Product & services pricing Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.63/10 2.63/10

"Purchase process was good but warranty service sucks. I left a Bose Solo TV speaker for warranty repair on August 03 and have not gotten it back as of August 31. Upon inquiry I was told that product is only sent to the repair depot on Sundays and is received from the depot only on Thursdays. This means that shipping alone could add up to 2 weeks to the repair process. A representative told me the process could take up to 60 days. This length of time for a repair is totally unacceptable in this day and age."

"I had returned a computer because as it turned out -- it did not have an expansion slot that I needed. The people at Best Buy customer service did a wonderful job with me. They were attentive, and helped me get a computer that set me properly. I was impressed with their customer service. I had the geek squad place the expansion card, no problem and quickly, professionally performed. Kudos to those at Best buy."

"No one will return my call or e-mail - see below

I currently have a dishwasher sitting in my kitchen (still in the box) not installed. And when I just read my copy of the manifest I initialed no damage. But I have no idea if there is any damage to the dishwasher I only know that there is no damage to the box the dishwasher is sitting in. My time of delivery was to be between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm. They came at 10:00 am.

At this point I learned that they were not installing the dishwasher (more on that later) and then would only take the old dishwasher if it is uninstalled. I see no where that I was told about this issue.
When I ordered the dishwasher I also ordered the installation kit as I was told I needed if I was getting the dishwasher installed. I ordered online.

Thus when I got the confirmation I noticed it did not say anything about installation so I called the number as instructed. They said the phone call was recorded so you should go listen to the call.

I was told that installation was included but to make sure I had the installation kit. So I thought all was well.

Thus when the dust settled today and I realized that the promised installation was not going to happen that I tried to set-up a new time for the installation.
But the next time I am down here (without having to make another special trip) is October 25 and was told that I was not able to book an installation that far in advance.

So as it stands now I have an unopened box (where I hope sits my new dishwasher), my old dishwasher still installed and no installation time set.

At this point all I want is to set an installation and pick-up of the old dishwasher.

Could someone contact me at (or by e-mail) to get my credit card information for the installation cost and confirm that it is set for October 25, 2014. I am frustrated that it is me that has to try and take care of this.

If this is not possible please schedule a time to get the unopened dishwasher and take it back on October 25, 2014 and refund my purchase.

"Ok I bought a mhl adapter but it was a open box item wich means it was a display/Returned/refurbished and it says on the the price tag (this unit is a floor sample,returned or reconditioned prouduct.bestbuy provides a warranty equivalent to a new item) so doesn't this mean that if ther is a defect that they should fix it or replace it they offered to replace it but I would have to pay the remainder of the original price wich I don't think is proper or I was told if I don't like that I could go deal with the manufacturer soo next time I'm just gonna deal with anybody else exept best buy and they are pretty rude over the phone the guy was talking to me like I was a dummy and that I shouldv known that that's how it works I know it really doesnt matter to these douchbags but I'm not gonna ever spend any of my money there again if I something that only bestbuy has ill just order it from ebay or dhgate "

modified review This review was modified by oooshit on August 13 2014 05:06:11 PM

"I was looking to buy Moto G (unlocked version) and its typical price is $220. I ordered it for $200 (after I applied $20 coupon that was expiring that day) from another retailer. Then (later that day, Sunday 11PM) , I saw it at bestbuy.com even cheaper ($180) and available in-store! So, I decided I can trust BB (a flagship of US electronics!!!) and canceled my another order (loosing my coupon) and ordered the phone at Best Buy (as I mentioned available for store pick up and I thought "what could happen to store stock over night?"). Surprisingly, even before the store was open I got an email stating it is not available in that store. I ran online to check if it is available somewhere around (yesterday night every store around - at least 5 stores - me had this phone). Now - all of them are out! I went to store and they said their system is down and they can't check my order nor check if they can order it for me and told me to go online and order it. Online it said it is available for in-store pick up only and none of the stores around me had it. So, I lost my ability to buy the phone with some discount ($20) from another retailer and BB won't process my order. SHOULD NOT TRUST BB TO BEGIN WITH. "

modified review This review was modified by VadBakman on August 04 2014 09:24:26 AM

