• Address: PO Box 703 Norman, OK

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"The worse company for magazine subscription, customer service has only message and nobody call back never ever. Lori Green not helpful at all. I never get even one issue for this subscription since 06/03/2014."

"Ordered an subscription back on Sept 7, 2014. They said it takes 14 weeks. Ok, so I emailed them on Dec. 6. They responded and said they will look into it. After which, I never heard from them again. Worst experience ever. I tried emailing them again, and they won't respond."

"Ordered a magazine over 4 months ago. Have not received. Tried contacting customer service and I got a "we'll check into it" reply a month ago. Now I get no response to my inquiries. Will avoid this company in future and suggest you do also. "

modified review This review was modified by tctne on October 30 2014 07:48:41 AM

"It took a while but they seem to be responsive to my concerns"

modified review This review was modified by unhappywithbestdeals on October 06 2014 04:23:28 PM

"BEWARE ! Placed an order for ConsumerReports on 07/19/14. Am writing this review on 09/26/14; still haven't seen a single issue. Left multiple voicemails and emails; no response. Take your (and my future) subscriptions elsewhere."

modified review This review was modified by gganesh2 on September 29 2014 12:57:58 PM

"O ordered a subscription for Boys Life on 8/6/2014 but have not received an issue yet. I left 5 voice mail messages but never got a return call. I had my CC company refund the money. End of story; I recommend looking elsewhere for mag subscriptions."

modified review This review was modified by beardawg60 on September 18 2014 12:13:27 PM

"I ordered the Food Network Magazine through Best Deal Magazines online on 12/23/13, as a holiday gift. As of today, 2/19/14,it still has NOT been delivered. We contacted the Magazine, and they have not received an order. Obviously, we're quite disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by aniteowl on February 19 2014 07:59:18 PM

"I will not subscribe again, waited over 2 months till I contacted them & their excuse was that they had the wrong address, which is Not True & now, the magazine I want isn't listed. I cannot request a refund because I got a new card number. I will contact the magazine myself & just subscribe through them."

modified review This review was modified by Idareya2 on February 05 2014 01:44:13 PM

"I've used this site a few times to purchase unusual, "off-the-grid" magazines that you can't find on the other deal sites. Good luck every time! They do send an email receipt, so you know what you've ordered, and because they are a "clearinghouse," it takes a little longer than usual for your subscription to start, but since I saved over $70 off the regular subscription rates, I was--and am--perfectly satisfied. These are perfectly normal subscriptions, not 3-month teasers!!"

modified review This review was modified by Bedhead on August 26 2013 07:13:52 AM

"I wanted to post out here for Best Deal Magazines because I was a little nervous the first time I ordered through them. I just have to say that I'm very pleased with their service as I've since placed several orders with them and have never had a problem. I already received my first issue from my January order last week. Very pleased with them as they've earned my future business!"

"I have had nothing but good experiences every time I order through Best Deal Magazines. I placed several orders for Christmas gifts and they all arrived on time. I had to contact them about an address change on one order. I sent them an email late at night and by the next afternoon I had a response and they changed the address with no problems. Any time I have a question, I just email them and they respond in less than 24 hours. I have used Best Deal for many years and will continue to do so for many more."

"I'm really surprised at the negative reviews for Best Deal Magazines. I've ordered from them now for more than 10 years and have always gotten my magazines. If there was ever a problem it was resolved by their customer service department. Just recently I ordered another 5 magazines and have already received all of them in less than 3 months. I have no complaints!! In my dealings with them over the years I've found that dealing with a company that is not the publisher is a bit different then ordering from the publisher directly. It's a whole different process but the great prices I get are sooooo worth it!!"

"I've had mixed results with BDM over the years. I've had orders go through with no problems and then orders that I spend time emailing customer service trying to get the magazine fulfilled or get my money back. It's unfortunate and I should learn my lesson and stop buying subscriptions from them! If you do order from them, try to check your account online at the magazine your ordered. They'll ask you to wait the full 14 weeks for an order to go through, and if it doesn't - email them. They then might ask you to wait ANOTHER 14 weeks before refunding you or crediting your account. They often will say "we'll give you your money back AND you'll still get the magazine". On the subscriptions that have not come thru with them I did get my $$ back eventually, but I never did get the magazine (not shocked)."

"TERRIBLE!! I have contacted them multiple times and still never received anything. Wish I had checked here before placing the order... "

"I ordered a magazine subscription for Psychology Today 5 months ago from Best Deal Magazines. After following up with them 4-5 times (they never contacted me, I had to follow them around like errant children), they finally said there was a problem with the warehouse ordering number and can't fulfill my order, but that they'll give me the order amount on my account. I'm currently fighting with them to have them return my money to me. Every customer service rep I've interacted with has been polite, but this doesn't change the fact that they didn't notice a customer hadn't received her subscription for nearly half a year after the order date, and didn't pursue the problem voluntarily. Terrible company, I highly discourage anyone to do business with them."

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member
Best Deal Magazines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!