Stores > Beyond Nice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond Nice by clicking a star below.
2017-04-06

Worst Cover i have ever bought

"The company took 3 months to delivery my cover, and the quality was horrible. do not recommended to any one.!"

2017-04-06

Beautiful Hot Tub Covers

"This is my second cover I've ordered from your company, the workmanship is beautiful I'm 100% percent happy, I highly recommend this company"

2017-03-31

Fantastic Service!

"From start to finish my experience with Beyond Nice was great! Cindy was the sales person I dealt with and she could not have been more helpful! She not only helped my choose the right set-up for the 2 spa covers I bought, but she also gave me great advice on how to save money in the process. Both my covers were delivered as promised and they look perfect! I would recommend anyone who needs a new spa cover to use Beyond Nice.
Thanks again,
Jim
Order # 115821

2017-03-20

Customer service angel

" I spent a month trying to decipher the best replacement spa cover for our truly dilapidated old one. I was very stressed, having spoken with several companies, and finding no resolve. Then, I spoke with Cindie of Beyondnice. What a relief, joy, and a blessing! She took all the time I needed to explain every option, answer every question, make extremely insightful and helpful recommendations, and make me happy to be a customer! What a gem!!
Because of this customer service rep, I spent money on The spa cover I personally needed, and saved money on what would not benefit my situation. What I would tell a friend is: call and ask for Cindie! You will be very glad you did. Have not experienced a nicer or more helpful rep in 58 years.

2017-03-20

Customer Service Beyond Nice!

"First time ordering a swimspa cover for my "Spool" and I was very impressed with the sincere concerns that Cynthia had over my measurements. She wanted to be absolutely certain I had the right measurements and luckily I did go back out and measure a 2nd time and was wrong in the length.
The spa cover came and it fits beautifully. Love the color and the quality of the material.

2017-03-01

who says the second time is not the charm?

"Just purchased my second spa cover from Beyond Nice and couldn't be happier. The order process was easy, I received some helpful advice along the way and my order was shipped within 2 weeks. That and the price I received was competitive! What's not to like?"

2017-02-13

Pool Covers add beautiful final touch to indoor pool/spa refurbishing

"I was wonderfully surprised to receive high-quality, beautiful, custom-made covers for an indoor endless pool and spa. The color of the covers blend in perfectly with the deck and tile. They fit perfectly to order as I needed them to minimize evaporative and heat losses. The room no longer has the strong chlorine smell is used to with a floating bubble sheet cut to fit the endless pool. Now, the chlorine smell is barely if at all noticeable. When removing the covers, I get a blast of warm, moist air that indicates that the covers are thermally very efficient while also preventing moisture losses. I am very pleased with these products and customer service I received placing the order."

2017-02-10

Awesome Cover

"Well it's been about three months iand the cover is performing perfectly in winter . It's nice and light and the snow does not melt off the top. I'm hoping for long-term durability but so far great !!!"

2017-02-03

Neighbor Recommended & Highly Satisfied

"Good communications, timely delivery, good quality product"

2017-01-21

Let the tubbing begin!

"Our beautiful new hot tub cover arrived in perfect condition a few days before it was scheduled! We immediately put it in use and have been enjoying our hot tub every night since. It is by far the nicest cover we have had - even better than the original. We live in snowy northern Michigan, so we knew we needed something of the "heavy duty" caliber and it did not disappoint. It's fantastic! Excellent customer service all the way through the process - I was a little gun shy about doing my own measuring, but they even made that easy. Would definitely purchase from Beyond Nice again! Thanks, guys!"

2017-01-12

Very Light

"Replacing an old water logged cover. This cover looks well made and is very light. I did not order any extra R value and this cover holds temp. during a 5 day period in the teens. Very happy with that. At a great price. "

2016-12-30

Very impressed!!

"I could not be happier! My new cover looks great, fits perfectly, and very easy to install. I am 5 foot 2 inches tall and had no problem at all. What I am most impressed with however, is the customer service. I am a first time user for Beyond Nice, so I was a little nervous. As it turned out my nervousness was unnecessary. I received an email update every week to let me know the status of my cover. Delivery was right on time, just as promised. Will definitely use this site from now on!"

2016-11-30

I Tried it, I Liked it !!

"Had never ordered a tub cover on the internet, but after my local dealer quoted me a $500+ for a very basic cover, I decided to give these folks a try. With multiple upgrades from what I already had, I still paid $60 less than what was quoted to me in Denver. The cover fit perfectly and was delivered on time with no damage or issues at all. I will order next cover from these folks with no hesitation. "

2016-11-10

Great Company!

"I was very impressed with the time they took with me to ensure the right fit and type of cover I needed. I was prepared to buy a heavier cover but after talking with the Sales Representative, she recommended a lighter cover with some upgrades that was more suitable to my climate.

With my new cover, I've been able to turn down my Hot Tub by 3 degrees to maintain the same temperature.

Shipping was great and fast!

Suzanne

2016-11-03

happy happy

"Very satisfied with quality and fit of cover. Even more happy about how quickly it was delivered."

Share Beyond Nice's store rating

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member
Beyond Nice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!