legit. I applied my credit towards the cheapest item I could buy ($17 out of pocket) on the 5th of Dec 2016.
I got a call about a wk and a half later! that the items were now ready to ship & would take another 2 to 3 wks. It's now 15th Jan & item is not yet here. Reading all these reviews, I can tell this is a rip off site, like those Chinese sites that show you an original outfit then send you a knock off. I am sure my shoes are coming from China & wont be the original stock picture. That's the only reason why it would take 6 wks & counting & there's no tracking provided. I will update this review when/if I finally receive the shoes. If I don't, from what I've heard, they don't give refunds, so I don't think it's worth trying to get $17 back. Will never order from them again

This review was modified by La_la on January 15 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-01-06

I was a long Term happy Customer- Now I just want to yell from a mountain BEYOND HORRIBLE SCAMMERS!!!!!

"I have purchased and loved this company for a number of years and have purchased hundreds if not thousands from them over these years. Things starting going downhill in the last year until they crashed. I have been screwed around so much and all they can say is "sorry" yet refuse to allow you to speak to any sort of management. They take months to ship items, if they ship at all- and months to credit items after a million calls and emails- again if you get a credit at all. I am beyond disgusted with this company and what has happened to them. DO NOT BUY FROM BEYOND THE RACK- YOU WILL REGRET IT! Signed a past sad and rather angry loyal customer :("

This review was modified by Madamt33 on January 06 2017 06:22:07 AM

2017-01-05

Don't order from them!

"My mother bought me a coat which didn't fit. When I called to inquire about how to exchange it I was told to look for another item and call in. I knew there was a 1 year return period so I looked for just the right item. Finally about 10 months later I found something and called them. They said I had to return the other coat first. Of course, by then the new coat wouldn't have been on the site any more so I ordered the new coat. It took well over a month to get. At that time, I tried on the new coat which also didn't fit so I returned both items. 2 month have passed and no word from them. I chatted with them and gave them the tracking number. they said they would credit me for the one item but that they had changed ownership and wouldn't honor the return for the other. Now I'll be stuck with a $100 coat I can't wear. I will use my credit but then they will never hear from me again."

This review was modified by tara25604 on January 05 2017 03:49:21 PM

2017-01-04

STOLE MONEY FROM A SINGLE MOTHER WHO SAVED FOR PURCHASES!

"Im disgusted. Wish I could select a zero satisfaction rating....
Never sent my items, assured me they were coming and kept my refund and removed my credit. Basically passing their robber torch after an alleged bankruptcy to another theive that kept it all in the end. My money disappeared and it's been bull-S replies from the 'new management' fraudsters. Each message sent & response was generic yet disrespectful too and they've repeatedly told me to literally file a claim with the Better Business Bureau. I mean basically DARING me to do it and straight up ASKING FOR IT because they apparently find it funny. Now deserving the new nickname(s): BEYOND TOOK REFUND - HIT BELOW THE BELT - BEYOND LEFT WITH YOUR MONEY - STOLE THE CLOTHES OFF YOUR RACK WHILE SMILING BEYOND YOU TO ROB THE NEXT. ***BUYERS BEWARE!*** Like the previous post stated - How is this LEGAL!

This review was modified by HadEnoughFromBTR on January 04 2017 11:00:08 PM

2016-12-29

Scam scam scam

"Do not buy anything over there I bought Tiffany glasses 47 days ago, they always back post my shipping time, I call them they always say the same thing "it's arriving on the warehouse this week" omg so much trouble for a pair or glasses, I lost the free lenses from my insurance because I'm waiting for this glasses, so lies lies lies lies and more lies, ask for the agent to speak with supervisor and he didn't transfer for his supervisor!!! Again this site is a scam,they charged me the day that I bought and I don't have any product yet. "

2016-12-23

This is a terrible merchant.

"Like many others, when the business went bankrupt, they "stole" my store credits I earned from a return. They just give credits, not money back. It took months and months for them to tell me, sorry, your loss, but that's what happened, contact your consumer business bureau. They got bought out and the new ownership didn't want to honor consumers' prior credits, so they erased the slate for everyone. My CC company ended up refunding me the money after I filed a dispute, but that also took time.

Other major flaws of this company. You pay for shipping, but if you need to return it for a reason that isn't due to product damage, then you will have to PAY to return the item, too. However, even if the product is damaged, they might initially charge you shipping to return, for which you have to call AGAIN to get that refunded. If you do get credits for a refund, it could take another month or two for those to show up, after constant calling.

