• Address: 1381 N. Kraemer Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92806
    • Phone: 714-685-1907
    • Customer Support: 888-473-3762
    • Business Hours: M - F 9am - 5pm PST
    • Fax: 714-630-3747

"Item just as described. I am spoiled by Amazon Prime shipping of 2 days, but the items arrived as expected on 1/21."

"The yak trax were received in a timely manner and in perfect condition . The weather has not given me cause to use them yet but I will be happy to give you my comments when I have used the product - hopefully in the distant future !"

"Seems like it took a long time for them to come."

"I ordered online for myself and son. The insoles arrived and were exactly as advertised. The experience was painless and rewarding."

"Still have not received this 2 days after xmas!!"

"It is 21 Dec 14 and my package has still not been received. It was initially delay because one item of a three item order was on back order. The order would not be shipped until the third item was received, which should have been the day after I called. So the bigger question is, where is the order?"

"Still have a little pain in heel, but I've only worn them for a week. Expect to be pain free in about a month."

"As always, order was delivered quickly and the item was exactly what I ordered. Very efficient."

"A very comfortable sandal - I have 3 pairs now since I've had plantars fasciitis. If my feet hurt when I get home, they get better when those are put on. Great company."

"Quick delivery and items were exactly what I wanted."

"I have had this product before, so I know it is of good quality. The shipping just took a bit longer than I am used to, and I almost forgot I ordered these because of it."

"Quick shipping, great insoles. On my second pair with no complaints!"

"These Spencos are just as I ordered and on track.
Thank you!

"Easy transaction and arrived quickly. I am very happy dealing with Best Insoles!"

"Your services beat out most all your competitors in good delivery service and pricing!! Thanks"

Best Insoles is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Insoles is a merchant member
Best Insoles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.