• Address: PO Box 703 Norman, OK
    • Customer Support: 800-332-0278
    • Business Hours: 7 days a week 24/7

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I ordered the Food Network Magazine through Best Deal Magazines online on 12/23/13, as a holiday gift. As of today, 2/19/14,it still has NOT been delivered. We contacted the Magazine, and they have not received an order. Obviously, we're quite disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by aniteowl on February 19 2014 07:59:18 PM

"I will not subscribe again, waited over 2 months till I contacted them & their excuse was that they had the wrong address, which is Not True & now, the magazine I want isn't listed. I cannot request a refund because I got a new card number. I will contact the magazine myself & just subscribe through them."

modified review This review was modified by Idareya2 on February 05 2014 01:44:13 PM

"I've used this site a few times to purchase unusual, "off-the-grid" magazines that you can't find on the other deal sites. Good luck every time! They do send an email receipt, so you know what you've ordered, and because they are a "clearinghouse," it takes a little longer than usual for your subscription to start, but since I saved over $70 off the regular subscription rates, I was--and am--perfectly satisfied. These are perfectly normal subscriptions, not 3-month teasers!!"

modified review This review was modified by Bedhead on August 26 2013 07:13:52 AM

"I wanted to post out here for Best Deal Magazines because I was a little nervous the first time I ordered through them. I just have to say that I'm very pleased with their service as I've since placed several orders with them and have never had a problem. I already received my first issue from my January order last week. Very pleased with them as they've earned my future business!"

"I have had nothing but good experiences every time I order through Best Deal Magazines. I placed several orders for Christmas gifts and they all arrived on time. I had to contact them about an address change on one order. I sent them an email late at night and by the next afternoon I had a response and they changed the address with no problems. Any time I have a question, I just email them and they respond in less than 24 hours. I have used Best Deal for many years and will continue to do so for many more."

"I'm really surprised at the negative reviews for Best Deal Magazines. I've ordered from them now for more than 10 years and have always gotten my magazines. If there was ever a problem it was resolved by their customer service department. Just recently I ordered another 5 magazines and have already received all of them in less than 3 months. I have no complaints!! In my dealings with them over the years I've found that dealing with a company that is not the publisher is a bit different then ordering from the publisher directly. It's a whole different process but the great prices I get are sooooo worth it!!"

"I've had mixed results with BDM over the years. I've had orders go through with no problems and then orders that I spend time emailing customer service trying to get the magazine fulfilled or get my money back. It's unfortunate and I should learn my lesson and stop buying subscriptions from them! If you do order from them, try to check your account online at the magazine your ordered. They'll ask you to wait the full 14 weeks for an order to go through, and if it doesn't - email them. They then might ask you to wait ANOTHER 14 weeks before refunding you or crediting your account. They often will say "we'll give you your money back AND you'll still get the magazine". On the subscriptions that have not come thru with them I did get my $$ back eventually, but I never did get the magazine (not shocked)."

"TERRIBLE!! I have contacted them multiple times and still never received anything. Wish I had checked here before placing the order... "

"I ordered a magazine subscription for Psychology Today 5 months ago from Best Deal Magazines. After following up with them 4-5 times (they never contacted me, I had to follow them around like errant children), they finally said there was a problem with the warehouse ordering number and can't fulfill my order, but that they'll give me the order amount on my account. I'm currently fighting with them to have them return my money to me. Every customer service rep I've interacted with has been polite, but this doesn't change the fact that they didn't notice a customer hadn't received her subscription for nearly half a year after the order date, and didn't pursue the problem voluntarily. Terrible company, I highly discourage anyone to do business with them."

"WARNING!!!&!
Juat an empty address to send money to. They takes your money and you gets nothing!
Had to call Visa and stop payment on a charge dating back to September.
Don't answer phone and haven't answered email, just not interested since the charge cleared.
A no-no, for anyone to use these scamers.
I really give them a zero star rating!!!!!

"I have never had a problem with this company. i ordered 3 subscriptions and have received the magazines.

"I think that it is fair to say that BDM (Best Deal Magazines) is a scam or ripoff. I have placed orders with them for about 6 years now. The first two years, back in 2006 everything was great I received the four magazine subscriptions, I ordered from them. Albeit, it did seem to take a little longer then a normal magazine subscription from other companies.

However, after ordering $30 worth of magazine subscriptions during one of their sells in 2007. I never received one magazine from this order. I distinctly remember paying $2.29 for a year of Motor Trend. Never received an issue. I contacted customer support and never heard anything back. After multiple attempts and the fact that I was nearing the end of being able to file a dispute on my credit card, so I did. I filed a dispute and received a refund because the merchant never responded to the inquiry from my credit card company. I never placed an order with them for a long period of time.

Almost 16 months later I received an email about a sale they had going. I thought maybe things had change or the service had gotten better. There is no way a company could stay in business and never give their customers the product they ordered. I subscribed to one of their magazine specials for around $4. I never received the magazine.

I then stopped ordering with them and consider it a loss and a lesson learned. My wife thinking Bestdealmagazines.com was another magazine website placed an 4 orders: three for single subscriptions, one for two magazines over the course of 2009-2011. She never received any magazines. After she finally brought this to my attention and told me of the issue. I looked through our bank statements and her email account to find receipts for Bestdealmagazines. I was surprised to learn they are still in business: I had not looked at the site or received an email in three years since my last learning experience with them. I contacted customer support and never received an answer. I was unable to file disputes with my credit card company because of the length of time since the initial purchase.

I do not know how the company is still in business. But buyer beware, if you really want to place an order with this company. You are better of burning the money. It will net you far more entertainment then purchasing magazine subscriptions from this company. You will never receive anything you purchase from this company.

"I don't know how they stay in business! I ordered "Consumer Reports" in August of last year (2010). It was a renewal, and after passing the date my subscription should have continued, I wrote to them and received the same bogus excuse, i.e., the clearinghouse was at fault but they would deal with it. Baloney! I never heard a word from them and it's over a year! No attempt at returning my $19.28, no follow-up or apologies. With all these complaints they should be tarred and feathered! "

"Total scam. There is no "kelli" as we all seem to get her. I ordered Rolling Stone months ago never received a single issue. I was billed immediately of course. They claim they cannot find my order and that they never charged me so they cannot refund my money. I have my bank statement that shows otherwise. They just string you along until enough time has passed to where you can no longer file a claim with your bank. Pretty clever"

"I read all the reviews and I must say I'm surprised. I've had nothing but a great experience with BestDealMagazines. Sure - they have ridiculously low prices and I was pretty sure it was too good to be true (like most things on the internet are). But it has been over a year now and I'm renewing my subscriptions through them. Customer service has been prompt and great! I have some subscriptions through Amazon and they take the same time to start (why magazines take forever to start is a mystery to me). I'm really surprised these guys can offer lower prices than Amazon - but as long as it works, who cares!"

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member
Best Deal Magazines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!