Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My Lab mix Lucy, loves these elk antlers. They are worth every little bit of expense. "

"My dogs love them. I bought these for my American Bulldogs. But my Shih Tzu and Pit/Dingo mix love them as well. We will be buying more in the future. "

"Overall I am very satisfied. On a previous order for "large SPLIT antlers" I ended up getting what looked like "quartered" antlers. Those just don't last long enough so re-ordered today and hope I get antlers that are just SPLIT in half which is what I got the very first time I ordered.
Shipping is fast and have no complaints so I would recommend. Price is competitive.
Just hope I get SPLIT antlers on this current order.
My last order has been returned but haven't heard if company received. Tried something different but they were much too small for my dog. She went through one in minutes.

"The company was helpful and responsive when, as a new customer, I asked questions about the best size, and variety of antler to choose. They were unavailable over the long holiday weekend, apologized for the delay, but got to me asap.

I was able to take advantage of a sales price plus coupon. The items are costly, however, and my budget limited. My pup will have to be satisfied with what he has for awhile I am afraid.

"Great customer service, fast shipping, good selection!"

"I've ordered elk antlers from BestElkAntlers for the last several months, they do a great job, the price is better than I've found at local pet stores and dog shows, delivery is fast, and my dogs LOVE them!"

"Got what I ordered in a timely fashion. The product was exactly as advertised. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

BestElkAntlers.com, Bestelkantlers.com rep has responded

“Hi Jfhuffer-

Thank for for posting an ELK-tacular review!

-BestElkAntlers.com”

"Great product and great service"

"Love the website, good products."

"Was a bit disappointed to discover upon arrival what I thought was a half of an antler cut lengthwise (on your web page photo), was actually quartered. Nothing to make a fuss over...
Customer service was a pleasure to deal with upon placing my order, and shipping was delivered on time as promised.

"Great service, fast shipping. My dog adores Bestelkantlers!"

"The dog is kept busy after surgery while staying in a crate."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2014

BestElkAntlers.com, Bestelkantlers.com rep has responded

“Hi Hilary_cooper01-

We are happy to hear that your dog was able to stay busy with an Antler after their surgery!

Happy Chewing!
-BestElkAntlers.com”

"Dogs love the treats! I appreciate the sales, when you have them on our wants, and the quick delivery!"

"One thing I like about Bestelkantlers.com is that they have a large selection of antlers to choose from. They also have rope toys with antler burrs attached, which is what I was looking for. Another nice thing is the guide they have that shows what size antler they recommend for different dog sizes. I appreciated that I was able to use Paypal to make my purchase and my order arrived quickly. So, I had a positive experience and am very satisfied. Thanks!"

"our dogs love these for long road trips"

Bestelkantlers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bestelkantlers.com is a merchant member
Bestelkantlers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.