Stores > Beverly Diamonds

1-213-375-8994
      1-213-228-8997
      info@beverlydiamonds.com
      1-855-456-8334

Voice your opinion! Review Beverly Diamonds by clicking a star below.
2017-01-03

beautiful

"extraordinary ring, my boyfriend gave it to me for the first anniversary adores him and I can not help it ... every woman wants his jewel and this and just what I wanted"

2016-11-08

Small petit with lots of sparkle

"I'm not a extravagant girl I received a elegant small well designed commitment ring gorgeous single diamond not too big or too small. Very dainty and very cute. The navigation to find the right ring is very easy and the company has many budget friendly options. Shipping was fast and I received my ring before I even realized it would arrive. It fit just right (I got a size 6) and it still has a small amount of room. I wear my ring all day even in water (showers, dishes) and have had no reactions to my skin or the jewelry. I love it and can't wait to order again! "

2016-09-06

my dream become true

"i am really happy my wife love it"

2016-08-16

Great Company!

"Website was super easy to navigate! Lots of choices and amazing quality merchandise! I love the ring I got from them!!! "

2016-08-11

Amazing Ring

"I am very happy with my ring! I was looking for a very very long time for the perfect ring to add to my daily ring and this ring has exceeded this ten folds! The sleek design of this ring is perfect and its smooth and comfortable on my finger. The customer service was phenomenal and very impressing with how kind, respectful, and helpful they were. I have already recommended this store/company to many people!!"

2016-08-06

Great experience

"Not only do they have a great variety, but the experience couldn't have been smoother. And to top it all off, the ring looked even better in person!"

2016-08-04

Brilliant Sparkle!

"I'm very pleased with my order from Beverly Diamonds. The single band ring has a round solitaire that has such a brilliant sparkle, I can't take my eyes off of it! It fits my finger perfectly and it's very comfortable to wear. I haven't removed it from my finger since it arrived! I've received so many compliments on it already too. Customer service was very helpful and quick to answer a few questions that I had which was a plus too. I received this ring in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% mine."

2016-08-03

So easy to find everything that I was specifically looking for.

"When it comes to looking for items online, it can be a daunting task trying to find all of the specifics that you are looking for in anything, whether it be a ring or any other type of jewelry. Beverly Diamonds’ website made it so easy to look around for all of those specifics and cut my time that I would have normally spent looking for that perfect ring at least in half. I am way too busy to look around for something that ends up being a “sort of like” what I wanted. That’s why I love the Beverly Diamonds website; I get exactly what I imagined in my mind as wanting, plus their customer service is swift and helpful with the process. I love how their drop down menus give you all of the options you’re looking for so that you don’t have to click on one thing such as “wedding bands” in general and then scroll through a million just to get to the section that you want such as “Halo Ring and Band.” They have all of the options and I love it! So fast and easy. Helpful people. What more could you ask for? "

2016-07-27

Customer Service FAIL

"Beverly Diamonds do not respond to emails... I had multiple emails into them and they simply don't respond. I don't know how they stay in business but I know they won't be getting my money with that type of support."

2016-07-23

Beautiful Jewelry and Informative Website

"I recently went into the Beverly Diamonds website searching for a diamond wedding band for our upcoming 30 Wedding Anniversary. I found the site to be very easy to navigate and with Live Chat help, very informative. I had several questions pertaining to stone clarity and found the Chat Assistant very helpful. The site itself has so many beautiful pieces that can be customized to your specifications, which I love. High quality, good service, and easy to navigate through the site."

2015-11-06

"I'm so happy I can easily select the ring size for my lady. Custom-made ring."

2015-10-26

"Best service since I am a first time shopper/buyer!"

2015-10-12

"Beverly Diamonds provide stunning jewelry and excellent customer service. I received my beautiful ring free in exchange for a review. My ring was beautifully crafted and it fit fantastically. The jewel was clear and the band was beautiful as well. Customer service was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend anyone who is in the market for new jewelry to check out BeverlyDiamonds.com. "

2015-10-08

"I received an absolutely gorgeous princess cut solitaire ring from Beverly Diamonds! It arrived quickly after ordering. It came beautifully packaged in a little silver colored box with padding that made the ring stand out. Definitely a great gift box! The ring itself is absolutely stunning! It has a braided band and a square cut stone. It's simple & elegant. I receive compliments on it everywhere I go. I wear it every single day and even with my busy mom schedule it still doesn't have a scratch on it. I absolutely recommend this company for your jewelry needs! I did receive this product discounted or free of charge in exchange for a review, however all opinions are 100% honest based on my own experience."

2015-10-07

"I received a sample of a diamond ring from Beverly Diamonds in a size 7 and it fits pretty good on the finger I put it on (the finger beside the pinky finger on my right hand). Even though it is a sample of what the diamond ring looks like in another form, the ring looks really nice on my hand. Sometimes the ring moves around on my finger, but that is only because it is a size 7 and I would probably need a size 6 to have the ring fit tighter on my finger (I didn't want it to be too tight either though because I don't keep the ring on all the time, and I'm still learning what ring sizes fit well on different fingers). The place where the gem is didn't stick out that much, which I like because I would rather wear rings that have gems that don't stick out that much, or at all.

If this ring is so nice with the diamond-like gem, then I believe the ring with the diamond in it is probably so much nicer and will be great for many women to own as an engagement/wedding ring!

I received this ring at no cost in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

p.s. I didn't return a ring but I couldn't get past the star field so I based that question on the service I received with the transaction of receiving this ring sample.

Share Beverly Diamonds 's store rating

Beverly Diamonds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beverly Diamonds  is not a merchant member
Beverly Diamonds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!