Stores > Best Buy

Customer service: Rating 1.84/10 1.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10

2016-08-17

what a shop!

"I bought a Chuwi pc, got some problem, and got a very friendly and efficient help from de aftersales service of Geekbuying. Very impressed: people is very friendly, knows the job and tell you exactly how to handle to solve the problems; my next buy will be at the Geekbuying shop§"

This review was modified by manala on August 17 2016 08:40:47 AM

2016-08-05

Go somewhere else

"I was going to purchase a printer and a laptop from BestBuy. The ad online said that 3 were available for the laptop. When I went back in the next day to purchase it said that none were available within 250 miles. So I had to call 3 stores until I finally got someone to answer. I was wanting a raincheck for the pc because it was on sale. NO RAINCHECKS. Fine. I will buy from NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART FROM NOW ON! "

2016-07-24

Customer service my @*!

"https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/profile/orders/order-details?orderId=BBY01-787675014860

Best Buy double charged my bank account debit card and daily debit card limit it $1500. It shows daily I agreed to pay two payments of $1396.

I asked Best Buy to advise my bank they are releasing one of the payments. They faxed my bank blank paper.

It causes me problems using my debit card because my daily limit is $1500 and the charges show daily eating up my limit. I just held for 30 minutes and nobody picked up on their help line.

Grrrrrr

Scares me, how will delivery go?

This review was modified by Markeandkyle on July 24 2016 12:02:36 PM

2016-07-04

Failed to deliver, awful customer sales.

"I bought a computer from Best Buy, which was advertised on their website.
The following day they emailed me saying that the order had been cancelled, due to missing information on my account. I contacted them and the customer service rep said that the order couldn't go through as my credit card company had declined the sale, which I knew to be untrue, as I had already spoken to my bank about this.
I got my bank on the line, they were able to confirm to Best Buy that they had approved the credit card transaction. The Best Buy person then admitted that they did not have this computer in stock and thus couldn't deliver it. They had sold me something that wasn't available, then further, wasted both my time and my bank's time.

2016-07-01

NO ONE SHOULD BUY FROM BESTBUY.COM

"after attempting to complete online order 3 times by order / cancel , order / cancel, order/cancel, it is still not completed, not able to finalized the order. they don't seem to care too much about earning my business. customer service rep at 888 number are terrible with ' I don't care' attitude. waiting on hold was ridiculous, even with call back request, they called me and had me on hold for 17 minutes until someone answered. 17 minutes hold when THEY called me !!! Anyway, you can find the same prices everywhere, BEST BUY'S service ****!!!! They don't care about your business ."

This review was modified by KAYKAYMD on July 01 2016 08:39:34 PM

2016-06-30

A reason to never shop at Best Buy

"I bought an expensive Nikon camera at BB. They gave me a $50 gift certificate for buying it! Sweet right? So it expired in June according to the email. So yesterday I bought a 60 inch Samsung tv. Tried to use the $50 certificate but the sales girl rudely told me I could not. Okay. Why I ask? She cannot see it on my account. I bought the tv anyway and went home to research it. Logged on and there is the certificate! So I emailed BB. Ross emailed me back and told me to return the television and repurchase it and we will honor the coupon. Return a 60 inch television that I struggled to even haul into my house and have already set up???? Best Buy will not honor it's own certificates!!!!! Do not shop there, they are rude and this solution is unacceptable."

This review was modified by Geogal2016 on June 30 2016 06:59:20 AM

2016-06-28

careful what you believe

"I bought a high rated computer from Best Buy, they said it was 'unsecured' so I bought their Webroot antivirus, for a 2 year deal the cost was 97 dollars, 50 for 2 years and 47 for the software...when I started the computer I noticed that McAfee was already installed...went back and both the returns person and manager attacked McAfee as a second rate antivirus and wouldn't refund the Webroot...they claimed the Webroot was rated much better. Later I returned and talked to another manager, he agreed that I had bought their antivirus after being misinformed but still raved about theirs and said I should use it. So, I downloaded it and noticed the computer seemed to be working harder to function. I then did what I should have done before, check the ratings of PC magazine, both McAfee and Webroot were rated high and exactly the same, but I could tell that McAfee was working better on my machine, so in the morning I reinstalled McAfee..., I went back a third time and found the right person, the boss, he gave me the refund gladly even when I wasn't expecting it now,,,so I feel satisfied, glad I stayed calm and kept at it until the issue was resolved. Just don't want anyone else to go through this, as they are too eager to upsell their virus protector product."

