• Best Insoles

Chance of future purchase: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.5/10 2.5/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.5/10 2.5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"Very good quality, delivered on time"

"I love the spenco arch supports. Best Insoles is the only place I can find them. It was a very easy transaction. Price is good and there delivery is fast. It is the Post Office that is slow. Held them at our local post office for 3 days before delivering."

"Insoles arrived on time and exactly as described. They are very comfortable. Looking forward to improved foot comfort."

"I have been pleased with Best Insoles over past orders. they usually are quick to deliver and have great sales/and/or free shipping. My March 15th order has not yet been delivered. I was notified that it would be shipped soon."

"The delivery was super good especially since we are in Maine with a lot of snow. The whole experience from order to delivery was great."

"Just received them. I have been wearing them for 5 hours, including a 1 hour training run, and, so far, my heel pain is much less than my previous pain intensity. I'm very hopeful! Thank you,"

"i have not received my order yet. where are my insoles?? and no way to check if they have been shipped yet."

"I ordered a set of Yaktrax Pros, that was received in January. The 2nd time I wore them, the black rubber inside of one of the springs broke. This made the item un-useable. I had a new set of regular Yaktrax so I used the velcro sstrap and used it on the new ones. This time I ordered 2 sets as we are required to wear them at work when we have snow and ice. The ones that are given out by the company I feel are not good enough so I buy my own from you. I am very satisfied with your products and will order again if I need more.
Than you.

"I found the best price for the product I was looking for on best insoles.com, plus free shipping! Timely shipping and the product was exactly what I ordered. Very satisfied and will be a returning customer."

"miss some of the older items no longer in stock; website a little difficult to navigate\compare brands; prices a bit on the high side for some items"

"Although they confirmed my order and charged my credit card ... they did not ship after a week I called and was informed that the "item was out of stock" at which time I requested that they cancel my order and THEN they DID refund my money ... VERY POOR COMMUNICATION AND LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!"

"It was very simple to place an order and the items were received in a timely manner."

"Website was easy to use. Item was back ordered, but still shipped within a week. "

"they arrived much more quickly that expected. "

"they work well so I should be safer."

Share Best Insoles's store rating

Best Insoles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Insoles is not a merchant member
Best Insoles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!