Stores > Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 2.76/10 2.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.37/10 0.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.37/10 0.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.26/10 0.26/10

Second Review

"This is the second review that I am writing. In February of this year I placed an order with BTY and never received my order. I have gotten the run around with this company regarding refunds, and credits for the last 8 months. Initially I was told that I would be a refund. The refund was never processed. Then I was told that because they are under new management I would get a credit. I tried to use the credit and kept getting looped back around to mummy cart. I was never able to actually place an order. Last month I logged into my account to attempt to use the credit again and it was gone! All of my past orders have disappeared as well. It is like they completely wiped the account clean. So I did an online chat with them to ask about the credit and they said they would investigate and get back to me in 48 business hours. I never got a response! I might as well accept that I will never see that money again. I would not recommend that anyone order from this company. They have stole money from a ton of people. This has to be illegal. "

This review was modified by lsais on October 18 2016 09:46:12 AM

BTR Beyond The Rack

"They dont return my credit of over $1000, and I cant use it towards bying anyhting. sending me to Customer Protection and Customer Protection has nothing in place to protect you.
It blows my mind.
Anybody had any luck getting money back? please share

Dont buy anything from that website.

From 5 stars to WAY below 1 star! Don't shop at BTR! Refund is forever lost!

"I find it fascinating how the Customer Service team does not respond to all the negative comments on their Facebook page. I also find it discourteous that an investigation was launched to retrieve lost funds, but that nothing could be done to restore a refund—it’s way too late to have a case filed with Visa. Not only that, Customer Service never returned a phone call to advise that the case was closed. The explanation that was provided simply stated that the previous owner took everything and that BTR is under new management. Great! How about you try to keep your clientele and honour a partial refund or free item, rather than having someone be out of pocket for money that rightfully belongs to them? Items were purchased for, never received and a refund was placed on the account. Then one day, the refund suddenly disappears from the account. Your customers work hard for their money, yet you find it acceptable to continue managing a business of fraud. I, myself, will never order from your website again! BTR was a great company without any problems, but it has taken a turn for the worst! It’s unfortunate that BTR is a Canadian company, one of which is no longer reputable. To everyone reading this, DO NOT PRUCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! Do your research before placing an order! Read the many reviews of frustrated customers who have also lost their money from BTR! What a shame!"

This review was modified by lromano88 on October 18 2016 08:24:58 AM

You WILL lose your $$ if you order

"They take your order, charge your C/C, never ship your product, then refuse to give you a refund or credit.
Don't do it, buy from someone else. If I could give 0 stars I would.
I can't believe they can operate this way for so long.
Really. Don't do it!!

This review was modified by clmhome99 on October 16 2016 08:43:31 PM

Don't buy anything from Beyond the rack

"You will be very disappointed (bad quality, long delays for delivery, and problem to get your credit if you return something). I had a credit of 112 $ with them and they decided to ignore it (it disappeared from my account online. I called and they told me to go through the OPC (customer protection Québec)"

3 months for refund - now missing!

"I purchased home decor and the decor total was just over $600. It took me about 3 months to get the credit back (non of the items were in stock...not one). When I had the credit I purchased a few pieces. Maybe $200 worth. Then the remaining credit disappeared off my account, not to mention one more of my orders is in limbo!
Been trying to chat with reps and I keep getting "please wait 24-48 hours for a response" from the reps for both the delayed order and for the credits. Its been 2 weeks and I have two case numbers to refer too. This is insane how bad the customer service and organization is.....its terrible!

Now I'm swindled another $400. Never using this site again. I've been a loyal customer for several years now but it has gone so downhill the last 2 years.

BTR is fraud!

"700 dollars worth of credit disappeared and items they claimed are 'shipped" are not- Canada Post says only "shipping label" created Why would they create a shipping label 3 weeks ago and not ship item?"

This review was modified by motza on October 03 2016 02:05:06 PM

Disappearing credits! Bankruptcy.

"I had $200 credits in my account and contacted customer service twenty times now because the credits have disappeared. I have been waiting over a month now for someone to get back to me. Responses received were very poorly worded that I would be contacted by "higher up management" in 72 hours. It has been 600 hours and no call back despite countless calls and emails, with the credits attached.
I understand BTR filed for insolvency March 26,2016 and if your credits are before that time, you may be out of luck. My credits are all dated April - post-bankruptcy, and they are not being honoured by the new ownership.