The quality of the items is poor. VERY POOR. I've received lots of products that were falsely advertised and poorly constructed. For example, drapes that claimed to be "black out" when clearly they were sheer as the day itself. Shirts with poor stitching and even incorrect sizing. I ordered a large, they sent a medium.

The timing for delivery is SLOW. It may take up to three months or more for you to receive what you ordered. How ridiculous is that? I've bought from them several times and the earliest delivery was six weeks.

The selection isn't great. Even the reviewer above mentioned she couldn't find anything. That's pretty typical. Although they have 1000s of items. Nothing seems that great.

I'm done with them.

2016-12-21

Possibly the only person who had a good experience

"I've been a member of BTR for quite a few years, but never used it. Recently I was sent $20 credit for the site, but nothing caught my eye so I gave it to my mum. She fell in love with this amazing colourful pearl necklace and asked me to order it for her. I placed the order, in which I only payed like $5 for shipping. Only after I placed it did I think to look up reviews. So after reading countless reviews, I figured I would never see the item or get my $5 back (but hey, it's just $5). However, because my mum was so excited to get this necklace, I figured I'd wait a few weeks and see what happened before telling her it wasn't coming. And what do you know. It showed up at her doorstep 3 weeks later! To be honest, I was completely shocked. I was 150% sure the necklace wouldn't show up. So I consider this a Christmas miracle, haha! However, due to the overwhelmingly negative feedback this website had gotten, I consider this a one off and will not be shopping there in the future."

This review was modified by HayleyMarie on December 21 2016 02:46:52 AM

2016-12-16

Products are not as advertised

"Boy do I wish I had found this website beforehand, I had ordered a tshirt that was supposed to be 100% cotton and received it as 50% cotton 50% polyester. I emailed them and they told me "Upon checking here the item is 100% Cotton." that's not what the shirt I received says. They said I can return it, but that'll cost me to ship it and it's not worth the hassle. It also took 3 weeks to get my order. I will be telling everyone I know not to buy from Beyond the Rack!"

This review was modified by siantzi on December 16 2016 07:47:16 AM

2016-12-15

Avoid at all cost! Delete!!!

"Credit disappeared and run around of empty promises yet a friend of mine (who has never purchased from there before) was sent $20! Do yourself a favour, send all advertisement to trash!"

This review was modified by DLynnCharron on December 15 2016 02:56:38 PM

2016-12-09

DO NOT SHOP THER !!!

"This website should be shut down. They only take your money but they never send the items. I was waiting for months form my package to arrive only to find out 7 months later that the mirchendise is out of stock. They issued me credit and some apology cupons that I can't use. Apparently the company is under new management and they not honoring credits / refunds from before May 2016 IS THIS A JOKE! Is this even legal ?!! I have been playing this game with them since beginning of the year and now I can get me money back.
Please don't shoop there they will rob you in the day light. I don't even know if the staff they sealing on this web are real since I never got them. And please the excuse of new management is BS. They found a loop to take costumes money and they are doing it.

This review was modified by Joasiano on December 09 2016 03:29:42 AM

2016-12-01

I will give -5 if I can!

"This is a fraud. I lost $700 credit there! I've been following up with them for a year, and when I called today, they told me they can't find my money/credit. What a joke. I am sure there are hundreds of BTR consumers have the same experience. Don't ever buy from them!

Thank you for patiently waiting. We received an update from the new management regarding your missing credit. Unfortunately, it can no longer be reinstated back to your account. We apologize for the late notice and inconvenience this has caused. As you are aware Beyond the Rack has recently gone through a restructuring phase under our new ownership and management group; we have made several key changes to our business model in order to build BTR back. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to refund or provide a credit to any purchases/returns made or processed before May 24th, 2016.

Please be advised that Beyond the Rack went through a restructuring process that unfortunately took far too long to complete and has affected too many customers. In order for us to continue and grow the new business we will no longer be able to honor any of the credits that were on your account from orders before new ownership took possession. The new management team have tried to make BTR’s transition as smooth as possible for our loyal customers, however there are some obstacles we cannot overcome.

We know this comes as a disappointment to you and we greatly apologize for this. I suggest you contact Consumers Protection in your local area to properly assess your situation and they will be able to provide you legal assistance on this issue.

In order for us to continue and grow the new business we will no longer be able to honor any of the credits that were on your account from orders before new ownership took possession. We know this is disappointing on your part. I suggest you contact Consumers Protection in your local area for your complaints and properly assess your situation.

This review was modified by lymg1 on December 01 2016 11:43:43 AM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!