Best Insoles Reviews - bestinsoles.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.80/10 310 reviews

Best Insoles is a merchant member
Best Insoles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I HAVE HAD ACHILLES TENDONITIS SINCE 2OO9 AND WEAR ONLY
SPENCO PRODUCTS FROM BEST INSOLES AND THEY HAVE SAVED MY LIFE.

"The order arrived today in perfect shape."

"Website was easy to use and to order. Quick delivery or ordered items."

Rating 8/104/5

"It is very easy to order these insoles online and I can not find them in any retail store. "

"I have pain in my ankles and knees and the inserts I ordered help. I will be ordering them again."

Rating 6/103/5

"I could not get your on line order form to function in the "returning customer", or existing customer mode. That does not bode well in establishing a customer base."

"VERY HELPFUL SALES ASSISTANT"

"I replace my insoles every few months and only shop at Best Insoles. Thank you for great service and an easy to use website"

"Charged me for everything I ordered but did not ship anything, a week later they said one item was on back order but still nothing has shipped even though I requested ship what you have twice now. Be careful purchasing here unless you are in no hurry and do not mind being charged before an item ships (witch I believe may be a felony in most states)."

"I ordered my insoles the in January and I got them today!! February 8th! 2 weeks after I ordered them I still had not recived them. So I called and they lost them in the factory. They shipped it on the 3rd finally! Not pleased. "

"I was satisfied with the service ,since the delivery was done without delay. The right product was delivered."

"I am very satisfied. It is not easy to find insoles in wide width. I had some custom made--for $400.00 and these work much better."

"Fast service and a good product. What more could I ask? A very satisfied customer am I!"

"I ordered a pair of Yaktrax on Dec. 30 and have yet to receive them. I have tried to call today several times but no answer. I really need these to be safe outside. I am 71 years old and have fallen twice this winter on black ice. I have ordered from you several times in the past years and never had a problem until now. I sincerely hope someone can help find where my order is as there is no tracking number on the order confirmation for me to track."

"I haven't received what I purchased."