Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

2016-05-25

quick turnaround

"my dog loves the product and it got to us fast"

2016-05-24

Lucy LOVES her bully sticks and pig ears!

"Our French Bulldog, Lucy, walks around all day with either a bully stick or a pig ear in her mouth. She is obsessed with them and I am so glad because they are a lot cheaper than shoes! Thank you for providing such an amazing product that our dog loves."

GREAT experience!

"I ordered my fur-children a 25 Pack of 12 Inch Thick Odor Free Bully Sticks. The overall experience with Best Bully Sticks was wonderful. The shipping was fast and the product was great...and my dogs LOVE them!"

Nom Nom Nom

"Everything in my order this time was bigger in size than I expected! What a nice surprise! My dogs are all large, so this was like getting an extra bonus!! As always customer service managed to add my note after my order so my box was at the back door instead of in front :)."

2016-05-23

"First time ordering bully sticks and my dog loves them."

Thick No More

"Not as thick as they used to be. Very expensive for how quickly the dogs go through them. Have been buying from this website for 4 years and disappointed with the change in quality."

2016-05-23

"Troy LOVES his braided bully sticks and I love the easy order and quick delivery"

NOT so odor free

"I received my order of Bully Sticks and I am very disappointed. They definitely have an ODOR to them. So I paid more for the Odor Free and really didn't get what I paid for.

6" Jumbo Bully Stick

"My German Shepard loves them. She chews on them for 20-30 minutes."

What's not to like

"Good price, quick delivery, dogs love them, what's not to like about the supplier and their product?"

2016-05-23

I have no bone to pick with you. ;)

"Always great service and great product (according to my dogs), all in a timely manner. Tanks for always helping to finish our nights off with a treat.

We woof you!
Dudley and Melvin

2016-05-23

Service was great, but the products...

"I have five dogs. I ordered pig feet and duck feet. Only one dog would eat the pig foot and was throwing chunks of it up the next day. The duck feet went over better, but not as well as I would have hoped. "

great

"Great overall. Fast shipping, easy to use website and my dog loves the product! "

2016-05-22

"Good size good price, dog loved then"

2016-05-22

They have the products and ship quickly.

"My go to place for kangaroo treats for our Cocker."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.