Beyond The RacCoupons
    • Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10

"So I never do the review things but I felt like I should due to the service. I was skeptical at first to purchase from this site because of all the bad reviews but I tried my luck. I ordered a Steve Madden down packable coat for 74.99! And the 6 dollar shipping. No extra shipping was added on and nothing was mistakenly charged to my card. I placed the order on October 13th and received it on October the 23rd! Being aware of the long shipping process, I am highly satisfied. The jacket I ordered was exactly what I expected. "

modified review This review was modified by Ishoppedbtr on October 23 2014 08:16:27 AM

"You have to really search for a good deal and hope you get the high quality your looking for. Half of the brands and "designers" on the site I never heard of and when you search the web for said designer the only information that comes up is from sites like Beyond the Rack. Quality of the merchandise is fair at best - you can tell that it is a knock off. Shipping takes twice or even three times as long as normal shipping - which I can understand biased on how they explain it - but if you order multiple items you get multiple packages at different times, which seems like a waste of time, money and materials. You can return your items unlike some other similar sites but you get BTR credit, so you can spend it on something else that's not worth it. BTR is projecting negatively on the real designers - you purchase a Michael Kors product but what you get is a cheaply made Michael Kors product. Save your money and time."

"I ordered two sets of luggage. They arrived after a couple of weeks. Each set was shipped from two different locations. The one set was in a new box and was wrapped in plastic, the second set was shipped in a used box that was in horrible shape, previous shipping labels were torn off. The luggage was not wrapped in plastic, it looked like it had been returned or used. After opening the luggage, the plastic liner was inside the luggage. There was no return label. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. I called customer service and they gave me two options. I am still waiting on the sheets I ordered. "

modified review This review was modified by lstelcz on October 08 2014 05:14:14 AM

"Terrible quality items. I ordered '1000TC' sheets. I got them in the mail almost a month later. They were not soft AT ALL, the seams were all coming apart. The were uneven.. worse that microfiber."

modified review This review was modified by Onlineshopper111 on October 06 2014 06:17:52 AM

"1) Received the wrong order
2) Sent back the order and a month later I still did not receive the new order so I contacted costumer service. Customer service said the item should arrive in 1-2 weeks... She said she would send an email once they've been shipped. 3 weeks later still no email and still no boots.
3) I called her and left several emails/voicemails. She never returned them (Candace)
4) Today, I spoke with another customer service representative and he said he would look into it. It has been nearly 2 months now.
5) Disaster! I am highly dissatisfied. I will never order again and high recommend avoiding beyond the rack.

modified review This review was modified by Erinhhc on September 17 2014 02:49:19 PM

Beyond The Rack User

"9/11/14
I shop online alot but this is the WORST online shopping site ever!

It claims to have good quality products but all products I ordered so far are all flimsy and cheaply made from overseas. I was thinking it was maybe my bad luck but subsequent orders confirmed the worst case scenario; they're all equally bad!!

Another pitfall is its slow shipping. Normal waiting time is around a month(think about it; they need their overseas suppliers to ship to them first). And they keep pushing out the shipment date.

***Now comes the #1 lie of the century***: I reached out to the customer service enquiring about my order and was told it was just shipped. But Canada Post tracking only showed 'Electronic information submitted by shipper', which means 'the shipper has created a shipping label for this item and has sent us electronic information. However, if no additional updates are showing in Track, it means we have not yet received the item. We will start tracking the item once it is provided to us.'

So in 1 word, BTR just created a digital label, and NO goods were shipped with the post service!! The timestamp showed the customer rep just created the electronic label while he was chatting with me!! After I exposed their lie, I received this in an email:

'Please note that all orders shipping from our Montreal warehouse destined to BC, AB, and SK are now being transferred in this method. Once your parcel reaches the Calgary facility, your parcel will be scanned into their system and your tracking number will then become traceable. Please note that this process can take approximately 7 business days from the date shipped on our website. If this timeframe is ever exceeded please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can investigate on your behalf. Once a parcel has been issued a tracking number, it unfortunately cannot be cancelled or re-routed.'

