• Address: 9960 W. 191st StMokena, IL 60448

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"After being informed in a very rude way that my order would be altered Causing me to be charged 20 dollars more then I was initially quoted for on bestpiricenutrition.com. I was given the ultimatum to either pay the extra fee, remove one of the items that they miss labeled on their website or cancle my order all together. I decided to give the website another chance so I decide to just keep one of the two items I bought. After waiting 2 weeks I was told my order was then send to the wrong address.... I will NEVER order from this website again and I would never recommend this website to anyone. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

bpnutrition, Best Price Nutrition rep has responded

“We do apologize about that. There was an actual 'glitch' in the system. I narrowed it down to a sku issue which priced that product to match another sku. That is why it happened. We could no way sell a $45.00 product for less than $20. It's rare that this type of thing ever happens, but it did and we do apologize about it.

As for the shipping address. We did ship the package to the address you requested, but it came back as "undeliverable as addressed”. You can check your tracking information to see that as well. We don't know this happens until the package actually comes back. We don't get any sort of notification, which is why it took two weeks for us to let you know.

Again we do apologize about all this confusion and I do understand if you decide to never shop with us again.

Sincerely,

Jeff Moriarty”

"I have been a customer of yours for over 5 years and I have never had a problem getting the flavor that I desire but this time you were out of the flavor and so I was forced to try a different flavor that seemed a little odd after 5 years"

"Amazing stuff! Fast shipment; )"

"Amazing service fast delivery"

"They did not process my order, said the price was wrong due to a "glitch"."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

bpnutrition, Best Price Nutrition rep has responded

Jeff Moriarty”

"Good information about the product and the site was easy to order from. "

"Ships very quick after ordering. Never had an order error or expired product. "

"Quick shipping. Good product."

"This was an excellent purchase, BPN rocks my socks. UPS on the other hand sucks hard dick. Please use other delivery methods. Fedex or even USPS are way better, and deliver on weekends. "

"Placed whole order then after it was processed they said my money was refunded because the product was out of stock. They should have noted that immediately!"

"Everything was received very quickly and in great condition also it was a complete order thank you"

"Delivery was quick and products were as expected."

"just like they promised and it got to my house quicker than they said. i will be using them for all my needs"

"best price nutrition is the best place to get vitamins and supplements"

"Best Price Nutrition had what I was looking for; I didn't have to purchase from multiple sites. Also, their prices were lower than other websites I checked."

Best Price Nutrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Price Nutrition is a merchant member
Best Price Nutrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.