Stores > Beyond Nice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond Nice by clicking a star below.
2017-08-01

Fits great looks great

"Hot tub covers stink to shop for... you guys made it very easy. The cover itself seems to be better than the original cover! I am very happy with it and will for sure buy my next one through you guys! "

2017-07-23

Hot Springs hot tub cover

"First of all, I would like to say that the sales rep I called on the phone was very knowledgeable and kind. Ordering was very easy and my sales lady even saved me a few dollars by ordering exactly the hot tub cover I needed. The cover came on time and was delivered right to my door step undamaged and in a timely manner. I would definitely do business with this company again. "

2017-07-21

Fantastic, Fast Service

"Recently bought a used hot tub. First time owner. The cover was water logged. After much deliberation, On which cover to choose, I went with Beyond Nice. I paid the extra fee for faster production, and was expecting to receive it in 2-3 weeks. It shipped 5 days after I placed the order, and I received it within 2 weeks. The only issues I had was that the delivery company just showed up without scheduling the delivery. Luckily I was only a few miles from home and not terribly busy. The only other issue is the damn cat used it for a scratching pad the first night I installed it. I have been covering the cover with a tarp to prevent further scratching :("

2017-07-18

Great cover!

"Cover was perfect and color was right on. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the shipping was not correct on the website so I had to call to get corrected. With that being said they did correct it and processed my order."

2017-06-23

I am somewhat satisfied

"The cover came shipped in a box that was more than twice the size of the cover and it was swimming in the box without any additional packing. It is lucky that the cover arrived in one piece. The true test will be how long it takes until it gets waterlogged."

2017-06-21

Poor Craftsmanship and terrible customer service

"Purchased a cover in November. The stitching started coming undone on all sides in less than 6 months. Customer service asked for pictures and they first said they would replace the skin if I paid $45 to cover shipping. I pointed out that their warranty states no charge if less than 1 year. They then tried to say it's not covered due to improper use. The cover has been on the hot tub with a cover lift from day one. Now they are saying if I mail the skin back to them, they will repair it which will leave my foam cores exposed and needing to be placed on the ground to use the tub while I wait for shipping and repair. Customer service doesn't even know their own policies. I'm tired of being told something different every time I contact them. My original cover lasted 5 years until the UV finally broke down the vinyl, yet the stitching remained intact the entire time. I saved nothing by using Beyond Nice. Poor craftsmanship and terrible customer service. Don't waste your money."

2017-06-12

Made in USA

"Cindy was great to deal with on the phone and knew their product line.
Cover arrived and fit perfectly, plus I loved the color.

Only one down side. They said it would take 3 weeks to make and have delivered.
Was made and delivered in 2 weeks :).

Cover is Made in USA

2017-05-24

Very nice quality and beautiful besides!

"I'm so pleased at the color and quality of my new hotub cover. It is well constructed and an excellent fit. I highly recommend the product!"

2017-05-23

Very Nice Quality

"Easy to order and excellent communication throughout the process. Cover fit beautifully."

2017-05-07

Makes my spa look new

"I chose this cover primarily because it was the best value cover without a tapered thickness. The ordering process was easy. The material quality of the cover and clasps seems very good. Production of the cover took about what I was quoted. Delivery was fast, secure, and included in the cost. Will definitely recommend to others."

2017-04-06

Worst Cover i have ever bought

"The company took 3 months to delivery my cover, and the quality was horrible. do not recommended to any one.!"

2017-04-06

Beautiful Hot Tub Covers

"This is my second cover I've ordered from your company, the workmanship is beautiful I'm 100% percent happy, I highly recommend this company"

2017-03-31

Fantastic Service!

"From start to finish my experience with Beyond Nice was great! Cindy was the sales person I dealt with and she could not have been more helpful! She not only helped my choose the right set-up for the 2 spa covers I bought, but she also gave me great advice on how to save money in the process. Both my covers were delivered as promised and they look perfect! I would recommend anyone who needs a new spa cover to use Beyond Nice.
Thanks again,
Jim
Order # 115821

2017-03-20

Customer service angel

" I spent a month trying to decipher the best replacement spa cover for our truly dilapidated old one. I was very stressed, having spoken with several companies, and finding no resolve. Then, I spoke with Cindie of Beyondnice. What a relief, joy, and a blessing! She took all the time I needed to explain every option, answer every question, make extremely insightful and helpful recommendations, and make me happy to be a customer! What a gem!!
Because of this customer service rep, I spent money on The spa cover I personally needed, and saved money on what would not benefit my situation. What I would tell a friend is: call and ask for Cindie! You will be very glad you did. Have not experienced a nicer or more helpful rep in 58 years.

2017-03-20

Customer Service Beyond Nice!

"First time ordering a swimspa cover for my "Spool" and I was very impressed with the sincere concerns that Cynthia had over my measurements. She wanted to be absolutely certain I had the right measurements and luckily I did go back out and measure a 2nd time and was wrong in the length.
The spa cover came and it fits beautifully. Love the color and the quality of the material.

Share Beyond Nice's store rating

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member
Beyond Nice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!