Beyond The RacCoupons
    • Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.33/10 2.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10

"The prices changing constantly on some items, I wanted to order a purse, and it was $65.99, by the time I decided within one hour it changed to $79.99...I called and spent 2 hours, the girl was saying not possible, after I was waiting for some time, she admitted it was cheaper and the price changed!
The same time, my sister was having the same item, the same time, for $69.99 and it crazy. They said if I will order they will do a price match, but the difference will go to the credit.
Its non sense and not normal

modified review This review was modified by liakopay on November 18 2014 03:57:32 PM

"I purchased a pair of ankle boots from Beyond the Rack. After waiting about 3 weeks to receive them they came and i had them on twice. The material these were made out of (not leather) smelled so awful I was embarrassed to sit close to anyone. The bottom sole must have been painted black cause it has already worn off after 2 wears. These shoes are the cheapest pair of junk I have ever spent money on. I will be throwing them away. "

modified review This review was modified by Squeekysmom on November 18 2014 06:59:32 AM

"I will never order from Beyond The Rack again. They call and tell you after your order has been placed that it will take 2-3 weeks for it to be delivered. Why it takes so long is beyond me. But these people are completely disorganized.

I placed my order on 11/2, received an email that my order was shipped from the NY Distribution Centre on 11/7 and that it would arrive in 1-5 business days (I'm in CA)... Seems reasonable enough. I've been tracking it daily, and today 11/13, the tracking still says it hasn't even been received by the carrier! BI called them, and they said the email I received was wrong, that it was shipped from Montreal to Las Vegas on the 7th, and that they wouldn't be receiving it there until 11/18. The. From there it should be delivered on 11/20. There's just no excuse for these kinds of miscommunications.

I do A LOT of online shopping, from amazon, Walmart, sephora, forever 21, justfab, even small random mom & pop websites, and no one seems to have a backup like these people. Never again, Beyond the Rack!

modified review This review was modified by Socalprincess on November 13 2014 11:42:07 AM

"Horrible experience...ordered winter coats for 2 of my children, waited 8 1/2 weeks patiently after tracking order and supposed to arrive a week ago, just to get an email to say they'll never come and I get a credit ! Customer service said the item was unavailable and there was nothing they could do!! So irritated and disappointed will never shop again on their website !!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Mrsaruffin on November 13 2014 08:06:03 AM

"I purchased an item from them and the shipping time was OK (not exaggeratedly long, but not quick, considering that I live in the same city in which the warehouse is located in). The problem that did arise, however, was with customer service giving me the run-around once I contacted them to disclose an issue I was having with the 500$ jacket I purchased from their website. Initially, I was told I would be receiving a credit card credit in 2-3 days after they'd received the returned item (which I'd gone in person to bring back). I find out, three weeks after sending back the item and constantly calling the Customer Service department to see what was going on with my credit, that instead of giving me my refund, they gave me an IN STORE CREDIT. At first, I figured it was an error from their end, but TWO WEEKS LATER and after an email confirmation that I would be receiving this credit on my credit card, I still don't. I keep calling and I keep getting told that "the supervisor isn't available" and then get greeted by a VERY RUDE secretary who doesn't give you the light of day......who runs this company? No one wants to give you answers, no one wants to issue the refund I was promised (MY MONEY I WAS ENTITLED TO), no one is re-reachable...It really is a joke. It was my first time purchasing from them, and certainly my last. When a company treats its customers this way, it is a big indication of just how little they value your business."

modified review This review was modified by crista_S on November 12 2014 10:26:15 AM

"I have made several purchases from Beyond the Rack and overall am pleased and satisfied. I do note that the sizing for women's clothing is quite different than in stores. So long as you order larger than usual sizes you should be okay. I will continue to order from this site as the prices cannot be beat (if you want quality). "

"So I never do the review things but I felt like I should due to the service. I was skeptical at first to purchase from this site because of all the bad reviews but I tried my luck. I ordered a Steve Madden down packable coat for 74.99! And the 6 dollar shipping. No extra shipping was added on and nothing was mistakenly charged to my card. I placed the order on October 13th and received it on October the 23rd! Being aware of the long shipping process, I am highly satisfied. The jacket I ordered was exactly what I expected. "

modified review This review was modified by Ishoppedbtr on October 23 2014 08:16:27 AM

"You have to really search for a good deal and hope you get the high quality your looking for. Half of the brands and "designers" on the site I never heard of and when you search the web for said designer the only information that comes up is from sites like Beyond the Rack. Quality of the merchandise is fair at best - you can tell that it is a knock off. Shipping takes twice or even three times as long as normal shipping - which I can understand biased on how they explain it - but if you order multiple items you get multiple packages at different times, which seems like a waste of time, money and materials. You can return your items unlike some other similar sites but you get BTR credit, so you can spend it on something else that's not worth it. BTR is projecting negatively on the real designers - you purchase a Michael Kors product but what you get is a cheaply made Michael Kors product. Save your money and time."

