Best Bully StiCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10

What is this?

"Everything arrived and rather quickly I might add!"

"I last time I purchased the BestBullySticks 12 Inch Thick 50 pack they were actually thick, not very happy with this order. The new order are very light weight and not thick compared to previous order.

Michele Murphy

“Hello Questmmm-

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your recent order of Bully Sticks. Our Customer Service department would be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have. They are in the office M-F 8am-6pm EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"I have bought bully sticks from pet stores and on lines. Most of them were OK. My girl loves Bully sticks as her treat the most. I wanted the best sticks. I typed the best Bully Sticks for dogs on Google. I read the all sites on the first page on Google. I bought from the best three (I thought by reading). I got our packet the first and I was impressed with the way packaged. My Sweetie was impressed with the smell and the taste. She has only tried 3 kinds. She was very happy with each one. She is looking forward having them all."

"I have been ordering from Best Bully Sticks for a couple of years now, and have always been very happy with my purchases and the service received. Our dog is an avid chewer. We have tried a lot of different products offered from Best Bully Sticks, and it is great to have such a nice variety. Right now she prefers the curly bully sticks, and the lamb lung.
Thanks for selling great quality dog chews and treats!!!

"Fast delivery, nice quality. Satisfied customer"

"my new maltipoo lily olive is 10 weeks old. she just loves chewing on these bully. sticks. it keeps her happy and i'm also happy. thx"

"Love these bully sticks! They last a long time---even with my German Shepherd. We paid a bit extra for the unscented sticks and are so pleased. "

"Both the lamb and meat puffs were crushed to very small pieces. Disappointing. Our first batch was perfect, these bags were almost like crumbs suitable for a mini dog. Bummer"

“Hello Marciawolf-

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your recent order. It sounds like your package may have been tossed around during transit. Our Customer Service department would be happy to assist you. They are in the office M-F 8am-6pm EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"My 3 labs LOVED their antlerz."

"All my questions re the product were answered quickly on line. Order received when promised. Doggie now enjoying chewing on his not so odor free Bully Sticks. Little disappointed at how quickly they smelled once the saliva hit ...but he is happy! "

"Contacted by customer support but they never followed through. So still unsatisfied with the purchase."

“Hello Chipbuy-

We are sincerely sorry that we missed your call. We would love to assist you over the phone. We are in the office M-F 8am-6pm EST and our phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"Always been very happy with Best Bully Sticks."

"Very satisfied. Good value and quality sticks"

"Wonderful packaging and delivered as promised! "

“Hi Maryannfall-

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We love to hear feedback about our new packaging. :) We hope your dog is enjoying their treats!

Woof! Woof!
-BestBullySticks.com”

"Quick delivery and the pup loves everything!"

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.