Stores > BeyondSkin.com

800-704-7580

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BeyondSkin.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-08

Obagi Nu-Derm Products

"I bought Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx #3 and Obagi Nu-Derm Sunfader #6 from Byondskin.com. The products were shipped to me very promptly. However, I noticed that there were no expiration date on the product. I called Byondskin and was told the product should be good two year from once it's open -- this is no very reassuring. The rep told me if you I wanted know the manufacturing date and expiration date I should call Obagi and gave them the lot number on the tube. So, I did but Obagi didn't find any info with the number printed on the product. The Obagi rep said any product they make have an expiration date and a lot number on it. The Beyondskin rep told me that they are an authorized Obagi reseller but Obagi customer service rep can't tell me that for certain. However, the Obagi rep did tell me that it may be a third-party reseller and that they don't have any authorized internet retailer as of today, as far as he knows. Their products are only available through authorized retailer - medical professionals listed on their website. Even though I'm getting a big price break on the Obagi products from Byondskin.com but if the products are not real then there's no deal. I'm concern about the product I just purchased from them."

2016-10-12

Love! Love! Love this site!

"I have been ordering Obaji from beyond skin for over 2 years. The products are real, the customer is good and I so so pleased. the pricing is great and I have referred everyone including a retailer to the,. You will not be disappointed."

2016-06-11

do they sell genuine products?

"Am trying to decide if i should purchase obagi RX product from this site as the last purchase i made through amazon was a fake product."

2015-04-08

"I ordered on line. It was easy. Only problem, no place was provided to enter the promo code. Called company and my complaint was remedied to my satisfaction."

2015-03-28

"It took almost 2 weeks for delivery. That is my only complaint. Other beauty sites I've used took about 5-7 days."

2015-03-15

"Fast delivery and the product works really good on dark spots...."

2015-03-10

"It's nice to be able to purchase great products at reduced prices. The savings are worth waiting for the mail to arrive. It's all about ordering ahead before you run out of products!

2015-03-07

"Good experience.guick delivery "

2015-03-06

"Package came on time and packed very well!"

2015-03-04

"Item arrived very promptly...."

2015-03-01

"This is the only store that sell genuine Obagi product without prescription. Thanks a lor"

2015-02-18

"Initial delivery product was damaged-leaked.. I easily got replacement .. So m happy"

2015-02-18

"I have ordered different products from this company and have never had any problems. It is easy to order from the website and my orders arrive in a timely manner."

2015-02-17

"I ordered & received my merchandise within days. "

2015-02-17

"The Service was Very Good

Share BeyondSkin.com's store rating

BeyondSkin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BeyondSkin.com is not a merchant member
BeyondSkin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!