• Rating 9.00/10 10 reviews

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member
    Beyond Nice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Beyond Nice contact information

"Disappointed to be writing this review, but the company wont respond to my requests for assistance, so Im left with no options. I tried to order a spa cover for my spa. The measuring you have to do for a spa they dont have in their database is more difficult than one might anticipate. I bought a spa from Costco so Im sure there were thousands of these spas sold. They are still selling them. But Beyond Nice doesnt have it in their database? I had misplaced my t-square, so I tried following the instructions they had with a level and tape measure. I submitted the information to them, and then they said they needed me to measure with a piece of string. I took a piece of string and placed it around the curve and gave them that information. They still refused to guarantee a fitting cover, because my measurements werent as consistent as they wanted. They actually recommended I hire a handyman to come do the measuring. Ive installed my own wood floors in my house, so measuring isnt an issue for me. After reading a review here that someone got a cover that didnt fit, and beyond nice didnt back it up with a replacement, I became understandably concerned.

I followed all their instructions but they said they werent going to guarantee the cover would fit. I finally went out and bought a t-square and sent them about 15-20 pictures of my measuring angles and the numbers I was getting. Then, they said I needed to buy a drop cloth and trace the entire cover, cutting it to size, then mail it to them! At this point, I gave up and asked for a supervisor to please contact me. They ignored my repeated requests.

About a year ago, I had referred a friend to buy a cover from them that they already had in their system. Even with that and the apparently unusual shape of my spa that Costco sells thousands of, Beyond Nice refused to guarantee a cover for me. If they are incapable of taking the measurement numbers you give them, that they request on their website, and they need the extreme effort of cutting a dropcloth to size, they should be sending the drop cloth or at least pay the shipping label. We are talking about a couple more hours of my time having to go buy it, bring it back, have someone help me hold it while I cut it to size, find a box that fits, drive it to a UPS or other shipping store, and pay the $20 or so dollars it would cost to mail it back. No thanks.

I actually had placed my order with beyondnice on 12/24/12 and it took until April, 2013 to resolve the issue and realize I was not going to be able to get a cover from them. Huge delay and wast of my time.

I ended up finding a local spa cover place that actually had a cover for my spa in stock. Problem solved. I will not be using Beyond Nice in the future nor will I refer them any future business.

"Beyond Nice hot tub cover is more than we hoped for. The price was right and the cover is great. "

"The survice and support from Beyond Nice has been great when the cover is in need of replacement I will return to Beyond Nice for the next cover thank you Beyond Nice"

"I could not have asked for one aspect of this purchase to have been any better ! They kept me informed and updated from start to finish and the fit was spot on. 110% happy !!!"

"Wonderful help from Customer Service in making the correct selections when placing my order. Several emails to keep me appraised of the status during manufacture. Cover arrived ahead of schedule in perfect condition. Delivery person carried cover up a hill to the back of the house where the spa is located. Cover fits like a glove. Cover is twice as thick as previous cover and the price was great."

"Excellent customer service and product quality! I highly recommend them to anyone needing a spa cover. "

"The hot tub cover is terrific. The cover is aesthetic as well as lightweight. The cover folds easily and seems to be very sturdy. The detail seems quite nice as the seams are well sewn. So far I am satisfied with the purchase and would happily recommend it to others. The shipping was prompt and well packaged. My hope is that it lasts for many years to come and never waterlogs. Thanks for a great experience buying with Beyond Nice."

"This is our 3rd hot tub cover, the 1st from this company, and the best one we have purchased so far by a mile. When the time came AGAIN to purchase a new cover for our hot tub, we decided to look around instead of again calling up the local company we purchased from previously. We used all the suggestions and tools BeyondNice provides for choosing the exact right cover for us and our environment. For the same price we would have paid our local business to repeat our order, we definitely got a more superior product that is much more efficient and way lighter than any of the other covers we have had, and it was delivered to our front door. We did not have to deal with the trouble of picking it up from the store, then driving it home tied to the top. The complete buying process was easy and convenient. We do not think we will be buying again any time soon due to the quality, but when that inevitable time comes, we will be back to BeyondNice."

"My cover started to sag... and I wanted to get it fixed fast (it just got down to -1 last night, and I could see the electric bill going up in smoke). BeyondNice.com solved the problem and I got my new cover fast! Thanks ByeondNice.com for the great hot tub cover!"

"I am absolutely satisfied with BeyondNice. The custom made hot tub cover is extremely well-built and very attractive. It was delivered to our house right on time and matches the specifications we submitted exactly. It is already saving money on my heating bill. Before, with the previous cover, when I left my tub in "energy saver" mode, the water would always be right around 95 degrees. Now, with the new cover it always stays right at 102 degrees using the same power! I can highly recommend this product, and already have to my friends. I did upgrade to the better 5 mil water barrier and the continous hinge seal, so that may be the difference from the old cover. It seemed like a worthwhile investment for a cover that I expect to last 5-8 years.