Best Bully StiCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

What is this?

"Always arrive quickly. Dogs love, love, love."

"I ordered 100 bully sticks. What I liked about the order:
(1) I received a coupon discount; (2) The bully sticks came in bags of 50' (3) The bully sticks are harder (longer-lasting) than the ones I buy at the store; (4) My dogs love them; and (5) I paid half of the store price for them.

I will definitely use bestbullysticks in the future!

"Incredible value, fast shipping, my trial order was a success. I will definitely be a repeat customer."

"It's all good. The service and the products.

"My puppy loves loves loves the bully sticks! I love them too because they aren't smelly like some of the bully sticks I've purchased in local stores! They arrived in 2 days and I couldn't be happier with this purchase! And... They are a great price, too! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-24-2014

“Hi Emilymb00-

Thank you for taking the time to post a 5 PAWS up review! We hope your puppy is enjoying their chew time with the Bully Sticks!

-BestBullySticks.com”

"Good company to work with"

"Great product delivered quickly!"

"Amazing savings. Prompt service."

"Fast shipping and my dogs love the lamb and bully sticks.
Thanks

"Best bully sticks are quality products that are comparable if not cheaper than other sites. It's easy to order, and the orders come on time. They're customer service is very good, they make good on any complaints or wrong orders. Of which I only had one instance where they sent the wrong size bully sticks. Great company! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

“Hi Cg122-

Thank you for the 5 happy TAIL wags review! We apologize about the packing error one one of your orders and we thank you for allowing us to resolve the issue!

-BestBullySticks.com”

"They are the best! Thanks for a fast delivery and great deal!"

"The only place to buy bully sticks!"

"I have ordered the odor free bully sticks many times from your company and have been so pleased that they have no odor.
Your company is now sending them in a sealed plastic bag and the sticks are VERY SMELLY because there is no air to circulate around them. I had to remove the sticks from the bag and air them for many days before giving to dogs to chew in house.
Please consider this and give it a sniff test after odor free sticks have been in plastic for a number of days.
E. Rose

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Hello Erose-14097-

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your recent order of odor free Bully Sticks. Our Bully Sticks are not chemically treated with bleach or formaldehyde to remove any natural odor. Even the humidity during transit can affect the Sticks. If you have any questions, our customer service department would be happy to assist you. They are in the office M-F 8am-9pm EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"Quick delivery, and fresh package. Cheaper then my local pet store. Thanks"

"I have been a Best Bully Sticks customer for around two years. My dogs love them so much that I'm on the automatic re-order list. Since I help out others who are part of a rescue group, I buy the 5 pound bully bites, so everyone gets a treat! My oldest dog, Zoe, goes to the cabinet and begs every day. Customer service is great, and my orders always come quickly."

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.