Stores > Best Price Nutrition

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-31

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED

"I placed an order for protein on August 19th; I was not told at the time of the order that this product was on back order. My order was charged to my credit card, yet today, August 31st, I have still not received the product, and no one has bothered to call or leave messages about my order and my expected delivery. Oh, but make no mistake. They've made sure they have my money. I've now been out of protein for over a week, and no product. This is ridiculous. I could have (DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE) ordered from another vendor and had my product by now. Most vendors ship within 2-3 days. I will NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE."

2016-08-01

Great Service, Products and Will Highly Recommend!

"I've made multiple purchases from them online in the past 6 or so months. I have nothing but good things to say about this company!

I even made a mistake on one of my orders, It said it wouldn't be shipped for a few days (Which I did not notice). They worked with me right away once I realized my mistake and my whole order arrived the day I was expecting. Even the product that wasn't supposed to ship for a few days.

Their customer service is fantastic in my experience!

I've recommended many of my friends since and they've all had similar experiences to mine.

Also the discounts are awesome. I don't know of any other Supplement sites that even do that!!

All in all, 10/10.

And I'm writing this because I wanted to. I was NOT asked to do this. I'm just this satisfied. (I noticed there is a box to click at the bottom asking if I was asked to submit a review so I figured I would just mention it)

-Brandon M

2016-04-14

2 weeks and still waiting, and incorrect information supplied numerous times

"4 weeks and still waiting

I ordered a product from Best Price Nutrition 4 weeks ago.
I got a confirmation email that my product was processed and sent.
I got online to track the progress of this product and could not find any tracking information. I called the company and was told that it had not shipped. I forwarded them the email from their company saying product was shipped as the woman on the phone did not believe me.
I received a call next day saying they were waiting for stock to fill my order and that it would ship on Friday. I called on monday to confirm shipment as they did not call as promised upon shipping. I was told they only had 2 of the 5 items I requested so did not ship my order. I told them to ship the two items and cancel the rest of my order. I received a new email saying items were shipped. I went to track this item and DHL has no record of this product in their system. I called again and talked to them again and was told that it was shipped. I told her I expected her to call DHL and get me information on the shipment. She emailed her contact at DHL with this message that I will cut and paste here

"Would you be able to tell me how long your tracking info on your website will be down for?"

"I am unable to track a package that shipped to Canada on Monday. My customer is concerned about his package"

his response by email was

I was unaware of tracking being down.

Can you send me the tracking number? .

I would recommend not using this company as they are not capable of telling the truth.
At this moment I have told her that if i don't have a satisfactory answer today I expect full refund.

2016-02-02

Buyer Beware; This site doesn't hold stock and purchases stock from vendors after receiving your order

"I use to love this site as they consistently had the lowest price on Dymatize Elite Whey Protein anywhere; of late though; they are consistently out of stock; however one flavor wasn't; purchased it knowing it stated "will ship in 1-2 business days'.

Ordered on 01/26
Cancelled order on 02/02/16

WHY: Tracking was given but never updated; basically they ship confirm by simply printing shipping label and purchasing from vendor to fulfill to buyer. Said vendor never fulfilled and I had to contact them to be informed of this or else they would have never proactively informed me that my order was 'back ordered' and never gave me an option or an apology for the situation.

HORRIBLE and their chat doesn't work and they won't answer emails. After calling their CS line; the CS rep was more concerned with 'being treated with respect' as opposed to saving the sale and apologizing; yes I was pissed but cmon; I'm the customer I can vent get a grip with yourself and try to save the sale and recognize the customer life value; which they never did; so never more. Done; you've lost my business which was a reorder type of customer where I use them 1x a month but now; so long goodbye. You've been warned!

This review was modified by bruceleeroy75 on February 02 2016 11:37:38 AM

2015-08-01

"I'm more then satisfied with this site. Lots of supplements, amazing deals & samples with every order. I've ordered from here 5 times and have always been satisfied."

This review was modified by georgsabakh on August 01 2015 10:17:51 AM

2015-05-26

"Great shop with great prices, fast shipping, and awesome customer service. will order again!"

2015-05-12

"Everytime I have placed an order with Best Price Nutrition it has gone smoothly. Delivery time is usually satisfactory.
Thank you.

2015-05-11

"It was sent very fast and I do like the product! Thanks so much!

2015-05-11

"Prompt shipping. Easy to work with.

2015-05-11

"BestPrice Nutrition is my go to place for supplements. Great service, great prices. No one else comes close."

2015-05-08

"Quick turnaround on order."

2015-05-08

"It took one week to get the order processed but the delivery was pretty fast"

2015-05-05

"I still have yet to receive my product. "

2015-05-03

"Quick delivery. Great product selection. "

2015-05-02

"It was shipped very quickly and east"

Share Best Price Nutrition's store rating

Best Price Nutrition is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Price Nutrition is not a merchant member
Best Price Nutrition does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!