Best Bully Sticks Reviews - bestbullysticks.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.38/10 9,866 reviews

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (9,866)

Rating 6/103/5

"I cannot really comment, we haven't received our order yet. Taking a little longer this time.

Dana :)

"Great prices and fast shipping!!"

"Really love their product. It makes my dog happy every time!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The bully sticks are great. I also ordered backstraps because the description said that they have a similar chew time to bully sticks and they are cheaper. This is definitely not true. My dog can go through an entire backstrap in 20 minutes, whereas a bully sticks will last several hours or days. Just wish the description had been more accurate."

Bowie, MD

"My dog Mack loves them! We've had a variety of Bully Sticks, and he loves them all. Will be a customer for life... :-)"

"Very pleased with Best Bully Sticks. My daughter in Ct. Introduced me to your product. Jill has standing delivery of this product for her 10 month old retrievers, and my German shepherd had the oppurtinity to try them....loving every chew. Thank you Best Bully sticks...."

Rating 8/104/5

"The dogs love them but sometimes the 2 lb grab bag i get is not great as far as size of bullies go. Most of the time i am satisfied though"

"Great all around. I will certainly come back"

"Your site and product rock! USA all the way"

"I have always been satisfied with Best Bully Sticks and that is why I am a repeat customer. They offer a healthy choice in bullysticks (not from China) and my dog loves them even though they are healthy. :-)"

"No problems with my order"

"Bully sticks have become part of our nightly routine. If we forget, Ginger will remind us. The company is very reliable and ships immediately."

Rating 8/104/5

"I've been ordering from Best Bully Sticks for a while and been quite satisfied, overall. This time, the 5 lb. bag of bully sticks ends I purchased seemed like the bully sticks were smaller than the last bag I order. Not a big deal, but I like that the other bags I ordered contained many bully sticks that were at least 3 inches long. This bag doesn't contain many sticks that size--they are all about 1-2 inches long."

"Much better than my last order and just what I wanted thanks."

"My order came almost instantly, it was all there, and my 4 Dogs love the stuff I buy from Bully Sticks"

modified review reply posted Apr-11-2014
bestbullysticks's Avatar
bestbullysticks, Best Bully Sticks rep has responded

“Hi Roxannejcole-

Thank you for the review. We love to hear that your dogs are TAIL waggin' happy with their treats and chews!

-BestBullySticks.com”