Stores > Best Buy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.52/10 1.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.26/10 2.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Best Buy by clicking a star below.
2017-10-23

nice job

"shipped on time product works well overall good purchase"

2017-10-18

They tried....

"The website indicated an item inwanted to purchase was available at the local Best Buy. Needing the item immediately, I went there to purchase the item. No fewer than 4 store "team members" tried to locate the item, but it was finally determined that they did not have the item after all. I decided to purchase the item and have it delivered to the store for me to pick up. The sale amounted to $350. By the time I returned home, I had a text message saying the the order had been cancelled. I called the 888 number and was again told the order had been cancelled, reason unknown. All the personnel I encountered were cordial and tried to be helpful. But it's pretty obvious there's a big disconnect somewhere. I won't be trying Best Buy again."

2017-10-17

They really ****

"You’d expect them to be super helpful in finding the product you need right? HA! That would be too easy, all they did was tell me they don’t have what I need and try to send me on my way. When I asked if There was another way to get it all they said was online! Well probably not from your website! I’m thinking I’ll stick with amazon or target for any future tech buys.
Also, your phone system is annoying and not user friendly. Id assume as a technology company you’d be able to provide better services. Especially with the 100%+ profit range.

2017-10-16

UPS vs Post office shipping

"Ordered a product fro Best Buy and all emails told me that the package would be shipped USP and arrive on Friday. Even my UPS tracker told me Friday delivery. Well no package it was sent to the local post office at the direction of Best Buy. Of course nobody told me. ALL EMAILS still showed home delivery for Friday. Well I was lucky that my Mailman got a hold of the package and saw that I would receive it on Sat. On Monday I had a call from a rep MR Wise and he double talked and tried to put the blame on me for not seeing that the package was at the Post Office on Thursday. He had was not customer friendly. Stuffy and really very poor in working with the problem."

2017-10-16

Charged for product I didn't receive

"I went to BB in chesapeske va and picked out a laptop, office, a DVD player and cord. They didn't have laptop in stock and store employee called the store on Independence and were told they had one and would hold the laptop for me. I paid for all items total $932.76. I received text and email confirmation on laptop.
On my way to the store I received an email saying oh we don't have the laptop....
I was closer to the store on independence then in chesapeske at that time so continued on my way to independence store. I asked for refund and returned items I had in hand from chesapeske store.
I received a receipt saying I returned items. My credit card statement shows the charge of $932.76 but not the credit which I should have since I returned what I had and I never had the laptop.
Unethical business practices! So now I have to spend time to make sure my CC company doesn't honor the charge for items I don't have.

2017-10-05

Cricket Sim Card and Refill Kit Purchased at Best Buy Not Activated

"I bought a new phone at Best Buy that came with an offer for a Cricket Sim Card and Refill card. I called Cricket to activate my phone and they said Best Buy is showing in their inventory that the SIM card and refill kit haven't been sold. I called Best Buy and they were USELESS in activating the card and refill kit that they sold me. I have read on forums that this is a VERY common problem and Best Buy is so incompetent and inconsiderate to their customers that they STILL have not not resolved this issue even though there has been NUMEROUS people who have had to deal with this problem. This is an extremely frustrating issue. Here is a message to Best Buy- Don't sell useless Sim Cards and Refill kits to customers that have not been inventoried in your system that cannot be activated!!!! I'm done with Best Buy, i'm only using Amazon from now on."

2017-10-03

Best Buy does not price match Samsung's website!

"My friend got a great deal on the Samsung Gear IconX headphones for $50. The best buy store price matched it directly from Samsung's website. So I follow suit the next day to purchase the exact same pair of headphones. (Even the cashier got this deal earlier!) I was rung up and needed an override from the manager. I then was promptly told NO, we (best buy) could not and would not honor the price match! I mentioned that there is a Samsung store and how can't you price match this promotion!? The manager cut me off and repeated the same... No, we will not price match a competitor.

