• Better Health I

• Address: 6301 Porter Rd Unit 9
    • Contact: support@betterhealthinternational.com
    • Phone: 941-377-3870
    • Customer Support: 800-772-5568
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM-9PM EST Sat and Sun - Variable hours, but returns all calls
    • Fax: 941-379-6059

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Easy ordering with Fast mail service. No problems with order, Best price for my vitamins."

"Your Price was a little higher than my usual dealer but with free shipping I was sold. It was a smooth experience with no problems. Thanks Jim"

"Ordered this product over the holidays and even with weekends and holidays shipping traffic it arrived it arrived in 5 days... that was over the New Years weekend (only 2 shipping days). Still waiting for other things I ordered from other companies at the same time! Thank You!!!"

"Very easy website. Price was better than the MaxiVision website for the same products. Got my order promptly and with no shipping charges. Very satisfied."

"it's an excellent place and I will recommend it to shop here. I have buy here many times and they are excellent with service. Price is okay too. You get what you pay for so maybe you find cheaper but the service here is making it worth it."

"Yes, I have visited and see all that it is better and all was right. It is special that it has covered with a better packets and best for purses."

"Couldn't be happier with this purchase, product was shipped very quickly and packaged well. I will definitely shop with this merchant again."

"I have been totally satisfied with this company, and the ordering process is easy, and the delivery time for the product to reach its intended destination is outstanding. I recommend Better Health International to all those who are concerned for their health and take serious precaution about getting good products, and the price is extremely reasonable."

"BetterHealthInternational is definetetly my go to store when I want to spend less, and get a great product thats far cheaper here than anywhere else."

"The whole experience was fast and easy."

"Easy to use website for my order.
Arrived quickly in excellent condition.

"Better Health International is always very helpful and prompt with my orders. I have never had a problem finding what I need at their online store."

"I am a recurring customer of Better Health International. I love their products, their prices, and fast, no-hassle deliveries to Canada! The site could use an upgrade but for aesthetics only since there is never a shortage of product information with every single supplement and they keep their database current so you can shop by Brand or item. Better Health International makes shopping for vitamins simple, informative, cost-effective, and enjoyable. Thanks for offering such excellent service and brand name products with great specials every time.
Sincerely, L. Nelson

"I was glad to see a better product than HydroEyes. Although, I think it is soon to say whether it is helping for my CDE."

"Better Health International offers a variety of good products at a very competitive price.
I love their products!

Share Better Health International's store rating

Better Health International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.