Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

What is this?

2016-04-26

Yummy animal parts

"I've never been disappointed in the product or customer service from Best Bully Sticks. Orders ship in a timely fashion. Every product has been a hit with the pups. And their site is very clear where everything comes from, so I know I'm feeding safe quality treats."

2016-04-26

A HAPPY dog is one with a BULLY STICK!

"Never knew about Bully Sticks until the breeder of my Labradoodle puppy gave me your website! A lot cheaper buying from you than from a pet store! Ordering was easy & delivery was quick! My JoJo loves them & she would be very upset with me if I denied them from her! Her FAVORITE & first thing she looks for in the morning! We all love happy dogs & love to please them!"

2016-04-25

Best bully sticks are great

"the only thing I have been able to find in five years now that my dog will actually chew nonstop and her teeth look beautiful!"

2016-04-25

Best Value, Best Selection, Best Bully Sticks!

"I am highly satisfied with my Best Bully Sticks order. You really can't beat the selection and price. Fast shipping, great quality, and my dogs love them, too!"

FALSE CLAIMS

"I RECEIVED MY BULLY STICKS THAT WERE TO BE ODOR FREE, AND THEY STINK VERY VERY BAD. I WONT BE ORDERING HERE AGAIN AS A RESULT. IN FACT THE LAST BAG WAS SOMEONE BAD SMELLING, BUT NOT TO THE DEGREE OF THIS ORDER. I WILL CONTINUE MY HUNT FOR THE NO SMELL BULLY."

Something to chew about!

"My dog loves all of the Best Bully products. I purchase your 12 inch bullysticks, Kangaroo Jerky and Kangaroo flaps. Excellent quality at a fair price! Thanks Best Bully!"

And The Balloon Deflates

"I was SO excited to see these-made of lamb, one review said they were chewy, they looked just great!! However-they weren't. These things are dry and crunchy and my little Papitese can kill one off in less than five minutes. His brother, a full-blooded Chiweewee, doesn't like them at all. My Papitese used to eat raw lamb bones every week for his teeth and loved them but these are a costly failure. "

2016-04-25

Finally a reasonably priced site for dog treats that are fabulous!

"I am never disappointed with the products I order! Healthy treats of all kinds and special offers to save me money come quite often."

best natural treats ever

"these are wonderful, they give my Dobie pup hours of fun."

Soooo Happy

"I received my bully stick order within 3 days. My vet recommended I get bully sticks for my yorkie who had a lot of tartar on his teeth which gave him very bad breath. I ordered Best Bully Sticks after he ate the first stick about a 80% difference. The bully sticks had no bad odor and made in the USA which made me very happy.

2016-04-24

Great Chew, Tasty too, say Sparky and Grace!

"Both my dogs, one Corgi, one Aussie love the bully sticks. It is a nightly ritual after playing hard all day to wind down with their sticks. They love 'em AND IT KEEPS THEM OUT OF MISCHIEF!"

Toby loves them!

"Odorless sticks are great! Good delivery time. "

This review was modified by franceslhead on April 24 2016 10:58:45 AM

They really are the BEST

"We have tried many brands of bully sticks . My girls chose Best Bully sticks. I have been ordering Best Bully's for 3 years, will never change. Auto ship is the way to go, you get a discount and they always arrive timely."

This review was modified by tanyaandersen on April 24 2016 08:51:54 AM

2016-04-23

good service, some product freshness hit or miss

"The lamb and beef grab bag and the bully bites in pound bags were both rancid, and this is not the first time. Have been buying from BBS for years and tus is the 4th incident. They are pretty good about crediting or arranging next day pickup, but it breaks my dog's lil heart to get his fave treat and have to spit it out. They tried to tell me this time that 'every batch smells different'-- uh, no, every batch pretty much stinks the same to me, except 4 times it stunk differently in the same way and my dog rejected the stuff; dif batch and he's hooked again. Dogs don't lie."

2016-04-23

New Product Exactly As Advertised: Our 2 Dogs Love It!

"We took note of a new product from BBS - dried codfish twists. Hoping for a healthier dog treat, we ordered several bags at a good price. Delivery was prompt and our Springer Spaniels adore the cod twists as after dinner mints. Recommended!"

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.