• Address: 10001 NW 50th St. Suite 103B
    • Customer Support: (888) 445-7601
    • Business Hours: 24 hours

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Incredibly disappointed.

Website brags 1-day production and when I called customer service to verify shipment THREE DAYS LATER, my order had not even be produced!

In a panic, I called right away and an apathetic customer service representative notified me that it is on average SEVEN business days for production. What happened to one day production?

Proofs were approved on 7/3 and the order did not ship until 7/10. Badges were guaranteed by my representative to arrive by 7/11 so I opted not to add expedited shipping. Great advice.

My order is now late and would still be waiting in queue if I had not called numerous times to babysit the vendor.
Moral of the story: IF YOU ARE IN A RUSH, DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR.

modified review This review was modified by tsemp on July 10 2014 11:29:28 AM

"What drew me to this site was the ability to expedite orders. We were having an extremely important event for our office and realized that there had been some name and position changes on our current badges.
Ordering was easy. I expressed my NEED to have them on a certain day and paid two day expedited shipping. I called the day before I needed them to check on the order, found that they had not been shipped and offered to pay for overnight shipping. I was told I would be invoiced for the difference and that the badges would be shipped.
When our FedEx delivery was made without the badges, I called to check the status. There was a $5 difference in cost, which I was never sent a message about, and the badges didn't ship because of it. No email, no call, just no delivery. Now, I am leaving to my event without nametags.
I was given a refund. I cannot attest to the quality of the product because I never received them. All I can say is that I would not recommend using this company if you truly need something in a hurry.

modified review This review was modified by michelle2302 on June 19 2014 12:18:44 PM

"Best Name Badges offers a great product and outstanding customer service. We contacted them for a rush order, the deadline for which I thought would be impossible to meet. Low and behold, the order was ready within one day. Excellent communication and great product from start to finish! Thank you Best Name Badges!"

"It was like Christmas morning's anticipation when opening the package with our name badges in them. We all gasped in excitement when they were revealed! Fantastic customer service and product!"

"Best Name Badges did a great job on my "Mommys Group" name tags. I needed about 20 name tags on a budget and Mark walked me through the whole experience. He made the changes I asked for and was patient while I looked around for better pricing. They were produced in about 2 days and arrived 3 days later, in plenty of time for our first meeting of the new year."

"What impressed me the most about Best Name Badges (in addition to the great prices) is that from the very beginning, we experienced excellent customer service from Best Name Badges. They helped us set up the design layout of our name badges and were very attentive throughout the whole ordering process. I was very surprised by the amount of individual attention they gave us, especially since our order was really small - only 6 or 7 name badges in total. I will definitely order from them again in the future."

"Did not get items on time even though the they promised we'll get them on time for the meeting. They arrived next day."

"Mark Kuiper rocks! I had to order 11 name badges very quickly on Monday and needed them by Friday. The badges have arrived at my desk today, Thursday! Now of course it helped that Best already had previous art work, but I am very impressed with how they expedited my order so fast. I will definitely use them again."

"After getting lousy customer service and multiple misspellings of names from our local badge company, I searched the Internet and found Best Name Badges. The communication from my customer service rep, Shannon Mullings, was outstanding in every way. The badges look fantastic, the turnaround was very quick, and the new customer discount and free shipping was unexpected. I have already placed our second order! Thank you so much!"

"Mark did an awesome job on my name tags! Exactly what I wanted and on time. Can't ask for better service than that. "

"An easy process, fast results! Great Quality. thanks so much!"

"I was very pleased overall with the customer service at Best Name Badges. The badges were reasonably priced, the turn around time was very impressive, and the quality exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend Best Name Badges. Our organization will be using their services in the future."

"I have been doing business with Best Name badges for a while now. We order badges with the military post pins which we give out at our workshops; typically ordering 250 at a time. In addition, we order name badges for our employees which have the magnetic backs. We have been so pleased with the quality of the badges! I have now placed several orders with Best Name Badges, specifically Chris, and have to say the response time is amazing, customer service is top notch, and speed of delivery is perfect! Today, I ran into a bind and realized that I'd ran out of badges for our workshops (We have 3 next week!!!), so contacted Chris, and we're getting our badges TOMORROW! That is awesome!!! I couldn't be any happier! I plan on continuing business with Best Name Badges and Chris for the foreseeable future! Thanks!"

"I've been in the automotive business over 20 years, and I must say, this is the ALL TIME BEST LOGO company ever!!! Fast, easy, and extremely attentative to all our needs. "

"My company recently ordered name badges for our employees. I was very pleased with Best Name Badges service and product. Mark Kuiper was extremely attentive to my needs and responded quickly to my questions. The online ordering process was very easy. We received the name badges today and everyone is very pleased with how they look and how quickly the order was processed. I would highly recommend Best Name Badges! "

Best Name Badges is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Name Badges is not a merchant member
Best Name Badges does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!