Best Price Nutrition Reviews - bestpricenutrition.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 736 reviews

Best Price Nutrition is a merchant member
Best Price Nutrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Will never purchase from BPN again....delivery not as promised...ordering same products from Amazon much cheaper with NO shipping charges!"

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014
bpnutrition's Avatar
bpnutrition, Best Price Nutrition rep has responded

“Hi,

We do apologize for this. I know we called you the next business day about some products you ordered being out of stock when they were mistakenly marked in stock on our website. We are working on this problem and hope to resolve it shortly.

Best Regards,
Jeff Moriarty”

"Great product, selection and price."

"The site was easy to use and my order came very quickly. "

"They are one of the fastest shippers out there! Super fast service!"

"Everything was great really cheap prices"

"Ordered my protein two weeks ago. Said it was delivered but they delivered it to the ups instead of my house. I had the correct address on there and I am still waiting for my package. Called ups said they don't have it...."

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014
bpnutrition's Avatar
bpnutrition, Best Price Nutrition rep has responded

“Hi,

I emailed you about this issue telling you that it looks as it was lost during transit. We did ship it to the address you had in your order. If you ever run into a problem like this, please call us right away and we will resolve the issue and in cases like this, reship you a new package.

Thank you!
Jeff Moriarty”

"I am very satisfied with the service. Order shipped quickly and was delivered as promised. I will be buying again."

Rating 8/104/5

"Shipped quickly but was told there would be a free sample of the pudding and both times I ordered there were never any samples or explanation as to why. "

"Easy To Order, Quick Delivery, Wonderful Products !"

"As always BPN never fails to deliver the best product. I am very satisfied with the product. "

"Product was exactly as described on website. Shipping was delayed just a bit but not at fault of BPN.

Very satisfied.

"Best price overall, quick delivery, no complaints."

"Good work. Got my package. No complaints

"Quick & accurate delivery."

"Great service. If the order is going to be delayed a few days, they always send an e-mail."