So basically they argue tracking is not available until the item has reached my city; of course it's not available as NOTHING has been shipped out yet! Also which post service offers no tracking of REAL shipment, if there was one, until it has reached the destination city?!

***Lie of the century #2***: BTR offers order cancellation within 10 days but their estimate shipment is around 1 month, which means it'd be far too late once you realize you have nothing coming or they have pushed out shipment date again, after they've taken your money!

I suggest everyone do the following:
1. NEVER shop at BTR;
2. If you happen to have fallen their prey, ask your credit card issuer to dispute the payment;
3. Complain to regulatory bodies, e.g. Best Business Bureau(BBB), and consumer protection agencies in your government, e.g. Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA) in Canada (your province should have something similar too)
4. Complain EVERYWHERE online on every forum you can find so to alert other consumers who might become BTR victim otherwise.

"I wanted to write a review because I truly believe this company has upped their game since all of these bad reviews were published. Shortly after placing my order, I got a call thanking me for my order and making sure I understood the shipping timeframe. I did, because I read everything on a website before I order! All of the items I ordered (5 in total) shipped separately, and each time I got an email letting me know that an item had shipped. I ordered 2 blankets (Frozen), which were WAY larger than I imagined they'd be, and very soft - great quality for the price. The hat and glove set I ordered is perfect, the shirt I ordered doesn't fit, and I'm waiting for a beach towel. All in all, I'm really happy with my purchases and the level of customer service - and the price!"

"Friend recommended me the website as a good deals on the clothes. Many problems:
- Top brands are frequently sold more expensive than store. You will see the price was "discounted" from $500 to $300, but Nordstrom will sell the same for $250.
- A lot of "bad China", small brands with very poor products, most what I bought I returned or donated right away.
- Return only for store credit. After few purchases of bad items trying to use the store credit I gave up and simple donated everything. More expenses to ship return and deal with reordering something low quality again.
- Household items are very low quality, the same "bad China".
- Orders arrives very slow.

modified review This review was modified by Goldfishka on August 23 2014 05:27:19 PM

"Do NOT ever buy from these people. The quality and sizing of the merchandise is absolutely horrid and their return policy may be easy, but it is certainly not good. You have to pay for the shipping both ways and will only be given a "store credit"

I received shoes that were sizing incorrectly, materials that were from the toy aisle at the dollar store, strapping that was angled incorrectly and did not conform to any foot I've ever seen. They were unwearable, unsafe, and uncomfortable.

BE WARNED. The quality of the goods and the policies of the site are not in your favour. They are laughing at us all the way to the bank.

Totally my own fault for not double checking reviews before purchase.

modified review This review was modified by JennnJ on August 03 2014 01:29:29 PM

"I ordered a rug from BTR which doesn't look anything like the picture of the rug online. The rug consisted of layers of cloth that made up the geometric pattern, it was horrible looking. When i called customer service I was told that the rug was non-returnable (it is a standard size rug, not custom ordered). I do not recall seeing on the website that the rug could not be returned. I wouldn't be returning it if it looked as good as it did on the website. I have written repeatedly and called numerous times and have not received a response from this company. Beware of purchasing from BTR."

