Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

Got the wrong product

"I have ordered Cow's ears before from them. This time I got an inferior product. They said I could return it but did not authorize a paid return label. I went to the UPS store and the shipping was $36 to return a $68 purchase. So, I guess I am stuck with 100 Cow's ears that my dogs do not like.
I will not buy from them again

2016-08-23

What is love? watching our twin shih-malts' faces when they are chewing on their bully sticks!

"Finicky eaters and finicky bone-chewers. However, a new bully stick for each and they are in heaven! Thanks for giving our pups their favorite treats. "

This review was modified by mfgarber on August 23 2016 06:16:16 PM

Wrong Sticks

"I ordered the thick bully sticks and received 3 bags of skinny sticks even though the bag was labeled "thick". I paid $200 for 75 skinny bully sticks. I won't be ordering again from you guys."

2016-08-23

"Very happy with Best Bully Sticks!"

Super Service

"Product delivered exactly as advertised. I have 3 very satisfied pugs!"

Dogs on it!

"My Bassett Hound and Lab love the duck filet and bully sticks. This my forth order and will be with you a while."

Love!

"This company is completely professional and treat their products with pride and care. They also almost always have sells. Love love love! "

Bully on!

"First time trying bully sticks ( now that I know what they are, yikes!). My new puppy goes right in her crate and munches on the stick for quite a while. Easy to order, delivered on time.
AnnMarie

Best of the Best

"Good quality for good products. Outstanding customer service too!"

good Chew

"Have 2 MIni Poodle and they both enjoy them very much.
Even fight over one if left behind

Wahoo!!

"Your shipping always blows me away! Super fast and my order is always accurate. Thank you! You make my pups so happy!"

Furniture saver

" We have a golden retriever puppy and these bully sticks I have kept her occupied and away from our furniture for months. So glad we found out about these! "

2016-08-21

My Dogs Love Best Bully Sticks!

"These Bully Sticks are my dog's favorite treat! The not only love them, but they are entertained for hours chewing away. I purchased them because I heard they were also good for their teeth. I'm anxious to see if it makes a difference at their annual checkup."

2016-08-20

My dog loves them!

"They have a great selection and their prices are much better than my local stores. My dog loves them and runs to the cupboard after dinner for one."

2016-08-20

"Thought I ordered odorless bully sticks but they were far from it. PEW!!!"

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.