Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My dogs are enjoying their elk antlers! :)"

"My dog loves these antlers! I'll purchase from this seller again soon."

"I wish they would of had a better description of the item that I bought. It should state that " if you have aggressive chewer that this item could splinter" . This happen to us in seconds as soon as we gave our dog this item. I will say that it was very easy to return this item. But then I had to pay for shipping back and when I bought a different item to replace the return I had to pay for shipping again or had to order over $49.00 again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

BestElkAntlers.com, Bestelkantlers.com rep has responded

“Hello gailglasser-

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your recent order. If you have any questions about size or need any suggestions, our Customer Service Department would be happy to assist you. They are in the office M-F 8am-5pm EST and their phone number is 877-832-0771.

-BestElkAntlers.com”

"delivered quicker than expected"

"My dogs love the antlers; I love the fast shipping."

"Two of the antlers were not a satisfactory size as they had been in previous orders. The girth was much too thin. I appreciate that girth should not be a consideration; I had not realized that. If I returned them, I would have had to pay shipping plus reimburse the free shipping also. I decided to give them as gifts to smaller dogs."

"Very fast shipping! My German Shepherds love the split antlers!"

"Everything went smoothly from the ordering process to the quick delivery. It was my first order from Bestelkantlers but it won't be the last!"

"great service and great prices and the dogs love them!"

"My dog loves to chew on these antlers. User friendly website."

"A lot smaller than other elk bones "

"My dog loved all the antler products I purchased for her. You can't beat the price and quality! "

"Good online shopping experience!"

"My Lab mix Lucy, loves these elk antlers. They are worth every little bit of expense. "

"My dogs love them. I bought these for my American Bulldogs. But my Shih Tzu and Pit/Dingo mix love them as well. We will be buying more in the future. "

Bestelkantlers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bestelkantlers.com is a merchant member
Bestelkantlers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.