Product & services pricing Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.35/10 2.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.58/10 2.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10

"I will never use their site or waste my time at the store. While comparing prices for a simple item (tv) from several sites amazon, walmart, ect. , Bestbuy chooses to hide the price. OK i'll play along and put it in a cart.......then they want me to sign in after one guest view. I want to review the prices...if I choose to buy from them I will enter my info not be forced into it. This is a nasty tactic and too many retailers have good deals to tolerate these practices. We should embrace user friendly merchants not those that "hide" their prices......UGHHH"

"I purchased a flat screen television at Best Buy, Jensen Beach, Florida on April 30, 2014. Due to a bad call made by the Salesman, I incurred an additional $42,00 charge..thats on top of approximately $1,000 paid for the television and delivery. Since I had absolute proof that the salesman made a bad call and since a rebate of less than $50 is no great loss for any CREDITABLE business. I sent an e-mail to the store manager. He wanted me to drive back to the store so that he could give me a partial credit. No good. So I wrote back to him. No reply.

I then sent an email to his so-called District Manager, Richard Parkos. (May 6 and May 11 )No response.

Then to Lisa Smith, VP Customer Care. (May 17 and June 1) No reply.

Finally, on June 10, to Shari Ballard, VP Best Buy. No reply.

Beware of any business whose top executives do not AT LEAST acknowledge the receipt of a complaint letter. Best Buy doesnt care! What a horrendous Customer Service policy they have!

modified review This review was modified by Karendee on July 13 2014 05:27:37 AM

"Second time I've spent my time in vain, last year brought not all parts. This year brought a damaged gas range. I do not advise to shop in best buy"

"Worst ever. Took 3 weeks to send the wrong part then I am told it will take another 3 weeks for the refund. It didn't take 3 weeks for them to take my money. "

modified review This review was modified by perrr on June 16 2014 09:06:29 AM

"A Big 0. While buying in store really is not a problem, buying it online is. They are 2 for 2 with me. This review is for the 2nd order. On the 2nd order the night before all the items were to be delivered (3 items to be exact) they rescheduled everything for a month later. Now I have to go down to the coin laundry because I don't have a washer or dryer and no place to put my frozen food."

modified review This review was modified by Warnub on June 09 2014 07:54:42 AM

"Horrible. My item took forever to get to me. They are as bad on the phone as inn person. Will not be shopping online/store again"

"Got some items for grad gifts and couldn't have been happier with the selection and service."

modified review This review was modified by janton85281 on May 30 2014 10:39:12 AM

"I just had a bad experience with the store manager in Fair Lakes shopping center located at chantilly/centreville, Va. He was the most nasty person and unprofessional with his arrogant attitude to the customer. I bought a product for my computer and he refused to give me store credit. These employees are liar and they don't care about customers. I do not recommend this place at all.

Best places to buy are Cosco, BJ, Target, Sam, Amazon, etc they have better prices and good customer services. Very well educated with their training.

modified review This review was modified by nosocasio on May 29 2014 01:42:44 PM

"I was extremely disappointed with the service I received, after purchasing a 2-year warranty for my Garmin GPS. The power adapter frayed and stopped working after not even 6 months of use. They WOULD NOT let me exchange my gps or adapter. I had to BUY another adapter. I WOULD NOT recommend buying anything from BEST BUY. Their warranty program is a real joke."

modified review This review was modified by pclady95 on May 14 2014 04:56:07 PM

"I ordered an HDMI cable online because the website promised that it was currently available in-store. I then received an e-mail telling me that it would not be available for six days. A week passed, and then I received an e-mail saying that the cable would not be available for another 1-3 weeks. Lies on top of lies! Scoundrels! I'd be surprised if I couldn't sue them for their piles of misrepresentations, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

UPDATE! The guy was at least very helpful when I called to cancel the order.

modified review This review was modified by MattyFatSacks on April 30 2014 09:05:38 AM

"Horrible experience with an employee. Bought a new phone and had Geek Squad Protection on the one before that. They never told me that the protection planned had changed, so I ended up oweing $200.00 instead of a $50.00 refundable deposit. Just a little bit peeved that that the cashier who helped me the day I got my phone never disclosed this. Not only this, when I went to get my replacement phone, two of the cashiers, the one helping me and another, were having their own conversations. Very Rude. Would never ever recommend you guys to anyone,as this isn't the first time with a bad experience here."

modified review This review was modified by Becky83 on April 28 2014 09:35:23 AM

"Went to store to exchange a wrong item I had purchased the day before.I had the receipt ,the replacement item and the return item.
Clerk asked for ID.I handed her my credit card with picture on it. Was told that was unacceptable.Gave her a pictured veterens ID
issued and certified by the county recorder of deeds. Again, unacceptable.Asked to speak to a manager. After a while a supposed
manager appeared and told me only a State issued ID would be
acceptable.Now, I'm not conducting a major busioness transaction
here,merely wanting to exchange one item for another.No give on
the part of management,after all,it is a corporate policy. I took my
item that was to have been returned and promptly left the store.
Did I cut off my nose to spite my face? Probably so.On the other
hand a store that feels justified in creating such hoops to jump through to simply exchange an item is hardly what I call consumer
friendly. Rather than Best Buy,consider Best Buyer Beware to be more to the point.

"Can't stand going to best buy. Worst return policy ever. I ban my kids from going there. "

"The customer service ended when they finished running the credit card! They were horrible! The delivery men ran a cycle on the washer with the slick, thick papered booklet inside and it just shredded apart. There were small pieces of paper stuck in the drainage holes that I couldn't even get out with a vacuum. When I called 1 800 bestbuy I was "disconnected" 3 times. They tried to schedule a service call for a time a week later, even though I never touched the machine except to clean it out. I certainly did not want to keep this one after spending over $1400! I had to call the warehouse where I was told to clean it out myself! Finally got someone at the store who tried to help but it took another week and a ton more calls to get it replaced. I am proud to say that I have stopped 3 families from buying major appliances at best buy in the last 2 weeks and look forward to helping others stay away from this horrible store!"

modified review This review was modified by Giffalxa on April 08 2014 05:39:43 PM

"Just got back from WESTERN HILLS OH (Store 394),5555 Glenway Ave, Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45238.
Went there to change from Cincinnati Bell to Sprint, and get 2 new phones, we had decided on yesterday Saturday 4-6-14. Talked to the same guy. We came back on Sunday because we didn't have our Cincinnati bell account number. With no notice the phones had all change prices, went from free with 2 year to $99.99 with 2 year. We asked to see the manager when the guy came back and said he couldn't do anything. The manager was just as useless, she would not do anything or even offer any other plans or service.
Had we been told that on Sundays the price could change, we would have come back that Saturday with the information. Instead we got crappy service, no attempt to even try to help us.
On Saturday we had bought a Blu-ray player and videos spending over $100. We have yet to open and install, and are really considering returning them all.
We do not have any problem with Sprint, and in fact are still planing on changing to Sprint, our problem is with Best Buy

modified review This review was modified by gwav on April 06 2014 07:45:33 PM

Best Buy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!