Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

2016-09-21

Betty is the best!

"Just spoke with Betty online...she was very helpful in helping me with my issue!"

2016-09-20

Best Bully Sticks Is In a Class All Its Own

"With so many cheap imported, even dangerous, pet chews on the market, finding Best Bully Sticks is a real breath of fresh air. There is a wide variety of high quality chews and treats to choose from. Every time I place an order I find something new and unique to try.

Check-out is flawless and delivery is a dream. I live in Ohio and receive my shipment in only two days. Great products and service. What more could I ask for? A loyalty program? Yep, it's there, too.

My dog is my responsibility, my family member, my best friend. I'll never compromise on quality for her and this is why I'm so glad that I've found Best Bully Sticks

Prince's lucky day!

"On the day Prince came home form being neutered his big box off goodies arrived. They help keep him busy chewing so he doesn't try to mess with his , ahem, surgery site"

Happy dog!

"Delivered quickly - nice size/thickness for a Bullmastiff "

So far so good

"Scamper loves the bully sticks and is mental over the tracheas. I was surprised at the size of the tracheas. I may have ordered the wrong item. He is a small dog and the tracheas are huge. We've tried various knives, scissors etc to cut them to a small size, to no avail. We'll have to try a smaller size next time. I will purchase from this seller again. Great products."

This review was modified by kimberlyhammond543 on September 19 2016 09:37:15 AM

2016-09-19

"My order shipped incorrectly but was quickly expedited after a phone call to customer service

2016-09-18

Strong Chewers will down these in 10 minutes

"My order came when promised and the price was very good. I think they're of great quality but I did not realize a strong chewer could put one away so quickly. Lesson learned! I will save them for "special" treat days."

2016-09-18

My dogs love them!

"Great sale, couldn't say no! The dogs love them!"

2016-09-17

No answers back to inquiries

"I ordered extra crunchy bully sticks. You sent original ones. I called left name, number and message. I wrote you online....no answer. I tried calling again was put on hold so long I hung up. Does anyone really work there, or is everyone in packaging and no one in customer service?!"

Furbabies loved them!!!

"Keeps them entertained for hours. The bow tie shape gives them more of a challenge compared to the regular bully sticks. I highly recommend these!!!"

LOVE!

"Our Min Pin fell in LOVE with these, but then our local specialty dog food store wasn't able to find/get them anymore. :,( Our poor pin was MAD! But to our surprise & delight, we found Best Bully Sticks, and all is right in out world again! :) They're always fresh, long, and of good quality. Highly Recommend!! "

Great service.

"Order was exactly as described and shipped quickly. "

Taste testing extravaganza

"I've been using Best Bully Sticks to try different chews for my new dog. They have tons of options and I love that I can buy inexpensive individual pieces before committing to a whole bag of something my dog may not like. Now That I Know What She likes I will switch to bulk orders or subscription! All of my orders have come in quickly too. I'm very pleased with Best Bully Sticks service. "

2016-09-16

Dillon's choice

"Hi, my name is Dillon and I'm a Cockapoo and my website has a link leading right to your page, that's how much I love your Bully Sticks and the fact that my dad and I support made in America, knowing that your company is mostly in support of made in America, is very cool. I highly recommend these Bully sticks to all my pals and even the one I don't know, you won't find this stuff at your local pet stores, for sure.! Woof, Woof!

Dillon

This review was modified by Dillonsdoggiecreations on September 16 2016 06:29:05 PM

2016-09-16

Bully bites are perfect

"A full bully stick is too much for our guy, but the bully bites are the perfect size. GHe hunts for his every night after dinner."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.