Stores > Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10

2016-09-22

THE WORST COMPANY EVER! DON'T ORDER ANYTHING, EVER!

"Do not order from this company, they are the worst. First I didn't receive merchandise ordered many months ago. After many hours on hold, finally got a credit, which somehow disappeared when I went to use it 2 weeks ago. Started the rounds with customer service again. Every one of them tells you that the "situation will be remedied within 24-48 hours" and you will be contacted then a week goes by without any remedy or contact, then the process starts all over again with the same "situation will be remedied within 24-48 hours" and on again and again and again. They have your money, you have no recourse and you just get more and more frustrated every day.

This review was modified by SHSS on September 22 2016 09:07:46 AM

2016-08-03

After months of waiting

"On April 21st of 2016 I ordered some sheets from your company and received them today August 3rd of 2016..I think this is an awful long time to wait for an item as I could have sewn them myself but I really enjoy the product.Wondering if some compensation should be offered to me as 3 plus months seems a bit long to wait but at least I received them before I kicked the bucket as it seems like a lifetime before I received them Noni Motion "

2016-07-16

Still waiting

"Ordered 3 items in March, daid shipped May but mid July still waiting for 2"

2016-07-07

Cancellation Terror

"I placed an order through in April 2016. Did not get any sort of an update or anything. I followed up in May 2016 to cancel the order because it was taking too long. Every time i called i had to explain to the agent what was going on because no one recorded any of my concerns about this order. Anyway, then they told me to get my bank to put a claim through to get the money back. So my bank did that of course. It is now July 2016 and they are not responding to my banks request. terrible terrible terrible service. the sad part is that i actually like BTR when it first started up. Please don't order from these people."

2016-07-04

Customer service non-existant - never received my order

"I made an order on April 20th of about 100 $ to hear about them only in the middle of June saying that they were unable to "secure" my order and that they would credit that amont on their website. They tell us to call customer service, on the phone they say that it may take up to 30 min to be answered and i waited 30 mins until ...theu hung up on me. I wrote 2 polite emails and never got answers. Don't know what to do to get my money back ... "

This review was modified by Genevieve__16 on July 04 2016 07:39:15 AM

2016-06-30

NO REFUND NO ORDER NO RESPOSIBILITY

"Similarly to my fellow reviewers I have also been having terrible experiences with this company in 2016. I was buying there for years - service was acceptable. I placed order in January 2016 with estimate shipping in February 2016. I contacted in March, April, May - each time got respond - delay with shipping please wait 2-3 weeks. in May I contacted via phone, email, chat and asked for refund. Got respond that refund will be sent in 5-7 business days. NO REFUND after one month. Contacted with them in the end of June - customer representative informed me without apology and any sympathy that I actually will receive NEITHER ORDER NOR REFUND due to changes in their ownership."

This review was modified by YNaumka on June 30 2016 07:33:09 AM

2016-06-22

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! I ordered a Celine bag in April. Item never received. I got emailed from them saying they will refund to my credit card 5-7business days. After 10 business days, still no refund. I called in and they said they are unable to refund, due to transition to new management. I ended up calling my credit card company for a dispute. This is such a horrible service. The site is still open for more online purchases. THIS IS FRAUD!"

This review was modified by Muichelle on June 25 2016 06:30:00 AM

2016-06-21

Beyond The TERRIBLE rack

"What a joke! I am so sick of BTR and I PROMISE to NEVER order from them ever again.

The following is a list of reasons why BTR is AWFUL:
1. Their "customer service" team/department is the worst in the history of customer service. They take DAYS to return emails and it takes forever to speak to a person on the phone..
2. Their "shipping" policy takes MONTHS!! MONTHS!! "Once shipped from BTR, delivery will take from 1-10 days" Yeah, OK! That's B.S.!

I ordered a beverage dispenser on March 29th 2016, with an estimated ship date between May 7th and May 12th.. I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY ORDER and today's date is June 21st 2016.

I ordered a pair of Valentino sunglasses on March 1st 2016, and it shipped on April 27th 2016.. I emailed the "customer service" department 5-6 times and never got a reply. Pathetic.

Sometime last year I ordered a Louis Vuitton cosmetic pouch which took on average 2 months to be delivered because it was "coming from their warehouse"

So done with BTR! Beware!

