• Address: 3223 N San Fernando Rd
    • Contact: info@beyondskin.com
    • Phone: 800-704-7580
    • Customer Support: 800-704-7580
    • Business Hours: M-F 9a - 5p (PST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Prompt, packaged well.. Sales frequent to enable purchases"

"Would have been the MOST satisfied if products came faster. I only order when I am ALL out so waiting was a problem. I will order from them again though. Everyone deserves a second chance "

"I was satisfied with the products and the speed in which they arrived."

"Great prices on the very same product you get at the Derm's office"

"I was promised a 10 percent discount but it didn't show up before placing the order."

"I reordered the same 3 products and the rep was able to pull up my previous order to speed up the process making it a very smooth and pleasant experience"

"First time I placed an order they got it wrong and I had to send an item back for replacement. Second time, they sent me someone else's order and I had to send THAT back. Third time ... they sent me two unsealed products, and one had leaked and the other had no package insert. I am becoming extremely concerned. "

"Have always loved ordering with Derm Store & now ya 'll"

"On time at a good price. Free Shipping!!!"

"Excellent & prompt service!"

"very user friendly sight and product arrived quickly."

"order was filled and delivered quickl."

"placed an order with BeyondSkin.com on July 17th and paid through PayPal. I checked my bank and my PayPal account and the payment went through immediately. After a few days I noticed that I had not received an email confirmation so I contacted BeyondSkin and the email I received back said they where unable to process the order due to lack of funds -this is after my bank account had been deducted of the funds to pay for the order. I sent them proof of payment and still did not hear from them for three days on the matter, in fact I had to contact them again. What I got was an Oh I am sorry the order is being processed and I should receive it in three days. This was poor customer service, at the least they should have overnight the product instead of USPS, they should have addressed this issue immediately after showing proof of payment or here is another idea send the customer a coupon for their inconvenience due to BeyondSkin error in the ordering process -this excustomer will not be shopping with BeyondSkin again"

"A little trouble with the web site, but was assisted by very courteous gentleman and we successfully completed the order."

"The people who answer the help line are fantastic when I need them. The site is easy to use and very nice to look at it. One of the best designed"

BeyondSkin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BeyondSkin.com is a merchant member
BeyondSkin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.