Best Name Badges Reviews - bestnamebadges.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 61 reviews

Best Name Badges is not a merchant member
Best Name Badges does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Best Name Badges offers a great product and outstanding customer service. We contacted them for a rush order, the deadline for which I thought would be impossible to meet. Low and behold, the order was ready within one day. Excellent communication and great product from start to finish! Thank you Best Name Badges!"

"It was like Christmas morning's anticipation when opening the package with our name badges in them. We all gasped in excitement when they were revealed! Fantastic customer service and product!"

"Best Name Badges did a great job on my "Mommys Group" name tags. I needed about 20 name tags on a budget and Mark walked me through the whole experience. He made the changes I asked for and was patient while I looked around for better pricing. They were produced in about 2 days and arrived 3 days later, in plenty of time for our first meeting of the new year."

"What impressed me the most about Best Name Badges (in addition to the great prices) is that from the very beginning, we experienced excellent customer service from Best Name Badges. They helped us set up the design layout of our name badges and were very attentive throughout the whole ordering process. I was very surprised by the amount of individual attention they gave us, especially since our order was really small - only 6 or 7 name badges in total. I will definitely order from them again in the future."

"Did not get items on time even though the they promised we'll get them on time for the meeting. They arrived next day."

"Mark Kuiper rocks! I had to order 11 name badges very quickly on Monday and needed them by Friday. The badges have arrived at my desk today, Thursday! Now of course it helped that Best already had previous art work, but I am very impressed with how they expedited my order so fast. I will definitely use them again."

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered badges for the whole company from bestnamebadges. Badgets arrived 2 days ago and looked exactly as we wanted it to be. Special thanks to Mark for his kindness and patience."

"After getting lousy customer service and multiple misspellings of names from our local badge company, I searched the Internet and found Best Name Badges. The communication from my customer service rep, Shannon Mullings, was outstanding in every way. The badges look fantastic, the turnaround was very quick, and the new customer discount and free shipping was unexpected. I have already placed our second order! Thank you so much!"

"Mark did an awesome job on my name tags! Exactly what I wanted and on time. Can't ask for better service than that. "

"An easy process, fast results! Great Quality. thanks so much!"

"I was very pleased overall with the customer service at Best Name Badges. The badges were reasonably priced, the turn around time was very impressive, and the quality exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend Best Name Badges. Our organization will be using their services in the future."

"I have been doing business with Best Name badges for a while now. We order badges with the military post pins which we give out at our workshops; typically ordering 250 at a time. In addition, we order name badges for our employees which have the magnetic backs. We have been so pleased with the quality of the badges! I have now placed several orders with Best Name Badges, specifically Chris, and have to say the response time is amazing, customer service is top notch, and speed of delivery is perfect! Today, I ran into a bind and realized that I'd ran out of badges for our workshops (We have 3 next week!!!), so contacted Chris, and we're getting our badges TOMORROW! That is awesome!!! I couldn't be any happier! I plan on continuing business with Best Name Badges and Chris for the foreseeable future! Thanks!"

"I've been in the automotive business over 20 years, and I must say, this is the ALL TIME BEST LOGO company ever!!! Fast, easy, and extremely attentative to all our needs. "

"My company recently ordered name badges for our employees. I was very pleased with Best Name Badges service and product. Mark Kuiper was extremely attentive to my needs and responded quickly to my questions. The online ordering process was very easy. We received the name badges today and everyone is very pleased with how they look and how quickly the order was processed. I would highly recommend Best Name Badges! "

"We (church office) really like our name tags and the capability to put whatever we like on them. Now other departments ask me to make some for them,as well! The service is great, and Chris Hall is very helpful and easy to work with."