Stores > Best Buy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Best Buy by clicking a star below.
2017-09-16

Not worth the money

"Did not enjoy the expirence buying there"

2017-09-13

Do not buy anything from Best Buy because it you have to return or Exchange they will charge you $35 dollars restocking fee.

"People at the store including managers are rude and they don't care .........."WORST BUY""

2017-08-31

Best Buy protection plans

"I purchased lg blue tooth head phones and Best Buy extended warranty with them . Headphones normal retail price was $149.00 but bought them on sale on a one day special sale for $89.00 . Best Buy associate told me if anything happened to the headphones they would be replaced at no cost to me as long as it was a warranty covered issue with in the warranty time ! Approximately 8 months later headphones went bad . Went to Back to Best Buy for replacements ! Best Buy informed me they no longer carried the model I originally purchased and to pick out another and they would subtract value of my broke headphones off what the new ones cost . I selected a $199.00 pair of lg headphones thinking I would pay the difference between my old pair and the new ones of $50.00 ! WRONG , they only gave me $89.00 credit ( the sale price I paid originally, not the value of the headphones! I purchased the warranty to replace a $149.00 set of headphones not an $89.00 sale price! If they had the exact pair of headphones in stock they would have just replaced them. My complaint is that I was penalized because I bought something on sale and the warranty did not cover the original value of the headphones like the associate from Best Buy stated. A manager got involved she was no help and did not resolve any thing. I purchased $1000 computer and various other items from Best Buy and I can honestly say I will never shop there again. Be very cautious of purchasing Best Buy extended warranties. I am going to report Best Buy to the Indiana attorney General and the federal trade commission for the practices. You just lost a good customer for life, congratulations. You "

2017-08-22

Don't buy anything from best buy

"Waited for a delivery for 4 hours - never showed up. On phone for 2 hours trying to straighten out. Still not fixed. Don't buy "

2017-08-21

Inappropriate sales people

"I bought what looked like a very nice chair online. It was not available in the store and required assembly. The product turned out to be defective. There were tiny punctures in the bonded leather and the silver finish was missing in areas. While trying to put it together, I would have said that it was designed to be impossible to put together. Some screw holes were actually under the bonded leather and askew making assembly impossible. So, I called Best Buy to see what they could do. They could send someone out to "put it together" for $100 or I could tote it back to the store for a refund. While at the store (returning the product) the woman at the counter just grinned and grinned. The angrier I got the more she grinned and nodded. Finally a manager came over and explained that she was nervous and that was why she had the stupid vacant grin. Clearly, Bestbuy does not stand behind their products - although the woman continued to stand behind the manager grinning and nodding.
The point is that they make no effort to instill or encourage customer satisfaction. They have the nerve to explain their $100 charge by stating that "time is money", yet they unapologetically waste the customer's time.

2017-08-20

Sales people do not understand their job.

"I'll start with Christmas last year I had bought the PlayStation 3D goggles your salesperson informed me that they were Wireless of course when I open them they're not so I returned them because they were not what I wanted he should have explained to me they don't make those yet so there is a sale lost and an unhappy customer next would be today August 20th 2017 my wife and I buy a new Samsung tablet S2 I specifically asked does it have a fast charger I was specifically told yes come to find out it doesn't also I find out it doesn't work on 5 gigahertz internet none of this was ever expressed to me in any way when I asked the question I was told of course again lost another sale had to bring it back don't know why I would come back to shop there your folks do not know what they're selling."

2017-08-16

Good

"Ignore my prior review. Best Buy made it right."

2017-08-08

Liars!

"Bought a phone online, picked it up in the store, couldn't get it activated, was promised a free return shipping label to return old phone to sprint, that was a lie! Shannon at there mobile customer service 877 702 2211 was rude and not helpful at all! "

2017-08-06

Store Pickup NOT READY in 1 Hour

"Best Buy wants you to believe that you can place an online order, and have it ready for store pickup in 1 hour. Totally NOT TRUE. I placed an order online for store pickup. 3 hours later, my order was NOT READY for pickup. Their customer service was useless, and I wasted another 20 minutes on the phone only to be told I have to continue to wait until my order is ready for pickup. Needless to say, I cancelled my order and gladly purchased elsewhere. I hate Best Buy and can only hope that they go out of business."

2017-08-06

Crooked customer service

"Recently I returned a gaming desktop cyberpower computer. They replaced it with one that had been returned by someone else. It would not work at all . They acted like it was my fault. They told me my only option was to have that one repaired or accept a standard computer with an installed graphics card. Or a store credit. They told so many lies. They sell used merchandise as new. Honestly I don't know how they stay in business. Watch out if you purchase anything from Best Buy, don't expect anything."

Bestbuy is complete trash

"Brought a computer that came with a defected harddrive, it failed after about a month but because of BB **** 15 day return policy they wouldn't exchange it. Instead they ship it out to get it fixed, it comes back broken still. The harddrive is again the problem. Repeat 3 times and they just don't give a ****. HP replaced it for me after. "

Worst Buy Experience

"Bought Samsung Galaxy 8+ with $300 on gift card and pay the rest in credit card. Bestbuy cancel my order saying they cannot charged money on my credit card but only credited my gift card bsck $100. Called their customer service and dhe said the $200 gift card will be mailed and delivered within 20 days. After 10 days nothing in thw mail no mail tracking number provided. Call customer service again and waited an hour, still waiting while I write this review."

best buy is awful

"the customer service is awful and the return policy is the worst I have ever seen you have to spend so much money to get a return policy. I will never purchase at best buy ever again. Best buy is awful"

2017-08-03

Cancelled the order at the last minute

"I purchased a surround sound system as a gift. I made the purchase well in time for the event to gift the system. Best Buy cancelled the order at the last minute. I ended up having to go in the store and pay more for the now off sale item. "

2017-08-03

Reward Points

"I always liked BestBuy, personally I have never had issues with customer service or any products that I bough from there. However, I bought appliances last October and they explained that if I paid my bill in less than a month I would get 5% back, which I though is great idea and I paid my bill in less than a month. However, in November I called BestBuy and asked them about my money back, they said I have to look out for an email, so I waited, and waited January came around the corner I still haven't seen any email about my money back. Half year later I decide to go in the store to finally speak to customer service about my money that they promised, to find out that my what so called "reward money back" is expired. I never received an email or a warning that this money only last one month, I never seen any notifications or emails about it. This will be the last time I will be doing business with this store! This whole rewards 5% back is a rip off. They never let you know about the money you receive or the fact that you only have a limited of time to spend it. "

Share Best Buy's store rating

Best Buy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!