modified review This review was modified by cstpls on July 17 2014 12:45:23 PM

"I am very displeased with the customer service at Beyond the Rack. I ordered three items from BTR recently. According to the tracking information provided, all three were shipped at the same time in the same package. When the package arrived only one item was included in a flimsy, plastic envelope with no packing slip. I previously thought to just let it slide, but decided it was best to call and alert BTR to the shipping error. This was such a minor issue, less than $13.00 total of merchandise missing. In my previous dealings with other companies, in the rare case that something odd occurred, they had been grateful for the information, striving to improve their customer service. BTR was unresponsive, confusing and blamed the entire incident on me. This was not my problem. It was a shipping error on their end. The other two items were never shipped. I repeatedly reached out to them via phone and email. Their initial response, via phone, was that they would refund the money I spent since the items I had paid for were no longer available. The following day I received an email that was completely different. They said the items were delivered and that I was at fault. There is no way I can be at fault. The package, with the tracking number assigned to all three items, was delivered, BUT it only contained one of the three items. Thank goodness for this too. If the other two items, which were nail polish, had been in the flimsy envelope that was delivered they would have broken and the third item, heavy metal gardenbells, would have been covered in glass shards and pink nail polish. Their response was that they would look into it, but I would never be able to file a missing items claim with them again. These are their exact words, "Any orders delivered after a first claim has been issued, will be denied any future claims."
Three weeks have now passed. I have sent detailed data, and offered to send pictures to back-up my claim that the two items were never shipped and that I was not at fault. I have repeatedly emailed and requested a response to my emails. I waited and waited. Nothing from BTR. Finally, I received the following garbled message, "Thank you for contacting Beyond the Rack. I do apologized for the delay but I already process a follow up on this case. Will update you with this concern. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me by email. You may also call our Customer Service Centre at 1 (877) 733-4660 or speak with one of our agents via live chat (located both at check out and the help section). Our hours of operation are weekdays from 8AM to 8PM ET and weekends from 9AM-6PM ET." Sigh. Needless to say, I will never order from Beyond the Rack again.

modified review This review was modified by Tulsateach on May 14 2014 08:25:37 AM

"Never buy any thing of great value from beyond the rack. I recently brought a Louis Vuitton bag from them in April. First of it took a month for it to arrive. When I look at the bag it was not up to par and I wanted to return it. I called the 1877 number and was told that I could return it but on for credit. Why would I want 400.00 credit from this site. The bag was not the same bag I purchase, the bag they sent had water marks and stains on it. So I am writing this review to WARN others never buy and try to return only to get your money back in credit. If you look at the site there is nothing on it that says credit only for return items. Thanks for reading. Beyond the Rank will never see another penny from me."

modified review This review was modified by mmcrae200 on May 09 2014 07:19:42 AM

"Oh my goodness – no just no!
Beyond the Rack? More like Beyond rip off!!
I don’t know how I got on the mailing list for this site but I received and email about a sale and what girl can resist a sale, am I right?
So i placed an order it said shipping was $5.99 after confirming the order I noticed I was charged $20.99 for shipping the shoes were not even that much!!!!! Additionally it said they will receive the shoes at BTR in 2-3 week then it would take them 2-3 days to ship out and I could expect to receive them in 5-7 more days ! Hello? 3+ weeks for shoes when this scam artists are charging me $20 for shipping ? No I don’t think so !
So I call their customer service number 3 different times and held for over 20 minutes each time ! just awful ! I sent emails to which they have not replied however they have sent 3 emails in 2 hours time about more sales they are having ! it is just disgusting ! I am notifying they local media about this scam website as well at the BBB! AND warning anyone I know to steer clear of this site ! Total rip off – bait and switch .
Hey BTR – Cancel my order Refund my money and remove me from your mailing list – I don’t need 3 spam emails in 2 hours when you offer ZERO customers service / Support. I would rather pay more for a company that appreciates my business.

modified review This review was modified by sjlco on May 01 2014 09:27:36 AM

"I placed an order with Beyond the Rack on April 14th I have not received any of the items ordered. Today I get an email advising e they will ship either the 16th or 17th of May. I have tried to chat (20 minute's waiting) and was ended the chat by Chloe. Called Customer Service and have been on hold over 36 minutes and no one answers. Do not order from this company they have horrible Customer Service and false shipping charges since the items are still not here and it has been 10 days and I am just now getting an email"

modified review This review was modified by Laura25 on April 24 2014 02:30:18 PM

"I made three orders from the company and all of them were delivered to Russia quickly.
The quality and validity of drugs is very good, and the prices below, than at competitors. I'm happy and I hope to continue the cooperation will be continued at the same high level.

modified review This review was modified by alextru2007 on April 02 2014 06:28:54 AM

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!