• Better Health I Better Health International Elite Status

• Address: 6301 Porter Rd Unit 9
    • Contact: support@betterhealthinternational.com
    • Phone: 941-377-3870
    • Customer Support: 800-772-5568
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM-9PM EST Sat and Sun - Variable hours, but returns all calls
    • Fax: 941-379-6059

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Have been ordering our Shark cartilage from you for several years. It always arrives promptly. loved having the coupon and that if you order in bulk, you get free shipping. "

"My beautiful dog loves Grizzly Salmon Oil in her food twice a day! Although she is dying from bone cancer this product has enhanced her skin and coat dramatically. She loves the flavor and inhales her food. I am glad that someone recommended this and Raven's vet says it won't hurt her and might help in this terrible situation. I want her to be content and will give her the Salmon Oil for the rest of her shortened life! "

"My order was processed promptly and arrived within the time period promised. Will reorder from Better Health again."

"The product was easy to find. The review was great."

"Great prices and super fast shipping; I will be back to shop at 'Better Health International' in the near future! "

"First time ordering through Better Health International. So far very pleased! Prices were great and product arrived prompyky! I will be ordering through them again!"

"Prompt and efficient service. I checked "don't know" for a couple of the survey questions, assuming that choice is the same as NA."

"I placed my order on 2/23/15 and it shipped the same day. I received it in the mail on 2/27/15. I got what I ordered. Hopefully the product will be as helpful as I am hoping!"

"Easy ordering with Fast mail service. No problems with order, Best price for my vitamins."

"Your Price was a little higher than my usual dealer but with free shipping I was sold. It was a smooth experience with no problems. Thanks Jim"

"Ordered this product over the holidays and even with weekends and holidays shipping traffic it arrived it arrived in 5 days... that was over the New Years weekend (only 2 shipping days). Still waiting for other things I ordered from other companies at the same time! Thank You!!!"

"Very easy website. Price was better than the MaxiVision website for the same products. Got my order promptly and with no shipping charges. Very satisfied."

"it's an excellent place and I will recommend it to shop here. I have buy here many times and they are excellent with service. Price is okay too. You get what you pay for so maybe you find cheaper but the service here is making it worth it."

"Yes, I have visited and see all that it is better and all was right. It is special that it has covered with a better packets and best for purses."

"Couldn't be happier with this purchase, product was shipped very quickly and packaged well. I will definitely shop with this merchant again."

Share Better Health International's store rating

Better Health International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.