"FRAUD!! My husband and I paid for a Panasonic Viera model #TC-P50ST60, a $1000 television, bought at the Best Buy at Perimeter Mall in Dunwoody/Atlanta GA. When the television died (within the warranty period) and we contacted Panasonic for repairs, we found out it wouldn't be covered because the television on the receipt did not match the television Best Buy actually gave us. The television they gave us (model #TC-P50T60) was identical in appearance, but was only $700 because it did not have 3D (we had never attempted to use the 3D so did not realize it was missing). So now I am out not only $300 for the difference in what I paid for and what I received, but also $1000 because the repair will not be covered under warranty and the set is useless. Best Buy refuses to assist us, although I was told by a local employee that they can simply check their inventory records for the week we bought the television to see if there is a discrepancy. Best Buy won't even do that. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!"

"I recently had a pretty terrible experience with the customer service at Best Buy. They essentially lost a laptop I ordered from them, and they could not tell me where it was. No one did anything about it until I contacted Canada Post myself. Canada Post claimed it had been delivered to the correct store, and Best Buy denied it. My computer finally arrived at the correct store and no one apologized or could even tell me what happened. The biggest issue I had with Best Buy was not that it was lost in the first place, but that no one seemed to care nor did they want to do anything about it."

modified review This review was modified by Shimmyshoes on August 01 2014 07:30:08 PM

"I will never use their site or waste my time at the store. While comparing prices for a simple item (tv) from several sites amazon, walmart, ect. , Bestbuy chooses to hide the price. OK i'll play along and put it in a cart.......then they want me to sign in after one guest view. I want to review the prices...if I choose to buy from them I will enter my info not be forced into it. This is a nasty tactic and too many retailers have good deals to tolerate these practices. We should embrace user friendly merchants not those that "hide" their prices......UGHHH"

"I purchased a flat screen television at Best Buy, Jensen Beach, Florida on April 30, 2014. Due to a bad call made by the Salesman, I incurred an additional $42,00 charge..thats on top of approximately $1,000 paid for the television and delivery. Since I had absolute proof that the salesman made a bad call and since a rebate of less than $50 is no great loss for any CREDITABLE business. I sent an e-mail to the store manager. He wanted me to drive back to the store so that he could give me a partial credit. No good. So I wrote back to him. No reply.

I then sent an email to his so-called District Manager, Richard Parkos. (May 6 and May 11 )No response.

Then to Lisa Smith, VP Customer Care. (May 17 and June 1) No reply.

Finally, on June 10, to Shari Ballard, VP Best Buy. No reply.

Beware of any business whose top executives do not AT LEAST acknowledge the receipt of a complaint letter. Best Buy doesnt care! What a horrendous Customer Service policy they have!

modified review This review was modified by Karendee on July 13 2014 05:27:37 AM

"Second time I've spent my time in vain, last year brought not all parts. This year brought a damaged gas range. I do not advise to shop in best buy"

"Worst ever. Took 3 weeks to send the wrong part then I am told it will take another 3 weeks for the refund. It didn't take 3 weeks for them to take my money. "

modified review This review was modified by perrr on June 16 2014 09:06:29 AM

"A Big 0. While buying in store really is not a problem, buying it online is. They are 2 for 2 with me. This review is for the 2nd order. On the 2nd order the night before all the items were to be delivered (3 items to be exact) they rescheduled everything for a month later. Now I have to go down to the coin laundry because I don't have a washer or dryer and no place to put my frozen food."

modified review This review was modified by Warnub on June 09 2014 07:54:42 AM

"Horrible. My item took forever to get to me. They are as bad on the phone as inn person. Will not be shopping online/store again"

"Got some items for grad gifts and couldn't have been happier with the selection and service."

modified review This review was modified by janton85281 on May 30 2014 10:39:12 AM

"I just had a bad experience with the store manager in Fair Lakes shopping center located at chantilly/centreville, Va. He was the most nasty person and unprofessional with his arrogant attitude to the customer. I bought a product for my computer and he refused to give me store credit. These employees are liar and they don't care about customers. I do not recommend this place at all.

Best places to buy are Cosco, BJ, Target, Sam, Amazon, etc they have better prices and good customer services. Very well educated with their training.

modified review This review was modified by nosocasio on May 29 2014 01:42:44 PM

Best Buy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!