Stores > Bestelkantlers.com
  • Bestelkantlers. Bestelkantlers.com Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Bestelkantlers.com by clicking a star below.
MaureenStockwell's Avatar

2017-04-19

INSTANT

"It seems like as fast as I order their antlers are at the post office .. amazing service!! "

2017-03-13

Bleu's favorite chews!

"My Husky/Pyrenees cant get enough of these Antlers! Great price and they last quite a while! Gotta keep an eye out so you don't lose a knee cap, she loves to run around with this huge antler hanging out of her mouth!!! Wish I could upload a photo!"

2017-01-01

Long lasting favorite

"This was our second order and Beau (the Golden Retriever) loves his Elk Antlers. This time we ordered a slightly smaller one and he seems to enjoy it even more - easier to hold onto while he works his rear teeth.
Great products with quick turnaround and a reward program!

2017-01-01

Fantastic!

"First time buyer. Purchase experience was great. We ordered a variety of antler types for 7 different dogs in our extended family this Christmas. Especially appreciated your recommendations for splits when it comes to pups and older dogs. Every dog is lovin it! I am looking forward to receiving a more positive report from vet at their next teeth cleaning appointment. Fast shipping and appreciate the USA product. "

2016-12-25

My dog love these!

"I'm impressed with the quality of the antlers, the shipping was SO quick, and the price for the variety/sample bags are a steal!"

2016-12-07

Best Quality and super fast delivery

"My pups love the antlers and I love the quality and price."

2016-10-02

Best Elk Antlers available!

"This was our third purchase with Bestelkantlers.com, and we're sure be back when (if) our pups chew through these huge antlers! We've bought small antlers for our french bulldogs and a variety pack to try out all the different types of elk antlers (wholes, splits, burrs). The quality has been outstanding, and the prices really can't be beat. There's only been 1 large split elk antler that our doberman pinscher was able to get through. We just got him an extra-large and giant one. He's been working on the extra-large for a while, but it's held up since August! The giant one is truly enormous; I can't imagine him ever getting through that. It was fast shipping, great quality, and frequent sales. Then, to top it all off, they have a frequent rewards program. I plan on ordering from them for years to come!"

2016-09-25

My dog loves these antlers

"Good quality and quick delivery"

2016-09-10

"The elk horns were the perfect size for our dedicated chewer and the price was fair....can't ask for more! Will buy these again."

2016-09-08

Let down.

"I originally purchased an elk bone at Petco but it was $25. So I found bestelkantlers.com and I was super excited when I seen the price. However the quality isn't the same. The inside of the bone just fall apart in pieces. My pup then had diaherra for two days. Thinking it was a coincidence I took the bone away and gave him the $25 bone... Diaherra stopped. So i waited a few days and I tried the elk bone again. Diaherra AGAIN.

not bad for the price but you get what you pay for I guess.

2016-05-20

So pleased!

"Great product at a great price. I plan to buy these regularly for my dog, she loves 'em."

2016-04-20

Piggies love elk antlers

"We think the splits are the best cuz the filets get consumed in an hour and puggies get tired of having to work hard getting to the marrow. Yes, splits are priced as single items but if my grubby pugs love em I will do my best to make them happy and Best Elk Antler store treats us right."

2016-03-22

Best Elk antlers XL antlers are Really XL!

"I have two Cane Corsos that love antlers. One of them is a puppy (over 100 lbs) and a big chewer. Best Elk Antlers XL size are really XL and last a LONG time! Thanks!"

2016-03-09

Excellent Elk Eatables

"Love the quick delivery, price and freshness of your products. Antlers are the best chew for dogs and I was so happy when I discovered this online source. I already place another order when I noticed the "fillets". I have shared split and fillet antlers with family and friends who are always so amazed at how much their dogs love Best Elk Antler products. I recently read that elk are actually the best antler for this purpose. I will be a steady customer and highly recommend this vendor and the BEST Elk Antlers! Thank you."

2016-03-05

Great product

"These antlers were great! Nice size, length & diameter were as advertised ."

Share Bestelkantlers.com's store rating

Bestelkantlers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bestelkantlers.com is a merchant member
Bestelkantlers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.