Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Two of the antlers were not a satisfactory size as they had been in previous orders. The girth was much too thin. I appreciate that girth should not be a consideration; I had not realized that. If I returned them, I would have had to pay shipping plus reimburse the free shipping also. I decided to give them as gifts to smaller dogs."

"Very fast shipping! My German Shepherds love the split antlers!"

"Everything went smoothly from the ordering process to the quick delivery. It was my first order from Bestelkantlers but it won't be the last!"

"great service and great prices and the dogs love them!"

"My dog loves to chew on these antlers. User friendly website."

"A lot smaller than other elk bones "

"My dog loved all the antler products I purchased for her. You can't beat the price and quality! "

"Good online shopping experience!"

"My Lab mix Lucy, loves these elk antlers. They are worth every little bit of expense. "

"My dogs love them. I bought these for my American Bulldogs. But my Shih Tzu and Pit/Dingo mix love them as well. We will be buying more in the future. "

"Overall I am very satisfied. On a previous order for "large SPLIT antlers" I ended up getting what looked like "quartered" antlers. Those just don't last long enough so re-ordered today and hope I get antlers that are just SPLIT in half which is what I got the very first time I ordered.
Shipping is fast and have no complaints so I would recommend. Price is competitive.
Just hope I get SPLIT antlers on this current order.
My last order has been returned but haven't heard if company received. Tried something different but they were much too small for my dog. She went through one in minutes.

"The company was helpful and responsive when, as a new customer, I asked questions about the best size, and variety of antler to choose. They were unavailable over the long holiday weekend, apologized for the delay, but got to me asap.

I was able to take advantage of a sales price plus coupon. The items are costly, however, and my budget limited. My pup will have to be satisfied with what he has for awhile I am afraid.

"Great customer service, fast shipping, good selection!"

"I've ordered elk antlers from BestElkAntlers for the last several months, they do a great job, the price is better than I've found at local pet stores and dog shows, delivery is fast, and my dogs LOVE them!"

"Got what I ordered in a timely fashion. The product was exactly as advertised. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

BestElkAntlers.com, Bestelkantlers.com rep has responded

“Hi Jfhuffer-

Thank for for posting an ELK-tacular review!

-BestElkAntlers.com”

Bestelkantlers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bestelkantlers.com is a merchant member
Bestelkantlers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.