Stores > Bestelkantlers.com

• Bestelkantlers. Bestelkantlers.com Elite Status

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2016-01-13

Chewies

"My dogs love their new chew toys!"

2016-01-13

First Time Buyer

"We just got our second dog, a puppy, and it's been 10 years since we've done the puppy thing- and he's a big chewer and into Everything! A full pigs ear is way too rich for him and he goes through a rawhide in 30 minutes or less, and after 10mins he losses interest in his pigs hoof. I read up on all kinds of antlers, and was surprised to hear elk were the softest and wouldn't break his little puppy teeth, so we bought a pound of the Elk Filets, crossing our fingers he would not only like them, but it would slow down his chewing. Wow! He loves them and he's been chewing on the same one for nearly 5 days now. I think it will take him at least another few to make it all the way through it. Yay!! We will definitely be getting more once he goes through these."

2016-01-03

"These are the only brand of elk antlers that my dog likes. I don't know what it is about them- perhaps their Rocky Mountain purity? Needless to say, we are back for good and will only purchase from Best Elk Antlers in the future. "

2016-01-03

"Our dogs love Best Elk Antlers. Keeps them happy for hours at a time. "

2015-12-24

"The antlers arrived quickly and were exactly as described."

2015-12-14

"Great company. Arrived very quickly "

2015-11-28

"Great product. Quick delivery."

2015-11-03

"Our two year old Golden loves her elk antlers!
the selection, ordering, and shipping was easy and very fast. Very happy and will order again in the future.

2015-10-18

"This site has the best quality of elk antlers and also the best prices"

2015-10-14

"It is very easy to use this website to order antlers for my dog. He loves them and always wants more. I have given the dog next door a couple of them and he loves them, too. Another thing I appreciate is how quickly the orders are delivered. Thanks for the great service.

Duke's Mom ~

2015-10-05

"My two boxers love there antlers, we are very happy!"

2015-08-18

"Our pooches love the antlers we get from Best Elk. The price & quality of these favorite treats make it affordable for us to get them!"

2015-08-09

"You didn't offer the split elk antlers in the pound bag, so I got the fillets, and he went right through them. If you are going to offer a pound bag, it should be for every variety you offer....I will be looking for another supplier."

2015-07-30

"The purchasing experience was as expected - everything worked out well with the site and the transaction was smooth. The only problem I had was the less than exceptional quality of the product I received, as compared to previous orders from them."

2015-07-11

"When the box arrived at our door and I brought it in the house ,our German Shepherd was immediately smelling the box and wanted it opened NOW! Needless to say he loves his new treat. I have given him the option of Veterinary dog chews, deer or elk antler. To him their doesn't need to be an option it is definitely the elk antler. Glad to have found your company, I will definitely order again. XLs are his size! "

Share Bestelkantlers.com's store rating

Bestelkantlers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bestelkantlers.com is a merchant member
Bestelkantlers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.