This review was modified by Vdimichele on June 21 2016 04:51:57 PM

2016-06-20

fed up

"I placed 2 orders on the same day, March 17th. I waited until the end of April when I decided to email them to find out what was going on. They sent me back an email apologizing for one of the orders and sent me a full refund. The second order would take 2 more weeks. Then again, I emailed end of May. So I waited. And waited. And now it's June 20 when I sent a email last week because they didn't respond and they're basically telling me that I can get either 5$ by cheque or 15$ store credit. This order was more than 15$! WHY WOULD THEY NOT JUST SEND ME THE REFUND FOR BOTH ORDERS IN THE FIRST PLACE? They lie to you and take your money to cover their bankruptcy claims! Don't order from this website! You may never see your money again!"

This review was modified by Ayser on June 20 2016 01:51:14 PM

2016-06-20

Any orders made prior to March 24, 2016 - good luck!

"I have 5 orders that were made prior to March 24, 2016. with one or more items outstanding. Up to today I did have hopes, more wishful thinking than anything else, that I would still receive some of the outstanding items. I am probably one of the people who now can say we were royally screwed, by this company. It's really annoying that after hanging on the phone for over 30 minutes, I was told that I should get in touch with my credit card company. On May 30th I had sent an e-mail regarding my missing items and was told that I should still be able to receive them. I'm not expecting anything now. I hope you will all be happy with the announcement that we will only get a small pittance back - nice people eh?"

This review was modified by Lady01 on June 20 2016 12:33:54 PM

2016-06-14

This website is a fraud

"This happened to me 2 times that I paid for an item and waited for 2 months to get the item and then Beyond The Rack canceled the order after two or three months with no reason and refunded the money after a long time. So this is the truth behind the scene of this business that they sell items, get the money, invest poor customers money somewhere else for their own benefit and keep many customers waiting for two or three months to ship their items then cancel their purchase with no reason put"item refunded" label on the order on their website and then poor customer wait for another 2 months to get the money back. Actually, they sell one item to many customers and then get hundreds of people's money (imagine at least 100 customers pay $100 each everyday= $10,000 everyday) this is how they make a profit. It is fraud. Stay away from this website.

This review was modified by GolnazFalaki on June 15 2016 02:00:56 AM

2016-06-11

****

"I have two orders that have yet to be sent. One from Feb.2 the other March 9. Have tried to find out what is up and just get the run around. They don't respond to their customer service emails but 1/3 of the time. When I finally got through, with my call, I got told the Feb. 2 order I could get a store credit. Who wants a store credit to a store that doesn't send the product? The March 9th I would have to go through my credit card to get my money back. I was told 12 working days, 18 days ago, that a refund would be made in 5 to 7 days for my Feb. 2 order. Now a store credit in 5 to 7 working days. The March 9th order is suppose to have a email sent to me to tell me what I have to do to get the money back on my card. No email yet. Do not use this store. They ****. No product but they will take and keep your money. "

2016-06-10

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

"ORder placed in January -- it is now June-- never received item-- 7 customer service calls, 3 emails and still no refund--rude, condescending customer service reps who could care less- the last one told me to hang up and get another rep if I didn't like her response-- are you kidding???? from what I am reading on fashion websites, they can't keep funds to stay open so do not order from this company"

This review was modified by lrp626 on June 10 2016 03:42:01 PM

2016-05-21

What a shame the page has turned...would be 4 star if order arrives soon

"I have been shopping from BTR for about three years, and have received many great deals including my refurbished 128 GB iPad for a fantastic savings. (I always shopped prices--you can never trust "original prices", not even at "Winners") I have bought clothes, (the odd time a sizing problem) jewelry, kitchen items, books, shoes, etc. I have even received a refund, when necessary, when it was their fault. On the occasion there was a delay, or in fact something was no longer available, they gave me a $10 credit toward my next purchase, offered by email and phone.

My most recent order in April arrived in a few weeks, but my March order is listed as on track, with no explanation. Two months is a bit much, thus the reason for 2 stars...The rest of my experience has been excellent over time. Hopefully I will amend my rating for the better soon.

I am sorry to hear of so many troubles. Hopefully they can sort it out. Up until this, they have provided a great selection for all price points. I hope to be able to continue to shop in the future. Best of luck to them!

This review was modified by kmarmo on May 21 2016 08:02:04 AM

2016-05-21

They will take your money and not send your order.

"I placed an order with Beyond the Rack 2 months ago. They jacked me around saying that it was delivered to my house. No way!! I live there and I would know. I tracked it to NY and I live in GA. I have filed a dispute with paypal. I called the company many times only to get rude salespeople. I have not received my order and sent them an email yesterday that I assume it is cancelled and that is fine. I ask them to take me off their email list as I want nothing else to do with this company. This is the 3 item I have ordered ( and the others took weeks to months), but I am done with these people. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!"

This review was modified by SBFJF on May 21 2016 07:37:02 AM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!