Stores > Beyond Nice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond Nice by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

I am somewhat satisfied

"The cover came shipped in a box that was more than twice the size of the cover and it was swimming in the box without any additional packing. It is lucky that the cover arrived in one piece. The true test will be how long it takes until it gets waterlogged."

2017-06-21

Poor Craftsmanship and terrible customer service

"Purchased a cover in November. The stitching started coming undone on all sides in less than 6 months. Customer service asked for pictures and they first said they would replace the skin if I paid $45 to cover shipping. I pointed out that their warranty states no charge if less than 1 year. They then tried to say it's not covered due to improper use. The cover has been on the hot tub with a cover lift from day one. Now they are saying if I mail the skin back to them, they will repair it which will leave my foam cores exposed and needing to be placed on the ground to use the tub while I wait for shipping and repair. Customer service doesn't even know their own policies. I'm tired of being told something different every time I contact them. My original cover lasted 5 years until the UV finally broke down the vinyl, yet the stitching remained intact the entire time. I saved nothing by using Beyond Nice. Poor craftsmanship and terrible customer service. Don't waste your money."

2017-06-12

Made in USA

"Cindy was great to deal with on the phone and knew their product line.
Cover arrived and fit perfectly, plus I loved the color.

Only one down side. They said it would take 3 weeks to make and have delivered.
Was made and delivered in 2 weeks :).

Cover is Made in USA

2017-05-24

Very nice quality and beautiful besides!

"I'm so pleased at the color and quality of my new hotub cover. It is well constructed and an excellent fit. I highly recommend the product!"

2017-05-23

Very Nice Quality

"Easy to order and excellent communication throughout the process. Cover fit beautifully."

2017-05-07

Makes my spa look new

"I chose this cover primarily because it was the best value cover without a tapered thickness. The ordering process was easy. The material quality of the cover and clasps seems very good. Production of the cover took about what I was quoted. Delivery was fast, secure, and included in the cost. Will definitely recommend to others."

2017-04-06

Worst Cover i have ever bought

"The company took 3 months to delivery my cover, and the quality was horrible. do not recommended to any one.!"

2017-04-06

Beautiful Hot Tub Covers

"This is my second cover I've ordered from your company, the workmanship is beautiful I'm 100% percent happy, I highly recommend this company"

2017-03-31

Fantastic Service!

"From start to finish my experience with Beyond Nice was great! Cindy was the sales person I dealt with and she could not have been more helpful! She not only helped my choose the right set-up for the 2 spa covers I bought, but she also gave me great advice on how to save money in the process. Both my covers were delivered as promised and they look perfect! I would recommend anyone who needs a new spa cover to use Beyond Nice.
Thanks again,
Jim
Order # 115821

2017-03-20

Customer service angel

" I spent a month trying to decipher the best replacement spa cover for our truly dilapidated old one. I was very stressed, having spoken with several companies, and finding no resolve. Then, I spoke with Cindie of Beyondnice. What a relief, joy, and a blessing! She took all the time I needed to explain every option, answer every question, make extremely insightful and helpful recommendations, and make me happy to be a customer! What a gem!!
Because of this customer service rep, I spent money on The spa cover I personally needed, and saved money on what would not benefit my situation. What I would tell a friend is: call and ask for Cindie! You will be very glad you did. Have not experienced a nicer or more helpful rep in 58 years.

2017-03-20

Customer Service Beyond Nice!

"First time ordering a swimspa cover for my "Spool" and I was very impressed with the sincere concerns that Cynthia had over my measurements. She wanted to be absolutely certain I had the right measurements and luckily I did go back out and measure a 2nd time and was wrong in the length.
The spa cover came and it fits beautifully. Love the color and the quality of the material.

2017-03-01

who says the second time is not the charm?

"Just purchased my second spa cover from Beyond Nice and couldn't be happier. The order process was easy, I received some helpful advice along the way and my order was shipped within 2 weeks. That and the price I received was competitive! What's not to like?"

2017-02-13

Pool Covers add beautiful final touch to indoor pool/spa refurbishing

"I was wonderfully surprised to receive high-quality, beautiful, custom-made covers for an indoor endless pool and spa. The color of the covers blend in perfectly with the deck and tile. They fit perfectly to order as I needed them to minimize evaporative and heat losses. The room no longer has the strong chlorine smell is used to with a floating bubble sheet cut to fit the endless pool. Now, the chlorine smell is barely if at all noticeable. When removing the covers, I get a blast of warm, moist air that indicates that the covers are thermally very efficient while also preventing moisture losses. I am very pleased with these products and customer service I received placing the order."

2017-02-10

Awesome Cover

"Well it's been about three months iand the cover is performing perfectly in winter . It's nice and light and the snow does not melt off the top. I'm hoping for long-term durability but so far great !!!"

2017-02-03

Neighbor Recommended & Highly Satisfied

"Good communications, timely delivery, good quality product"

Share Beyond Nice's store rating

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member
Beyond Nice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!