Best Bully StiCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

What is this?

"My dogs love these! I have the auto-ship put needed the bully sticks sooner. I changed the date and the bully sticks were delivered in 2 days! Phenomenal customer service!"

"We still have not yet received our shipment, so it is very weird that we are being asked to rate it. I would say we are very very dissatisfied and won't be ordering from Best Bully Sticks again. Thank you!"

"Delivery was time and my puppy enjoyed the treat down to the last bite!"

"I have purchased from Best Bully Sticks many times, and will continue. They are just what I order....and delivered quickly. Very satisfied....."

"it was easy to order, the bully sticks arrived when promised. "

"The bones were a bit thin (hollow) than the thicker kind I usually buy. took my greyhound an overall 45 minutes to get through a large bully stick! Decent for the amount I paid though. "

"Our Great Pyreneese seems to enjoy the bully sticks. The only thing I don't like is that they are gone in 20-30 minutes. "

" product is as ordered and on time"

"Shipping was kinda slow. One of 7 bully sticks was much smaller than the others."

"Great value with the 2 lb grab bag! Good variety and my dogs love it!"

"Too much trouble with the web site. Did not have an option on shipping, that I could find. Took me 4 attempts to place the order. "

"Love the quality of the products from Best Bully Sticks. I go through a lot of treats and chews as I have a kennel. This last order was missing a bag of lamb ears and hoping to resolve that asap.
-Leslie

"The order was delivered promptly. My dogs love Bully Sticks. The quality and price was better than I could find in the pet stores. "

"Overall I really like the selection and quality of your products. However, I do think $129 is high to qualify for free shipping. $50 or $60 seems reasonable to me. My dogs are quite small and I do not need $129 worth of treats and chews at once (and I don't want to buy more at once and end up having to store it for that long). I will only place orders when you have shipping specials. That is, until I find a store with comparable products but a better shipping deal. "

"Prompt service and timely delivery. My dog loves them!"

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.