I walked out of the store disrespected, angry, and without the product. The same product my friend and the best buy cashier got too! I then chose to call best buy's customer care. I tell the associate the story and get placed on hold for 15 minutes... I then get hung up on after hearing "who cares."

This is why I will shop online instead of a brick and mortar store. Plain disrespectful and I spend ALOT of money with best buy...

2017-09-16

Not worth the money

"Did not enjoy the expirence buying there"

2017-09-13

Do not buy anything from Best Buy because it you have to return or Exchange they will charge you $35 dollars restocking fee.

"People at the store including managers are rude and they don't care .........."WORST BUY""

2017-08-31

Best Buy protection plans

"I purchased lg blue tooth head phones and Best Buy extended warranty with them . Headphones normal retail price was $149.00 but bought them on sale on a one day special sale for $89.00 . Best Buy associate told me if anything happened to the headphones they would be replaced at no cost to me as long as it was a warranty covered issue with in the warranty time ! Approximately 8 months later headphones went bad . Went to Back to Best Buy for replacements ! Best Buy informed me they no longer carried the model I originally purchased and to pick out another and they would subtract value of my broke headphones off what the new ones cost . I selected a $199.00 pair of lg headphones thinking I would pay the difference between my old pair and the new ones of $50.00 ! WRONG , they only gave me $89.00 credit ( the sale price I paid originally, not the value of the headphones! I purchased the warranty to replace a $149.00 set of headphones not an $89.00 sale price! If they had the exact pair of headphones in stock they would have just replaced them. My complaint is that I was penalized because I bought something on sale and the warranty did not cover the original value of the headphones like the associate from Best Buy stated. A manager got involved she was no help and did not resolve any thing. I purchased $1000 computer and various other items from Best Buy and I can honestly say I will never shop there again. Be very cautious of purchasing Best Buy extended warranties. I am going to report Best Buy to the Indiana attorney General and the federal trade commission for the practices. You just lost a good customer for life, congratulations. You "

2017-08-22

Don't buy anything from best buy

"Waited for a delivery for 4 hours - never showed up. On phone for 2 hours trying to straighten out. Still not fixed. Don't buy "

2017-08-21

Inappropriate sales people

"I bought what looked like a very nice chair online. It was not available in the store and required assembly. The product turned out to be defective. There were tiny punctures in the bonded leather and the silver finish was missing in areas. While trying to put it together, I would have said that it was designed to be impossible to put together. Some screw holes were actually under the bonded leather and askew making assembly impossible. So, I called Best Buy to see what they could do. They could send someone out to "put it together" for $100 or I could tote it back to the store for a refund. While at the store (returning the product) the woman at the counter just grinned and grinned. The angrier I got the more she grinned and nodded. Finally a manager came over and explained that she was nervous and that was why she had the stupid vacant grin. Clearly, Bestbuy does not stand behind their products - although the woman continued to stand behind the manager grinning and nodding.
The point is that they make no effort to instill or encourage customer satisfaction. They have the nerve to explain their $100 charge by stating that "time is money", yet they unapologetically waste the customer's time.

2017-08-20

Sales people do not understand their job.

"I'll start with Christmas last year I had bought the PlayStation 3D goggles your salesperson informed me that they were Wireless of course when I open them they're not so I returned them because they were not what I wanted he should have explained to me they don't make those yet so there is a sale lost and an unhappy customer next would be today August 20th 2017 my wife and I buy a new Samsung tablet S2 I specifically asked does it have a fast charger I was specifically told yes come to find out it doesn't also I find out it doesn't work on 5 gigahertz internet none of this was ever expressed to me in any way when I asked the question I was told of course again lost another sale had to bring it back don't know why I would come back to shop there your folks do not know what they're selling."

2017-08-16

Good

"Ignore my prior review. Best Buy made it right."

2017-08-08

Liars!

"Bought a phone online, picked it up in the store, couldn't get it activated, was promised a free return shipping label to return old phone to sprint, that was a lie! Shannon at there mobile customer service 877 702 2211 was rude and not helpful at all! "

Share Best Buy's store rating

Best Buy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!