This review was modified by sandrin on June 28 2016 11:53:31 PM

2016-06-01

BestBuy is a pathetic joke! Avoid at all costs!

"So far I have been waiting for over a week for my in-store pick up to be available. Nobody has any information as to when my order will be ready. The clowns at Bestbuy did not even contact me when they missed the original pick-up date.
The customer service reps are arrogant and clueless, acting like they are doing customers a favor.
Unless you want unnecessary aggravation avoid bestbuy!!
Buy from amazon, they almost never miss the delivery date and are much more reliable than these clowns.

This review was modified by mememe123 on June 01 2016 09:50:20 AM

2016-05-22

A great experience!

"I ordered the Beelink X2 Android TV box from Gearbest, and the package arrived about 3 weeks later. The delivery time was known to me at time of purchase, so this is fine. Despite the very low price of the TV box, I am very pleased with it. It works like a charm and came with a great movie theater app already installed, together with a few other apps. As it is Android, I can also download any app from Google Play. All in all a great experience shopping at Gearbest, and also a great product."

2016-05-19

SOLD ME FAULTY GOODS

"i bought a pyle PLTS78DUB from best buy while on holiday purchase date 14/04/2016 when we arrived home back in the uk i took the unit to be fitted and the fitter found that it was faulty as it kept blowing fuses ..(LOOKS LIKE AN OLD UNIT IN THE BOX)
many phone calls and passed from dept to dept even sent emails only to be told "GET IN TOUCH WITH THE MANUFACTURER" which we did and to return the faulty unit would be just over double what we paid for it..
i will buy from them ever again ...my son wanted a new go-pro while we where there and i am so glad i did not buy it for him.(we got one back in the uk).
i found i got a lot better service in WALLMART than best buy..

This review was modified by silverastro on May 19 2016 02:31:12 AM

2016-05-18

Prices higher than Walmart, but no more expertise

"Avoid at all costs. The supposed expertise in electronics is a farce: they can sell it, but when they send out for service, all bets are off: my defective (Lenovo) computer was replaced on warranty -- but with all the programs and data stripped. They offered to move the data for $200. I was to buy all my programs again. For this kind of service, buy at Sam's or Walmart."

This review was modified by johnagar on May 18 2016 01:53:05 PM

2016-05-15

Horrible

"I went to the mp3 section and There was a Shirtless guy there and no one was helping me. They kept talking even when I asked for help. It got better when I went downstairs and this really nice women name Jessica helped me . The website is confusing and also calling them is a pain . If you're going to the best buy in kingplaza ask for Jessica she's really nice and fast ."

This review was modified by Vickyblass on May 15 2016 06:49:56 PM

2016-05-13

Burn me once...but burn me twice ...worst store ever!

"Never again will i shop at ant best buy and i will make sure nobody i know shops there either dont buy their protection plan you will get robbed it is setup so that you purchase the plan but wont fix anything that goes wrong you'd think I'd lurn the first time geek squad got me again and also got new buy ine get one galaxy S7 threw Verizon they burned me on the get one the employee messed up spoke with the manager he apologized gave us the money back for our phone case's witch was 80$ but it doesn't make up for the 700$ phone dont be fooled ill never go back plenty of other places to shop!!!"

This review was modified by Kevinferguson536 on May 13 2016 09:07:17 AM

2016-05-11

Fake advertising!!!

"Several tablets displayed at the store located at Davenport, Fl. But Nothing available, except for the Samsung brand products. Price displayed was not the same when I asked to an associate to order a tablet online. The associate said that their own brand was returned several times. Don't waste your time with this store. "

This review was modified by Jelitza on May 11 2016 01:31:29 PM

2016-05-03

Broken Samsung UHD TV

"I was given a Samsung UHD TV that had been ordered online and shipped from Best Buy. I just removed the TV from the box yesterday and found that it is physically damaged. The screen is coming out from behind the black plastic edge on one side. Because of this, the screen is slightly bent and there are lines on the screen. Because it was bought as a gift and not opened immediately, Best Buy will not replace or fix the TV despite the fact that it was broken when delivered. I would give 0 stars if possible, their return policy is awful. "

This review was modified by MichaelC8555 on May 03 2016 02:27:17 PM

Share Best Buy's store rating

Best Buy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!