• Best Deal Magaz

• Phone: 800-332-0278
    • Customer Support: 800-332-0278
    • Business Hours: 7 days a week 24/7

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have left messages and emailed numerous times about an order I didn't receive, but there is never a response and no one ever answers the phone. It's a shame as I have been dealing with them for many years with no problems. But I certainly won't order again."

This review was modified by Ruby3850 on August 05 2015 01:17:19 PM

"Processed an order for a subscription back in April. Late July, no magazine. Customer service does not answer calls, return messages, nor respond to emails. Makes you lose faith in your fellow man when a company just flat out steals like this. If you buy from this company you are either crazy or a sucker, or like me, both."

"Placed two sequential orders for Wired magazine, several months apart. The first one went through just fine, but the second never did. I corresponded with Customer Support, and they were initially helpful. They said that their distributor said that they had sent the subscription request to Wired, but Wired said that they never received it. Customer Service was very nice until they started ignoring my emails. Now, almost a year later, it is too late to have VISA dispute the charge. So much for being patient and trying to follow the process. They have lost me, and anyone I can tell, as a customer forever."

"The worse company for magazine subscription, customer service has only message and nobody call back never ever. Lori Green not helpful at all. I never get even one issue for this subscription since 06/03/2014."

"Ordered an subscription back on Sept 7, 2014. They said it takes 14 weeks. Ok, so I emailed them on Dec. 6. They responded and said they will look into it. After which, I never heard from them again. Worst experience ever. I tried emailing them again, and they won't respond."

"Ordered a magazine over 4 months ago. Have not received. Tried contacting customer service and I got a "we'll check into it" reply a month ago. Now I get no response to my inquiries. Will avoid this company in future and suggest you do also. "

This review was modified by tctne on October 30 2014 07:48:41 AM

"It took a while but they seem to be responsive to my concerns"

This review was modified by unhappywithbestdeals on October 06 2014 04:23:28 PM

"BEWARE ! Placed an order for ConsumerReports on 07/19/14. Am writing this review on 09/26/14; still haven't seen a single issue. Left multiple voicemails and emails; no response. Take your (and my future) subscriptions elsewhere."

This review was modified by gganesh2 on September 29 2014 12:57:58 PM

"O ordered a subscription for Boys Life on 8/6/2014 but have not received an issue yet. I left 5 voice mail messages but never got a return call. I had my CC company refund the money. End of story; I recommend looking elsewhere for mag subscriptions."

This review was modified by beardawg60 on September 18 2014 12:13:27 PM

"I ordered the Food Network Magazine through Best Deal Magazines online on 12/23/13, as a holiday gift. As of today, 2/19/14,it still has NOT been delivered. We contacted the Magazine, and they have not received an order. Obviously, we're quite disappointed."

This review was modified by aniteowl on February 19 2014 07:59:18 PM

"I will not subscribe again, waited over 2 months till I contacted them & their excuse was that they had the wrong address, which is Not True & now, the magazine I want isn't listed. I cannot request a refund because I got a new card number. I will contact the magazine myself & just subscribe through them."

This review was modified by Idareya2 on February 05 2014 01:44:13 PM

"I've used this site a few times to purchase unusual, "off-the-grid" magazines that you can't find on the other deal sites. Good luck every time! They do send an email receipt, so you know what you've ordered, and because they are a "clearinghouse," it takes a little longer than usual for your subscription to start, but since I saved over $70 off the regular subscription rates, I was--and am--perfectly satisfied. These are perfectly normal subscriptions, not 3-month teasers!!"

This review was modified by Bedhead on August 26 2013 07:13:52 AM

"I wanted to post out here for Best Deal Magazines because I was a little nervous the first time I ordered through them. I just have to say that I'm very pleased with their service as I've since placed several orders with them and have never had a problem. I already received my first issue from my January order last week. Very pleased with them as they've earned my future business!"

"I have had nothing but good experiences every time I order through Best Deal Magazines. I placed several orders for Christmas gifts and they all arrived on time. I had to contact them about an address change on one order. I sent them an email late at night and by the next afternoon I had a response and they changed the address with no problems. Any time I have a question, I just email them and they respond in less than 24 hours. I have used Best Deal for many years and will continue to do so for many more."

"I'm really surprised at the negative reviews for Best Deal Magazines. I've ordered from them now for more than 10 years and have always gotten my magazines. If there was ever a problem it was resolved by their customer service department. Just recently I ordered another 5 magazines and have already received all of them in less than 3 months. I have no complaints!! In my dealings with them over the years I've found that dealing with a company that is not the publisher is a bit different then ordering from the publisher directly. It's a whole different process but the great prices I get are sooooo worth it!!"

Share Best Deal Magazines's store rating

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member
Best Deal Magazines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!