Stores > Bestelkantlers.com

• Bestelkantlers. Bestelkantlers.com Elite Status

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2016-05-20

So pleased!

"Great product at a great price. I plan to buy these regularly for my dog, she loves 'em."

2016-04-20

Piggies love elk antlers

"We think the splits are the best cuz the filets get consumed in an hour and puggies get tired of having to work hard getting to the marrow. Yes, splits are priced as single items but if my grubby pugs love em I will do my best to make them happy and Best Elk Antler store treats us right."

2016-03-22

Best Elk antlers XL antlers are Really XL!

"I have two Cane Corsos that love antlers. One of them is a puppy (over 100 lbs) and a big chewer. Best Elk Antlers XL size are really XL and last a LONG time! Thanks!"

2016-03-09

Excellent Elk Eatables

"Love the quick delivery, price and freshness of your products. Antlers are the best chew for dogs and I was so happy when I discovered this online source. I already place another order when I noticed the "fillets". I have shared split and fillet antlers with family and friends who are always so amazed at how much their dogs love Best Elk Antler products. I recently read that elk are actually the best antler for this purpose. I will be a steady customer and highly recommend this vendor and the BEST Elk Antlers! Thank you."

2016-03-05

Great product

"These antlers were great! Nice size, length & diameter were as advertised ."

2016-03-01

Great product but not prices

"I've purchased from this company several times, mostly during their flash sales. Unfortunately, if you order at certain times, you will pay more on the sale price than during normal times. I've tried to email the company about these discrepancies but no one ever replies. My suggestion is to be very careful about pricing the orders and make sure the sale prices are actually sales."

2016-02-16

Perfect for Labs and Great Danes!!!

"Wow. The dogs have been chewing elk antlers for years. This is our first purchase from Best Elk Antlers. The prices are appropriate and they know how to cut the whole antlers leaving some marrow exposed to get the dogs interested quickly.

I purchased 2 Giant and 3 XL.

2016-01-13

Chewies

"My dogs love their new chew toys!"

2016-01-13

First Time Buyer

"We just got our second dog, a puppy, and it's been 10 years since we've done the puppy thing- and he's a big chewer and into Everything! A full pigs ear is way too rich for him and he goes through a rawhide in 30 minutes or less, and after 10mins he losses interest in his pigs hoof. I read up on all kinds of antlers, and was surprised to hear elk were the softest and wouldn't break his little puppy teeth, so we bought a pound of the Elk Filets, crossing our fingers he would not only like them, but it would slow down his chewing. Wow! He loves them and he's been chewing on the same one for nearly 5 days now. I think it will take him at least another few to make it all the way through it. Yay!! We will definitely be getting more once he goes through these."

2016-01-03

"These are the only brand of elk antlers that my dog likes. I don't know what it is about them- perhaps their Rocky Mountain purity? Needless to say, we are back for good and will only purchase from Best Elk Antlers in the future. "

2016-01-03

"Our dogs love Best Elk Antlers. Keeps them happy for hours at a time. "

2015-12-24

"The antlers arrived quickly and were exactly as described."

2015-12-14

"Great company. Arrived very quickly "

2015-11-28

"Great product. Quick delivery."

2015-11-03

"Our two year old Golden loves her elk antlers!
the selection, ordering, and shipping was easy and very fast. Very happy and will order again in the future.

Share Bestelkantlers.com's store rating

Bestelkantlers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bestelkantlers.com is a merchant member
Bestelkantlers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.