BEWARE! There is something odd about this company now. I think they may be doing a cash grab with the money flowing out of the country. Their written communications are definitely by people who have English as a second language. I've written a Consumer Protection bureau for assistance and will contact Visa, MasterCard and suppliers to see if they are aware of all the complaints and problems. I urge you to do the same.

This review was modified by Joano6688 on October 16 2016 11:12:26 AM

"I understand Beyond the Rack is now under new management - well judging by the product and service...not for long,
I ordered 3 items - 2 were ok and 1 was a dress sized at Medium which was so small I could not pull on. Now I am 127 lbs 5 ' 6" so assume a med would be plenty as typical is a s-m for a decent fit. Apparently not!
First I did not receive the return slip which is normally included in the package, so I went onto chat with BTR to sort out and request. I was advised it was non refundable as clearance item. I advised I was happy to accept a credit as the item must be mis sized but was advised then non refundable and non returnable and as it was made in China it will be smaller!!
WHAT? I should know it will be 2 sizes smaller because made in China? isn't a lot of the clothing we buy made in China and the mediums seem to fit. Anyway super angry as I might as well have thrown my money in the garbage.
Guess I can donate to a children's dress up trunk.......
Thx Beyond the Rack - you have seen the last of my $$$$

This review was modified by Cat1515 on September 27 2016 08:59:56 AM

"Do not order from this company, they are the worst. First I didn't receive merchandise ordered many months ago. After many hours on hold, finally got a credit, which somehow disappeared when I went to use it 2 weeks ago. Started the rounds with customer service again. Every one of them tells you that the "situation will be remedied within 24-48 hours" and you will be contacted then a week goes by without any remedy or contact, then the process starts all over again with the same "situation will be remedied within 24-48 hours" and on again and again and again. They have your money, you have no recourse and you just get more and more frustrated every day.

This review was modified by SHSS on September 22 2016 09:07:46 AM

After months of waiting

"On April 21st of 2016 I ordered some sheets from your company and received them today August 3rd of 2016..I think this is an awful long time to wait for an item as I could have sewn them myself but I really enjoy the product.Wondering if some compensation should be offered to me as 3 plus months seems a bit long to wait but at least I received them before I kicked the bucket as it seems like a lifetime before I received them Noni Motion "

Still waiting

"Ordered 3 items in March, daid shipped May but mid July still waiting for 2"

Cancellation Terror

"I placed an order through in April 2016. Did not get any sort of an update or anything. I followed up in May 2016 to cancel the order because it was taking too long. Every time i called i had to explain to the agent what was going on because no one recorded any of my concerns about this order. Anyway, then they told me to get my bank to put a claim through to get the money back. So my bank did that of course. It is now July 2016 and they are not responding to my banks request. terrible terrible terrible service. the sad part is that i actually like BTR when it first started up. Please don't order from these people."

Customer service non-existant - never received my order

"I made an order on April 20th of about 100 $ to hear about them only in the middle of June saying that they were unable to "secure" my order and that they would credit that amont on their website. They tell us to call customer service, on the phone they say that it may take up to 30 min to be answered and i waited 30 mins until ...theu hung up on me. I wrote 2 polite emails and never got answers. Don't know what to do to get my money back ... "

This review was modified by Genevieve__16 on July 04 2016 07:39:15 AM

"Similarly to my fellow reviewers I have also been having terrible experiences with this company in 2016. I was buying there for years - service was acceptable. I placed order in January 2016 with estimate shipping in February 2016. I contacted in March, April, May - each time got respond - delay with shipping please wait 2-3 weeks. in May I contacted via phone, email, chat and asked for refund. Got respond that refund will be sent in 5-7 business days. NO REFUND after one month. Contacted with them in the end of June - customer representative informed me without apology and any sympathy that I actually will receive NEITHER ORDER NOR REFUND due to changes in their ownership."

This review was modified by YNaumka on June 30 2016 07:33:09 AM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!