"I ordered two sets of luggage. They arrived after a couple of weeks. Each set was shipped from two different locations. The one set was in a new box and was wrapped in plastic, the second set was shipped in a used box that was in horrible shape, previous shipping labels were torn off. The luggage was not wrapped in plastic, it looked like it had been returned or used. After opening the luggage, the plastic liner was inside the luggage. There was no return label. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. I called customer service and they gave me two options. I am still waiting on the sheets I ordered. "

modified review This review was modified by lstelcz on October 08 2014 05:14:14 AM

"Terrible quality items. I ordered '1000TC' sheets. I got them in the mail almost a month later. They were not soft AT ALL, the seams were all coming apart. The were uneven.. worse that microfiber."

modified review This review was modified by Onlineshopper111 on October 06 2014 06:17:52 AM

"1) Received the wrong order
2) Sent back the order and a month later I still did not receive the new order so I contacted costumer service. Customer service said the item should arrive in 1-2 weeks... She said she would send an email once they've been shipped. 3 weeks later still no email and still no boots.
3) I called her and left several emails/voicemails. She never returned them (Candace)
4) Today, I spoke with another customer service representative and he said he would look into it. It has been nearly 2 months now.
5) Disaster! I am highly dissatisfied. I will never order again and high recommend avoiding beyond the rack.

modified review This review was modified by Erinhhc on September 17 2014 02:49:19 PM

Beyond The Rack User

"9/11/14
I shop online alot but this is the WORST online shopping site ever!

It claims to have good quality products but all products I ordered so far are all flimsy and cheaply made from overseas. I was thinking it was maybe my bad luck but subsequent orders confirmed the worst case scenario; they're all equally bad!!

Another pitfall is its slow shipping. Normal waiting time is around a month(think about it; they need their overseas suppliers to ship to them first). And they keep pushing out the shipment date.

***Now comes the #1 lie of the century***: I reached out to the customer service enquiring about my order and was told it was just shipped. But Canada Post tracking only showed 'Electronic information submitted by shipper', which means 'the shipper has created a shipping label for this item and has sent us electronic information. However, if no additional updates are showing in Track, it means we have not yet received the item. We will start tracking the item once it is provided to us.'

So in 1 word, BTR just created a digital label, and NO goods were shipped with the post service!! The timestamp showed the customer rep just created the electronic label while he was chatting with me!! After I exposed their lie, I received this in an email:

'Please note that all orders shipping from our Montreal warehouse destined to BC, AB, and SK are now being transferred in this method. Once your parcel reaches the Calgary facility, your parcel will be scanned into their system and your tracking number will then become traceable. Please note that this process can take approximately 7 business days from the date shipped on our website. If this timeframe is ever exceeded please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can investigate on your behalf. Once a parcel has been issued a tracking number, it unfortunately cannot be cancelled or re-routed.'

So basically they argue tracking is not available until the item has reached my city; of course it's not available as NOTHING has been shipped out yet! Also which post service offers no tracking of REAL shipment, if there was one, until it has reached the destination city?!

***Lie of the century #2***: BTR offers order cancellation within 10 days but their estimate shipment is around 1 month, which means it'd be far too late once you realize you have nothing coming or they have pushed out shipment date again, after they've taken your money!

I suggest everyone do the following:
1. NEVER shop at BTR;
2. If you happen to have fallen their prey, ask your credit card issuer to dispute the payment;
3. Complain to regulatory bodies, e.g. Best Business Bureau(BBB), and consumer protection agencies in your government, e.g. Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA) in Canada (your province should have something similar too)
4. Complain EVERYWHERE online on every forum you can find so to alert other consumers who might become BTR victim otherwise.

"I wanted to write a review because I truly believe this company has upped their game since all of these bad reviews were published. Shortly after placing my order, I got a call thanking me for my order and making sure I understood the shipping timeframe. I did, because I read everything on a website before I order! All of the items I ordered (5 in total) shipped separately, and each time I got an email letting me know that an item had shipped. I ordered 2 blankets (Frozen), which were WAY larger than I imagined they'd be, and very soft - great quality for the price. The hat and glove set I ordered is perfect, the shirt I ordered doesn't fit, and I'm waiting for a beach towel. All in all, I'm really happy with my purchases and the level of customer service - and the price!"

"Friend recommended me the website as a good deals on the clothes. Many problems:
- Top brands are frequently sold more expensive than store. You will see the price was "discounted" from $500 to $300, but Nordstrom will sell the same for $250.
- A lot of "bad China", small brands with very poor products, most what I bought I returned or donated right away.
- Return only for store credit. After few purchases of bad items trying to use the store credit I gave up and simple donated everything. More expenses to ship return and deal with reordering something low quality again.
- Household items are very low quality, the same "bad China".
- Orders arrives very slow.

modified review This review was modified by Goldfishka on August 23 2014 05:27:19 PM

"Do NOT ever buy from these people. The quality and sizing of the merchandise is absolutely horrid and their return policy may be easy, but it is certainly not good. You have to pay for the shipping both ways and will only be given a "store credit"

I received shoes that were sizing incorrectly, materials that were from the toy aisle at the dollar store, strapping that was angled incorrectly and did not conform to any foot I've ever seen. They were unwearable, unsafe, and uncomfortable.

BE WARNED. The quality of the goods and the policies of the site are not in your favour. They are laughing at us all the way to the bank.

Totally my own fault for not double checking reviews before purchase.

modified review This review was modified by JennnJ on August 03 2014 01:29:29 PM

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!