Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

2016-07-24

Excellent Service

"This company is very efficient with great customer service. "

2016-07-24

Excellent!

"My dogs LOVE their bully sticks. Best Bully Sticks have the best prices, sell Made in the USA sticks and great service. I am also a dog trainer and refer my clients to this site all the time for their dogs. "

2016-07-23

Dogs are happy, humans are happy!

"Best Bully Sticks has been a great company to order dog treats and chews from. Their prices and products are excellent. When we had a bag of treats that were unreasonably smelly their customer service staff addressed the issue promptly. I will definitely continue ordering through them for my two pooches who are happily chewing away! "

Roughly Double the Typical Bully Stick Thickness

"These bullies are fantastic for chewers of all sizes! I bought 10 for my three small poms, who love the original bully sticks. Three between them lasted 3 - 5 days, which the regular size would've only offered my pups a day of chewing at most. I highly recommend this size, and will definitely be back for more!"

Doggy Love

"My dog loves the bully sticks!! They were nicely packaged and were delivered quicker than expected! "

This review was modified by Mdoyle1246 on July 23 2016 05:47:47 PM

Great selection and service

"So far everything the pups have tried has been great. Will definitely shop here often. "

Bestest Bullies!

"Best prices, products, ease of ordering, delivery - dawg and I been tail-waggin' lovin' this site for years! "

Chewy good.

"My dog enjoys these. The service is very good."

Our customers love your Bully Sticks

"As a retail location it is important to be able to supply our customers with their needs. We greatly appreciate the effort Best Bully Sticks put out to get us our orders quickly.

The products have been exactly what we were expecting.

Thank you Best Bully Sticks!

2016-07-23

So much better than expected!

"My experience was beyond what I expected, and because of that I've been telling everyone I know about it! I thought my package would be here in a little under a week, but I believed it shipped in two days instead. I saw best bully sticks at Super Pet Expo Dulles this year so I knew of them, but I didn't actually buy anything from them at the time because my dog didn't seem interested in the order less ones. Once I learned my dog had a taste for the not order less ones (yours still don't smell nearly as bad as some of them in the store), and that my other dog was in dire need of a new antler, best bully sticks was the first and last place I looked at! Everything I found was so much cheaper than other stores and I'm very happy with the business. I'll gladly be ordering from them again very soon c:"

Smashed

"I ordered 1 pack of 50 bully sticks, 1 pack of 25 bully sticks, the 12 inch ones - heavy, and a pack of treats... Whoever packed the box put the treats on the bottom, so it was just a package of crumbs when it arrived... So I emailed the company and this was the reply "ah ok, I'm sorry to hear!" that's a direct copy of the reply - no signature, no nothing... So I phoned the company and the kid on the other end acted annoyed, didn't seem to care much about the problem, he just said they would replace the treats, so I assume this will be a common problem with the company. "

Yummy!!!

"I have 2 large dogs and they chew them a lot. There is only about 3 inches of them left. Great treats"

2016-07-22

What a way to keep your puppy occupied.

"They were of excellent quality and a great bargain."

THE DOGS WERE DANCING!!

"The mailman delivered and the dogs knew their special treats had arrived. I let them smell the package and they danced in delight. Tails were wagging as they trotted off with their prize. I assume they will be busy most of the afternoon. Needless to say, they love their bully sticks and I love to see them so happy.

Maureen K

not as expected!

"These bully sticks do not last long. My pug is able to go through a 12" stick in less than an hour."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.