Better Health International Reviews - betterhealthinternational.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 275 reviews

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Excellent prices and FAST shipping! Best prices on the Internet. Will definitely be shopping with Better Health International again."

"Fast, efficient service. I will continue shopping with them in the future.
Fred, Manhattan, KS

"Great job. Great price. I've used this product for years. Recently places that carry it, if you can find one, have upped the price significantly. Not BHI."

"Fast shipping...great product, great price, and I love the low shipping charge!"

"Initially my packaging arrived without the package (it was torn open meaning someone probably stole it). I only told the company about the situation not demanding anything, and they simply sent out the package again at no cost to me. This is a company that values its customers, and I will have no problems doing business with them again."

"I´ve been a customer for a short time, actually I´ve only placed one order, I just started taking the products, and so far I feel very well, the ordering process and the delivery were quite easy and efficient and expeditious. But what I like most of this company is their prices, lower than manufacturer´s! I will have to take this products for the rest of my life, so I´m really happy that I found a cheaper and better option."

"I like buying my Soy Isoflavones from Better Health International , as they are reasonably priced, and they ship in a very timely manner."

"Great experience. Product arrived quickly."

"Best Pricing, Fast Deliverly and quality products are the hallmarks of Better Heath International."

"My experience with better health international is byond believe!
My box has been opened by the belgian (europe) customs, 7 keto has been taken out and what was left has been send to me with a letter by the belgian customs: if I ever import this again I will end up in prison!
I mailed this story to Better Health Intern. and my money has been send back by better health int.!
I ordered again 7 keto and it has been send to a friend in Naples(Fl) and she took it with her to Portugal (europe) where we have met a couple of days ago.
Thanks to her and better health I have 7 keto for 1 year and will keep in shape!
In the future I will always order by better health and I will have it send to an address in Portugal and never to belgium again!

"It's a real pleasure dealing with Better Health International. I never had a problem until this order. The items I ordered were not what was shipped. I call the company. There was no long wait. I was immediately connected with a very helpful lady (Jean) concerning my problem. After I gave her my information she immediately was aware that the wrong product was sent (new employees in shipping department). She then proceeded to re-ship the correct product to me and included a mailing label for returning the original items. This was all done in a few minutes. Kudos to Jean and Better Health International for a job well done! "

"Have ordered twice so far from Better Health and they have the best prices and the fastest shipping. I am have been very impressed with their service."

"Better Health International is the best company. Not only is the pricing reasonable but customer service is still alive with your company. My husband has called on many occasions and the support and knowledge of the staff is exceptional.
Jaci Opsahl

"A good company that maintains reasonable prices. Thank you."

"Ordered product was a good price and shipping was fast. Will definately order from in the future."