• Bestelkantlers. Bestelkantlers.com Elite Status

"Order filled very quickly. Good price; good packaging."

dachsymama07's Avatar

"Price was good and dogs are happy "

"They are always so speedy!!! "

"I placed my order on a Monday afternoon. The order was filled and shipped the same day and delivered the next day. That is truly incredible (and I mean INCREDIBLE) service. Amazon has nothin' on you guys. Oh, and my dog likes you, too!"

"My order was shipped right away. My dog chewed on antlers for a few hours and then got bored with it. "

"Ordering was easy. Delivery was prompt and my yorkiepoo loves these. Thank you."

"Always great service and products!"

"Very fast shipping. Always beats the big box pet stores and the dog loves it!"

"Our puppy loves the antlers. The whole one we bought was twice as big as one we got at Petsmart for the same price."

"My dogs are enjoying their elk antlers! :)"

debbie60435's Avatar

"My dog loves these antlers! I'll purchase from this seller again soon."

"I wish they would of had a better description of the item that I bought. It should state that " if you have aggressive chewer that this item could splinter" . This happen to us in seconds as soon as we gave our dog this item. I will say that it was very easy to return this item. But then I had to pay for shipping back and when I bought a different item to replace the return I had to pay for shipping again or had to order over $49.00 again. "

Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

BestElkAntlers.com, Bestelkantlers.com rep has responded

“Hello gailglasser-

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your recent order. If you have any questions about size or need any suggestions, our Customer Service Department would be happy to assist you. They are in the office M-F 8am-5pm EST and their phone number is 877-832-0771.

-BestElkAntlers.com”

"delivered quicker than expected"

"My dogs love the antlers; I love the fast shipping."

"Two of the antlers were not a satisfactory size as they had been in previous orders. The girth was much too thin. I appreciate that girth should not be a consideration; I had not realized that. If I returned them, I would have had to pay shipping plus reimburse the free shipping also. I decided to give them as gifts to smaller dogs."

Share Bestelkantlers.com's store rating

Bestelkantlers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bestelkantlers.com is a merchant member
Bestelkantlers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.