• Bestelkantlers. Bestelkantlers.com Elite Status

"Our pooches love the antlers we get from Best Elk. The price & quality of these favorite treats make it affordable for us to get them!"

"You didn't offer the split elk antlers in the pound bag, so I got the fillets, and he went right through them. If you are going to offer a pound bag, it should be for every variety you offer....I will be looking for another supplier."

"The purchasing experience was as expected - everything worked out well with the site and the transaction was smooth. The only problem I had was the less than exceptional quality of the product I received, as compared to previous orders from them."

"When the box arrived at our door and I brought it in the house ,our German Shepherd was immediately smelling the box and wanted it opened NOW! Needless to say he loves his new treat. I have given him the option of Veterinary dog chews, deer or elk antler. To him their doesn't need to be an option it is definitely the elk antler. Glad to have found your company, I will definitely order again. XLs are his size! "

"I regularly do business with them - they are fast, accurate and have the best products."

"Order filled very quickly. Good price; good packaging."

dachsymama07's Avatar

"Price was good and dogs are happy "

"They are always so speedy!!! "

"I placed my order on a Monday afternoon. The order was filled and shipped the same day and delivered the next day. That is truly incredible (and I mean INCREDIBLE) service. Amazon has nothin' on you guys. Oh, and my dog likes you, too!"

"My order was shipped right away. My dog chewed on antlers for a few hours and then got bored with it. "

"Ordering was easy. Delivery was prompt and my yorkiepoo loves these. Thank you."

"Always great service and products!"

"Very fast shipping. Always beats the big box pet stores and the dog loves it!"

"Our puppy loves the antlers. The whole one we bought was twice as big as one we got at Petsmart for the same price."

"My dogs are enjoying their elk antlers! :)"

Share Bestelkantlers.com's store rating

Bestelkantlers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bestelkantlers.com is a merchant member
Bestelkantlers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.